35%

Total votes: 23
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Re: [DAY 2] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by insertnamehere »

Dom wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:Rather than drag this out any longer, I am just going to vote for [redacted]. He's basically outed himself, and he continues to be doing what he can to keep attention on him which is distracting to the nth degree.
T H I S
Epignosis wrote:
Except he won't go.

Why are people voting for him?

Listen.

1. MovingPictures07 just said the Night closed when it closed.

2. The individual you voted for is pretty much neutered now that A Person is gone (unless anyone else decides to start being cute).

3. If Zodac targeted him, you will wind up lynching someone else. In other words, you could be voting for yourself.

The poll doesn't close until tomorrow evening, and people are coming in here, not reading the thread, and voting now?
#1) Why do you assume that Our Lovely Friend here is telling the truth about everything? He reads as very desperate. He reads as clinging onto whatever shred will save him.
#2) So let's say we don't lynch him today. Tomorrow, do we lynch him? Do we ever lynch him? Do we let him completely derail the thread forever? We haven't had any real discussions about anyone else.
Epignosis wrote:Furthermore, we basically just had a bonus lynch. A potentially revelatory one at that.

And people are coming in here voting for an outed, neutralized independent?

:eye:
Do YOU know his win condition, Epig? Why do you trust him????
I'm not claiming to know his win condition, but I am saying that you trust him far more than you should. It makes zero sense to trust him, even if his win condition is what he says. He has totally derailed the thread.
Why do you trust him?

You just keep me hanging on
You do realize that he was saying that I literally cannot be lynched today, right? And if you continue down this path, we'll have another day where the discussion is all about me, and not about baddies.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

insertnamehere wrote:I haven't said what my role is.
Who are you concluding at? sabulous leave the programme alone for a uninured.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

[redacted] wrote: You do realize that he was saying that I literally cannot be lynched today, right? And if you continue down this path, we'll have another day where the discussion is all about me, and not about baddies.
I realize he's saying that. I don't see much reason to blindly accept that as truth.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

thellama73 wrote:
[redacted] wrote: You do realize that he was saying that I literally cannot be lynched today, right? And if you continue down this path, we'll have another day where the discussion is all about me, and not about baddies.
I realize he's saying that. I don't see much reason to blindly accept that as truth.
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote: The poll doesn't close until tomorrow evening, and people are coming in here, not reading the thread, and voting now?
I've read the thread. I think it's pointless to speculate about the ways the roles may have been altered for balance. I have no more reason to trust you than anyone else. And I think your argument requires me to take a lot on faith. So I am voting for the person I trust least and most want to see gone. Sue me.
You are blindly accepting that Zodac won't be an issue. Someone's a wee bit of a hypocrite, eh?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Dom »

Attention Whore, if you're so civvie minded, why aren't you talking about who you think is bad, but rather, making sure all discussion is squandered?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

SHIT

Just a perfect day
drink Sangria in the park
And then later
when it gets dark, we go home

Just a perfect day
feed animals in the zoo
Then later
a movie, too, and then home

Oh, it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spend it with you
Oh, such a perfect day

Just a perfect day
problems all left alone
Weekenders on our own
it's such fun

Just a perfect day
you made me forget myself
I thought I was
someone else, someone good

I'm glad I spent it with you
Oh, such a perfect day

You're going to reap just what you sow
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Lizzy wrote: Who are you concluding at? sabulous leave the programme alone for a uninured.
=
Dom wrote:Attention Whore, if you're so civvie minded, why aren't you talking about who you think is bad, but rather, making sure all discussion is squandered?
this is LoRab i license trying to say :hugs:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright, time to scan/read as quick as I can and then vote, or else you're going to reap just what you sow. Only 4 pages, so it's not like it's such a perfect day.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Lizzy, are you saying our Attention Grabbing Friend is likely up to no good because of what I said? Please answer yes or no. :)

