Who?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:54 pm

speedchuck
61%
sprityo
No votes
Kylemii
11%
Roger Daltrey (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
28%

Total votes: 18
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: The Game of Champions 2018 [Day 4]

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:16 pm

Finally I think the people saying this is unlikely or impossible haven't played enough games with a mafia DH or remember how skilled he can be. I think it's not only plausible, but likely that they came up with a bussing strategy once it became clear that one of them could be lynched.

Not to mention even when Luna was bussing DH she was still attempting to find another wagon and lead the lynch away from both of them.
sig wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:25 pm Votes DH after this post from me, but then later says it was weird I didn't vote for him.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:02 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:46 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:41 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:32 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:42 am
sig wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:46 am So quick recap I thought the mafia killed Mac since he had names on his list. I still believe this is true anand recommend we look closely into DH and juliet, however atm I think we should be lynching Luna. She's been spared from a lynch twice with a non mafia being lynched each time.
Why are we isolating that one post and not, say, his harranguing of Quin?
Quin is dead and flipped mafia. However, I don't think they'd have killed him if he was right about just one person. So he probably had more mafia members on that list.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm it's a N1 kill. And it's Mac. And he was after Quin. I don't think they need a stronger reason.

But if mac was onto someone else, who would it be?
I think he was right about DH as well, I'm unsure about Juliet being mafia, but I'm leaning no atm.

I don't want to lynch blooper today, i've been gut reading her as good. I much prefer the Luna/DH near tie we've got going on.
LOL. okay, I'll tie it for you.

[VOTE: DharmaHelper] aubergine

Then she switches off of DH onto Jay, at this point going with my World 1 the mafia team decided to try to save both DH and Luna by redirected onto Jay who in theory should've been an easy target.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:45 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:41 pm I don’t love head-ass meat slabs/hot potatoes/fire drills but I also don’t love the two wagons
yeah, me neither, since I'm one of them. :P Also DH hasn't been around much today, and I feel bad lynching someone who's not around to defend themselves.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:47 pm the lynch today is quite boring, and I want to switch to Jay in case it takes off.

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine

Then she winds up switching back to DH after the Jay wagon doesn't catch so she can get some civ credit for being the counterwagon to mafia and voting for him.
Long Con wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:26 pm Luna, have you had suspicion of and/or voted TH? Can't remember.

Ok I have to admit these are all pretty good points. This may not be as easy as I was hoping but I am willing to give sig another chance for this and look at luna again.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:31 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:31 pm I'm just having a hard time seeing the two TH vote forces as coincidental and Luna's reason for doing it - no strategy just picked two names and did it - sounds very fishy to me.
+1
Yeah, I could see it as a coincidence but her explanation was very fishy. If she is town why wouldn't she just make someone vote for whomever her top suspect is??
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:01 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:23 pm I'm having a hard time believing that you used your one shot with no strategy whatsoever in mind. I will consider what you say and I ask others to speak up as to whether this is believable or not.
This is not an accusation. Luna not having a town motive is odd (though, like with silencing, there's hardly ever a good town reason to force votes).
Unless you have a scum motive you'd like to bring up, this doesn't point to scum.
...:shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:02 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:31 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:31 pm I'm just having a hard time seeing the two TH vote forces as coincidental and Luna's reason for doing it - no strategy just picked two names and did it - sounds very fishy to me.
+1
This is a fair point, I'll concede. Still looking for a scum motive behind it. Not like they were trying to lynch TH. And if Luna coordinated with scum, linking the wand use to BTSC, then why did she claim to have used it?
huh? I don't understand what the last sentence is referring to
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elohcin wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:03 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:01 am
Eloh: she may have been attempting to get civ credit by doubting the then-runaway Luna wagon. Her insistence that someone explain the DH lynch may be consistent with her beliefs but it may be that she was reluctant to sacrifice a powerful teammate. As to why you wouldn’t vote Luna, then, I dunno ...

I never thought Luna was bad. Why would I vote her at that time?

