Host/non/dead option
79%

Total votes: 19
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 1]

Post by Elephant »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:02 pm Is someone bored? Is someone feeling like writing a short story?
THE ELEPHANT'S CHILD

In the High and Far-Off Times the Elephant, O Best Beloved, had no trunk. He had only a blackish, bulgy nose, as big as a boot, that he could wriggle about from side to side; but he couldn't pick up things with it. But there was one Elephant--a new Elephant--an Elephant's Child--who was full of 'satiable curtiosity, and that means he asked ever so many questions. And he lived in Africa, and he filled all Africa with his 'satiable curtiosities. He asked his tall aunt, the Ostrich, why her tail-feathers grew just so, and his tall aunt the Ostrich spanked him with her hard, hard claw. He asked his tall uncle, the Giraffe, what made his skin spotty, and his tall uncle, the Giraffe, spanked him with his hard, hard hoof. And still he was full of 'satiable curtiosity! He asked his broad aunt, the Hippopotamus, why her eyes were red, and his broad aunt, the Hippopotamus, spanked him with her broad, broad hoof; and he asked his hairy uncle, the Baboon, why melons tasted just so, and his hairy uncle, the Baboon, spanked him with his hairy, hairy paw. And still he was full of 'satiable curtiosity! He asked questions about everything that he saw, or heard, or felt, or smelt, or touched, and all his uncles and his aunts spanked him. And still he was full of 'satiable curtiosity!
I am the Elephant.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

dont ask for anything coherent from me for the next 24 hours im gonna be off the wall until i recover by sleeping
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

sprityo wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:38 pm Master Radish - picks apart my catchup post to tell me it's not a read wall and i havent done shit. im also trying to snuggle with mac apparently. - bare minimum okay to vote
Iaafr - "i like radish and this looks better than elephant" - bullshit, lazy, please give me a better reason than "same"
vanity - it seems i scared off vanity, but they wanted to vote me because they didnt like my intense irrational fear of having votes - poopy reason, not a problem now

mentions:
Benson gave me a side eye for the same reason vanity voted me
Pawn threw me at the bottom of his list for being mostly shit posts but i think he was just trying to fit someone, anyone onto the bottom half of his list (see Rej as well)

in conclusion: bad votes, no backing. next please

only one i wouldnt be upset about is master radish and thats because he had some modicum of an explanation albeit it was bad
Yeah I've caught up now and honestly you seem to be getting the similar read i get in most games and pinging me as town, also why i understand why you are being trying to talk to your voters more then most do as i remember you said you were mislynched your last two games i think it was.
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:43 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:38 pm Master Radish - picks apart my catchup post to tell me it's not a read wall and i havent done shit. im also trying to snuggle with mac apparently. - bare minimum okay to vote
Iaafr - "i like radish and this looks better than elephant" - bullshit, lazy, please give me a better reason than "same"
vanity - it seems i scared off vanity, but they wanted to vote me because they didnt like my intense irrational fear of having votes - poopy reason, not a problem now

mentions:
Benson gave me a side eye for the same reason vanity voted me
Pawn threw me at the bottom of his list for being mostly shit posts but i think he was just trying to fit someone, anyone onto the bottom half of his list (see Rej as well)

in conclusion: bad votes, no backing. next please

only one i wouldnt be upset about is master radish and thats because he had some modicum of an explanation albeit it was bad
Yeah I've caught up now and honestly you seem to be getting the similar read i get in most games and pinging me as town, also why i understand why you are being trying to talk to your voters more then most do as i remember you said you were mislynched your last two games i think it was.
:hug: yes, thank you for remembering
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:07 pm
Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:03 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm Oh wait, I totally forgot about Spiny not directly confronting me about liking too many people.

[VOTE: Spiny Creature] aubergine
*narrows eyes*

I wasn't gonna make too much of it when it was just a throwaway thought from you, but when it's repeated with the exact same wording ("directly confronting me") 12 hours later, that feels like a static read. and maybe forced.

me in one post: "I'm still catching up and wasn't feeling like replying while still reading, but I do want to reply to this one specific thing from Tony"

me in the very next post: "now that i'm posting i might as well post the loose vibes I have on about 5 people so far, including a vague half-remembered read on Hyena, but these are not replies just memories"

like... dude, the lack of direct reply to you is explained. also "directly confront" as if my read on you wasn't as weaksauce as "I think I remember X scummy thing about Hyena, but not sure, will finish catchup first".