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dom wrote:Attention Whore, if you're so civvie minded, why aren't you talking about who you think is bad, but rather, making sure all discussion is squandered?
Seeing as I've killed more baddies then anyone else in the game, I'll give it a shot. A Person being bad makes me really suspect her two compatriots, Vomps and Lizzy. Lizzy has been actually participating, and coming off pretty civ, but Vompatti is barely posting. And when he does post, it's the same vague BS he always does. Seeing as that's really all we have to go on makes him my top suspect right now.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Loud Noises wrote:
Seeing as I've killed more baddies then anyone else in the game, I'll give it a shot. A Person being bad makes me really suspect her two compatriots, Vomps and Lizzy. Lizzy has been actually participating, and coming off pretty civ, but Vompatti is barely posting. And when he does post, it's the same vague BS he always does. Seeing as that's really all we have to go on makes him my top suspect right now.
really? how many baddies have you killed?
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Dom wrote:Lizzy, are you saying our Attention Grabbing Friend is likely up to no good because of what I said? Please answer yes or no. :)

Dom wrote: no. :)
I'm asking Spirit Oracle Bill the Lizard is whap suspecting, tantalize using his programme

:\

Linki -Damned Worm NorthernBelle that
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dom wrote:
Loud Noises wrote:
really? how many baddies have you killed?
AP failed at the Lou Reed curse, causing him to be modkilled, and he was a baddie.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Epignosis »

I don't think that's true.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

I think the nub was modkilled for editing the shit out of his posts.

Its such a perfect day
Its such a perfect day
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I think it's a combination of editing his posts and missing the curse, but mostly the first one. But in the end, he's going to reap just what he sowed. As much as I want to vote for Epig today, because it's such a perfect day, I will be going with He Who Must Not Be Named. If he comes back as an indy though, I will be going after Epig. Very, VERY hard.

Votes.....well, you know

Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

DharmaHelper wrote:I think the nub was modkilled for editing the shit out of his posts.

Its such a perfect day
Its such a perfect day
Pretty sure MP even quoted the posts he edited. Can't see someone dying for failing that curse given the amount of posts that have forgotten the lyrics and added them in a second post.

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

Somehow I am not surprised that Epignosis, the guy that is responsible for the swoll ass powers of the Doge, is sour about the votes for Doge. It's such a perfect day to lynch Doge, and then drink sangria in the park.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I think it's a combination of editing his posts and missing the curse, but mostly the first one. But in the end, he's going to reap just what he sowed. As much as I want to vote for Epig today, because it's such a perfect day, I will be going with He Who Must Not Be Named. If he comes back as an indy though, I will be going after Epig. Very, VERY hard.

Votes.....well, you know

What?

You just keep me hanging on?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom, I'm responding to you, but I have to cook now.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I think it's a combination of editing his posts and missing the curse, but mostly the first one. But in the end, he's going to reap just what he sowed. As much as I want to vote for Epig today, because it's such a perfect day, I will be going with He Who Must Not Be Named. If he comes back as an indy though, I will be going after Epig. Very, VERY hard.

Votes.....well, you know

If he comes back independent you'll be going after me? :confused:
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:If he comes back as an indy though, I will be going after Epig. Very, VERY hard.
lol wat?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:Somehow I am not surprised that Epignosis, the guy that is responsible for the swoll ass powers of the Doge, is sour about the votes for Doge. It's such a perfect day to lynch Doge, and then drink sangria in the park.
Says someone who voted without reading even though we have another day.

I expressed all this before the Night was over.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Somehow I am not surprised that Epignosis, the guy that is responsible for the swoll ass powers of the Doge, is sour about the votes for Doge. It's such a perfect day to lynch Doge, and then drink sangria in the park.
Says someone who voted without reading even though we have another day.

I expressed all this before the Night was over.
But if he's not Media, how do you explain the buttload of players all with variations on the same curse?

Just a perfect day
You made me forget myself
I thought I was someone else
Someone who wasn't being forced to post Lou Reed lyrics, I mean seriously this song doesn't even have very many unique lines.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I guess I'm going to reap just what I sow. I thought the poll ended tonight. I would certainly have waited and taken more time to decide on this one if I had realized that. But still, I'm glad I spent it with you.

I don't like how Epig has tried to dissuade us from lynching The Unmentionable One today. And given what I said previously (in regards to him taking his big gambit and mentioning TUO's name many times in one post), I would lean towards him being a baddie.

