Boomslang
35%

Total votes: 23
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Re: [DAY 5] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Draconus »

juliets wrote:Congratulations SVS, Lizzy, and FH! Maybe Zodac can only do his thing with night polls, though most games don't have that many night polls so it doesn't seem like that would be much of a skill - unless MP is going to break the mold and do a bunch of them. Also, there was something in the post about Zodac wanting there to be balance in the universe which makes me believe there are both civvs and baddies and maybe even an indy in these three rezzs.
Thank you for saying this Juliets. This makes sense. And since the civ role is obvious, I'm going to be keeping an eye on both FH and SVS.
I'm still likely to bird again today Sorry bud :hug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327

Post by S~V~S »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
juliets wrote:Congratulations SVS, Lizzy, and FH! Maybe Zodac can only do his thing with night polls, though most games don't have that many night polls so it doesn't seem like that would be much of a skill - unless MP is going to break the mold and do a bunch of them. Also, there was something in the post about Zodac wanting there to be balance in the universe which makes me believe there are both civvs and baddies and maybe even an indy in these three rezzs.
Thank you for saying this Juliets. This makes sense. And since the civ role is obvious, I'm going to be keeping an eye on both FH and SVS.
I love JC dearly, but her theory is erroneous~ it would require that Zodac know the roles. Keep an eye on me all you want.

And yay for people who are good at decoding doing the decoding :D Becasue i suck at it
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote:
I love JC dearly, but her theory is erroneous~ it would require that Zodac know the roles. Keep an eye on me all you want.

And yay for people who are good at decoding doing the decoding :D Becasue i suck at it
Yes, it would require some degree of Zodac knowing affiliation and that may be not possible, but then again I don't know whats in his role except it appears to be different from the original. And why would he care if the rezzed person was FH or kate? I'm sure there are other theories and i look forward to hearing them.

I agree re: the decoding. Kudos to you DH, I am no help.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327

Post by S~V~S »

He might have had suspicions about Kate, or felt stronger about FH. I did not play with Kate long enough to have an opinion, really, and have not run into a reason to reread her yet.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DharmaHelper wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:So... I think we should look at DH and possibly Elo as baddies today. I will be combing through their post and trying to make a case against them.

And welcome back people who were dead but now aren't.
I'd love to see why you think I am worth a lynch. Llama was the last person to bring me up and he never answered my inquiry as to why. Though in his defense he's not brought me up since. Hopefully you're a bit more clear.
Yes he has. You just weren't on the last poll :p

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

If Penny finds MacGyver, they gain BTSC, and become a civvie Ninja team, with MacGyver carrying out the kills. kills ~~~~~~~~ on civvies will fail automatically. If MacGyver dies, the kill passes to Penny.

once ~~ ~~~~ for the ~~r~~ night, he is automatically resurrected ~~~ ~~ll~~~n~ ~~r~~~.

~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~ r~~~rr~~~~ ~~~~~l~ ~~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~r~~~. ~~~ ~~~r~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~, however, he will rejoin BTSC.

Can tamper with the night post every night, ~~~~n~ on one occurence ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~n~~ actually happen. ~~ ~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~~~~~~~l presence, ~~ can ~~n~~n~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~ even ~r~~ ~~~~n~ ~~~ ~r~~~. additionally, as long as he is alive, the killer on his team can kill twice every night instead of once.
~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, ~r~~~~r ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ n~~~~, ~n~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~ n~~~~, ~n~ ~r~~~ ~~ ~~ll ~ ~l~~~r ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~. ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~ ~nl~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~ r~~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~n~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~, ~r~~~~r ~~~ ~~~l~~~, ~~ll~n~ ~~~~~l~, ~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~~r ~l~~~r~. ~~ ~~~ n~~ ~~l~~~ ~~~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~ ~l~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~ ~n~ ~~l~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~~ ~~rr~n~l~ ~l~~~ ~n ~~~ ~l~~~r l~~~.

~~ ~r. ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ l~~~ ~~~~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ll ~l~~~, ~~ ~~~~n~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~ ~n ~~~ L~l' ~l~~~~r. ~~~~~~~ ~~ L~l' ~l~~~~r'~ ~~l~~ ~n~ ~~~~~~~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~~n~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~n ~~r~~~l~~ ~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~ll ~r~~, ~~~~~~~~n~ ~nl~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~.

~~~~~ ~~nn~~ ~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~n~~~r ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~r~n~ ~ r~~~rr~~~~~n ~r ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~n~ ~ll ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~n~ ~~~ ~~l~~~~~n ~~ r~~~rr~~~~~ ~r ~~ll~~, ~~~~~~~~r ~~ ~~~l~~~~l~. ~~r~n~ ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~ ~l~~~r ~~ ~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~n~ ~~ ~~ll~~, r~~~r~l~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~l~~~ ~r ~~n~~~~~n ~~~~ n~r~~ll~ ~~~l~ ~r~~~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r ~r~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~. ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~ll ~l~~~ ~n ~~~~ ~~~~~~n (~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~n~~~~n~~n~~). ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ l~n~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~. ~~~ ~~n ~~~~ ~n~ ~~~~.

~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~l~~~n~ ~~~l~ ~~ ~~~~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~~n~~~~n ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~n~ ~~r~~~ ~~n~~~n~ ~~ ~~r ~l~~~r'~ n~~~. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~r ~~r~~l~, ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~r ~~~l~. ~~~ ~~~l~ r~~~~~ ~~~r~ ~~r~~~ ~n~ ~~ n~~ ~~~~l~~~~~. ~n~ ~~~~~~ ~~ n~~ ~~~n~! ~ ~~n~~~n~ ~r ~~~~~ ~ N~ ~~~~r; ~-~ ~ ~n~~n~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~-~~ ~ r~l~ ~~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~~n~ ~~r~~ ~n ~~l~ ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~~~~ (l~~~r ~r ~~~~r); ~~-~~ ~ ~r~~~~~~~n ~r~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~~r~, ~~-~~ ~ ~n~-~~~~ l~n~~ ~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ r~n~~~l~ r~~~r~~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~~r~; ~~~ ~ ~~~r~ ~~n~l~ ~~~~r ~r~~~~~~l~ l~~~~~ ~~~~l~~n~~~~l~. ~~~ ~~n~ ~~ ~~r~~~~n~ ~n~~l ~~~ ~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~ ~nl~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~~~~ ~~r~ l~n~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~~~n ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r r~~~~n~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~n~~~~~~~ll~.

