Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Ty4on »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:00 pm
Ty4on wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:56 pm
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:55 pm
Ty4on wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:52 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:48 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:47 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:43 pm Someone wanna tag me with cliff notes about who was scummy yesterday here, cause uh....I’m not reading back
Lol like nobody tho. Maybe elephant or vanity but never both
There’s gotta be something scum in here though right.

Otherwise this is a fuckton of town.
If this continues I guess it’s possible the other thread never sends us any scum and we have to maybe no-lynch.

Would be quite strange tho if this group was pure to begin with
Maybe the other thread did send us scum; everyone is town if you ask them.
Nanook, was that a proper lynch, or a mislynch? What was nova scumread for?
>:(
No offense intended, I am sorry.
None taken :p
Ty4on
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 3]

Post by Ty4on »

FWIW I wanted to ask people in the other thread why they scumread nova. What I could gather was it came mostly from the timing of the 112 vote with most people leaning town on 112. There were also some saying nova felt similarly coasting to how they were playing in the last game.

nova was posting tho and making some pretty decent posts imo. I think iaafr shaded them for increasing activity near EoD.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ty4on wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:08 pm FWIW I wanted to ask people in the other thread why they scumread nova. What I could gather was it came mostly from the timing of the 112 vote with most people leaning town on 112. There were also some saying nova felt similarly coasting to how they were playing in the last game.

nova was posting tho and making some pretty decent posts imo. I think iaafr shaded them for increasing activity near EoD.
Increasing activity near the day 1 or day 2 EOD? I'm going to look back at him in EOD on day 1.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:51 pm Most all of us were read as scum by some at some point in the day (nutella I think we all saw as town all the way through).
And Benson. He and I were both pretty clear of suspicion.

You, LC, and TL I have varying levels of concern about but after yesterday I think it's likely one of elephant or vanity is scum, maybe with TL also based on how that went down.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Ty4on[/mention] maybe you answered this and I didn't see it but was everyone who wasn't here over on the other side? We had 27 people to start day 2, 11 were here, which would mean if there was only one other location (novas and nanook's) there would have been 16 people there.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

So wait let me get this straight. You guys votes privately, and then at EOD you saw boo's flip from our lynch, just like we did? And you didn't get to see who from your side got lynched, but you assume it was nova, so do you think they got to see Nova's flip at end of night when you were appearing here?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sorry so many questions lol but yeah also very curious about juliets' question or if there are more than two levels
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Creature[/mention] why aren't you scum

[mention]Elephant[/mention] why aren't you scum

I'ma start with a vote for one of you two probs
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:55 pm
Ty4on wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:52 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:48 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:47 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:43 pm Someone wanna tag me with cliff notes about who was scummy yesterday here, cause uh....I’m not reading back
Lol like nobody tho. Maybe elephant or vanity but never both
There’s gotta be something scum in here though right.

Otherwise this is a fuckton of town.
If this continues I guess it’s possible the other thread never sends us any scum and we have to maybe no-lynch.

Would be quite strange tho if this group was pure to begin with
Maybe the other thread did send us scum; everyone is town if you ask them.
Nanook, was that a proper lynch, or a mislynch? What was nova scumread for?
Boo was a mis-kill. Nova never flipped.

I don’t remember what Nova was SR for tbh, I think it was mostly activity and tone, maybe vote but I don’t remember.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Well I know some people didn't like nova at the end of d1 for hard defending Drago but I don't know that he would do that so overtly or not
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Creature seems to have left. I hope he participates more today with some reads/opinions. I've given him a bye because this just doesn't look like the scum Creature I saw in Arrowverse but I need more now.

Another person I need to see more of - and he said we will - is Trustworthy Liberal. I won't soon forget Benson's irritation that we let him get through yesterday mostly lurking. But I also won't forget hyena said he has reason to believe TL is town - though I realize he could just be saying that because they're bad together but I don't think thats it.

I'm also not at all sure about LC - that probably won't surprise him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ty4on
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Ty4on »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:11 pm
Ty4on wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:08 pm FWIW I wanted to ask people in the other thread why they scumread nova. What I could gather was it came mostly from the timing of the 112 vote with most people leaning town on 112. There were also some saying nova felt similarly coasting to how they were playing in the last game.

