79%

Total votes: 19
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 4]

Post by nutella »

His role may have been useful but rereading I see why I was confused and associated it with there only being one kill lol. He both blocks and protects. So potentially he could try to block a wolfy player and instead save them from a vig kill. But I think it's more likely the vig just didn't kill this time.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Post by Elephant »

If there is a trick for pulling quotes from locked threads, could someone please tell me? Wall incoming ín a few.
I am the Elephant.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Creature »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:22 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:22 pm I'm thinking maybe it didn't really matter who was lynched yesterday
Talk some more about that Creature, what do you mean?
If nutella, you and I are all town, wouldn't scum jump on Ty4on to save vanity? Or is vanity the only scum present here?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:25 pm I think he's gotta be a wolf.
if he was all by himself, sure
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:31 pm His role may have been useful but rereading I see why I was confused and associated it with there only being one kill lol. He both blocks and protects. So potentially he could try to block a wolfy player and instead save them from a vig kill. But I think it's more likely the vig just didn't kill this time.
I do too given they killed the first two nights and the point system.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Creature wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:31 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:22 pm I'm thinking maybe it didn't really matter who was lynched yesterday
If nutella, you and I are all town, wouldn't scum jump on Ty4on to save vanity? Or is vanity the only scum present here?
hmmm...that's a good question. If there are two scum here and vanity is one then why wouldn't the other vote Ty.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I also don't understand why Ty voted TL first instead of going straight to vanity but I guess the answer to that is not really relevant.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Creature wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:31 pm
I think it's likely vanity is the only one here. I have reason to believe pretty much everyone else is town.

....But then I thought I had reason to think vanity was town too lol. Damn it maybe you're right but I like to think the hosts wouldn't do that to us.... maybe we do need to lynch who the other side is sending us ugh
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
vanity.
The Mark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: they/them or she/her

Post by vanity. »

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Can the players sent from the other side even share reads?
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

might be my last post of the game, don't care about it enough and i'm probably just always going to get lynched. i am still a villager though

sorry about everything, don't know why only 1 kp showed up. glgl.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

or is this game the North Korean kind of free speech?
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

the only thing i'll say is i'd always self-pres there as a wolf. the fact that i didn't self-pres means i should be just confirmed v to everyone

but no one will believe that
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

vanity. wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:40 pm might be my last post of the game, don't care about it enough and i'm probably just always going to get lynched. i am still a villager though

Hey vanity, don't get discouraged so quickly. Why don't you care about the game? Is it because you have been taking a lot of suspicion? We really need to see what Quin and Lexi have to say.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

I caught up on the posts that I missed last night, and found these.

Elephant wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:07 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:25 pm @Creature why aren't you scum

@Elephant why aren't you scum

I'ma start with a vote for one of you two probs
I am not scum because I am the subconscious aspect of elation, which I am not currently role-playing.
And because I am the Elephant.
image.jpeg
I still don't understand why the quote didn't work here. Reading nutella's question, I first thought, "because of my role PM"; however, that is not something the Elephant would write. The Elephant writes, "I just checked my role card, and it states that I am town". Because I am the Elephant, I do check my role card, and it doesn't say that. It does say that I am the subconsious aspect of elation, so that becomes my answer. It's obviously just as useful as writing "because I'm town", and exactly as useful as "because I am the Elephant". The addition of that line should indicate how confident I was that a flavour claim would clear me. I'm just myself; I know how "towny" I am when others tell me, or vote me.

But how would vanity have answered the same question? "i've addressed this, but i'm self-conscious as a villager. i even was in wc1, i'm pretty sure! i'm aware of villagery things to do as a villager, and so i do those villagery things to get townread. it's that simple. i'm actually more cautious of a villager, than as a wolf! but you can believe that if you'd like." #4103 I remember your defense in this game as a series of "I wouldn't do that as a wolf". And I can see where you have been uncautious.
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:06 pm okay so the one thing i have to say is

elephant claiming their flavor comes from a wolf mindset. what i mean by that is, look at drago's role pm. it says "you may safely claim the subconscious aspect of *insert emotion here*", almost as if it encourages it. that's why elephant's claim to me strikes me as odd. a villager wouldn't come to think "oh, time to claim my flavor and get cleared off of it!" that's why i think elephant is a wolf and should be lynched. [VOTE: elephant] aubergine

now allow me to disclose something, since i may be lynched here. i'm the subconscious aspect of love. don't know if that'll convince anyone i'm a villager, but i'm throwing it out there because it's a very simple word, and a simple concept. everyone knows love. everyone knows elation as well, but most people associate it with the word "happiness". idk just the word "elation" stands out to me because it sorta feels like something that would be a fake subconscious aspect wolves would be allowed to fakeclaim. as a comparison, drago's was "humility". it's not a very common word, yeah? elation is slightly more common, but not like the most common 1000 words.

i even dumbtelled about it lol. i asked about if flavor claiming was allowed, and the wolf pm's pretty much suggest that you flavor claim, as i alluded to earlier. you shouldn't clear me off of that but that's why i was like "oh, i dumbtelled". because looking at the role pm of drago, yeah, it's pretty clear that the wording means that flavor claiming will always be an option to wolves. i only learned of it now.
vanity writes, a villager wouldn't come to think "oh, time to claim my flavor and get cleared off of it!", and then claims his own favor expecting to be cleared off it. Vanity limits himself to three claims. We know ten flavor claims, and nothing stands out.