~~~n ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~n~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~n ~~n~ ~ ~r~~~~~l ~~ ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~~r~n~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ n~~~~ ~~ll. ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~n~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~ r~~~~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r. ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~r ~~r ~~~ n~~~~ ~~ll, ~~~~ ~~ll ~~n~ ~n ~ ~~r~~~ ~~r ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ n~~~~, ~~~ ~n r~~l~~~, ~~l~~r~ ~~ll ~~~~~~ ~~~ r~~l ~~r~~~, ~n~ ~~l~~r~'~ ~~r~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~l~~r~ ~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~~~~ ~n "~~~~r" ~~ll, ~~ ~~~n~ ~n~ l~n~~ ~~~~. ~~~~ ~~ll ~~~r~ ~~~~r ~l~~~r ~~ ~~n (~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~).
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:If Penny finds MacGyver, they gain BTSC, and become a civvie Ninja team, with MacGyver carrying out the kills. kills ~~~~~~~~ on civvies will fail automatically. If MacGyver dies, the kill passes to Penny.

once ~~ ~~~~ for the ~~r~~ night, he is automatically resurrected ~~~ ~~ll~~~n~ ~~r~~~.

~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~ r~~~rr~~~~ ~~~~~l~ ~~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~r~~~. ~~~ ~~~r~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~, however, he will rejoin BTSC.

Can tamper with the night post every night, ~~~~n~ on one occurence ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~n~~ actually happen. ~~ ~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~~~~~~~l presence, ~~ can ~~n~~n~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~ even ~r~~ ~~~~n~ ~~~ ~r~~~. additionally, as long as he is alive, the killer on his team can kill twice every night instead of once.
~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, ~r~~~~r ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ n~~~~, ~n~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~ n~~~~, ~n~ ~r~~~ ~~ ~~ll ~ ~l~~~r ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~. ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~ ~nl~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~ r~~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~n~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~, ~r~~~~r ~~~ ~~~l~~~, ~~ll~n~ ~~~~~l~, ~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~~r ~l~~~r~. ~~ ~~~ n~~ ~~l~~~ ~~~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~ ~l~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~ ~n~ ~~l~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~~ ~~rr~n~l~ ~l~~~ ~n ~~~ ~l~~~r l~~~.

If Dr. Fetus ~~~~~~~ ~~~ l~~~ ~~~~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ll ~l~~~, ~~ ~~~~n~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~ ~n ~~~ Lil' Slugger. ~~~~~~~ ~~ Lil' Slugger's ~~l~~ ~n~ ~~~~~~~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~~n~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~n ~~r~~~l~~ ~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~ll ~r~~, ~~~~~~~~n~ only ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~.

~~~~~ ~~nn~~ ~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~n~~~r ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~r~n~ a resurrection or an unblockable kill ~~~n~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~n~ ~ll ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~n~ ~~~ ~~l~~~~~n ~~ r~~~rr~~~~~ ~r ~~ll~~, ~~~~~~~~r ~~ ~~~l~~~~l~. ~~r~n~ ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~ ~l~~~r ~~ ~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~n~ ~~ ~~ll~~, r~~~r~l~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~l~~~ ~r ~~n~~~~~n ~~~~ n~r~~ll~ ~~~l~ ~r~~~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r ~r~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~. ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~ll ~l~~~ ~n ~~~~ ~~~~~~n (~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~n~~~~n~~n~~). ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ l~n~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~. ~~~ ~~n ~~~~ ~n~ ~~~~.

~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~l~~~n~ ~~~l~ ~~ ~~~~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~~n~~~~n ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~n~ ~~r~~~ ~~n~~~n~ ~~ ~~r ~l~~~r'~ n~~~. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~r ~~r~~l~, ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~r ~~~l~. ~~~ ~~~l~ r~~~~~ ~~~r~ ~~r~~~ ~n~ ~~ n~~ ~~~~l~~~~~. ~n~ ~~~~~~ ~~ n~~ ~~~n~! ~ ~~n~~~n~ ~r ~~~~~ ~ N~ ~~~~r; ~-~ ~ ~n~~n~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~-~~ ~ r~l~ ~~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~~n~ ~~r~~ ~n ~~l~ ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~~~~ (l~~~r ~r ~~~~r); ~~-~~ ~ ~r~~~~~~~n ~r~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~~r~, ~~-~~ ~ ~n~-~~~~ l~n~~ ~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ r~n~~~l~ r~~~r~~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~~r~; ~~~ ~ ~~~r~ ~~n~l~ ~~~~r ~r~~~~~~l~ l~~~~~ ~~~~l~~n~~~~l~. ~~~ ~~n~ ~~ ~~r~~~~n~ ~n~~l ~~~ ~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~ ~nl~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~~~~ ~~r~ l~n~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~~~n ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r r~~~~n~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~n~~~~~~~ll~.

