65%

Total votes: 17
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 65

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 1]

Post by Hedgeowl »

Matt F wrote:
juliets wrote:I'm not finding anyone thats pinging me which means I may go to my default day 1 vote and vote for a low poster. I hate to have to do that but it feels better than randoming amongst all voters. Maybe something will break here soon though and I don't have to do that
DON'T YOU DARE VOTE FOR TIMMER!!! :haha:

(anyone not playing Into the Woods won't get this...move along...)
:haha:

You must be Timmer's teammate! Votes Matt F.
Also, Happy Anniversary Kate! Sorry for the shittay monday.

Devin, I almost thought you were volunteering to be lynched earlier. :p
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Elohcin »

Well, I still have no real suspects but I must vote now as my mornings are busy with schooling my children. I don't want to help create any kind of bandwagon. I hate to vote random. Doing so will make me a hypocrite, but I seriously have no ping to go on, so I guess it is what I have to do. *votes reywaS* Sorry dude.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Draconus »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Matt F wrote:
juliets wrote:I'm not finding anyone thats pinging me which means I may go to my default day 1 vote and vote for a low poster. I hate to have to do that but it feels better than randoming amongst all voters. Maybe something will break here soon though and I don't have to do that
DON'T YOU DARE VOTE FOR TIMMER!!! :haha:

(anyone not playing Into the Woods won't get this...move along...)
:haha:

You must be Timmer's teammate! Votes Matt F.
Also, Happy Anniversary Kate! Sorry for the shittay monday.

Devin, I almost thought you were volunteering to be lynched earlier. :p
Nah! I was just offended about not being his first choice :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Elocin, don't know if you'll see this but could you explain why you voted reywas?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I hate to vote random.
I think she randomized.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Woohoo! I'm not a stool pigeon any more! :bounce:

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

I'm voting for Captain Bunny Killer. I hate non-participants and I want to give the more talkative players a couple of days to see if I get a better read on them. I can't get a read on someone who doesn't post.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for Captain Bunny Killer. I hate non-participants and I want to give the more talkative players a couple of days to see if I get a better read on them. I can't get a read on someone who doesn't post.
Has she even posted once in this game?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for Captain Bunny Killer. I hate non-participants and I want to give the more talkative players a couple of days to see if I get a better read on them. I can't get a read on someone who doesn't post.
Exactly once.
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:So, I have no idea what this vote means. I just picked whatever struck my fancy. And, I need to catch up on what's been said now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 0]

Post by Draconus »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:So, I have no idea what this vote means. I just picked whatever struck my fancy. And, I need to catch up on what's been said now.
Yes. This is it I think.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Exactly once.
Didn't Daisy say this was her sister? You want to lynch the hosts sister Day 1? :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

ebwop: nevermind. Thanks llama.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote: Didn't Daisy say this was her sister? You want to lynch the hosts sister Day 1? :p
Very much, yes. :srsnod:

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

This sucks. Part of me does want to vote for Vomps for the comment about not bothering reading to catch up. But at the same time, it's such a slight ping that I don't know if I want to start running up votes on Day 1 for someone I usually have a hard time reading. I will sleep on it and decide in the morning, but I will probably either go with Vomps or randomize (which I hate doing) among either low posters or people who don't have a vote yet. Because I really don't feel like I have much else to go on yet.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

OK - so - that catch up went must faster than I thought it would when I woke up this morning. (I'll admit, I popped online only to see some writing that I didn't have time or caffeine to think about then went off to work hoping for the best.)

First of all:

MP. I'm so so so very sorry for your loss. I know how special grams are. I miss mine every single day. If there is *anything* I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. You have more than one way of getting a hold of me. I'm not working tomorrow so if you want someone to talk to or chill with please let me know. :hug:

Ironically, I think you yourself addressed my major concerns with you this game socky. You said "you try very hard to model your baddie game after your civ game." And to be honest, you are, IMO, the most successful at doing just that. I'm never quite sure when you're pulling a "I won a piece of parchment" on me. Often, I don't realize you are bad until I can't figure out for the life of me why you won't listen to me as you are leading my lynch. :p I get that my read on you may be off because we've not played together in a long time in a game that you're "into" - most of my remembrances of you in recent games have been you playing but being distracted by your very active and full (and totally awesome) RL. That said, I never said I was voting for you, only that I could see what others were saying in regards to you. You did jump the gun a bit there, but much like crazy theory 101, as I live in a glass house there - I too shall not throw stones about that one. ;)

Re: DP - and by extension Devin and Vompi.

