Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 421

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Night 3

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:30 am 2. LC Did not start with a Hallow, but gained one through killing. Bad
Unless vig

Unless revenge-kill for a negative non-kill ability

So like, very possibly not bad?
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 209

Post by timmer »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:45 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:42 pm Hey Jay how come you voted Long Con after you said you wouldn't move your vote off Sprityo? Was that you that said that?
I did say that. I am a liar. I didn't figure I'd be able to hang around the thread and push my own pet lynch since I was sitting in actual class during an actual class discussion, and beating on my keyboard would be distasteful. But then I did it anyway. :goofp:

Since I was there, I chose a wagon. I don't like solo votes, and nobody went for sprityo. Long Con looked shady during the final proceedings to me and I wanted to save Glorf once it was clear to me that he was not the right way to go.
Another player unwilling to admit that they tried for a hallow?
My siggie.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:57 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:30 am 2. LC Did not start with a Hallow, but gained one through killing. Bad
Unless vig

Unless revenge-kill for a negative non-kill ability

So like, very possibly not bad?
"Very possibly" is a stretch my guy.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 638
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:03 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:42 pm Hey Jay how come you voted Long Con after you said you wouldn't move your vote off Sprityo? Was that you that said that?
I did say that. I am a liar. I didn't figure I'd be able to hang around the thread and push my own pet lynch since I was sitting in actual class during an actual class discussion, and beating on my keyboard would be distasteful. But then I did it anyway. :goofp:

Since I was there, I chose a wagon. I don't like solo votes, and nobody went for sprityo. Long Con looked shady during the final proceedings to me and I wanted to save Glorf once it was clear to me that he was not the right way to go.
I seriously have spent close to zero time thinking about those things or trying to acquire them. Don't care.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:30 am Like, if he got a Hallow from being the last person to vote for somebody, then the Hallow he got didn't stop that lynch so it wouldn't stop his.... right?

So 3 possible scenarios as I see them:

1. LC started with a Hallow, NAI, but does an LC with a Hallow make a big fuckin stink about trying to get more?
2. LC Did not start with a Hallow, but gained one through killing. Bad
3. LC's lynch stop was not the result of a Hallow. Bad.

Lets just get the fuckin' guy already.
Re: #1... absolutely yes!

"
Rumors say the one who obtains all three shall become the Master of Death...
"
My siggie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:05 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:30 am Like, if he got a Hallow from being the last person to vote for somebody, then the Hallow he got didn't stop that lynch so it wouldn't stop his.... right?

1. LC started with a Hallow, NAI, but does an LC with a Hallow make a big fuckin stink about trying to get more?

"
"
Right, though a civilian LC with one of them ought to fear being killed for standing out as a deathly hallow candidate, aye?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:04 am
timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:03 am

I seriously have spent close to zero time thinking about those things or trying to acquire them. Don't care.
With respect, I have a hard time believing that you just happened to come back in at the last minute and changed your vote like that and didn't have a bit if a hallow thought in your mind, but I'll let it pass, I can't prove you wrong.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:07 am
timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:05 am

"
"
Right, though a civilian LC with one of them ought to fear being killed for standing out as a deathly hallow candidate, aye?
He's been publicly gunning for them since day 1, he clearly doesn't care who knows thathe wants them.
My siggie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:10 am With respect, I have a hard time believing that you just happened to come back in at the last minute and changed your vote like that and didn't have a bit if a hallow thought in your mind, but I'll let it pass, I can't prove you wrong.
I am rarely concerned with these cute mechanical tricks. Civilians win by lynching mafia members and that's all I have in my head at EOD.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:12 am He's been publicly gunning for them since day 1, he clearly doesn't care who knows thathe wants them.
Indeed. So if he started with one and has been so noisy about getting another, it seems unlikely that he feared being killed (i.e. he is a part of the faction doing the killing).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:14 am
timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:12 am He's been publicly gunning for them since day 1, he clearly doesn't care who knows thathe wants them.
Indeed. So if he started with one and has been so noisy about getting another, it seems unlikely that he feared being killed (i.e. he is a part of the faction doing the killing).
Or he had one that gave him a one time lynch save so he knew he could play things a bit loose?
My siggie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:17 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:14 am
Or he had one that gave him a one time lynch save so he knew he could play things a bit loose?
Perhaps if it prevented a kill too and wasn't limited just to a lynch. I am not comfortable making that assumption. Otherwise if the mafia kill him they get his toy. A civilian should be careful about that.

This all assumes he even had a hallow, which is unconfirmed.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

He may not have a Hallow but why has everyone (including the "This makes sense Flavor-Wise") Crowd ignored the much more obvious, much more flavor-appropriate answer?