~~~n ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~n~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~n ~~n~ ~ ~r~~~~~l ~~ ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~~r~n~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ n~~~~ ~~ll. ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~n~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~ r~~~~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r. ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~r ~~r ~~~ n~~~~ ~~ll, ~~~~ ~~ll ~~n~ ~n ~ ~~r~~~ ~~r ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ n~~~~, ~~~ ~n r~~l~~~, ~~l~~r~ ~~ll ~~~~~~ ~~~ r~~l ~~r~~~, ~n~ ~~l~~r~'~ ~~r~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~l~~r~ ~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~~~~ ~n "~~~~r" ~~ll, ~~ ~~~n~ ~n~ l~n~~ ~~~~. ~~~~ ~~ll ~~~r~ ~~~~r ~l~~~r ~~ ~~n (~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~).

ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Vompatti »

Hi
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

In case you haven't guessed, they are roll secrets. I'm trying to work through them all but I have DnD soon, so I'm posting as much updates as I can manage. Blasting some Mozart to stimulate the brainwaves :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:If Penny finds MacGyver, they gain BTSC, and become a civvie Ninja team, with MacGyver carrying out the kills. kills ~~~~~~~~ on civvies will fail automatically. If MacGyver dies, the kill passes to Penny.

If Dr. Fetus ~~~~~~~ ~~~ l~~~ ~~~~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ll ~l~~~, ~~ ~~~~n~ killing ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~ on The Lil' Slugger. ~~~~~~~ ~~ Lil' Slugger's ~~l~~ ~n~ ~~~~~~~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~~n~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~n ~~r~~~l~~ ~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~ll ~r~~, ~~~~~~~~n~ only ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~.

~~~~~ ~~nn~~ ~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~n~~~r players are ~~~~~ ~n ~~r~n~ a resurrection or an unblockable kill ~~~n~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~n~ all of the players, ~n~ ~~~ ~~l~~~~~n is resurrected or killed, ~~~~~~~~r ~~ ~~~l~~~~l~. ~~r~n~ ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~ ~l~~~r ~~ ~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~n~ ~~ ~~ll~~, r~~~r~l~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~l~~~ ~r ~~n~~~~~n ~~~~ n~r~~ll~ ~~~l~ ~r~~~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r ~r~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~. ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~ll ~l~~~ ~n ~~~~ ~~~~~~n (~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~n~~~~n~~n~~). ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ l~n~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~. ~~~ ~~n ~~~~ ~n~ ~~~~.

~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~l~~~n~ ~~~l~ ~~ ~~~~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~~n~~~~n ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~n~ ~~r~~~ ~~n~~~n~ ~~ ~~r ~l~~~r'~ n~~~. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~r ~~r~~l~, ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~r ~~~l~. ~~~ ~~~l~ r~~~~~ ~~~r~ ~~r~~~ ~n~ ~~ n~~ ~~~~l~~~~~. ~n~ ~~~~~~ ~~ n~~ ~~~n~! ~ ~~n~~~n~ ~r ~~~~~ ~ N~ ~~~~r; ~-~ ~ ~n~~n~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~-~~ ~ r~l~ ~~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~~n~ ~~r~~ ~n ~~l~ ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~~~~ (l~~~r ~r ~~~~r); ~~-~~ ~ ~r~~~~~~~n ~r~~ all night powers, ~~-~~ a one-time l~n~~ ~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ randomly redirect all night powers; ~~~ ~ ~~~r~ ~~n~l~ ~~~~r ~r~~~~~~l~ l~~~~~ ~~~~l~~n~~~~l~. ~~~ ~~n~ ~~ ~~r~~~~n~ ~n~~l ~~~ ~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~ ~nl~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~~~~ ~~r~ l~n~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~~~n ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r r~~~~n~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~n~~~~~~~ll~.

~~~n ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~n~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~n ~~n~ ~ ~r~~~~~l ~~ ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~~r~n~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ a night kill. ~~~~ player ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~n~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~ r~~~~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r. ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~r ~~r ~~~ n~~~~ ~~ll, ~~~~ ~~ll ~~n~ ~n ~ ~~r~~~ ~~r ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ n~~~~, ~~~ ~n r~~l~~~, ~~l~~r~ ~~ll ~~~~~~ ~~~ r~~l ~~r~~~, ~n~ ~~l~~r~'~ ~~r~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~l~~r~ ~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~~~~ ~n "~~~~r" ~~ll, ~~ ~~~n~ ~n~ l~n~~ ~~~~. ~~~~ ~~ll ~~~r~ ~~~~r ~l~~~r ~~ ~~n (~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~).

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: [NIGHT 4] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Draconus »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote: Son of a bitch, I knew I was forgetting about something this weekend!!! I will text you shortly :blush:
Is it finally time for the Cinnamon Challenge then, Dev?
Defecate on a danish! THE CINNAMON CHALLENGE! We're doing it! But maybe we should wait until next time, so Devin can be there too....Speaking of which, bummer you're out for tonight, man. I'm looking forward to meeting the man behind the legend.
AAAAAHHH!!! You were there Russti!?!?!? I had no idea! Stupid weather and lazy HOA for ruining that meeting!!!! :disappoint:
I will do my absolute best to be there next time! And then, we do the MP Cinnamon Challenge :noble:
You were certainly missed. :noble: There's definitely next time though.

