Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 4]

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:I've reversed my opinion on Lorab. Behold:
insertnamehere wrote:
LoRab wrote:OK. Read up.

Thoughts on the names that have come up, because at this moments, I don't have any suspects of my own and I've been wrong about suspicions up until now, so I'm self doubting, and I didn't have time to read back through earlier posts. Also, it's less than 2 hours, and more names would only make it easier for mafia to manipulate the lynch, assuming (like Epi) many missing voters).

MM I could definitely see as bad. Especially after the vote for Sig, with no stated reason for doing so.

Russ I would be very surprised to find out was bad.

Wilgy, I'm unsure. I'm not very good at reading him. My gut tells me he is civ, but my gut could be totally wrong.

Sig, I really don't think is bad. I'm willing to revisit that at some point, but I don't see enough evidence that he's bad at this point to change my thinking.

So, I'm voting MM, because I think that's where I'm seeing the strongest reasoning at this point.
Are you voting MM simply because of "Bad Read" and "Agreed With INH"?

Is there anything else to this case?
INH tried to slow the MM fire down when it was picking up some momentum.

Here is INH trying to free our minds (with subjective stuff):
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Sig could also be Shawn, so I'm really not liking that INH and MM are so blithe about voting him. The most likely options to a Sig lynch I see are A) He's Yang and nothing happens again, or B) He's Shawn and we just lost a major civvie.
My case for voting Sig really rests in Sig's posting history. He seems to be trying so hard to pass himself off as invulnerable that it seems hollow to me. There's a very good chance he's bluffing, and Timmer provided an example of a time in the past when he did the same thing.

This mindset of "Sig must be either A or B." is reductive and limiting.

I'd ask you to read his posts and maybe try to think outside of the box.
It isn't reductive. Explain what is outside the box. Who is sig, and why are you voting for him?
Sig is a person who I think has said and done some shady stuff this game. People are giving him a pass because he wasn't lynched on Day 1. I think doing so is incorrect and playing directly into his hand. I think he's purposefully bluffing, and attempting to get through this game scot-free. A Crooked Cop would have a much better chance of having access to a lynch stop item. Plus, there are the infamous secret descriptions in their roles, which could theoretically have something to do with lynches. Thinking that Sig has to either be Shawn or Yang because he survived a lynch is reductive. I'm trying to get people to free their minds, dude.
Here is INH defending Dom against subjective stuff:
insertnamehere wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I'm voting MM. I don't like how he voted Sig without a stated reason, especially considering that the most likely options are a wasted lynch or a big civ loss.
so you disagree with my case, and therefore anyone who agrees with my case must be scum?

wat?

Also, all that I've ever seen against Dom/MM is read based subjective stuff that, unless I'm missing something, never reverberated with me. Anyone wanna explain the case against him?
I have a new primary suspect.
I didn't read MM as bad. I didn't understand the case against him, and I asked for more information. I didn't like that people were using him agreeing with me as cause to suspect him, because I felt like that was a proxy jab at me and my ideas. Was I blinded by MM being literally the only other person who agreed with me in regards to lynching sig? Probably.

You point out that my case against sig which is based on my reads of him, is fairly subjective, while I criticize the MM case for being the same thing.

That's because I, to overuse a phrase, subjectively didn't read MM/Dom as bad. Therefore other people saying "His posts read bad" to me didn't really convince me, and I wanted to know if there were any solid facts behind it.

My gut was telling me that sig was bad and MM/Dom wasn't. I wanted to see if anyone had anything that could convince my brain.

Was I wrong? Of course. But that's the fault of me deciding to listen to my gut for once, and not anything to do with my alignment.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 5]

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Epignosis wrote:I am keen on lynching INH or SokothQultuq. Speak now or forever hold onto your butts.
Well I like you analysis on both suspects. I will read up on both of them later on today and give my thoughts.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Also this baddie team really sucks at killing people. :meany:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

Hello! I'm home from sisters graduation and will be back to my normal posting annoying self at some point today. :P

A few quick fire thoughts from my skim,

Sucks wilgy is dead, but I'd have probably voted for him.
Glad to see Dom/MM killed by Ying/Yang

I think we need to take another look at Sohok, Eloh, and Lorab.

Sohok for his defense of Dom
Eloh I'll ISO, but right now it is mainly for wanting to go after low posters.
Lorab for what Epi (I believe) brought up.
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

sig wrote:Hello! I'm home from sisters graduation and will be back to my normal posting annoying self at some point today. :P

A few quick fire thoughts from my skim,

Sucks wilgy is dead, but I'd have probably voted for him.
Glad to see Dom/MM killed by Ying/Yang

I think we need to take another look at Sohok, Eloh, and Lorab.

Sohok for his defense of Dom
Eloh I'll ISO, but right now it is mainly for wanting to go after low posters.
Lorab for what Epi (I believe) brought up.
Brought up and later changed his mind. And I'll point out again, as I did when it came up ealier, that I gave MM the majority when I voted for him--an hour and 45 minutes before lynch close--with the assumption of people missing the vote.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay, I suspect Eloh a lot less based on her idea to pursue low posters after reading the logic and looking back/

A few interesting votes are DF 2.0 who avoided all three major votes, as well as the last few votes for Wilgy which pushed him over MM, who was a baddie.

I think at least one of the people who voted for Wilgy is mafia and perhaps another is Ying/Yang.

I'm eyeing those who are trying to push my lynch since they believe I'm either Shane or Ying/Yang either way that is a win for the mafia.
Also as I said I find Df slightly pingy for his outlier vote, but will read over his reasoning for it again soon.

timmer wrote:I've put a vote on Wilgy.

Looking back through, I feel like both Wilgy and Sig could be bad, while I'm less sold on the MM case. I trust INH in this game, and haven't trusted Sig all game, however I also see the Wilgy logic, and Eloh is exactly right about the pingy tone of lorab's post, and so it makes more sense for me to vote him and put him ahead than to vote Sig and create a three-way tie that could be open to shenanigans and cause a dead MM instead.
This looks bad for Timmer, he sets up his vote for Wilgy, but makes it in such a way he could switch to me and provides an excuse for when Wilgy flips civ. He also is very agaisnt lynching MM who we now know is mafia.