Then.........
sig wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:25 pm Votes DH after this post from me, but then later says it was weird I didn't vote for him.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:02 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:46 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:41 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:32 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:42 am

Why are we isolating that one post and not, say, his harranguing of Quin?
Quin is dead and flipped mafia. However, I don't think they'd have killed him if he was right about just one person. So he probably had more mafia members on that list.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm it's a N1 kill. And it's Mac. And he was after Quin. I don't think they need a stronger reason.

But if mac was onto someone else, who would it be?
I think he was right about DH as well, I'm unsure about Juliet being mafia, but I'm leaning no atm.

I don't want to lynch blooper today, i've been gut reading her as good. I much prefer the Luna/DH near tie we've got going on.
LOL. okay, I'll tie it for you.

[VOTE: DharmaHelper] aubergine

Then she switches off of DH onto Jay, at this point going with my World 1 the mafia team decided to try to save both DH and Luna by redirected onto Jay who in theory should've been an easy target.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:45 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:41 pm I don’t love head-ass meat slabs/hot potatoes/fire drills but I also don’t love the two wagons
yeah, me neither, since I'm one of them. :P Also DH hasn't been around much today, and I feel bad lynching someone who's not around to defend themselves.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:47 pm the lynch today is quite boring, and I want to switch to Jay in case it takes off.

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine

Then she winds up switching back to DH after the Jay wagon doesn't catch so she can get some civ credit for being the counterwagon to mafia and voting for him.
This is pretty damning. I think I may have been tricked by Luna all game so far.

Then her explanation of how she used the wand..

**voting Luna**
Yikes.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:37 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:26 pm Luna, have you had suspicion of and/or voted TH? Can't remember.
I did sort of suspect TH for his interactions with DH, but I didn't vote Turnip since it was close to EOD and he had no chance of getting lynched.
wait, when was this? which interactions with DH?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

and juliets it's definitely not black and white slam dunk evidence she's mafia. it could be a coincidence that they both picked TH, and maybe she just didn't have a great strategy for how to use it even if she was town and maybe decided she suspected TH a bit/enough to make someone vote for him idk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

also yeah she probably wanted to make sure she used it early in case she died, especially since she was a popular lynch target and had reason for that concern.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

mmmmm [VOTE: eloh] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Tfw the host's wife's name is misspelled on the poll :goofp:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 206
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:52 pm and juliets it's definitely not black and white slam dunk evidence she's mafia. it could be a coincidence that they both picked TH, and maybe she just didn't have a great strategy for how to use it even if she was town and maybe decided she suspected TH a bit/enough to make someone vote for him idk
Ok, i respect your opinion and have been having my doubts about it being slam dunk, especially since she admitted she had it. I'll pull my vote off of her and probably put it on Elo.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:55 pm Tfw the host's wife's name is misspelled on the poll :goofp:
juliets wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:35 pm Epi here are the first 5 ISO links you can copy into your 1st post. I will try to do some more later.

ColinisCool
colonialbob
Dharmahelper
Elochin
Enrique
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sorry!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Lunalee »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:08 pm @Lunalee Who did you redirect all these nights?
I don't want to say because it will inevitably turn into a discussion of, "Why did Luna pick those people? She must be scum." I will say however that I don't believe any of my redirects have actually affected anything. Meaning I haven't redirected any kills.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 188

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:41 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:23 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:38 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:32 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:59 pm It's mostly because of the wand issue though. I had marked Luna off my suspects list until I found out she had the wand, compelled speed to vote Turnip, and says she just picked the two of them for no reason. I find it hard to believe a smart woman like Luna wouldn't have tried to use her item strategically or at least for some reason.
And because she does something you think is un-strategic, you think she's scum? How does that make sense?

This is just another symptom of the "You're playing sub-optimally so you must be scum" mindset that I got in trouble for in Hogwarts Mafia, Everyone's-Cursed Mafia, etc.
Why are you so convinced she's town?
No mechanical reason. Just a hunch. I've gotten used to reading Luna in mafia games a bit, I think.
I'd bet anything that Luna used the wand because she thought she'd be lynched D2 and wanted to use the cool item.
She might have made me target TH because he "Liked!" my surgery post, for lols.

The only thing I could remotely suspect her for in the game so far is that there were coordinated "possessions" with me and Juliets. At the same time, I see no mafia motive or reasonable suspicion beyond "this is so synchronized y'all" in that event.
Given that the Wand was a unique item, someone copying the power or using another item that duplicates the effect wouldn't be out of the picture. Anyway, I'm not voting for Luna over night action screwery that has no concrete scum leaning.