1) loneliness (sample PM)
2) humility (Dragomir flip)
3) sympathy (Tony flip)
4) conscientiousness (Boo flip)
5) worry (Benson flip)
6) embarrassment (DFaraday flip)
7) despair (Ty4on flip)
8) apathy (iaafr claim)
9) elation (Elephant claim)
10) love (vanity claim)
11) despair (Ty4on flip)
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:12 pm yeah elephant's just a wolf. hope people sheep me glgl
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:20 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:18 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm for the record wolves almost certainly voted on me while i was away so guess i'm lock clear xd
How many wolves do you think are in this group? Anyone you specifically think may be teamed with elephant?
2-3

so wolves confirm voted for me unless like... i'm a wolf and creature is exactly my partner. but i know that's false given i'm a villager.

anyone specifically paired with elephant... dunno. i haven't gone in his iso looking for spew/partner interactions, and why should i? i don't know his alignment.
You seem to "know" or not know my alignment as circumstances require.
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:21 pm or maybe we were just put in an all villager group and lol later village. but that seems kinda bastard so i'm discarding that and forbidding others from talking about it
If that is not a good topic for discussion, I wonder why you raised it.

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:28 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:25 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:20 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:18 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm for the record wolves almost certainly voted on me while i was away so guess i'm lock clear xd
How many wolves do you think are in this group? Anyone you specifically think may be teamed with elephant?
2-3

so wolves confirm voted for me unless like... i'm a wolf and creature is exactly my partner. but i know that's false given i'm a villager.

anyone specifically paired with elephant... dunno. i haven't gone in his iso looking for spew/partner interactions, and why should i? i don't know his alignment.
I'd like you to consider it at least since you think he is scum, and/or just let me know in general who else is on your shortlist atm.
okay so

i just got here. i've been periodically thinking about the game whenever i haven't been playing and the elephant reading has been marinating. i come into the thread, see i have 7 votes, and am like "okay then. time to do something". not like i was planning to do nothing, i came into the thread after all.

i had no time to consider potential elephant partners. that's not really my style anyone, unless he becomes mechanically outed somehow.

also, thought experiment: there's 11 players in this group. how many wolves would be in a 11 player game normally? i think that should more accurately answer the question of "how many wolves are in here now?" i don't know the answer, but 3 seems like a safe bet.
I always suspect mechanical speculation as scummy, especially if it is baseless and illogical. Shall we do a thorough job, once and for all?
0 scum: "that seems kinda bastard" (vanity). We do know some bastard elements in this game.
1 scum: In the film, the team always leaves a single member behind.
2 scum: By Apoc's formula of balance, players=(scum)*4+1, so 2 scum on 11 players is slightly underpowered. But we did lynch a wolf on D1.
3 scum: 3 scum on 11 players is slightly overpowered, but this is clearly not a mountainous game, so town powers may balance it.
I submit that discussion here is idle speculation and an exercise in futility.
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:43 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:38 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:34 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:30 pm creature having a reputation of being mislynched as villager...

x doubt
It's very true on this site and that was brought up a lot on d1 of this game so it's reasonable he may have seen reference to that
creature is infamous for formerly having a meta of posting a ton as town, to the point where he's irreconcilably lock clear, and being completely frozen and unable to post as a wolf, at least on mu at the very least. this meta has been broken, but i guess some of residue of that former meta is why what ty4on brings up doesn't match to me.

also, ty4on doesn't seem to be a regularly on the syndicate? so how would he even here about it here? was it brung up somewhere else in the game? him even thinking that seems extremely odd to me
It was brought up in this game I literally just said that.
Vanity is not interested in reading nutella's answers.

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:43 pm also i have just realized that if what ty4on said is true, i don't get to stop playing the game after being lynched, which sounds extremely lame.

WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE
[mention]vanity.[/mention], which of Ty4on's posts were you reading at the time, and why? It wasn't part of the current discussion. I find it hard to believe that you did not notice Ty4on and Nanook arriving here.