tunneling me for not replying directly to you, when I hadn't replied directly to ANYONE IN THE GAME except for Tony, and then repeating the same wording to explain the scumread 12 hours later, just feels insincere to me.
this is a good thought
*giggle*
I'll tunnel whoever I'd like to and for whatever reason I want to. <3
Evenstar wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:07 pm
Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:27 pm not gonna quote that whole thing @Hyena but i only specifically object to the last one

"more fencesitting :P"

no. i just straight up, by no stretch of the imagination, ever townread Pawn. I said to him "hey I haven't seen any of your posts because I left before you, here is a question for you". that is 110% of our interactions at the point where you said I was calling him town.

you can't just manufacture a nonexistent townread on Pawn and then call me "fencesitting" lol

point out where specifically you got the impression I was townreading him with a quote please?
spiny is right that she's never townread pawn and that Hyena's behaviour is sus as hell

honestly could go back there rn if not for urgent breakfast spreads
lol, do it <3
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

What's AtE?
Benson
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his

Post by Benson »

sprityo wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:42 pm
Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:41 pm [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine
thank fuck

i like your balls dude, got a real set, gotta clack em

just not at me, im gonna have to castrate you im sorry
Good response imo
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:46 pmWhat's AtE?
Appeal to emotion.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

vanity. wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:30 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:28 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:26 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:26 pmHowdy, all. o/
howdy, glad to see you here. how's it going?
Doing pretty good! You?
doin okay

kinda chilling, i'm townreading a lot of people and it's bad for me i think. plus i'm not really devoting that much time to this game anyways.

i want to vote off sprityo. considering a juliets vote or maybe tonystarkprime or something

trying to sort it out
This set off a few red alarms
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:46 pm
Appeal to emotion.
Thanks... I don't see nutella's responses as AtE then. She's allowed to call bullshit on things without it being that.
vanity.
The Mark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: they/them or she/her

Post by vanity. »

sprityo wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:42 pm
Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:41 pm [VOTE: sprityo] aubergine
thank fuck

i like your balls dude, got a real set, gotta clack em

just not at me, im gonna have to castrate you im sorry
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 318
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:32 am

Here’s a roughly ordered list from where I’m at now. Will try and write out comments for each person if I can later on but that might need to wait a bit due to school. So here's who I got before I needed to post.
Confirmed Town
Pawn Lelouch

Town
Creature
Town Lean
Master Radishes Love his interaction about Creature’s reaction and hard agree on hating the Sprityo post.
Iaafr
Epignosis
Vanity. His Nook insight is a towny type of insight and I have had that exact view on Michelle before in other games and have had it here already. It just feels like a genuine thought process.
Texas Cloverleaf

Null (+/neutral/-)
Evenstar (+)
MacDougall (+)
Nutella (+)
Spiny Creature(+) Note I am fully admitting to bias here due to the Hyena interactions but I just love her there, and while the content amount is low due to time, the actual content is good imo.

Benson (neutral)
112 (neutral)
Michelle (neutral) I fully admit I just have trouble reading her.
Juliets (Neutral) This is a weird one for me. Since she doesn’t actually have much content that is actually strong. Like she has it, but it all feels fairly shallow. However, I think her reaction to being stilted is real and as someone who is somewhat similar to that I can’t really endorse scum reads based on that due to not finding them accurate, and yes that does seem to be a fair bit of why people are scum reading her. So two conflicting views null out.
Jackofhearts2005 (neutral) Has the Creature read going for him but otherwise everything else is honestly very meh. It exists but that’s about it.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (neutral) There’s a passiveness and wishy washiness that I don’t really associate with town Nook but Vanity raised a really good point regarding him acting like a town who has been burned before which I can see. Two conflicting views null this out essentially.

Trustworthy Liberal (-)
Elephant (-)
Long Con (-)
TonyStarkPrime (-) So TSP has only a few things going on with him. The minor spat with Spiny, the one with me, and the relatively singleminded Juliets push. Spiny is a punctuation read that I find laughable on principle and am ignoring, the one on me I honestly didn't mind outside of his weird last sentence flip where he basically swapped to scum reading me at the end of the paragraph after leading up with town, since that was a strange look. Currently have this as a null - and their current position is currently tied directly to the opposite end as Juliets.

Scum Lean
Sprityo Mostly pure shitpost and the actual content post he put out was basically semi-incoherent when I looked through the ISO. Post #1413 exactly, is enough to drag him to scum lean,
Dragomir

Scum
Hyena
-----------------------
Basically Don’t Exist yet and thus auto null (-) until more content.