It ended up being BWT, Boomslang, Russtifinko, G.O.B., Daisy, and myself. We played Super Mario 3D World for a bit, ate pizza (and other snacks), then played Small World (which is such an epic game, like a much shorter version of Risk with fantasy-esque "races" for those who don't know), and then rounded out the night with Cards Against Humanity (which was an absolute riot).
We should definitely play Super Mario 3D World next time, as well! I can't wait!

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

If Penny finds MacGyver, they gain BTSC, and become a civvie Ninja team, with MacGyver carrying out the kills. kills ~~~~~~~~ on civvies will fail automatically. If MacGyver dies, the kill passes to Penny.

~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, Creeper ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ night, ~n~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~ n~~~~, ~n~ ~r~~~ to kill a player ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~. ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~ only a ~~~ ~~~~~~~ r~~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~. additionally, once in the game ~~ ~n~ ~~~~, Creeper can ~~~l~~~, killing ~~~~~l~, ~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~~r ~l~~~r~. ~~ ~~~ n~~ ~~l~~~ ~~~~~ players, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~ ~l~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~ ~n~ ~~l~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~~ ~~rr~n~l~ ~l~~~ on the player list.

If Dr. Fetus ~~~~~~~ ~~~ l~~~ ~~~~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ll ~l~~~, ~~ ~~~~n~ killing ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~ on The Lil' Slugger. ~~~~~~~ ~~ Lil' Slugger's ~~l~~ ~n~ ~~~~~~~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~~n~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~n ~~r~~~l~~ ~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~ll ~r~~, ~~~~~~~~n~ only ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~.

Zodac cannot be nightkilled. Whenever players are ~~~~~ ~n ~~r~n~ a resurrection or an unblockable kill ~~~n~, Zodac chooses ~~~n~ all of the players, ~n~ ~~~ ~~l~~~~~n is resurrected or killed, ~~~~~~~~r is unblockble. ~~r~n~ ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~ ~l~~~r ~~ ~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~n~ ~~ ~~ll~~, r~~~r~l~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~l~~~ ~r ~~n~~~~~n ~~~~ n~r~~ll~ ~~~l~ ~r~~~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r ~r~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~. ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~ll ~l~~~ ~n ~~~~ ~~~~~~n (~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~n~~~~n~~n~~). ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ l~n~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~. ~~~ ~~n ~~~~ ~n~ ~~~~.