I could vote here.

I'll look over Sokoh and INH today as well as go over Dom some more,. :P
ImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 25

Post by SokothQultuq »

I love how ya'll cannot seem to get my name right. LOL That should be suspicious on its own? I'm kidding..

I'f I'm understanding you correctly Epi you feel I was being defensive in some way towards Metalmarsh when In fact those were just observations. I've not actually made any suspicions yet. Other than to ask some questions and post those observations. So your suspicion of me isn't a very strong founded one in my opinion. But your welcome to drive a Lynch my direction and in the end it will just look back badly on you. Your choice.

In reality I didn't really get much out of Metal Marshes posts.
MetalMarsh – Night Killed – Crooked Cop Lou Gamble
Day 2 – (Came in Day 2 replacing Dom) Drops a Day 2 Vote for Scotty with no reasoning.
Day 3 – Points out that BirdWIthTeeth11 & Elohcin used the same phrasing “Piss-poor” result to reflect on Scotty’s Demise on Day 3. A Whole lot of filler posts. Nothing with substance. Just a lot of reaction posts up to this point.

Yes, I was leaning towards a Lynch on Sig because I had similar observations. And they did seem to be the one that everyone was pinging on next so Scotty.

For a change I didnt really see Wilgy as much of a threat yet

DrWilgy – Lynched Day 4 – Was Marlowe Viccellio
Day 0 – No Participation?
Day 1 – Random posts that mean very little. Though the second post talking about feeling rather “Stabby” is concerning. Suspects Dom because of his poking at Rabbit and TWirlBird. Gibberish Post to follow. Observation: Lots of MIssdirection/Lies! Moves on to make open suspicions on Sig and Dom due to interactions with him. Pushes for a Dom Vote. Trying oddly to avoid a Sig vote at the beginning just because they’ve been outed more than once at the beginning of a game, continues to push for a Dom Vote.

His actions on Day 1 were suspicions to me but not entirely so.

Night 1 – Continues to push for Dom Lynch
Day 2 – Barely any activity, just random comments.
Day 3 – Gain Barely any Activity, one post which is just to call out Marmot.
Night 3 – Admits to not being here and asks for clarification on why Scotty was Lynched. (Clearly not paying attention to posts as it’s been explained off and on. )

This always stands out when someone does not pay attention to the posts to me. It shows that they dont care.
(Now I've had some issues with activity but at least I made the efforts to go back through and read the posts, do an analysis and then try and jump back in. I also made an effort to let people know I'm having some IRL issues. I'ts not ours/your business but it's at least the thought that counts.)

I'm going to be going over a couple of things, and will be giving you my suspicions here in a bit. But I at least wanted to get this out there.

Sorry things are still a little crazy, I'm trying to get time freed up to do my thing here but I keep having to play catch up.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

SokothQultuq wrote:I'f I'm understanding you correctly Epi you feel I was being defensive in some way towards Metalmarsh when In fact those were just observations. I've not actually made any suspicions yet. Other than to ask some questions and post those observations. So your suspicion of me isn't a very strong founded one in my opinion. But your welcome to drive a Lynch my direction and in the end it will just look back badly on you. Your choice.
You act like I care how I look.
SokothQultuq wrote:For a change I didnt really see Wilgy as much of a threat yet

Day 1 – Random posts that mean very little. Though the second post talking about feeling rather “Stabby” is concerning. Suspects Dom because of his poking at Rabbit and TWirlBird. Gibberish Post to follow. Observation: Lots of MIssdirection/Lies! Moves on to make open suspicions on Sig and Dom due to interactions with him. Pushes for a Dom Vote. Trying oddly to avoid a Sig vote at the beginning just because they’ve been outed more than once at the beginning of a game, continues to push for a Dom Vote.

Night 3 – Admits to not being here and asks for clarification on why Scotty was Lynched. (Clearly not paying attention to posts as it’s been explained off and on. )

This always stands out when someone does not pay attention to the posts to me. It shows that they dont care.
(Now I've had some issues with activity but at least I made the efforts to go back through and read the posts, do an analysis and then try and jump back in. I also made an effort to let people know I'm having some IRL issues. I'ts not ours/your business but it's at least the thought that counts.)
Why are you discussing how much of a "threat" DrWilgy was?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

Well MOST of my instincts have been crap this game...chalk it up to knocking the rust off, I suppose...but I'm confident Epi is civ and I trust his analysis.

Given Quinn's revelation of earning a save, I feel she falls firmly in the civ column as well since it wouldn't behoove a mafia member to reveal they won anything. She could've just lied and said it was cuz of any item or something else.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DFaraday »

I find Epi's analysis of Sokoth to be compelling, and I agree that it reads like Sokoth was specifically concerned with defending Dom. I still believe that Sokoth's absence throughout Day/Night 3 could have meant that he was unable to fulfill whatever requirements he needed to kill (or if he could fulfill it, just wasn't around, so I'm leaning his way right now.

BDH, pretty sure Quin is a guy. He just has a confusing avi. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Epignosis wrote:
SokothQultuq wrote:I'f I'm understanding you correctly Epi you feel I was being defensive in some way towards Metalmarsh when In fact those were just observations. I've not actually made any suspicions yet. Other than to ask some questions and post those observations. So your suspicion of me isn't a very strong founded one in my opinion. But your welcome to drive a Lynch my direction and in the end it will just look back badly on you. Your choice.
You act like I care how I look.

That is a very good and valid point. And also could be considered suspicious in its own right don't you think? I thought the point was not to get Lynched? When you make accusations towards someone in such a strong manner shouldn't you have a good foundation before doing so? Or is that also the point? Misdirection? Like I said, its your wasted vote. 8-)
SokothQultuq wrote:For a change I didnt really see Wilgy as much of a threat yet

Why are you discussing how much of a "threat" DrWilgy was?
I was defending my own position based on an accusation that was seemingly made.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

So out of everyone that remains I thus far have only thought or decided that LoRab might be a little suspicions. Most people I'm still not decided on but that is due to lack of substance. And of course the ones who have the most substance to their posts seem to go both ways for me. So they are undecided for me as of yet. But here is where I sit thus far.

