Boomslang
35%

Total votes: 23
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Re: [DAY 5] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by thellama73 »

Your Friendly Neighborhood Llama Proudly Presents: The Five Deadly Sins of DharmaHelper

1. Arrogance
DharmaHelper wrote: I am equally as capable of a win regardless of my allegiance. So this should be easy peasy. :D
The cocky words of a baddie on a team with other strong players.

2. Insincerity
DharmaHelper wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Vote for the person that seems the most suspicious. Got it?
I think I'll just try to vote for somebody essentially at random, but for whom I can invent a slightly plausible
justification, and hope that I'm not the one selected (essentially at random) to be crucified for my poor excuse
for my day one vote during day two. Is that cool?

I hate this part of the game..
Invent a slightly plausible reason you say

Invent as in fabricate?
Fabricate as in lie?

:evileye:
Jumping onto what to me reads like frank honesty about Day 1 from Nev. Seems like a ridiculous angle to push.

3. Squashing discussion
DharmaHelper wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Anybody feel like, I dunno, moving on?
What else shall we discuss?
For a start, anything else.
One of many, many posts where DH demands we only talk about what he wants to talk about.

4. Opportunism
DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:We could all pile onto the last spot and enjoy the show. Image
Any other game this would be a shitty idea three days in. In a game of champions though, I would totally be on board for eliminating the lowest poster. :P As things stand that would be either gleam or DP.
His repeated references to "you should be playing like a champion and if not, we will lynch you" reads to me like an excuse to pick off easy targets. If you were on a team of participating players, what better move than to push for lynches of low posters who will not be likely to defend themselves? Then when they flip civ, you have "well, he wasn't playing like a champion to fall back on.

In fact, none of his votes have been based on cases r people he found suspicious, but rather people he found "unchampionlike." Is that a strategy likely to result in baddie lynches?

5. Suspiciously fast code-breaking.
DharmaHelper wrote:~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~e~, Creeper ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ every night, ~n~~e~~ ~l~~~~n~ every odd night, ~n~ ~r~e~ ~~ ~~ll ~ ~l~~er every even night. ~~~e~er, ~~ ~~~ ~nl~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~e~~ r~~e ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~e~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, once in the game ~~ ~n~ ~~~e, Creeper can explode, killing himself, as well as ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~e ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~er players. He can not select ~~~~~ players, however, ~~ ~~e~ ~~ll ~e e~~~ ~~ ~~e ~~~ players ~l~~~~e~~~~ll~ ~~~~e ~n~ ~el~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~e currently alive on the player list.
Maybe he's just good at codes, or maybe he has other people helping him.

This is why I suspect DH. I think he behaves like someone with a strong team, overconfident in their chances of success. I urge people to vote for him.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

One more.

1:21 PM:
DharmaHelper wrote:DnD any moment now so I will be back afterwards with my insight into this mystery of tildes
4:10 PM:
DharmaHelper wrote:I don't like how Llama completely abandoned his suspicion of me.
I have played DnD, my friend, and if you're asking me to believe that your session lasted less than 3 hours on a Sunday, I am not buying that for one second.

Back me up on this, Nevinera.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327

Post by S~V~S »

Oh shit! D & D :(

I forgot we moved days~ crap! Llama, it's online D & D, it usually is 3-4 hours, assuming Rey or JC was there to sub in for me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:Your Friendly Neighborhood Llama Proudly Presents: The Five Deadly Sins of DharmaHelper

1. Arrogance
DharmaHelper wrote: I am equally as capable of a win regardless of my allegiance. So this should be easy peasy. :D
The cocky words of a baddie on a team with other strong players.
This was a comment made in jest after a series of similar comments on Day 0. Totally weak of you to use it to prop up your horseshit.
2. Insincerity
DharmaHelper wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Vote for the person that seems the most suspicious. Got it?
I think I'll just try to vote for somebody essentially at random, but for whom I can invent a slightly plausible
justification, and hope that I'm not the one selected (essentially at random) to be crucified for my poor excuse
for my day one vote during day two. Is that cool?

