69%

Total votes: 13
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 300
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Sloonei »

For what it's worth, I didn't notice that Jack had voted for Colin. I would have left my vote there if I thought he was a viable lynch option. That's not to put any blame on Jack. I could have looked at the poll more closely. But I can see a little of what Quin is talking about.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Epignosis »

Night 2 has Ended.

MacDougall has been killed.

It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Sloonei »

:suspish:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Anyway, [VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

RIP Doogster.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:30 pm RIP Doogster.
Who should we lynch today?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:52 am @Kylemii What is a scum game of yours?
the most notable recent scum games I've played were um... the big one. the big game where we all started out on different tribes but it wasn't survivor idr what it was called but it was the big yearly one and..... um.... there was a second one recently but I don't remember the theme. also some various burglaries. I can look them up when I get home.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Game of Champions, i think. But there was another one. I was on a team with nutella and long con, this is gonna bug me. :/ help
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Long Con »

Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:19 pm Long Con's posts strike me weird. He apparently didn't read the rules or his role pm, and instead askes all game-mechanic questions in thread. Concerning the mafia recruitment aspect, he asks: It's still up for grabs?
Then posts a bunch of questions on how to approach this game: What are we dealing with here? How do we even mafia in this game?
Then asks, "have recruitment decisions been made?"
But then suddenly understands everything well enough to place a vote on speedchuck based on his game mechanic questions.

I don't view Long Con as being an ignorant player, which is why all his questions confuse me. Is he bad and trying to look like an ignorant townie? Or is he really that bad at reading the rules? I would be okay with voting Long Con today.
This post ignores any possible subtlety and other motivations for question-asking, and leaps straight to "false ignorance or genuine ignorance, either way I'll vote for him". The goal is more to create a weird, confusing target than anything else. Not a good look.
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:28 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:21 pm Also, lynching speedchuck on day one is just straight up lazy. Come on people, we can do better than that.
I agree that things ought to be shaken up. Let's see where your Long Con thing takes us.
[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
I thought you promised to vote for me today. :p
Sloonei/Luna w/w just struck me here. Friendly non-distancing distancing.
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:05 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:30 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:19 pm Long Con's posts strike me weird. He apparently didn't read the rules or his role pm, and instead askes all game-mechanic questions in thread. Concerning the mafia recruitment aspect, he asks: It's still up for grabs?
Then posts a bunch of questions on how to approach this game: What are we dealing with here? How do we even mafia in this game?
Then asks, "have recruitment decisions been made?"
But then suddenly understands everything well enough to place a vote on speedchuck based on his game mechanic questions.

I don't view Long Con as being an ignorant player, which is why all his questions confuse me. Is he bad and trying to look like an ignorant townie? Or is he really that bad at reading the rules? I would be okay with voting Long Con today.
I'm voting for Long Con in hopes that we can generate discussion about this post. This does reflect a pattern in Long Con's posts where he starts off in apparent ignorance of the game mechanics and then works his way up. It's possible he was just getting a feel for things and now he understands what was happening. Or something else. Let's talk about it.
This is sketchy, and a stretch, on the reread. It's a sktretch.

It's more wishy-washy and noncommittal than water. Are you trying to be Switzerland here? Are you trying to catch baddies or be Involved In A Discussion? You cast a vote, which I can only assume is supposed to look like pressure, and then you proceed to post with as little pressure as possible on me.

And, I just have to focus on this sexy piece of blather: "This does reflect a pattern in Long Con's posts where he starts off in apparent ignorance of the game mechanics and then works his way up." Disappointed us when it wasn't a revelation-filled-look-at-past-games kind of pattern, but just you saying you see some pattern in the four posts Luna quoted. I can look at the horse picture behind my monitors and see, in the horse group, black-black-white-black-black-black-white, and yeah that's a possible pattern, and no it doesn't mean anything. PLUS, now it's maybe-suspicious in your world to move from ignorance to understanding as time progresses? Or are you Billy Pilgrim, displaced in time and confused about how I could have understanding at one point in time, and also have ignorance at another? We live in a linear world, buddy. Also, I was never ignorant of the answers to my questions, just to reiterate.
So you claim you were attempting to set scum traps with your questions? Or just get discussion flowing? If the latter, I would rather have discussions about players and their posts and reads, than game mechanics. Discussing mechanics is always a good distraction from the more important discussions at hand.
Shallow inquisition and platitudes, still unimpressed.
Lunalee wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:28 pm Eloh thinks i’m good and bad at the same time
Sounds like a very townie mindset. Eloh I mean.
Defending the Civ who is most under fire is a good look... to invent for yourself.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:55 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:39 am
Let’s just sort some shit.