I get the whole "this feels too much like work" feelings. I get them in games too. Especially when I feel like I'm playing catch up. Some of that stuff that happened at the beginning of this day phase is still a little wonky in my brainz. It hurts me when I'm reading 3rd generation re-quotes (though I get why they are done. And I've been known to do them too. It's hard to cut out the tags to make things appear pretty. I'm a technoidiot really.)

Devin and Vompi have behaved exactly the way they always seem to behave at the beginning of games.

DP - IDK how you feel about me saying this, but I read your initial post as "that makes total sense for DP. It's hard to concentrate as it is, when there's so much going on, it probably feels overwhelming." That said, even though you keep saying you have nothing better to do this summer, you've been turning into quite the active player, and I just wanted you to know that I'm impressed and continually amazed and proud to watch you grow and develop. :)

Re: Elo - I couldn't tell if she was saying she randomed either or not. I don't remember her saying anything about saywer before, but I could have *very* easily missed it.

As far as my vote goes, I've got like nothing. Even with the discussion, it feels like everything has played out like I would have expected it to. I find no one really suspicous for anything that's happened. I was very sad to see that this poll ends at 7 am my time because well, while I have to get up early to keep my sleep schedule on track, I was hoping to push the sleep in till like 9 :blush:)

I will either vote early before I go to bed in a few hours, or I will wake up early and vote. At this point, I'll likely random unless someone wants to fess up to being a baddie. I don't have the issue with randoming that others do.

linki - re: CBK - while I can understand people's thinking, this is only CBK's second game (if I am remembering correctly) Her first game was as my baddie teammate in Avant part duex. I'm willing to give her some time to post more. Especially since she was shy when she had bts, if she doesn't this game - honestly, I'd expect her to be more quiet.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

EBWOP

I was going to say - sorry everything just blurred into one thing for me as I was writing it so there was no "secondly" - but there is!

Secondly: Happy Belated Aniversery Kate! I'm sorry that I'm the suck that it took me this long to wish you a Happy Aniversery. Please feel free to flog me for being a crappy friend. :( I'm so so very happy for you and glad you all had a wonderful vaca. I'm sorry your Monday sucked. :( Is it just me or do they always seem to suck more when you've had an awesome weekend? And also I completely approve of your decision to wash it all away with rasp vodka. Vodka cures everything IMHO. :noble:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

also - I can't see llama's video. :(
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

my condolences to you and your family MP

Attempting a read-through, but not all the way caught up, because I stopped when I saw MP's vote post. I thought maybe Rico Suav-eh had entered the building. Sweet way to vote someone and distance yourself from the vote at the same time. Like if he's bad, yay! You helped catch a baddie, and if he's good, you only voted there to see what other players would do.

The oddest thing was that you seem to be agreeing with gleams vote, which I'm not sure i even understand. Gleam voted vomps because vomps claimed the hardest that he had no info. So I checked, he said one time that he had no info. Two other people also claimed once that they had no info. (One was mongoose I think, forgot the other) and then there's this:

MovingPictures07 wrote:All I want to say regarding the matter is that I had no information on the poll, and thus it did not factor into my decision, and I have not received any benefit at all from voting Castle. It seems, based on the fact that Daisy's only post was the answering machine one, that there is no publicly-made result of the Day 0 poll either.

Given Daisy said "those with info may not reveal what they were told", that makes me wonder. There had to be some outcome of the poll; I just have absolutely no idea what it was. I was kind of hoping voting Castle would allot me to receive something, but nothing happened.

I thus am not sure what to conclude.
So in short, it looks like MP voted for someone who did the same thing he did himself, because he agreed with gleam. :huh: I really don't understand.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Leamiteo »

Alex, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I just recently went through this same thing and know how much it sucks. :sigh: :hug:
Hedgeowl wrote:MP is often in the unfortunate situation of getting lynched early because he posts actively. Creates a lot for people to latch onto easily. I am learning to recognize these players and give them the botd for a day. There are at least 4 players in this game who have had this happen to them too often as well. Nothing about his turnaround pings me. It was a lot to read, but logically it made sense at the time.

At this point I don't think we need others to share because we did learn something about the poll. Individuals got info about what they needed to win and the option that won got specific info as a prize. That's it. We can't really know more than that.