BigDamnHero - Civilian - Other than calling people out has not really shown much interest in going after anyone directly.

BirdwithTeeth - Civilian - Stuck his neck out for Scotty which under the circumstances would draw attention to themselves and why would you want to do that if your part of the Bad team.

DFaraday 2.0 - Undecided - Just not enough stubstance to vote on yet. In and out.

Elohcin - Undecided - Just nothing that stands out yet for me.

Epignosis - Undecided - Very Aggressive. Likes to stir the pot to get peoples attention but appears to be for the greater good not bad. It would be cliche to go after Epignosis for suspecting me because of a misunderstanding in one of my posts. Though I am leaning towards a suspicious nature here.
Votes: Day 1 - Scotty, Day 2 - Scotty, Day 3 - Scotty, Day 4 - Wilgy (Again, I cannot blame Epi for going after Scotty but that is all Civilian votes)

LoRab - Suspicious - Has mostly been flying under the radar. Only giving "Gut feelings" on our recently departed "Bad Cop" and "Dom" Gets really defensive when Quin Voted them. Goes after both Scotty and Wilgy at one point who are both Civilians in the end. Though I can understand why on Scotty due to his activity but LoRbb never comes out to set their own reasons. So this kinda stood out.
Votes Day 1 - Scotty, Day 2 - Scotty, Day 3 - Scotty, Day 4 - metalMarsh (This is the only day that is different)

Quin - Undecided - A bit all over the place, lots of suspicions but no substance in my opinion.

Rabbit8 - Civilian - posts are either very few or just lack substance but does at least call out some people but most posts are unsubstantial. Does not ring as a baddie tome.

Russtifiniko 2.0 - undecided - Tries pretty hard to go after Matt, mostly because he's not had a "high' post count. Not much substance to posts that make them stand out.

Sig - Civilian - Other than going at the contest pretty hard at the beginning of the game they have not really done anything that's stood out much. Nothing substantial that leads me to believe they are ab ad person.

Timmer - Civilian - not much here, they clearly had an issue and cause to vote for Wilgy this Day 4 lynch they have not had much substance to posts due to a lap top breakage issue. Though throws a suspicion my way for my random vote of Scotty, very much in INH's camp. I cannot see a baddie coming right out and outing both themselves and a team mate. Thought it would be brilliant LOL.

InsertNameHere - Undecided - Though does not seem to offer much substance as of yet to their posts other than the occasional defense of himself and others has not really gone hard after someone until the last week when they start going pretty hard on Sig.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

So out of everyone that remains I thus far have only thought or decided that LoRab might be a little suspicions. Most people I'm still not decided on but that is due to lack of substance. And of course the ones who have the most substance to their posts seem to go both ways for me. So they are undecided for me as of yet. But here is where I sit thus far.

BigDamnHero - Civilian - Other than calling people out has not really shown much interest in going after anyone directly.

BirdwithTeeth - Civilian - Stuck his neck out for Scotty which under the circumstances would draw attention to themselves and why would you want to do that if your part of the Bad team.

DFaraday 2.0 - Undecided - Just not enough stubstance to vote on yet. In and out.

Epignosis - Undecided - Very Aggressive. Likes to stir the pot to get peoples attention but appears to be for the greater good not bad. It would be cliche to go after Epignosis for suspecting me because of a misunderstanding in one of my posts. Though I am leaning towards a suspicious nature here.
Votes: Day 1 - Scotty, Day 2 - Scotty, Day 3 - Scotty, Day 4 - Wilgy (Again, I cannot blame Epi for going after Scotty but that is all Civilian votes)

LoRab - Suspicious - Has mostly been flying under the radar. Only giving "Gut feelings" on our recently departed "Bad Cop" and "Dom" Gets really defensive when Quin Voted them. Goes after both Scotty and Wilgy at one point who are both Civilians in the end. Though I can understand why on Scotty due to his activity but LoRbb never comes out to set their own reasons. So this kinda stood out.
Votes Day 1 - Scotty, Day 2 - Scotty, Day 3 - Scotty, Day 4 - metalMarsh (This is the only day that is different)

Quin - Undecided - A bit all over the place, lots of suspicions but no substance in my opinion.

Rabbit8 - Civilian - posts are either very few or just lack substance but does at least call out some people but most posts are unsubstantial. Does not ring as a baddie tome.

Russtifiniko 2.0 - undecided - Tries pretty hard to go after Matt, mostly because he's not had a "high' post count. Not much substance to posts that make them stand out.

Sig - Civilian - Other than going at the contest pretty hard at the beginning of the game they have not really done anything that's stood out much. Nothing substantial that leads me to believe they are ab ad person.

Timmer - Civilian - not much here, they clearly had an issue and cause to vote for Wilgy this Day 4 lynch they have not had much substance to posts due to a lap top breakage issue. Though throws a suspicion my way for my random vote of Scotty, very much in INH's camp. I cannot see a baddie coming right out and outing both themselves and a team mate. Thought it would be brilliant LOL.

InsertNameHere - Undecided - Though does not seem to offer much substance as of yet to their posts other than the occasional defense of himself and others has not really gone hard after someone until the last week when they start going pretty hard on Sig.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

LoRab why should I not vote to Lynch you? Can you elaborate on your "Gut Feelings" a little more in a way that might help sway me in my suspicions?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

SokothQultuq wrote:So out of everyone that remains I thus far have only thought or decided that LoRab might be a little suspicions. Most people I'm still not decided on but that is due to lack of substance. And of course the ones who have the most substance to their posts seem to go both ways for me. So they are undecided for me as of yet. But here is where I sit thus far.

I agree with the label, but why does your description make him a civilian?
SokothQultuq wrote:DFaraday 2.0 - Undecided - Just not enough stubstance to vote on yet. In and out.

