Total votes: 17
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Night 15

Post by Kylemii »

my phone died while I was responding to this I'll summarize
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:57 pmBecause if you're trying to understand why I might be treating a certain player a certain way, there should be some level of consideration into that player's position in the game: what the source of my treatment of them is, how they might be treating me, and also maybe what their alignment is. You seemed to just jump from"Sloonei is acting weird toward Spacedaisy" to "Lynch Sloonei". I suppose it's less to do with the specifics, and more about a perceived lack of critical examination on your part of the merits of the case you were making.

ok I guess I see where you're coming from but please remember that this has been a 2 month long game with 0 precedent for info roles. my assumption has been that there weren't any, I don't automatically assume that any player who has a town read on another player could have mechanical information on that player. It didn't even cross my mind until Quin's comment
Like I said before, it seemed as if you might just be looking to work your way onto the bandwagon, rather than trying to suss out the best possible vote.
I think you might have a problem with confirmation bias here. I think you assume because you know something that it should be obvious to everyone else, but that's not the case. My reasons for suspecting you were legitimate despite the conclusion they drew me to seemingly being likely wrong. You did the same thing in fiddler.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] please chill out.

your question was ambiguous, that's not my fault.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: kylemii] aubergine i choose you

My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:42 pm @Epignosis please chill out.

Which question was ambiguous?

The one where I asked "Who killed Scotty Night 2?"
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:25 pmWhat in the hell are you going on about?

A Cerberus member killed Scotty Night 2, not NIght 1.
okay.
Scotty stayed Cerberus.
Scotty definitelt moved to Pikachu. You already know this.
He moved to Pikachu along with others in accordance with the first button push.
are you okay?
Who is the original Cerberus member?
dude I don't remember what players were in which tribes at the start it's been like 3 weeks
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:47 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:42 pm @Epignosis please chill out.

Which question was ambiguous?

The one where I asked "Who killed Scotty Night 2?"
yea
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:41 pm my phone died while I was responding to this I'll summarize
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:57 pmBecause if you're trying to understand why I might be treating a certain player a certain way, there should be some level of consideration into that player's position in the game: what the source of my treatment of them is, how they might be treating me, and also maybe what their alignment is. You seemed to just jump from"Sloonei is acting weird toward Spacedaisy" to "Lynch Sloonei". I suppose it's less to do with the specifics, and more about a perceived lack of critical examination on your part of the merits of the case you were making.

ok I guess I see where you're coming from but please remember that this has been a 2 month long game with 0 precedent for info roles. my assumption has been that there weren't any, I don't automatically assume that any player who has a town read on another player could have mechanical information on that player. It didn't even cross my mind until Quin's comment
Like I said before, it seemed as if you might just be looking to work your way onto the bandwagon, rather than trying to suss out the best possible vote.
I think you might have a problem with confirmation bias here. I think you assume because you know something that it should be obvious to everyone else, but that's not the case. My reasons for suspecting you were legitimate despite the conclusion they drew me to seemingly being likely wrong. You did the same thing in fiddler.
I also think you are the Pika2 killer by process of elimination. And I'm not sure I buy that you didn't think there would be any potentially information-gathering roles in a 40+ role madness Game of Champions.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty stayed in Cerberus until the button was pushed. Like everybody else there. Him getting killed didn't usher him on to Pikachu, as your comma implies.

"Cerberus member kills Scotty night 1, Scotty becomes Cerberus. Scotty moves to Pikachu and kills sprityo. Original Cerberus member goes wherever and does whatever"

What does "Scotty becomes Cerberus" even mean?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am amazed that S~V~S is comfortable voting Scotty out alongside INH and Kylemii.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I am also incredibly in favor of a Kyle lynch today tbh

I'm not up for endless boring wordwall debates with no actual payoff involved. If you've already made up your mind to vote me to clear out the PoE then hey, just do it. I don't mind.

Lynch me or lynch Scotty. It doesn't actually matter which. Either way I won't have to respond to any more of this and Scotty goes down. I'm not interested in arguing about things that don't matter when it basically comes down to a coin flip.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:51 pmI also think you are the Pika2 killer by process of elimination. And I'm not sure I buy that you didn't think there would be any potentially information-gathering roles in a 40+ role madness Game of Champions.
name one other info role we've seen
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:58 pm I am also incredibly in favor of a Kyle lynch today tbh

I'm not up for endless boring wordwall debates with no actual payoff involved. If you've already made up your mind to vote me to clear out the PoE then hey, just do it. I don't mind.

