Mafia Championship Scrimmage [END]

ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 217

Re: Mafia Championship Scrimmage

Post by ika »

sig wrote:Well you haven't even built a bad case, you've literally done nothing besides argue with Golden and MP about stupid stuff.
I have made my case like day 2 or 3 about your slip. nobody seems to care
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 237

Post by sig »

lol that was very weak and you then never answered my points agaisnt it and dropped it when ppl disagreed with you. Is that why you killed Marco since he disagreed and argued with your "case"
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 246

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:@Zebra do you think the night kill was by the vig or by the mafia
You did it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 528

Post by Golden »

Well, if nothing else, I learned a valuable lesson yesterday..

Pay attention to the hammer rule. I went to sleep. I woke up and sloonei was gone. I hadn't even considered that, I was just going to use the time I had yesterday to test some other people and figure out where I wanted my vote to end.

It might have ended up on Sloonei anyway, but I don't like that it became so easy. I'd have probably unvoted while I was asleep if I'd thought that through. Valuable experience.

VOTE DRWILGY

Right now I think Wigly and zebra might be two of the three remaining. My read on zebra has shifted. I didn't like her push on day 2 against IAWY votes, its what prompted me to shift my vote to IAWY to make it 4 vs 2.

RIP Marco. Sorry to see you go.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 78

Post by DrWilgy »

Hi Golden. I'm not mafia. We should lynch Ji-san who was Red, followed by you and MP.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Zebra is making no sense and now out of nowhere suspecting me since I said she could be mafia? I also dislike what I see her hinting at since it is impossibly. I think we just saw a TMI scum chat slip from her.

@Ika read over my responses to your case on my slip, then tell me you still think it is the case espacilly considering the fact I'm most likely right about the world we are in.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:Zebra is making no sense and now out of nowhere suspecting me since I said she could be mafia? I also dislike what I see her hinting at since it is impossibly. I think we just saw a TMI scum chat slip from her.

@Ika read over my responses to your case on my slip, then tell me you still think it is the case espacilly considering the fact I'm most likely right about the world we are in.
What do you think zebra is hinting at?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:
You did it.

She is hinting that she is the tracker which isn't possibly. Maybe a jailkeeper, but that couldn't be possibly. Since she says I did the kill. So I believe she is implying a power role which can't exist in any of the set ups. Which is a scum move, to either draw out power roles, not get lynched, or get someone else lynched first.

Or it is a TMI slip since she is mafia and they believe I'm the vig. Perhaps she is a mafia jailkeeper and jailed me and there wasn't a vig kill. I will say for the record I'm not the vig, but the mafia could've been speculating on it and zebra is trying to pin the mafia kill on me.

Yes this sounds slightly crazy, but her posts makes zero sense as a civ in the available matrix's.
ImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Soneji »

You do realize we are not in a set-up that has a cop, right Wilgy? You are either mafia or purposely trying to sabotage town with this kind of idiocy.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Soneji - indeed. I really do think Wilgy is bad. If we don't lynch him, and we have an even night town vig, he really needs to go.

@sig - I just read that as zebra expressing the certainty of her own view. Any comments zebra?
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

I am pretty sure town tracker is possible, if we are in set-up C which has both town vig and tracker in it.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Soneji wrote:I am pretty sure town tracker is possible, if we are in set-up C which has both town vig and tracker in it.
But, there wasn't a vig kill night 1 or 3, plus I don't see the mafia killing Marco/Silver so I'm thinking we had a 1 shot mafia kill. So unless the mafia jailkeeper picked the vig day 1 and 3 yet didn't kill them yet then that would be weird.

Also notice she doesn't answer my question she just says I did it.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

plus I don't see the mafia not killing, Marco/Silver/Epi*
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Which I guess in theory she is saying the mafia killed Marco last night, and she tracked me.

However, that wouldn't explain the night 2 kills or the lack of vig kills 1 and 3.

As I said I think she is implying a set up which isn't possibly, and I think the fact it could in theory be possibly adds more weight to my theory that we aren't in it and she is trying to pretend we are.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:@Soneji - indeed. I really do think Wilgy is bad. If we don't lynch him, and we have an even night town vig, he really needs to go.

@sig - I just read that as zebra expressing the certainty of her own view. Any comments zebra?
Ah okay then, maybe that is it.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote:Hi Golden. I'm not mafia. We should lynch Ji-san who was Red, followed by you and MP.
Soneji wrote:You do realize we are not in a set-up that has a cop, right Wilgy? You are either mafia or purposely trying to sabotage town with this kind of idiocy.