And if Luna were on a mafia team, they'd be screaming "NO, DON'T WASTE THE VOTE FORCING ABILITY ON DAY 2!" Just an afterthought.
Ok I get the underlined - but why are you coming up with that instead of Luna explaining it when I asked?
I have my guesses regarding that, but I think it would be better if you got a straight answer out of Luna instead of my speculation. Even if I have some theory as to why she isn't answering you, my espousing that theory just furthers the problem. [mention]Lunalee[/mention]

lol I got linki'd with a sort-of answer
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:49 pm speed it seems like you are trying to discredit me and my information instead of trying to consider it as part of the whole picture, calling it "night action screwery". I find that odd.
My emphasis was that I don't want to lynch someone just because their night action happened to coincide with another identical one. I believe you and your info 100%. You used the word "possessed." That's what happened to me, too.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 188

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:13 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:52 pm and juliets it's definitely not black and white slam dunk evidence she's mafia. it could be a coincidence that they both picked TH, and maybe she just didn't have a great strategy for how to use it even if she was town and maybe decided she suspected TH a bit/enough to make someone vote for him idk
Ok, i respect your opinion and have been having my doubts about it being slam dunk, especially since she admitted she had it. I'll pull my vote off of her and probably put it on Elo.
I was looking at voting Eloh as well. Nutella was right about the "Yikes" post.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123

Post by novaselinenever »

Lunalee wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:41 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:08 pm @Lunalee Who did you redirect all these nights?
I don't want to say because it will inevitably turn into a discussion of, "Why did Luna pick those people? She must be scum." I will say however that I don't believe any of my redirects have actually affected anything. Meaning I haven't redirected any kills.
Avoiding to share could also turn into a discussion with a similar conclusion, lol. It might help ease the suspicion on you and that's not a good enough reservation, so I'm going to have to insist.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks speed chuck, I appreciate you asking [mention]Lunalee[/mention] to speak to this subject. And very interesting that the word used with you was also "possessed". I don't know what it means but I will mull it over.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

I'd vote Eloh then Luna I think.

If I wasn't irresistably attracted to a man in uniform that is.

PS is anybody else wondering about the WIFOMy nature of JJJ as the target here?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:46 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:41 pm
Avoiding to share could also turn into a discussion with a similar conclusion, lol. It might help ease the suspicion on you and that's not a good enough reservation, so I'm going to have to insist.
+1

This info being public helps town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Lunalee[/mention] Is it a redirect or a misdirect? As in, do you choose the new target or do you just cause someone to fire at a random target?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

colonialbob wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:47 pm I'd vote Eloh then Luna I think.

Yeah tbh he is next on my list after Eloh, maybe roughly on the same level as kyle.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:00 pm

Yeah tbh he is next on my list after Eloh, maybe roughly on the same level as kyle.
What happened to your suspicion of sig?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90

Post by Elohcin »

colonialbob wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:56 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:53 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:57 pm Here's his post. It came during the lynch. Is this a vouch or an opinion?
sprityo wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:49 am Hey guys Luna is town :beer: another mystery solved
Sounds like he got info. But I don't trust it. Not sprit, the info. You never know in these games.
Gross
Did I say something nasty?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:06 pm

Calmed down a bit due to his posts today sounding like genuine analysis, but he's still up there.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sorry I haven't been around today, I'm going to follow the lead of some of my trusted folks, I'll trust Luna Lee at this time although the vote force thing gives me pause. I'll vote Elohcin to take it on the chin.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Elohcin wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:08 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:56 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:53 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:57 pm Here's his post. It came during the lynch. Is this a vouch or an opinion?
sprityo wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:49 am Hey guys Luna is town :beer: another mystery solved
Sounds like he got info. But I don't trust it. Not sprit, the info. You never know in these games.
Gross
Did I say something nasty?
Yes
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DH was having no fun because his teammate Enrique ghosted his team. Discuss.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:25 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:06 pm