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Look people, I know mafia involves reading, and apparently that's too much for some people, but I really expected better from you people. This is a game for goddamn champions.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Vote for the person that seems the most suspicious. Got it?
Sound advice, my good chap! :)
awestricken blendy little...
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Linki: Not sure about Lizzy. I throw her in with A Person and Vomps as the "avant-garde players" and have a hard time reading them. Although I do think it's possible, I just don't see Lizzy tipping her hand this early like that.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I have to leave for work soon, and won't have time to check in before the deadline. I'm in between INH and Lizzy. While I could easily vote for either one, I'm willing to give INH a bit of time (albeit not much) to see if he goes anywhere with his idea. The fact that Lizzy latched onto it in an "This seems like it could be a great idea, so why not test it out?" when it's terrible in practice seems more suspicious to me right now. So she is getting my vote.

Votes Lizzy
you March Hare saying? :evileye:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I could be on board with that as well. I don't like how [redacted] has dominated the thread and gloated so much at his own survival.
Same here. I would be more than willing to go along with this plan.
honest doing Red King blendiness reprint

Votes.....well, you know

ductility Zelda?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

insertnamehere wrote:Look people, I know mafia involves reading, and apparently that's too much for some people, but I really expected better from you people. This is a game for goddamn champions.
And posts like this are how champions behave? :p

Just a perfect day
Drink sangria in the park
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I guess I'm going to reap just what I sow. I thought the poll ended tonight. I would certainly have waited and taken more time to decide on this one if I had realized that. But still, I'm glad I spent it with you.

I don't like how Epig has tried to dissuade us from lynching The Unmentionable One today. And given what I said previously (in regards to him taking his big gambit and mentioning TUO's name many times in one post), I would lean towards him being a baddie.

Why? I'm just not seeing the connection. I have no specific read on Epig yet, but I'm not sure I see why he must be bad.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom, I accidentally closed the tab where I was writing you back. But here's the gist of my thoughts:

First, I don't trust that person, insofar as the positive connotations of that verb go. I believe he is telling the truth, nothing more. Apparently, most people believe he is who he says he is. If he could target roles to not be redirected (a claim I yet wonder about), then they make the most logical sense. Pick Zodac to protect yourself, and pick the killer, because he knows they didn't choose him to kill (he's the #1 lynch candidate) and he doesn't want that kill to potentially be redirected to him. All that makes sense to me.

Second, if he is who we think he is, then lynching him is a wasted lynch with A Person gone, is it not? Think about that. As for derailing the thread, that's not his fault. If people ignore him, that stops happening. I've been accused of that before (most notably and recently in LOST) and it's a silly thing to say. People can ignore him.

Third, no, I don't know his win condition.

Fourth, EVEN IF HE IS BAD, I would be screaming the same thing from the rooftops. Some people seem to think I'm defending that individual: I am not. I do not want Zodac to wreak the havoc I saw in Masters of the Universe. I saw him play the others many, many times over.

I saw it, but you may have missed it Dom, because you went MIA in that one. ;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
[redacted] wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Okay, this thread has gotten complicated and I am busy and unlikely to be much less busier tomorrow. All of this talk and speculation about indie roles has the potential to lead me into analysis paralysis, so I am going to go ahead and vote for [redacted.] I know I don't trust him. I know I want him gone. That is enough.
Thinking too much makes my brainy-wainey hurt too, Llama.
I'll be so sorry to see you go.
Except he won't go.

Listen.

2. The individual you voted for is pretty much neutered now that A Person is gone (unless anyone else decides to start being cute).

3. If Zodac targeted him, you will wind up lynching someone else. In other words, you could be voting for yourself.

The poll doesn't close until tomorrow evening, and people are coming in here, not reading the thread, and voting now?

Weren't you the original "cutie" around here... :evileye:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I guess I'm going to reap just what I sow. I thought the poll ended tonight. I would certainly have waited and taken more time to decide on this one if I had realized that. But still, I'm glad I spent it with you.

In what specific way was I trying to dissuade you from lynching The Unmentionable One? If you'd read the thread, you would be able to answer that. You would also know the poll didn't close until tomorrow. You just came in, voted, and left a half-ass comment that made no sense at all.