Lynch me or lynch Scotty. It doesn't actually matter which. Either way I won't have to respond to any more of this and Scotty goes down. I'm not interested in arguing about things that don't matter when it basically comes down to a coin flip.
No interest in a civilian win. If you are good, your priority should be making your ideas and opinions clear. You have not done that. You have said the most obscure shit I've ever seen in Mafia.

You are bad.

And if you aren't bad, it still won't be Scotty lynched. It will be Spacedaisy. :llama:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:53 pmScotty stayed in Cerberus until the button was pushed. Like everybody else there. Him getting killed didn't usher him on to Pikachu, as your comma implies.

"Cerberus member kills Scotty night 1, Scotty becomes Cerberus. Scotty moves to Pikachu and kills sprityo. Original Cerberus member goes wherever and does whatever"

jesus fuck dude

i think you can figure out based on context that I meant Scotty becomes an evil even.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Okay okay.

You guys talked me into it.

One more beer.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:04 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:53 pmScotty stayed in Cerberus until the button was pushed. Like everybody else there. Him getting killed didn't usher him on to Pikachu, as your comma implies.

jesus fuck dude

i think you can figure out based on context that I meant Scotty becomes an evil even.
Fine.

Who is the Cerberus member who killed Scotty Night 2?

Why aren't you hunting for that Cerberus member?

And why have you not applied this thinking to any other person who has been Night killed heretofore?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And I'm really tired of defending Scotty.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:01 am
Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:58 pm I am also incredibly in favor of a Kyle lynch today tbh

No interest in a civilian win. If you are good, your priority should be making your ideas and opinions clear. You have not done that. You have said the most obscure shit I've ever seen in Mafia.

You are bad.

And if you aren't bad, it still won't be Scotty lynched. It will be Spacedaisy. :llama:
This is the kind of attitude that makes me okay with dying.

A win will happen with or without me being alive for it. If I need to die to prove that Scotty is the one who killed sprityo then that's okay. That's an acceptable and pragmatic sacrifice, and ultimately better for my mental health than pounding my head against a brick wall which is seemingly the only alternative.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:08 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:01 am

You are bad.

This is the kind of attitude that makes me okay with dying.

A win will happen with or without me being alive for it. If I need to die to prove that Scotty is the one who killed sprityo then that's okay. That's an acceptable and pragmatic sacrifice, and ultimately better for my mental health than pounding my head against a brick wall which is seemingly the only alternative.
Your death will prove Scotty killed sprityo?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:06 am
Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:04 am

jesus fuck dude

Fine.

Who is the Cerberus member who killed Scotty Night 2?

And why have you not applied this thinking to any other person who has been Night killed heretofore?
Kylemii:

If you answer all three of these questions without giving me a runaround, I promise I will move my vote off you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And I'll rephrase the questions in case their ambiguous.

1. Who is the Cerberus Evil Even who killed Scotty Night 2?

2. Why aren't you hunting for the person who killed Scotty Night 2?

3. Why have you not applied the thinking that someone has turned to any other person who has been Night killed until now?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"their"

Fuck me.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Love it.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

*sigh*
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:06 amWho is the Cerberus member who killed Scotty Night 2?
give me a list of what players originated on cerberus that are still alive and we can talk about it. i don't remember everyone who was there other than like.... Scotty, and Sloonei.
im not interested in doing everything all at once, I mostly just want to solve this garbage fire, drawing that connection hadn't even occurred to me until you mentioned it. if scotty became an even in his second life after being killed by the evens then it makes logical sense that one of the members of his tribe must have been an even
i don't understand this question, you asked me to analyze the kill
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:23 am *sigh*
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:06 amWho is the Cerberus member who killed Scotty Night 2?
give me a list of what players originated on cerberus that are still alive and we can talk about it. i don't remember everyone who was there other than like.... Scotty, and Sloonei.
I'm going to bed. I already gave this to you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:13 pm Boomslang, insertnamehere, Kylemii, Scotty, Sloonei, and Spacedaisy.

