The Mark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: they/them or she/her

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by vanity. »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:52 pm
vanity. wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:49 pm
Elephant wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:38 pm You could've talked to Jack?
https://www.youtube.com/embed/cwF-o4haZ ... =34&end=49
sure? guess i'm not opposed. let's talk about, idk, the weather?
I guess I got excited enough cutting that clip that I forgot you said you had nothing to say. :shrug:
i'm not opposed to talking but the game just doesn't interest me at the moment

think i'm also reminded why i prefer shorter games over longer ones
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 1]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

112 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:51 pm
112 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:49 pm mafia is frustrating me lately- could be my third mislynch in a row in games i've completed.

ppl don't know how to read me and ignore all my good thoughts because it's ezer
Who is mafia?
epi, tony, michelle, maybe you, maybe elephant, drago? idk
Okay.

Convince me n shit.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Texas Cloverleaf wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:31 pm Nova: Apparently doesn't exist. Don't like the tone of their "reads" and gif reaction but not enough to go on

Nanook: iso is...remarkably empty. Mostly consists of kibitzing and throwaway comments. The occasional flash read. Almost no analysis. I can sometimes see parts where I think I can see a train of solving logic but a lot of this reads like coasting. No clear alignment markers but an excellent place to push on

[VOTE: Nanookthegreatandfearsome] aubergine

@Nanookthegreatandfearsome pick three people who are scum and explain why in no fewer than three sentences
I am coasting, thought I made that clear tbh. I mean I basically said that in my first couple posts didn’t I? Don’t think I’ve been bashful about it lol.

I’m not doing three sentences on why anyone is scum, lol. Talk to me D5ish and I’ll cooperate maybe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

112 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:45 pm i went back to sleep for a while and come back to this? you're lynching the abstract concept of compassion you dinguses.
Compassion is weakness, let anger and hatred course through your veins. The dark side is the true path to power. :v

Nanook: I’m gonna coast till the game is smaller, @ me then

Texas: Nanook is coasting! Here’s some busywork, the kind you’ve explicitly said you aren’t doing, now do it!

Nanook: ...........
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Now I’m going to work, probably don’t kill 112 they seem kind
Benson
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his

Post by Benson »

112 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:51 pm i don't have full energy for the game, haven't said much, understand why i'm being wagoned and w/e but still just gotta tell u all flat to your faces that you're wrong
make me believe in another wagon and I'll save you
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The fact that Benson and Pawn don’t know what 112 is (mis)claiming makes me think either they’re scum without safeclaims or my thoughts on the setup are dead wrong.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Probably just the second one cause Jay would give safeclaims.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his

Post by Benson »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:00 pm The fact that Benson and Pawn don’t know what 112 is (mis)claiming makes me think either they’re scum without safeclaims or my thoughts on the setup are dead wrong.
angleshooting
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 318
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

[mention]Elephant[/mention]
[mention]juliets[/mention]
here is what i thought:
Elephant wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:41 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:15 am
juliets wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:50 am Read of Michelle - lean town.

I like the way Michelle asks lots of questions and offers opinions whenever she's on. There is not much fluff in her ISO, barely any as a matter of fact. She sticks to business. I like her pushes on Rej who has not had much to say so far. I think I mentioned I just played a game with Michelle where we both were scum and she wasn't present in the thread like she has been here. There is one post of hers that I didn't agree with so I need to go back and re-look at the situation. It was when Eva made a post and Michelle called it juicy in a scum way. I'll take another look a little later.
finished work and i came here. I would like your oppinion on that post. It pinged me enough to call it juicy, and this is not my usual take for a post.
I think your read may help me to reconsider if you have a different oppinion.
I didn't receive scum vibes from you so i trust you with this read
The post in question seems to be this one:
Evenstar wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:35 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:00 pm like eva, i understand that you find pawn to be right very often but...

why does pawn have to be right in this instance? and more importantly, why is pawn towny to you? and if pawn is a wolf, what does that mean for iaafr and mac's alignments?
... I guess a Pawn/Nutella/[Mac or Iaafr] scumteam could exist, but my gut is saying that's just straight-up not the case here. If only Pawn is scum... mmmmrrrrhhhh. Then Iaafr is the partner and they're pushing me to lynch Nutella? Nah, that's a conspiracy theory, I don't buy that Pawn could control me that well. Maybe Nutella's been pocketed? Sure doesn't feel like it. Mac/Pawn might be doing that and then TRing Iaafr because he's pushing a ML on nutella? Nah, that makes no sense, why push a mislynch on the person you've pocketed?