I see.
SokothQultuq wrote:Rabbit8 - Civilian - posts are either very few or just lack substance but does at least call out some people but most posts are unsubstantial. Does not ring as a baddie tome.
You're undecided on DFaraday and Elohcin because there's not enough substance and nothing stands out yet for you, respectively. Yet you've labeled rabbit8 a civilian on the strength of these eleven posts? Which people did he call out and why does that make you think he is good?
SokothQultuq wrote:LoRab - Suspicious - Has mostly been flying under the radar. Only giving "Gut feelings" on our recently departed "Bad Cop" and "Dom" Gets really defensive when Quin Voted them. Goes after both Scotty and Wilgy at one point who are both Civilians in the end. Though I can understand why on Scotty due to his activity but LoRbb never comes out to set their own reasons. So this kinda stood out. Votes Day 1 - Scotty, Day 2 - Scotty, Day 3 - Scotty, Day 4 - metalMarsh (This is the only day that is different)
This is even worse. You give rabbit8 a civilian tag yet say Lorab has mostly been flying under the radar? She voted for the only revealed mafia so far, such that at one point I actually accused her of throwing a teammate under the bus. How is that flying under the radar, and why does she warrant more suspicion than a guy who has posted all of eleven times?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

SokothQultuq wrote:
I pretty much always base a lot of my decision making in mafia on gut. It's how I play.

I didn't get really defensive when Quin voted for me. I get annoyed when people suspect me or vote for me for no stated reason. I then answered all of his points for which he suspected me, which is why I do when people suspect me. As I am doing now. The only frustration in my Quin post was when he called me a he.

And yes, I suspected Scotty and was wrong. And it is patently untrue that I never said my own reasons. I stated my reasons for my suspicion of them, particularly that his tone did not sound like civ Scotty to me. And that, for me, it was not so much that he hadn't looked at his role card, but that he did not explain why he hadn't until days after being asked several times. And drive by voting, which always reads suspish to me. And, most of all, that he switched a lynch to a civ that he had no stated suspicion of, had not been named as suspicious by anyone, and wasn't even the lowest poster (which is something Scotty often falls back on). I had and stated reasons I suspected him--that I was wrong just means that I was wrong.

And Wilgy I never went after, nor did I ever suspect. Please show me where you perceive I went after him. Because that is literally not true.
SokothQultuq wrote:LoRab why should I not vote to Lynch you? Can you elaborate on your "Gut Feelings" a little more in a way that might help sway me in my suspicions?
Dude, give me a chance to answer. Did you not think I was going to answer when you stated suspicion of me? So, see above. But I'll add:

You say I've only gone on gut feelings, but that just isn't true. I'm not sure you've actually read my posts.

And that you're going after me for blatantly false reasons (in addition to reasons that are not role indicative for me, like using gut and tone as valid reasons for suspicion and defending myself) makes me seriously suspect you. Not because it's me (I know, someone is going to say switcheroo now, but this is coming from the principle of suspecting someone, not because I'm the target), but because of how you're going about it. And that you are using false information (also known as lies) to accuse me.

Also, you defended Dom/MM. And, oddly enough, accused Wilgy and Scotty (ironically enough, the very players you base your suspicion of me off of) based on their suspicion of Dom/MM--who we know was bad.

So, I don't actually care if you vote for me. Because I trust that the other players will realize that you haven't actually made a case against me. And that you are, actually, a baddie trying to get everyone to vote for someone else. And I don't actually mind suspicion in mafia, especially when I'm civ, so I'm not particularly bothered. :lorab:
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Epignosis wrote:
SokothQultuq wrote:So out of everyone that remains I thus far have only thought or decided that LoRab might be a little suspicions. Most people I'm still not decided on but that is due to lack of substance. And of course the ones who have the most substance to their posts seem to go both ways for me. So they are undecided for me as of yet. But here is where I sit thus far.

I agree with the label, but why does your description make him a civilian?

That's just the feeling I get from this person.
SokothQultuq wrote:DFaraday 2.0 - Undecided - Just not enough stubstance to vote on yet. In and out.

I see.
SokothQultuq wrote:Rabbit8 - Civilian - posts are either very few or just lack substance but does at least call out some people but most posts are unsubstantial. Does not ring as a baddie tome.
You're undecided on DFaraday and Elohcin because there's not enough substance and nothing stands out yet for you, respectively. Yet you've labeled rabbit8 a civilian on the strength of these eleven posts? Which people did he call out and why does that make you think he is good?

Night 3 – Calls out Quinn, BDH, and Lorab but offers no explanation. The rest of the posts provided are unsubstantial. <-- Go back and find the posts. This was in my notes that I posted.
SokothQultuq wrote:LoRab - Suspicious - Has mostly been flying under the radar. Only giving "Gut feelings" on our recently departed "Bad Cop" and "Dom" Gets really defensive when Quin Voted them. Goes after both Scotty and Wilgy at one point who are both Civilians in the end. Though I can understand why on Scotty due to his activity but LoRbb never comes out to set their own reasons. So this kinda stood out. Votes Day 1 - Scotty, Day 2 - Scotty, Day 3 - Scotty, Day 4 - metalMarsh (This is the only day that is different)
This is even worse. You give rabbit8 a civilian tag yet say Lorab has mostly been flying under the radar? She voted for the only revealed mafia so far, such that at one point I actually accused her of throwing a teammate under the bus. How is that flying under the radar, and why does she warrant more suspicion than a guy who has posted all of eleven times?
This is my impression of things, everytime I read through Lorabs posts they just dont ring right to me. I will go back and look for the post your talking about perhaps that will change my mind. But this is how I see things right now. Thank you for pointing that out.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Also, Mr. Klingon, in your big post where you list all of the players and your thoughts on them, every player is in alphabetical order except for INH. Is that because his name is in a different place in your own list of players because he's your teammate?

Because it's really strange to me that everyone else would be in alpha order except that one.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by timmer »

LoRab wrote:Also, Mr. Klingon, in your big post where you list all of the players and your thoughts on them, every player is in alphabetical order except for INH. Is that because his name is in a different place in your own list of players because he's your teammate?

Because it's really strange to me that everyone else would be in alpha order except that one.
That's an excellent catch, right there. And the fact that he is an "undecided" is classic baddie teammate.... throw a bit of shade, but not enough that you'd be voting there.
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted SokothQultuq, whose name I spelled correctly.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

sig wrote:
This looks bad for Timmer, he sets up his vote for Wilgy, but makes it in such a way he could switch to me and provides an excuse for when Wilgy flips civ. He also is very agaisnt lynching MM who we now know is mafia.

