Moderator: Community Team

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 638
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 2

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:49 pm Imma fight Jimmy for lying or being wrong on Luna and Nutella.
what, Jack. WHAT.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:07 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:51 pm Without looking, gimme an over/under on Mac's current post count: 20
Under.
I would estimate that fewer than two-thirds of them are actual gameplay.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

timmer wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:40 pm So... Jack comes across as someone who honestly doesn't seem to give a shit what is happening in the game, he posts a ton of flippant stuff and overtly tried to grab a deathly Hallows by voting LC in a lynch without having ever said he even suspected him... this is not someone trying for a civ win but... is this how Jack is? I can't remember.

But I don't like how he's just idly commenting on things without really trying to push the thread or promote his ideas.
Look, you don’t know that the front page secrets aren’t that I just win if I get the deathly hallows.

Also, one of them let’s you talk to dead people probably, one makes you undefeatable probably and the last makes you unfindable probably and those are all amazing potential powers. I am best with powers.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also, LC got me lynched by screwing around in Megaman and as much as I ain’t mad, he wouldn’t be allowed to complain about me doing it to him here. :grin:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:50 am
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:15 pm @Lunalee I missed that you had voted INH so I guess he is one you think has been laying low, much like I thought.
I also suspect Kara, because he hasn't said much.
I'm just catching up...

Lunalee what about Kyle or lapluie?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:43 pm Added a paragraph to the FAQ involving potion mechanics that explains some interactions.
- Potion usage is not affected by roleblocks/delays (except by [Petrificus Totalus]). That said, if a player is trying to combo an ability with [Felix Felicis] or [Invigoration Draught] and that ability is blocked, the potion won't be consumed. If delayed, the potion will be delayed with it.
Nice mod is nice.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

ugh i dropped my sushi on the floor so i'm gonna have to pick up food on the way to work and vote from the break room
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hey juliets are you Kyle's teammate
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:03 am GTH babey

ColinIsCool - town
DharmaHelper - town
insertnamehere - town
JaggedJimmyJay - town
Kylemii - scum
Bullzeye - town
Epignosis - town
Glorfindel - town
Owner of a Lonely Heart - town
poutanko - town
Soneji - scum
juliets - scum
Long Con - town
Lunalee - scum
MacDougall - scum
Quin - town
Jackofhearts2005 - town
karavalenge - scum
lapluie - town
timmer - town
I was surprised to see this nutella as I don't remember you saying anything bad about me prior to this (I haven't ISO'd you so maybe I missed something). Can you tell me what you are seeing that makes you think I am bad?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:14 pm ugh i dropped my sushi on the floor so i'm gonna have to pick up food on the way to work and vote from the break room
At least tell me some lucky cat got the floor sushi
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:15 pm Hey juliets are you Kyle's teammate
How funny, I was just responding to one of your posts. I don't know whether Kyle is bad or civ. I don't currently suspect him though. What makes you ask?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

timmer wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:58 pm Hmm... glor has a sort of theatrical way of posting that I can't read much into. I'm leaving glor and Jack for another day. But while I'm ISO ing purple with votes... soneji! Holy interesting case!

TH suspects soneji. Soneji suspects luna. Luna votes owner. So soneji uses this as an excuse to vote for...TH. who suspected soneji . So soneji pulled a clever no U.

Now today soneji is back on Luna, but with no apparent attempt to break down how the lynch result may have affected the case. If soneji felt strongly that Luna was protecting th with a vote on owner, where are the thoughts now that the lynch went how it did?

I think I may join jjj on a soneji vote. Yes, in fact I am.

[VOTE: soneji] aubergine
Plus, Luna looks town af to me.

[VOTE: Kyle Sonjei] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:16 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:03 am GTH babey

ColinIsCool - town
DharmaHelper - town
insertnamehere - town
JaggedJimmyJay - town
Kylemii - scum
Bullzeye - town
Epignosis - town
Glorfindel - town
Owner of a Lonely Heart - town
poutanko - town
Soneji - scum
juliets - scum
Long Con - town
Lunalee - scum
MacDougall - scum
Quin - town
Jackofhearts2005 - town
karavalenge - scum
lapluie - town
timmer - town
I was surprised to see this nutella as I don't remember you saying anything bad about me prior to this (I haven't ISO'd you so maybe I missed something). Can you tell me what you are seeing that makes you think I am bad?
Nah maybe later
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:18 pm
How funny, I was just responding to one of your posts. I don't know whether Kyle is bad or civ. I don't currently suspect him though. What makes you ask?
Just asking cause I think you are. :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:59 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:53 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:39 pmOther folks I'd be down to lynching: Glorf, Owner, and maaaaaybe JJJ. Need to read up on all of three of them before I decisively side against them.
Prototypical player salad. Y'all want a definition? This is the definition, or at least of the manner of salad that has most frequently caught bad guys in my experience. Put it in the encyclopedia.

