The Wire Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's keeping it boring and killing police?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:59 pm

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
7%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
7%
sig
20%
Turnip Head
No votes
Prop Joe (Host/Non/Dead)
67%

Total votes: 15
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: The Wire Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:35 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:24 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:40 pm I guess I should probably have a vote down (oh timers how I miss ye), so I'm putting it on dunya for shading good and accurate mafia philosophy for no apparent reason.

I guess I should probably put it on mac for distancing purposes but that's OK, we can distance later.

[VOTE: Dunya] aubergine
That is not how I read the exchange between you and dunya at all.
I mean...was it not obvious I manufactured that read wholesale?
How are you approaching this game right now? What is your mindset and strategy?
Have fun kill scum ez game
How do you achieve the scum killing part?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:29 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:10 pm
boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:54 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:13 pm
sig wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 pm ...Dom doesn't seem outside his normal civ meta.
Is that really true though?

Take a look at Dom's ISO in Girl Genius. He was Civ, I think the "main" Civ? I think the differences are pretty striking.
The D1 differences? Browsing that, it doesn't read that different to me. Do you have any specifically damning differences in mind?
In this game, the bulk of his posts are about calling things bullshit and firing off mirroring questions with no evidence of caring about the answers. In Girl Genius, he was more interactive, gave reads, agreed or disagreed with people, and said things like "It matters that you have avoided answering direct questions."

Did anyone avoid answering his direct questions in this game? Can you tell if he even cares?
Ah. Tbh, Dom in general reads bad to me. I agree with you about how he comes across in this game, I just don't find the other game to be that different, or his game in general to be that different at the start of the game. It's when he gets quiet though, that I found he tends to actually be bad. And that I don't really see here so I'm undecided on if I want to vote for him. Be helpful if he were around to respond to stuff directly.
I do not follow the highlighted portion, boo. Are you saying that Dom has specifically been Not Quiet this game? If so, then why does he remain in consideration for a vote?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:40 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:39 pm Nanook is having too much fun to be town
Tell me more.
I guess Sig kinda said what I was thinking above in that big post of his but he used words good instead
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:35 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:24 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:40 pm I guess I should probably have a vote down (oh timers how I miss ye), so I'm putting it on dunya for shading good and accurate mafia philosophy for no apparent reason.

I guess I should probably put it on mac for distancing purposes but that's OK, we can distance later.

[VOTE: Dunya] aubergine
That is not how I read the exchange between you and dunya at all.
I mean...was it not obvious I manufactured that read wholesale?
How are you approaching this game right now? What is your mindset and strategy?
Have fun kill scum ez game
How do you achieve the scum killing part?
Usually by voting them, chief
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:13 pmHis (DoWm's) level of critical engagement has been a little less than I'm used to seeing. I don't find that in itself to be a particularly inspiring case, but it's worth exploring.
That's where I'm at, actually. I'm not super-inspired by the Dom vote either, and I wouldn't be surprised if a Dom lynch ended badly. When I went to compare the two games, I kept an open mind... if I had seen the same Dom, then I would have posted about it. Like I said, I found the differences striking, and it served to solidify my vote more. The scales are unbalanced without Dom here to defend himself, but I'm on the heavy side of the scales.. something else will have to tip the balance enough to chanfge my vote, if Dom isn't going to bring the weight down.

I have a sexy angleshooting alternate vote in mind, but I won't discuss that openly... I'll just let it inform my vote should the winds blow that way. :feb:
Who else is worth looking at?
I don't mind the Rej and Drago wagons too much. I haven't yet looked at DDL to see if he's been as insincere as some say... which I think is the main reason he has votes?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:43 pm
sig wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 pm ...Dom doesn't seem outside his normal civ meta.

Take a look at Dom's ISO in Girl Genius. He was Civ, I think the "main" Civ? I think the differences are pretty striking.
The D1 differences? Browsing that, it doesn't read that different to me. Do you have any specifically damning differences in mind?
In this game, the bulk of his posts are about calling things bullshit and firing off mirroring questions with no evidence of caring about the answers. In Girl Genius, he was more interactive, gave reads, agreed or disagreed with people, and said things like "It matters that you have avoided answering direct questions."

