Not listed in OP
Vote detector - sprityo
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 9]

Post by Master Radishes »

*Also the other Mason is unflipped

Numerically, I guess we could all just be PRs left in this game, plus 2 scum and 1 3P? Seems...a bit unlikely. But maybe.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh wait, and then the ???s could be two of the PRs. Duh.

Sorry for Rabbiting stream-of-consciousness here. It's 6am and I'm not sure I'm fully awake enough for mechanics discussion.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:19 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:46 pm Does anyone know how long it generally takes poison in a mafia game to kill someone? Is it normally poison at night and the next day they die or is it normally a longer time from poisoning to death? I'm interested in what is the standard way this is done.

If its normally done at night and they die the next day then Radish has to be the poisoner because we know it wasn't sprityo and they were the only 3 in that Limbo. If the standard is it takes several days then that opens up the the window for someone else to be the poisoner.

Also, just a note, I'm off ISOing Jack's last 3 days but I'll check back here to stay current.
Usually it's at night and you die the next day.

I agree with you except it's kinda a stupid move to poison during pretend F3.
I had been thinking it could be sprit because of that. But obviously not.

The 3P and the alignment cop probably have to have been, barring pseudo lynches, in the same level, actually. Otherwise it's a wasted cop role.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:08 am
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:51 am
Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:46 am
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:43 am Oh, is LLD playing now?
Player list is lower, my friend.

So you and me lets chat about what to do

you are so fucking town lol
Pawn and Eva called each other town and Pawn never wavered on that. Eva flipped scum. Pawn has gone AWOL since.

Thoughts from someone who knows them best?
It doesn't mean any guarantees but I was voting them yesterday and told you that the reason for this was that. Pawn can't be let to live after that, so it is a required lynch, really.
My issue with lynching pawn now is the same reason I was against lynching you - if we're wrong it tells us nothing useful.

Also he may or may not have been cop cleared.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:11 am Yeah but tunneling Epi out of the game is pro town
:llama:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

I want to thunderdome with Jack. I need this. Make today Mac vs. Jack.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:03 am
Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:08 am

Pawn and Eva called each other town and Pawn never wavered on that. Eva flipped scum. Pawn has gone AWOL since.

It doesn't mean any guarantees but I was voting them yesterday and told you that the reason for this was that. Pawn can't be let to live after that, so it is a required lynch, really.
My issue with lynching pawn now is the same reason I was against lynching you - if we're wrong it tells us nothing useful.

Also he may or may not have been cop cleared.
Nahhhhh he has to be bad. There's like fuck all other options. Has to be like Jack/Pawn/Quin or some shit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I mean we could just not play. That's also an option.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh I didn't realise that was an option.

Okay guys let's just stop playing then. GG.
Master Radishes
Hitman

LLD, if you're here to play now, maybe ISO Mac for interactions with Eva or other wolves?

Also I can't read Jack because I've changed opinion about five times so far, so anyone else is allowed to do that for me.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I suppose we could lynch Pawn now, actually. I suspect nailing LC had given us a touch of breathing space for a slanker lynch in case we get it wrong.

But I worry that six possible scum roles in the OP =/= six scum and there are more remaining than we realise.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:59 am @juliets a few quick thoughts on Mac:

In terms of voting, he doesn't look good. He was off wagon in D1, did not vote Elephant in D5, and so far has continued to be on town wagons in D6/D7 (although those are largely unresolved wagons at the moment). He's not helped lynch any scum. (He's also helped tunnel Epi out, even right from D1.)

In terms of play, I don't want to hold the lower activity against him. Real life things, post-champs exhaustion, etc - all valid. And in his limited activity he's seen townie enough at the way he's approached the game.

One thing that pinged me, though, was his interactions with Eva. In D1 they did their obligatory clash where they called each other scum, but it never really went anywhere close to resolving each other properly, if that makes sense? And then it just trailed off. In D5 Mac just outright agreed Eva was scum based off my case, then didn't try to get her lynched, which seems very unlike him but may be explained by lower activity.

