Host/Dead/Non-Player
55%

Total votes: 11
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 486

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 3)

Post by Epignosis »

I didn't want to say anything, but Lady Edith's writing is decidedly feminine in terms of structure, syntax, and word choice.

One of my best literature professors would give us quizzes. The quizzes consisted of passages without titles, authors, or dates. Our task was to identify the authors. I never got higher than a C on those things. :mafia:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:I didn't want to say anything, but Lady Edith's writing is decidedly feminine in terms of structure, syntax, and word choice.

One of my best literature professors would give us quizzes. The quizzes consisted of passages without titles, authors, or dates. Our task was to identify the authors. I never got higher than a C on those things. :mafia:
It must be llama. :D

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 99

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I didn't want to say anything, but Lady Edith's writing is decidedly feminine in terms of structure, syntax, and word choice.

Ture. I have a very feminine style. Now, who wants some yogurt? It has probiotics.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Ture. I have a very feminine style. Now, who wants some yogurt? It has probiotics.
Actually, I was reminded of Death Note where Daisy, myself, Matahari, and boo were all convinced that L was in fact a female based on his BTSC chat.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ika, I think the reason should be pretty self evident.

MM, I had forgotten about that! LOL :haha:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Illyria »

*swooon*
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Illyria wrote:

*swooon*
You have a thing for mediocre academics? :omg:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

LOL, Illy, have you met Epi?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Dom »

Illyria wrote:

*swooon*
He's married, sweetie. :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lorab
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 132

Post by sig »

Okay so I didn't mention this since I didn't want to be killed. But, I think there is a good chance mafia Ika killed Silver. Here me out, she can read him almost 100% it would make perfect sense for mafia Ika and/or his teammates to want her dead. This is compounded by Llama's post about how Ika is lock cleared town. I'm thinking a possibly Ika/Llama team.

I'll look more into this tomorrow.

Ika is off the poll today though, so that won't be happening.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:With no message from Lady Edith, that means Edith was blocked, could not muster the inspiration to write a solitary word, or the poor girl is dead somewhere in the English wilderness, her body probably consumed by wolves of silver. :puppy:
Do you think she is dead? Since that would suck.
ImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Polo »

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:With no message from Lady Edith, that means Edith was blocked, could not muster the inspiration to write a solitary word, or the poor girl is dead somewhere in the English wilderness, her body probably consumed by wolves of silver. :puppy:
Would her death stop the editorial from being published?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I've seen his mafia play, and this is nothing like it. I wouldn't say he is totally clear, but he's about as close as it comes to a sure town read for me personally. I hear your logic and it would seem to make sense, but it's his play style that is screaming civ to me. Look at the difference in his playstyle from Turf Wars to this game Sig. I also have felt like Dom was sincere town, even though I have not agreed with his suspicions. Lol, and llama I go back and forth on. I lean more town on him, but I'm not as confident as I am about ika. Now Lorab I am up in the air about. I am a little surprised that when Silver was killed, Lorab immediately went to trying to downplay the idea she is likely civ because of Carson. I get that possibility is out there, but why is it so important to you that Silver is not trusted? She barely made any reads at all? Or were we too close for comfort to a teammate who might be linked to her death?

I still think someone might have killed her because they were afraid of her freaky good instincts. That's my personal opinion.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Polo wrote:
sig wrote:
Would her death stop the editorial from being published?
It depends on the host I think.

@HOST if Lady Edith is killed will her night action still go through?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Daisy's which player? I'm assuming you mean ika?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 2)

Post by sig »

sig wrote:I see three scenarios here.

1. Ika is mafia and killed Silver before she could get a strong read on him.
2. Someone killed Silver to frame Ika, this points to an experienced mafia member.
3. Silver mainly talked about DF, Epi, and LC around the time of her death and EOD. One of them is mafia and killed her.
I'm requoting this, the more I think about the more likely it is to be true, plus I think all three would think that Ika could be framed for Silver's death. I'll do the leg work for it over the phase, I'm just throwing out some thoughts right now.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Daisy what do you think of Llama voting for you?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:@Daisy what do you think of Llama voting for you?
I am sure she appreciates the attention and hopes it continues.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:
I want attention. :disappoint:

lynch sig
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

sig wrote:

2. Someone killed Silver to frame Ika, this points to an experienced mafia member.
3. Silver mainly talked about DF, Epi, and LC around the time of her death and EOD. One of them is mafia and killed her.
I'm requoting this, the more I think about the more likely it is to be true, plus I think all three would think that Ika could be framed for Silver's death. I'll do the leg work for it over the phase, I'm just throwing out some thoughts right now.
It's possible, of the three I thinkDF is the least likely to do this and I feel pretty good about Epi. DF could be bad, LC could be bad. I could see LC pulling this.

