Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Psych Mafia [Night 3]

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:We missed one part of the post, ????? survived a kill by Yin & Yang.

Sorry about that, it has been a chaotic evening for me.

We are going to end the Night at 11:00 PM EST tomorrow, please get your night actions to both myself and MP by 10 PM EST. I'm going to go get out any PMs I still need to.
It's awesome that we are surviving baddie kills. But we're doing a piss-poor job of finding said baddies. I am thinking they are inactive.

@ Host - If no one sent in a PM nightkill, would it say "????? survived a kill" or "no one was killed"?
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Well that was a piss-poor result. RIP Scotty! :(
Well look at you two, using the same words to describe the game and stuff.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:We missed one part of the post, ????? survived a kill by Yin & Yang.

We are going to end the Night at 11:00 PM EST tomorrow, please get your night actions to both myself and MP by 10 PM EST. I'm going to go get out any PMs I still need to.
It's awesome that we are surviving baddie kills. But we're doing a piss-poor job of finding said baddies. I am thinking they are inactive.

@ Host - If no one sent in a PM nightkill, would it say "????? survived a kill" or "no one was killed"?
And your point is? :P

I actually never use that term IRL. Epi does and I thought it was fitting.

I also think this means BWT probably didn't read the thread before posting. What does that say about him? I don't know.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

That sucked, I'm considering voting for MM, I'll go over his and Dom's post.

Also Scotty wanted us to lynch Matt, he had Matt in prison with him. I believe we might want to do that tomorrow.
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by insertnamehere »

Now that I'm released from captivity due to the jailor's death, I have some thoughts about all that transpired yesterday.

Hindsight is 20/20, and I could BS everyone and say that if I was able to post and vote, I obviously would have seen through the case on Scotty and the resulting bandwagon. But, to be honest, I probably would have just joined it myself. :pout:

Anywho, here we are, Night 3, with Scotty's blood on our hands. Catching up on the thread gave me 2 real suspects for the upcoming future.

1 - Russtifinko 2.0

Strike 1: Coming back from the dead to enthusiastically and passionately lynch a civilian. Strike 2: His whole kerfuffle with Epi and general blame gamemanship. He also suspected Matt of being Scotty's teammate, but now is just barrelling against him, due to his Scotty vote. Strike 3: Him backtracking on his 1.0 opinions as noted by Scotty:
Scotty wrote:May I direct you to your Russell 1.0 Day 2 post:
Russ'el and Flo wrote:This is a really compelling case. I agree with you and Sokoth that the Dom suspicion seems to have a lot of traction given how little substance it has, and I also think Scotty's not reading his role card is not suspicious, but you do a good job of showing that his behavior since is.

My only reservation right now is that I'm not sold on it being a save, because I still don't think that's the optimal play. However, as sig pointed out, opinions are divided on that stance, so it's entirely possible the baddie team disagrees with me on that and did try to save.
You seem pretty "sold" that it was a save now, in your new skin. Right out of the gate.
2 - sig

Sig, sig, sig. None of his posts have been inspiring in the least bit as far as my opinion of his alignment. His constant NO U's, his constant overhyping of himself, (e.g. "If you wanna lynch me go ahead." "If the baddies wanna kill me, I'd like to see them try") and his posts about Yin/Yang, (i.e. saying that they're not baddies and casting shade on anyone who talks about them too much) seem less like Shawn and more like somebody else.

Maybe a serial killer someone else.

The question is now, how do you solve a problem like sig? Lynches ostensibly don't work, and I'd be shocked if the cops haven't tried to NK him.

I may risk being apropos of nothing, but I'd honestly like people to consider trying to lynch him. He claims to be utterly invulnerable to any attack, but that just seems impossible as per the rules. Most likely, he's used an item or two over the course of the game so far. Hopefully, he used one that stopped his lynch during Day 1.

But that's a big assumption to make, and I don't want to make an ass out of you and me. At the same time, I think there's a very high chance he's a baddie, and I'm not gonna sit on my hands and hope that the other mafia team takes him out. I want to be somewhat proactive.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

sig wrote:Also Scotty wanted us to lynch Matt, he had Matt in prison with him. I believe we might want to do that tomorrow.
Just because Scotty wanted it, doesn't mean it's a good idea. Even though he arrested Matt, he wouldn't have gained any info from doing so. So we'd purely be going on Scotty's instincts...which didn't prove to be too great since his play style led to him getting himself lynched.