I hate this part of the game..
Invent a slightly plausible reason you say

Invent as in fabricate?
Fabricate as in lie?

:evileye:
Jumping onto what to me reads like frank honesty about Day 1 from Nev. Seems like a ridiculous angle to push.
Dom asked me about that as soon as I posted it and I responded. I always try and find something (anything) to use during D1:
DharmaHelper wrote:Do I think Nev intentionally confessed to considering making up a reason to vote for somebody? Nah. But I think it's telling that they're willing to consider that, sure.

3. Squashing discussion
DharmaHelper wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Anybody feel like, I dunno, moving on?
What else shall we discuss?
One of many, many posts where DH demands we only talk about what he wants to talk about.'

Horseshit and you know it. Unless by "what DH wants to talk about" you mean "anything productive that would avoid giving power to a very powerful and obvious troll INH" then yes. Good point. I did want to talk about that.

4. Opportunism
DharmaHelper wrote:
Any other game this would be a shitty idea three days in. In a game of champions though, I would totally be on board for eliminating the lowest poster. :P As things stand that would be either gleam or DP.
His repeated references to "you should be playing like a champion and if not, we will lynch you" reads to me like an excuse to pick off easy targets. If you were on a team of participating players, what better move than to push for lynches of low posters who will not be likely to defend themselves? Then when they flip civ, you have "well, he wasn't playing like a champion to fall back on.

In fact, none of his votes have been based on cases r people he found suspicious, but rather people he found "unchampionlike." Is that a strategy likely to result in baddie lynches?

People I find suspect are people acting unchampionlike.

5. Suspiciously fast code-breaking.
DharmaHelper wrote:~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~e~, Creeper ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ every night, ~n~~e~~ ~l~~~~n~ every odd night, ~n~ ~r~e~ ~~ ~~ll ~ ~l~~er every even night. ~~~e~er, ~~ ~~~ ~nl~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~e~~ r~~e ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~e~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, once in the game ~~ ~n~ ~~~e, Creeper can explode, killing himself, as well as ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~e ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~er players. He can not select ~~~~~ players, however, ~~ ~~e~ ~~ll ~e e~~~ ~~ ~~e ~~~ players ~l~~~~e~~~~ll~ ~~~~e ~n~ ~el~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~e currently alive on the player list.
Maybe he's just good at codes, or maybe he has other people helping him.
I've been working on the codes all day. Nobody seems interested in helping me.
This is why I suspect DH. I think he behaves like someone with a strong team, overconfident in their chances of success. I urge people to vote for him.
Comments in orange. More in a minute :P TL;DR Long list of weak points to fluff up the fact that llama cannot in good faith produce anything remotely close to me stiffling any discussion not relating to OK Computer and his possible role at the time.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Oh shit! D & D :(

I forgot we moved days~ crap! Llama, it's online D & D, it usually is 3-4 hours, assuming Rey or JC was there to sub in for me.
I'm glad you're alive again, SVS. :)

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:

Online DnD, shifting through tabs n shit son. Multitask in this bitch.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Online DnD, shifting through tabs n shit son. Multitask in this bitch.
Fair enough.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:TL;DR Long list of weak points to fluff up the fact that llama cannot in good faith produce anything remotely close to me stiffling any discussion not relating to OK Computer and his possible role at the time.
It's better than any case you've made, which have only been "low poster. Not playing like a champion. Vote."

I was asked to give reasons for my suspicions and I have done so. You have answered them, which is fine too. I am happy with that. I hope it gets people talking, but I am honestly less interested in convincing other people than in placing a vote I believe in.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:

Me too :lorab:

K, gotta start reading again, I had to run over to a friends to help her with something, but I should be home the rest of the night.
DharmaHelper

Re: [DAY 1] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 323#p51323

In what way is that exchange not "squashing discussion."

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 323#p51323

In what way is that exchange not "squashing discussion."
Because I wasn't telling anyone else what to talk about. I was just explaining my vote.

