The Wire Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's keeping it boring and killing police?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:59 pm

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
7%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
7%
sig
20%
Turnip Head
No votes
Prop Joe (Host/Non/Dead)
67%

Total votes: 15
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 177

Re: The Wire Mafia

Post by speedchuck »

boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:53 pm Speedchuck still has his vote on Mac, but last stated wanting to vote for Rej. I assume the general rule of thumb is poll takes precedence over a stated vote that wasn't actually cast?
o danm vote rej
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Yeah I cannot be around tonight because I'm hosting a thing. I have no desire to have a dom lytncvh, unless I missed a bigg thing
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

hi someone tell me who to kill any why. Thank you for your time.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Time for a "player salad" post I guess to summarize some of my thoughts.

Dunya's posts are meh, while I do see what she's saying re DDL i'm just having a bad gut reaction. She's acting very different even tone wise from her normal civ playstyle and I don't believe I've ever seen a mafia Dunya.

Nutella, as others have said, isn't being very fence sitting as she normally is. However, it's only day 1 so there isn't alot to go on so I'd rather not lynch her.

I feel what Drag is saying, while I've gotten a few gut/tone reads nothings really popped out yet.
Nanook seems to mainly be getting by on zany posts and a few sprinkles of content, but the issue here is most of that content is based around culture clash/playstyle not game solving. He looks like he's involved, he's present, but not really contributing.

Dom, Mac, and LC have early civ whiffs based off what I've seen would't want to lynch any yet. (If they turn out to be the mafia team I want credit for naming all three in one area though.)

I'm liking Boo and Jacks posts, both seem pretty genuine. I do dislike that Jack switched from his profile again though, preferred the last one.

Sloonie is around doing Sloonie stuff and things, no read there.

I disliked something about DDL and Rej, but can't for the life of me remember what it was, meaning I should review there either today or next phase.

Creature after moaning D0 about lack of participation and how town is gonna loose because of it seems to have been really absent in game solving? Maybe I just missed his posts, but that raised an eyebrow.

So with this text spew of all my random game related thoughts, I guess I'm leaning towards a Dunya or maybe a Nanook/Rej lynch. I'm not really happy with any of the three wagons, but since it's day one and none are me guess i can live with them. Quite literally since I won't get lynched. :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

If someone would like to clue me in on why DDL, Dom, and Drag have votes I'd be happy to listen, since Dom doesn't seem outside his normal civ meta.
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:56 pm hi someone tell me who to kill any why. Thank you for your time.
ys

I kid.

Um definitely a no-show if it's a D1-only vig, or if you're deciding the lynch go for my boy Rej obviously.

If it's an any day or night vig, wtf are you asking us

linki: SAALAAAAD ONHOOOOOO
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Throwing a vote on Rej while I attempt to reread some things, including the current wagons and Dunya's DDL thing. Like i just said I remember disliking something about Rej. There was also the D0 alarming comment about me which in hindsight I don't like.

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] Why Rej?
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm not even in that salad. Good jorb. bye I have company.

linki: It's been discussed and I started it with a question about sarcasm, check my posts
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

sig wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 pm Nanook seems to mainly be getting by on zany posts and a few sprinkles of content, but the issue here is most of that content is based around culture clash/playstyle not game solving. He looks like he's involved, he's present, but not really contributing.
Hey this is a pretty good read, you should probably push it!
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I forgot about you :shrug:

Also Nanook literally has no on topic posts, his vote for Dunya is yadayada and besides that it's just messing around so imma switch to him.

linki: Are you reading my mind?
ImageImage

[VOTE: Dom] aubergine

Dunya is scum voting for DDL so DDL is probably town and DDL is voting for Dom so I will too.

Yep, that is exactly the level of effort you're getting out of me right now. Pretty underwhelming isn't it?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Dragomir »

If not a Rej lynch, then how aboutMac or Dunya?

sig wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:02 pm I forgot about you :shrug:

Also Nanook literally has no on topic posts, his vote for Dunya is yadayada and besides that it's just messing around so imma switch to him.

linki: Are you reading my mind?
This may shock you but I'm not going to push reads I'm not pretty confident in this game, I'm trying something new.

And I haven't really read enough to have confident reads besides the people in my scum chat and Nutella, who I have decided is my spirit mason.