~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~l~~~n~ ~~~l~ ~~ ~~~~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~~n~~~~n ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~n~ ~~r~~~ ~~n~~~n~ ~~ ~~r ~l~~~r'~ n~~~. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~r ~~r~~l~, ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~r ~~~l~. ~~~ ~~~l~ r~~~~~ ~~~r~ ~~r~~~ ~n~ ~~ n~~ ~~~~l~~~~~. ~n~ ~~~~~~ ~~ n~~ ~~~n~! ~ ~~n~~~n~ ~r ~~~~~ ~ N~ ~~~~r; ~-~ ~ ~n~~n~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~-~~ ~ r~l~ ~~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~~n~ ~~r~~ ~n ~~l~ ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~~~~ (l~~~r ~r ~~~~r); ~~-~~ ~ ~r~~~~~~~n ~r~~ all night powers, ~~-~~ a one-time l~n~~ ~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ randomly redirect all night powers; ~~~ ~ ~~~r~ ~~n~l~ ~~~~r ~r~~~~~~l~ l~~~~~ ~~~~l~~n~~~~l~. ~~~ ~~n~ ~~ ~~r~~~~n~ ~n~~l ~~~ ~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~ ~nl~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~~~~ ~~r~ l~n~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~~~n ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r r~~~~n~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~n~~~~~~~ll~.

~~~n ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~n~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~n ~~n~ ~ ~r~~~~~l ~~ ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~~r~n~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ a night kill. ~~~~ player ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~n~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~ r~~~~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r. ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~r ~~r ~~~ n~~~~ ~~ll, ~~~~ ~~ll ~~n~ ~n ~ ~~r~~~ ~~r ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ n~~~~, ~~~ ~n r~~l~~~, ~~l~~r~ ~~ll ~~~~~~ ~~~ r~~l ~~r~~~, ~n~ ~~l~~r~'~ ~~r~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~l~~r~ ~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~~~~ ~n "~~~~r" ~~ll, ~~ ~~~n~ ~n~ l~n~~ ~~~~. ~~~~ ~~ll ~~~r~ ~~~~r ~l~~~r ~~ ~~n (~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~).

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

S~V~S wrote:

I should have specified my belief. MP is the one who actually wanted to equalize the rezzes (one for each alignment), so he used the one role that is always proclaiming to want balance in the universe to state this in the NP. The actual player who is Zodac had nothing to do with this. That is my belief :)

Linki: Also, yes. I am glad DH is still here :) I suck at it, too.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, Creeper ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ night, ~n~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~ n~~~~, ~n~ ~r~~~ to kill a player ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~. ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~ only a ~~~ ~~~~~~~ r~~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~. additionally, once in the game ~~ ~n~ ~~~~, Creeper can ~~~l~~~, killing ~~~~~l~, ~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~~r ~l~~~r~. ~~ ~~~ n~~ ~~l~~~ ~~~~~ players, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~ ~l~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~ ~n~ ~~l~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~~ ~~rr~n~l~ ~l~~~ on the player list.

Zodac cannot be nightkilled. Whenever players are voted on during a resurrection or an unblockable kill event, Zodac chooses among all of the players, ~n~ ~~~ ~~l~~~~~n is resurrected or killed, ~~~~~~~~r is unblockble. ~~r~n~ ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~ ~l~~~r ~~ ~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~n~ ~~ ~~ll~~, r~~~r~l~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~l~~~ ~r ~~n~~~~~n ~~~~ n~r~~ll~ ~~~l~ ~r~~~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r ~r~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~. ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~ll ~l~~~ ~n ~~~~ ~~~~~~n (~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~n~~~~n~~n~~). ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ l~n~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~. ~~~ ~~n ~~~~ ~n~ ~~~~.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Vompatti wrote:Hi
*waves*

dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 31

Post by dodo »

Mr. Helper, I will accept a request for one more letter at this time. Your progress thus far has been fairly impressive, in contrast to all of your fellow comrades, who appear to proclaim an ineptitude for actually using their brains.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:

Zodac cannot be nightkilled. Whenever players are voted on during a resurrection or an unblockable kill event, Zodac chooses among all of the players, ~n~ ~~~ ~~l~~~~~n is resurrected or killed, ~~~~~~~~r is unblockble. during an unblockable kill event, the player of Zodac's choosing is killed, regardless of any ~~~l~~~ ~r ~~n~~~~~n ~~~~ normally ~~~l~ ~r~~~~~ the player ~r~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~. ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~n~ players ~r~ ~~~ll ~l~~~ ~n ~~~~ ~~~~~~n (~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~n~~~~n~~n~~). ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ l~n~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~. ~~~ ~~n ~~~~ ~n~ ~~~~.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Sherlock wrote:Mr. Helper, I will accept a request for one more letter at this time. Your progress thus far has been fairly impressive, in contrast to all of your fellow comrades, who appear to proclaim an ineptitude for actually using their brains.
Fuck you, MP! :p