I think it's awful that people will come in here, just see the pileup, vote likewise, and not regard anything folks have been saying.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Flyin' High »

Epignosis wrote:Second, if he is who we think he is, then lynching him is a wasted lynch with A Person gone, is it not? Think about that. As for derailing the thread, that's not his fault. If people ignore him, that stops happening. I've been accused of that before (most notably and recently in LOST) and it's a silly thing to say. People can ignore him.
This is something I completely disagree with you on. I have ignored him. Others have ignored him. He is responding to anyone and everyone and even quotes and responds to posts that have ZERO to do with him.

Example:
insertnamehere wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:RIPIYWG S~V~S :(

GYSIYAG, Nev.
AEHRGNBSFDLKBLFDKGMJSDFKGB SVS.

SREDKJGTSKDFNBCXVNBAEPEDGRSEDJGOFDXGXK Nev.
Look how many posts he has! 131! And we're on Day 2. You have the second most with 96.

To say that if we just ignore him he'll stop being a nuisance is a fallacy in my opinion. I think he is bluffing about getting to choose roles to not be targeted by his chaos. Because it seems to me, the whole point of chaos is to be chaotic. If you have some control over it then it's not truly chaos.

And if he is bluffing then Zodac's targets were likely affected by the chaos.

By voting him I know I'm taking a risk. But frankly, it's a risk I'm willing to take. He is playing a "look at me!" game and it's serving no purpose but to drive people a bit mad.
ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [NIGHT 1] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey everyone, I've had an insanely busy day and evening... I still have to compile more night actions.. I think I am still missing a few even. I'll give it a bit longer. I still need to do some more things anyway. I'll try to get to finishing my stuff here and then writing up the post as soon as I can. Sorry that life has gotten in the way; I feel I don't have near the time to host this as I thought I might since I've been balancing the new professor position, and also since I was on a Skype call with one of the PhD program directors for over an hour this evening.

So... post will come when it comes.
This post right here made it seem to me that pms were going to be accepted late. It does say some pms were missing and maybe he'd give it a bit longer.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kate wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
[redacted] wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Okay, this thread has gotten complicated and I am busy and unlikely to be much less busier tomorrow. All of this talk and speculation about indie roles has the potential to lead me into analysis paralysis, so I am going to go ahead and vote for [redacted.] I know I don't trust him. I know I want him gone. That is enough.
Except he won't go.

Listen.

Weren't you the original "cutie" around here... :evileye:
No ma'am, Miss Kate.

At the time, I did not think he was the role people were thinking he was. Folks were acting paranoid and talking about how many times his name was said and so forth. I wanted us to move on.

Do I regret it? Not at all. I think it served a purpose.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose! Lime Green looks good on ya!
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:Mongoose! Lime Green looks good on ya!
firstclass you! :biggrin:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Epi, you're forgetting that Zodac gets to CHOOSE in the event of ties, and you're assuming he knows who is important civ roles. We can hope Zodac is so annoyed that he goes along with popular opinion. And even if he doesn't, we're basically in a Day 1 situation and Zodac seems just as likely to get a baddie as we are.

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
@ Host - What counts for any Mr. Popular roles? Do abbreviations, permutations, and derivatives count toward the tally? What about any codenames/placeholders that we would come up with in a direct attempt to subterfuge that role's power?

Yes, yes, yes, and possibly.

PLEASE STOP USING NICKNAMES, EVERYONE!

I figured out how AP predicted I was gonna post.....I feel stupid now. Good riddance to cheaters and baddies.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Flyin' High wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Second, if he is who we think he is, then lynching him is a wasted lynch with A Person gone, is it not? Think about that. As for derailing the thread, that's not his fault. If people ignore him, that stops happening. I've been accused of that before (most notably and recently in LOST) and it's a silly thing to say. People can ignore him.
This is something I completely disagree with you on. I have ignored him. Others have ignored him. He is responding to anyone and everyone and even quotes and responds to posts that have ZERO to do with him.

Example:
insertnamehere wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:RIPIYWG S~V~S :(

GYSIYAG, Nev.
AEHRGNBSFDLKBLFDKGMJSDFKGB SVS.

SREDKJGTSKDFNBCXVNBAEPEDGRSEDJGOFDXGXK Nev.
Look how many posts he has! 131! And we're on Day 2. You have the second most with 96.

To say that if we just ignore him he'll stop being a nuisance is a fallacy in my opinion. I think he is bluffing about getting to choose roles to not be targeted by his chaos. Because it seems to me, the whole point of chaos is to be chaotic. If you have some control over it then it's not truly chaos.

