Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 772
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Mafia Championship Scrimmage

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Golden, if you're mafia and you said this, then I'm going to kick your ass after the game is over.
Slightly not game related: I thought the same thing. But then, one of my biggest mafia pet peeves is, there's nothing that should be more "ok" to say as town then as scum. That defeats the purpose of the game. It's AtE as either alignment, and if it is ok to do as town it should be ok to do as scum. Sometimes people excuse AtE coming from town, cause they really were town, so then it's ok. But if they turn out to be scum, then it's seen as "evil" or something.

Personally I don't care about Golden and his practicing agenda, and it won't factor in to any of my decisions in the game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh yeah, I was mostly joking. :p

I agree with you otherwise.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 528

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote:Personally I don't care about Golden and his practicing agenda, and it won't factor in to any of my decisions in the game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No-one else should care about it enough to change their own decisions. There should merely understand that it will factor in to my decisions.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Dizzy, talk to me about Zexy.
Don't know if I have all that much to say. I need some answers from him. He's mostly in the unsure category. I'm always thinking I'm misgendering him.
Yeah, I'm in a similar predicament with respect to unsure. Meh.

He is male, yeah?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Zexy wrote:I think Psi is so overwhelmed he doesn’t even care. Scum!him does this more easily than town!him, but town!him does it enough as well and numbers alone say it’s more likely for him to be town, so 50-50 at best… Still not answering to the rest of your questions, MP, at least for a while longer… just in case.
If scum!him does it more easily, then why do you conclude 50-50 at best?

And that's fine, use your best judgment. Hopefully he comes back soon.

Lastly, regarding your RL, I hope everything is alright. :) And don't sweat the game, RL > mafia game, always.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden, let's compare rainbows once I update mine; don't let me forget before I go to bed.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Soneji »

Dyslexicon wrote:
Soneji wrote:I've been reading IAWY as scum and sig as his potential teammate for his defense of him. MM I felt fine with at first when doing a quick ISO before the lynch last phase but hes said a few things that have pinged me, which I pointed out earlier:
Do you feel it makes sense for sig to try and get a EOD wagon on you as scum? It may makes sense if it was to save someone like IAWY, I agree, but still seems like a stretch to me. What is the reason you are voting sig over IAWY right now?

It's also not clear to me why you were voting Frog as the first person last day when you say IAWY had already pingen you? Can you elaborate what your thought process was? (I realize there will be hindsight to this, since Frog has already flipped).
If he thought I wouldn't be back around or notice his push because I was catching up, then I don't doubt he would. It makes sense enough either way though, considering I hadn't been around prior he may have thought it easy to spin me as scum. I am voting sig to pressure him and see how things go with that. If people aren't willing to go there by near EoD tomorrow, I plan to change my vote to IAWY unless a really strong case comes up elsewhere.

IAWY had pinged me, along with some others. Frog's sudden shift from actually hunting people for what they had posted(Marco and Sloonei mainly) to pushing us to lynch inactives was really jarring, as was his insistence on his mindset being the only correct mindset. The whole self-lynch bait thing he was pushing in regards to Sloonei also seemed to be really stretching things in the most ludicrous way. While things on The Syndicate are rather different, I can't say until the results of yesterdays lynch that I truly knew what culture shock was.

I would say that in the end once the Frog lynch picked up steam I was tempted to switch IAWY, for Frog had actually shown at least that he would be active. That Epi and Golden had jumped onto it and Sloonei off of it though made me really intrigued as towards Frog's flip, as it would give the most info. Its part of why I lean towards town vig killing Epi over mafia 1-shot vig, its reducing the number of players to be implicated by the flip.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Golden, let's compare rainbows once I update mine; don't let me forget before I go to bed.
Don't forget to post a rainbow before bed.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Dyslexicon »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Great minds think alike... but so do stupid ones. :beer:
Now imagine my face when Zebra calls me a liar for it.

Slightly exaggerated, maybe. :p
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 78

Post by DrWilgy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:Here's the thing, zebra. Full seriousness.

