U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 736

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 1

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:46 am
dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:15 am Colin looks worse too especially since he knows what bad dunya looks like from fairly recently with that abysmal vote on me -_-
I really don’t know what good dunya looks like though, you’ve been scum every game I’ve played here
it's what bad dunya doesn't look like. :shifty:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:15 am Colin looks worse too especially since he knows what bad dunya looks like from fairly recently with that abysmal vote on me -_-
I really don’t know what good dunya looks like though, you’ve been scum every game I’ve played here
also!!!!!!!!!! how could i miss the shadiness of this post.

you're basically admitting that you voted for me with a reason to vote for me. your iso just confirms you didn't.

now that is a serious slip.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:59 am
Golden wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:57 am
Colin seems night and day from what he was like in Ancient Greece tho
Colin's mafia experience probably exceeds mine tho. when I started playing mafia on RYM, Colin was already a vet. I'll talk more about what I don't like from Colin specifically some point today when my headache subdues. I hate baseless accusations, so I wouldn't vote for someone without giving them a chance to convince me otherwise.
I started playing a long time ago, but most if not all of the people in this game (minus Lunalee I think) have played in more games, and game variations, than I have, and as you all saw in AG, I am ruuuuuuusty if not outright kinda bad at this. I’m flattered and appreciate the kind words but if I do something and it looks bad in this game it’s probably because I didn’t think about it very hard.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

gonna iso nova next but i may be going to watch deadpool so it might be late.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Golden wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 12:55 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 12:31 am If the mafia teams just try to combine their votes to ensure command of #2 or #3 spot without regard for their actual suspicions (or the suspicions being promoted by civilians), then... that should be something we can see, right?
Why would they need to do that? I doubt they'd have to block vote.

Look at the day one poll. Third place got 2 votes. There were lots of them. Is it really hard to drop one vote at a timely point to ensure someone gets to three that isn't on your team, without it being obvious?

Do you not believe in your own skill to do this if you're bad? I fully believe in mine.
Agreed 100%
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

if option #2 isn't likely to win, i'll move to option #1. it's the lesser of 2 evils.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Still behind, but looking at the poll.

#1 and #6 are the only ones that are good for civs. #6 gives us more lynch power, which takes the decision on who to kill away from baddies. #1 gives us more vote data to analyse. 2, 3 and 4 are all bad for the civs. #5 is pretty random.

I'll take #6 because I dislike games that are too long, personally.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Will no one join me on Option 5?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:16 am Will no one join me on Option 5?
no :pout:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention] [mention]Kylemii[/mention] [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] [mention]Quin[/mention] I require your assistance on voting for Option 5.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Golden wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 9:33 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 9:25 pm Mmm okay Jay's right. We're bound to mislynch people early anyway but with 3 top suspects getting lynched at least one of them will definitely be bad and in any case they will give us a ton of info to work with. I'm in support of #6 and voting accordingly.
On day one of Ancient Greece all three of the suspects with votes were town.

There’s no guarantee this catches us mafia but I’d say there’s a very high probability it lynched at least some town.

If that’s jays logic it’s extremely bad.
"there is no guarantee this catches mafia"

You can say that about every lynch in every game ever.

We have two types of kills: lynches and night kills. The first one may catch mafia. The second one never catches mafia (though with two mafia teams it may do, but it's way less likely). Getting two extra lynches is the equivallent of cancelling two night kills (heck, if mafias are not alternating, four night kills). Of course we may lynch civs, but that's how mafia works in the first place.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

"The second one never catches mafia"

hyperbole much? i've seen vigs kill scum before.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:18 am "The second one never catches mafia"

It's rare and its an exception. Vigs are way inferior to lynches. We want the game to be less vig dependant if possible.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Yeah, well, I can't recall eve seeing a successful one. :pout:

I was a vig once. I nightkilled Golden and he was a civilian. He was pissed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:22 am ColinIsCool, Jackofhearts2005, Sloonei

What is your rationale for #1?