Bullzeye - Bad vibes but he appears to be trying the correct townie amount to make things happen if that makes sense. I suspect this is a stylistic clash but it’s hard to tell having not played with him before. Slight townlean. Merits ISO.

ColinIsCool - Destroyed Night 1. 50% chance killed by the mafia. Suspected Sloonei in a way that gained him some flack so possible vig hit as well. (Dare I consider a sker on the Syndicate?) Slight scumlean but probably consensus town.

DFaraday - Null. Come on, DF.

Dom - Null. Come on, Dom.

DrWilgy - Null. Come on, Doc.

Infected_alien8_ - Bad vibes. Kinda ignored them cause he’s new to me. Scumlean. Merits ISO.

JaggedJimmyJay - Destroyed Night 1. 50% chance of being the mafia hit. Acting different from normal so there’s a chance he was a vig hit. Few players flat out said Jay was bad, though. Townread.

K-Ness - Need more. Slight townlean.

Kylemii - Null. Come on, Kyle.

Long Con - Feels right. I sense town effort, not scum agenda. Townread.

Lunalee - Her willingness to defend her hubby who is statistically unlikely to be her scum partner feels town motivated but I still need more from her. Townlean.

MacDougall - Initially felt very town for mindmeld and aggression but I’m wavering a bit. Townlean.

Marmot - Null. Come on, Marmot.

novaselinenever - Townlean. Votes poured in on him too quickly and his reaction seemed genuine.

nutella - Townlean. Very loose. A bit swingy but that’s Nutella sometimes.

Quin - Townread. It’s a secret why. :D

Simon - Null. Come on, Simon. Likely not w/w with Sloonei.

Sloonei - I’ve gone back and forth. Overall, there’s not much in the way of red flags but I consider myself pretty bad at reading Sloonei. I think I may have identified a scumSloonei tendency but I’m keeping it in my back pocket. Slight townlean.

speedchuck - Null. Hasn’t really said much besides naysaying some shit. Come on, Speed.

Soneji - Null. Come on, Soneji.

sprityo - Townlean. It’s a secret from everyone.

Turnip Head - Scumlean. I don’t see the town/neutral TH I’m used to seeing. For someone so excited about this game, he hasn’t been very present.

White - Null. Has this slot posted?

So I’d probably shoot an inactive if it were up to me.
Nice analysis Jack. I would bet there's at least one mafia among the low/lazy-posters. We should look into DFaraday, Dom, Dr. Wilgy, Alien, K-Ness, Kylemii, Marmot, Simon, Speedchuck, Soneji, and sprityo.

(ignoring White for now. they aren't even playing)

That is sort of a long list, but I think it's a good place to start. I'll add my own analyses later.
Low Player Salad, not the worst case of Salad I have seen, but excessive. Speedchuck was low/lazy? :ponder:

... Luna's last analysis post is good follow-up at least. Some suspicion, I'll follow that vote. [VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] what was the game
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Kyle same game lol. GoC is when we were teammates.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Compelling thoughts on Luna there, LC. I'll have to look into her more, I had a civ lean but can't think of a good justification why which is a bad sign, and I could mayyyybe see her and sloon as w/w.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:04 pm Compelling thoughts on Luna there, LC. I'll have to look into her more, I had a civ lean but can't think of a good justification why which is a bad sign, and I could mayyyybe see her and sloon as w/w.
Why would we be w/w?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:06 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:04 pm Compelling thoughts on Luna there, LC. I'll have to look into her more, I had a civ lean but can't think of a good justification why which is a bad sign, and I could mayyyybe see her and sloon as w/w.
Why would we be w/w?
It's just a possibility consistent with the quotes LC pulled (plus your immediate vote for Luna tbh, def could be distancing). I'm not getting on it yet, just able to see it enough that if one of you flipped bad I wouldn't give the other a pass/would actively look into it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Getting should be betting
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:19 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:06 pm
Why would we be w/w?
It's just a possibility consistent with the quotes LC pulled (plus your immediate vote for Luna tbh, def could be distancing). I'm not getting on it yet, just able to see it enough that if one of you flipped bad I wouldn't give the other a pass/would actively look into it.
That's fine, I guess. I think you (and definitely Mac when he was still with us) are in a little bit of a tunnel with me and I'd like to help you get out of it. Luna's somebody I want talked about, and this time I actually do suspect her. LC touched on a few of the points I would have made, which is good. I also felt like our brief interaction during the night phase was suspicious. I'm still not sure why this post exists despite her explanation. It is not so much suspicious content in itself, but it strikes me as hollow content, the proverbial fluff post that is made just to make a person look engaged. There's perhaps also a hint of TMI since her original premise seemed predicated on Colin being town.

