Total votes: 12
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 98

Re: Barry Lyndon - Day 1

Post by S~V~S »

Serge wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Serge wrote:I do. It's irrefutable, undeniable, 100%.
Did someone tell you I react badly to suspicion on Day One?
Have I unleashed the dragon?
Um, no, lol. I am curious though about what your irrefutable (non existent) proof is though.
Long Con wrote:
Serge wrote:I believe Barry Lyndon should come out now and help us get rid of the captains. Come out Barry. We have fancy cakes and teas and potatoes and stuff all Victorian people like. Plus, monoliths. Here, Barry, Barry, we promise we don't have an axe somewhere.
That's not possible, there is a specific rule against role-outing and such things. :shrug2:
S~V~S wrote:OK, if you say so. I don't think you can, but shoot. Put it out there.
:eye: Getting nervous, S~V~S? Is the dragon coming out?

That false-ending poll made some cool stuff happen, made Epi and sig reveal their hands early.

Do either of you expect to be casting your vote at your chosen targets by tomorrow's deadline? :smoky:
Hrm
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Serge »

DFaraday wrote:I don't know what Serge is on about, but I don't like that he'd be willing to join random bandwagons. At the very least his behavior is not helping the civvie cause.
Why am I not helping?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Serge,let's see your hand. what you got?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

SVS is a dragon, confirmed.

Cool your dragon-pipes, SVS, I was making a dig on your member title. :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am fine. LC though seems to think not, though.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Are there any Dragons in Barry Lyndon?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Yes. They spew acid-British with instead of fire though.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I meant to say wit. I can't even do spelling well. I have stirred the pot quite a bit but I'm still missing potatoes so it's off to the grocery right outside our castle I go.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I guess i just found it interesting to be referred to with a dragon metaphor by two different people within a few minutes :shrug:

I thought I might have been missing a film related link to dragons.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:I guess i just found it interesting to be referred to with a dragon metaphor by two different people within a few minutes :shrug:

Or, I saw his post in linki, and added a sentence to my own? :shrug:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why "or"?

I did not say it was anything. I just said it was weird.

Or what?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Do you have an opinion on Serge and what he laid down? I am not sure what I think of it.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by agleaminranks »

Oi siggo, what's the word on the young Doctor Wilgy eah there?
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 25

Post by sig »

He was joking right?

I thought we had to revote for who we already voted for so I voted for Wilgy again.

@Gleam his one On topic post was pingy, and like I said I misunderstood when the poll ended so I voted for who was most suspicious at that time.
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Ricochet »

Good evening to you all, for I have returned from my journey, in which it seems that my horses felt the spirit of Pegasus himself in bringing me home sooner. Oh who am I kidding, the train ride took 9 hours and a half and was godawful.

I will now attempt a summary, roughly in order of the events that have passed, and a few thoughts on the matters addressed:

Sir Epignosis seems to have created some buzz with his literary moment, although I suspect such a story would normally dissolve on its own in the next few days. I personally have not failed to pick up on him referencing a work of writing that has no real bearing to our storyline and would normally not put much into it. That being said, it would not surprise me in the slightest for this gentleman to feel no pressure in making random statements which to garner attention and heat, if he were the kind to hide his captain attire in his cupboard, during the phases of Day.

Next up, I am slightly curious how he made a valuable post on how us common people cannot afford too many missteps in our attempts to lynch the captains, only to follow it with a proposal to lynch an inactive among us. Does he believe in the general success of that? Are such tactics affordable in the current situation of our tight numbers?

Afterwards, of all the people that would quality thus far as inactives, he put a serious vote in lynching Sir MP, who I remember being among the few to have excused themselves in not managing to be active during the next days. So why, if his intentions of lynching inactives are pure, did he resort to a member who actually left a note of apology?

With all this in mind, I retain a small ping regarding his person, but not enough for any satisfying verdict, thus far.

===

That being said, Sir MP himself took the easy path of self-defence and inactives voting, so hrrmpf. He seemed confused by deadline being tonight, however.