The only one up there I actually like apart from #6 is #2. I think that one offers a tiny benefit of creating a temporarily manageable POE (and also threatens to narrow thread-wide focus for an entire day, so it's not perfect).
You presume to question me? A king?

Mind your place, mongrel.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:20 am

Yeah, well, I can't recall eve seeing a successful one. :pout:

I was a vig once. I nightkilled Golden and he was a civilian. He was pissed.
he probably deserved it tho. :shifty:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Marmot wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:17 am @Turnip Head @Kylemii @Jackofhearts2005 @Quin I require your assistance on voting for Option 5.
I'm liiiistening...

But Option 2 gives us a day with only 8 suspects. We are bound to get a baddie to squirm under those sorts of conditions.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 0

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:41 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:04 pm
juliets wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:38 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:27 pm You people are insane. But I’m more insane for thinking that JJJ vs. dunya is mafia on mafia.
What do you see that tells you this?
Tinfoil.
first post, a little confusing. he thinks we're mafia / mafia, as in w/w, as in distancing or does he think we're both mafia of different mafia teams? tinfoil is suspicion that seems unnecessary because you have a reason to town read a person, but there's like a nagging voice that tries to make you think no, he could be scum. so what's the tinfoil here? why are we likely mafia on mafia? feels like a rather baseless thing to say.
It is pretty baseless. At that point in the game, nobody had done anything I saw as weird ... so why not throw something out and see how people react to it?
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm Gotta say I agree with dunya here, although I don't recall what the original disagreement here looked like. Not saying it's never happened, but handpicking who the scum are based on the deliberately weird role they submitted would be a supremely strange mod decision and out of line with at least every game I've played.
if there's one person in this argument between me and Golden who looks like they could have TMI and came in and tried to buddy up to me, it's ColinIsCool. Now that's tinfoil for ya.
I don't buddy people. If I like something I say it and if I dislike something I say it too. I'm here to murder, not make friends.
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:48 pm When presented with the theory that wolbre04 lied about needing to pursue a second boob as a means of furthering his boob-irrelevant win condition, all I can respond with is:

...why?

It's near impossible that someone else submitted the role for the second boob. I could see people saying they don't care who or what they are though (I got a few of those in my last sock heist) and then being assigned the other boob. Or it could be an item. I dunno.
It is near impossible that someone submitted the role, which makes it odd that he is supposed to seek it out. One boob is a player while the other boob is an object? I dunno. The boob logic doesn't add up there in a way that pleases me.

If he is lying about that, then what else is he lying about, daresay?

These are all wild theories. I just want people to talk about 'em.
first of all, i find the use of daresay a little awkward here. :p way too formal or something planted to make it sound like it's an original thought he just had and feels confident about maybe wolbre is lying.
If "daresay" pings your scumdar, you might want to bring it in to the shop.
dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:41 am now look at fast he dropped it after feeling he wasn't getting the reaction from people he expected:
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:57 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:56 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 pm It is near impossible that someone submitted the role
It's considerably less near impossible that someone signed up to play and told Mac to make up a role for them -- and he decided to create a second breast.

This would be the most bizarre, specific lie I have ever seen.
That certainly sounds plausible. It didn't occur to me until now at least, so thanks for the idea.
it just seems like Colin was holding onto a hot potato and wanted to get rid of it. colin already theorized that it could be possible there is a second boob person in the game, and he was questioning wolbre's authenticity because hunting for your missing part openly doesn't make sense when it's attached to seeking another player out (something I agree with, especially coming from different mafia backgrounds). and now when Jay mentions it as possible, it just becomes the "certainly plausible" theory.