I haven't re-read Mac's posts from the lower levels yet.

tl;dr - there are blinking warning signs about Mac, but no smoking gun.
Thanks Radish, and that last line sums up how I feel as well.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:18 am LLD, if you're here to play now, maybe ISO Mac for interactions with Eva or other wolves?

Also I can't read Jack because I've changed opinion about five times so far, so anyone else is allowed to do that for me.
Ugh me too on Jack, why is he so hard to read this game? I'll go look at his Day 7.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jack ISO Continued

Day 7
- Pawn spewed town by Michelle's janiored death
- Says town Mac is easy to find and this is town Mac - [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] do you still agree?
- Says TLib also town - towny
- Evidently looks at TL's ISO and backs off his town read somewhat
- Town reads Epi - towny
- Asks if he is the only one still scum reading iaafr - scummy
- Votes iaafr - scummy
- Wants to ignore wolves per dream level except for f3 - slightly scummy, doesn't want to analyze
- Says he has a problem squaring the "no agenda" look of iaafr with his mutual pact with Eva
- Says "roll tide" - TOWNY (j/k)
- Radishes isn't mafia or sprityo would have been lynched in F3 - seems true, towny

- Disagrees with me that Radishes is unfriendly 3P just because Eva said so
- Thinks 3P killed Eva and nutella but Radishes is at the bottom of the list [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] if the poison only lasts a day how could this be true?

Day 8
- Says iaafrs late day vote for a townie after peacing out for the phase is suspect - scummy
- thinks I'm suspect for suspecting Mac after I town read him before - slightly scummy
- Says Mac is easy to read and my flip on him is to try and convince players who don't know his style scummy
- Last time he played with wolf Mac he caught him right away.
- Colin made a vote that was sub-optimal for a wolf, goes through the rest of the votes and concludes iaafr's vote for Epi was the only bad one (there were 5 other votes on Epi)
- Colin looks better if iaafr is scum [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] do you still stand by this, i.e. Colin looks wolf because iaafr was town?
- Says for the 3rd time he's unlynchable
- Mac says Jack only one left on 112 wagon and needs to be resolved, jack says he couldn't do it if both he and iaafr were double voters.
- Doesn't understand iaafr's posting, switching reads around, never quoting anyone
- Says iaafr is fence sitting when iaafr says LC's ISO looks better than Quins but in a scummy way - scummy
- Explains why Quin and Pawn town, because Michelle read them town and wolves janitored her even if she wasn't the cop scum knew she was right about Quin and Pawn
- Says iaafr has been in anti-spew for 3 days - scummy
- Says Radish is the last 3P candidate after him (Jack) because 3P Radish would be happy to impotently push Eva all day - if he kills her and she's town he's more likely to get lynched and if she's scum he's more likely to be night killed. Question everyone: If Radish is 3P why hasn't he been night killed? - Towny I think
- Speculates that 3P is Tatia (from the movie) - Is he the 3P? Talks about 3P a lot.
- Says Colin is not wolf because his vote behavior would be to risky for a wolf
- Says one reason he keeps voting iaafr is because he talked him out of voting for Eva day 2 and day 5.
- Asks for thoughts on a juliets/iaafr scum team - scummy
- Votes iaafr
- Tries to get people to consolidate from the spread out votes by vetoing one person and then tries by trying to get others to name 3 people scum, 3 people they wouldn't vote. Turns all this into a chart. Towny
- Reminds us that nutella's reads on him are garbo
- Votes LLD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well, Imo if Jack is bad he's playing a great game. The scummiest things in his ISO really surround iaafr. I still don't like that he held onto iaafr being bad for so long and the fact that iaafr was killed by the poisoner and Jack talks a lot about the 3P in the ISO's I've done makes me suspect he's 3P. If he is, I can understand the iaafr kill because he was sure he was bad, and I understand the Eva kill, but not the nutella kill. If he's not 3P I think he's just town. I feel like I did a lot of work for nothing but thats the way mafia is I guess. I hope someone else is doing Mac.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:23 pm Continuation of Jack's ISO