Maybe Iaafr/Pawn going after Elephant as the ML? The gimmick does make him hatable, I can see Pawn going for that. He wouldn't push Elephant directly, scum pawn tends to work through intermediaries... But Iaafr's push on Elephant is super halfassed. Did some other scum make an opportunity? Who started the wagon? 112. 112/Iaafr/Pawn? I guess I could see it, but I don't like that everybody in it is someone closer to null than scum. Plus that many associatives this early is probably just wrong.

I don't see whatever sinister plot you're trying to get me to consider here, Vanity.
My thought at this post and seeing it so full of implication was that is wolfish. Annalising the players by associations in day one is a thing that may give wrong connections between players.

As villager i always reffuse any link with other players and say it itt because not just once i was mislynched because of scum motivated associated reads.
This post is confusing and i think only scum makes a complicate post to generate wrong reads.

if Eve is scum (like i see her after this post) then she puts now a base for further mislynches from so many associations she makes.

Also i asked Vanity why is he making associative reads and he told me Eve started, and she finished this post addresing to Vanity that he is the one who put her invent a sinister plot. A totally mess for me.

i am a simple player and i think town needs clean sentences not this type of reasoning who can go either way.
I hadn't seen this post yet, because it occurred after I left last night. I am surprised to read my name. iaafr did vote me, but had no push attached to it. I do remember finding my name in red in Evenstar's diagram of Pawn Lelouch's reads, and wondering, because to my recollection Pawn Lelouch has never pushed me. Evenstar read me as zero/town lean at the time, I believe, so that is one of the details where her reads differ from Pawn's. Since she sees reads differences as scum-motivated, her theorizing on this seems consistent.

In the first paragraph, Evenstar is running a stream of consciousness through the various options. It seems natural and in-character for Evenstar, though I would not want to read her alignment off it.

What did you feel was "juicy" about this post? I understand if you want to await Juliet's response, but since we are in the same group, I thought it a good idea to engage you over this.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

112 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:47 pm
Elephant wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:38 pm
vanity. wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:17 pm apparently the group discussions aren't happening and i have absolutely nothing to say at the moment so i guess i'll just see you guys in like 3 hours for eod
You could've talked to Jack?
vanity. wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:15 pm holy moly this 112 wagon

and i have v read everyone from it at least once this game!
I just looked through the 112 ISO. Their strategy appears to be to scum-read players, and then to pocket them by flipping to a townread. I see this done on nutella, iaafr, Benson, MacDougall, maybe others. The only straight town-read without a negging is vanity. Evenstar calls 112 out on pocketing at one point, and 112's reaction is a bit strange. #406
why is my reaction there strange?
This is how treat something that looks like a (reverse) pocket normally:
112 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:28 pm
iaafr wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:27 pm 112 is innocent-aligned in my opinion

i have felt this with every one of their posts
pocket tentatively accepted
In #406 you go from "you're making stuff up" to "maybe, but also maybe not" to "i don't see why the quoted is necessarily a pocket." and then you stall when Evenstar asks about your iaafr read, because iaafr went from your "early-game suspect pile" to townread with the above "pocket tentatively accepted". You're not loose here, your evasiveness feels forced.
112 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:23 am
Evenstar wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:43 pm
112 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:30 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:25 pm
112 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:20 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:18 pm
112 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:17 pm