DFaraday
Dom
Lady Lambdadelta
novaselinenever
Quin
Rej
We played just one game, but that was like few games in one because our implication in that game. I don't have the impression you should read me well after that game and i have to admit i don't have the courage to put you as town read after reading your Iso. I prefere to have you at the upper part of the null.

My question is: how many time did you play with Creature and what posts exactly gave you for him the top town position (after yourself)?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:46 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:30 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:28 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:26 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:26 pmHowdy, all. o/
howdy, glad to see you here. how's it going?
Doing pretty good! You?
doin okay

kinda chilling, i'm townreading a lot of people and it's bad for me i think. plus i'm not really devoting that much time to this game anyways.

i want to vote off sprityo. considering a juliets vote or maybe tonystarkprime or something

trying to sort it out
This set off a few red alarms
can you uhh... explain?
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

sprityo wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:39 pm i can't not be chill given my buttons are being pushed by all these votes

but since you asked, i will go eat some cereal and resume my browsing of the thread as posts come in
Careful about eating cereal when agitated.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

@TL you catched up, do you have some reads?
Asking like someone who is at half way from catching up -_-

Master Radishes
Hitman

I followed along a bit at work today. Just got home.

I think the biggest takeaway from the Eva/Nute dichotomy is that Jack is probably town. This is good, as I was ready to scumread him for a lacklustre opening to the game. But his angle on Eva/Nute seems way too much effort for a scum to take on a fight that, one presumes, involves one or two town.

Welcome to my town, Jack.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:16 am [VOTE: Rej] aubergine

Dammit
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:11 am Let's put some real competition

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:17 pm [VOTE: juliets] aubergine
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:25 pm Whatever. I think Eva sounds fake. Watch out for her trying to change personas.

[VOTE: Evenstar] aubergine
Okay

[VOTE: Evenstar] aubergine
Is there a pattern here?
Also, I'm not feeling the Juliets vote.
Was Tony still voting Juliets when you joined that wagon?
Master Radishes
Hitman

As for Eva and Nute, eh, null. Eva has twice now built cases on somewhat flimsy foundations, but I think she comes across as trying to shake her victims by the throat to see how they react. Nutella is a bit more null - her reaction could definitely come from scum, but equally might just be her way of reacting to Eva's poorly-reasoned jabs. Someone with a better meta read would be more useful here.

I've not read the last page and a half or so. You guys posted a bunch whilst I was on my commute.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Creature »

Hyena wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:54 pm Is there a pattern here?
Nah, just trying to make wagons more serious.
No
Master Radishes
Hitman

Hmm. I'm not fully satisfied by sprityo's defense. It's not raised him much towards green for me.

That said, I'm ready at this point to hop off and put my vote elsewhere. Maybe TSP, who I feel has sort of slipped through my peripheral a number of times. I could also be convinced to hop on the 112 wagon.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:54 pm I followed along a bit at work today. Just got home.

I think the biggest takeaway from the Eva/Nute dichotomy is that Jack is probably town. This is good, as I was ready to scumread him for a lacklustre opening to the game. But his angle on Eva/Nute seems way too much effort for a scum to take on a fight that, one presumes, involves one or two town.

I don't know if I agree. What if he's scum while nute and eva are town and he just wants to look good for shutting down an erroneous case?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:57 pm
No
Was /anyone/ on Juliets when you joined it?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:53 pm @TL you catched up, do you have some reads?
Just call TL scum. :P
Master Radishes
Hitman

Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:59 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:54 pm I followed along a bit at work today. Just got home.

I don't know if I agree. What if he's scum while nute and eva are town and he just wants to look good for shutting down an erroneous case?
What if you're just a scum trying to make me doubt my read? We can play the 'what if' game all day, but (a) scum!Jack is more likely to let two townies go at it; and (b) the manner in which he dismantled Eva's reasoning was insightful and beyond the effort scum tend to put in when angling for future town cred.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by 112 »

Elephant wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:04 pm
112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:33 am
Elephant wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:56 am
Elephant wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:17 am
112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:27 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:13 am i read you wrong d1 of wc1 too

anyway im over the nutella read

i read hyena's iso and i dont love it and there are a few scummy points

like trying to signal that he needs to interact more with mac before he can develop a read (recently played against a scum who insisted he needed more realtime interaction)
kinda high fluff interaction ratio and his pushes are a bit strange

so something like dragomir/hyena/112 now

still feel 112 is posturey after all and not actually that towny?

i mean theyre promising big so im waiting on the delivery
i like the thought here. drago/hyena aren't terrible picks- as in i can see why you'd have them there, particularly drago. but they're also on the borderline between being good reads for a civilian to push and good reads for a wolf to push if that makes sense. i know you're wrong about me, so that gives me additional pause here.

in the game i remember playing with you, i had a strong and confident town-read on you right up until i was mislynched with you on the wagon. i'm not feeling as confident as i am in you as i was then, and you going back and forth on your read on me--and notably changing it after being called on a potential pocket attempt--makes me wonder.
This is the only literate post of 112 to date, I believe, and it stays fairly non-committal.