I also remain wary of her lack of participation at the Day 1 deadline. She was here and did nothing more than address the nova wagon.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:01 pm Kyle same game lol. GoC is when we were teammates.
yeah but there was a second game, I was mafia teammates with long con twice this year in two different large big games, or it might have been you. I know it was you or long con twice
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

haven't had time to read much of anything yet but I have tomorrow off so I should be able to catch up before the lynch vote happens
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

the game of champions was essentially two games in one.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I've already highlighted these posts, but I want to bring them back up again. This all occurred in the midst of the chaos at the end of Day 1:
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:30 pm Wait, why the nova lynch?
Luna shows up and sees that nova suddenly has votes on him.
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:32 pm
OH. Wow, Nova's ISO is pretty empty. It doesn't look to great. I'd rather lynch him than Eloh, who's actually been trying to contribute.
She does her homework and decides that he's a viable lynch option because, unlike Eloh, he hasn't contributed much.
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:35 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:34 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:32 pm
OH. Wow, Nova's ISO is pretty empty. It doesn't look to great. I'd rather lynch him than Eloh, who's actually been trying to contribute.
can you elaborate on what you mean by "doesn't look great"?
Like there's nothing there of substance. If he's town, he could be trying harder to help out.
When pressed for elaboration, she restated the emptiness of his posts and put some blame on him for his effort. Looking back at this post in particular now, I do not like that second sentence one bit. It seems to both acknowledge that nova is town while also absolving her for contributing to his mislynch. "It's his fault that I voted for him because he could have tried harder."

Luna, along with Colin, would remain on nova as Eloh was lynched. I don't like the ease and passivity with which she joined this bandwagon. One of the first things I look for when digging through End of Day posts is players who appear passive or timid. This is crunch time, and typically a townie wants to make the move that is best for them, so more often than not they'll be actively engaged in problem solving, even if that means expressing uncertainty. A mafia member will be more hesitant, not wanting to misstep anywhere. Luna's posts here have the look and tone of the latter.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'd also like to hear [mention]novaselinenever[/mention]'s perspective on yesterday's deadline. He popped up at just the right time to swat our votes away. Did you see anything from any particular players that stood out to you, nova?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
K-Ness
Posts in topic: 79

Post by K-Ness »

Jack's been referencing the recruitment part of the rules in a weird way, like he either didn't read the rules or is trying to bait people out (in a way, it feels like he's trying to be helpful without really adding anything). Additionally, there was the previous vote.

Needless to say, my intuition has always been bad, and I'm more of a late-game player anyway.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

K-Ness wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:46 pm Jack's been referencing the recruitment part of the rules in a weird way, like he either didn't read the rules or is trying to bait people out (in a way, it feels like he's trying to be helpful without really adding anything). Additionally, there was the previous vote.

Needless to say, my intuition has always been bad, and I'm more of a late-game player anyway.
Could you elaborate on this? Are there specific posts from Jack that feel weird? What do you think this weirdness says about his alignment and why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

K-Ness wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:46 pm Jack's been referencing the recruitment part of the rules in a weird way, like he either didn't read the rules or is trying to bait people out (in a way, it feels like he's trying to be helpful without really adding anything). Additionally, there was the previous vote.
But if Jack were bad, why would he not add anything?
So... you mean we shouldn't listen to you?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 414

Post by speedchuck »

I don't like these kill choices. They're targeting potential town leaders.

Our kill controller is an unscrupulous and experienced syndicateer.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I recall someone in firefly mafia being like "dude I would totally kill all the supahtowns" but I don't remember who it was.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I can only think of myself, so I assumed Mac was killed to make me look bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 323
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

:why: mac! Oh me oh my. The mafia is ruthless this game.