That said, I'm not convinced it was one of those three either. I'm still partial to my reason. That said, we've had a lot to build on that so far. And the reaction to her death I have liked the least is Lorab. For the moment I am putting my vote there.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm not sure I see DFaraday as bad in this game. Can someone summarize why they do?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't really care. A little suspicion can keep a civ alive. which I think is what Epi was just saying about me, lol. I mostly think llama is civ, though I have my paranoia.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

ika wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Why are you speculating in the thread about who has a civilian role? :eye:
sometimes i get board and like to try to figure peoples roles
Figuring out people's roles is a good thing. Even if you aren't bored. But posting your speculations in the thread can only help the baddies.
Scotty wrote: LoRab: looks bad. I didn't remember anything she has said so I ISO'd her. Not a lot of anything there. Half her posts are just nostalgic posts of the past or asking questions. The other parts:
Day 1, she laments that she doesn't see the case on Dom or DFaraday because they're both playing typically. She votes BWT with the crowd because...he made an inconsistent point, and that was unlike him. Then, shying away from all the bandwagons 24 hours later, does a meaningless vote for Wilgy because he is posting in normal Albeit strange Wilgy manner- also demanding he post normally.
She has played with Wilgy before and knows he has some quirky posting style every game. For someone that doesn't suspect certain people for posting similar to their meta, this is a surprising vote.
Day 2, she misses the vote, and comes back recently saying she doesn't know how she would have voted. Offers the same excuse: "I need to reread" the case on DFaraday. She accepts Epi's suspicion for being quiet, and says that her game has been unusually quiet so far.
Her excuses make her seem worse for wear. Even admitting recently that her game has changed recently.
I think LoRab could very well be bad, and would like to follow this suspicion further.
I may "look bad" to you, but I'm not bad. And, yes, there has been a bit of nostalgia--Illy is one of my closest mafia friends and I haven't played a game with her in years--I'm enjoying having her back in the game, bantering about old times, and having her here has brought back some mafia memories. And, I've been travelling, so my schedule has been off and I haven't had a ton of time to play.

And I don't think Wilgy is being the same as in every game--and it was a day 1 vote, I voted on what I had in the thread. I actually continue to have some suspicion of Wilgy--especially since he never commented on my vote or reason for it (unless I missed a response, in which case someone please point me to it).

And, truly, I have not had time to reread anyone--again, travelling, not a lot of time for mafia. I'm not sure what you mean by the last paragraph--I've been quieter than usual because of travel--not the first time that's happened. Not even the first time in recent games. I don't see how being quieter has anything to do with my seeming suspicious. And I did not sy my game has changed recently, just that it's changed since I last played with Illy, in response to her post commenting that I'm not as talkative as I used to be. When Illy and I used to play together, I'd regularly be among the top posters--I once discovered that LP had a character limit on posts and ended up making a post that was 3 posts long because of it. That's not how I play any more--given that Illy is using meta and my rate and style of posting is not what it was then, I wanted to point that out.

I can't help but think that you're twisting the facts in order to get a case against me. Or, even after I've been around here for a while now, you still think that my game play is inherently suspicious and haven't learned how to read me.
Epignosis wrote:Toss Lorab in that second list.
In a shocking plot twist that no one saw coming, Epig suspects LoRab. Otherwise known as a game in which we are both playing.
Epignosis wrote:Lorab may end up with my vote.
LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:hey sig would it be too far fetched that epi is the silencer?
Why is that worth giving someone the eye?

Why didn't you give Polo the eye?
Polo wrote:I believe you are Mr. Carson, Epignosis.
This guy basically called me an old, overweight servant who is married in real life to Dolores Umbridge. :scared:
I always find suspicious someone who actively helps the baddies in the thread. It's something that has always pinged my suspiciometer. It's not in the best interest of the civs and it makes me doubt the player's intentions.