After all this my list of players not to vote for is getting pretty long.
Ok, thanks for this! It's helpful for a first time player. :D
Spacedaisy wrote:Ok guys, you should know me better than to think I would do something that would out civs. Both civs and baddies received info in this poll. Additionally, not everyone was told an option that needed to win, some of them were told if a certain option wins you will be hindered by that result. So, I as a host have not outed anyone. Day 0 polls are intended to generate discussion and it has done exactly that.
I would just like to say, I was right in my assumption that both sides got info. This makes me suspicious of those who overly said only the six civvies got it....meaning they were baddies? But I guess it just means they weren't those six specific roles...so maybe they were just hoping to get help from civvie compatriots.

@MP - as I said my suspicions went back and forth like a ping-pong ball match. Bullz was the one that stuck out in my mind but honestly can't remember why now. I haven't had time to re-read. I will hopefully get to catch up a little before work...or at work and then vote. :D I will try to jog my memory, but I seriously should have written stuff down because I can't remember. All the names are swirling together. Plus I'm tired and may have been drinking a little bit with some friends tonight....what can I say, I'm a light weight.

Don't kill Captain Bunny Killer! She is a good friend (in real life!) of mine, and I would LOVE to play this game with her. Also, she has been busy with the GRE. Give her a break. If she's a baddie, I want to kill her myself, bahahaha! :ohyeah:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

bea wrote:also - I can't see llama's video. :(
That is a shame. It is a really poignant and convincing reason to vote for Captain Bunny Killer.

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by reywaS »

Elohcin wrote:Well, I still have no real suspects but I must vote now as my mornings are busy with schooling my children. I don't want to help create any kind of bandwagon. I hate to vote random. Doing so will make me a hypocrite, but I seriously have no ping to go on, so I guess it is what I have to do. *votes reywaS* Sorry dude.
its cool :D
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Well, I have to go to bed now. I am voting for A Person. I voted for you Day 1 in Bioshock and I apologize for heading the charge on you there. But I have no reason to suspect you (or anyone else right now) and neither should anyone else. I really hope I don't wake up to a repeat of Bioshock :|

Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Hi, friends!
So, I heard there were some suspicions floating around due to my silence. I apologize. I actually have been trying on and off to catch up today, but I've been busy hanging out with a certain sister whom you all know. :)
Anyway, just a heads up. I'm a bit slow at keeping up on the reading, because I'm legally blind (also, I'm completely colorblind, in case that becomes an issue with font colors). I'm just going to have to check often in order to not get backed up. I will be better.
Speaking of which, I think I will go do a little more skimming, because I was beginning to wonder about a few out-in-left-field lynch ideas. But maybe we're past all that. Be back with more thoughts.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Hi, friends!
So, I heard there were some suspicions floating around due to my silence. I apologize. I actually have been trying on and off to catch up today, but I've been busy hanging out with a certain sister whom you all know. :)
Anyway, just a heads up. I'm a bit slow at keeping up on the reading, because I'm legally blind (also, I'm completely colorblind, in case that becomes an issue with font colors). I'm just going to have to check often in order to not get backed up. I will be better.
Speaking of which, I think I will go do a little more skimming, because I was beginning to wonder about a few out-in-left-field lynch ideas. But maybe we're past all that. Be back with more thoughts.
How did you hear that, I wonder? BTSC, perhaps?

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

Kate wrote:Jc I don't want to be a low poster. You know I'm not and won't be. It's extre,ely odd that I'm away for a weekend. It's my first anniversary (and I got a pretty new ring ! ). Any hoo I had a shit crap day :(. And I decided to drown my sorrows on raspberry vodka.

Hurray for auto correct!
No one may lynch Kate, because if she leaves the game I won't be able to see her magnificent avatar anymore... ;airguitar:

J/K, I'll be able to catch up late tonight, hopefully!
My siggie.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Initially, I was only voting for CBK due to low posting and having nothing better to go on, but the speed with which she responded to my voted after total silence for days is REALLY suspicious. I am very happy with my vote right now.

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

I told her because in the last game she was hesitant to bring her disability up, so I brought it up to her and asked if she was going to tell you all about it because it was already bringing suspicion onto her.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

This fact I just shared has no bearing on what her role alignment may or may not be, but I do not want my actions regarding this topic to be the reason she gets lynched.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Thanks for the clarification, Daisy. Sorry for being overly hasty, CBK.

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also, as a quick reminder. You all have until the lynch poll closes to get your Strong bad emails to me. You don't want to forget to get one in, there will not be another chance.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Matahari wrote:my condolences to you and your family MP

Attempting a read-through, but not all the way caught up, because I stopped when I saw MP's vote post. I thought maybe Rico Suav-eh had entered the building. Sweet way to vote someone and distance yourself from the vote at the same time. Like if he's bad, yay! You helped catch a baddie, and if he's good, you only voted there to see what other players would do.