9/10 mac is killer because he suspects someone. Who would be someone he was either on to, or had voiced a suspicion over.:D It might not have been a current suspicion he was killed for, rather someone said something that would come back to bite them :ponder:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Ebwop: Mac was killed because*
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I’m ashamed at the amount of grammar mistakes made. :dissapoint:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:27 am I can only think of myself, so I assumed Mac was killed to make me look bad.
I want to bet 50/50 you’re bad sloon. But I’m going to look through Mac’s ISO to be sure
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:54 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:32 pm This is an even worse result than the Day 1 result.
You are so evil and villainous and it offends me that you survived day one.
Please move past this.
You are asking me to play the game in ignorance of all my intuition and instincts?

Just kill me. Dr Manhattan taking out Rorschach style.
Mac's final post, where he was taunting sloonei to kill him. The entirety of the game prior to his death mac's main interaction was with sloonei. Maybe sloonei felt the pressure and knew it'd be his best option to remove mac from the game asap?

I also find this post not town in any way.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:27 am I can only think of myself, so I assumed Mac was killed to make me look bad.
What gain does Town sloonei get from this? I see this as a mafia tactic to purposefully impose wifom. Town doesnt need to impose WIFOM. [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine

----------------

On the topic of the player list:

Bullzeye
DFaraday
Dom
DrWilgy
Infected_alien8_
JackofHearts2005
K-Ness
Kylemii
Long Con

Lunalee
Marmot
novaselinenever
nutella
Quin

Simon
Sloonei
speedchuck

Soneji
sprityo
Turnip Head
White

Everyone in blue (based on my experience) has the potential to be town leader based on activity shown in their past. That being said im at least one of them is mafia.

Mafia killed the two Big Ones. so if they continue their pattern. i would suspect one of the blue names to go next. They wont worry about the low posters because they wont swing the votes typically. If anything, we can not let the game fall into a lull at this point.

Also My name is Sprityo, Hello everyone. :D
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:17 pm I recall someone in firefly mafia being like "dude I would totally kill all the supahtowns" but I don't remember who it was.
you should look it up, because this doesnt contribute anything to the conversation otherwise. :beer:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Why would jack be trying to bait people out?

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] what's your response to this?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sprityo wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:16 am

Why would jack be trying to bait people out?

Jackofhearts2005 what's your response to this?
I’m playing in a game on HCRealms where the don drafts players. Here, the don drafts roles. It’s an easy mistake to make. I’m not baiting anyone.

Still townleaning Kness.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 73

Post by MacDougall »

pussies
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

My reads, from towniest to scummiest

Kylemii - my top civ read which means he's bad
Dom - lack of activity makes me lean lonely civ
K-Ness - seems genuine
Simon - seems genuine
Sloonei - I like his headspace
Long Con - If I give him a civ read he'll drop his guard and then I'll pounce
Bullzeye - welcome back my dude
speedchuck - sometimes a voice of reason
sprityo - possessed by a cabbage patch doll
novaselinenever - he's certainly playing differently
nutella - could be out for revenge tbqh, staying in the middle
DrWilgy - null
Infected_alien8_ - nothing
DFaraday - nada
Soneji - zilch
White - walker
Quin - a real slimeball
Lunalee - I like the points others have raised
JackofHearts2005 - gut
Turnip Head - I never trust this guy
Marmot - inherently evil
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gut reads are lame. They’re always either lies, biases or something you’re too lazy to unpack.

I do like that Dom read, though. I miss ME/Phenon?/ASOUE? Dom who wasn’t the loudest player but would mix it up with his suspects. Reading him town for not being that is counterproductive but I kinda lean towards it being the right answer.

I also miss townleader Wilgy from pirates, who found the mafia, posted only emojis and somehow got lynched for “being weird” but that’s neither here nor there.

I should really get over my desire to not lynch (and nightkill, when applicable) players I miss and new players as it causes me to look towards the same group of somewhat active ever present players like Simon, Eloh, Grinner, Destructo, Af when I don’t know what to do or when I’m worried inactivity will overwhelm.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

And those players often tend to say or do things that are odd or easily misconstrued. Hence Eloh (and particularly Destructo on the Realms)’s rep for getting mislynched more than average.