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sherlock wrote:Mr. Helper, I will accept a request for one more letter at this time. Your progress thus far has been fairly impressive, in contrast to all of your fellow comrades, who appear to proclaim an ineptitude for actually using their brains.
I'll take an E.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, Creeper ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ night, ~n~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~ n~~~~, ~n~ ~r~~~ to kill a player ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~. ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~ only a ~~~ ~~~~~~~ r~~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~. additionally, once in the game ~~ ~n~ ~~~~, Creeper can ~~~l~~~, killing ~~~~~l~, ~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~~r ~l~~~r~. ~~ ~~~ n~~ ~~l~~~ ~~~~~ players, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~ ~l~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~ ~n~ ~~l~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~~ currently alive on the player list.

Zodac cannot be nightkilled. Whenever players are voted on during a resurrection or an unblockable kill event, Zodac chooses among all of the players, ~n~ ~~~ ~~l~~~~~n is resurrected or killed, ~~~~~~~~r is unblockble. during an unblockable kill event, the player of Zodac's choosing is killed, regardless of any ~~~l~~~ ~r ~~n~~~~~n ~~~~ normally ~~~l~ ~r~~~~~ the player ~r~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~. ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~n~ players ~r~ ~~~ll ~l~~~ ~n ~~~~ ~~~~~~n (~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~n~~~~n~~n~~). ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ l~n~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~. ~~~ ~~n ~~~~ ~n~ ~~~~.

ImageImage
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by blindfaeth »

Hi all-

Good work on the role secrets DH :]
Epignosis wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:Voted DP and Lizzy because theyre civ.
Who deserves a 1-UP?? [VOTE 1 from first group; VOTE 2 from second group]

I'll ignore this, since Mongoose said it in a much nicer way.
blindfaeth wrote:Voting from my phone for Epig cuz i dont trust him. I cant get over how on day 2 he spammed inh's name and then didnt put any effort into easing my discomfort by saying he always gives bad vibes. Plus he and nevin have this weird unspoken unholy alliance i totally dont trust.
blindfaeth wrote:Bea, were not talking about mentioning inh at present - it was on day 2 when everyone suspected inh and epig carelessly posted a wall of his name.
Carelessly? Hell, I did it on purpose.

And it was on Day 1.

And that makes it better because? Oh, I'm sorry, Day 1 :rolleyes: So you did it on a day when you had even less information. Again, I can't believe I'm the only one scrutinizing you over this.
blindfaeth wrote:The voters for elo for shield with nothing to go on,
Nothing? Assumptions, assumptions.

They voted her because you deemed her civvie, and know nothing about where your allegiances lie. IDC if you're always correct about her being good or bad; and you can claim to be so - but it doesn't mean you're telling the truth.
blindfaeth wrote:the partnership with nevin,
Where is this partnership to which you keep alluding?

I just F3'd the hell out of my posts. I address Nevinera three times:

Once I told him he doesn't know MP.

Another time I tell him he's wrong.

And again telling him he's wrong.

You don't have to mention someone's name to push the same ideas in the thread. Example: see BWT and I. I don't recall BWT mentioning me much, but we have had similar suspicions/ideas all game IMO.
blindfaeth wrote:something just isnt adding up.
That's what happens when you make up the figures.
So who are your teammates? :blush:
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

DharmaHelper wrote:
I'll take an E.
~~ ~enn~ ~~n~~ ~~~~~~er, ~~e~ ~~~n ~~~~, ~n~ ~e~~~e ~ ~~~ N~n~~ ~e~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~er ~~rr~~n~ ~~~ ~~e ~~ll~. ~~ll~ e~e~~~e~ ~n ~~~~~e~ ~~ll ~~~l ~~~~~~~~~~ll~. ~~ ~~~~~~er ~~e~, ~~e ~~ll ~~~~e~ ~~ ~enn~.

~n~e ~~ ~~e~ ~~r ~~e ~~r~~ ~~~e, ~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ll~ re~~rre~~e~ ~~e ~~ll~~~n~ ~er~~~.

E~er~ ~~~e ~e~~ ~~~ ~~e~, ~e re~~rre~~~ ~~~~el~ ~~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~e ~~~~e~~en~ ~er~~~. ~~e ~~~r~~ ~~~e ~e ~~e~, ~~~e~er, ~e ~~ll re~~~n ~e~~.

~~n ~~~~er ~~~~ ~~e n~~~~ ~~~~~ e~er~ n~~~~, ~~~~n~ ~n ~ne ~~~~rren~e ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~e ~~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~~~en. ~~ ~ ~e~n~ ~~ ~~~~~~~l ~re~en~e, ~~ ~~n ~~n~~n~e ~~ ~~ ~~~~ e~en ~r~~ ~e~~n~ ~~e ~r~~e. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~ l~n~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~l~~e, ~~e ~~ller ~n ~~~ ~e~~ ~~n ~~ll ~~~~e e~er~ ~~~e ~n~~e~~ ~~ ~n~e.

~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~e~, ~ree~er ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ e~er~ n~~~~, ~n~~e~~ ~l~~~~n~ e~er~ ~~~ n~~~~, ~n~ ~r~e~ ~~ ~~ll ~ ~l~~er e~er~ e~en n~~~~. ~~~e~er, ~~ ~~~ ~nl~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~e~~ r~~e ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~e~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~n~e ~n ~~e ~~~e ~~ ~n~ ~~~e, ~ree~er ~~~ e~~l~~e, ~~ll~n~ ~~~~el~, ~~ ~ell ~~ ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~e ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~er ~l~~er~. ~e ~~~ n~~ ~ele~~ ~~~~~ ~l~~er~, ~~~e~er, ~~ ~~e~ ~~ll ~e e~~~ ~~ ~~e ~~~ ~l~~er~ ~l~~~~e~~~~ll~ ~~~~e ~n~ ~el~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~e ~~rren~l~ ~l~~e ~n ~~e ~l~~er l~~~.

~~ ~r. ~e~~~ ~e~~~e~ ~~e l~~~ ~e~~er ~~ ~~~ ~e~~ ~~~ll ~l~~e, ~e ~e~~n~ ~~ll~n~ e~er~ e~en n~~~~ ~n ~~~ L~l' ~l~~~er. ~e~~~~e ~~ L~l' ~l~~~er'~ ~~l~~ ~n~ ~~~e~~~~ ~l~~ ~~~e~en~~, ~~~e~er, ~~ ~~~en ~~r~~~le~ ~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~ll ~re~, ~~~~ee~~n~ ~nl~ ~~~ ~~ ~~e ~~~e.