So before we all jump on the bullet train to Lynchville, we may wanna reassess things with a more scrutinizing :eye: . :ponder:

It also concerns me that you are so quick to get us to jump on the Matt-lynch train especially since there's MUCH scrutiny over your own allegiance. :srsnod:

linki @INH: I've honestly thought about trying to lynch sig again. If it garnered the same results as Day 1, it would basically CONFIRM our suspicions, but at the same time, we really can't afford another botched lynch. Civs need a win in the worst possible way right now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I never once hinted that I was invulnerable to lynches, also I only did that a bit, don't overplay my hyping.

Scotty had a chat with Matt, if his last wish was to lynch Matt then I think it is pretty damning. I've had BTSC chat a few times and you can usually tell if someone is acting squirrel.

So BigDamnHero you're thinking of lynching me to see if I can be lynched? This is a waste for two reasons.
1. You'd spend a phase lynching a civ.
2. If I couldn't be lynched you'd waste a phase doing nothing.

For Russ he could be mafia, but in hindsight I see what he is doing as more of a revenge thing for Russ 1.0.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay so we don't have much content wise from MM, even though he has 15 posts many are fluffy.

Looking bad Dom is the same, he did mention talking more but never really did, he defended Eloh a bit and accused me of not responding to him quick enough. So overall he had some soft defense of Eloh and went after me a bit. He had a brief back and forth with Wilgy, but besides that didn't say much about who he suspected or thought was innocent.

Speaking of Eloh I really really dislike the narrative she is pushing that the baddies are inactive. This sets off major alarms in my mind since it is something I think mafia members are more likely to do.
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote:Ok... So I wasn't here (or paying attention recently) but now have more time to play.

So why did everyone somehow agree that lynching Scotty (again) was a good idea after his first vote was a landslide?

I actually need everyone to answer this question. Why the hell did we lynch Scotty?

It was 10-3 the first Scotty lynch yes? meaning mafia (a team of 3) was OK with lynching him. There were probably 2 of them on the Day 2 Scotty vote.

So why, when Scotty was given second chance, and everyone hops on his boat again, did nothing change?

9-4??? When baddies were already A OK with him dying? Why was that a thing when we had evidence that the baddies already were OK with him dying?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

DrWilgy wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Ok... So I wasn't here (or paying attention recently) but now have more time to play.

So why did everyone somehow agree that lynching Scotty (again) was a good idea after his first vote was a landslide?

I actually need everyone to answer this question. Why the hell did we lynch Scotty?

It was 10-3 the first Scotty lynch yes? meaning mafia (a team of 3) was OK with lynching him. There were probably 2 of them on the Day 2 Scotty vote.

So why, when Scotty was given second chance, and everyone hops on his boat again, did nothing change?

9-4??? When baddies were already A OK with him dying? Why was that a thing when we had evidence that the baddies already were OK with him dying?
His posts read as bad. Especially the one where he said "I haven't lied once in this game. YET." He really wasnt acting civ at all, IMO. Plus there was the little tidbit where he saved his own ass by throwing Buzz under the bus in his place...not very civ minded, on the surface.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

BigDamnHero wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

His posts read as bad. Especially the one where he said "I haven't lied once in this game. YET." He really wasnt acting civ at all, IMO. Plus there was the little tidbit where he saved his own ass by throwing Buzz under the bus in his place...not very civ minded, on the surface.
Wait. I can understand reading him as baddie, but how is Scotty saving himself not civ minded? A civ only knows thier own alignment. If I had the choice of me or an unknown I'd take the unknown in a heartbeat. At least that way there's a cance there's a mafia lynch.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 11

Post by rabbit8 »

I think Quinn, BDH and Lorab are bad.

:grin:
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Quin »

rabbit8 wrote:I think Quinn, BDH and Lorab are bad.

Bull testicles.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

DrWilgy wrote:

OK, hindsight 20/20 and all, but if a mafia team knew that their teammate had a save, there is no reason to not jump on that bandwagon. Not to mention that mafia vote for teammates all the time. As it was, Scotty looked suspicious for several reasons, including that he chose someone to kill in his place that had no stated supsicion on him. We happened to be wrong about the conclusion, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't acting in an un-civ-like manner.

You are wrong about at least 1 of those.

BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

DrWilgy wrote: Wait. I can understand reading him as baddie, but how is Scotty saving himself not civ minded? A civ only knows thier own alignment. If I had the choice of me or an unknown I'd take the unknown in a heartbeat. At least that way there's a cance there's a mafia lynch.
:sigh: Follow the logic here...Scotty read as bad (which you just said you could understand) and so we voted to lynch him. That lynch resulted in Scotty, presumably the baddie, switching the lynch to save himself and throwing a civ player under the bus. Under those sets of circumstances, it was easy for the narrative to continue being written that it was a baddie trying to save himself, hence why a 2nd lynch attempt was made.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

This might worry me more had u been more active thus far...

:phew:

:goofp:
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Quin wrote:

Bull testicles.
Ecaxtly!