One of these right here had to have killed Scotty.

If you are voting Scotty, which one of these names killed Scotty Night 2?
Less than two hours ago.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:16 am3. Why have you not applied the thinking that someone has turned to any other person who has been Night killed until now?
oh i see.

basically cus it's never actually been relevant. Scotty being in the pool of suspects for sprityo's killer means there's potential for him to be on the evil evens, the fact that he was killed by the evens reduces the probability that his first role was even stevens, but the chance that his second role is remains.

The same thing is potentially true for all players who've died once, but it hasn't been relevant for other players because of how the lynches have gone.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:28 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:13 pm Boomslang, insertnamehere, Kylemii, Scotty, Sloonei, and Spacedaisy.

One of these right here had to have killed Scotty.

If you are voting Scotty, which one of these names killed Scotty Night 2?
Less than two hours ago.
oh. it wasn't addressed to me so i thought you were just asking everyone in general

from that list i'd have to say inh or boomslang
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] why do you think spacedaisy is more likely to be even than Scotty?

do you think the details in the rule lists implying changes in alignment after death are just red herrings?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

is that really everyone who's still alive from cerberus? wow
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Dom »

[VOTE: Kyle] aubergine

I hope to have more time guys i'm sorry.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

This game has been going on so long I’ve already won 6 games of Bingo at my retirement home.

And it’s funny, because I’ve started compartmentalizing this game into standout pieces, and the little details are getting hazier and hazier. Like if SVS hadn’t been hung up on the Day 5 lynch, I wouldn’t have even remembered what that is. Or that cbob was lynched on D6. Not that any of that has relevance right now, but it’s like sitting at home on a July day with an appletini in hand talking with my dog and remembering where you were when you heard the Challenger exploded. What were you doing? What was the temperature at the time? How did you react? Well, I wouldn’t know- I wasn’t even born yet.

Anyway, I’m ready for this game to end because everything’s just melding together and I’ve had these ingrained suspicions for such a long time- a lot of which have fluctuated throughout the game and I’m forgetting why I suspected someone to begin with. Mostly big picture things, I suppose. Helps me remember.

Incoming walltext:

INH has been harping on me for some time I think. And the crazy thing is, the longer he bemoans me being alive in this game, and the more he continues to dig himself deeper, the more I’m like...what kind of baddie does that? I remember suspecting him for a bit early game some time, then he was shot by presumably nijuu some time, and I remember thinking that first role looked pretty civ. Then jack made some comments about taking out someone that hadn’t been NK’d and LC’s role looked civ too, so I was about ready to lynch him, but then something changed, I think? So we backed off. But the entire time, he was there, hanging out in the background, brooding, throwing shoes at sig and being a phalanx to Wilgy. And during that, I remember thinking- that dude is bad..isn’t he? But he’s been so egregious with his suspicions and just getting everything wrong. It’s like playing roulette and always betting on black, and it’s been nothing but red. But he keeps doubling down and doubling down, (it’s called Martingale strategy, if you want to look it up) so that eventually he’ll profit. Theoretically. But he’s betting on the wrong horses. Is that a flailing civ mindset, or just an lazy baddie game? Because if he’s right, and he finds a baddie, it’s like winning $10 in scratch offs: he paid $15 but he won some back, dammit! So as a civ, how beneficial is it really? I think he’s genuinely hung up, and that keeps making me want to think he’s not Strex. I just keep placing him on Strex, because here I am thinking Boom and Kyle are the last Evens.

So all this to say, I’m back in the philosophy: he could be civ I guess, just a dangerous one because he’s so inflexible.

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 9

Post by Scotty »

Boomslang wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:39 pm D9:
Boomslang wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:50 am Obviously, I don't like anyone voting me for joining a train on a reasonable case. Cbob, that means you. Scotty has been supertown this whole game, can't get that mad at him for complaining about my low engagement recently. Trying to get caught up, but also going out of town again this weekend :/
Why should he be judged for joining a train? Also, I’ve been supatowning this whole game. But don’t worry, you avoided both trains yesterday, and I’m suddenly not a supatown at all in your eyes.