Increasing activity near the day 1 or day 2 EOD? I'm going to look back at him in EOD on day 1.
Day 2, I couldn't read anything from D1 as I was casually catching up at night as everyone in that thread lost access to this one.
juliets wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:13 pm Ty4on maybe you answered this and I didn't see it but was everyone who wasn't here over on the other side? We had 27 people to start day 2, 11 were here, which would mean if there was only one other location (novas and nanook's) there would have been 16 people there.
I don't have any page with the full playerlist, but I think so. Using memory and looking over I think this is the full playerlist:
iaafr
Evenstar
Macdougall
Epignosis
Master Radishes
Pawn Lelouch
Jackofhearts2005
spirityo
Dom
Michelle
novaselinenever
Quin
Rej / ColinIsCool
Lady LambdaDelta
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:16 pm So wait let me get this straight. You guys votes privately, and then at EOD you saw boo's flip from our lynch, just like we did? And you didn't get to see who from your side got lynched, but you assume it was nova, so do you think they got to see Nova's flip at end of night when you were appearing here?
Yeah, the way the Boo flip was worded was a bit weird as if it was a mistake, but it came just after EoD as if it was intended I guess.

Before the Boo flip it was publicly stated that the result of the lynch wouldn't be publicized until the night ended.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Pizza here, back later.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:16 pm So wait let me get this straight. You guys votes privately, and then at EOD you saw boo's flip from our lynch, just like we did? And you didn't get to see who from your side got lynched, but you assume it was nova, so do you think they got to see Nova's flip at end of night when you were appearing here?
I think it was mod error, or was worded as if it was.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:31 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:25 pm
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:23 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:17 pm Ugh rip guys and I'm not thrilled to just keep playing with the same sub group. Was hoping it would be switched up more.
It's not the same group, we lost Benson and gained Nanook, who I guess is conftown.
Wait why
Because Ty says Nanook was NK'd. Though maybe that could have been a SK, but that would mean someone got blocked on the mafia team - I think.
Without full understanding of the mechanics I think mec locking me is suboptimal tbh.

That being said I should be widely townread for my D1 push on drago and my interactions with Nutella that led to that push starting.

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:31 pm It seems best tonwait for Nanook to weigh in, but if the other group lynched Nova, that seems to have been a good idea which we should consider emulating? Unless we assume that the other group was as adept with our wagons as we were -- not a surprising occurrence given my prediction, by the way. LHF lynches tend to get directed by scum. Given that both wagons were town, we might need to look towards who set these up.
It’s a guess that nova was TKed, tbh. I think it’s reasonable, but it’s also possible I was—the way that voting was totally secret, it might have been possible for scum to have stacked on one player they wanted dead. It makes more sense for nova to be TKed though, given in thread suspicions voiced. Either way it prooooobably just means I’m town, but without a better idea of exactly how mechanics work it probably shouldn’t be locked in.

If I’m gonna do mec spec though, seems likely that this level determines death, and votes at a lower level just send people up? Would fit with flavor at least.

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:39 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:31 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:25 pm
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:23 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:17 pm Ugh rip guys and I'm not thrilled to just keep playing with the same sub group. Was hoping it would be switched up more.
Texas died? Damn there goes my scum read
It's not the same group, we lost Benson and gained Nanook, who I guess is conftown.
Wait why
Because Ty says Nanook was NK'd. Though maybe that could have been a SK, but that would mean someone got blocked on the mafia team - I think.
N1, Tony and Texas were killed.
N2, DF and Benson were killed.
Occams razor would suggest that we have two killing powers in the midst of our small group. The DF kill feels town-aligned, the Benson kill does not.

I’m super behind now apparently, probably just gonna sheep my homie Nutella’s votes until I have some of my own.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]nutella[/mention] what is at the heart of your suspicions of vanity? Same question for Elephant. Do you think they were distancing yesterday?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well, not much happening so I'm going to watch some football for a little while but I'll be back.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Hmm.

Okay.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Well first, I'm just gonna put Nanook in my town core. Having played scum with him, I feel like he could've easily steered the lynch to 112 (assuming they're town) or to another non-scum player considering how close the wagons were at times. It's as easy as that.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Secondly,
Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:38 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:36 pm gotta take a ~20 minutes pause

hopefully I don't miss the deadline again
If you do miss it, I will make it my personal mission to lynch you D3 if we're both alive.
I'm going to postpone this mission of mine.

Since it seems that we won't be joining the others all at once, I feel more inclined to resolve Vanity and Elephant today if possible. I had hoped I'd be able to go after some of the people in the other people today, but if we're stuck with this group, I'd rather move forward knowing at least one of their alignments.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:58 pm Secondly,
Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:38 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:36 pm gotta take a ~20 minutes pause

hopefully I don't miss the deadline again
If you do miss it, I will make it my personal mission to lynch you D3 if we're both alive.
I'm going to postpone this mission of mine.