And I must have missed noticing the Polo post. I've been catching up in spurts and sometimes in skimming miss a detail here and there.
Spacedaisy wrote:Now Lorab I am up in the air about. I am a little surprised that when Silver was killed, Lorab immediately went to trying to downplay the idea she is likely civ because of Carson. I get that possibility is out there, but why is it so important to you that Silver is not trusted? She barely made any reads at all? Or were we too close for comfort to a teammate who might be linked to her death?
I wasn't trying to downplay anything, and I never disputed that she was likely civ--I merely pointed out the possibility that it is not 100% confirmed that she's civ. I often point out a possibility, even when small, that no one has considered.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Fair enough, I'm moving my vote to Scotty. Just because I can for the moment. I'll try and evaluate tomorrow and see where I want to put my vote. I'm moving it off Lorab because of my god awful gut reads so far.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote:
sig wrote:

It's possible, of the three I thinkDF is the least likely to do this and I feel pretty good about Epi. DF could be bad, LC could be bad. I could see LC pulling this.
:| Is that because I suspect you?

How does killing Silverwolf frame ika? That seems... counter-logical.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I want attention. :disappoint:

lynch sig
VOTE METALMARSH89

I can get down with this.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Nerolunar »

sig wrote:Okay so I didn't mention this since I didn't want to be killed. But, I think there is a good chance mafia Ika killed Silver. Here me out, she can read him almost 100% it would make perfect sense for mafia Ika and/or his teammates to want her dead. This is compounded by Llama's post about how Ika is lock cleared town. I'm thinking a possibly Ika/Llama team.

Naaah Ika ain´t bad. You may be.

Polo
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Spacedaisy wrote:
I don't really care. A little suspicion can keep a civ alive. which I think is what Epi was just saying about me, lol. I mostly think llama is civ, though I have my paranoia.
how many times are you going to remind us that you're civ?

because it's suspect af at this point. i was lynched over less in supernatural mafia
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

sig wrote:

I don't get what you're going for here. Killing Silverwolf makes Ika look better, not worse.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Nerolunar wrote:
sig wrote:Okay so I didn't mention this since I didn't want to be killed. But, I think there is a good chance mafia Ika killed Silver. Here me out, she can read him almost 100% it would make perfect sense for mafia Ika and/or his teammates to want her dead. This is compounded by Llama's post about how Ika is lock cleared town. I'm thinking a possibly Ika/Llama team.

Polo
May I ask why?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 242
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:

Yes, I thought about this, and I'm actually surprised ika hasn't talked about this point more. If I recall, he and silver like to feast on NK analytics. Though some people, like (arbitrarily) baddie DFaraday has admitted to preferring to kill people that support him or aren't involved with him one way or another to throw people off the trail. This wouldn't seem like a baddie DFaraday move.
I could be behind LC though.

i wish not to believe that ika is bad because a) that would undermine the role that takes people off the poll and b) he is acting vastly different than his last baddie game. Too much WIFOM in the argument that he killed his wolf partner.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Figuring out people's roles is a good thing. Even if you aren't bored. But posting your speculations in the thread can only help the baddies. meh. if the baddies are good at all, they will be using some sort of deduction with their own info anyway. I think that speculation isn't the worst thing out there. :shrug2:
Scotty wrote: LoRab: looks bad. I didn't remember anything she has said so I ISO'd her. Not a lot of anything there. Half her posts are just nostalgic posts of the past or asking questions. The other parts:
Day 1, she laments that she doesn't see the case on Dom or DFaraday because they're both playing typically. She votes BWT with the crowd because...he made an inconsistent point, and that was unlike him. Then, shying away from all the bandwagons 24 hours later, does a meaningless vote for Wilgy because he is posting in normal Albeit strange Wilgy manner- also demanding he post normally.
She has played with Wilgy before and knows he has some quirky posting style every game. For someone that doesn't suspect certain people for posting similar to their meta, this is a surprising vote.
Day 2, she misses the vote, and comes back recently saying she doesn't know how she would have voted. Offers the same excuse: "I need to reread" the case on DFaraday. She accepts Epi's suspicion for being quiet, and says that her game has been unusually quiet so far.
Her excuses make her seem worse for wear. Even admitting recently that her game has changed recently.
I think LoRab could very well be bad, and would like to follow this suspicion further.
I may "look bad" to you, but I'm not bad. And, yes, there has been a bit of nostalgia--Illy is one of my closest mafia friends and I haven't played a game with her in years--I'm enjoying having her back in the game, bantering about old times, and having her here has brought back some mafia memories. And, I've been travelling, so my schedule has been off and I haven't had a ton of time to play. Theres nothing wrong with being nostalgic. My commentary is not necessarily jumping on you because you're catching up with an old pal, but because that had comprised half of your content.