Oh, here’s something funny.

Guess who didn’t post at all on N10? :ponder:
Guess who didn’t “show up” to kill someone N10? :ponder:

:haha:

Awful coincidences, don’t you think?
Ok, this is a major stretch. If I were bad, you think that I wouldn't instruct my teammates to send in a kill on a day I knew I wasn't going to be around? Why do I have to be the one to send in the kill? You're making assumptions to fit your narrative and calling them "revelations."
“Major stretch”
Naw. It’s a plausible scenario. I don’t know who your teammate(s) is/are, but accidents happen, and people forget. I would think that a civ would at least ponder this theory and be more open to the possibility for possibility’s sake, not affronted and scoffing as you are doing here.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:07 am And I'm really tired of defending Scotty.

colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

[mention]Scotty[/mention] I have the same feelings on INH (see my previous post I think). I'll chalk up your ignoring me to that appletini. ;)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

insertnamehere wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:57 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:52 pm If you believe Scotty is Strex, why?

If you believe Scotty is an Even, then who killed him Night 2?

Go.
Inbetween composing my response to Epi's turgid, repetitive wallpost of old, stale, laundry, I thought of responding to this.

Actually, I'm gonna let past me answer this one.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:15 am He was killed on Night 2, correct? This is pure, uncut, WIFOM, but there's been a kinda low-level suspicion brewing ever since the start of the game, or at least I remember someone mentioning it in Cerberus, that scum teams would be willing to nightkill one of their own early on, putting them on their second life, but giving them cover throughout the rest of the game. That's assuming alignments carry over after death, of course, but from my limited perspective, that appears to be the case.

I'm not ruling him out.
I hate this theory.

There are two scum teams. Killing their own gives crappy cover.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

insertnamehere wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:23 pm Of course, this being a traditional mafia game in the year 2018, I seem to be fucking wrong about everything.
Stop wanting to be right about things.

Being smart is more useful for the town than being right.

Just a tip.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:36 pm I'm having a hard time buying INH's activity as a scum play. Seems needlessly antagonistic. Maybe it's a ballsy play by a scummer with nothing to lose? Does anybody think INH makes that play? I guess it more or less fits the way he's been playing all game...
Yeah, and I haven't accused him ever of doing any different- I remember him getting super defensive early (~Day 3 maybe?) when taking heat and then again after he was daykilled. It was mostly that I kept forgetting he was playing (to be fair, there were a lot of these players, like Kyle and later DDL for a time) but whenever anyone said his name 3 times,
which I thought was odd to say the least. I start forgetting what he was talking about, because I felt it so damn odd that what I do remember from him wasn't the content of his posts but the timing itself. Because even though he's been wrong about every read he's had, it felt like he was very passionate about those reads. I don't remember bad INH or how he usually plays. I also don't remember how good INH usually plays. In either case, this may be an outlier?? I dunno.

I mostly suspect him as Strex for his interactions with Wilgy and blah reads of LoRab/Marmot. Other people think he's Even, but I am still under the idea that there's at least one Bidoof 1.0 alive that is also Strex.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

This is a PSA: If you're ever to the point where you think killing yourself is the answer, please do call the suicide prevention hotline (1-800-273-8255 or 1-800-APETALK)

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Aight [mention]Kylemii[/mention] I wanna hear some GTH reads on people. You said you could see Boom as one of the remaining badboys, but I'm wondering if you'd do a cut and dry approach on everyone left in the game. Whatcha say?

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:15 pm Look Scotty I can't save ya if ya be pissin' errbody off
If Scotty is a civ this is my third or fourth game with him where everyone wants to lynch him and I'm like "why you people voting Scotty wait guys stop for a minute and breathe"
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:03 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:15 pm Look Scotty I can't save ya if ya be pissin' errbody off
If Scotty is a civ this is my third or fourth game with him where everyone wants to lynch him and I'm like "why you people voting Scotty wait guys stop for a minute and breathe"
I should probably be lynched early in every game just to be sure.

Oh wait, that already happens.

This game is the longest I've ever been alive.

Meanwhile, Boomslang still has 2 lives and is going to creep his way into endgame.

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

No mafia game should ever have more than 12 day phases.