But yeah, I think you should push this! Interesting to see who goes for the LHF at least, just don't wave your hands and go "Oh well he did it to himself moving on" if it goes over.

Dragomir wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:05 pm If not a Rej lynch, then how aboutMac or Dunya?
I don't wanna kill my scum buddy D1 but I'd go back to Dun Dun Duh!
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 pm If someone would like to clue me in on why DDL, Dom, and Drag have votes I'd be happy to listen, since Dom doesn't seem outside his normal civ meta.
All D's:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:07 am
nutella wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:33 pm the D's haven't checked in lol @Dom @Dragomir @dunya and also @MacDougall hi hello otherwise I think everyone else has
:ponder:

I think we’ve just about got this solved.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 pm ...Dom doesn't seem outside his normal civ meta.
Is that really true though?

Take a look at Dom's ISO in Girl Genius. He was Civ, I think the "main" Civ? I think the differences are pretty striking.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Rej »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:42 pm Wait other people are sus of Dunya too?

Cool beans hop onto this gray train and let's ride it to kill station.
At this point no
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:05 pm If not a Rej lynch, then how aboutMac or Dunya?
I feel like all you do is giving names and using it in coherence with lynches, omgus and wifom
ImageImageImageImage

Rej wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:22 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:42 pm Wait other people are sus of Dunya too?

At this point no
Nice ketchup
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:24 pm
Rej wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:22 pm

At this point no
Nice ketchup
Right past midnight, I have to sleep now :confused2:
ImageImageImageImage

I’m all for #deathtoketchup but man that was weird
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 374

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:37 pm I’m all for #deathtoketchup
Now you're talking my language.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am varying degrees of here from now until the deadline and I will not be actively catching up.

Dom has a lead in the poll. Why is that?
The only other player with multiples is DDL, and I am one of those. My vote is not super informed. We've got a hundred people with single votes. Let's get crazy over the next few hours.
@everyone which players would you feel most comfortable lynching right now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:13 pm
sig wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 pm ...Dom doesn't seem outside his normal civ meta.

Take a look at Dom's ISO in Girl Genius. He was Civ, I think the "main" Civ? I think the differences are pretty striking.
The D1 differences? Browsing that, it doesn't read that different to me. Do you have any specifically damning differences in mind?
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The bulk of Dom's focus has been on Jack and nutella so far. His vote is currently on Jack. This poked piqued my interest:
Dom wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:02 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:35 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:18 pm
Nutella has said pretty much nothing this game.

But she's used a lot of players' names. :shrug:
Bro I have the second most posts in the game and most of them are content. I've definitely given more reads than you have. You haven't even explained your vote for me lol.

Usually when you go after me like this you're town... but I thought something had changed the last couple times we were town together, and then last game we were scum buddies so you saw my shitty scum game up close. So you should know better by now. Find another way to stir things up, maybe talk about someone other than me for once.
WARNING! This post contains:
--Gambler's Fallacy
--Appeal to Emotion
--Assumption of The Future Being Like the Past
--Bullshit

@nutella is @Jackofhearts2005 full of shit?
Does the combination of Gambler's Fallacy, Appeal to Emotion, Assumptions of Chronology, and Bullshit indicate that nutella is bad in this instance? Could you more directly articulate why Jack is full of poop?
Are there any other names you'd like to talk about, Dom?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:54 pm

The D1 differences? Browsing that, it doesn't read that different to me. Do you have any specifically damning differences in mind?
In this game, the bulk of his posts are about calling things bullshit and firing off mirroring questions with no evidence of caring about the answers. In Girl Genius, he was more interactive, gave reads, agreed or disagreed with people, and said things like "It matters that you have avoided answering direct questions."

Did anyone avoid answering his direct questions in this game? Can you tell if he even cares?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't even know if Dom is going to come back before the deadline.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

So why are people voting for Dom?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:03 pm [VOTE: Dom] aubergine

Dunya is scum voting for DDL so DDL is probably town and DDL is voting for Dom so I will too.