I am town, but I'd sooner mislynch you and leave my vote on you than be lynched myself. I'm playing this game for practice for champs. I don't actually care if you go down. I don't actually WHO goes down. I'm going to do my best to try to solve the game and thats all there is to it.

I'll do what I have to do to survive in this game. If that means lynching the people who think I'm bad, even if they are town, then so be it. Means I get longer to practice.

I don't have any teammates to come to my rescue and help. If I do get lynched today, I'll call it a failed endeavour. Certainly, I'll give up, because I don't have time for this shit. I'm playing because JJJ was nice enough to give me a chance to practice, even though I really don't have time for it.
Golden, if you're mafia and you said this, then I'm going to kick your ass after the game is over.
These comments are the worst. They generate a somewhat illogical suspicion from me. Probably because it relfects my own ballsy scum teaming behavior and my lust for WIFOM.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:Baddie team... MP, Zexy, Sloonei, and Golden!

@Golden, Dislexicocoa is right. A frame only works if someone other than the recipient brings it up. It's an argument more than a statement - ish scenario. The other problem is the implication of you being civilian and that doesn't sit right. Without us knowing your identity, that hunch of yours was nothing more than fluff with a slight hint of "hey guys I'm civ".

Almost to my compuuuuutor.
Ummm... why?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote:No-one else should care about it enough to change their own decisions. There should merely understand that it will factor in to my decisions.
It's still AtE, because feelz!

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I am town, but I'd sooner mislynch you and leave my vote on you than be lynched myself. I'm playing this game for practice for champs. I don't actually care if you go down. I don't actually WHO goes down. I'm going to do my best to try to solve the game and thats all there is to it.

I'll do what I have to do to survive in this game. If that means lynching the people who think I'm bad, even if they are town, then so be it. Means I get longer to practice.

I don't have any teammates to come to my rescue and help. If I do get lynched today, I'll call it a failed endeavour. Certainly, I'll give up, because I don't have time for this shit. I'm playing because JJJ was nice enough to give me a chance to practice, even though I really don't have time for it.
Golden, if you're mafia and you said this, then I'm going to kick your ass after the game is over.
These comments are the worst. They generate a somewhat illogical suspicion from me. Probably because it relfects my own ballsy scum teaming behavior and my lust for WIFOM.
It's clear I should have made it in OT or sarc, since I was largely joking.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

AtE?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:Almost caught up, but not entirely. But I'm tired of reading, and need to get thoughts out. My reads have flipped quite a bit.

First,
Thoughts on Ika

Ika seems sure that IAWY will flip scum to the absurd. I believe it is entirely possible for Ika to be bussing IAWY here.
ika wrote:whata bout it? if MP is scum voting scum its win-win
^About MP voting IAWY. Assuming IAWY is scum.
ika wrote:hes lurking and sevral who know him say thats scum MO?
Who here has said that? I don't recall this.
ika wrote:so the bet is this, if hes scum i get your vote, if hes town you have my vote

deal?

(yes im being like this intentionally, i want to see more from you as well)
ika wrote:i consider hers 10 times more right now cus she is a confirmed town flip. not only that but she was killed. porbally for her reads.
Lol, you never ever doubted that she was town, so this seems disingenuous.

---

Sig is soft defending IAWY quite a bit.
sig wrote:I could also see MM being mafia even if inaword does flip, which is why he didn't vote for him and tried to move it away from inaword a bit.
^One example.

However, there are some good things about Sig too. I like how he defends Frog. He doesn't quite fit the scum team picture I'm starting to get, but still unsure.

---

Golden has me pretty convinced he is town. Zebra is likely town too (?), but she irks me lol (all within the game of course^^)

---

I'm very interested to see IAWY flip and think it would clear up a lot. None of his posts has impressed me today.