"I would be willing to lynch X, Y, Z, or maaaaaaybe W" is literally how I have described player salad in the past.
Recalling the same Seinfeld example I mentioned earlier to Long Con (J Peterman is evil):
Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:45 pm
J Peterman wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:43 pm So, from what I've gathered, I'm happiest to vote George, Whatley, or Frank today. And maybe Leo. But less likely Leo.
Peterman, this is no time for player salad! You just talked about everyone, so pick one!
More similar examples:

Infected_alien from DFS (mafia):

Infected_alien8_ wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:46 pm My reads right now - luna/mac I'd be happy lynching. You I think I want to get off you for now. Kyle/Colin/Jay/Aby seem Town. Uhhh, no strong feelings about anyone else right now I don't think?

sprityo from DFS (mafia):

sprityo wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:25 am 1. I hadn't looked into relatively any other player in the game when MP asked me for the GTH read. I had been reading the thread however so there was a lot of negative connotations i was getting from robot/alien/dharmahelper, all courtesy of jay whom i also had ISO'd. Luna struck me as non-commital/absent in assessing the thread as indicated when she posted:

Me describing player salad in Mortal Kombat (I was independent) and Fire Emblem (civilian):

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:46 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:39 pm Either I or someone else should go through the relevant people's posts to figure out if this is player salad or not.
When I think of "player salad" it's more of a broad web of players in a suspicion pool (other than one derived by POE). It looks something like this:

"Today I would be willing to vote for X or Y or Z or maybe... W."

In that regard Made's question salad doesn't look functionally like player salad to me. It does look like question salad though. Made should talk about what interest he has in those questions.

I'll answer mine:

Gun-to-head I would call Mac a civilian. We mind-melded a bit early in Day 0 in a way that I doubt was intentional copy-catting from him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:16 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:14 pm naming the players who have not posted this phase is not salad :disappoint:
"I would consider lynching X or Y or Z, or W to a lesser degree..." is prototype salad.

nutella from Mortal Kombat (mafia):

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:19 pm I'm fairly occupied today (and will be tomorrow as well) so I'm keeping up with the thread but not putting a lot of time into analysis or anything. I feel better about Quin every time he posts so I don't think I'll be voting there. I haven't gotten the most stellar vibes from LC, speedchuck, or Tony, so I might go with one of those, though the votes are already pretty spread out. Looking at the player list I get the feeling we've only been talking about a subset of players, mostly those who have had more presence in the thread, and naturally most of the higher posters look more townie... idk, day 1 always feels like this and I wish I had more confident thoughts on anyone but I really don't. If I have more time later tonight I might try a rainbow but it'll be mostly yellow.

nutella from Fire Emblem (mafia):

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:11 pm this guy knows what's up. I would join him in the rabbit vote, but I'd somewhat prefer one of the other lurkers (wilgy, lapluie, a little less so iron dwarf) over my fellow pegasus, I'd rather give him a chance to appear
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 209