DharmaHelper

Re: [DAY 3] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
That is a very amusing and surprisingly tempting idea.
Dang pot, I didn't know you felt that way about kettle.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Re: [DAY 3] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
That is a very amusing and surprisingly tempting idea.
Dang pot, I didn't know you felt that way about kettle.
Misleading. I thought it was a funny idea. Yours was one in a long series of posts saying you wanted to vote for low posters because they "are not playing like champions."

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

lol.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:lol.
Touché.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:There are other birds in the nest that have not shared song.
That is very true, and you know how I feel about non-participants.

linki mongoose: Yes. I don't believe He Who Shall Not Be Named would try something so transparently stupid as a baddie.

How *do* you feel about non participants. Pls esplan

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:There are other birds in the nest that have not shared song.
That is very true, and you know how I feel about non-participants.

linki mongoose: Yes. I don't believe He Who Shall Not Be Named would try something so transparently stupid as a baddie.

How *do* you feel about non participants. Pls esplan
Okay!

I don't like non-participants. I feel they add nothing to the game, and it annoys me they are so often unable to escape notice and even win games without contributing at all. I often advocate lynching them early on when we have nothing else to go on.

This late in the game, however, we have a lot to go on, and lynching non-participants may be satisfying, but it is not a winning strategy for the civvies. In fact, it only benefits baddies.

I hope that is quite clear.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

So would you agree that if there was nothing really solid to go on for like, day 1 or day 2, cutting the fat is cool. And if you found yourself in a situation where the poll was changing and you had no idea what was what for D3, playing it safe and voting for someone for voting for themselves and continuing to add 0 to the discussion, that would be cool or no? :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:So would you agree that if there was nothing really solid to go on for like, day 1 or day 2, cutting the fat is cool. And if you found yourself in a situation where the poll was changing and you had no idea what was what for D3, playing it safe and voting for someone for voting for themselves and continuing to add 0 to the discussion, that would be cool or no? :P
I agree about Day 1. Less so about Day 2. I don't really agree on Day 3. The point is that you haven't made any actual effort to find baddies. If you think I am bad because of my case against you, then vote for me because of that! It will be the first time you will have done something so sensible.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm not ready to vote for you, I just wanna point out how flimsy your case is.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm not ready to vote for you, I just wanna point out how flimsy your case is.
Okay, that's fine. Anyone else have an opinion?

dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 31

Post by dodo »

This is more like it.

If only the other 'detectives' in this room had the audacity you both currently display.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

Thanks for bringing DH up again, Llamster. I remember being almost convinced that he's rotten, but for some reason I ended up forgetting about him and focusing on others. It was his tone in particular that struck me: being almost hysterical about something that I don't know how many people took seriously, and thus picking on very easy targets, and that shitty argument which is driving me nuts: 'you're not playing like a champion!'. I was going to look at that very select list of people who used this as an argument to vote. I much prefer randomising or self-voting when you have nothing to go on. And as far as low posters, non-participants, MP made it clear that they would be taken care of, so they're no concern of mine unless they have indeed acted dubiously in that short period they've been active.

However, I'd feel bad to vote for him today because of the effort he put in this 'code breaking' thing. It was too much and I could not be bothered by it, so I'm thankful that he took the time to do that. I was going to stick with BWT again, but the new NK attempt from a civ and the two roles revealed make me want to wait for both BWT and Nev to ask them a few things.

- a bunch of klinkis
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Lizzy, your point about tone is something that struck me as well, so I am glad you brought it up. A tendency to laugh off suspicion and respond to detailed posts with things like "lol" always strikes me as a baddie move, and it is something I have done as a baddie. The sad thing is, it frequently works.

Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Sherlock wrote:This is more like it.

If only the other 'detectives' in this room had the audacity you both currently display.
Sherlock wrote:tumor
Sherlock wrote:recognize
Amateur indeed, brother mine. This would undoubtedly send Her Majesty into a coma. :sigh:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Is there a different British spelling for "tumor"? I had no idea.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:Lizzy, your point about tone is something that struck me as well, so I am glad you brought it up. A tendency to laugh off suspicion and respond to detailed posts with things like "lol" always strikes me as a baddie move, and it is something I have done as a baddie. The sad thing is, it frequently works.
My response to your case was detailed. I laughed at you basically saying "Oh when you did it it was suspicious but when I did it I was just fucking around."