either it doesn't really and you're making stuff up or you've fallen into the same trap as everyone else for scum-reading me lately
I feel like somebody in this interaction is being pocketed and I'm not sure who.
okay, well yeah, maybe, but also maybe not
Care to elaborate on why you think maybe not?
well, i know i'm town, and i don't see why the quoted is necessarily a pocket.
It's not necessarily one, the tone's just off to me. The question I have is "are you town reading Iaafr, and if so, why?"
yes because psychic
I am the Elephant.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Pretend I didn’t say anything about the setup. It all sorts of doesn’t matter and does approach angleshoiting territory.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:00 pm The fact that Benson and Pawn don’t know what 112 is (mis)claiming makes me think either they’re scum without safeclaims or my thoughts on the setup are dead wrong.
Well characters are seperate from alignment + power if I remember right so I'm just ignoring the compassion claim and joking around during class.

Anything I'm saying for roughly the next hour are all going to be jokes/explanations of jokes pretty much.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Is [mention]Michelle[/mention] casing Eva or Elephant?
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:06 pm
Well characters are seperate from alignment + power if I remember right so I'm just ignoring the compassion claim and joking around during class.

Anything I'm saying for roughly the next hour are all going to be jokes/explanations of jokes pretty much.
Plz explain why chicken cross road.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hardclaik the abstract subconscious concept of liking big butts and not being able to lie about it.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

I'm not going to stand in the way of a 112 lynch, but I'm putting their play more under 'heart not in it' than scum at the moment.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:09 pm

It’s like Andy Kaufman.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:09 pm

So it could escape and live a full life if successful or die free if it failed. Duh.
Texas Cloverleaf
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Texas Cloverleaf »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:56 pm
Texas Cloverleaf wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:31 pm Nova: Apparently doesn't exist. Don't like the tone of their "reads" and gif reaction but not enough to go on

Nanook: iso is...remarkably empty. Mostly consists of kibitzing and throwaway comments. The occasional flash read. Almost no analysis. I can sometimes see parts where I think I can see a train of solving logic but a lot of this reads like coasting. No clear alignment markers but an excellent place to push on

@Nanookthegreatandfearsome pick three people who are scum and explain why in no fewer than three sentences
I am coasting, thought I made that clear tbh. I mean I basically said that in my first couple posts didn’t I? Don’t think I’ve been bashful about it lol.

I’m not doing three sentences on why anyone is scum, lol. Talk to me D5ish and I’ll cooperate maybe.
You did make it clear but that doesn't fly anymore now that we've got nearly a full day cycle under our belt. You're going to commit to some stances about people and justify it or I'm going to get you lynched
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:09 pm Is @Michelle casing Eva or Elephant?
i am voting Eve. Is not quite a case is a conclusion after i read that post who made me react.

Texas Cloverleaf

[mention] Michelle [/mention] are you French?
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:58 pm
112 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:45 pm i went back to sleep for a while and come back to this? you're lynching the abstract concept of compassion you dinguses.
Compassion is weakness, let anger and hatred course through your veins. The dark side is the true path to power. :v
I agree LOL

that's why it's such an ironic rand

like, not evil/unempathic or anything but the sith definitely had the superior ideology

the left-hand path reaps dark rewards :ninja:
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Texas Cloverleaf wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:14 pm @ Michelle are you French?
nope i am romanian. i can talk french but to write is too much of an effort :p

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Creature »

Wow I woke up to see 112 top wagon
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm really way behind
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

What should we do?
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:10 pm I'm not going to stand in the way of a 112 lynch, but I'm putting their play more under 'heart not in it' than scum at the moment.
yeah- i think i'm going to get better as the game goes on if i survive the round

honestly, guys, i have had a very profound few days/week and there was never really a chance that i was going to do more early on.

i am actually town and am getting pretty angry over how often i'm being mislynched lately.

please show compassion some compassion here and swallow my AtE pills. they're good for you.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:03 pm @Elephant
@juliets
here is what i thought:
Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:15 am
juliets wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:50 am Read of Michelle - lean town.