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:53 pm i'm not voting ty4on for the record

self-preserving is for pussies
If you had self-preserved, your vote would have been on our tracker; I wonder if you knew that, and if there was a wolf on that wagon already.

vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:57 pm
Ty4on wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:55 pm
vanity. wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:53 pm i'm not voting ty4on for the record

self-preserving is for pussies
self-pres meta is really handy with a wolf rand tho
yeah but uh

why are you implying that i rolled town tbh?
I don't understand this exchange. Vanity sees Ty4on's comment as a townread, and objects to it? I understood Ty4on's context as "good advice to a wolf". Was vanity shading Ty4on here, directly after he told us he wouldn't self-preserve?
I am the Elephant.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

vanity. wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:39 pm Image
This doesn't help your case much. XD
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

vanity. wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:40 pm might be my last post of the game, don't care about it enough and i'm probably just always going to get lynched. i am still a villager though

If you really are town please try.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:46 pm

but trying is scummy
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

[VOTE: vanity.] aubergine
I am the Elephant.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:44 pm

Hey vanity, don't get discouraged so quickly. Why don't you care about the game? Is it because you have been taking a lot of suspicion? We really need to see what Quin and Lexi have to say.
the game's going on for too long for me personally. i said this before, but sometimes i just don't get into games. it happens.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

why in the world is elephant still trying to bury me?

this should tell you everything you guys need to know lol
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:46 pm

has it looked like i haven't tried every time i've been in the thread? my trying is in vain.

legitimately disappointed that it randed onto ty4on for numerous reasons, some i can't disclose.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

vanity. wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:42 pm the only thing i'll say is i'd always self-pres there as a wolf. the fact that i didn't self-pres means i should be just confirmed v to everyone

When you know you always do that, how do we know you didn't decide to be different this time? Especially since you drew our attention to it with a dedicated post? You say you know how to post villagery things as a villager; you know that this is villagery about you; so you would also know that as a wolf, and be able to do it.
I am the Elephant.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

is there a minimum postcount? or can i just hardclaim wolf and just tell you guys to lynch me? i don't care if it's gamethrowing, if it gives you "information" on creature's alignment then maybe my impact on the game can be positive in a way.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

vanity. wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:49 pm why in the world is elephant still trying to bury me?

Stop trying to omgus elephant, we all accepted that he's town and you ignoring that and trying to push him is super scummy

Nice wall post elephant.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

vanity. wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:51 pm is there a minimum postcount? or can i just hardclaim wolf and just tell you guys to lynch me? i don't care if it's gamethrowing, if it gives you "information" on creature's alignment then maybe my impact on the game can be positive in a way.
what

That is very illegal so don't but... What are you trying to imply about creature
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

vanity. wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:49 pm why in the world is elephant still trying to bury me?

Earlier today, I had taken some time to do catch-up, and seeing your posts made me want to comment on them.
I am the Elephant.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

Elephant wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:50 pm
vanity. wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:42 pm the only thing i'll say is i'd always self-pres there as a wolf. the fact that i didn't self-pres means i should be just confirmed v to everyone

When you know you always do that, how do we know you didn't decide to be different this time? Especially since you drew our attention to it with a dedicated post? You say you know how to post villagery things as a villager; you know that this is villagery about you; so you would also know that as a wolf, and be able to do it.
except no, not self-preserving there is just a bad play as a wolf. it's not going to get me townread. if i was a wolf my approach to this game would've been wildly different.

i'm not trying to deceive anyone. don't think i've told a single lie this game.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

vanity. wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:51 pm is there a minimum postcount? or can i just hardclaim wolf and just tell you guys to lynch me? i don't care if it's gamethrowing, if it gives you "information" on creature's alignment then maybe my impact on the game can be positive in a way.
Perchance our independent party is the jester? :goofp:
I am the Elephant.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:53 pm
what

That is very illegal so don't but... What are you trying to imply about creature
according to trustworthy liberal my flip gives information on creature's alignment. i have no idea how but i guess it does.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

There isn't a minimum post count but if you hard claim I think you will be immediately mod killed and who knows if we would even see your flip.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

[VOTE: trustworthy liberal] aubergine

if you guys want to try actually lynching a wolf today.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elephant wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:54 pm
God I really hope not
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:55 pm
There isn't a minimum post count but if you hard claim I think you will be immediately mod killed and who knows if we would even see your flip.
well in that case i won't be doing that. i don't care about this game but i care about it enough to not threaten game integrity.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

vanity. wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:54 pm
what

according to trustworthy liberal my flip gives information on creature's alignment. i have no idea how but i guess it does.
I must have missed that. I don't understand what you're saying about Creature - town or wolf?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

vanity. wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:55 pm [VOTE: trustworthy liberal] aubergine

if you guys want to try actually lynching a wolf today.
ok, can you share your thoughts on why TL?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:56 pm
what