And if he is bluffing then Zodac's targets were likely affected by the chaos.

By voting him I know I'm taking a risk. But frankly, it's a risk I'm willing to take. He is playing a "look at me!" game and it's serving no purpose but to drive people a bit mad.
I never said he would stop being a nuisance. I said if people ignored him, he would not derail the thread. There's a difference. Everyone has to ignore him.

If you want to lynch someone for being a nuisance, go ahead.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:Epi, you're forgetting that Zodac gets to CHOOSE in the event of ties, and you're assuming he knows who is important civ roles. We can hope Zodac is so annoyed that he goes along with popular opinion. And even if he doesn't, we're basically in a Day 1 situation and Zodac seems just as likely to get a baddie as we are.
I created the role. How I am forgetting that? I actually said this many times. (See Zodac 101) :confused:

I am not assuming Zodac knows who important anything roles are. Zodac will choose a player that has nearly no chance of getting lynched along with a player who has the most chance of getting lynched. That's basically how timmer played it, and he was the 29th player out. The game had 30 roles.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Epi, you're forgetting that Zodac gets to CHOOSE in the event of ties, and you're assuming he knows who is important civ roles. We can hope Zodac is so annoyed that he goes along with popular opinion. And even if he doesn't, we're basically in a Day 1 situation and Zodac seems just as likely to get a baddie as we are.
I created the role. How I am forgetting that? I actually said this many times. (See Zodac 101) :confused:

I am not assuming Zodac knows who important anything roles are. Zodac will choose a player that has nearly no chance of getting lynched along with a player who has the most chance of getting lynched. That's basically how timmer played it, and he was the 29th player out. The game had 30 roles.
Way for telling him how to beat us, then. :p

Nah but I suppose you're right, killing the most suspected player wouldn't help Zodac.

If his target wasn't switched, the lynch as it stands now wouldn't work today, but we'd have to check today to see if it would work tomorrow. My point about Zodac getting lucky and getting a baddie still stands.

I agree that spending 2 days worrying about current issues are a huge waste with BOB, Zodac, and 2 baddie teams running around. I do understand people who think current issues are annoying enough to cast pure logic aside, (I'm of that mindset myself on and off as I read the thread), but I personally probably won't today.

Do you have any good ideas for other lynch candidates? I know there's a Vomps suspicion out there, but I haven't seen evidence either way that makes me think he's bad or good, yet. DP has posted once, which seems un-champion-like. Other than that I'm still forming reads. Debates about lone indies don't give many alignment hints, generally speaking. :sigh:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Draconus »

insertnamehere wrote:
Kate wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Kate wrote: You completely ignore that this was mentioned in the thread with hours til night end and his power could have been switched, IF THAT IS HIS POWER in this game (which is not a FACT).
I think it'd be reasonable to assume that Zodac's power is still pretty much the same as it used to be, with just a slight tweak if necessary to make it fit better in the game. I can't think of a role on the list that has drastically changed from what it first was.

Just a perfect day
Problems all left alone
I'm never going to be able to listen to this song now, I'll associate it with having to post its lyrics in this game all day.
Maybe reasonable, but not a fact.
Begone with your reasonable assumption that actually use logic! We have no room for that here!
I'm going to miss you if you end up lynched.

I'm kind of disappointed that this whole Zodac scenario isn't being taken more seriously. If there's something I would do as an outed indie, it would be to tell the truth about my ability and what will happen with it. I don't completely trust the Sexy Motherfucker. But I will not be a part of a not-so-beautiful Zodac moment.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

Lizzy wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Vote for the person that seems the most suspicious. Got it?
Sound advice, my good chap! :)
awestricken blendy little...
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Linki: Not sure about Lizzy. I throw her in with A Person and Vomps as the "avant-garde players" and have a hard time reading them. Although I do think it's possible, I just don't see Lizzy tipping her hand this early like that.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I have to leave for work soon, and won't have time to check in before the deadline. I'm in between INH and Lizzy. While I could easily vote for either one, I'm willing to give INH a bit of time (albeit not much) to see if he goes anywhere with his idea. The fact that Lizzy latched onto it in an "This seems like it could be a great idea, so why not test it out?" when it's terrible in practice seems more suspicious to me right now. So she is getting my vote.