VOTE INAWORDYES

For now.
This is some good stuff, Dizzy. I agree that I'd really like to see an IAWY flip, especially after his behavior today, but also for potential connections.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:AtE?
Appeal to Emotion
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Appeal to emotion. :p

The feelz. The feelz of mafia. :omg:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:*brain explodes*

Yeah, I can do it, but it likely won't be until after D2 has begun. I'm not sure my brain can handle any more ISOs. That Wilgy one broke me.
Paranoid time: How you know you'd be alive D2? o.o
I didn't; I said in other posts "assuming I survive the night" or something to that effect, just didn't add that disclaimer here. Seems I forgot. It was implied. :nicenod:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I didn't; I said in other posts "assuming I survive the night" or something to that effect, just didn't add that disclaimer here. Seems I forgot. It was implied. :nicenod:
Yeah, I believe you. But you know: :omg:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:Town: MP, Golden, Marco

Likely town: Zebra, sig, Zexy

Null: PSI (will he be replaced?)

All possible scum: IAWY, Ika, Wilgy, Soneji, MM, Sloonei

This is roughly where I'm at with my reads right now. Taking into consideration interactions and what other people say in my read on Sig. Zexy is not a strong town read, but I still feel it's more likely he is town. Obviously someone in the suspicion group is town.
Would you be able to rank your scum reads somehow?

What did you think of my Soneji ISO earlier?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Who else is here?
Catch up. Then we'll talk.
Okay, let's talk. What do you want to talk about first?

I need to update my rainbow.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Dyslexicon wrote:IAWY, The wagon on Zebra didn't happen after she self voted, it happened before. And then she self-voted and the votes went elsewhere (many to you). Someone that isn't lazy can do a pretty chart or something.

---

Would like thoughts on this conversation:

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Frog wrote:meh, I don't really care tbh. at least one town is voting me. L2P scrubs.

GLGL - hopefully you'll vote marshmellow tomorrow
Even if all the scum was voting for you, there'd still be two civs on you right now. :P
Does MM do fake town slips as scum?
This isn't a townslip regardless of my alignment.
Isn't there 4 scum?
Oh, I thought there were 3. :blush:

Please help me tonight.
Fair enough, I was going off memory so I knew I'd get at least one thing wrong haha.

I don't know what to make of it. It could be a slip up, but I'm more inclined to just see it as a genuine mistake. Haha I don't know, I don't have a strong reaction to it, sorry.
:omg:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Soneji, are you still here? I want to talk about sig. I haven't fully digested your suspicion of him, so I'll take a look at that momentarily as well. Nonetheless, it'd be nice to have a succinct summary of your read on him and the intensity of that read.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote:
Appeal to emotion. :p

The feelz. The feelz of mafia. :omg:
Oh, fair enough.

Yeah, I guess some aspect of my defence to Zeebs was AtE, then. But, nevertheless, I also like to be clear about how few scruples I am taking in trying to survive :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:I like Dizzy's concept of IAWY being bussed by ika.

Would also work with sloonei being bad, if sloonei perceived a bus to be a particularly strong tactic.

I can see how this would be an informative lynch choice even if it isn't my current preference.
I agree, an IAWY mafia lynch would make ika and Sloonei look worse to me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Soneji wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:Soneji, I'm totally not feeling your sig vote. What is your read on IAWY and MM? Which one of them if any do you think Sig could be teamed with?
I've been reading IAWY as scum and sig as his potential teammate for his defense of him. MM I felt fine with at first when doing a quick ISO before the lynch last phase but hes said a few things that have pinged me, which I pointed out earlier:
Soneji wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Frog wrote:I'll post my scum games:
http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/thr ... Mafia-15er

... my home site's admins have literally been either permabanned and/or deleted my scum games as troll. Gae as fuck. I quit the site (requested ban) as soon as I was recognized the MVP of the site 3 years running for 20+ games.

I've never been scum.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I don't think I've ever seen a scummy marmot. Maybe once, on RYM a while ago.
I was mafia once on RYM.

But in that game (hosted by zebra), everyone was mafia, so that one doesn't count. :P
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Marco wrote:@MetalMarsh89, you may have missed this.
Marco wrote:@MetalMarsh, how highly would you rate your own scum-game? And can you describe one or two of your best scum performances, preferably with links to them?
My scum game is decent I think, or at least was because I've been drawing a lot of civilian/Indy roles lately. I went through a stretch here where I won several games as scum though, and I'll link you a few.