===
Madam SVS shows to me good spirit in wanting people to join and contribute, but I am less sure what to make of her slightly serious reactions in situations where non-topical or unserious statements were made.

===

All I can recall, until this moment, of Dr. Wilgy is jesting on account of lynching Sir Bird and Madam Zebra. An eyebrow in his direction, as I seriously expect more from him soon enough. Oh wait, I must redact this, as he has since turned his attention to more serious issues, like the gambler's fallacy approaches.

I don't recall much except banter from Sir Scott and Madam Zebra themselves, for that matter.

===

Writing down votes without voting seems to be a new fashion nowadays, huh.

===

Sir Con's reflections on either Sir Bird or Madam Sorsha deserving a Day 1 pass, at least until grevious evidence should point to them being bad, gives me some pause. I mean, I truly find the whole reasoning fallacious in the style of a gambler's. But I am moreover surprised that Madam Sorsha received from him benefit of the doubt, on account of having been too many times bad in the past, whilst Sir Con never posits instead that, for all the misfortunes he suffered in the past, Sir Bird could roll mafia for once. Anyway, all in all, I do not view the idea of handing free passes to players too favourably, so I do not declare myself a fan of Sir Con's contribution over here.

===

Lastly, Sir Serge surged (alliteration ftw) with various statements. That request towards Barry is definitely a no-no, game-wise. Not a fan of him expressing intentions to bandwagon, with nonchalance and double negation even ("nobody can't [sic] stop me"), but I wish to inquire the gentleman if he considers this to be part of his usual D1 MO or not. But most of all I'd inquire what he sees in Madam SVS that he so sternly distrusts? Arguments, my good man, not mere accusations!

Formulating other thoughts or following the discussion any further will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Just caught up and don't have much time before I go to work...
S~V~S wrote:Do you have an opinion on Serge and what he laid down? I am not sure what I think of it.
I thought he was just joking about the "Captain Obvious" title under your username.
Maybe he was fishing for a reaction as well.

Sig- why did you automatically revote for Wilgy after the poll was reset? We have a whole nother day....

Wilgy- I don't see how someones stance on gamblers fallacy has bearing on their alignment this game. Unless I'm interpreting your argument wrong.

Does anyone really think that just because someone says "I'm not voting for (person X) today because of (some silly non present game related reason)" would really NOT vote for that person if some irrefutable evidence came up? Or not even irrefutable but very strong/scum slip-type thing? Come on... I think that's one of those things that goes without saying.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I already said I thought if we had already voted we had to revote for the player we voted for since votes aren't changeable? The only reason I thought Llama restarted the poll is so everyone else could vote. Did I mess up with that?
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote: Sig did you just vote me for promoting discussion?
sig wrote:I'm going with Wilgy no on topic posts, and very few off topic posts, his one truly on topic post, is bad imo.

linki: I see Epi ninjad in and voted for MP.
What classifies a post as being bad? Gambler's fallacy has been brought up this game, so does that make my subject point irrelevant? I get the feeling that you are trying to strong arm me here Sig.
I think he is, he is. And it's a sorry excuse for a permanent vote.

sig

I finally know your meta sig, I've played enough games with you. You're bad and you're going down.
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Is this a doppelganger? Your name is capitalized.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:
sig wrote:I'm going with Wilgy no on topic posts, and very few off topic posts, his one truly on topic post, is bad imo.

What classifies a post as being bad? Gambler's fallacy has been brought up this game, so does that make my subject point irrelevant? I get the feeling that you are trying to strong arm me here Sig.

sig

I finally know your meta sig, I've played enough games with you. You're bad and you're going down.
lol if your voting for me then you don't know my metaa. I had literally ten minutes to decide who to vote for. Since the poll read that the day phase ended today so yeah I voted and no it wasn't a sorry excuse for a permanent vote when the poll said the day was over. I waited until the very end of the phase to vote and he was the most suspicious. The fact your trying to scapegoat me over a misunderstanding about the poll is very very strange.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And that was a quick weak reason for a permanent vote also zebra and unlike me you know you have another 24 hours.
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

sig wrote:I already said I thought if we had already voted we had to revote for the player we voted for since votes aren't changeable? The only reason I thought Llama restarted the poll is so everyone else could vote. Did I mess up with that?
Oh, I guess I'd have checked to make sure first. :shrug2:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I guess i just found it interesting to be referred to with a dragon metaphor by two different people within a few minutes :shrug:

:ponder:
Long Con wrote:
Serge wrote: I believe Barry Lyndon should come out now and help us get rid of the captains. Come out Barry. We have fancy cakes and teas and potatoes and stuff all Victorian people like. Plus, monoliths. Here, Barry, Barry, we promise we don't have an axe somewhere.
That's not possible, there is a specific rule against role-outing and such things. :shrug2:

S~V~S wrote:OK, if you say so. I don't think you can, but shoot. Put it out there.

That false-ending poll made some cool stuff happen, made Epi and sig reveal their hands early.

Do either of you expect to be casting your vote at your chosen targets by tomorrow's deadline? :smoky:
The first part is a response to Serge.

The third part is a general comment about sig and me.

That middle part is calling S~V~S a dragon within a minute of Serge doing so. You would have us believe

You claim you saw Serge's post when you tried to post, and that you added a sentence. You weren't saying anything else to S~V~S but "Getting nervous, S~V~S?" and you felt the need to go out of your way to add the dragon comment in between two unrelated thoughts? I don't buy your explanation.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Long Con wrote:
Serge wrote: I believe Barry Lyndon should come out now and help us get rid of the captains. Come out Barry. We have fancy cakes and teas and potatoes and stuff all Victorian people like. Plus, monoliths. Here, Barry, Barry, we promise we don't have an axe somewhere.

That middle part is calling S~V~S a dragon within a minute of Serge doing so. You would have us believe

You claim you saw Serge's post when you tried to post, and that you added a sentence. You weren't saying anything else to S~V~S but "Getting nervous, S~V~S?" and you felt the need to go out of your way to add the dragon comment in between two unrelated thoughts? I don't buy your explanation.
:shrug: Well, yes. I was taunting S~V~S, and then I saw his post with the dragon in linki, and then I thought of deleting it altogether because he kind of beat me to the punch, and then I added the dragon part as a nod to his post in a quick way.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why were you taunting me?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

sig

lol if your voting for me then you don't know my metaa. I had literally ten minutes to decide who to vote for. Since the poll read that the day phase ended today so yeah I voted and no it wasn't a sorry excuse for a permanent vote when the poll said the day was over. I waited until the very end of the phase to vote and he was the most suspicious. The fact your trying to scapegoat me over a misunderstanding about the poll is very very strange.
Excuse me? This is insulting. Are you just assuming that I'm not even going to read the posts you write? We both know that you didn't vote at the end of the phase because we're not even at the end of the phase yet. I don't believe that you didn't already know that it wasn't the end of day yet when you voted. Tsk tsk.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig no one believes that you didn't know there was another twenty-four hours. This is a side mission.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:Why were you taunting me?
Just to see how you would react, and to get some discussion going.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 41

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:You first. Why?
Simply because if you are thinking about the gambler's fallacy it means you don't know who is on what team. I don't think RNG based patterns are what mafia are thinking of when the game begins either.
What does a gambler's fallacy have to do with figuring out who is on what team? Especially on Day 1?

How do you presume to know what the mafia are thinking on Day 1? :eye:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
And what did it tell you?

And actually, I find this to be much more believable than the linki business. You would have had a hanging quote with no meaning had you NOT "added" that sentence.