I could vote here.

I'll look over Sokoh and INH today as well as go over Dom some more,. :P
I can certainly see how my vote looks theoretically bad, but when I came in to the thread, the lynch was clearly going to one of the three main vote getters. I concentrated on their posts and the cases against them and made the call I made, nothing I can do about that now. What do you think of the four other people who also voted for Wilgy?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'm going to vote Sokoth now. Epig's and LoRab's thoughts have me convinced, and I believe INH is bad, as well. He was reading very sensible to me, but his voting with MM against Sig, and Sokoth's putting him last on her list... nope.

Also, in terms of LoRab's game play, this feels like her civvie game. When she's called out as bad she tends, imo, to post less and get more defensive. Here she's much more activelty defending herself and calling people out which fits civ lorab.
My siggie.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Going to be on and off tomorrow, and have a board meeting in the evening, and don't want to forget to vote. So voting now.

Voting the Klingon.

Because of reasons stated above.

And also because he hasn't responded to my defense, despite posting after I made it. And has not yet posted to answer my question about how he ordered his list.

If he gives a good answer, I can change my vote. But at this point, I don't see that happening.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Quin »

I voted Sokoth...earlier. I was at uni so I figured I'd wait until I got home to talk about it.

I like Epi's argument. I feel like Sokoth's analysis of the players he's suspicious of is riddled with contradictions.

On a side note, Sokoth says my posts are lacking substance. I think BWT said the same thing earlier. I'd probably agree with BWT as of my post record then, but saying that I lack substance 'now' is just objectively wrong. 'Lots of suspicion but no substance'. Welcome to paradoxville. Either this is some placebo effect thing going on or Sokoth is trying to discredit me by jumping on a very early observation.

I haven't actually come up with a read for INH yet. I intended to ISO him as well as the 3 he suggested much earlier, to see if I could figure out why he choose the three people he did. That never happened. This lynch might help me with that.
BigDamnHero wrote:Well MOST of my instincts have been crap this game...chalk it up to knocking the rust off, I suppose...but I'm confident Epi is civ and I trust his analysis.

Given Quinn's revelation of earning a save, I feel she falls firmly in the civ column as well since it wouldn't behoove a mafia member to reveal they won anything. She could've just lied and said it was cuz of any item or something else.
While you should be comfortable civ reading me, you shouldn't for this reason. Because that's not what happened. I didn't win a thing. I was referring to the last minute jump on Wilgy that lead to his lynch yesterday (There were three people, but I can only recall timmer and Elohcin). I jumped straight to the conclusion that the marmot was being saved, but I also acknowledge the potential that he was being bussed, as I believe Epi pointed out.
DFaraday wrote: BDH, pretty sure Quin is a guy. He just has a confusing avi. :p
Dass right. And my names not Quinn! Or Quin. Spooky.

3, because budgets.

On yet another note, my poor internet.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

I'm throwing a vote at rabbit...there's flying under the radar, and then there's not even taking off from the tarmac! GET IN THE GAME DUDE!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I agree with Big here, Rabbit does seem to be flying very low this game, which seems a little strange.

Who did DF vote for? In the host post they have him down as voting for both Russ and MM?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Nevermind I misread the polls, Russ voted for bwt, and DF voted for MM.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Psych Mafia [Night 2]

Post by sig »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Here's a list of all living players. Everyone on this list, please post something, and based on what you post I will paint you the color that I desire.

I'm curious on what your current thoughts are. I feel like I haven't heard much from you this game.

Could this somehow be a requirement to kill? Post music and have someone comment on it, so he asked a teammate in hopes they'd answer and give him a kill.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:And now for the infamous Doctor. Or Fake Doctor. :P
DrWilgy wrote:Dom is bad.

He's poking at Lorabbit's twirlibirdimarks after I already inqured about them. While not being directly opportunistic, he's looking for reasons to vote.
DrWilgy wrote:
Dom wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Dom is bad.

He's poking at Lorabbit's twirlibirdimarks after I already inqured about them. While not being directly opportunistic, he's looking for reasons to vote.
Don't be a ninny.
I have reasons for asking LoRab questions. I'm not looking to vote for her.
And those are? I find this especially odd since I had already asked.
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:Good news! I'm not bad! :phew:

I also want to state that Wilgy is DEFINITELY not a doctor. That is all.
Dont be a lying Doctorpants like Wilgy
Lies!

Lol, actually yes Dom. They were the same. Just because LoRab quoted you instead of me doesn't change the intent of your post. What was it without saying "Don't be dat boi (oh shit, waddup) who's barling at nothing?"
That's the major body of his Day 1 stuff with Dom. And I think it's where his Dom/MM suspicions comes from. Definitely interesting and worth a re-look at.
DrWilgy wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Sig I can't tell if you are feigning ignorance of my suspicion of Dom.

BWT you say I'm here but not... What is causing that feeling? Also there's no need to beat around the bush. I stated that I didn't read day 0 after all.

Can at least 3 others validate my suspicion please?
I meant here but not here in that I feel like you've posted some, but don't have much substance. I am hoping to see that change.
Odd... At some point my screen jumped. I missed it and mixed Sig's post with BWT's post in my head.

Allow me to fix this in the above. BWT I have seen nothing to associate you with Dom or my suspicions.

This question is still relevant regardless, If I'm focused and nothing catches my eye why would I make a point of it?

@Eloh what do you think of Sig's interactions with me? What about his over use of emoji's?
I remember this bit. When I thought Wilgy hadn't been active enough for me to remember. In hindsight, I....honestly still feel the same about that. He had poked around with Dom but not much else.

Most of the rest of Day 1 is him taking potshots at Dom and varying degrees of him being bad/and or wanting to lynch Dom. He did throw DF and Sig in there, and also jumped on board with Matt possibly being bad:
DrWilgy wrote:Actually... This is conflicting. I don't want Sig to die day 1 again regardless of alignment. Sig's been murked early like 3 times in a row. Sig. I think you are bad but want to at least give you day two. Let's vote Dom together.
DrWilgy wrote:Let's see... Baddie team is DF, Dom, Sig.