I like the way Michelle asks lots of questions and offers opinions whenever she's on. There is not much fluff in her ISO, barely any as a matter of fact. She sticks to business. I like her pushes on Rej who has not had much to say so far. I think I mentioned I just played a game with Michelle where we both were scum and she wasn't present in the thread like she has been here. There is one post of hers that I didn't agree with so I need to go back and re-look at the situation. It was when Eva made a post and Michelle called it juicy in a scum way. I'll take another look a little later.
finished work and i came here. I would like your oppinion on that post. It pinged me enough to call it juicy, and this is not my usual take for a post.
I think your read may help me to reconsider if you have a different oppinion.
I didn't receive scum vibes from you so i trust you with this read
The post in question seems to be this one:
Evenstar wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:35 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:00 pm like eva, i understand that you find pawn to be right very often but...

why does pawn have to be right in this instance? and more importantly, why is pawn towny to you? and if pawn is a wolf, what does that mean for iaafr and mac's alignments?
... I guess a Pawn/Nutella/[Mac or Iaafr] scumteam could exist, but my gut is saying that's just straight-up not the case here. If only Pawn is scum... mmmmrrrrhhhh. Then Iaafr is the partner and they're pushing me to lynch Nutella? Nah, that's a conspiracy theory, I don't buy that Pawn could control me that well. Maybe Nutella's been pocketed? Sure doesn't feel like it. Mac/Pawn might be doing that and then TRing Iaafr because he's pushing a ML on nutella? Nah, that makes no sense, why push a mislynch on the person you've pocketed?

Maybe Iaafr/Pawn going after Elephant as the ML? The gimmick does make him hatable, I can see Pawn going for that. He wouldn't push Elephant directly, scum pawn tends to work through intermediaries... But Iaafr's push on Elephant is super halfassed. Did some other scum make an opportunity? Who started the wagon? 112. 112/Iaafr/Pawn? I guess I could see it, but I don't like that everybody in it is someone closer to null than scum. Plus that many associatives this early is probably just wrong.

I don't see whatever sinister plot you're trying to get me to consider here, Vanity.
My thought at this post and seeing it so full of implication was that is wolfish. Annalising the players by associations in day one is a thing that may give wrong connections between players.

As villager i always reffuse any link with other players and say it itt because not just once i was mislynched because of scum motivated associated reads.
This post is confusing and i think only scum makes a complicate post to generate wrong reads.

if Eve is scum (like i see her after this post) then she puts now a base for further mislynches from so many associations she makes.

Also i asked Vanity why is he making associative reads and he told me Eve started, and she finished this post addresing to Vanity that he is the one who put her invent a sinister plot. A totally mess for me.

i am a simple player and i think town needs clean sentences not this type of reasoning who can go either way.
I hadn't seen this post yet, because it occurred after I left last night. I am surprised to read my name. iaafr did vote me, but had no push attached to it. I do remember finding my name in red in Evenstar's diagram of Pawn Lelouch's reads, and wondering, because to my recollection Pawn Lelouch has never pushed me. Evenstar read me as zero/town lean at the time, I believe, so that is one of the details where her reads differ from Pawn's. Since she sees reads differences as scum-motivated, her theorizing on this seems consistent.

In the first paragraph, Evenstar is running a stream of consciousness through the various options. It seems natural and in-character for Evenstar, though I would not want to read her alignment off it.

What did you feel was "juicy" about this post? I understand if you want to await Juliet's response, but since we are in the same group, I thought it a good idea to engage you over this.
Evenstar wrote "Plus that many associatives this early is probably just wrong", she agrees with you. She thought abot them anyway because she was asked, she likes to think through possibilities, and she likes to post her thoughts. Your point is that Evenstar could have indicated more clearly that she ended up with no associative reads after all. Did this post actually cause confusion afterwards? In my experience, when scum Evenstar sets out to cause town confusion, she accomplishes it; I haven't read that part of the game, so I don't know.
I am the Elephant.

Texas Cloverleaf wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:12 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:56 pm

You did make it clear but that doesn't fly anymore now that we've got nearly a full day cycle under our belt. You're going to commit to some stances about people and justify it or I'm going to get you lynched
I mean....no. I’m not. I’ve taken the stances I want to, you can find them in my ISO. I’m not going to pretend to have reads I don’t just to satisfy a two bit fear mongerer 🤷‍♀️

I told you I’m not gonna pay a ton of attention to this game until it’s a smaller player count, you can try to kill me for it if you want, but it’s purely NAI. I don’t like games this big and I don’t have more time for it than I’m already spending, the only reason I’m here is cause I’m a sucker for an invitational.