Yep, that is exactly the level of effort you're getting out of me right now. Pretty underwhelming isn't it?
Yes, underwhelming. This post contains a scum read on dunya, no direct read on Dom, and a vote for Dom. Why not vote for dunya, nanook?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:17 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:53 am Took a look at Dom's ISO. It's not that long of a read. It consists of him asking superbasic questions ("And what does asking superbasic questions mean to you?") and telling people they're full of shit. No follow-up detected, so the questions appear to be designed to look probing, but it falls very flat every time. What that means to me is that Dom wishes to look aggressive toward Jack and nutella, and to seem game-solvey with the questions, but isn't putting any real heart into them. Questions without purpose are filler, and filler is a scum tell.

Hmm

I think I wanna sheep on this.

You are right 90% of Dom's activity is crap but he does have a case on nutella based on things that make sense.

Then again the case isn't even close to being hard for a mafioso to make. Like "wah wah nutella is not fencesitting she always does that" is pretty basic.
Two birds with one stone. DDL is voting for Dom based off of LC's case here. I don't disagree with LC's characterization Dom's posts. His (Dom's) level of critical engagement has been a little less than I'm used to seeing. I don't find that in itself to be a particularly inspiring case, but it's worth exploring. I am more wary of DDL's hopping on here, but at least he's transparent about it.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:11 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:26 pm Why did y'all move off of Rej and to Dom? We had him right there. Dunya can be added onto the scum pile too.
We did? I thought you didn't care.
I don't know what this post means.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:45 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:27 pm Nutella is yucky. And her response doesn’t inspire confidence.

Jack— what’s interesting?
Your vote.
Jack antagonizes Dom early. Okay.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:11 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:45 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:27 pm Nutella is yucky. And her response doesn’t inspire confidence.

Jack— what’s interesting?
Your vote.
Why?
Cause you’re doing a thing and maybe that’ll help me figure out both of you. Idk. It’s not all that interesting
Dom wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:15 pm And what does your interest in it indicate to you?

Or are you full of shit?
Nothing. My interest doesn’t effect other players’ alignments.

I mean, literally, kinda.
Dom asks Jack about said antagonism. Jack farts in response.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:57 am
Dom wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:53 am[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
😘
Love is in the air.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:18 pm
boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:11 pm [VOTE: Dom] aubergine
Why?
Mostly to see what happens but I kinda dig LC's case.
Okay. [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] would you be comfortable with your vote on Dom if the day was ending right now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:10 pm

In this game, the bulk of his posts are about calling things bullshit and firing off mirroring questions with no evidence of caring about the answers. In Girl Genius, he was more interactive, gave reads, agreed or disagreed with people, and said things like "It matters that you have avoided answering direct questions."

Did anyone avoid answering his direct questions in this game? Can you tell if he even cares?
Do you make anything of Dom's focus being mostly centered around Jack and nutella?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Yes, underwhelming. This post contains a scum read on dunya, no direct read on Dom, and a vote for Dom. Why not vote for dunya, nanook?
I was voting for Dunya, but we're at the point where voting for someone by myself is functionally the same as not voting, which is heresy.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I just noticed that Dragomir has two votes as well, tucked away down there at the bottom.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:16 pm
I was voting for Dunya, but we're at the point where voting for someone by myself is functionally the same as not voting, which is heresy.
We've got two hours left and no clear frontrunner. Why give up on the case that easily? Talk to me about dunya.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:17 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:16 pm
We've got two hours left and no clear frontrunner. Why give up on the case that easily? Talk to me about dunya.
Maybe it's because I'm too lazy/busy to push something hard, maybe it's because I don't actually have a reason for scumreading dunya.

Maybe it's because I'm mysterious
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:40 pm I guess I should probably have a vote down (oh timers how I miss ye), so I'm putting it on dunya for shading good and accurate mafia philosophy for no apparent reason.

I guess I should probably put it on mac for distancing purposes but that's OK, we can distance later.

[VOTE: Dunya] aubergine
That is not how I read the exchange between you and dunya at all.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:15 pm

Do you make anything of Dom's focus being mostly centered around Jack and nutella?
I think it's reminiscent of Australian Mafia Day 1, where Dom and nutella were bad, and Jack was good.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:40 pm I guess I should probably have a vote down (oh timers how I miss ye), so I'm putting it on dunya for shading good and accurate mafia philosophy for no apparent reason.

I guess I should probably put it on mac for distancing purposes but that's OK, we can distance later.