Damn, gotta go to work...and I really haven't had enough coffee today... :disappoint:

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee;
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

BigDamnHero wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: Wait. I can understand reading him as baddie, but how is Scotty saving himself not civ minded? A civ only knows thier own alignment. If I had the choice of me or an unknown I'd take the unknown in a heartbeat. At least that way there's a cance there's a mafia lynch.
:sigh: Follow the logic here...Scotty read as bad (which you just said you could understand) and so we voted to lynch him. That lynch resulted in Scotty, presumably the baddie, switching the lynch to save himself and throwing a civ player under the bus. Under those sets of circumstances, it was easy for the narrative to continue being written that it was a baddie trying to save himself, hence why a 2nd lynch attempt was made.
This is the exact problem though. Lynching a mafia member isn't easy. There is a faction working against that outcome.

Why did everyone go with the easy option. When the easiest option is always to lynch a civ?

@Lorab, since when do mafia members vote each other all the time?
Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DrWilgy wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:
This is the exact problem though. Lynching a mafia member isn't easy. There is a faction working against that outcome.

Why did everyone go with the easy option. When the easiest option is always to lynch a civ?

Since I've been playing mafia. In case where there is a clear majority, mafia throw each other under the bus or vote for the clear winner all the time.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DFaraday »

LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:

Since I've been playing mafia. In case where there is a clear majority, mafia throw each other under the bus or vote for the clear winner all the time.
To be fair, usually the baddies at least try to make a case on someone else if a teammate is under suspicion. Everyone pretty much jumped on the Scotty train without a moment's notice.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

Russ, Matt, and Wilgy are now my three lynches.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy:

Do mafia fight to save their teammates? Or do they let the circumstances determine their actions?

You weren't kicking up any fuss over Scotty's lynch over the single token post you made. Is anybody going to kick up any fuss over yours?
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Epignosis wrote:Russ, Matt, and Wilgy are now my three lynches.
Russ I'm unsure
Matt I wanna reevaluate (and hear more from)
DrWilgy I think is bad
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

So, I got caught up last night making goodies for Alex's birthday today and clear forgot that the night ended last night. I will write the post now. Thanks for your patience guys!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

BigDamnHero wrote:
Quin wrote:

Bull testicles.
Ecaxtly!

Damn, gotta go to work...and I really haven't had enough coffee today... :disappoint:

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee;
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Yep. Sounds like something baddie teammates would do.

*Votes self and Elohcin* :meany:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Elohcin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

I also think this means BWT probably didn't read the thread before posting. What does that say about him? I don't know.
Or maybe I post as I'm reading along and thoughts come to me? :shrug:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

DrWilgy wrote:

1) From what I can tell, he used an item to re-direct a lynch on him against Russ 1.0. Which I don't get unless he really thought Russ 1.0 was bad and I don't remember seeing any evidence of that.

2) He kept saying we would regret lynching him. That always comes off to me as veiled threats over a pleading civ.

3) I figured the baddies knew he was caught and were simply throwing a teammate under the bus to avoid suspicion on themselves.

Who would you have proposed for a Day 3 lynch?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Do you have anything to back this up?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:Russ, Matt, and Wilgy are now my three lynches.
Russ I have no read on yet, so curious about that one. Unless you think it's still about the narrative aspect instead of the case-building.

Matt just seems to me like someone who hasn't been active, so not sure on him.

Wilgy I could see though. Even after he got several explanations as to how the lynch of Scotty went down yesterday, he's either being willfully obtuse about the logic behind it, or he knows something else and is hiding it.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

You should be writer. :grin:

I wish thoughts just came to me. :sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 25

Post by SokothQultuq »

So you know that "When it rains it pours, and bad things come in 3's" thing? Well yeah. So I spent the last several days pretty much moving furniture and cleaning as my parents heater broke and then our Washer exploded. Well it might as well have. So we just spent the last several days trying to clean up that mess and get ready for both of those installs. WIth our house full of my late grandfathers stuff that was difficult to say the least as we have 50 years of stuff all over the place while my mom goes through all of it to decide what has to be done. So needless to say my last few days have been busy. So I apologize for not being able to post, but family has to come first. I'm sure you understand. With that being said, I've managed to catch up and will be working out some kind of posts here today. Thanks for your understanding.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Their posts? :wall:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

rabbit8 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Is that a rhetoric?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