My tone is something I can't really change.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

thellama73 wrote:Lizzy, your point about tone is something that struck me as well, so I am glad you brought it up. A tendency to laugh off suspicion and respond to detailed posts with things like "lol" always strikes me as a baddie move, and it is something I have done as a baddie. The sad thing is, it frequently works.
That too, but his almost outraged tone in a matter that, like I said, I don't know how many took seriously, seemed forced.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Lizzy wrote:

Amateur indeed, brother mine. This would undoubtedly send Her Majesty into a coma. :sigh:
Hey, I'm trying. :p
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lizzy wrote:
That too, but his almost outraged tone in a matter that, like I said, I don't know how many took seriously, seemed forced.
Which post are you talking about?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Hey, I'm trying. :p
Image ;)
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Post by insertnamehere »

Ok guys, I've pieced it all together. Using a program to extrapolate re-occurrences in "Sherlock"'s writing, and comparing it to everyone on the site, I have determined with 92% accuracy that "Sherlock" is actually, Vompatti!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sherlock wrote:You call yourselves champions?

Look at this thread; it's hardly any discussion of whom to suspect for these incredulous murders! At least Mr. Helper is keeping himself occupied helping the case in some fashion. What are the rest of you doing?

Wasting valuable time.
Vompatti wrote:ture
The similarities are astounding!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
juliets wrote:Congratulations SVS, Lizzy, and FH! Maybe Zodac can only do his thing with night polls, though most games don't have that many night polls so it doesn't seem like that would be much of a skill - unless MP is going to break the mold and do a bunch of them. Also, there was something in the post about Zodac wanting there to be balance in the universe which makes me believe there are both civvs and baddies and maybe even an indy in these three rezzs.
Thank you for saying this Juliets. This makes sense. And since the civ role is obvious, I'm going to be keeping an eye on both FH and SVS.
I'm still likely to bird again today Sorry bud :hug:
I love JC dearly, but her theory is erroneous~ it would require that Zodac know the roles. Keep an eye on me all you want.

And yay for people who are good at decoding doing the decoding :D Becasue i suck at it
I should have specified my belief. MP is the one who actually wanted to equalize the rezzes (one for each alignment), so he used the one role that is always proclaiming to want balance in the universe to state this in the NP. The actual player who is Zodac had nothing to do with this. That is my belief :)

Linki: Also, yes. I am glad DH is still here :) I suck at it, too.
You think the host is making moves like this, essentially playing the game? I sincerely doubt that MP would have you vote in a poll and then do what he wants to do anyhow. He would have just done what he wanted anyhow were that the case. I think you are just saying this in order to falsely accuse people just becasue they were rezzed.

At this stage, I doubt DH would do all that decoding in the thread were he bad. I will feel better when he starts revealing the baddie secrets along with the civvie & Indy ones, though.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Who cares who Sherlock is?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
juliets wrote:Congratulations SVS, Lizzy, and FH! Maybe Zodac can only do his thing with night polls, though most games don't have that many night polls so it doesn't seem like that would be much of a skill - unless MP is going to break the mold and do a bunch of them. Also, there was something in the post about Zodac wanting there to be balance in the universe which makes me believe there are both civvs and baddies and maybe even an indy in these three rezzs.
Thank you for saying this Juliets. This makes sense. And since the civ role is obvious, I'm going to be keeping an eye on both FH and SVS.
I'm still likely to bird again today Sorry bud :hug:
I love JC dearly, but her theory is erroneous~ it would require that Zodac know the roles. Keep an eye on me all you want.