Did anyone avoid answering his direct questions in this game? Can you tell if he even cares?
Ah. Tbh, Dom in general reads bad to me. I agree with you about how he comes across in this game, I just don't find the other game to be that different, or his game in general to be that different at the start of the game. It's when he gets quiet though, that I found he tends to actually be bad. And that I don't really see here so I'm undecided on if I want to vote for him. Be helpful if he were around to respond to stuff directly.
I do not follow the highlighted portion, boo. Are you saying that Dom has specifically been Not Quiet this game? If so, then why does he remain in consideration for a vote?
I think he has been quiet. That's a combination of few posts, and my judgement of the level of the engagement therein.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Sorry. To clarify, I mean when Dom is very quiet (by which I mean, barely posting. Will come in to vote and call it, and that's pretty much the extent), is when I've found he's pretty much always actually mafia. The rest of the time... if he's around and posting anything substantive, it almost always makes me want to lynch him early on.

So the reasons I'm seeing so far for voting for him just aren't enough to make me do that, because it does just seem like normal Dom to me. I think I understand why LC disagrees, but I also refuse to trust LC on principle, he's far to tricky for that to ever be a smartplay.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I will say this about nanook: I just got done playing a game that he hosted on his homesite (mafia451), and it was a non-minority approach there for players to hold back on sharing lots of reads Day 1. It was a very quick game for me so I did not have time to really wrap my head around what was behind that philosophy, but nanook's general aloofness here is not out of character from what I saw in that game there.
That is not to say I have a read on him one way or another here.

[mention]nutella[/mention] was also in that game and could weigh in if she wants.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:48 pm

Sorry. To clarify, I mean when Dom is very quiet (by which I mean, barely posting. Will come in to vote and call it, and that's pretty much the extent), is when I've found he's pretty much always actually mafia. The rest of the time... if he's around and posting anything substantive, it almost always makes me want to lynch him early on.

So the reasons I'm seeing so far for voting for him just aren't enough to make me do that, because it does just seem like normal Dom to me. I think I understand why LC disagrees, but I also refuse to trust LC on principle, he's far to tricky for that to ever be a smartplay.
How long ago did you form this meta read on him?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 pm Nanook seems to mainly be getting by on zany posts and a few sprinkles of content, but the issue here is most of that content is based around culture clash/playstyle not game solving. He looks like he's involved, he's present, but not really contributing.
[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] what do you have to say in response to these Good Words from sig?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

there are two users whose names start with NAN on here and they're both all-caps.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:47 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:13 pmHis (DoWm's) level of critical engagement has been a little less than I'm used to seeing. I don't find that in itself to be a particularly inspiring case, but it's worth exploring.
That's where I'm at, actually. I'm not super-inspired by the Dom vote either, and I wouldn't be surprised if a Dom lynch ended badly. When I went to compare the two games, I kept an open mind... if I had seen the same Dom, then I would have posted about it. Like I said, I found the differences striking, and it served to solidify my vote more. The scales are unbalanced without Dom here to defend himself, but I'm on the heavy side of the scales.. something else will have to tip the balance enough to chanfge my vote, if Dom isn't going to bring the weight down.

I have a sexy angleshooting alternate vote in mind, but I won't discuss that openly... I'll just let it inform my vote should the winds blow that way. :feb:
Who else is worth looking at?
I don't mind the Rej and Drago wagons too much. I haven't yet looked at DDL to see if he's been as insincere as some say... which I think is the main reason he has votes?
Where could I find a nice succinct description of the Drago and Rej wagons?

I am half of the DDL wagon so far and I've read about 25% of this thread.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I could go either way on Dom tbh. I don’t think he looks any different than what I’ve seen as town at least in an early state but it is true that everything he’s posted is easy to fake.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Oh, it's old. But Dom has been playing for what, half his life?
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

EOD is in an hour right?
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:54 pm EOD is in an hour right?
A little bit more, but yes.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:54 pm Oh, it's old. But Dom has been playing for what, half his life?
Yeah, I was gonna say. Present Day Dom does not fit quite so neatly into that mold.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: boo] aubergine because I want him to take firm stance on something in this game. Go go go.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:01 pm [VOTE: boo] aubergine because I want him to take firm stance on something in this game. Go go go.
I still want to lynch Colin.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:02 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:01 pm [VOTE: boo] aubergine because I want him to take firm stance on something in this game. Go go go.
Go ahead :beer:

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:52 pm
sig wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 pm Nanook seems to mainly be getting by on zany posts and a few sprinkles of content, but the issue here is most of that content is based around culture clash/playstyle not game solving. He looks like he's involved, he's present, but not really contributing.
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what do you have to say in response to these Good Words from sig?
I encouraged him to pursue it IIRC
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:03 pm
Gimme a read on boo.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Has Zemmi showed up?
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:04 pm Has Zemmi showed up?
Not since D0.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:04 pm
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what do you have to say in response to these Good Words from sig?
What do you think of sig?
What do you think of boo?