Day 6
- brings up that 3Ps on this site are usually town
- says that if a 3P got both Eva and nutella they were probably shooting for town - could Jack be 3P? Check out my iso in Fallout or Ancient Greece or UPick. My (non sk) third party game is incredibly loose so as to not draw nightkill.
- responds to Epi's post about independents by talking about how a 3P operates. Gives examples of what a 3P does and then says "Or by being me."
- calls Epi and Dom town - towny
- suspects iaafr because he and Eva hard defended each other - slightly scummy
- says Epi is town particularly with a Pawn or iaafr red flip
- says rabbit feels town - towny
- says suspicion of TLib came out of the blue, likes TLibs posts today - towny
- recounts rabbit came to Eva's rescue on the idea she was the mason twice, and Eva came to rabbit's rescue that he was the double voter, both were bullshit, VOTES IAAFR. reasoning is somewhat towny though vote is scummy
- says that iaafr did not push Drago much on Day 1, didn't vote there then tried to play things off like he knew Drago was bad, later admitted that was a lie, also said Drago's Lynch spewed Eva town (can anyone besides Jack confirm that iaafr tried to act like he knew Drago was bad, admitted that was a lie and then said Drago's flip spewed Eva town?) I quoted the posts later but you've probably already found them.
- calculates on day 6 we have @5 mislynches left - does this seem like too many to anyone but me?@Jackofhearts2005 do you think your logic still holds?Nah, because we mislynched Epi and Iaafr got poisoned. So we probably have 1 or 2 mislynches left. I mean the idea is that there are exactly 2 scum listed on the role list that haven't been eliminated. 10 players. 7 vs 2 vs 1. 2 mislynches and 2 kills with no extra 3P kills or stopped kills puts us at 3 vs 2 vs 1 which is potentially a town loss. If 3P kills a townie or sides with scum, we just have the 1 mislynch.
- says the only reason iaafr could be town is he's a fluffy bunny with a good tone - even though this is scummy I think it looked true based on everything Jack said, so if what Jack said fairly represents iaafr.
- reads Dom town based on Eva interactions - towny
- reads Epi scum - scummy
- questions Mac on why he read iaafr as town. Asks him if its because iaafr is going to sheep him.
- brings up difference of opinion re: whether his earlier produced null list is scummy. 112 says it was. Null list: nova, Quin, DF, juliets, Pawn, LC (we know LC is scum also I am town, DF is town). Keep in mind that I only had D1 LC (and DF and Juliets) to go off and those 3 players were also not up for lynch so 112 saying LC is scummy is a free action. The players accused of being scummy in this list that could be lynched (Nova, iirc Quin, Pawn) were all town and we ultimately (probably) lynched one of them in Nova that day. 112 never backed up the idea that ANY of these players were actually suspicious.
- says Radishes claimed 3P but Jack hasn't locked it in
- feels like 112 is spouting bullshit I'll have to go back and see if this still looks like bullshit.
- when asked says he doesn't really have a read on Hyena
+++++++++++++++++++++

I don't like all the iaafr suspicion but to be fair I scum read iaafr somewhere along the way in these days. Dodges the Hyena question I asked so either he's a very careful wolf or that was a genuine "IDK". Keep in mind when you evaluate this that I had been separated from Hyena for quite a while and came into a thread that heavily suspected him for shit I hadn't read. I really had a strong feeling reading the beginning of the day that maybe Jack is the 3p. I'll see if that goes anywhere day 7 and 8. If he's not the 3p I'm still reading him town though nutella thinking he's scum is in the back of my mind.
My comments in orange.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:23 am You didn't choose to lynch me on the two days I gave you to do it.

Further, you watched yesterday I was the 3 vote counter wagon to the scum lynch.

Anyone who thinks I am anything other than the clear and obvious scum attempt to avoid the Chemist lynch is... wrong. Dead wrong. And possibly intentionally so.
My initial reaction to this is "Chemist isn't even in this game" but then I realized you were talking about LC.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:49 am Reposting Sprit's work with updates again.