I must have missed that. I don't understand what you're saying about Creature - town or wolf?
i don't know creature's alignment. they're probably town but fmpov creature isn't confirmed town to me. so i don't know how trustworthy liberal can think my alignment means anything for creature's, it seems like a fake reason to push a mislynch. reads to me as exactly something carsongarden did as a wolf in my qualifier.
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

i guess if i am a wolf creature could be my partner

but i'm not a wolf so moot point
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

vanity. wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:59 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:56 pm
what

i don't know creature's alignment. they're probably town but fmpov creature isn't confirmed town to me. so i don't know how trustworthy liberal can think my alignment means anything for creature's, it seems like a fake reason to push a mislynch. reads to me as exactly something carsongarden did as a wolf in my qualifier.
Ok I'll try to find it in his ISO because I just don't remember it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have to leave the thread for a bit (dinner and stuff) but I will be back as soon as I can.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
vanity.
The Mark

Post by vanity. »

probably leaving soon, have to get up at 3 am
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:56 pm
Elephant wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:54 pm
God I really hope not
I was joking, it does not fit the flavor.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (14.67 KiB) Viewed 536 times
I am the Elephant.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I would like everyone when they have a minute to read this and tell me your thoughts on it in the context of this game.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 3]

Post by Elephant »

The search functionality on this forum is excellent. [mention]juliets[/mention] I am not quite as happy with that link.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:37 pm Okay vanity's Return gives me mixed feelings and i think am still okay with them being voted today but what i did notice was Creature going and taking multiple D1 reads list off dead people as well as people not here in an attempt to save vanity from his wagon and move it to another one and wouldn't mind looking there tomorrow more.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:49 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:47 pm idk why players are so closed to possible alternatives
Current thoughts
Elephant could be Wolf but i see him having less then vanity

YOU creature but that is based of Vanitys flip

of and Ty4on but we are safer waiting a night inhope of confirmation if there is any from the other side
I am the Elephant.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Uhhh it looks to me like TL was setting up to look at creature IF vanity flipped wolf. If he's wolf and knows vanity is town, that wouldn't make sense as his push wouldn't be backed by the flip. If anything what would make any sense is if vanity and TL are scum partners trying to wrongly associate creature.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

But TL voted vanity yesterday right? So unless he was just planning to save him at the end or ride for the cred, seems unlikely they're teammates
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:09 pm I would like everyone when they have a minute to read this and tell me your thoughts on it in the context of this game.
A proportionally greater percentage of wolf voices in the thread means that there's a higher chance than ever of being misled.
We received town voices yesterday, today's addition is still unclear.
the wolves have left you alive because they deem it advantageous to their win condition
The presumed wolf kills were Texas, Benson, and Nanook. I am alive because they are better players, and I am easier to lynch.

I'm not entirely sure what our momentum is. We had 7 votes on vanity yesterday, but somehow he didn't get lynched. Did the wolves organize the vanity wagon, or the counterwagon? Neither? We had a lot of back-and-forth on Ty4on as well.

I am almost aslee, more tomorrow.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:26 pm But TL voted vanity yesterday right? So unless he was just planning to save him at the end or ride for the cred, seems unlikely they're teammates
If I may don my aluminum hat for once, TL voting vanity yesterday and vanity voting TL today makes for simple but effective distancing. Thereby, Trustworthy Liberal could stand to gain much-needed credibility after a vanity flip. They seem an unlikely scum team, they're both so different.
I am the Elephant.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:09 pm I would like everyone when they have a minute to read this and tell me your thoughts on it in the context of this game.
I also read this article overnight! I need to think about it some more to isolate what the action steps are coming out of it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 3]

Post by juliets »

Elephant wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:16 pm The search functionality on this forum is excellent. @juliets I am not quite as happy with that link.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:37 pm Okay vanity's Return gives me mixed feelings and i think am still okay with them being voted today but what i did notice was Creature going and taking multiple D1 reads list off dead people as well as people not here in an attempt to save vanity from his wagon and move it to another one and wouldn't mind looking there tomorrow more.
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:49 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:47 pm idk why players are so closed to possible alternatives
Current thoughts
Elephant could be Wolf but i see him having less then vanity

YOU creature but that is based of Vanitys flip

of and Ty4on but we are safer waiting a night inhope of confirmation if there is any from the other side
Thanks Elephant! I do remember this now that I see it again.

I wish I had heeded his warning to wait on Ty until we could see if they saw his flip on the other side.

I agree with you and nutella that it doesn't seem like he and vanity are partners.

Also, I don't know what to think anymore about Creature. I've been sure he was town all along because of how different he looked in this game than Arrowverse but in reading vanity's ISO I came across the part where he said Creature broke out of the mold of posting a lot when good and not so much when bad. So I may take a closer look at him today.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”