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I do wonder about his alignment in that regard. I tried to put my finger on it the other night. The hallows can't be transferred, so even if a baddie had one, his teammate can't use it. So if a baddie began with one, it would make sense for a baddie team to sort of designate that player as the hallow try-for-er, since that master of death thing sounds pretty powerful. Thus come out publicly right away that you will be hallow hunting, so your actions are explained and hey hey you get to conveniently manipulate a lynch last second with a reason...

It's all conjecture, but I could easily see that being reality.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:21 am He may not have a Hallow but why has everyone (including the "This makes sense Flavor-Wise") Crowd ignored the much more obvious, much more flavor-appropriate answer?
I scanned the items etc. But couldn't spot one. Please enlighten DH, you are one of the few players I have a comfortable civ vibe on.
My siggie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:23 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:21 am He may not have a Hallow but why has everyone (including the "This makes sense Flavor-Wise") Crowd ignored the much more obvious, much more flavor-appropriate answer?
I scanned the items etc. But couldn't spot one. Please enlighten DH, you are one of the few players I have a comfortable civ vibe on.
Part of me was like "Nah don't say anything until Long Con has a chance to defend himself" But then I told that part of me to shut the fuck up, noting LC says will make me think he's town.

He's got a Horcrux. Or he had one.

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Actually, just reading the rules, and reading the brief lynch result post...

[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention], who was up for lynch when it failed?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

We have items that reduce a players vote by one, ones that increase a players vote power, and one that kill a players vote entirely so technically the lynch could have been tied. Before we "decide" too much about LC.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:24 am
Part of me was like "Nah don't say anything until Long Con has a chance to defend himself" But then I told that part of me to shut the fuck up, noting LC says will make me think he's town.

The only people with secrets are baddies though, aren't they? If that was in the game, it would signal a bad LC?
My siggie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:29 am We have items that reduce a players vote by one, ones that increase a players vote power, and one that kill a players vote entirely so technically the lynch could have been tied. Before we "decide" too much about LC.
Long Con had 6
Glorf Had 4
Colin Had 3

Un-fucked votes.

If the lynch wasn't meant for LC, the next easiest target would be Glorf, which is a bag of shit I don't want to get into so soon after I just washed.

Or Colin, but the legwork required for a Colin lynch to be reality is almost too much.

Occams Razor here. LC led the poll, it was an LC lynch.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:30 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:24 am

The only people with secrets are baddies though, aren't they? If that was in the game, it would signal a bad LC?
Horcruxes are bad items anyway. If the Death Eater's [SECRETS] involve them, yeah. LC is bad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Also [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention], if a player is successfully targeted with a spell or item that affects their vote power, is the target informed of this?
My siggie.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Someone please vig Long Con so I can have the satisfaction of lynching Jay as soon as possible.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:32 am
timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:29 am We have items that reduce a players vote by one, ones that increase a players vote power, and one that kill a players vote entirely so technically the lynch could have been tied. Before we "decide" too much about LC.
Long Con had 6
Glorf Had 4
Colin Had 3

Un-fucked votes.

If the lynch wasn't meant for LC, the next easiest target would be Glorf, which is a bag of shit I don't want to get into so soon after I just washed.

Or Colin, but the legwork required for a Colin lynch to be reality is almost too much.

Of course, but it doesn't hurt to get clarification. And remember those items affect voters, not their targets. If two long con voters were hit by negative vote items, it should be tied, it's at least possible enough to warrant "an ask"?
My siggie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:33 am

Someone please vig Long Con so I can have the satisfaction of lynching Jay as soon as possible.
it's like you think that's actually going to happen or something. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

timmer wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:34 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:32 am
Long Con had 6
Glorf Had 4
Colin Had 3

Un-fucked votes.

Of course, but it doesn't hurt to get clarification. And remember those items affect voters, not their targets. If two long con voters were hit by negative vote items, it should be tied, it's at least possible enough to warrant "an ask"?
Ask away. To what end, I'm not sure, but ask away.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

julfindel
DharmaHelper
timmer

Slowner
Epignosis
poutanko
nutella
Jackofhearts2005

A vast chasm stretching across the universe

speedzeye
Lunalee
MacDougall
karavalenge
sprityo

Long Con

Sorta POE, but in fruit roll-up form. Ordered between-tiers but not within-tiers.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I forgot QolinIsQool. Make him a soft green.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Premise: Whoever had the lynch fail is bad.