SokothQultuq wrote:So you know that "When it rains it pours, and bad things come in 3's" thing? Well yeah. So I spent the last several days pretty much moving furniture and cleaning as my parents heater broke and then our Washer exploded. Well it might as well have. So we just spent the last several days trying to clean up that mess and get ready for both of those installs. WIth our house full of my late grandfathers stuff that was difficult to say the least as we have 50 years of stuff all over the place while my mom goes through all of it to decide what has to be done. So needless to say my last few days have been busy. So I apologize for not being able to post, but family has to come first. I'm sure you understand. With that being said, I've managed to catch up and will be working out some kind of posts here today. Thanks for your understanding.
Just tell the washer to get a hold of itself. It's a washer, not a bomb, dammit!
And yeah... liquidating items from an entire life is a hefty task. I can only imagine having to deal with my pack rat of a stepdad when he passes. Best of luck man- You guys holding a yard/estate sale?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

You should be writer. :grin:

I wish thoughts just came to me. :sigh:
I do want to write a novel someday. Either science fiction or historical fiction. I just don't have any inspiration for it yet. :sigh:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

rabbit8 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Well, yeah. I get that. Did you have anything you could direct us to specifically though?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Is that a rhetoric?
Eloquence.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

rabbit8 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Could you perhaps be more specific?
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

LoRab wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Could you perhaps be more specific?
Probably not...poor guy is probably tuckered out after all his lengthy diatribes... :phew:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:DrWilgy:

Do mafia fight to save their teammates? Or do they let the circumstances determine their actions?

You weren't kicking up any fuss over Scotty's lynch over the single token post you made. Is anybody going to kick up any fuss over yours?
It depends on the player. The fundamental rule of mafia being harder to lynch than civilian will be unchanging due to the nature of the game.

Probably not. Unless someone has any means of knowing my alignment. The only reason why I knew Scotty most likely wasn't bad was due to vote pattern analysis which I pointed out previously here:
DrWilgy wrote:Scotty has a 5 vote lead? I'll be shocked if this is a baddie.
This makes me wonder why you would say I didn't kick up any fuss when I did disagree. (I'm currently catching up in the thread to become more involved in the game)
Image Image Image
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 25

Post by SokothQultuq »

Scotty wrote:
SokothQultuq wrote:So you know that "When it rains it pours, and bad things come in 3's" thing? Well yeah. So I spent the last several days pretty much moving furniture and cleaning as my parents heater broke and then our Washer exploded. Well it might as well have. So we just spent the last several days trying to clean up that mess and get ready for both of those installs. WIth our house full of my late grandfathers stuff that was difficult to say the least as we have 50 years of stuff all over the place while my mom goes through all of it to decide what has to be done. So needless to say my last few days have been busy. So I apologize for not being able to post, but family has to come first. I'm sure you understand. With that being said, I've managed to catch up and will be working out some kind of posts here today. Thanks for your understanding.
Just tell the washer to get a hold of itself. It's a washer, not a bomb, dammit!
And yeah... liquidating items from an entire life is a hefty task. I can only imagine having to deal with my pack rat of a stepdad when he passes. Best of luck man- You guys holding a yard/estate sale?
LOL - Yeah, it held itself together enough it didnt damage anything. The bathroom held all the water. Which was a good thing.
I'm not sure what my Mom has planned for all their stuff, likely they will liquidate the majority of it and store the rest. But it takes time to go through everything and do all that needs to be done. But I doubt it will go to a Yard sale. There's some old antiques and stuff so probably not.

So though I'm caught up on reading, my post analysis is going to take a bit longer than I thought. It was busier at work then I expected. We'll see if I can get something off later today.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

DrWilgy wrote:

It depends on the player. The fundamental rule of mafia being harder to lynch than civilian will be unchanging due to the nature of the game.

Probably not. Unless someone has any means of knowing my alignment. The only reason why I knew Scotty most likely wasn't bad was due to vote pattern analysis which I pointed out previously here:
This makes me wonder why you would say I didn't kick up any fuss when I did disagree. (I'm currently catching up in the thread to become more involved in the game)
Wilgy, to attempt to put a finer point on what Epi said: you seem plenty happy to say "I told you so" and throw in snarky comments about how we're headed down the wrong path, but when it comes to the actual work of proposing a better option/building a case/even actually trying to convince people to move their votes rather than just saying they're poor votes, you've fallen woefully short. So your condescension rings hollow.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

lol BDH
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:

Single token post.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Spacedaisy wrote:So, I got caught up last night making goodies for Alex's birthday today and clear forgot that the night ended last night. I will write the post now. Thanks for your patience guys!
I'm calling baddie tricksteryness on this...enough so that SD is probably getting my vote Day 4....if it ever comes.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Also, happy birthday sock...bea & I are see if weird Al Yankovic in your honor tonight!
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

It's like friggin ALASKA up in here, amirite?
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by insertnamehere »

BigDamnHero wrote:It's like friggin ALASKA up in here, amirite?
It's so cold in Alaska.

WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”