This is a good point what do you mean Wilgy? In theory he could be the tracker who tracked Soneji but as I said for Zebra I think this is very unlikely.
ImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

There was a second kill night 1 though. You just are making the assertion that it wasn't a town vig kill. If we do have a town vig they could have been blocked last night or abstained from killing.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
You did it.

She is hintin-
I didn't hint anything.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:@Soneji - indeed. I really do think Wilgy is bad. If we don't lynch him, and we have an even night town vig, he really needs to go.

You read it right.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

VOTE sig

Let's hammer folks.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sorry, VOTE SIG
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:VOTE sig

Let's hammer folks.
SO ZEBRA WANTS TO HAMMER AGAIN AFTER FAILING LAST HAMMER AND LYNCHING A CIV THIS IS CLASSIC SCUM STRATEGY.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

VOTE ZEBRA

There is no good civ reason to encourage a hammer after being the hammer which lynched a civ and pushed us to lynch or loose.

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS LYNCH OR LOOSE!

Zebra is trying to force a hammer in an attempt to win no civ should be advocating for a hammer this early into a phase especially WITHOUT A CASE
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Soneji wrote:There was a second kill night 1 though. You just are making the assertion that it wasn't a town vig kill. If we do have a town vig they could have been blocked last night or abstained from killing.
True, I'm assuming a town vig wouldn't have shot Epi or Silver, and if they were blocked that the mafia would've killed them.

Zebra says she doesn't have any info I still believe she was hinting at having info as mafia, even though she is now claiming she didn't. If she doesn't have any info the fact she wants to lynch hammer me based on nothing is super scummy.

Look at who is voting for me, Ika with his fake slip case which never got traction since it was preposterous which many players including Marco who is now dead said was a bull case, Scotty who didn't answer my response to his case, his case in which he ignored almost all my posts and cherry picked a few to make me look bad, And Zebra who has no reason excpet that I suspected her which is basically the same as Ika's case.
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig wrote:VOTE ZEBRA

There is no good civ reason to encourage a hammer after being the hammer which lynched a civ and pushed us to lynch or loose.

Zebra is trying to force a hammer in an attempt to win no civ should be advocating for a hammer this early into a phase especially WITHOUT A CASE
We have shown cases and you discretion them.

Not only that but the argument one needs a case is fallious. And your biggest thing is it's not lynch or lose its

3v6 so even if you are a mislynh (and I doubt it) it would be 3v4 after scum nk. And yes I'm accounting the town vig, all he needs to do is not shoot
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

ika wrote:
sig wrote:VOTE ZEBRA

We have shown cases and you discretion them.

Not only that but the argument one needs a case is fallious. And your biggest thing is it's not lynch or lose its

3v6 so even if you are a mislynh (and I doubt it) it would be 3v4 after scum nk. And yes I'm accounting the town vig, all he needs to do is not shoot
Assuming they don't lynch no assumption of that, and a little math at 4/3 they mafia only needs ONE CIV to put a lynch down on a civ and all three can come in and hammer. I know how to win hammer games as mafia I've done it before that is what you do.

My biggest thing is the cases on me are bullshit as in there isn't one which hasn't been discounted by multiply people including known flipped civs.

Also what the fuck? I didn't think you were such a mafia noob but the underlined points to something only a noob or a mafia member would say. Your either a stupid civ or mafia. And the fact your willing to hammer and help to loose the game for the civs since I suspected you is dumb.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Especially since I've contributed more to this game and haven't pulled nearly as much stupid stuff as either of you.

Zebra hammering a civ yesterday with many hours left and again trying to hammer the phase and lynch the civs when we have a FULL WEEKEND TO GAME SOLVE.

ALSO KEEP IN MIND A HAMMER EXTENDS THE NIGHT PHASE, which is more time we can't post, and the mafia can plot. Hammer only hurts the civs.

Ika and Zebra are two of the mafia members.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm going to UNVOTE before some fool (or scum) decides to come in and hammer vote at a bad time.

I'd love to policy lynch zebra, but I don't know if that's our best course of action.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm going to UNVOTE before some fool (or scum) decides to come in and hammer vote at a bad time.