Votes Lizzy
you March Hare saying? :evileye:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I could be on board with that as well. I don't like how [redacted] has dominated the thread and gloated so much at his own survival.
Same here. I would be more than willing to go along with this plan.
honest doing Red King blendiness reprint

Votes.....well, you know

ductility Zelda?
Lizzy dear, for being insanified you make some excellent points. I will pay more attnetion to our bird of a feather after this lynch for sure.

Yeah Mongoose, way to be green! :D

Linki at least That Guy is posting and participating.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Kate wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Kate wrote: You completely ignore that this was mentioned in the thread with hours til night end and his power could have been switched, IF THAT IS HIS POWER in this game (which is not a FACT).
I think it'd be reasonable to assume that Zodac's power is still pretty much the same as it used to be, with just a slight tweak if necessary to make it fit better in the game. I can't think of a role on the list that has drastically changed from what it first was.

Just a perfect day
Problems all left alone
I'm never going to be able to listen to this song now, I'll associate it with having to post its lyrics in this game all day.
Maybe reasonable, but not a fact.
Begone with your reasonable assumption that actually use logic! We have no room for that here!
I'm going to miss you if you end up lynched.

I'm kind of disappointed that this whole Zodac scenario isn't being taken more seriously. If there's something I would do as an outed indie, it would be to tell the truth about my ability and what will happen with it. I don't completely trust the Sexy Motherfucker. But I will not be a part of a not-so-beautiful Zodac moment.

Do I still have to do this shit :mad:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Bullzeye wrote:I think today the best thing I can do is to copy my previous vote. I just don't believe we can trust him to stick with the civs and think on the whole it's best if we just eliminate the threat outright.

*Votes X*

Weekenders on our own
It's such fun
I think you're bad. Why?
I'd be more threatened by a powerful indie if I were bad, too.

But, It's Just a perfect day.
You just keep me hanging on.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

That Sexy Motherfucker wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I think today the best thing I can do is to copy my previous vote. I just don't believe we can trust him to stick with the civs and think on the whole it's best if we just eliminate the threat outright.

*Votes X*

Weekenders on our own
It's such fun
Nobody is even mentioning Zodac, are they? Are they even reading the thread.
I'm trying to. I'm just so fucking far behind. A new page is created every time I think I'm on the current page! :WTF:

But you keep me hanging on.

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:

*Votes X*

Weekenders on our own
It's such fun
I think you're bad. Why?
I'd be more threatened by a powerful indie if I were bad, too.

But, It's Just a perfect day.
Actually I like indies a lot better when I'm bad. I'd be being nice to him, trying to subtly coax him to my side. Do you think you can trust him to stay with the civs?

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Flyin' High »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:I'm kind of disappointed that this whole Zodac scenario isn't being taken more seriously. If there's something I would do as an outed indie, it would be to tell the truth about my ability and what will happen with it. I don't completely trust the Sexy Motherfucker. But I will not be a part of a not-so-beautiful Zodac moment.
The reason I think he's bluffing is because he didn't bring up the whole "I got to pick 3 roles who are immune to my chaos" until Epig had his revelation that the chaos would also affect Zodac's power last night.

If he had mentioned it before, I'd give more though to believing him. But he posted it as a reaction to what Epig posted. And I think he did that because he doesn't actually want to be lynched and is trying to come up with ways to deter us from actually lynching him.
ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Apparently nobody fears a game of multiple lynch switches.

That's the danger Zodac represents. People going after the biggest suspect is precisely why Zodac nearly won a 30 player game as a last man standing role.

Flyin' High, you of all people should remember that.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:Apparently nobody fears a game of multiple lynch switches.

That's the danger Zodac represents. People going after the biggest suspect is precisely why Zodac nearly won a 30 player game as a last man standing role.

Flyin' High, you of all people should remember that.
But what's the alternative? NOT going after the most suspicious people?

Oh, such a perfect day
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
[redacted] wrote:
Except he won't go.

Listen.

THIS!!!!! SO MUCH THIS!!!!!

yOU JUST KEEP ME HANGING ON.
yOU JUST KEEP ME HANGING ON.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”