Day 1
[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005
[3] Evenstar - Texas Cloverleaf, sprityo, Quin
[2] Hyena - Dom, Michelle
[2] No Lynch - iaafr, boo
[1] Epignosis - MacDougall
[1] MacDougall - Dragomir
[1] nutella - Lady LambdaDelta
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - 112

Day 2
[5] boo - Long Con, Hyena, nutella, Benson, vanity.,
[5] DFaraday - Trustworthy Liberal, Creature, juliets,boo , Elephant
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - DFaraday

Day 3
[1] Creature - NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
[2] Elephant - Long Con, vanity.
[3] Nova/Ty4on - nutella, juliets, Creature
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - Nova/Ty4on
[3] vanity. -Trustworthy Liberal, Elephant, Hyena

Day 4
[3] Trustworthy Liberal - Long Con, vanity., Creature
[5] vanity. - Elephant, juliets, Hyena, nutella, Trustworthy Liberal
[2] non voting - Quin, LLD

Day 5
[5] Elephant - hyena, LC, nutella, Michelle, Dom
[2] Evenstar - Master Radishes, Sprityo
[3] Hyena - Mac, Evenstar, Pawn
[1] iaafr - Quin
[2] Long Con - iaafr, juliets
[1] Michelle - elephant
[1] Nutella - LLD
[2] Pawn - Epi, Jack

Day 6
[1] Dom - Trustworthy Liberal
[5] Hyena - Pawn, Mac, Radishes, juliets, Quin
[5] iaafr - sprityo, Dom, Epi, Jack, Colin
[2] LLD - LLD, Long Con
[1] Quin - 112
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - iaafr

Day 7
[6] Epignosis - Radishes, 112, Mac, Long Con, TL, iaafr
[3] iaafr - juliets, jack, Colin
[1] Radishes - Pawn
[1] Pawn - sprityo
[1] sprityo - Quin
[1] TL - Epignosis

Day 8
[4] Long Con - T Lib, iaafr, juliets, Radishes
[3] LLD - Jack, Mac, Quin
[2] Trustworthy Lib - 112, Long Con
[1] Radishes - Colin
[1] Pawn - LLD
Man, my voting record fucking sucks.

Which is actually a point in my favor because I mercilessly bussed my team in Kirby and Shockhead Peter and I just died in a MU game after daykilling a teammate, too.

Wrongjack is townjack. I can back up that assertion if necessary but it will be painful for my ego.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Well based on what happened with Iaafr, Pawn is town. XD

Also, Michelle flip.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Or lackthereof pointing to a town Pawn.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:11 am Yeah but tunneling Epi out of the game is pro town
Lol.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:55 am
juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:46 pm Does anyone know how long it generally takes poison in a mafia game to kill someone? Is it normally poison at night and the next day they die or is it normally a longer time from poisoning to death? I'm interested in what is the standard way this is done.

If its normally done at night and they die the next day then Radish has to be the poisoner because we know it wasn't sprityo and they were the only 3 in that Limbo. If the standard is it takes several days then that opens up the the window for someone else to be the poisoner.

Also, just a note, I'm off ISOing Jack's last 3 days but I'll check back here to stay current.

The 3P and the alignment cop probably have to have been, barring pseudo lynches, in the same level, actually. Otherwise it's a wasted cop role.
:ponder:

So based on that logic, you cannot be the 3P or the 3P detector because Eva and Sprityo flipped. Same for me because Iaafr, Epi and Dom have all flipped. Of course, I'm not claiming to not be those roles, I'm just saying that based on some assumptions, you could also make that assumption. :shrug2:

With a 3P cop, regular cop would presumably get "not scum" when targeting the 3P so Quin and Pawn, while probably cleared of being wolves, are actually not cleared of being 3P. I'm not up for lynching them but it's something we should keep in mind.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:59 am I want to thunderdome with Jack. I need this. Make today Mac vs. Jack.
"Thunderdome." Shush.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:04 am
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:18 am LLD, if you're here to play now, maybe ISO Mac for interactions with Eva or other wolves?