ISO links please? Most of my suspects are dead or partially redeemed Sloonei and I need to sort the players that are null. 95% mobile this game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I should also take the kid gloves off with TH just cause I know he was looking forward to this game and cause he made me laugh with his orange g pronunciation guide.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I should also get out of my car and go into work.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sprityo wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:54 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:32 pm This is an even worse result than the Day 1 result.
You are so evil and villainous and it offends me that you survived day one.
Please move past this.
You are asking me to play the game in ignorance of all my intuition and instincts?

Just kill me. Dr Manhattan taking out Rorschach style.
Mac's final post, where he was taunting sloonei to kill him. The entirety of the game prior to his death mac's main interaction was with sloonei. Maybe sloonei felt the pressure and knew it'd be his best option to remove mac from the game asap?

I also find this post not town in any way.
What gain does Town sloonei get from this? I see this as a mafia tactic to purposefully impose wifom. Town doesnt need to impose WIFOM. [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine

----------------

On the topic of the player list:

Bullzeye
DFaraday
Dom
DrWilgy
Infected_alien8_
JackofHearts2005
K-Ness
Kylemii
Long Con

Lunalee
Marmot
novaselinenever
nutella
Quin

Simon
Sloonei
speedchuck

Soneji
sprityo
Turnip Head
White

Everyone in blue (based on my experience) has the potential to be town leader based on activity shown in their past. That being said im at least one of them is mafia.

Mafia killed the two Big Ones. so if they continue their pattern. i would suspect one of the blue names to go next. They wont worry about the low posters because they wont swing the votes typically. If anything, we can not let the game fall into a lull at this point.

Also My name is Sprityo, Hello everyone. :D
I gain the benefit of having my thoughts introduced to the thread to be added to the conversation. A townie doesn’t need anything more than that.

I think this post exists simply to make me look bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I also think that, if Mac was killed to frame me, someone from the mafia team would come along shortly after to frame me as bad.

[mention]sprityo[/mention] what was mac’s case against me? What points do you most agree with?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei vs. Sprityo

Less go
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head is town IRL
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
K-Ness

Post by K-Ness »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:42 am
Quin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:39 am Is this actually recruitment mafia? Been a few mentions of it but I've read nothing in thread to suggest it.
You and LC do realize the setup is posted on the first page, right?

Wily is mafia and he recruits some players into his mafia.

Not sure what happens if he tries to recruit Light or Megaman.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:27 pm “The sign-up thread mentions that the baddies recruit roles, not players.”

:huh:

:wall:
Is this for real a thing? Bull is also posting outdated rules like Light recruitment. Setup kinda unclear.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:27 pm “The sign-up thread mentions that the baddies recruit roles, not players.”

:huh:

:wall:

Those are just a couple of posts that give me cause to be suspicious. Yes, he references the mafia game on realms as his reason for being mixed up, but he also notes the use of outdated rules on the sign-up thread here. It's not an either/or for his reasoning, but his commentary still pings me. Also, the whole colin vote thing.

SLoonei is pinging me for similar reasons, mainly his focus on the lack of alignments during Day 0 and questioning how many baddies there are.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:49 am I also think that, if Mac was killed to frame me, someone from the mafia team would come along shortly after to frame me as bad.

@sprityo what was mac’s case against me? What points do you most agree with?
Mac didnt need to die to draw suspicion to you. that's the fault in your logic. You were already under suspicion, albeit possibly waning.

I'm gonna look again, but i can almost guarantee mac didnt have a "case" against you more so then he was just suspicious of you. and mac will 100% push a suspicion to pry out every little thing from your soul.

If you check my last scum game (not the burglary) I made it a point to push against him to prove myself as town, and it did work. (but the mafia team was already caught out so :meany: whatever)
Point being, You didn't have what it took to go head to head against mac, so you/your mafia team opted to kill him instead. With the added benefit that they remove a town leader.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also the Colin vote thing what?

What does scumJack have to gain by shading Eloh and then jumping off the Eloh train right before she’s mislynched without saying anything about it?
K-Ness

Post by K-Ness »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:13 am Also the Colin vote thing what?

What does scumJack have to gain by shading Eloh and then jumping off the Eloh train right before she’s mislynched without saying anything about it?
It's just pinging me, like Quin's posts on day 0/1 pinged me. My intuition is awful.

Return to “Previous Jobs”