And I don't think Wilgy is being the same as in every game--and it was a day 1 vote, I voted on what I had in the thread. I actually continue to have some suspicion of Wilgy--especially since he never commented on my vote or reason for it (unless I missed a response, in which case someone please point me to it). Well if it's just a Day 1 vote, why should Wilgy have a need to comment on it at all?We'll just have to disagree on the perspective of Wilgy's gameplay, because this is the same cryptic, eccentric Wilgy that I've seen in past games. Maybe I'm viewing him through rose-tinted glasses and that's why I assumed your voting him was hypocritical. I'll give you that.

And, truly, I have not had time to reread anyone--again, travelling, not a lot of time for mafia. I'm not sure what you mean by the last paragraph--I've been quieter than usual because of travel--not the first time that's happened. Not even the first time in recent games. I don't see how being quieter has anything to do with my seeming suspicious. And I did not sy my game has changed recently, just that it's changed since I last played with Illy, in response to her post commenting that I'm not as talkative as I used to be. When Illy and I used to play together, I'd regularly be among the top posters--I once discovered that LP had a character limit on posts and ended up making a post that was 3 posts long because of it. That's not how I play any more--given that Illy is using meta and my rate and style of posting is not what it was then, I wanted to point that out. Being quieter is always inherently suspicious to me, and you drawing attention to your change in playstyle caught my eye. It may be me just seeing what I want to see, or it may be that you wanted to setup your lack of posting as a precedent so that those who know you as a free-posting civ don't get the wrong ideas. We all have time constraints. Not judging you for lack of posting due to travel. I know all about that. I'm just more concerned with the way you put it out there looks to me like a crutch of sorts

I can't help but think that you're twisting the facts in order to get a case against me. Or, even after I've been around here for a while now, you still think that my game play is inherently suspicious and haven't learned how to read me. Reading has never been my strong suit. I'm more into drawing.
In regards to twisting facts: :shrug2: most of this is my opinion anyway, so which facts am I twisting?

In a shocking plot twist that no one saw coming, Epig suspects LoRab. Otherwise known as a game in which we are both playing.
LoRab wrote:

This guy basically called me an old, overweight servant who is married in real life to Dolores Umbridge. :scared:
I always find suspicious someone who actively helps the baddies in the thread. It's something that has always pinged my suspiciometer. It's not in the best interest of the civs and it makes me doubt the player's intentions.

And I must have missed noticing the Polo post. I've been catching up in spurts and sometimes in skimming miss a detail here and there.
Spacedaisy wrote:Now Lorab I am up in the air about. I am a little surprised that when Silver was killed, Lorab immediately went to trying to downplay the idea she is likely civ because of Carson. I get that possibility is out there, but why is it so important to you that Silver is not trusted? She barely made any reads at all? Or were we too close for comfort to a teammate who might be linked to her death?
I wasn't trying to downplay anything, and I never disputed that she was likely civ--I merely pointed out the possibility that it is not 100% confirmed that she's civ. I often point out a possibility, even when small, that no one has considered.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Figuring out people's roles is a good thing. Even if you aren't bored. But posting your speculations in the thread can only help the baddies.
I may "look bad" to you, but I'm not bad. And, yes, there has been a bit of nostalgia--Illy is one of my closest mafia friends and I haven't played a game with her in years--I'm enjoying having her back in the game, bantering about old times, and having her here has brought back some mafia memories. And, I've been travelling, so my schedule has been off and I haven't had a ton of time to play.