(I gave up overreacting for Lent :) and hopefully I can keep that up)
Sorsha wrote:Just caught up and don't have much time before I go to work...
S~V~S wrote:Do you have an opinion on Serge and what he laid down? I am not sure what I think of it.
I thought he was just joking about the "Captain Obvious" title under your username.
Maybe he was fishing for a reaction as well.
As was LC, who used an extremely similar sentence to refer to my reaction. They both were trying to get a reaction out of me, and both used the same term, "dragon" in characterizing that reaction. Your opinion?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Long Con wrote:

:shrug: Well, yes. I was taunting S~V~S, and then I saw his post with the dragon in linki, and then I thought of deleting it altogether because he kind of beat me to the punch, and then I added the dragon part as a nod to his post in a quick way.
You had a "slip" about knowing Daisy's role in Downton Abbey that sig harped on for some time- this turned out to be a misunderstanding and was not a slip at all.
But the way you explained this one makes it seem like you rushed your coincidental "dragon" which I am much less inclined to believe, considering it wasn't included with a linki. It's like you ordered an omelette and half way through the chef making your omelette, he realized he forgot the egg, so he throws in an egg- shell and all- into the pan, so you end up with some ghetto-ass egg monster on your plate.

It's unlikely is all I'm sayin
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Well, the reactions are still ongoing, though I do admit that adding the dragon part has soured it a bit, because it made the focus be on that.
And actually, I find this to be much more believable than the linki business. You would have had a hanging quote with no meaning had you NOT "added" that sentence.
That doesn't make sense, calling it "much more believable than the linki business". I would not have had a hanging quote with no meaning, I would have had " :eye: Getting nervous, S~V~S?" all by itself. Then I saw a similar sentiment in Serge's post, and riffed off that as a nod to the similar sentiment.

Has anyone ever referred to you as a dragon before this time? "Unleash the dragon" is a phrase that works on its own, meaning-wise. Consider if I had said my post without Serge's before it. Don't you think it's kind of awkward and weird on its own? "Is the dragon coming out?" Why would I say that, like that, if Serge hadn't coined the "unleash the dragon" part? It's not like you have been called a dragon before - without Serge's post before mine, my dragon part would be sort of confusing. Like, an appropriate answer would be "What do you mean, 'is the dragon coming out?' ?? :confused: "
Scotty wrote:You had a "slip" about knowing Daisy's role in Downton Abbey that sig harped on for some time- this turned out to be a misunderstanding and was not a slip at all.
But the way you explained this one makes it seem like you rushed your coincidental "dragon" which I am much less inclined to believe, considering it wasn't included with a linki. It's like you ordered an omelette and half way through the chef making your omelette, he realized he forgot the egg, so he throws in an egg- shell and all- into the pan, so you end up with some ghetto-ass egg monster on your plate.

I didn't think it needed a linki tag, considering it was after the post that Serge made. I thought you would just read it as it was, chronologically with Serge's, and just "get it". I don't know why you would call it a "coincidental" dragon, because it was not coincidence at all, it was me reading Serge's post in linkitis, and adding a sentence to my post as a nod to his post. If you think that's what coincidence is, then you need to rethink your understanding of the word. "Rushed" is mildly acceptable. I did just jam it in there after writing my complete post.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Well, the reactions are still ongoing, though I do admit that adding the dragon part has soured it a bit, because it made the focus be on that.
That doesn't make sense, calling it "much more believable than the linki business". I would not have had a hanging quote with no meaning, I would have had " :eye: Getting nervous, S~V~S?" all by itself. Then I saw a similar sentiment in Serge's post, and riffed off that as a nod to the similar sentiment.

Has anyone ever referred to you as a dragon before this time? "Unleash the dragon" is a phrase that works on its own, meaning-wise. Consider if I had said my post without Serge's before it. Don't you think it's kind of awkward and weird on its own? "Is the dragon coming out?" Why would I say that, like that, if Serge hadn't coined the "unleash the dragon" part? It's not like you have been called a dragon before - without Serge's post before mine, my dragon part would be sort of confusing. Like, an appropriate answer would be "What do you mean, 'is the dragon coming out?' ?? :confused: "
Scotty wrote:You had a "slip" about knowing Daisy's role in Downton Abbey that sig harped on for some time- this turned out to be a misunderstanding and was not a slip at all.