Put that on your wall.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:07 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:03 pm
I should probably be lynched early in every game just to be sure.

Oh wait, that already happens.

This game is the longest I've ever been alive.

Meanwhile, Boomslang still has 2 lives and is going to creep his way into endgame.
I'm a full supporter of preventing suspicious 2-life people from creeping their way into endgame.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Then again we still have 12 players left.

After Kyle is done we can afford to mess around with a few 1-life people before I get paranoid about the 2-life ones again.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I got a new laptop. Look at this! QWQWQWQWQWQWQ. I can talk about Quin and quails and tell people to be quiet again. Wow.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also yeah nothing has changed since last night. I was still a little on the fence about Kyle but his responses to Epi and I lightly grilling him did the opposite of inspire me. I'm finally actually starting to see an actual baddie in Kyle and not just defaulting to him by process of elimination.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:38 am why do you think spacedaisy is more likely to be even than Scotty?
Check it:

Fact: Long Con knew the name of the tribe he was not on.

Implication: Long Con had a team member (an Evil Even) on Cerberus.

Fact: An Evil Even on Cerberus killed Scotty Night 2.

Implication: Someone on the original Cerberus tribe killed Scotty.

Fact: Unless Scotty killed himself, only Boomslang, INH, Kylemii, Sloonei, or Spacedaisy could have carried out this wicked deed.

Implication: One of the above is an Evil Even who killed Scotty Night 2.

Fact: Scotty, Kylemii, Sloonei, and Sapcedaisy joined Pikachu when the button was pushed.

Fact: Two Pikachu Evil Evens were dead by Night 8.

Fact: sprityo was killed Night 8.

Implication: One of the people to join Pikachu killed sprityo.

Conclusion: Scotty's Night 2 killer is still alive and should be hunted down and brought to justice.

Fact: It astounds me that three people are willing to lynch Scotty before searching for his killer (except I guess INH who thinks Scotty is as awesome as the guy who killed Hitler).
Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:38 amdo you think the details in the rule lists implying changes in alignment after death are just red herrings?
I think so. All of the Marmot / Wilgy / Lorab interactions looked 100% teammate compatible from the beginning, for example. I don't think any of them turned.

And what's more, if I died and came back on a team I helped wreck, that'd be shit. :)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:34 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:38 am why do you think spacedaisy is more likely to be even than Scotty?
Check it:

Fact: Long Con knew the name of the tribe he was not on.

Implication: Long Con had a team member (an Evil Even) on Cerberus.

Fact: An Evil Even on Cerberus killed Scotty Night 2.

Implication: Someone on the original Cerberus tribe killed Scotty.

Fact: Unless Scotty killed himself, only Boomslang, INH, Kylemii, Sloonei, or Spacedaisy could have carried out this wicked deed.

Implication: One of the above is an Evil Even who killed Scotty Night 2.

Fact: Scotty, Kylemii, Sloonei, and Sapcedaisy joined Pikachu when the button was pushed.

Fact: Two Pikachu Evil Evens were dead by Night 8.

Fact: sprityo was killed Night 8.

Implication: One of the people to join Pikachu killed sprityo.

Conclusion: Scotty's Night 2 killer is still alive and should be hunted down and brought to justice.

Fact: It astounds me that three people are willing to lynch Scotty before searching for his killer (except I guess INH who thinks Scotty is as awesome as the guy who killed Hitler).
Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:38 amdo you think the details in the rule lists implying changes in alignment after death are just red herrings?
I think so. All of the Marmot / Wilgy / Lorab interactions looked 100% teammate compatible from the beginning, for example. I don't think any of them turned.

And what's more, if I died and came back on a team I helped wreck, that'd be shit. :)
What is your opinion of Boomslang?

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:58 pm Aight @Kylemii I wanna hear some GTH reads on people. You said you could see Boom as one of the remaining badboys, but I'm wondering if you'd do a cut and dry approach on everyone left in the game. Whatcha say?
yeah man

Boomslang: bad
colonialbob: bad?
Dom: mmm good?
Dragon D Luffy: good
Epignosis: good
insertnamehere: bad
Kylemii: good
Quin: ....good?
Scotty: bad
Sloonei: good
Spacedaisy good