Death Note - We mafia tore the civilians apart in this game, for the most part. But there was a caveat: I was an unlynchable and unnightkillable scum who did not need to be dead for the civilians to win.

Pikmin - This would be my most recent game as scum. I had a strong start to the game, but due to the game falling around Christmas time, my participation dropped, and I was eventually lynched. Overall, I played a relatively good game, and my lynch was not detrimental to our cause, and we won anyway.

Recruitment IV - This was a recruitment game, so it had its own special style to make if different than a normal mafia game. But similar to Death Note, I had an unkillable, unlynchable role again. :P I have a tendency to draw those.
:ponder:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Well by golly, you all better at least lynch Sloonei before you lynch me.
Any particular reason the order matters to you, since you appear to not care that your lynch will follow in this scenario? Considering you think him mafia, would you not say your push on him would then warrant some towncred if he flips the way you think he will?
Did MM answer this? It's a good question. I can't recall.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:

Well, we sort of have as you've gone. My debate with Zeebs. My feelings on sloonei/marmellow. Your feelings on whatever.

Also, your thoughts on my new rainbow generally, any questions etc.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I didn't; I said in other posts "assuming I survive the night" or something to that effect, just didn't add that disclaimer here. Seems I forgot. It was implied. :nicenod:
Yeah, I believe you. But you know: :omg:
I'll join you. :omg:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:

Well, we sort of have as you've gone. My debate with Zeebs. My feelings on sloonei/marmellow. Your feelings on whatever.

Also, your thoughts on my new rainbow generally, any questions etc.
Yeah, that's true. OK, let me get a new rainbow, then we can compare/contrast and discuss.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Golden wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Golden wrote:After MM's case, sloonei.

After sloonei jumped off the Frog vote, sloonei.

It's not that hard to follow.
:faint:

:haha:

You're sure it wasn't the extra work he put in after his initial case? Because we agreed that his initial case was rubbish, remember?
:rolleyes:
Haha, well she's got you there Golden.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Would you be able to rank your scum reads somehow?

I could, eventually. But I still feel I want to hear more from most of them (since they are all/most pretty quiet). It still feels unsolved to me in a way, if that makes sense. But IAWY is my prefered lynch, and my strongest suspicion.

I was so tired when I read the Soneji-ISO I don't really remember. Sorry. I do appreciate you putting in the work, and I will surely get back to it. Apart from that I've looked into his ISO on my own today to check up on things. I'm not convinced by him, he's a null I'm suspicious of. He could very well be teamed with IAWY if he is indeed scum. I don't feel his push on Sig is very good. Firstly because I feel Sig is a player that would be easy to push on (easy target, for various reasons), and two because the argument doesn't seem all that strong to me and gets a bit repetative. I don't think it makes that much sense for scum!Sig to push on Soneji of all people if Sig is scum. That being said, I don't think it's impossible for Soneji to be town doing all this either. So it's inconclusive atm.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Inawordyes wrote:Fair enough, I was going off memory so I knew I'd get at least one thing wrong haha.

I don't know what to make of it. It could be a slip up, but I'm more inclined to just see it as a genuine mistake. Haha I don't know, I don't have a strong reaction to it, sorry.
Hi.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 2: Rainbow List
(#2 d2, #4 overall)

Strong Town:
N/A

Moderate Town:
Dyslexicon
a2thezebra
Golden
Marco

Slight Town:
Soneji
Metalmarsh89

Slight Mafia:
Zexy
DrWilgy
Psittacitform
sig
Moonei (Matt/Sloonei)

Moderate Mafia:
ika
inawordyes

Strong Mafia:
N/A

Forced myself to get rid of the null category. Now I have to sort through those slight mafia reads. Was tempted to push IAWY down to strong, but... not quite there yet. I do feel more strongly about him than I did in my last rainbow list though. Pushed Moonei down quite a bit because of a nonexistent d2 and considering others' points more so.