And I don't think Wilgy is being the same as in every game--and it was a day 1 vote, I voted on what I had in the thread. I actually continue to have some suspicion of Wilgy--especially since he never commented on my vote or reason for it (unless I missed a response, in which case someone please point me to it).

And, truly, I have not had time to reread anyone--again, travelling, not a lot of time for mafia. I'm not sure what you mean by the last paragraph--I've been quieter than usual because of travel--not the first time that's happened. Not even the first time in recent games. I don't see how being quieter has anything to do with my seeming suspicious. And I did not sy my game has changed recently, just that it's changed since I last played with Illy, in response to her post commenting that I'm not as talkative as I used to be. When Illy and I used to play together, I'd regularly be among the top posters--I once discovered that LP had a character limit on posts and ended up making a post that was 3 posts long because of it. That's not how I play any more--given that Illy is using meta and my rate and style of posting is not what it was then, I wanted to point that out.

I can't help but think that you're twisting the facts in order to get a case against me. Or, even after I've been around here for a while now, you still think that my game play is inherently suspicious and haven't learned how to read me.
LoRab wrote:

LoRab wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Fair enough, I'm moving my vote to Scotty. Just because I can for the moment. I'll try and evaluate tomorrow and see where I want to put my vote. I'm moving it off Lorab because of my god awful gut reads so far.
So LoRab is saying essentially: 'I was just pointing out the possibility that silver is civ' after you said "I get that possibility is out there" and it sways you enough that you take the vote off her, putting it on me just because? :rolleyes: ok.

That's basically confirmation bias.

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Either Matt, Wilgy or Sorsha has been silenced last night.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Grr fixed. Damn phone formatting.
Scotty wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Fair enough, I'm moving my vote to Scotty. Just because I can for the moment. I'll try and evaluate tomorrow and see where I want to put my vote. I'm moving it off Lorab because of my god awful gut reads so far.
So LoRab is saying essentially: 'I was just pointing out the possibility that silver is civ' after you said "I get that possibility is out there" and it sways you enough that you take the vote off her, putting it on me just because? :rolleyes: ok.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Polo wrote:Either Matt, Wilgy or Sorsha has been silenced last night.
Why would you guys want to silence poor Matt? He's still got some catching up to do! :fist:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ika wrote:
Scotty wrote:Ika what do you think of:
Dom
Daisy
DFaraday
Dip n' dots
i would lynch them all if i had multi-lynching powers. if you asking for reasons then i need more time for that and that can be done in a little bit
What happened to this? Little bit is preferred in this day cycle por favor.

Also why did you vote for Sorsha and not announce it or explain your vote?

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

sig wrote:

Are you and ika both mafia? :eye:

I'm not sure if Silverwolf's suspicions really were spot-on before the first nightkill; I believe she did not have enough time to gather much information and the mafia might have killed her just because they know how good she can be at reading people as the game progresses.

But it's still a possibility that one of those is mafia. For reasons I've already stated, I believe Epignosis is civ, but I'm not sure about DFaraday and Long Con.

One thing to consider: maybe the mafia did not vote for BWT because no mafia was among the lynch candidates on D1 and they abstained from jumping on bandwagontarget11 because they wouldn't raise suspicion on themselves.

Out of the people Silverwolf was talking about, Long Con did not vote for BWT; he voted DFaraday on D1 and on D2, when there was a tie between Bubbles/Bea and DFaraday.

Just thinking out loud here.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Oh, and I'm kinda sure that Silverwolf is/was Lady Edith Crawley.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
sig wrote:

I wasn't aware you suspected me, so no it's not because you suspect me.

