Moderator: Community Team

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 7

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:17 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:36 pm Oh hey two people in Ravenclaw didn't vote for sprityo. This might finally be our moment.

But of course that includes Luna. :suspish:
What are you getting at?
I'm saying I think we may have won the house cup but I don't want you to get a prize because you're bad.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Lunalee »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:21 pm Yeah actually that makes sense to me. One of them has a check and he claimed privately and she claimed publicly but they have access to the same information.
This doesn't make any sense. If Jack and I were teammates, why would I have done anything to contradict his private conversation with DH, which I'm sure he would have kept his team informed about, and why would I say anything to stop the townie Sloonei lynch? That would have gone off with out a hitch, an nobody would have started suspecting Jack if I had not said anything. Take off your tinfoil. You're not making any sense.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:22 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:17 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:36 pm Oh hey two people in Ravenclaw didn't vote for sprityo. This might finally be our moment.

But of course that includes Luna. :suspish:
What are you getting at?
I'm saying I think we may have won the house cup but I don't want you to get a prize because you're bad.
Oh neat. We haven't gotten the house cup before
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:24 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:21 pm Yeah actually that makes sense to me. One of them has a check and he claimed privately and she claimed publicly but they have access to the same information.
This doesn't make any sense. If Jack and I were teammates, why would I have done anything to contradict his private conversation with DH, which I'm sure he would have kept his team informed about, and why would I say anything to stop the townie Sloonei lynch? That would have gone off with out a hitch, an nobody would have started suspecting Jack if I had not said anything. Take off your tinfoil. You're not making any sense.
I sense salt :goofp:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

House cup results postponed until tomorrow morning because I'm still kind of wasted. I mean you don't want me accidentally giving the win to Hufflepuff do you

The good news is that both the pizza and the caipirinha were delicious.
poutanko
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by poutanko »

Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:24 pm an nobody would have started suspecting Jack if I had not said anything.
uh no...it's DH who called him out. Not you or anybody.

I still think it's between Luna and Colin. DH switched the lynch direction when it's only like less than 2 hours(?) left with the last vote from Nutella that decided the lynch being very close to the vote lock. Don't think Jack's team mate would have the time to think of a tactic to counter that (or changed the vote) without looking suspicious. I did consider player who didn't vote (Juliet) and player who was not present (MacD). Juliet has Glorf truth meta while MacD was vouched by Timmer. He even put MacD higher than DH. Those 2 should be cleared. Colin checked green so
[VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:42 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:24 pm an nobody would have started suspecting Jack if I had not said anything.

I still think it's between Luna and Colin. DH switched the lynch direction when it's only like less than 2 hours(?) left with the last vote from Nutella that decided the lynch being very close to the vote lock. Don't think Jack's team mate would have the time to think of a tactic to counter that (or changed the vote) without looking suspicious. I did consider player who didn't vote (Juliet) and player who was not present (MacD). Juliet has Glorf truth meta while MacD was vouched by Timmer. He even put MacD higher than DH. Those 2 should be cleared. Colin checked green so
But I did vote, just not for Jack.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:43 pm

...was talking about the stance between Jack wagon and mine :fist:
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:47 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:43 pm

...was talking about the stance between Jack wagon and mine :fist:
I'm not sure why you are shaking your fist at me. I didn't vote for you either, I voted sprityo and then was out of the thread all day Friday. I came back and had a message from DH to vote jack and a message from jack to vote you. I didn't have enough time to consider either.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

[mention]juliets[/mention] I considered you 2 because it could be that Jack was convincing enough to get people to vote me that his team mate may not be the one on my wagon. You and MacD were on neutral ground that time. You were present but didn't vote any of us. MacD was sleeping I think? Didn't mention you yesterday because Glorf truth meta. I did wonder about MacD but Timmer said he's sure he's Town implying a mechanic check.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Didn't quote because of getting logged out again.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:56 pm @juliets I considered you 2 because it could be that Jack was convincing enough to get people to vote me that his team mate may not be the one on my wagon. You and MacD were on neutral ground that time. You were present but didn't vote any of us. MacD was sleeping I think? Didn't mention you yesterday because Glorf truth meta. I did wonder about MacD but Timmer said he's sure he's Town implying a mechanic check.
I think maybe you missed the fact that though I was present at the very last minute I had not read any of DH's logic for voting Jack. I didn't realize Jack had claimed cop to DH, I didn't know anything that was going on except that both he and Jack were asking me to vote for different people. I don't move my vote just because someone asks me to. I might have well been asleep with Mac - well not with him with him but with him in different countries. Anyway, it really makes no difference. I shook my fist at Epi because I was kidding with him and then I shook my fist at the mafia because they stole my Phoenix. My perception is you shook your fist at me because I didn't understand what you were saying. Please don't do it again, its not necessary.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Everyone here is dead except for pout.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Sorry....I thought it's just a cute emoji. It's not meant in serious way ._.