I mean...was it not obvious I manufactured that read wholesale?
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:02 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:46 am I've never watched The Wire. Is there anything I need to know?
A few of DDL’s posts bugged me while I was skimming earlier. His entrance was the first of them. Concerns about flavor knowledge interfering with one’s involvement in the game are almost always unfounded. I don’t believe in the authenticity of this question as an introductory post. It looks awkward.
Ooh I like this
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Ah. Tbh, Dom in general reads bad to me. I agree with you about how he comes across in this game, I just don't find the other game to be that different, or his game in general to be that different at the start of the game. It's when he gets quiet though, that I found he tends to actually be bad. And that I don't really see here so I'm undecided on if I want to vote for him. Be helpful if he were around to respond to stuff directly.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:13 pmHis (Dom's) level of critical engagement has been a little less than I'm used to seeing. I don't find that in itself to be a particularly inspiring case, but it's worth exploring.
That's where I'm at, actually. I'm not super-inspired by the Dom vote either, and I wouldn't be surprised if a Dom lynch ended badly. When I went to compare the two games, I kept an open mind... if I had seen the same Dom, then I would have posted about it. Like I said, I found the differences striking, and it served to solidify my vote more. The scales are unbalanced without Dom here to defend himself, but I'm on the heavy side of the scales.. something else will have to tip the balance enough to chanfge my vote, if Dom isn't going to bring the weight down.

I have a sexy angleshooting alternate vote in mind, but I won't discuss that openly... I'll just let it inform my vote should the winds blow that way. :feb:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

[mention]sig[/mention] why'd you forget speedchuck he's so scummy how does no one see what I see :(
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:30 pm
I have a sexy angleshooting alternate vote in mind, but I won't discuss that openly... I'll just let it inform my vote should the winds blow that way. :feb:
uhhhhh
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:24 pm

How are you approaching this game right now? What is your mindset and strategy?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

nutella wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:33 pm
uhhhhh
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:30 pm @sig why'd you forget speedchuck he's so scummy how does no one see what I see :(
I looked over his posts. I'm sorry, I don't see what you see.
nutella wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:33 pm
uhhhhh
Cat got your tongue?

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

nutella wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:02 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:38 pm
boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:58 pm And Colin doesn't strike me as someone who pays exceptionally close attention to the thread as a whole, so that he references that (and even answers the question) seems like it has a decent possibility of being prompted by BTSC.

I'm gonna [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine.
that's a very broad and bold statement to make about colin, and one i don't like tbh. he read enough to give his 2 cents on the nutella/speedchuck episode, and jay's post was literally the first one which illustrates his lack of interest in the game. not far fetched that colin saw it and saw the tone at all.

reaching case, especially to imply that colin came in and blurted tmi from jay who would be complaining in scum chat (jay doesn't do that).

if i didn't have nutella in light green, on my very nice rainbow READS, i would vote her for liking this poop.
I don't specifically care for the implication that Jay was complaining in btsc. Just the general idea that they could be teammates and Colin was hyperaware that Jay wasn't up to living up to his usual meta. Like, that much was implied in Jay's post, but Colin ascribed particular importance to it in bringing up Jay for the hypothetical vig question.
I don’t know if I can find a way to believe that you believe this weird convoluted backstory to the most flippant post I’ve made all game
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Nanook is having too much fun to be town
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:13 pmHis (DoWm's) level of critical engagement has been a little less than I'm used to seeing. I don't find that in itself to be a particularly inspiring case, but it's worth exploring.
That's where I'm at, actually. I'm not super-inspired by the Dom vote either, and I wouldn't be surprised if a Dom lynch ended badly. When I went to compare the two games, I kept an open mind... if I had seen the same Dom, then I would have posted about it. Like I said, I found the differences striking, and it served to solidify my vote more. The scales are unbalanced without Dom here to defend himself, but I'm on the heavy side of the scales.. something else will have to tip the balance enough to chanfge my vote, if Dom isn't going to bring the weight down.

Who else is worth looking at?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:35 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:24 pm

How are you approaching this game right now? What is your mindset and strategy?
Have fun kill scum ez game
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:39 pm Nanook is having too much fun to be town
Tell me more.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:39 pm Nanook is having too much fun to be town
Usually the opposite is true for me but go off queen

Return to “Previous Jobs”