And I never said the silver kill frames ika. Sig said that.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
sig wrote:

First if he was mafia it wouldn't frame him. :P
Second who else would be most likely to kill silver? She can read him well enough to kill him, it makes perfect sense for her to be killed by him.
DFaraday wrote:
sig wrote:

I don't get what you're going for here. Killing Silverwolf makes Ika look better, not worse.
How so?
Nerolunar wrote:

Polo
If I'm bad you'd never suspect me Nero. :keys:

Are you baddie with Ika?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
sig wrote:

Yeah stop giving Daisy credit for my tin foiling.
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Scotty wrote:Grr fixed. Damn phone formatting.
Scotty wrote:
LoRab wrote:

I was way off on my first two suspicions. It is shaking my confidence. I moved my vote quickly because I didn't want to set someone up for a bandwagon when I'm not feeling super certain about.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Scotty wrote:Grr fixed. Damn phone formatting.
Scotty wrote:
LoRab wrote:

I was way off on my first two suspicions. It is shaking my confidence. I moved my vote quickly because I didn't want to set someone up for a bandwagon when I'm not feeling super certain about.
Let us hope that. Bandwagon doesn't start forming on me then. :beer:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
sig wrote:

Yeah stop giving Daisy credit for my tin foiling.
I don't think I did that. :goofp: Sig said "Someone killed Silver to frame Ika", SD said "I think all three would think that Ika could be framed for Silver's death.", then I said "How does killing Silverwolf frame ika? That seems... counter-logical."........ I know the "giving credit" thing is a joke, but Spacedaisy is slightly defensive about it, not wanting to be the person suggesting it.

I'm not surprised that ika is off the poll today, because killing Silverwolf, to me, makes him look extremely Civ. Just like, if Black Rock were killed Night 1, you can be sure that I'm not Mafia, because I would never do that due to the fact that she's my wife and would cause me intense grief in RL for it. :haha: When I'm bad, my go-to early kills are designed to frame people... but usually other people.

As for the orange coloured stuff:
Spacedaisy, follow this link and tell me again that you were not aware that I suspected you. Me saying "I have a bit more Daisy suspish now than when I started this post, so I no longer base her lynchableness on the DF flip." is a good indicator that I suspected you.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con:

I never said they thought ika would be framed. What sig said was that those were the three people Silver was talking about and he was suggesting one of those three killed her because of the fact she was calling them bad. I was giving my opinion on the likelihood of the three people in question doing that. Of those three you are the most likely to do so IMO, but even so I am not convinced that's why she died. So you are the one who is getting defensive. And yes, I will respond when you are putting words in my mouth that I never said. That and twisting my words will always get a response from me, I really don't like it.

And frankly, I had forgotten completely about that exchange which should show you just how not on my radar you are, so I don't understand why you are getting worked up with me. I was discussing how plausible someone else's idea was and as you see by the end of that post I concluded by saying I wasn't convinced that was the reason she was killed anyway. So who is the one getting defensive here LC, really.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Shit, sorry SD. That was a misread on my part - sig quoting himself threw me off, and I was reading his response to his post as your response to his post:
Spacedaisy wrote:
sig wrote:

That said, I'm not convinced it was one of those three either. I'm still partial to my reason. That said, we've had a lot to build on that so far. And the reaction to her death I have liked the least is Lorab. For the moment I am putting my vote there.
I went to smugly fetch this post so I could show you how I wasn't putting words in your mouth at all, when I finally realized what you and sig were telling me. Sorry for the derp on that front. My bad.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 253

Post by ika »

Scotty wrote:
sig wrote:

Yes, I thought about this, and I'm actually surprised ika hasn't talked about this point more. If I recall, he and silver like to feast on NK analytics. Though some people, like (arbitrarily) baddie DFaraday has admitted to preferring to kill people that support him or aren't involved with him one way or another to throw people off the trail. This wouldn't seem like a baddie DFaraday move.
I could be behind LC though.

i wish not to believe that ika is bad because a) that would undermine the role that takes people off the poll and b) he is acting vastly different than his last baddie game. Too much WIFOM in the argument that he killed his wolf partner.
ive been trying to push it but been largly ignored....
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 253

Post by ika »

Scotty wrote:
ika wrote:
Scotty wrote:Ika what do you think of:
Dom
Daisy
DFaraday
Dip n' dots
i would lynch them all if i had multi-lynching powers. if you asking for reasons then i need more time for that and that can be done in a little bit
What happened to this? Little bit is preferred in this day cycle por favor.

Also why did you vote for Sorsha and not announce it or explain your vote?
i got busy. dom i still suspect cus jsut out of guts, daisly has been constantly going "im town" but lacks the convicton i would see form town

dfar should be self explaintory.

as for my voting, have you seen me ever announce my votes where its not required?

Return to “Previous Jobs”