The oddest thing was that you seem to be agreeing with gleams vote, which I'm not sure i even understand. Gleam voted vomps because vomps claimed the hardest that he had no info. So I checked, he said one time that he had no info. Two other people also claimed once that they had no info. (One was mongoose I think, forgot the other) and then there's this:

MovingPictures07 wrote:All I want to say regarding the matter is that I had no information on the poll, and thus it did not factor into my decision, and I have not received any benefit at all from voting Castle. It seems, based on the fact that Daisy's only post was the answering machine one, that there is no publicly-made result of the Day 0 poll either.

Given Daisy said "those with info may not reveal what they were told", that makes me wonder. There had to be some outcome of the poll; I just have absolutely no idea what it was. I was kind of hoping voting Castle would allot me to receive something, but nothing happened.

I thus am not sure what to conclude.
So in short, it looks like MP voted for someone who did the same thing he did himself, because he agreed with gleam. :huh: I really don't understand.
This is a perfectly fair and valid point. That I totally missed. It's still not enough to seal a vote from me from MP - but I do look forward to hearing what he has to say.

@ llama - I'm glad I can't see it then, cuz I had no intention of voting that way anyway. :p

@ Daisy and CBK - I didn't know how much attention you wanted called to that or not. (I know it was an issue in Avant part duex, and it was an idea that was tossed around but I didn't know how CBK finally decided to roll on it.) . I'm glad it's out in the open though - because CBK, I think you have a lot to bring to the game, but I think if other players don't know about your disability, it would make them judge you unfairly. In any event, enjoy time with your sister, post your thoughts when you can. I'm glad you are playing again :D
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:Well, I have to go to bed now. I am voting for A Person. I voted for you Day 1 in Bioshock and I apologize for heading the charge on you there. But I have no reason to suspect you (or anyone else right now) and neither should anyone else. I really hope I don't wake up to a repeat of Bioshock :|
I'm only asking since you brought up Bioshock and your role in his Day 1 lynch....What are your reasons for voting A person this game? I think I missed them. Or is this a random vote you hope doesn't take off?
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Strongbad e-mail?? I totally forgot. Thanks daisy!

I have never randomized, but I am considering it now... :sigh:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

No worries, llama. Part of it is just busyness.
Thanks, bea. :)
And, yay for daisy adding my avatar!

Ok, back to skimming.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

I randomized and got bea.

*votes bea*
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Randomized myself again.

Just kidding I got bea.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Actually no apparently Vomp just got her I don't want to pile on. xD I'm rolling again. Got Mongoose.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

That's a strange coincidence. I'm glad you didn't vote with me, someone might have assumed we're teammates or something. :p
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:That's a strange coincidence. I'm glad you didn't vote with me, someone might have assumed we're teammates or something. :p
That would bea bad. :srsnod:
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

xD
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I have to vote tonight because I will be sleeping when the poll is up. I had 4 very minute pings, but I randomized between them and voted elohcin. I don't like doing this but is rather to with a ping if I have one.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:I highly doubt anyone will come forward. Especially not baddies at this point.
What makes you think they haven't already come forward?
In fact, why wouldn't you or Snow be bad?
MovingPictures07 wrote:So I just found out my grandmother has died and I'm not feeling up to mafia at the moment, so I haven't caught up, sorry. I'll see if I feel up to it later tonight or something so I don't miss the vote, but I don't know yet. I guess this should be in OT green, but given it relates to my activity this game, I guess I'm keeping it normal color.
My sincerest apologies. I truly wish you the best <3

I reread teh thread and I really find that in retrospect and such, that MP was an eager puppy. I, however, will keep an extra eye on him for good measure, because I don't want him being tricksy on me.

I'm voting now because I'm going out with friends tomorrow, they're visiting me, so we're giong to a local NH theme park. :p Yes, New Hampshire has theme parks. :D

*votes Bullz*
I think either him or Snow may be bad. I don't see why a baddie wouldn't admit they got info... especially since we all came to the conclusion that basically a civv would only do that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:No worries, llama. Part of it is just busyness.

Ok, back to skimming.
ok - I love your new avi even more than your nick now. :haha: :haha: :haha: as well you know, I loved your name for the associations with wabbit the player who is currently MIA, but the VERY fact that it's Ben holding Rabbit 8 - the name he used originally before he became wabbit or just Rabbit....oh god.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: srrsly, my sides hurt now.
Matahari wrote:I have to vote tonight because I will be sleeping when the poll is up. I had 4 very minute pings, but I randomized between them and voted elohcin. I don't like doing this but is rather to with a ping if I have one.
TBH - this strikes me as odd.