Matt is a possibility. Matt do you like popcorn?
Here is the initial reluctance of Scotty being bad:
DrWilgy wrote:Scotty has a 5 vote lead? I'll be shocked if this is a baddie.
DrWilgy wrote:The voice in my head tells me Marmot friend is bad. GET HIM!!!
He's still on the Dom/MM train here.
DrWilgy wrote:Ok... So I wasn't here (or paying attention recently) but now have more time to play.

So why did everyone somehow agree that lynching Scotty (again) was a good idea after his first vote was a landslide?
His level of activity definitely changes from here forward:
DrWilgy wrote:Ok... So I wasn't here (or paying attention recently) but now have more time to play.

So why did everyone somehow agree that lynching Scotty (again) was a good idea after his first vote was a landslide?
The rest of his posts are from Day 3 and onward, and there is enough in recent memory for me to not want to go through all of them. If you wish to do it yourself though, be my guest.

But for what it's worth, he was definitely on the quieter side until Day 3 and became very vocal about the lynch train(s) against Scotty.
Then we have this block which is an ISO of Wilgy and a soft defense of Dom/MM, who then flipped mafia.

I also notice he is very strongly agaisnt lynching me. Now he could be a civ thinking i'm Shane or he could be mafia not wanting ying and yang gone since they were killing civs. However, this can't be proven either way and since I'm neither of these roles it really doesn't play into the equation.

BWT looks a little bit worse here in my mind he was also the last vote on Wilgy, which pushed him further from MM.

Thoughts?
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DFaraday »

Voting Sokoth as well.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

I would have been okay with Soko or INH. But, if I want my vote to have any meaning, its Soko today.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

To make my previous post more clear, the first portion is more to do with INH than bwt.

I notice INH has three picture posts and two video posts, he only has a total of 27 posts.

The first is on day 2 Picture
The second was night 3 Video
Third, fourth, and fifth were on Day 4, two pictures and a video.

I don't see what would trigger a kill from them, the day 2 picture was quoted, but there was no killed that night , however none have been talked about. I think this is a far fetched theory, but worth pointing out.

I'm switching my vote from bwt, who was a placeholder to rabbit just to crank up the pressure a bit.
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I have to vote now. I just worked a full 9-hour shift, and came home long enough to eat dinner and go back up to work until 3AM. I have a big project I want to get done tonight and have several other assistant managers helping me. I am down for either an INH or Sokoth lynch here, so I will be voting Sokoth so my vote actually means something. Tomorrow I think an INH lynch would be our best bet.

I probably won't be super active or even active at all until Thursday evening. So bear with me on that one.

Votes Sokoth
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

What line of work are you in BWT?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:What line of work are you in BWT?
Assisting managers. Can't you read?
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

LoRab wrote:Also, Mr. Klingon, in your big post where you list all of the players and your thoughts on them, every player is in alphabetical order except for INH. Is that because his name is in a different place in your own list of players because he's your teammate?

LOL - Yes, I would totally make that mistake! LOLOLOL Sorry INH your screwed now!

I see you totally avoided my question LoRab.

I'm resigned to my fate, and LoRab just threw me under the bus further than even Epignosis did. So what to do about that. Well.

Vote - Lorab
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Sorry everyone. Busiest week I've had at work since I took the job. Not much energy left over for mental/computer work like mafia.
timmer wrote:

That's an excellent catch, right there. And the fact that he is an "undecided" is classic baddie teammate.... throw a bit of shade, but not enough that you'd be voting there.
I suppose it's possible, but I would think the one thing a baddie would want to do in a post like that is avoid making their teammate stick out in any way, and checking alphabetical order like that is super easy. It's possible Sokoth was trying to do that and failed, but to me it seems more likely something a civ would do because they're more carefree. I disagree with LoRab's point, here. More importantly, though, this feels opportunistic from timmer, to me, and it got me looking into him.....
timmer wrote:I'm going to vote Sokoth now. Epig's and LoRab's thoughts have me convinced, and I believe INH is bad, as well. He was reading very sensible to me, but his voting with MM against Sig, and Sokoth's putting him last on her list... nope.

Also, in terms of LoRab's game play, this feels like her civvie game. When she's called out as bad she tends, imo, to post less and get more defensive. Here she's much more activelty defending herself and calling people out which fits civ lorab.
I don't like this, either. timmer thought INH was super reasonable and trustworthy, but one medium-sized case from Epi and he's completely sold that INH is bad? He also criticizes INH's vote with MM against sig, which is fair, except that timmer has probably been the most anti-sig person in the game.

I get it - timmer's Zodac experience gies him a different lens through which to view sig's play, so I can see him being more skeptical of sig than most. timmer switched his read on a player from "top X civs" to "top 2 baddies", and having your reasons be
1) Epi said so.
2) He voted for a person (sig) whom I have suspected for days and whom I said was possibly bad as recently as D4, and a confirmed baddie made the same vote.
quote="timmer"]I've put a vote on Wilgy.

Looking back through, I feel like both Wilgy and Sig could be bad, while I'm less sold on the MM case. I trust INH in this game, and haven't trusted Sig all game, however I also see the Wilgy logic, and Eloh is exactly right about the pingy tone of lorab's post, and so it makes more sense for me to vote him and put him ahead than to vote Sig and create a three-way tie that could be open to shenanigans and cause a dead MM instead.[/quote]

3) A player whose alignment we don't know yet listed INH out of order on their earlier rainbow read. All of these reasons are astonishingly weak and more or less incoherent, and timmer should be getting scrutiny over this.

Note also that timmer had a chance to tie the lynch vote yesterday and refused to do so. Instead he voted Wilgy on the rationale "I also see the Wilgy logic", and specifically cited not wanting to risk MM dying as a reason for his vote!! This is only the second time all game that timmer mentioned Wilgy, the first being on D2:
timmer wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I say we end our hosts search for a replacement via lynch. Aren't I the nicest?
Wilgy, looking back it seems like your Dom suspicion began with this: "Dom is bad.