Ugh me too on Jack, why is he so hard to read this game? I'll go look at his Day 7.
I'm not hard to read. I'm easy to read. Follow your heart or whatever.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:19 am Jack ISO Continued

Day 7
- Pawn spewed town by Michelle's janiored death
- Says town Mac is easy to find and this is town Mac - Jackofhearts2005 do you still agree? It's less clear now. Like he past two days have been lackluster. I want to believe I had a good read on him early on, especially when now/yesterday is actually high stakes moment for wolves because they're lynchable and maybe only need 1 mislynch to win and now Mac's phoning it in. Vs he was trying really hard in DL 2, when votes didn't really even matter. Still, there is a mechanical POE and Mac is in it.
- Says TLib also town - towny
- Evidently looks at TL's ISO and backs off his town read somewhat For the record, I'm back on it after your case on TL being the town vig.
- Town reads Epi - towny
- Asks if he is the only one still scum reading iaafr - scummy
- Votes iaafr - scummy
- Wants to ignore wolves per dream level except for f3 - slightly scummy, doesn't want to analyze It's not that I don't want to analyze, it's that we don't know if there is a wolves per DL and we don't know how many it is if it exists and we don't know where Drago belonged and if he death changed those numbers. Like I could analyze you and TL if I arbitrarily decided there was a wolf between you but that's stupid because I think you're both town on your own merits. I'm not going to tie myself to a mechanic that is a massive question mark. I'm just going to read all the players like I normally would. It's a scum prerogative to propose or agree with questionable theories and push weaker reads based on those theories. It's town's prerogative to vote your scumreads.
- Says he has a problem squaring the "no agenda" look of iaafr with his mutual pact with Eva
- Says "roll tide" - TOWNY (j/k) lol
- Radishes isn't mafia or sprityo would have been lynched in F3 - seems true, towny

- Disagrees with me that Radishes is unfriendly 3P just because Eva said so
- Thinks 3P killed Eva and nutella but Radishes is at the bottom of the list Jackofhearts2005 if the poison only lasts a day how could this be true? I don't think the 3P necessarily killed Nutella any more. We've had 2 poisons and only 1 extra kill. It's weird for 3P to have both since it's basically duplicate abilities. Possibly a missing role, a last (poor) vig shot or a scum reward for incepting dickbutt since Eva survived Limbo 3. The poison could be a day action? Or it could just be Radish with a parting shot on Eva that backfired, even though there are lots of other reasons to think that's not the case. :sigh:

Day 8
- Says iaafrs late day vote for a townie after peacing out for the phase is suspect - scummy
- thinks I'm suspect for suspecting Mac after I town read him before - slightly scummy
- Says Mac is easy to read and my flip on him is to try and convince players who don't know his style scummy Yeah, I was wrong on you. Sorry. Should have stuck with the power ranger read but it was mostly on Nutella's say so to begin with.
- Last time he played with wolf Mac he caught him right away.
- Colin made a vote that was sub-optimal for a wolf, goes through the rest of the votes and concludes iaafr's vote for Epi was the only bad one (there were 5 other votes on Epi)
- Colin looks better if iaafr is scum Jackofhearts2005 do you still stand by this, i.e. Colin looks wolf because iaafr was town? The absence of a positive isn't exactly a negative. Colin is in the POE. Gth, I'm not voting him but I need to do that reeval Iaafr suggested, which includes rereading Colin.
- Says for the 3rd time he's unlynchable True story.
- Mac says Jack only one left on 112 wagon and needs to be resolved, jack says he couldn't do it if both he and iaafr were double voters. Also true. XD
- Doesn't understand iaafr's posting, switching reads around, never quoting anyone
- Says iaafr is fence sitting when iaafr says LC's ISO looks better than Quins but in a scummy way - scummy
- Explains why Quin and Pawn town, because Michelle read them town and wolves janitored her even if she wasn't the cop scum knew she was right about Quin and Pawn
- Says iaafr has been in anti-spew for 3 days - scummy
- Says Radish is the last 3P candidate after him (Jack) because 3P Radish would be happy to impotently push Eva all day - if he kills her and she's town he's more likely to get lynched and if she's scum he's more likely to be night killed. Question everyone: If Radish is 3P why hasn't he been night killed? - Towny I think That is a fair question. Maybe scum thinks he's 3P and hopes he'll be lynched. If he's scum, he's been a mean busser.
- Speculates that 3P is Tatia (from the movie) - Is he the 3P? Talks about 3P a lot. Lol
- Says Colin is not wolf because his vote behavior would be to risky for a wolf
- Says one reason he keeps voting iaafr is because he talked him out of voting for Eva day 2 and day 5.
- Asks for thoughts on a juliets/iaafr scum team - scummy As much as I was totally wrong, I'm annoyed nobody but Iaafr would talk to me about it, even to tell me that I was totally wrong. That was part of the point of the whole 3 suspects and 3 vetos exercise because I was a bit worried that the reason I couldn't lynch Iaafr was that I was facing the wrong direction. Idk if LC would have been the lynch without it. That moved us from roughly a 6 way 1 vote tie to a tie between LC and LLD, who were the top suspects according to the graph. I can't take credit for the LC lynch. I didn't push it. I didn't strongly suspect him. I hope people can see that my actions were town motivated and had a good outcome.
- Votes iaafr
- Tries to get people to consolidate from the spread out votes by vetoing one person and then tries by trying to get others to name 3 people scum, 3 people they wouldn't vote. Turns all this into a chart. Towny
- Reminds us that nutella's reads on him are garbo
- Votes LLD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well, Imo if Jack is bad he's playing a great game. The scummiest things in his ISO really surround iaafr. I still don't like that he held onto iaafr being bad for so long and the fact that iaafr was killed by the poisoner and Jack talks a lot about the 3P in the ISO's I've done makes me suspect he's 3P. If he is, I can understand the iaafr kill because he was sure he was bad, and I understand the Eva kill, but not the nutella kill. If he's not 3P I think he's just town. I feel like I did a lot of work for nothing but thats the way mafia is I guess. I hope someone else is doing Mac.
Need to do a diaper change and some real work for my job but then I'll start in on our suspect list.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks for your replies to my Day 6, 7 and 8 ISO. Your replies all sound reasonable to me. I don't see anything I want to push. I don't even have a gut scum read on you like I did LC so I guess I should just accept you as town.

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] and anyone else who wants to respond, if you're town and Mac is town and I'm town and TLib is town and Radishes it town, then who is bad?? Quin/Pawn/LLD? I still believe Michelle spewed Pawn town. Quin/LLD/112? I don't know LLD makes a good point the she was the counter wagon and 112 has seemed towny to me (though her lack of presence is reminiscent of her WC1 play). I don't know, I need some thoughts from others.

I'm really torn on Mac. This post really pinged me but maybe it's NAI. I mean, this is his invitational, he invited most if not all the off site people, why would he say he's got no time for this? It was just an observation on my part, I didn't vote for him. Maybe he had a long day and was just frustrated.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:30 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:34 pm Long Con defended Mac in this last phase when I was suspecting Mac. That doesn't look good for Mac.
*rolls eyes*

Just lynch me. I've got no time for this.
So, I have to go pack now and do some other getting-ready-to-go stuff. I'll be back in a bit.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] you have your baby at work? Or maybe you work from home.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

I'm convinced somebody's lying to us.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Why is juliets locktown?
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

112 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:37 pm Why is juliets locktown?
They aren't towny not lock town.

What about you thou 112 :clap:
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:40 pm
They aren't locked toen. They are townyyes but not lock town.