Calmed down a bit due to his posts today sounding like genuine analysis, but he's still up there.
He's bussing Luna, that's why it sounds that genuine :nicenod:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:31 pm DH was having no fun because his teammate Enrique ghosted his team. Discuss.
hm you quit writing letters just as you were gaining suspicion for bussing dh but ok

also I completely forgot enri was in this game and apparently he still technically is (should he be replaced???) but if you're not bad you might be onto something here
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:31 pm DH was having no fun because his teammate Enrique ghosted his team. Discuss.
hm you quit writing letters just as you were gaining suspicion for bussing dh but ok

also I completely forgot enri was in this game and apparently he still technically is (should he be replaced???) but if you're not bad you might be onto something here
I don’t give a shit about suspicion

People were annoyed by my letters and I wasn’t having as much fun anymore. I’m in shtick-transition. I welcome shtick recommendations.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:37 pm

People were annoyed by my letters and I wasn’t having as much fun anymore. I’m in shtick-transition. I welcome shtick recommendations.
Images.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

President quotes were popular (and also exhausting)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lyrics are pretty good. The National mayb?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Elo-chin, huh? I'll check back on that tomorrow - we just got a Switch and that's tonight's activity. And possibly every night's activity, forever.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

nijuukyugou wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:44 pm Elo-chin, huh? I'll check back on that tomorrow - we just got a Switch and that's tonight's activity. And possibly every night's activity, forever.
oh that reminds me: SW-0615-9082-2720

smash broooooooos
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:39 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:29 pm
It came at the start of this phase when I was the only one voting her. I took it as a result from the previous night, him having solved something just like with niju and LC.
That could be what he meant - I'll see what he says. sprityo
nova is correct, it's something i solved
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

tell me i'm valid oh wise one :workit:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

write all your thoughts in the form of smutty vampire fan-fiction, that way i don't have to do it
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

real question, for basically everyone: has anyone ever been lynched and not taken it as an opportunity to distance from one or more teammates? i don't think i've ever not done that and i'm not sure if that's the norm
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DH spent a good deal of his final day trying to link nutella and lunalee, specifically in accusing nutella of trying to direct attention away from lunalee. he doesn't interact with lunalee directly much but he talks about her a lot. lunalee's side of interactions about/with DH feel more genuine than his about her.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:57 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:39 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:29 pm
It came at the start of this phase when I was the only one voting her. I took it as a result from the previous night, him having solved something just like with niju and LC.
That could be what he meant - I'll see what he says. sprityo
nova is correct, it's something i solved
ok thanks sprityo, that seals it for me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Enrique has been in the back of my mind bothering me because he hasn't shown up. I keep expecting him to be replaced. I certainly think it's possible that he ghosted his team but I keep seeing other tangible things to vote for. Are you considering a vote for him today?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Just to be clear to everyone, I’m not a cop role

This is simply me figuring out the game and putting my entire trust into these proclamations
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Also Colin is on my watchlist

Probably the person I would nab as mafia rn

But I’m more in favor of not losing Luna unless I get a big turn out for voting colin
Banners:
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 186

Post by ColinIsCool »

sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:56 pm Also Colin is on my watchlist

Probably the person I would nab as mafia rn

But I’m more in favor of not losing Luna unless I get a big turn out for voting colin
You keep saying this. You do not back it up with a reason. If you want to lynch me, I suggest you do that.

As a side-note — considering that I am a civ, I'll disregard your solutions until proven otherwise, because if you're wrong about this ... :shrug:
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Either you’re mafia or you have a very coincidental way of voting
Banners:
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 186

Post by ColinIsCool »

sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:14 pm Either you’re mafia or you have a very coincidental way of voting
What do you mean, exactly?

I know my vote yesterday is about as bad as it gets, but that's not a mistake I'd make as scum. Doing dumb scummy looking stuff is the town meta for me, and I wish I could say it's manufactured, but I just do stuff like that.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I am not appreciating the coyness, sprityo.

Luna, the Wand: is it a one-time use, or every night? I saw some talk around the subject but I don't recall a definitive statement.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:54 pm Just to be clear to everyone, I’m not a cop role

This is simply me figuring out the game and putting my entire trust into these proclamations
Ok so you're not a cop but do you have some way besides your own thoughts to be 100% sure she is civ?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”