And yay for people who are good at decoding doing the decoding :D Becasue i suck at it
I should have specified my belief. MP is the one who actually wanted to equalize the rezzes (one for each alignment), so he used the one role that is always proclaiming to want balance in the universe to state this in the NP. The actual player who is Zodac had nothing to do with this. That is my belief :)

Linki: Also, yes. I am glad DH is still here :) I suck at it, too.
You think the host is making moves like this, essentially playing the game? I sincerely doubt that MP would have you vote in a poll and then do what he wants to do anyhow. He would have just done what he wanted anyhow were that the case. I think you are just saying this in order to falsely accuse people just becasue they were rezzed.

At this stage, I doubt DH would do all that decoding in the thread were he bad. I will feel better when he starts revealing the baddie secrets along with the civvie & Indy ones, though.
Creeper and Dr. Fetus are baddies aren't they?

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oh I missed that they had been revealed, good deal then. I feel better already :)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'll work more on the secrets later but I'm quite busy with IRC atm

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Which post are you talking about?
Lol@Lizzy giving up her vote like, at the drop of a hat. Not susp. at all. Sarcastic orange is a thing here, right?
[...]
I will be watching the nubs that are all "prolly gonna randomize/vote for myself/vote for someone for a generic boring reason" because come on son, this is the game of champions, vote like a champion and do some sleuthin'.
Ewwww!
By all means lets continue to waste time focus and attention on this farce of farces.
The program crap.
I have an idea. But we all need a few things first before it takes full effect. If you don't mind, I'd like everyone to stop what they're doing right now and find a big stick and a can of paint.

After you've got all that, we need to meet at a farm. At this point I will find a deceased mare or mustang on the farm and we can all paint our own individual circles around said animal. Everybody get in their own circle with their supplies and start beating the dead horse with a stick. Do so while running in your circle. Every now and then, shout something fun like "PROGRAM" or "PROVE IT" or "DharmaHelper has the best ideas".

That way we can all talk ourselves in circles whilst beating a dead horse.
Anybody feel like, I dunno, moving on?
DharmaHelper wrote:Image
Llama calls it discussion squashing, I call it trying very hard to appear active, helpful and lastly, civ. It's both k. Bring something different to the table which is worth discussing if you're really that desperate to change the topic.

slinki for SVS - the decoding thing may be exactly because of that. See? I'd feel very bad right now if I were to vote for him, even though to me it would make sense. Make yourself useful and indispensable, and you will be left alone.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, but the benefit from knowing secrets can far outweigh the cred, but it is possible. I have seen it done, but only in games where several people were decoding. But yeah, good point.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

That's all day 1 stuff. Since then I've changed course I think. And I am not one to try to "appear" to be anything. If I'm annoyed I'm annoyed :P

Again it looks like you're taking issue with my sarcasm/tone which is par for the course with me. I genuinely didn't get why people were saying "Hey INH might be Media lets shut the fuck up about him." and then two seconds later "Oh shit you guys, INH is media media media program program blah blah".

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote:Yeah, but the benefit from knowing secrets can far outweigh the cred, but it is possible. I have seen it done, but only in games where several people were decoding. But yeah, good point.
I'm not being funny, but I am not the only one who can be decoding this stuff. But all day, out of everyone that's checked in, I am the only one giving it a shot. Is it more suspicious to say "fuck it" or to say "we need these decoded"

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

S~V~S wrote:Yeah, but the benefit from knowing secrets can far outweigh the cred, but it is possible. I have seen it done, but only in games where several people were decoding. But yeah, good point.
Mata was killed by her team in WWE for more credibility. The impact of letting a secret out might pale in comparison to that, so yus! it is a possibility.

clinki - thanks for the effort, man! even though you might be bad! :p
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

NEV! Were you offered any goodies a couple of nights ago by a certain someone?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote:
I'm not being funny, but I am not the only one who can be decoding this stuff. But all day, out of everyone that's checked in, I am the only one giving it a shot. Is it more suspicious to say "fuck it" or to say "we need these decoded"
I know, that is why I am actually kinda defending you, lol. Go figure :p

And yeah, you are snarky and arrogant for the most part, thats why I always used to think you were bad. I think your sarco-speak has a different edge when you are bad. In Grimm, I picked you out within 5 posts and knew you were bad within 10, lol.