It's morning here, other players (I think mostly live on the other side of the globe) might be busy or sleeping Image
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 209

Post by timmer »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:52 pm Lol I keep choosing bad kill targets amiright?
Eyy, eff you, buddeh!

:beer:
My siggie.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

Luna outted herself as a cop to save a civ Sloonei....
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anyway, Voting Mac.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Luna outted herself as a cop to save a civ Sloonei
Jack wanted everyone to kill poutanko
Juliets is Glorf (and if she's bad I'm leaving the site.)
I'm me.

That leaves:
Mac
Colin
Nutella

If Timmer's vouch means anything, (I dunno what it means), then Mac is fine.

Which leaves Colin and Nutella.

Long Con expressed suspicion of Colin and Mac, but only voted for Colin (after calling his play "strong"). Nutella called out INH and was buddied by Long Con. I don't see a team getting that into themselves out in the open.

Eh. It's Mac?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:47 pm
Only salt here is from being wrongfully suspected. :goofp: Tell me though, why would it make sense to have stopped the sloonei lynch if I were scum?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

voting Colin because who else really?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Eh I kinda wanna vote Mac.

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Why would timmer have vouched for him though? I have a theory as to why and besides i have been pretty sure Mac is town for a while now.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:42 pm
Only salt here is from being wrongfully suspected. :goofp: Tell me though, why would it make sense to have stopped the sloonei lynch if I were scum?
So that you could say this now? :p
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

nutella wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:13 am
Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:42 pm
So that you could say this now? :p
You've got me. I planned this far ahead, and did everything I did just for this moment.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:12 am Why would timmer have vouched for him though? I have a theory as to why and besides i have been pretty sure Mac is town for a while now.
IDK how or why Timmer could vouch for Mac with any degree of certainty.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:18 pm I mean you don't want me accidentally giving the win to Hufflepuff do you
:clap:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:59 pm Anyway, Voting Mac.
:faint:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:49 am
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:12 am Why would timmer have vouched for him though? I have a theory as to why and besides i have been pretty sure Mac is town for a while now.
Maybe Timmer’s good at mafia.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

TFW three people are voting for the cop and one of them is doing it so Luna can't check them tonight

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Post by MacDougall »

The only way DharmaHelper can justify a vote on me is if he doesn't give a shit about the roof.

I gave Timmer Elixir of Life. That's why he town cleared me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:05 am
Fucking clearly. See now even Jack is town clearing me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:13 pm Sorry....I thought it's just a cute emoji. It's not meant in serious way ._.

It's morning here, other players (I think mostly live on the other side of the globe) might be busy or sleeping Image
Ok thanks Pout. I was just in a mood last night. And it was 8pm eastern standard time when I posted so I expected there would be people around. Most posting seems to happen after I go to ed though.

Ok on to figure out who's bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] I'd love to hear your thoughts after the latest kill. Or did you give them already?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Gryffindor won again.

(sorry guys, I promise I'll post all the house cup scores at the end so you guys can learn what happened)

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention]
[mention]DharmaHelper[/mention]
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Updated the Story Log.

Also I noticed I had forgotten to reveal sprityo's abilities in his lynch post. I edited them in now.

I think that's everything, if I forgot anything else let me know.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Oh yeah just a reminder. Since there are 8 players left, House Cups are over.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:16 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:05 am
Fucking clearly. See now even Jack is town clearing me.
Lock it in. :noble:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:51 am Gryffindor won again.

(sorry guys, I promise I'll post all the house cup scores at the end so you guys can learn what happened)

@ColinIsCool
@DharmaHelper
Rigged af
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Some bullshit headmaster favoritism I’ll tell you hawhat.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]DharmaHelper[/mention]

Mason plz
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:48 pm Eh I kinda wanna vote Mac.
you should do that then.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:13 am The only way DharmaHelper can justify a vote on me is if he doesn't give a shit about the roof.

I gave Timmer Elixir of Life. That's why he town cleared me.
Oh word.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I love how Mac got mad at me for voting Colin lol good one.

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:51 am Gryffindor won again.

@ColinIsCool
@DharmaHelper
P r I m o G a r b o

maybe I should vote Colin after all :suspish:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yeah screw it [VOTE: colin] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:26 pm Yeah screw it [VOTE: colin] aubergine
lol wut

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:27 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:26 pm Yeah screw it [VOTE: colin] aubergine
lol wut
Last time I changed my mind and said something like that (I think it was "what the hell" or something but whatever) we found ourselves a scum so :shrug2:

Lol actually though I'm rethinking the Luna sloonei thing and can't really justify it and Colin makes more sense.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

There was a much stronger case on Colin the other day and there was a while where I was pretty confident it was him so I'm going back to that.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Cool.

Hey if you could Block Colin how come you didn't block Jack tho

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:33 pm Cool.

Hey if you could Block Colin how come you didn't block Jack tho
Seemed too obvious and someone had already said they were doing so, but I thought it was sloonei lol :stare:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”