He's poking at Lorabbit's twirlibirdimarks after I already inqured about them. While not being directly opportunistic, he's looking for reasons to vote."

Where are you at, now? Obviously still focused on him, but is there more to your thoughts now that a day has passed? How do you feel the lynch went?
timmer essentially defends Dom here. This made sense when Dom was inactive, but I am arguing it makes way more sense knowing that Dom was in fact bad.

All that is far from a defense of INH. I actually would have preferred lynching INH over Sokoth today, and maybe I should have said so sooner. However, I realize that my judgement on INH may be skewed this game since he's been after me since I replaced in this role, so I held off.

This feels like hindsight now with the Day's end so close, but the Sokoth case worries me. There's similarly little resistance to when I went after Scotty, and a number of people (timmer and BWT come to mind, but possibly others) are saying "Sokoth today, INH next!" like it's a foregone conclusion Sokoth will flip bad. Anytime people do that, it makes me think that they probably won't.

This post took quite a turn from where I thought it would go. I've convinced myself to vote timmer, and to keep doing so until he or I is killed.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

That said, I know I can tunnel a bit (see: Scotty), so feedback would be appreciated.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

This is getting kind of ridiculous. I came into the thread with a fairly out there idea, explained my reasoning, MM was the only one who agreed with me, and now people automatically assume that the combination of the two must mean that I equal bad. And they are so convinced by this that they decide to just say that I've "seemed bad" from the beginning, and they don't feel that they need to add anything to Epi's case on me at all.

I also posted a response to Epi's case that it seems no one has listened to, or even wants to respond to. It's like I'm in a particularly unpleasant conversation where everyone else is pretending I'm not in the room.

Another reason people have to suspect me is that Sokoth, who seems to be the last bandwagon cargo for today, put my name out of alphabetical order in a read list.

:solitary:

This is the type of weird grammatical semantics based suspicion that always seemed to me to be about as effective as throwing a dartboard at the player list, and proclaiming whoever it lands on scum.

Above all else, I'd like to encourage open conversation about suspicions. Less empty agreeing and pointing at other posts, (although I'd be lying if I said I've never done that before) and more discussion of everyone. And I mean everyone, not just the latest person Epignosis wrote up a big imposing case on.

I believe the baddies are hiding in the Yes Men. The players who just go with the flow and jump on the bandwagons. Timmer's definitely caught my eye for his complete and utter 180 heel turn from this:
timmer wrote:I feel like both Wilgy and Sig could be bad, while I'm less sold on the MM case. I trust INH in this game, and haven't trusted Sig all game...
to this
timmer wrote:I believe INH is bad, as well. He was reading very sensible to me, but his voting with MM against Sig, and Sokoth's putting him last on her list... nope.
But my vote's going to go to the player I most feel exemplifies the "Yes Man" archetype, BWT. After saying nothing about me for the entire game, he posts a "Yeah, this" to Epi's Sokoth/INH dual indictments, and now wants to lynch me tomorrow. He voted Scotty twice before boarding the Wilgy train, and browsing through his post history, I can barely find any points of value that don't connect to one of those two. This vote is equally a statement of suspicion, and a suggestion for him to step up his game.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Sorry Russ, but if the criteria for civ game is "doesn't change his mind" then you will be voting me forever, I'd say. I admit freely to changing my views on people in this game. .. because that's what you do when someone presents a good case?

Considering that mm voted for Sig, I'd think that my choosing not to vote for him yesterday would be seen in a good light, not a bad one.

And as for alphabetical order, you're right, it isn't something a baddie would deliberately do. It's also not something a civ would do. It looks like an absentminded mistake. But it's the kind of mistake more likely to be made by a baddie, imo.
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Precious little time left, and now people want to bring new ideas around. There's been 48 hours. What the hell? :evileye:
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

SokothQultuq wrote:

LOL - Yes, I would totally make that mistake! LOLOLOL Sorry INH your screwed now!

I see you totally avoided my question LoRab.

I'm resigned to my fate, and LoRab just threw me under the bus further than even Epignosis did. So what to do about that. Well.

Vote - Lorab
I've seen bigger slips than that.

And what question did I avoid? I gave a whole big long post in answer to both of your posts about me. Did I miss another question? Or did you totally avoid my response?

I see you totally avoided my response.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

timmer wrote:Sorry Russ, but if the criteria for civ game is "doesn't change his mind" then you will be voting me forever, I'd say. I admit freely to changing my views on people in this game. .. because that's what you do when someone presents a good case?

Considering that mm voted for Sig, I'd think that my choosing not to vote for him yesterday would be seen in a good light, not a bad one.

And as for alphabetical order, you're right, it isn't something a baddie would deliberately do. It's also not something a civ would do. It looks like an absentminded mistake. But it's the kind of mistake more likely to be made by a baddie, imo.
It's one thing to chance your mind. It's another to do complete 180s on two different players just because Epi said so, and supplementing it with SUUUUUPER weak reasoning. You threw two of your top reads in the garbage instantaneously! This is meant as a compliment - I expect way better from civ timmer.

The bolded sentence makes absolutely 0 sense whatsoever. Your vote for Wilgy is one of the most damning things you've done! You said all along you suspected sig, but you refused to vote for him because that would cause a tie and make it possible for MM to be lynched. You stated this explicitly in your post. MM turned out to be bad. Instead, you voted Wilgy, whom you had only brought up once 2 days before that - and the time you brought Wilgy up, you were defending Dom/MM from him. Dom/MM, once again, was bad. I literally cannot make myself clearer on this point.