Still would like to ISO some of these folks though, especially the orange ones.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, now I'm going to create a Golden/MP rainbow list comparison. :nicenod:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden, I'm not sure I see how Sloonmatt is your strongest suspicion. I don't really find MM's initial argument against him very convincing, even after the revision (prompted but not intented by you lol). Can you sum up your suspicion or something?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

If you don't care about the game itself and just see it as practice, then you're not practicing that well because you're missing a fundamental part of the experience, which is that you have to care at least a little. Surviving to a new day means nothing if you don't care about who's surviving with you, you can't solve the game if you're disinterested in haphazardly taking down goodies in your wake.

Not everybody you think is Mafia is mafia, nor is everybody you think is Town town. If you haphazardly lynch whoever pings your radar without concern for whether they're goodies at the end of it, then you're not learning anything that will help you in the MU games, and from my own experience, I can tell you that you will be called to account for it.

That's my 2¢.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Dyslexicon wrote:Who is going to keep me sane this game? :confused2:
Kittens. Always kittens.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:

I could, eventually. But I still feel I want to hear more from most of them (since they are all/most pretty quiet). It still feels unsolved to me in a way, if that makes sense. But IAWY is my prefered lynch, and my strongest suspicion.

I was so tired when I read the Soneji-ISO I don't really remember. Sorry. I do appreciate you putting in the work, and I will surely get back to it. Apart from that I've looked into his ISO on my own today to check up on things. I'm not convinced by him, he's a null I'm suspicious of. He could very well be teamed with IAWY if he is indeed scum. I don't feel his push on Sig is very good. Firstly because I feel Sig is a player that would be easy to push on (easy target, for various reasons), and two because the argument doesn't seem all that strong to me and gets a bit repetative. I don't think it makes that much sense for scum!Sig to push on Soneji of all people if Sig is scum. That being said, I don't think it's impossible for Soneji to be town doing all this either. So it's inconclusive atm.
No worries, that's understandable. I feel like we're mind melding the most this phase, so I'm with you on IAWY. It would take some real town spark from IAWY to get me to move that vote, because I have not liked his recent posts (though he seems like a nice fellow). :beer:

Not a problem, let me know what you think when you get to it. Yeah, sig is an easy mislynch (or lynch in general), so I think he's particularly difficult to read. I need to figure him out myself.

Thanks for the elaboration.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey, IAWY, I have plenty of questions for you. You'll see them. Please answer them. :srsnod:

Also, if you want to engage in real time, that'd be great. Let me know. I want to see some reads.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, now the Golden/MP comparison.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Inawordyes wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:Who is going to keep me sane this game? :confused2:
Kittens. Always kittens.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Inawordyes wrote:

If you don't care about the game itself and just see it as practice, then you're not practicing that well because you're missing a fundamental part of the experience, which is that you have to care at least a little. Surviving to a new day means nothing if you don't care about who's surviving with you, you can't solve the game if you're disinterested in haphazardly taking down goodies in your wake.

Not everybody you think is Mafia is mafia, nor is everybody you think is Town town. If you haphazardly lynch whoever pings your radar without concern for whether they're goodies at the end of it, then you're not learning anything that will help you in the MU games, and from my own experience, I can tell you that you will be called to account for it.

That's my 2¢.
I don't know how you make that cents symbol.

Fair point.
Marco
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 210

Post by Marco »

I'm surprised by so many of my town-reads town-reading Golden. I was suspecting him ever since he voted Frog yesterday, but his conversation with zebra today just pinged me so much. Especially the "I will vote for you even though I think you're town" which is only excusable at EOD for self-preservation. I was almost getting vibes like: "You suspect me for the wrong reasons so I'm proving you wrong!" from Golden's posts. As in when you're scum and someone scum-reads you for something you actually do even as town.

I also feel like MetalMarsh and Golden are trying to distance themselves and using Sloonei as a scapegoat. As in, they both think the other is bussing Sloonei and if Sloonei flips town, then they can both say, "Oh I was scum-reading you because of Sloonei but he turned out to be a townie."
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I need to sleep. It's 6 am. What is life? :p

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Dyslexicon wrote:Almost caught up, but not entirely. But I'm tired of reading, and need to get thoughts out. My reads have flipped quite a bit.