Since it seems that we won't be joining the others all at once, I feel more inclined to resolve Vanity and Elephant today if possible. I had hoped I'd be able to go after some of the people in the other people today, but if we're stuck with this group, I'd rather move forward knowing at least one of their alignments.
And just to clarify, this is not a permission slip for you to slank, Creature. I will go after you if I feel that it's necessary.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: Elephant] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Thirdly, look at these wagons at EoD1 and EoD2:

EoD1

[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005

EoD2
[5] boo - Long Con, Hyena, nutella, Benson, vanity
[5] DFar - TLib, Creature, juliets, boo, Elephant

All of the Boo voters at EoD2 were Dragomir voters at EoD1. Considering that both Boo and DFar were town, I wouldn't think that scum would favor one wagon over another. Thus, I'm starting to have a feeling that it's possible that there is scum on the Boo wagon, that someone in those 5 people did bus Dragomir, and that scum maybe just wanted to continue to vote with the group that they voted with before. I'm actually surprised that THAT many of us ended up voting together again.

(Also, just to note, TLib was the only Dragomir voter that voted DFar yesterday.)
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:12 pm Thirdly, look at these wagons at EoD1 and EoD2:

EoD1

[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005

EoD2
[5] boo - Long Con, Hyena, nutella, Benson, vanity
[5] DFar - TLib, Creature, juliets, boo, Elephant

All of the Boo voters at EoD2 were Dragomir voters at EoD1. Considering that both Boo and DFar were town, I wouldn't think that scum would favor one wagon over another. Thus, I'm starting to have a feeling that it's possible that there is scum on the Boo wagon, that someone in those 5 people did bus Dragomir, and that scum maybe just wanted to continue to vote with the group that they voted with before. I'm actually surprised that THAT many of us ended up voting together again.

(Also, just to note, TLib was the only Dragomir voter that voted DFar yesterday.)
Wait, my bad, Juliets was also a Dragomir voter that voted DFar yesterday.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]nutella[/mention] did you see my questions to you? If you don't want to talk about both, maybe you could just talk about Elephant since you voted him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, goodnight everyone!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:05 pm [VOTE: Elephant] aubergine
[VOTE: Elephant] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:50 pm @nutella did you see my questions to you? If you don't want to talk about both, maybe you could just talk about Elephant since you voted him.
I just feel like he's the most likely scum in this bunch rn, partially poe and partially his thread activity/pushes on d2 (and some on d1). Like in general he seems like he might have an agenda. Could be teamed with TL I guess. I will do more in depth research in a bit, see how I feel about him in relation to Drago and such.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Hey caught up with today currently curious on a few things for our new team mates.

What happened over there sounds like you were on the other side but something happened?

Did you guys see who was lynched/I anyone seems cleared as only people from this side seem to have dies that we know of.

Is it possible the neutral(s) are why we are separated?

That last one I more open to both sides of people
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Happy that the (Am assuming Town Big) cleared up the wagons and is much better then having to use a future Lynch on him.

Also was town reading Nanook d1 and Don't have a read on Nova/Ty4on.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Most of those questions have been pretty thoroughly addressed but you said you caught up? What are you missing? Other than the last one which I think no it's just the setup/was probably planned from the start by the hosts
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

nutella wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:59 am Most of those questions have been pretty thoroughly addressed but you said you caught up? What are you missing? Other than the last one which I think no it's just the setup/was probably planned from the start by the hosts
I posted this and another page showed up Soo i guess when I reloaded it didn't show page 89-90 was 88 think my internet's not doing great atm.

Also I makes sense was curious I other's opinions on that as well just a thought in how to end it as to me seems like an anti town thing so seems like a way we would stop it.

But after reading i saw it mentioned Nanook was night killed which makes me ask these questions now

Do you think the mafia is isolated between threads as well?

Did the neutral kill each night? If so what side are they on currently thinking other side based on the Benson kill being better for mafia then a neutral

Also assuming we've had two vig shots I imagine they are on this side based on both deaths being from this side
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Reminder to everyone to account for Daylight Saving Time. All game deadlines will reflect the clock being moved back one hour.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DST screwed up the poll deadline, so I have removed it. The poll will still terminate at 6:00 PM EST on Monday. We will screen shot it when the deadline hits.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:25 am
nutella wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:59 am Most of those questions have been pretty thoroughly addressed but you said you caught up? What are you missing? Other than the last one which I think no it's just the setup/was probably planned from the start by the hosts
I posted this and another page showed up Soo i guess when I reloaded it didn't show page 89-90 was 88 think my internet's not doing great atm.

Also I makes sense was curious I other's opinions on that as well just a thought in how to end it as to me seems like an anti town thing so seems like a way we would stop it.

But after reading i saw it mentioned Nanook was night killed which makes me ask these questions now

Did the neutral kill each night? If so what side are they on currently thinking other side based on the Benson kill being better for mafia then a neutral

Also assuming we've had two vig shots I imagine they are on this side based on both deaths being from this side
TL if I had to guess I would say there is mafia in both groups. I base that on how these split games have normally worked when I played them.