In what topsy-turvy universe is your Wilgy vote and justification for it yesterday anything but horrible?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

insertnamehere wrote:I believe the baddies are hiding in the Yes Men. The players who just go with the flow and jump on the bandwagons. Timmer's definitely caught my eye for his complete and utter 180 heel turn from this:
timmer wrote:I feel like both Wilgy and Sig could be bad, while I'm less sold on the MM case. I trust INH in this game, and haven't trusted Sig all game...
to this
timmer wrote:I believe INH is bad, as well. He was reading very sensible to me, but his voting with MM against Sig, and Sokoth's putting him last on her list... nope.
But my vote's going to go to the player I most feel exemplifies the "Yes Man" archetype, BWT. After saying nothing about me for the entire game, he posts a "Yeah, this" to Epi's Sokoth/INH dual indictments, and now wants to lynch me tomorrow. He voted Scotty twice before boarding the Wilgy train, and browsing through his post history, I can barely find any points of value that don't connect to one of those two. This vote is equally a statement of suspicion, and a suggestion for him to step up his game.
So...you agree with me? :huh:

I agree that BWT is kind of following the Flavor of the Day case the past few days. I am notorious for misreading him, so I'll let others decide on how it looks. In my experience he's done that before as civ and a bad, fwiw.
Epignosis wrote:Precious little time left, and now people want to bring new ideas around. There's been 48 hours. What the hell? :evileye:
:shrug:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Nope--there wasn't another question. I literally answered you point by point. Here's my post, since you seem to have ignored it--or are intentionally misrepresenting the facts like you did in most of your post about me.
LoRab wrote:
SokothQultuq wrote:
I pretty much always base a lot of my decision making in mafia on gut. It's how I play.

I didn't get really defensive when Quin voted for me. I get annoyed when people suspect me or vote for me for no stated reason. I then answered all of his points for which he suspected me, which is why I do when people suspect me. As I am doing now. The only frustration in my Quin post was when he called me a he.

And yes, I suspected Scotty and was wrong. And it is patently untrue that I never said my own reasons. I stated my reasons for my suspicion of them, particularly that his tone did not sound like civ Scotty to me. And that, for me, it was not so much that he hadn't looked at his role card, but that he did not explain why he hadn't until days after being asked several times. And drive by voting, which always reads suspish to me. And, most of all, that he switched a lynch to a civ that he had no stated suspicion of, had not been named as suspicious by anyone, and wasn't even the lowest poster (which is something Scotty often falls back on). I had and stated reasons I suspected him--that I was wrong just means that I was wrong.

And Wilgy I never went after, nor did I ever suspect. Please show me where you perceive I went after him. Because that is literally not true.
SokothQultuq wrote:LoRab why should I not vote to Lynch you? Can you elaborate on your "Gut Feelings" a little more in a way that might help sway me in my suspicions?
Dude, give me a chance to answer. Did you not think I was going to answer when you stated suspicion of me? So, see above. But I'll add:

You say I've only gone on gut feelings, but that just isn't true. I'm not sure you've actually read my posts.

And that you're going after me for blatantly false reasons (in addition to reasons that are not role indicative for me, like using gut and tone as valid reasons for suspicion and defending myself) makes me seriously suspect you. Not because it's me (I know, someone is going to say switcheroo now, but this is coming from the principle of suspecting someone, not because I'm the target), but because of how you're going about it. And that you are using false information (also known as lies) to accuse me.

Also, you defended Dom/MM. And, oddly enough, accused Wilgy and Scotty (ironically enough, the very players you base your suspicion of me off of) based on their suspicion of Dom/MM--who we know was bad.

So, I don't actually care if you vote for me. Because I trust that the other players will realize that you haven't actually made a case against me. And that you are, actually, a baddie trying to get everyone to vote for someone else. And I don't actually mind suspicion in mafia, especially when I'm civ, so I'm not particularly bothered. :lorab:
Also, you don't give another explanation for why every name was alpha except for one? How did INH's name end up being the only one not listed in order?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

Night 5 - Not a Good Day for Santa Barbara

Shawn pushed his food around his plate instead of eating it, lost in his own thoughts.

"Shawn, you're wasting a perfectly good steak, don't play with your food."

There was a knock on the door and Henry went to get it. He came back in carrying a box, delivered by courier. "Were you expecting anything?" he asked his son.

Shawn shook his head and watched as Henry opened the box. Packing material filled it to the brim so Henry turned the box to dump the contents out. Styrofoam peanuts spilled across the table and then small objects began to fall out. The last object fell to the table with a heavy thud and Shawn looked at his dad in surprise, "Chief Vick!"

On the table was her nameplate from her desk at the SBPD, and painted on it was a Yin Yang symbol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the streets chaos was building. With the loss of Chief Vick, the police were having a hard time controlling the panicking population of Santa Barbara. A crowd drug Sokoth from his home and through the streets. Outside the police department they protested, demanding justice because they "knew" it was Sokoth who was behind all the recent deaths. He tried to convince them they had it wrong, but it didn't make a difference. When the police refused to punish Sokoth for a crime without a trial, the crowd decided to take matters into their own hands and strung him up in front of the police department. Shawn and Henry arrived too late and were left distraught to find the enraged crowd had killed Madeleine. Things were now looking very dire for the good people of Santa Barbara.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SokothQultuq was lynched, he was Madeleine Spencer.

Quin was killed by Yin and Yang, he was Chief Vick.

It is now night 5, you have until 9:30 PM EST to turn in your night actions and the night will end at 10:30 PM EST tomorrow.

Don't forget to let us know if you wish to use or gift your item(s) and to try your hand at cracking the safe to win the goodies inside!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Son of a bitch.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: Psych Mafia [Night 5]

Post by Russtifinko »

Damn. By my count we have 11 players left, 4 of which are bad. Not unwinnable, but our room for error will run out quick.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

LoRab wrote:Also, you don't give another explanation for why every name was alpha except for one? How did INH's name end up being the only one not listed in order?
When stuff like this is what people focus on, this is what happens.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Ugh. That was frustrating. An allignment checker who defends mafia and accuses civs. Sigh. Moving on.
insertnamehere wrote:
LoRab wrote:Also, you don't give another explanation for why every name was alpha except for one? How did INH's name end up being the only one not listed in order?
When stuff like this is what people focus on, this is what happens.
I'm not focusing on it--but it's a question that I had and was never answered. It was not my reasoning for suspecting the Klingon, that was based on his behavior, which presented as suspicious. But being wrong about 1 player does not negate noticing small things and breaks in patterns. It also doesn't clear you from suspicion.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Re: Psych Mafia [Night 5]

Post by Quin »

I should be disappointed, but this was good timing. I got one of my wisdom tooth out this morning and I'm too busy ...recovering (let's put it delicately) to really be invested in this game. :srsnod:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”