First,
Thoughts on Ika

Ika seems sure that IAWY will flip scum to the absurd. I believe it is entirely possible for Ika to be bussing IAWY here.
ika wrote:whata bout it? if MP is scum voting scum its win-win
^About MP voting IAWY. Assuming IAWY is scum.
ika wrote:hes lurking and sevral who know him say thats scum MO?
Who here has said that? I don't recall this.
ika wrote:so the bet is this, if hes scum i get your vote, if hes town you have my vote

deal?

(yes im being like this intentionally, i want to see more from you as well)
ika wrote:i consider hers 10 times more right now cus she is a confirmed town flip. not only that but she was killed. porbally for her reads.
Lol, you never ever doubted that she was town, so this seems disingenuous.

---

Sig is soft defending IAWY quite a bit.
sig wrote:I could also see MM being mafia even if inaword does flip, which is why he didn't vote for him and tried to move it away from inaword a bit.
^One example.

However, there are some good things about Sig too. I like how he defends Frog. He doesn't quite fit the scum team picture I'm starting to get, but still unsure.

---

Golden has me pretty convinced he is town. Zebra is likely town too (?), but she irks me lol (all within the game of course^^)

---

I'm very interested to see IAWY flip and think it would clear up a lot. None of his posts has impressed me today.

VOTE INAWORDYES

For now.
The "scum MO" comment is a misappropriation of the facts. Frog kept talking about me being super active a town on MU, so ika's trying to turn it around and say that because I wasn't active becayse I couldn't access the site either day due to being extremely busy that it makes me Mafia. It's a fallacy, I don't remember the name offhand, and it's poor reasoning.
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

I also feel like most of the people on the Frog wagon (or those retroactively calling him scummy this phase) misrepresented him, intentionally or otherwise. This is in terms of his "inactive hunting" push. Or maybe I'm just sore you guys CFD'd one of the most active and experienced players (and one of my biggest town reads) to save two fairly inactive players (both in my scum reads).
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

MetalMarsh89, you scum-read Golden, correct? And Golden, you scum-read MM, right?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote:Golden, I'm not sure I see how Sloonmatt is your strongest suspicion. I don't really find MM's initial argument against him very convincing, even after the revision (prompted but not intented by you lol). Can you sum up your suspicion or something?
My primary reason for suspecting sloonei was that he spent the whole day (maybe not the whole day, but it is my impression of him) calling Frog his top suspect and then jumped away from him with about 7 minutes to go, because 'if Frog is town, he is too valuable'.

To me, this jump made no sense, and felt informed and like a civ cred grab. It's unfortunate that sloonei was not able to come back to explain himself.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Who wants a table that took too much of my time to make? :dance:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden's Rainbow
MP's Rainbow
Discrepancy
Marco
Marco
Golden +1
Zexy
Zexy
Golden +3
a2thezebra
a2thezebra
+/- 0
sig
sig
Golden +2
Dyslexicon
Dyslexicon
MP +1
ika
ika
Golden +1
DrWilgy
DrWilgy
+/- 0
Inawordyes
Inawordyes
MP -1
Metalmarsh89
Metalmarsh89
MP +1
Psittaciform
Psittaciform
+/- 0
Soneji
Soneji
MP +1
Moonei
Moonei
Golden -1
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Soneji »

Dyslexicon wrote:

The thing with this is that I'm having trouble seeing a reason why sig would be so eager to have a counterwagon form on me and be defensive of IAWY, seemingly only because he read his opening post as townish. I could understand it if it was a TS regular hes familiar with that he doesn't want to see gone so early but someone hes unfamiliar with that isn't really contributing? From my perspective, he saw someone who people were discussing getting replaced come in late with a long post he probably doesn't think people will read too closely or have time to analyze properly, with a vote contrary to the only two wagons at the time that he could spin as "avoiding the major wagons".

I do think IAWY's flip will be the most telling and I support it as the finalized lynch. Getting more out of sig beforehand can't hurt though.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”