1. Long Con had the most votes, so he's bad.
2. Glorf somehow had the most votes, and Poo-Pooed on everybody before bailing because he's bad even tho he said he wasn't.
3. Colin with 3 votes somehow got to at least 4 whilst Long Con and Glorf also got to 4, and it was either a tie with Colin/LC or a 3 way tie that nuked Colin.

I just don't see the path to anything other than an LC lynch.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 103

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 3

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:59 pm I am only on page 44, so I'm still behind. Most of the pages are blocked here and I will be in a meeting when the poll closes, I think. I recall being impressed with Russtifinko's Hitler thing, and so I'm putting my vote on timmer. I don't hate the Colin lynch, but I see he already has five votes.
Talk to me about LC and Nutella.
I don't suspect either.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:01 pm Glor, get an avatar.

Is it helpful to Epi if we don’t curse?
MacDougall's signature is enough to thwart your efforts at restraint. :meany:

Seriously, there are other elements that don't make sense, including banners (I think) that the system at work flags. I've never figured out exactly what.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I forgot Guin too. Why are there so damned many of you people? Fuggin soft green, shit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:52 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:59 pm I am only on page 44, so I'm still behind. Most of the pages are blocked here and I will be in a meeting when the poll closes, I think. I recall being impressed with Russtifinko's Hitler thing, and so I'm putting my vote on timmer. I don't hate the Colin lynch, but I see he already has five votes.
I don't suspect either.
Bro u trippin

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:56 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:52 am
I don't suspect either.
Bro u trippin
Bro is still six pages behind. Bro can't keep up. Bro is tired. Bro is going to bed. Bro is not looking forward to the 10+ additional pages Bro won't be able to read until Bro gets home, except it's Bro's wife's birthday and Bro has plans.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long story short my guy:

Long Con is bad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:52 am Premise: Whoever had the lynch fail is bad.

1. Long Con had the most votes, so he's bad.
2. Glorf somehow had the most votes, and Poo-Pooed on everybody before bailing because he's bad even tho he said he wasn't.
3. Colin with 3 votes somehow got to at least 4 whilst Long Con and Glorf also got to 4, and it was either a tie with Colin/LC or a 3 way tie that nuked Colin.

I just don't see the path to anything other than an LC lynch.
Yeah it's 99% likely.
My siggie.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 261

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:50 am julfindel
DharmaHelper
timmer

Slowner
Epignosis
poutanko
nutella
Jackofhearts2005

A vast chasm stretching across the universe

speedzeye
Lunalee
MacDougall
karavalenge
sprityo

Long Con

Sorta POE, but in fruit roll-up form. Ordered between-tiers but not within-tiers.
forgot me too fam
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 261

Post by Quin »

nvm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Ok so since people asked

juliets has kill immunity tonight, to go in line with previous replacements.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Re: Hogwarts Mafia

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:00 pm heyyyyy!!!

the poll question is always a hard one for me to answer, it's a close call between 3 and 7 but I usually go with 3
Bad
Bullzeye wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:03 pm Ah Hufflepuff, the miscellaneous house. Probably about right for me. Prisoner of Azkaban was my favourite book but least favourite film. I guess I'll vote for that one.
Bad
Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:11 pm I have never huffed nor puffed in my life. :suspish:
Bad

There you go. End dat game.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:25 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:23 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:14 pm What do we think of me building the case that led to LC's no-lynch fam. Honest answers.
I like this idea.
Well I already built the case, I'm asking what people think of me after the LC no-lynch. Since I built the case that would have lynched him.
I think you look civ, even if LC is innocent somehow.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHerper is too herpful to be Mafia.

Sprityo on the other hand.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

Great great thinking.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I dunno you guys, Horcruxes sound good, let’s hear LC out.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Can a brotha get a rez here
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:14 am I dunno you guys, Horcruxes sound good, let’s hear LC out.
But if he had one doesn't that mean he is bad since they aren't anywhere in the set-up explanations and the mafia have secrets? I do agree with you thought about hearing LC out.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:09 am DharmaHerper is too herpful to be Mafia.

Sprityo on the other hand.
Agreed. I know sprityo didn't want to play because he told us that in discord when we were asking him to sign up, but now that he's in I would expect him to jump in and contribute. I'm worried about him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have a doctors appointment and physical therapy today so I will be in and out. See you later.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:42 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:14 am I dunno you guys, Horcruxes sound good, let’s hear LC out.
But if he had one doesn't that mean he is bad since they aren't anywhere in the set-up explanations and the mafia have secrets? I do agree with you thought about hearing LC out.
I was actually being super sarcastic :D

Return to “Previous Jobs”