Post by timmer »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:05 pm
timmer wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:11 pm I looked over Luna's posts in U-Pick and Mega Man (mafia in both). It's difficult to identify any tonal differences with this game. In terms of content, I do observe that in her mafia performances she was inclined toward individualized player analysis, in the forms of large quote compilations, ISOs, or thorough reads lists, in a way that isn't quite as visible here. Her hunting activity is more reactive and less self-constructed.
Luna is definitely reactionary right now. It reminds me of my earlier mafia career where I would freak out once I realized that I was being eyed. But she seems to be flailing with no idea of an overarching goal. Vote bullz. Don't vote bullz. But vote bullz. But maybe Kara. But no bullz... it's dizzying.
Check out Nutella and lmk what you think.
I just read through nutella... there is some jokey content but also a strong gameplay going on. And unlike soneji who didn't rehash their day 1 vote reasoning in light of the lynch results, nutella DID, and has remained consistent in her General thoughts. I won't be putting nutella on a list of baddies anytime soon.
My siggie.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Lunalee »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:52 pm Lunalee, I am unclear why you are suspicious of karavalenge. If you've already explained in detail just direct me that way, or please do so now. It strikes me as a very easy selection (as does Bullzeye).
See my response to Timmer. I suspected Kara, but then found a post of theirs that made me want to back off. That's why I moved my vote to Bullzeye instead. As far as Bullzeye being an "easy" selection, that may be true. And if that's the case I don't want to join an opportunistic band wagon. I'll be around for the next hour or so and hope to have a confident vote by then.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jay just for a fun exercise why don't you find some counterexamples as well since I've almost certainly done the same type of salad thing as a civ and probably other people have too.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:16 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:14 pm ugh i dropped my sushi on the floor so i'm gonna have to pick up food on the way to work and vote from the break room
At least tell me some lucky cat got the floor sushi
It was vegetarian sushi :(
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets is a tough nut to crack. I am sensing something wrong, but I cannot readily describe what it is.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The real world keeps punching me in the face this week, and it'd be super if I could get me a mafioso corpse tonight to forget it all.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:29 pm Jay just for a fun exercise why don't you find some counterexamples as well since I've almost certainly done the same type of salad thing as a civ and probably other people have too.
They may well be out there, but that it is a much more difficult search. I was able to find the ones that I found because I could search my own post histories in those games for "salad" accusations. :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:12 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:15 pm @Lunalee I missed that you had voted INH so I guess he is one you think has been laying low, much like I thought.
I'm just catching up...

Kylemii impressed me with his scum game last time we were all scum together. I got lynched early on, but Kylemii survived until the end with hardley any suspicions. He mostly laid low, hopped in and looked good when he needed to, and sat back and won the game. Because of this I do not feel confident in giving Kyle a town read.

As far as I can tell, Lapluie isn't playing. She posted "hello, checking in" and hasn't been back since to post or vote. I'd rather she get a replacement than us resort to lynching an inactive.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:21 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:18 pm
Just asking cause I think you are. :shrug:
ok. Well, you're right if he's a civ.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:52 pm Lunalee, I am unclear why you are suspicious of karavalenge. If you've already explained in detail just direct me that way, or please do so now. It strikes me as a very easy selection (as does Bullzeye).
See my response to Timmer. I suspected Kara, but then found a post of theirs that made me want to back off. That's why I moved my vote to Bullzeye instead. As far as Bullzeye being an "easy" selection, that may be true. And if that's the case I don't want to join an opportunistic band wagon. I'll be around for the next hour or so and hope to have a confident vote by then.
But you've said previously that you think there is at least some thread/game evidence to support a bullzeye lunch, so if you believe in it, why be hesitant about your vote just because it may also appear opportunistic? I mean, if you think he's bad... why would you move your votr, potentially?
My siggie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:07 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:51 pm Without looking, gimme an over/under on Mac's current post count: 20
Under.
Rigged.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:33 pm The real world keeps punching me in the face this week, and it'd be super if I could get me a mafioso corpse tonight to forget it all.
lets do it then.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:08 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:49 pm Imma fight Jimmy for lying or being wrong on Luna and Nutella.
what, Jack. WHAT.
Luna is town and Nutella is scum. That’s what.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:35 pm
I'm just catching up...

Kylemii impressed me with his scum game last time we were all scum together. I got lynched early on, but Kylemii survived until the end with hardley any suspicions. He mostly laid low, hopped in and looked good when he needed to, and sat back and won the game. Because of this I do not feel confident in giving Kyle a town read.

As far as I can tell, Lapluie isn't playing. She posted "hello, checking in" and hasn't been back since to post or vote. I'd rather she get a replacement than us resort to lynching an inactive.
So Luna, the reason I asked about Kyle is for me he falls into that category of not saying much - mostly just popping in to get opinions. So I just wondered why he wasn't one of the people you named?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'm just catching up...

Who has suggested lynching lapluie? They have no votes?
My siggie.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

timmer wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:36 pm
But you've said previously that you think there is at least some thread/game evidence to support a bullzeye lunch, so if you believe in it, why be hesitant about your vote just because it may also appear opportunistic? I mean, if you think he's bad... why would you move your votr, potentially?
See, I'm hesitant because if Bullz is civ, and he just came in a voted Nova at EOD because he was absent, and there was no other reasons to it, then after Nova flipped scum, there's this nice opportunity to build a case against Bullz, and mafia might jump all over that.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:37 pm
what, Jack. WHAT.
What do you see about Nutella that makes you think she is scum. Someone brought up earlier that she has been very bold this game which seems more likely civ.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:38 pm
I'm just catching up...