~~~~~ ~~nn~~ ~e n~~~~ ~~lle~. ~~ene~er ~l~~er~ ~re ~~~e~ ~n ~~r~n~ ~ re~~rre~~~~n ~r ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll e~en~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~e~ ~~~n~ ~ll ~~ ~~e ~l~~er~, ~n~ ~~~ ~ele~~~~n ~~ re~~rre~~e~ ~r ~~lle~, ~~~~~e~er ~~ ~~~l~~~~le. ~~r~n~ ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll e~en~, ~~e ~l~~er ~~ ~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~n~ ~~ ~~lle~, re~~r~le~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~l~~~ ~r ~~n~~~~~n ~~~~ n~r~~ll~ ~~~l~ ~r~~e~~ ~~e ~l~~er ~r~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~. ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~e~ e~er~ n~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~n~ ~l~~er~ ~re ~~~ll ~l~~e ~n e~~~ ~~~~~~n (~~~~~e~, e~~~ ~~~~~e ~e~~, ~n~e~en~en~~). ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~~~~ ~e~~~e~ ~~~ ~~ l~n~~e~ ~n ~~e e~en~ ~~ ~n~ ~~e~. ~~~ ~~n ~~~~ ~n~ ~e~~.

~e~~~ ~~~~e~~e~ ~ ~l~~~n~ ~~~le ~~ ~~~er~ ~~~e~ ~n ~~e ~~~~~n~~~~n ~~ ~~~e~ ~~~~n~~ ~er ~n~ ~~re~~ ~en~~~n~ ~~ ~er ~l~~er'~ n~~e. ~~ ~~e ~~~e~ ~~r ~er~el~, ~~ ~~e~ n~~ ~~~ ~~ ~er ~~~le. ~~e ~~~le re~e~~ e~er~ ~er~~~ ~n~ ~~ n~~ ~~~~l~~~~e. ~n~ ~~~~e~ ~~ n~~ ~~~n~! ~ ~en~~~n~ ~r ~~~e~ ~ N~ ~~~er; ~-~ ~ ~n~~n~~~ ~~~ ~l~~er~, ~-~~ ~ r~le ~~e~~; ~~-~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~~n~ ~~r~e ~n ~~l~ ~~ ~~e ~l~~~~e~ (l~~er ~r ~~~er); ~~-~~ ~ ~r~~e~~~~n ~r~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~er~, ~~-~~ ~ ~ne-~~~e l~n~~ ~~~e; ~~-~~ ~ r~n~~~l~ re~~re~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~er~; ~~~ ~ e~er~ ~~n~le ~~~er ~re~~~~~l~ l~~~e~ ~~~~l~~ne~~~l~. ~~e ~~n~ ~~ ~~r~~~~n~ ~n~~l ~~e en~ ~~ ~~e ~~~e, ~~~ ~nl~ ~~ ~~e ~~~ re~e~~e~ ~~re l~n~~ ~~~e~ ~~~~n~~ ~er ~~~n e~~~ ~~ ~~e ~~~er re~~~n~n~ ~l~~er~ ~n~~~~~~~ll~.

~~en ~e ~~e~ n~~ ~~n~ ~~~~, ~e ~~n ~en~ ~ ~r~~~~~l ~~ ~~~~ ~l~~er ~~e ~~~~e~~en~ ~~~ ~er~~~ ~~~ ~~e ~~~~, ~~~er~n~ ~~e~ ~~e ~~e ~~ ~ n~~~~ ~~ll. ~~~~ ~l~~er ~~~ ~~e re~~~n~er ~~ ~~e ~~~ ~er~~~ ~~ re~~~n~ ~~ ~~e ~~~er. ~~ ~~e~ ~~~e ~~e ~~~er ~~r ~~e n~~~~ ~~ll, ~~e~ ~~ll ~en~ ~n ~ ~~r~e~ ~~r ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~e~~en~ n~~~~, ~~~ ~n re~l~~~, ~el~er~ ~~ll ~~~~~e ~~e re~l ~~r~e~, ~n~ ~el~er~'~ ~~r~e~ ~~ll ~e ~~lle~. E~er~ ~~~e ~el~er~ ~~~~e~~~~ll~ e~e~~~e~ ~n "~~~er" ~~ll, ~e ~~~n~ ~ne l~n~~ ~~~~. ~~~~ ~~ll e~er~ ~~~er ~l~~er ~~ ~~n (e~~e~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~e~ ~e~~ ~~).
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Finally, some vowels.

ImageImage
ImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Fuck you, MP! :p
MP? Who the sodding hell is this MP?

Is your ineptitude really this alarming or do you have a brain tumor?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, Creeper ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ night, ~n~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~ n~~~~, ~n~ ~r~~~ to kill a player ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~. ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~ only a ~~~ ~~~~~~~ r~~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~. additionally, once in the game ~~ ~n~ ~~~~, Creeper can ~~~l~~~, killing ~~~~~l~, ~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~~r ~l~~~r~. ~~ ~~~ n~~ ~~l~~~ ~~~~~ players, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~ ~l~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~ ~n~ ~~l~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~~ currently alive on the player list.

If Dr. Fetus becomes the last member of his team ~~~ll ~l~~~, ~~ ~~~~n~ killing ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~ on The Lil' Slugger. ~~~~~~~ ~~ Lil' Slugger's ~~l~~ ~n~ ~~~~~~~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~~n~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~n ~~r~~~l~~ ~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~ll ~r~~, ~~~~~~~~n~ only ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~.

ImageImage
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Nevinera wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Second paper: "Nevinera = [/b][/color]Big Daddy (Bouncer)"

Sigh. That's a lie, but I suspect it's going to make me push the edge of the rules further than I wanted to this game :-\

I'm starting to think MP isn't picking Moriarty's mistakes randomly - that's basically the only one of the bad roles that I can't prove is not me.
I have about 80% confidence now that the Bouncer is dead, and the her next kill ought to be on Night five..
so if you wanted to wait until tomorrow, you could see that I'm not it.

All I will say is that I have done more for the civ cause than anyone else in the game, and that I cannot explain that remark.
God, I didn't have time for this today..

Srsly? I doubt MP would purposefully do something like this when the result is supposed to have 50% chance of accuracy :eek: MP, if the role revealed is incorrect, is it randomized?
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

DharmaHelper wrote:Finally, some vowels.
Seems you should be able to solve this quite easily now.

You walk the line between half-baked idiocy and amateur detective work quite nicely, good sir.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Bold fail. Also, JC, no - sorry, I don't have the time. Again, its more of a thing where I feel they are pushing the same ideas in the thread etc. And TBH I could be wrong, I'm not perfect, been wrong before. I'm willing to accept that maybe I had someone else in mind. The problem being almost every time I have to post, I'm catching up over multiple pages and the thoughts I have as I'm reading get cloudier the longer I have to read before I can post. Maybe I should adopt the 'post as I go' sort of style? I'll try that moving forward, I think it will keep everything better organized-
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sherlock wrote:

You walk the line between half-baked idiocy and amateur detective work quite nicely, good sir.
Nice perm.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

blindfaeth wrote:
Srsly? I doubt MP would purposefully do something like this when the result is supposed to have 50% chance of accuracy :eek: MP, if the role revealed is incorrect, is it randomized?
Good question. :feb:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DnD any moment now so I will be back afterwards with my insight into this mystery of tildes