something fishy there imo.
Nah. I still don't think wolbre is cleared but enough people chimed in saying that they found it plausible, and addressed my specific concerns, for me to relax a little bit. In this game it's kind of a wait-and-see approach. I mean, Epi roleclaimed and didn't get modkilled, so it looks like that's okay too.
dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:41 am mental note: up intil 3.09pm yesterday, Colin was defending me and still not seeing the TMI potential in the arguments against me.

making a note of it because he planted a vote on me at the end of the day, and I'd like to see how organic that progression was.
I am sure it won't look organic at all ... I said I wanted to see a tie. I didn't say that was a good reason.
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 10:09 am Caught up through pg 16. As far as dunya knowing too much goes, is there any reason to actually think a scum would know if roles are randomized or not? They could guess or infer, maybe, but I don’t see the TMI potential there. I know it looks like I’m defending dunya at every step so if she’s bad this will bite me but that rings unsound to me.
dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:41 am exasperated scum in Ancient Greece? where was I "exasperated"? I think I played a pretty loose game there until I actually came back from Paris. I can't say I felt exasperated at any time, and as someone who shared BTSC with me, I find his description rather suspect. @speedchuck / @Sloonei - would you say I was an exasperated scum in Greece?

Furthermore, he went and explained why he thinks we're all scum when cBob asked him. he didn't tell us why we could all be town. a bit of a "mumble jumble" grouping. don't like it.
I dunno, I think that's fair. I know you have had a lot going on in your personal life so I don't want that to influence my opinion, but when people accuse you, you have a tendency to argue against them with emotion and frustration. You've said this yourself and it's what you vs. Golden looked like to me. The fact that you won't let go of JJJ accusing you also tips me to that. Sloonei and speed are free to disagree.
dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:41 am now below is also a big trigger for me from Colin:
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:48 pm I think at least one of the persons complaining about the pace of the game/not knowing about things that have been discussed in great detail are scum. We saw people employ it as a strategy to great success in AG; it’s a great way to post without posting anything risky or engaging anybody in particular. As the game goes on, I implore the town to not buy it.
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:53 pm Sloonei and dunya and maybe even speed? Granted, they had pretty good reasons from time to time, but I am on red alert for it now.
where did I do that? little did everyone know but we were as clueless about stuff as everyone else. when I tried to push the theory that scum team wouldn't know if a 3p chose to align with them (something not explicitly denied in the OP and Jay wouldn't confirm or deny it), I knew one of the 2 leaders of Sparta or Athens would call me out on it. we were playing with the belief that whoever aligned with town, was revealed to the leader of that town faction.

so I'd like Colin to reveal to me where me and Sloonei (and maybe speed) posted about things that have been discussed in great detail in Ancient Greece, cos I call that an empty accusation.
I thought it happened, but now I'm not sure. Sloonei definitely did it, and, again, you were relatively inactive during some portions and it was to your benefit. I'm sure as hell not going to dig through that whole thread again, so if you wanna lynch me for saying that, fair enough I guess!
dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:41 am I find it revealing that colin is mentally making a note of what got him lynched in Ancient Greece and how he is almost self admitting to doing the opposite of that here. don't like this post.
That's fair. I don't like getting lynched and, as I said in AG and BTSCs, I was pretty frustrated with the logic used to get me in that one. So this was more of a meta comment on the nature of the game here, because I'm still salty, lol.

dunya has made a pretty thorough read on me, but she's wrong about everything, so I will be questioning her scumdar/motives even more from this point forward.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] could you add this to the ISO link post? The Epignosis link doesn't work. Thank you much.

Charlie Blackmon
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:58 am

you're basically admitting that you voted for me with a reason to vote for me. your iso just confirms you didn't.

You are simultaneously using and ignoring the fact that I said you might be scum alongside JJJ and Golden to further your case, in separate points. You can't have it both ways sister.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

you called nutella out for not voting for the person she thought was most likely scum and then voted for me to see what a tie would look like?

[VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine :biggrin:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 1

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:37 am
dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:40 am
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 9:56 am First of all, I only said I wasn't reading all of Day 0. Second, I talk about how crazy long the thread is as a civ or a baddie. You are just afraid of me because I am a good baddie. My record of winning as a baddie proves that. This doesn't make it right for people to automatically assume I am bad. Give me the benefit of the doubt, man. The game just began. What specifically have I done that makes you think I am bad already? (Oh, and I don't lurk. I leave up the tab to the thread at all times.)
is this not arrogance, Quin?
Elohcin wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:31 am I think players are having a hard time understanding your confidence on me, Sir. I really think you ought to take a step back and humble yourself a bit. I know you used to be able to read me really well the first couple years we were playing Mafia together. But I think I have gotten better and have proven several times that I can fool you whether that be that I am bad and you think I am civ, or that I am civ and you think I am bad. And...I think others are realizing that you might not be able to discern my alignment so easily anymore. I am just waiting for you to realize it.
Elohcin wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:49 pm It's okay, everyone ALWAYS thinks I'm bad. I get lynched as a civ a WHOLE BUNCH b/c people think I'm always bad. But I am one of the top 2 or 3 winners as a mafia. Go check out the hall of fame stuff. Its true.
I perceive this as arrogance.
That's arrogance on such a level that my first thought is that her role fuels it somehow.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:24 am

You are simultaneously using and ignoring the fact that I said you might be scum alongside JJJ and Golden to further your case, in separate points. You can't have it both ways sister.
you are simultaneously using and ignoring the fact that you called that tinfoil suspicion, in separate points. you can't have it both ways, brutha.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I mean, I kinda think you're scum too. I dunno where you fall on my rainbow list though. If I tried to make one I would probably be here until Tuesday.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:27 am

you are simultaneously using and ignoring the fact that you called that tinfoil suspicion, in separate points. you can't have it both ways, brutha.
No, that post was made before you vs. Golden. It was in reference to you vs. JJJ. That's factual.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:36 am
Long Con wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:32 am Wasn't me, Jules. :)

For option 6, shouldn't we count the other evil team as Civ in the the calculations because they will want to lynch the opposite team? You know what I mean?
Not if you're a civilian ;)
Maybe if you don't understand something, you should just listen instead of talk. :nicenod:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:28 am
dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:27 am

No, that post was made before you vs. Golden. It was in reference to you vs. JJJ. That's factual.
your biggest case against me was "mostly a gut thing" - now go and revise how many times you agreed with me, and how much harder you disagreed with nutella. :nicenod:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

in case I miss eod, I moved to option #1 now. I still prefer #2, but beggars can't be choosers.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

nutella wasn't gonna get lynched, it was a lost cause at that point.

FWIW before I forget I really really liked the read Daisy gave on nutella/Eloh earlier too.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Most of my suspects right now are women. I wonder what that says about me psychologically.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Happy birthday [mention]Kites[/mention]!! I hope you die (because you asked for it). :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:32 am nutella wasn't gonna get lynched, it was a lost cause at that point.
more excuses, quick development.

not buying it.

DDL and nova next at some point I guess. they are my biggest pings after those 3 (colin, nutella, eloh)
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya won't even read my whole ISO, who does she think she is.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:34 am Most of my suspects right now are women. I wonder what that says about me psychologically.
:haha:

it means we're shady as fuck :p damn it!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:35 am dunya won't even read my whole ISO, who does she think she is.
well, after eod there was so much talk about the statistics thing and vote which could be completely irrelevant and just a way for mac to fuck with our heads, so I feel I have a good representation of your thought process and also I don't have time... I am getting ready to go out :p
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Tell your friends you have to stay in and read my posts on the internet, they'll understand.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:38 am Tell your friends you have to stay in and read my posts on the internet, they'll understand.
what friends? it's date night...me and a certain red and black superhero riding off into the sunset. :keys:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Doesn't he play baseball now?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:30 am A NARROW FOCUS IS BAD FOR EVERY BODY. OPEN MINDS MEAN OPEN HEARTS AND YOU NEED TO HAVE AN OPEN HEART TO LOVE .