@112 , I would like to know your opinion on Benson, Master Radishes, iaafr, nutella, and Epignosis. What are their alignments, and how are they connected?
@112
they're probably all town and connected by the interconnectivity of the universe.
[VOTE: 112] aubergine
It probably comes as no surprise to you that I am not particularly happy with the level of thought that you display in this answer.
idgaf
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:53 am Someone really familiar with TonyStark should give me a summary of how his current game compares to his town meta.
bump

I have such a gut suspicion that Tony is a wolf. Someone help me out.
Master Radishes
Hitman

112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:02 pm
iaafr wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:13 am i read you wrong d1 of wc1 too

anyway im over the nutella read

i read hyena's iso and i dont love it and there are a few scummy points

like trying to signal that he needs to interact more with mac before he can develop a read (recently played against a scum who insisted he needed more realtime interaction)
kinda high fluff interaction ratio and his pushes are a bit strange

so something like dragomir/hyena/112 now

still feel 112 is posturey after all and not actually that towny?

i mean theyre promising big so im waiting on the delivery
i like the thought here. drago/hyena aren't terrible picks- as in i can see why you'd have them there, particularly drago. but they're also on the borderline between being good reads for a civilian to push and good reads for a wolf to push if that makes sense. i know you're wrong about me, so that gives me additional pause here.

in the game i remember playing with you, i had a strong and confident town-read on you right up until i was mislynched with you on the wagon. i'm not feeling as confident as i am in you as i was then, and you going back and forth on your read on me--and notably changing it after being called on a potential pocket attempt--makes me wonder.
This is the only literate post of 112 to date, I believe, and it stays fairly non-committal.

@112 , I would like to know your opinion on Benson, Master Radishes, iaafr, nutella, and Epignosis. What are their alignments, and how are they connected?
@112
they're probably all town and connected by the interconnectivity of the universe.
It probably comes as no surprise to you that I am not particularly happy with the level of thought that you display in this answer.
idgaf
I was literally about to type up a post about you that essentially said 'regardless of alignment, 112 is playing as if they dgaf.' :beer:
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

vanity
iaafr
hyena
mr
evenstar
nutella
jack
creature

all probably v's, would never lynch in here today
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:02 pm
Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:53 am Someone really familiar with TonyStark should give me a summary of how his current game compares to his town meta.
bump

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... =28&t=1782
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Inception [Hypnagogic Phase]

Post by Michelle »

Rej wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:46 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:56 am
Rej wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:31 am Image

Just skimmed again through million of posts and forgot half of the content.
I will just relax as I rly have a bad day today and I wasted my energy into carrying home the Cats/Dogs game with Novas and Speedchuck Image

Here some crappy GTH reads to satisfy your hunger:

Nutella - good
Michelle - good
Sprityo - good
the guy with the rabbit avatar - good
I have no clue who this guy is but this entrance instantly makes me hate him
You leave Rej alone he’s a nice person and I like his emojis.
thank you Image

@Evenstar
2 options you really are scum and you just mention my obviously scummy behaviour to set up something going on against me
or you are a honest civillian who saw my bad play and simply questions me, but then still harshly puts a bad read on me because of a fucking D0 ISO.
Youu will be surprised, my D0 Iso really is bullshit.Image

So which option?
@Michelle
I think you have some too high expectations of me, I didn't meant to cause confusion with bullcrap-reads.
I skimmed through and I still have 4 pages to read, but I highly think you are a civillian who is putting much effort into game.

I didn't sign up here to give my 100% effort and catch up 1000 posts twice each to ensure I got everything + doing ISOs.

I am glad I rolled a pedestrian role to hang up in the civillisation so don't mind me too much, I will try to play clean and fun.

Since my min effort + new faces I am not able to generate reads on wolves, feel free to slaughter me or integrate me into towncore.