But sure please continue trying to push me as your easy mis-kill, I respect you gotta do what you gotta do.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Are you France?
Texas Cloverleaf

Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:15 pm
Ahhh kk I'm Canadian and a lot of French people I know write their English in a similar way to you
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

112 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:16 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:10 pm I'm not going to stand in the way of a 112 lynch, but I'm putting their play more under 'heart not in it' than scum at the moment.
yeah- i think i'm going to get better as the game goes on if i survive the round

honestly, guys, i have had a very profound few days/week and there was never really a chance that i was going to do more early on.

i am actually town and am getting pretty angry over how often i'm being mislynched lately.

please show compassion some compassion here and swallow my AtE pills. they're good for you.
can [mention]iaafr[/mention] REALLY still scum-read me after this?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I really need a new meme
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

112 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:51 pm
112 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:49 pm mafia is frustrating me lately- could be my third mislynch in a row in games i've completed.

ppl don't know how to read me and ignore all my good thoughts because it's ezer
Who is mafia?
epi, tony, michelle, maybe you, maybe elephant, drago? idk
When I asked you for your "good thoughts", your reaction was "idgaf". It is hard to not ignore thoughts that you're not sharing.
I am the Elephant.
Texas Cloverleaf

[VOTE: Evenstar] aubergine

[Mention]112[/mention] can you please explain to me your first two posts of the game
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR31Iv7J61o

pls don't let them hurt me jesus
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Texas Cloverleaf wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:19 pm [VOTE: Evenstar] aubergine

@112 can you please explain to me your first two posts of the game
kk, gonna have to iso myself to check what they were, brb
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Texas Cloverleaf wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:17 pm
Ahhh kk I'm Canadian and a lot of French people I know write their English in a similar way to you
Texas Cloverleaf is Canadian.

Next thing you know I’ll be demoted to 8 of hearts.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

both french and romanian are latin based languages. Maybe this is an explanation.

We should colour these posts in green as being OGI ^^

I see you are voting like me for Eve did you play with her previously?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:18 pm I really need a new meme
Have you considered shocked Pikachu? So hot right now.
Texas Cloverleaf

Oops it was super not your first two posts
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:21 pm

Jack 8-stone-hearts. Sounds cool. cold. freezing.

btw are you scum ?

Texas Cloverleaf

112 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:20 pm

kk, gonna have to iso myself to check what they were, brb
The following two please, clearly the only ones I remembered

viewtopic.php?f=260&t=1812&p=557933#p557933

viewtopic.php?f=260&t=1812&p=557960#p557960
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Elephant, how plays town Eve? Do you recognise her in this game?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:23 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:21 pm

Jack 8-stone-hearts. Sounds cool. cold. freezing.

btw are you scum ?
Nope. Are you? XD
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

You’d tell me if you were scum right?
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

oh. i wanted to get into the mindfuck theme with the first one- was gonna be all mysterious the whole game and do some x-cult shit. maybe i am doing it and you guys just don't realize.

the 'i wasn't' was supposed to be some sort of meta/self-referential joke; an illusionist would be someone who interfere's with another's perception or makes their senses manifest to them falsely. and since juliet interpreted my first post one way, i asked the question in a way that would presumably make her doubt herself if taken literally. not sure if i'm talking nonsense, but it was funny to me, so i posted it.
Texas Cloverleaf

Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:21 pm
both french and romanian are latin based languages. Maybe this is an explanation.

We should colour these posts in green as being OGI ^^

I see you are voting like me for Eve did you play with her previously?
Yeah my second guess was Spanish so the Roman thing is likely, it's the grammar that tipped me off, reversed subject-object relationship

I played with Eva (and Mac, vanity, 112, and hyena) in the mafiauniverse championship wild cards game 1, if you were so interested

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”