If I understand your question, I don't think we know anything about a neutral (I call it 3rd party) kill. Both the Benson kill and the Nanook kill feel like mafia kills. The Faraday kill and the TonyStarkPrime kills felt like vigs but as I think about it now, they could have been 3p kills or maybe one of them was. If there was a 3p kill on the other side last night I think they would be here now.

One thought from the middle of the night, I think we have to be careful of if Nanook or Ty4on is bad, the mafia probably know now that they can kill on the other level and the person will still be alive in the game on this level. They may purposely kill one of their own to gain cred on the other level and possibly here since they would also know we are looking at one of the two kills as someone who is town. I'm basing this on the mafia still being able to talk as a group even though they were split over two groups which is the way I remember it working in the past.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Wake up everyone!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Everyone, be sure and change your time in the user control panel if you went off daylight savings time last night or your times will be wrong. Go to user control panel, board preferences, my time zone. There will be a "suggested" time and thats what I used to make it right. I'm eastern time so I changed to UTC - 5.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
vanity.
The Mark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: they/them or she/her

Post by vanity. »

hello

sorry i wasn't here yesterday. fixed now since i'll be here but i don't know how much i'll be playing today.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

rip benson. iirc he had a lot of suspicion on elephant and maybe juliets as well?

dfaraday was unfortunately a death that had to happen sooner rather than later.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

benson was also pushing on tlib. he was also just one of the most active and villagery people in our group, though that raises the question why nutella didn't die?

thinking face emoji
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:14 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:25 am

TL if I had to guess I would say there is mafia in both groups. I base that on how these split games have normally worked when I played them.

If that's how they are normally that would make sense orginaly was thinking since it seems dieing over there isn't total death.

If I understand your question, I don't think we know anything about a neutral (I call it 3rd party) kill. Both the Benson kill and the Nanook kill feel like mafia kills. The Faraday kill and the TonyStarkPrime kills felt like vigs but as I think about it now, they could have been 3p kills or maybe one of them was. If there was a 3p kill on the other side last night I think they would be here now.

That makes sense, is also why If been thinking maybe killing the neutral realigns us with both sides and that the kills on Faraday and Tony were town aligned kills could be a mafia vig trying the blend but without role claims i don't see that ever being mafia or the neutral.

One thought from the middle of the night, I think we have to be careful of if Nanook or Ty4on is bad, the mafia probably know now that they can kill on the other level and the person will still be alive in the game on this level. They may purposely kill one of their own to gain cred on the other level and possibly here since they would also know we are looking at one of the two kills as someone who is town. I'm basing this on the mafia still being able to talk as a group even though they were split over two groups which is the way I remember it working in the past.

I assume is that they found out only last night if ty4on was indeed a wolf or atleast i hope so seems really strong if they always knew since the splet has already been iffy having mainly people at one time scum read and the other the remainder of people.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

vanity. wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:45 am benson was also pushing on tlib. he was also just one of the most active and villagery people in our group, though that raises the question why nutella didn't die?

thinking face emoji
That I currently i thought on that but not pushing that today more of questionability later down depending on how long they live for
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

long con is far and away the wolfiest person on boo. the people on dfaraday look wolfy though i'd perceive villagers are more likely to vote on dfaraday in these scenarios

so evaluating the vote from yesterday is tricky.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

hyena why are you such a tough case to crack every time you're in the game...

like i want to say this is villa hyena but... idk what else to say. i don't think it's that simple tbh
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

vanity. wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:48 am long con is far and away the wolfiest person on boo. the people on dfaraday look wolfy though i'd perceive villagers are more likely to vote on dfaraday in these scenarios

Yeah yesterday's wagons leave alot of missing parts gonna go over and see if anyone's reasons for voting are bad/wolfy
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:51 am
vanity. wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:48 am long con is far and away the wolfiest person on boo. the people on dfaraday look wolfy though i'd perceive villagers are more likely to vote on dfaraday in these scenarios

Yeah yesterday's wagons leave alot of missing parts gonna go over and see if anyone's reasons for voting are bad/wolfy
it should be tricky, it's a split vote between 2 villas. but the question is, did the wolves in the group make it that way?

i know i'm a villager and i split the vote for... kneeneighbor reasons.

also the list of people that didn't vote on drago in this group are now:
ty4on
elephant
creature

so the list of names that didn't vote on drago decreased. so the question we must ask ourselves is, is there actually a wolf in this group?

...i don't know currently.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Trustworthy Liberal[/mention] I have to use the white background so colors like that green you answered me in are very hard for me to read. The yellow is impossible for me too. Just wanted to let you know so maybe in the future you could answer me in another color - red, blue and purple show up real well on my background

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”