I will go sleep for now and I will catch up alot tomorrow...rly alot I feel, anyway good night, and tag me if anything.
Did i say i have expectations from you? please excuse me if my words could be interpreted as such and for the fact i will not take your pedestrian claim as valid town claim. Being wary at your playstyle is not quite a good look.
I won't consider you in the town core for sure but not yet in scum pile.
I don't like the absence.
Waiting for your cobtribution [mention]Rej[/mention]

Master Radishes
Hitman

bump

I don't think I said anything earlier, but about this time yesterday I was feeling the same thing based purely on his entry into the game.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:47 pm
Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:46 pm
Appeal to emotion.
Thanks... I don't see nutella's responses as AtE then. She's allowed to call bullshit on things without it being that.
Cool. I don't either. Are you townreading her?
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:59 pm Hmm. I'm not fully satisfied by sprityo's defense. It's not raised him much towards green for me.

That said, I'm ready at this point to hop off and put my vote elsewhere. Maybe TSP, who I feel has sort of slipped through my peripheral a number of times. I could also be convinced to hop on the 112 wagon.
'i could ... be convinced' feels like you're wanting to rely on other's opinions more than your own.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

bump

I agree. That's why I was voting for him earlier.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I don't share your confidence. He took my side and debunked Eva's illogical reasoning, but there's no reason he couldn't do that as scum. It was a pretty clear and easy thing to debunk to look helpful and potentially a pocket attempt on me.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

vanity. wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:02 pm vanity
iaafr
hyena
mr
evenstar
nutella
jack
creature

all probably v's, would never lynch in here today
I'm trying not to just follow you like a stalker, but I like this list. Whether one or more changes as the game progresses, we'll see, but as of now I'm not lynching any of them.
Master Radishes
Hitman

112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:05 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:59 pm Hmm. I'm not fully satisfied by sprityo's defense. It's not raised him much towards green for me.

'i could ... be convinced' feels like you're wanting to rely on other's opinions more than your own.
What's your opinion?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

With cereal consumed, I depart

feel free to give me more anger fuel for when i wake up in 8 hours
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hyena wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:01 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:53 pm @TL you catched up, do you have some reads?
negative sir, i need to talk to him before i read him

vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

gonna try parsing hyena vs evenstar real quick

the fact that they're not finding each other is raising red flags but independently speaking i think both are very villagery
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:02 pm
112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:02 pm

@112
idgaf
I was literally about to type up a post about you that essentially said 'regardless of alignment, 112 is playing as if they dgaf.' :beer:
to be honest i'm still feeling off after the trip

like, more awakened than off, but it's still affecting how much time/energy i'm spending on the game. i've been only in thought for a few days.
Master Radishes
Hitman

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:05 pm

I don't share your confidence. He took my side and debunked Eva's illogical reasoning, but there's no reason he couldn't do that as scum. It was a pretty clear and easy thing to debunk to look helpful and potentially a pocket attempt on me.
I did say 'probably' as of course that's a possibility. I think both you and Eva are town, which influences my view on Jack's motivations.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:02 pm
Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:59 pm

What if you're just a scum trying to make me doubt my read? We can play the 'what if' game all day, but (a) scum!Jack is more likely to let two townies go at it; and (b) the manner in which he dismantled Eva's reasoning was insightful and beyond the effort scum tend to put in when angling for future town cred.
Ah benson beat me to it. A) scum jack absolutely would try to pocket me rather than leave the topic alone, B) I disagree, he didn't really put in that much effort (sprit put in more) and even if he did that's within Jack's wolf range.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

bump

Well I agree with you on that. So if you're asking for someone to help you out of the tunnel, afraid I can't help you there. Willing to give you another shovel to keep digging though.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:06 pm
112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:05 pm

What's your opinion?
Well, I think you're probably town, but I had to test your reflexes. And I don't think I'm a good lynch.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bump

I've been feeling better about him recently but I don't have the strongest grasp of his meta
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Caught up.

[mention]nutella[/mention], you have twice now said I'm bad, both times in what I would call an off-handed way. Can you talk about that? What specifically are you seeing?

[mention]Creature[/mention], you voted for me out of the blue, at least I don't remember you calling out a suspicion of me. I know you have moved your vote but I'd like to know why you voted me.

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention], you may have said why you voted Pawn but I evidently missed it. Can you explain?

I'm seeing too many people as town or null and not enough scum. I'm going to do some ISOs and see if I can remedy that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Creature »

Hyena wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:00 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:57 pm
No
Was /anyone/ on Juliets when you joined it?
No, but multiple players seemed to scumread juliets
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:08 pm Wait, why is Tony defending me right now? o:
yeah gun to head hyena is more villagery than eva
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:07 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:01 pm
negative sir, i need to talk to him before i read him
Okay, then fake townread him then. He'll be more likely to talk openly with you then. :3

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”