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

If Dr. Fetus becomes the last member of his team still alive, he begins killing every even night in the Lil' Slugger. Because of Lil' Slugger's ~~l~~ ~n~ ~~~e~~~~ ~l~~ ~~~e~en~~, ~~~e~er, ~~ ~~~en ~~r~~~le~ ~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~ll ~re~, ~~~~ee~~n~ ~nl~ ~~~ ~~ ~~e ~~~e.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~e~, Creeper ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ every night, ~n~~e~~ ~l~~~~n~ every odd night, ~n~ ~r~e~ ~~ ~~ll ~ ~l~~er every even night. ~~~e~er, ~~ ~~~ ~nl~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~e~~ r~~e ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~e~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, once in the game ~~ ~n~ ~~~e, Creeper can explode, killing himself, as well as ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~e ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~er players. He can not select ~~~~~ players, however, ~~ ~~e~ ~~ll ~e e~~~ ~~ ~~e ~~~ players ~l~~~~e~~~~ll~ ~~~~e ~n~ ~el~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~e currently alive on the player list.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~e~, Creeper ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ every night, ~n~~e~~ ~l~~~~n~ every odd night, ~n~ ~r~e~ ~~ kill a player every even night. ~~~e~er, ~~ ~~~ ~nl~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~e~~ r~~e ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~e~. additionally, once in the game ~~ ~n~ ~~~e, Creeper can explode, killing himself, as well as ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~e ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~er players. He can not select ~~~~~ players, however, ~~ ~~e~ ~~ll ~e e~~~ ~~ ~~e ~~~ players ~l~~~~e~~~~ll~ ~~~~e ~n~ ~el~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~e currently alive on the player list.

ImageImage
ImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

You call yourselves champions?

Look at this thread; it's hardly any discussion of whom to suspect for these incredulous murders! At least Mr. Helper is keeping himself occupied helping the case in some fashion. What are the rest of you doing?

Wasting valuable time.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

At this rate, nearly every single one of you should be fired from this case.

Disgraceful.

Prove me wrong.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

Quiet, Sherlock. Nobody cares what you have to say. Go do some cocaine and leave us alone.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Sherlock wrote:

Nice perm.
Oh, and thank you.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

thellama73 wrote:Quiet, Sherlock. Nobody cares what you have to say. Go do some cocaine and leave us alone.
Stop inflicting your opinions on the world.

I love how you did not even address my criticism of your sleuthing. That is because you have done none.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sherlock wrote: I love how you did not even address my criticism of your sleuthing. That is because you have done none.
I don't dispute that. Not everyone wants to be a sleuth. Some of us want to be firemen! Image
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Epignosis »

I will not really be available. I finally got a novel I'm supposed to read for my online course, and I have to write about it before midnight tonight. So I'm sure I'll have seventeen pages to catch up on when I do read through.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I don't like how Llama completely abandoned his suspicion of me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:I don't like how Llama completely abandoned his suspicion of me.
When did I do that. I tried to voet for you yesterday, but you weren't on the poll. I don't know who I'm voting for today.

dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

thellama73 wrote:
Sherlock wrote: I love how you did not even address my criticism of your sleuthing. That is because you have done none.
I don't dispute that. Not everyone wants to be a sleuth. Some of us want to be firemen! Image
You admit your failure.

Astounding.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Bored...

BORED, BORED, BORED!!!

You so-called champions make me very bored. This thread is boring.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I don't like how Llama completely abandoned his suspicion of me.
When did I do that. I tried to voet for you yesterday, but you weren't on the poll. I don't know who I'm voting for today.
I asked you to site your evidence against me days ago to no avail. And in your most recent suspect post, you claim you suspect rob and BDH.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I asked you to site your evidence against me days ago to no avail. And in your most recent suspect post, you claim you suspect rob and BDH.
I do suspect Rob and BDH. That doesn't preclude also suspecting you. I was asked about new suspicions, and I thought my suspicion of you was well established.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I do suspect Rob and BDH. That doesn't preclude also suspecting you. I was asked about new suspicions, and I thought my suspicion of you was well established.
You think a suspicion with zero evidence or anything to back it up or one that when asked to provide examples for is well established?

Ha.
Ha ha.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote: You think a suspicion with zero evidence or anything to back it up or one that when asked to provide examples for is well established?
I gave reasons for why I suspect you. It goes back to your attempt to control the discussion early in the game. Well established means that people know I hold the suspicion, so I didn't see the need to repeat it. I just did a reread of Nev to see if I buy the accusation of him in the night post (I don't) but I will reread you next if it will make you happy.

I just want you to be happy, DH.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote: You think a suspicion with zero evidence or anything to back it up or one that when asked to provide examples for is well established?
I gave reasons for why I suspect you. It goes back to your attempt to control the discussion early in the game. Well established means that people know I hold the suspicion, so I didn't see the need to repeat it. I just did a reread of Nev to see if I buy the accusation of him in the night post (I don't) but I will reread you next if it will make you happy.

I just want you to be happy, DH.

I can say I suspect you for being a blue goat, but unless I have evidence you are a blue goat, My saying you are a blue goat doesn't mean anything.

You honestly suspect me for "stiffling" discussion over the INH thing? That happened D1? You hold that suspicion based on me saying I think it would be a bad idea to continue talking about anything Media related so as to avoid media-related shit for 3 more in game days, after I've stopped talking about it and stopped "controlling discussion."?

If you could cite when/where/how I've controlled any discussion, I'll be happy.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”