I didn't think it needed a linki tag, considering it was after the post that Serge made. I thought you would just read it as it was, chronologically with Serge's, and just "get it". I don't know why you would call it a "coincidental" dragon, because it was not coincidence at all, it was me reading Serge's post in linkitis, and adding a sentence to my post as a nod to his post. If you think that's what coincidence is, then you need to rethink your understanding of the word. "Rushed" is mildly acceptable. I did just jam it in there after writing my complete post.
Fair enough. I don't want to go down word semantics highway again, since actually I find that it is far more often that civs say things that can be taken out of context far more often than scum.

What do you think of Serge?

I was comparing Serge's surge (heh) in this game to that of Turf Wars, in which he was bad (and subsequently replaced) and he seems slightly more eager and jokey this go round, but has similar block posts as he did in that game. I can't tell if he is an overeager civ or Mafia member.

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Ricochet »

I have taken the liberty to gather every player's statements.

Madam Zebra
Sir Gleam
Sir Bird
Dr. Wilgy
Sir Faraday
Sir Epig
Sir Con
Sir Sock
Sir Richet
Sir Scott
Sir Serge
Sir Sig
Madam Sorsha
Madam S. van S.

And now, the Club for body training awaits, for me to try to get into the shape of Olympians. Mens sana in corpore sano. I shall return thereafter.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:sig no one believes that you didn't know there was another twenty-four hours. This is a side mission.
Then they didn't read the thread before what we thought was EOD or Llama's posts or see that the poll did say it ended yesterday. :shrug:
Also side missions aren't always 48/24.

It makes no sense for scum me to pretend that I thought the deadline was 24 hours early and vote for Wilgy just for what? The hell of it. That literally makes no sense what so ever. I thought we were about to be done this phase since that is what the poll said so I voted. Epi did the same is he mafia for voting so earlier?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote:So we have less then an hour to the deadline. That isn't good.

I dislike MP's vote but seeing how little time we have I can see why he voted. I'll also believe that he is busy.
sig wrote:Helloooo?

There is eleven minutes until the deadline correct? And nobody is online and we have literally one vote in.
sig wrote:So I did some ISO almost nobody here. I'm not liking Wilgy, LC, or Epi.

Epi hasn't posted much and then came in at 4:44 and didn't say anything, I would consider voting here, but would rather not today.

Lc is a gut ping which usually happens to me. However, I dislike his SOrsha reasoning and his fake vote on DF was weird.

I'm going with Wilgy no on topic posts, and very few off topic posts, his one truly on topic post, is bad imo.

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I thought we had 48 hours? That was what Llama had said in signups?

I am so sorry I missed it.
llama dun goofed.
Epignosis wrote:Dem P-Scores.

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

llama dun goofed.
I sure dun. I'm going to reset the poll for another day. Sorry everyone, you'll have to revote!
This is also why I voted for Wilgy again.
thellama73 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

llama dun goofed.
I sure dun. I'm going to reset the poll for another day. Sorry everyone, you'll have to revote!
I will hold you personally responsible for all failures. :suspish:
In my defense, I think the site goofed instead of me. When I went to edit the poll, it was set for two days. No idea why it closed after one.

Anyway, Stanley Kubrick was famous for making actors do many, many takes, so let's go with that. Yeah, that's the ticket!
So yes I among other players thought the phase ended and was about to end, unless we all just pretended the phase was about to end? And I just made all those posts so I could vote earlier for Wilgy? :confused2:

I think Zebra is mafia attempting to get me lycnhed. Otherwise I can't see an explanation for her vote and case. Or she is a paranoid civ since we won last game. :shrug:
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:sig no one believes that you didn't know there was another twenty-four hours. This is a side mission.
Then they didn't read the thread before what we thought was EOD or Llama's posts or see that the poll did say it ended yesterday. :shrug:
Also side missions aren't always 48/24.

It makes no sense for scum me to pretend that I thought the deadline was 24 hours early and vote for Wilgy just for what? The hell of it. That literally makes no sense what so ever. I thought we were about to be done this phase since that is what the poll said so I voted. Epi did the same is he mafia for voting so earlier?
Yeah, 48/24 is recommended, but not mandatory. It USED to be that 24 was required. Thats why I asked Llama in signups if it was 24 or 48. When I came in and the poll had ended, I automatically assumed (yeah yeah make an ass of u & me) that day had ended, too.
Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Fair enough. I don't want to go down word semantics highway again, since actually I find that it is far more often that civs say things that can be taken out of context far more often than scum.