I'd love to policy lynch zebra, but I don't know if that's our best course of action.
What about everything else she has done? And her calling for a hammer vote on me
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Since Zebra isn't in danger of getting hammered atm, but I am.
ImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

If the vig was blocked they couldn't also be killed, jailkeeper acts as a doctor protect+RB

There is absolutely no way we do a hammer when we have a full weekend long day phase.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Soneji wrote:You do realize we are not in a set-up that has a cop, right Wilgy? You are either mafia or purposely trying to sabotage town with this kind of idiocy.
We could be in a setup that has a mafia role-cop, and Wilgy is claiming to be that role. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Soneji wrote:If the vig was blocked they couldn't also be killed, jailkeeper acts as a doctor protect+RB

There is absolutely no way we do a hammer when we have a full weekend long day phase.
two the second line Yes that is my point! Zebra calling for another hammer is scummy as hell.

True, but you can't double target so wouldn't they have killed the vig after jailkeeping them? Or actually wait nevermind since if we are in that world vig killed N1 and N2 blocked N3 so that means if this is true the mafia will kill the vig N4.
I still doubt the vig killed Silver/Epi though.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:
Soneji wrote:I am pretty sure town tracker is possible, if we are in set-up C which has both town vig and tracker in it.
But, there wasn't a vig kill night 1 or 3, plus I don't see the mafia killing Marco/Silver so I'm thinking we had a 1 shot mafia kill. So unless the mafia jailkeeper picked the vig day 1 and 3 yet didn't kill them yet then that would be weird.

Also notice she doesn't answer my question she just says I did it.
I don't understand why you would ask zebra who made the kill last night if you are certain that it was a normal mafia kill.

At this point, I'm happy to vote sig, but I'll wait until later in the day phase.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

For anyone who cares about meta, here's a couple links of sig getting lynched in previous games.

Bullets over Broadway - sig was scum: More flails in these posts. More CAPS. Not unlike what I see in this game thread.

Talking Heads - sig was civ: More civility, more reason. I was seeing this at times today, but sig's recent posts don't match this behavior at all.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP, I typed the wrong thing.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:For anyone who cares about meta, here's a couple links of sig getting lynched in previous games.

Bullets over Broadway - sig was scum: More flails in these posts. More CAPS. Not unlike what I see in this game thread.

Talking Heads - sig was civ: More civility, more reason. I was seeing this at times today this game, but sig's recent posts don't match this behavior at all.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Sig, I've been playing for 4 years. I've seems just about everything so your petty "noob" attack is laughable
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't think sig is bad and I probably won't be voting that way today.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think sig, MP, soneji and I are town

Two more of you are town, out of MM, zebra, wilgy, scotty and ika. MM is the one I think is most likely to be town in that set, which leaves 3/4 of zebra, wilgy, scotty and ika.

No, this is not me hinting at being a cop with peeks.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 772
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, I'm here! Sup, folks? :slick:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Even better, I'm here with rum and various combinations. :beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
sig wrote:I'm happy with the votes right now would like to see more people post about stuff and vote.
Well, why don't you contribute something?
Honey I've been contributing all game. :P

I don't have anything to add right now, I want MM lynched. I'd need to see some reads from Matt, but would rather not lynch him today. If more people want to lynch Matt and when/if he flips civ I want MM lynched. Right now I doubt they are both teammates.
I wasn't trying to imply you haven't been contributing; just saying, if you think the thread isn't spinning the way you'd like it to, then try to drum up some conversation. :beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
sig wrote:I'm happy with the votes right now would like to see more people post about stuff and vote.

I don't have anything to add right now, I want MM lynched. I'd need to see some reads from Matt, but would rather not lynch him today. If more people want to lynch Matt and when/if he flips civ I want MM lynched. Right now I doubt they are both teammates.
Well why not? :mad:

Many of us are adding things because people keep saying things.
Precisely.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Well why not? :mad:

Many of us are adding things because people keep saying things.
Matt should get lynched for being mad at me. :disappoint:

And since he is mafia. :omg:

I've said everything I can, I've done more ISO reads, and read through the dead ppl, I'm confident MM and Ika are mafia. Third is still unknown I think it was someone who pushed the lynch to Frog or defended IWAY this points to Golden, Sloonie/Matt, or Zebra. I've got a strong civ read on Golden so not him. I've got a slight civ lean on zebra her posts about not lynching IWAY are very off putting though, Sloonie/matt look the worse however I'm still not sure if they could be on the same team as MM I need to think about it. I'm also having some doubts about Wilgy, but not enough to pursue on.
Summarize these cases for me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:On that note though, let's talk about Psi. What are we going to do if he doesn't get replaced or start posting more? Clearly the mafia and the second killer haven't killed him yet... and it's unclear whether they ever will. I doubt the mafia would have high incentive to do so if he's civilian, and zero incentive if he's mafia (lol).
I don't see much difference between Psi and Wilgy, honestly. I was doing the numbers to try and figure out how sure we can be that one of last night kills was town vig, and I think its probably quite likely. In which case, I really do encourage the town vig to take out psi or wilgy next time. Even if you suspect someone like dizzy or zexy, at least we can evaluate that in the thread.

@MP - interesting you should ask about soneji. For the first time, I feel like I have a vague read on soneji, and it's slight town. I have to say, though, I never was part of Turf Wars long enough to get any clear view of how soneji was playing as scum. Your thoughts?
Sadly, you're probably right; Wilgy is providing pretty much nothing. Yeah, I'm not sure why a town vig would have killed Dizzy... maybe Zexy, but Psi or Wilgy have provided less, so either one is a weird choice IMO.

I've thought he's town since he first entered the game, even if I'm far from convinced of it. Dizzy seemed to really suspect him though, and as the game has progressed, I don't feel I've progressed my read of Soneji at all since that initial ISO.
Why Dizzy more so then Zexy any reason.
You misunderstood; I was saying the opposite of that. I had Dizzy as my top town read before his death, so I was saying I could see a town vig killing Zexy before I could see them killing Dizzy, but that's just my opinion.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
sig wrote:Oh and I'd like to see more from Ika and the low posters.
ok

VOTE SIG
I will never understand you, ika.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:On that note though, let's talk about Psi. What are we going to do if he doesn't get replaced or start posting more? Clearly the mafia and the second killer haven't killed him yet... and it's unclear whether they ever will. I doubt the mafia would have high incentive to do so if he's civilian, and zero incentive if he's mafia (lol).
I don't see much difference between Psi and Wilgy, honestly. I was doing the numbers to try and figure out how sure we can be that one of last night kills was town vig, and I think its probably quite likely. In which case, I really do encourage the town vig to take out psi or wilgy next time. Even if you suspect someone like dizzy or zexy, at least we can evaluate that in the thread.

@MP - interesting you should ask about soneji. For the first time, I feel like I have a vague read on soneji, and it's slight town. I have to say, though, I never was part of Turf Wars long enough to get any clear view of how soneji was playing as scum. Your thoughts?
Sadly, you're probably right; Wilgy is providing pretty much nothing. Yeah, I'm not sure why a town vig would have killed Dizzy... maybe Zexy, but Psi or Wilgy have provided less, so either one is a weird choice IMO.

I've thought he's town since he first entered the game, even if I'm far from convinced of it. Dizzy seemed to really suspect him though, and as the game has progressed, I don't feel I've progressed my read of Soneji at all since that initial ISO.
Why Dizzy more so then Zexy any reason.
You misunderstood; I was saying the opposite of that. I had Dizzy as my top town read before his death, so I was saying I could see a town vig killing Zexy before I could see them killing Dizzy, but that's just my opinion.
I don't understand why a town vig killed either of them.

It narrows the list of who could be the town vig substantially. I mean, not me, for example.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:For anyone who cares about meta, here's a couple links of sig getting lynched in previous games.

Talking Heads - sig was civ: More civility, more reason. I was seeing this at times today, but sig's recent posts don't match this behavior at all.
That was my first game on TS and my first game as mafia. I'm CAPING since I'm pissed off, I've put alot of effort and time into this game and I didn't do all that just to get lynched by two people who aren't building a case, want to hammer me right after they just hammered a civ, and ignoring my counterarguements. How can I defend myself agaisnt people who refuse to even bring a case agaisnt me and call cases unnecessary? There is no way I can prove I'm a civ if people refuse to look at my posts and just decide I'm mafia it isn't even like they are bringing weak arguments agaisnt me they aren't at all.

Also in talking heads I had 2x votes so I knew I wasn't getting lynched. In theory I shouldn't have even gotten lynched the day I was lynched, but I forgot to change my vote.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yay, others are here!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I don't understand why a town vig killed either of them.

It narrows the list of who could be the town vig substantially. I mean, not me, for example.
Well, I'm with you there.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”