Do you hear this foolish mongrel? Her proclamations are pure nonsense.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 296

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 6:34 am Nova is bad.

Let’s see who the next person is to jump on option 6 with a good-seeming argument that is actually bad.

I’m telling you guys, option 6 is a honey trap.
Honey traps are always hot and sauve though, hell if anythinf you're arguing In favor of 6!
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

My Love Will Not Let You Down:
ColinIsCool
Charlie Blackmon

I Wanna Marry You:
Golden
JJJ

Blood Brothers:
Jackofhearts2005
juliets
Marmot

Point Blank:
colonialbob
Sloonei
Kylemii
Lunalee
novaselinenever
Quin
sig
spirityo
Turnip Head

Reason to Believe:
Dragon D. Luffy
dunya
Kites
Long Con
Scotty
Spacedaisy
speedchuck
wolbre04

Badlands:
nutella
Eloh

Dancing in the Dark:
insertnamehere
lapluie
Lilefer
motel room
Zephyrus
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:07 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 6:58 am Nice rug.
thanks! I got it from a friend who wanted to throw it out cos she was moving. I was like, can I buy it please? think I paid like 50 euros for it only.
i thought he meant the cat :rip
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:20 am

It's rare and its an exception. Vigs are way inferior to lynches. We want the game to be less vig dependant if possible.
I always talk myself outta vigging mafia the worst being buffy when i submitted to kill one and then switched to a vig.

So i totally agree here and even if a vig hits mafia if we don't have flips it doesnt help collect information
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Why are we assuming nightkills won't yield info? The OP says "most of the time" we will know, so just knowing lynches doesn't get us to that. I think there are probably roles that aren't revealed or kinks here and there that can happen, judging by that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 2:23 am Sloonei my boy, I enjoy the roleplay, but you ain't done shit since you arrived. No bueno.
A keen observation.

Go. Discern the crone’s alignment and bring her to justice. By her affiliation alone, she may be breaking the king’s law. This cannot be permitted.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:05 am Why are we assuming nightkills won't yield info? The OP says "most of the time" we will know, so just knowing lynches doesn't get us to that. I think there are probably roles that aren't revealed or kinks here and there that can happen, judging by that.
Selective unjanitoring... how about a game where maybe a quarter of the players randomly get Unjanitor Tokens, and they have to decide when to use them after deaths to see what the role/alignment was.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 2:43 am
colonialbob wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:01 am
It also allows us to see the flips before making additional lynch decisions, is the crucial bit I feel isn't being given enough weight.
This is perhaps the most convincing point against 6 I have seen yet.
Faker. Fraud. Counterfeit.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:41 am for the love of god can you guys please stop bitching about my posts already! It's not like I fucking meant it to get double posted.
Calm yourself, woman of flowers.

Your efforts are commendable and worthy of my attention.

Continue your quest to eliminate the mongrels among us and do not stop until not one scrap remains of Nutella, Eloh or Dunya.

Your king demands it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm feeling like Starlord talking to Thor in Infinity War when I read Jack's posts. I want to talk like that too.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Good morning everyone.

This is Marmot here, and I'll be your rock climbing instructor for the remainder of this game. I'm glad to see you all here in this wonderful place and ready to climb. You don't have any gear? Oh well that's ok, I'll take care of that for you, and we can begin lessons tomorrow.

Charlie Blackmon, what are you doing here? Oh I see, you just happened to be in the area. Well, I know you can't climb with us, but I'm sure your insight and perception will be helpful nonetheless. I'll need another set of eyes with all these other folks here.

As for the rest of you, thanks for coming! We've got a looong climb ahead of us, so brace yourselves for what stands ahead. You've got a lot to learn, but we'll make it yet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”