What do you think of Serge?

I was comparing Serge's surge (heh) in this game to that of Turf Wars, in which he was bad (and subsequently replaced) and he seems slightly more eager and jokey this go round, but has similar block posts as he did in that game. I can't tell if he is an overeager civ or Mafia member.
My problem with this is that the post of mine he quoted would have just been hanging with no point without that "dragon" remark.

And I would be willing to vote for Serge. He was trying to poke a reaction from me, but why me? Why did he think I was someone who was a good candidate for reaction poking?

And linki or not, I HATE that dragon thing.

That whole thing stunk to high hell.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@SVS yes so do you believe I'm mafia who pretended that I didn't know when the phase ended to vote? Which is what Zebra is saying.

I thought Serge was making a joke since your user title is Captain Obvious? Which does make me wonder why LC commented that portion was off.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I got the Captain Obvious joke when it was pointed out to me. And I don't think placing the same vote after the host told you to revote in a game with unchangeable votes makes you bad. It is rather an honorable thing to do, imo. Revoting and changing your vote would have looked worse to me, tbh. Almost like cheating.

And no LC, I am not getting nervous. And you trying to make me react won't make me nervous since I have nothing to be nervous about.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I'm feelin good vibes from sig this game, y'all!
itshappening.gif

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 41

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

@Serge: What made you want to get a reaction from SVS?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thats a good question; the only game we played together I played a really obvious civ game. I am not sure what he would have expected to learn from poking me.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Voted Serge. I may not remember to be back later and he's my strongest suspicion right now, and I don't see that changing for day 1. Hoping he's bad.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I don't think Serge would be a good lynch choice today, I think we should lynch Zebra for her purposeful misconstruction of the events regarding my vote and her attempt to bandwagon me based on not just weak but, also faulty and obvious incorrect logic.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:I don't think Serge would be a good lynch choice today, I think we should lynch Zebra for her purposeful misconstruction of the events regarding my vote and her attempt to bandwagon me based on not just weak but, also faulty and obvious incorrect logic.
Ok. Let me just-

Ohhhhh shuck! Serge won't give me my vote back. Guess he's keeping it today :grin:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote:I don't think Serge would be a good lynch choice today, I think we should lynch Zebra for her purposeful misconstruction of the events regarding my vote and her attempt to bandwagon me based on not just weak but, also faulty and obvious incorrect logic.
Zebra tends to read into things in a much more byzantine way than most ever could. I think this is fairly normal behavior for her. Plus I am not seeing much of a bandwagoning effort on her part.

Why do you think Serge is a poor choice, your thoughts on Zebra aside?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 36

Post by thellama73 »

Hey players, a friend is unexpectedly coming over for drinks/dinner this afternoon, so the host post will probably be late. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote:
Zebra tends to read into things in a much more byzantine way than most ever could. I think this is fairly normal behavior for her. Plus I am not seeing much of a bandwagoning effort on her part.

Why do you think Serge is a poor choice, your thoughts on Zebra aside?
Okay then.

I'm wary of a Serge lynch since it appears he might be lynched just for being a low poster, yes it's day 1, but having that attitude in such a small game is very very dangerous. I dislike MPs vote on Serge for that reason, we really don't have much room for error this game and just going after low posters won't help much.
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by DFaraday »

Since Serge hasn't explained his bizarre behavior, I'll go ahead and vote Serge.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I came back from work to find a post that I had started and never posted before I left. So I'll give it now.
Scotty wrote:What do you think of Serge?
I feel like he's Civ. Unless he's known for playing in a wacky way as his usual meta (which I'm not familiar with), I think his "vote with any leading bandwagon" statement isn't one a baddie would likely make. Also, he kept going with the dragon thing, whereas if he and I were bad and it was a BTSC faux pas, he'd be more likely to want to sweep it under the rug.

That's my thoughts on Serge, I see that he has a few votes now anyway.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”