So Luna, the reason I asked about Kyle is for me he falls into that category of not saying much - mostly just popping in to get opinions. So I just wondered why he wasn't one of the people you named?
I should really create a rainbow list, shouldn't I? Kylemii wasn't one of the people I've named, because he's just sort of blended into the background and I forgot he was there.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

what, Jack. WHAT.
Okay, why and why?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:41 pm
what, Jack. WHAT.
What do you see about Nutella that makes you think she is scum. Someone brought up earlier that she has been very bold this game which seems more likely civ.
I mean nutella did agree with two of my posts early on which I found really strange. Town nutella always suspects me.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

what, Jack. WHAT.
She’s doing a Speedball impression so her suspicions have no weight. Bold is not the right word.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

the difference between this game and the last game as far as number of opinions from me goes is that in the previous game the few opinions I had were confident and also correct with little basis required up until maybe like day six.

I defended players I knew were civs and voted for my own teammates because I could, and because it was easy, and it made me seem trustworthy to basically everyone except long con. In this game I have few opinions because I've only read like 1/3 of the pages
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:44 pm She’s doing a Speedball impression so her suspicions have no weight. Bold is not the right word.
Compare and report. That's a civilian nutella.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:44 pm the difference between this game and the last game as far as number of opinions from me goes is that in the previous game the few opinions I had were confident and also correct with little basis required up until maybe like day six.

I defended players I knew were civs and voted for my own teammates because I could, and because it was easy, and it made me seem trustworthy to basically everyone except long con. In this game I have few opinions because I've only read like 1/3 of the pages
Did Kylemii just scum-slip?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:46 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:44 pm the difference between this game and the last game as far as number of opinions from me goes is that in the previous game the few opinions I had were confident and also correct with little basis required up until maybe like day six.

whaddya mean

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:43 pm
what, Jack. WHAT.
I mean nutella did agree with two of my posts early on which I found really strange. Town nutella always suspects me.
Town nutella always suspects you when you are bad*
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:30 pm juliets is a tough nut to crack. I am sensing something wrong, but I cannot readily describe what it is.
There really is nothing wrong except I'm really struggling with a vote right now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:45 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:44 pm She’s doing a Speedball impression so her suspicions have no weight. Bold is not the right word.
Jay and Dizzy reads remain roughly the same at top and bottom of that page.

In this game, Nutella has changed mind reads in several consecutive posts.

Not the same.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:47 pm

whaddya mean
He gives a comparison:
Last game (scum): confident opinions, defended players who were civ, voted for his teammates, acted trustworthy
This game (unknown): I have few opinions because I haven't been around.
Not: I have few opinions because I'm town.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:40 pm
timmer wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:36 pm
See, I'm hesitant because if Bullz is civ, and he just came in a voted Nova at EOD because he was absent, and there was no other reasons to it, then after Nova flipped scum, there's this nice opportunity to build a case against Bullz, and mafia might jump all over that.
Right, so I guess what I'm getting at is... which do you think it is? Is bullz a civ who came in late and lazy-voted and the baddies will attack it? Or do you think he was bad? You seem to want to vote him, but also not? I'm confused.
My siggie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:50 pm

Not the same.
I'm talking about her entire post history in that game, not just that page or those two reads. She flopped around constantly in Easter and ended up being the LyLo mislynch as a result.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:50 pm

Not the same.
But nutella is known for changing her mind a lot when civ. Also, sorry I don't get it but could you tell me what you mean by Speedball?

oops linki, jay just said this but I still need to know about Speedball

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:51 pm He gives a comparison:
Last game (scum): confident opinions, defended players who were civ, voted for his teammates, acted trustworthy
I don't see a slip in there. I have no confidence in Kyle as a civilian though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:51 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:47 pm

whaddya mean
He gives a comparison:
So... Ugh... Luna, is that a serious case? Like, you legit think his word choice here is a scumslip? Or is this a desperate attempt at a case to take pressure off of you...
My siggie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Who buys INH as a civilian?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Jobs”