I get that there's little to go on. But as far as I can tell, the suspish on elo is that we can't tell if she randomed or not?

Also - there are 4 people who you have minor pings on and you randomed on those 4 but we're informed about which 4 they were or what the minor pings were? Meanwhile you are concerned that MP voted a person who seemed to do what he did? I've got to admit - I've got some fairly strong "wait?Wot?????" feelings going on right now.

linki - so dom - are you assuming then that one of them is likely bad because they admitted to having info? How would admitting it before anyone ever said "only a civ would admit to it" make them bad? Also why bullz over snowy if you admit that one of them is likely bad? What made you pick bullz? TBH - that smells a bit like "B is for baddie"
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Ok, still had to skip over a significant chunk. Sorry.
I feel like I need a little more observation to go on. There were just so many crazy things said for this day. It's ironic that I was suspicious for silence, because I tend to be wary of people who jump on something quickly. I know there are plenty of reasons to do this, but I've got nothing else to go on right now. That being said, I felt some suspicion of Mongoose and llama earlier. Some of that came from the crazy suggestions about what the poll could mean, so again not much to go on.
I think I'm going to have to sleep on it, so hopefully I won't just have to pick one of them.

linki: bea - yes! I just like Ben. Weird, I know.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Ok, still had to skip over a significant chunk. Sorry.
I feel like I need a little more observation to go on. There were just so many crazy things said for this day. It's ironic that I was suspicious for silence, because I tend to be wary of people who jump on something quickly. I know there are plenty of reasons to do this, but I've got nothing else to go on right now. That being said, I felt some suspicion of Mongoose and llama earlier. Some of that came from the crazy suggestions about what the poll could mean, so again not much to go on.
I think I'm going to have to sleep on it, so hopefully I won't just have to pick one of them.

linki: bea - yes! I just like Ben. Weird, I know.
Not weird at all. I love Michael Emerson with so much of my fangirl heart it's not even funny. Be proud in your Ben love, it's well earned :noble:
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Matt »

Wow, nine players already have votes! :eek:

My only ping has been Elo, but it was so trivial I doubt I'll vote that way unless something else happens with her (I think her?).
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Matt »

Y'know, thinking about it, I'd rather vote for Elo then random between players who I don't feel anything for either way.

Vote Elo

Night everyone!
Image Image Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:That being said, I felt some suspicion of Mongoose and llama earlier. Some of that came from the crazy suggestions about what the poll could mean, so again not much to go on.
But we both said some very sensible things (or at least less whacktacular) in the pages and pages after! Who could forget that classic posting spree of August '13. :biggrin:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

bea wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:No worries, llama. Part of it is just busyness.

Ok, back to skimming.
ok - I love your new avi even more than your nick now. :haha: :haha: :haha: as well you know, I loved your name for the associations with wabbit the player who is currently MIA, but the VERY fact that it's Ben holding Rabbit 8 - the name he used originally before he became wabbit or just Rabbit....oh god.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: srrsly, my sides hurt now.
Matahari wrote:I have to vote tonight because I will be sleeping when the poll is up. I had 4 very minute pings, but I randomized between them and voted elohcin. I don't like doing this but is rather to with a ping if I have one.
TBH - this strikes me as odd.

I get that there's little to go on. But as far as I can tell, the suspish on elo is that we can't tell if she randomed or not?

Also - there are 4 people who you have minor pings on and you randomed on those 4 but we're informed about which 4 they were or what the minor pings were? Meanwhile you are concerned that MP voted a person who seemed to do what he did? I've got to admit - I've got some fairly strong "wait?Wot?????" feelings going on right now.

linki - so dom - are you assuming then that one of them is likely bad because they admitted to having info? How would admitting it before anyone ever said "only a civ would admit to it" make them bad? Also why bullz over snowy if you admit that one of them is likely bad? What made you pick bullz? TBH - that smells a bit like "B is for baddie"
Bea- I mentioned a slight ping of Elohcin and mongoose earlier in regards to the idea that the poll might mean the 6th player needed to be voted. Slightly quirky idea, but it cricked my brow all the same. My other two pings were MP and Gleam voting vomps for what seemed like a trumped up reason. So I randomized between the four of them.

Return to “Previous Jobs”