What about you thou 112 :clap:
Fixed English
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:19 pm @Jackofhearts2005 you have your baby at work? Or maybe you work from home.
Working from home today. :cloud9:
Master Radishes
Hitman

As TL said, she's not. But J/TL/LC always contained a scum, and the other two landed on LC last round. One could still be mafia (I highly doubt both) but it's nonetheless a good look for them.
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:18 pm I'm really torn on Mac. This post really pinged me but maybe it's NAI. I mean, this is his invitational, he invited most if not all the off site people, why would he say he's got no time for this? It was just an observation on my part, I didn't vote for him. Maybe he had a long day and was just frustrated.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:30 pm *rolls eyes*

Just lynch me. I've got no time for this.
Yeah, that pinged me too. I see mafia affect that 'whatever, go ahead' attitude more often than town do.

It's not going to stop me lynching him if he ends up as the best choice.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:31 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:55 am

:ponder:

So based on that logic, you cannot be the 3P or the 3P detector because Eva and Sprityo flipped. Same for me because Iaafr, Epi and Dom have all flipped. Of course, I'm not claiming to not be those roles, I'm just saying that based on some assumptions, you could also make that assumption. :shrug2:

With a 3P cop, regular cop would presumably get "not scum" when targeting the 3P so Quin and Pawn, while probably cleared of being wolves, are actually not cleared of being 3P. I'm not up for lynching them but it's something we should keep in mind.
My working theory was LLD, as she's been laying low except for pushing nutella's lynch hard, then nutella ends up shot. 3P!LLD shoots nutella for towncred (congratulating Vig for listening to her or something) and it backfires, so she disappears again.

But it's mainly (er, entirely) speculation.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I think I'm coming around to a Pawn lynch. The LC lynch + no NK means we have a bit of breathing room to go for someone we wouldn't want in LYLO. LLD or Quin also fit that profile. But Pawn's connection to Eva concerns me more.

And no, I'm not sold on Michelle cop-clearing Pawn and Quin. I'm not used to playing no-claims games, but after seeing several wrong assumptions I'm skeptical of all claim assumptions (and those who take them for granted).
Master Radishes
Hitman

112 would also fit. I don't know that it changes much about D1 wagons by now, but that's another slanking slot.

But equally, we can lynch Mac, who in a vacuum has scummier connections than the others.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:35 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:07 am 10 pages to read, i can do this today.

My mafia reads from previous days Dom, Elephant, probably LLD and I need to read for more.
Town reads Quin, Pawn, probably all others in the last 2 days when we played in 5 except LLD

AMA
odd considering you made a point in the other thread that you couldn't read me without content, which i very clearly did not provide

how's that work?
Hmm is this more proof Michelle peaked Quin as town?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm gone again for awhile.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

[VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

Folks I apologize profusely but I'm currently travelling for work and the WiFi at this airport is currently not amenable to me participating today. I'll do what I can before EOD tomorrow but I don't get back in until after midnight so it won't be much.
Master Radishes
Hitman

112 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:54 pm [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine
Why.
Master Radishes
Hitman

You know what, normally I hold off voting for awhile, but [VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine.

His voting record is just so bad. Most of all, being on Hyena the day Elephant was lynched (beside Eva and Pawn). If he's just a townie not paying much attention, I sort of figure he'd at least have followed the crowd on a scum lynch somewhere.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah but would scum have such a rocking beard?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Regarding Colin

He really did bumble around at the beginning of Day 5, seemed to know nothing or was that a wolf trying to look towny:
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:40 pm My incompetence should town confirm me, imo.
The rest of his posts look towny to me.

[mention]112[/mention] what are you seeing about him that makes you think he's scum.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Lady LambdaDelta »

I am not ISOing anyone lol that sounds like a lot of work.

Pawn needs to die so.
That which yields is not always weak.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:01 pm

I am not ISOing anyone lol that sounds like a lot of work.

Pawn needs to die so.
Just like nutella did. :srsnod:
Master Radishes
Hitman

Mac v Pawn is not a bad set of wagons, though. Both voted Hyena in D5 rather than Elephant, as did Eva, and as I recall it was a pretty close vote until the final couple of votes settled into place.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:23 pm Man, my voting record fucking sucks.
3 of your 5 final votes are unknown flips, and the other 2 are both iaafr, who a lot of people voted for. Why do you say it sucks?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Just noticed TL has ended every round except one with a vote on him.

Lulz.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”