And funny thing about the day one Media thing, one of the reason i was so happy to be gone was all the people that kept intentionally saying his name; I felt they were mocking me. I for one was happy to try and talk about something else.

Linki @ Lizzy, and i think that was the worst decision i have ever seen a team make, tbh (no offense to her or them). They lost a very strong player for no gain. I have never seen anyone do anything remotley like that before, and don't expect to see it again.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Media ~~~~e~~e~ ~ ~l~~~n~ ~~~le ~~ ~~~er~ ~~~e~ ~n ~~e ~~~~~n~~~~n ~~ ~~~e~ ~~~~n~~ ~er ~n~ ~~re~~ ~en~~~n~ ~~ ~er player's name. ~~ ~~e ~~~e~ ~~r ~er~el~, ~~ ~~e~ n~~ ~~~ ~~ ~er ~~~le. ~~e ~~~le re~e~~ every person ~n~ ~~ n~~ ~~~~l~~~~e. ~n~ ~~~~e~ ~~ n~~ ~~~n~! ~ ~en~~~n~ ~r ~~~e~ ~ N~ ~~~er; ~-~ ~ ~n~~n~~~ ~~~ ~l~~er~, ~-~~ a role check; ~~-~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~~n~ ~~r~e ~n ~~l~ ~~ ~~e ~l~~~~e~ (l~~er ~r ~~~er); ~~-~~ ~ ~r~~e~~~~n ~r~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~er~, ~~-~~ ~ ~ne-~~~e l~n~~ ~~~e; ~~-~~ ~ r~n~~~l~ redirect all night powers; ~~~ ~ e~er~ ~~n~le ~~~er ~re~~~~~l~ l~~~e~ ~~~~l~~ne~~~l~. ~~e ~~n~ ~~ ~~r~~~~n~ ~n~~l ~~e en~ ~~ ~~e ~~~e, ~~~ ~nl~ ~~ ~~e ~~~ re~e~~e~ ~~re l~n~~ ~~~e~ ~~~~n~~ ~er ~~~n e~~~ ~~ ~~e ~~~er re~~~n~n~ ~l~~er~ ~n~~~~~~~ll~.

~~en ~e ~~e~ n~~ ~~n~ ~~~~, ~e ~~n ~en~ ~ ~r~~~~~l ~~ ~~~~ ~l~~er ~~e ~~~~e~~en~ ~~~ ~er~~~ ~~~ ~~e ~~~~, ~~~er~n~ ~~e~ ~~e ~~e ~~ ~ n~~~~ ~~ll. ~~~~ ~l~~er ~~~ ~~e re~~~n~er ~~ ~~e ~~~ ~er~~~ ~~ re~~~n~ ~~ ~~e ~~~er. ~~ ~~e~ ~~~e ~~e ~~~er ~~r ~~e n~~~~ ~~ll, ~~e~ ~~ll ~en~ ~n ~ ~~r~e~ ~~r ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~e~~en~ n~~~~, ~~~ ~n re~l~~~, Delbert ~~ll ~~~~~e ~~e real ~~r~e~, ~n~ Delbert's ~~r~e~ will be killed. Every time Delbert ~~~~e~~~~ll~ executes an "~~~er" kill, he gains one lynch vote. ~~~~ ~~ll every other player ~~ ~~n (e~~e~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~e~ ~e~~ ~~).

ImageImage
ImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Mr. Helper, select another two letters.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Hurry up now. I haven't all day.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sherlock wrote:Mr. Helper, select another two letters.
What, no smarmy comment? Is it because I have penetrated your deep psyche and revealed your true identity?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

insertnamehere wrote:
Sherlock wrote:Mr. Helper, select another two letters.
What, no smarmy comment? Is it because I have penetrated your deep psyche and revealed your true identity?
Mr. Namehere, I envy you so much. Your mind is so placid, straightforward, barely used.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”