We're focusing on 3-letter names right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:04 pm
Why?
boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:58 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:40 pm Sadly few people making their themselves apparent. We won't win with townies not towning.

Everyone reply to this question please.

If you had a vig to use right now who do you use it on and why?
Jay, in part to put him out of his misery
So, other than:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:46 am gonna be useless for a while, gang. I said as much, but there's no way for me to be doing this right now.
From JJJ, he didn't say much about being needed to be put out of his misery.

And Colin doesn't strike me as someone who pays exceptionally close attention to the thread as a whole, so that he references that (and even answers the question) seems like it has a decent possibility of being prompted by BTSC.

I'm gonna [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:03 pm
Gimme a read on boo.
I give him towncred for that whole weird suspicion of me. It’s not correct but I think it comes from the right mindset of actually trying to find things and it’s the right amount of paranoid.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:04 pm
What do you think of sig?
What do you think of boo?

We're focusing on 3-letter names right now.
Sig’s name autocorrects you sjg on my phone cause I’ve played a ton of games with sjg on a different site, and I love Sjg, thus I am giving sig a pass for now based off that positive association.

Boo scares me a little every time I read his name tbh
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:07 pm
Why?
boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:58 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:40 pm Sadly few people making their themselves apparent. We won't win with townies not towning.

Everyone reply to this question please.

If you had a vig to use right now who do you use it on and why?
Jay, in part to put him out of his misery
So, other than:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:46 am gonna be useless for a while, gang. I said as much, but there's no way for me to be doing this right now.
From JJJ, he didn't say much about being needed to be put out of his misery.

And Colin doesn't strike me as someone who pays exceptionally close attention to the thread as a whole, so that he references that (and even answers the question) seems like it has a decent possibility of being prompted by BTSC.

Well I am Jay now, so I can't exactly say I agree with this theory.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nanook really is the non-doctor version of Wilgy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

If I’m gonna be serious for a minute, I just don’t have high confidence reads rn. If you want me to RNG some I can do that, but if I presented anything as high confidence I’d be lying.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Plus I don’t think a scum concocts some fictional scenario where I’m scum and getting directives in BTSC to make 1 of my 3 posts in D1 of a game, in order to justify a vote ... just don’t see it. Draws too much attention to the reasoning if my lynch is successful and I (will) flip town
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

of all the people I've engaged with in the last hour or so since i've been in here, Long Con is the voice I trust the most.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m down to vote a no-show if there are any tbh but I’d rather crack some eggs. :charlieblackmon:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:11 pm of all the people I've engaged with in the last hour or so since i've been in here, Long Con is the voice I trust the most.
Why?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:38 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:02 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:38 pm
boo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:58 pm And Colin doesn't strike me as someone who pays exceptionally close attention to the thread as a whole, so that he references that (and even answers the question) seems like it has a decent possibility of being prompted by BTSC.

that's a very broad and bold statement to make about colin, and one i don't like tbh. he read enough to give his 2 cents on the nutella/speedchuck episode, and jay's post was literally the first one which illustrates his lack of interest in the game. not far fetched that colin saw it and saw the tone at all.

reaching case, especially to imply that colin came in and blurted tmi from jay who would be complaining in scum chat (jay doesn't do that).

if i didn't have nutella in light green, on my very nice rainbow READS, i would vote her for liking this poop.
I don't specifically care for the implication that Jay was complaining in btsc. Just the general idea that they could be teammates and Colin was hyperaware that Jay wasn't up to living up to his usual meta. Like, that much was implied in Jay's post, but Colin ascribed particular importance to it in bringing up Jay for the hypothetical vig question.
I don’t know if I can find a way to believe that you believe this weird convoluted backstory to the most flippant post I’ve made all game
ok
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Quick question what does BTSC stand for? Context makes me think scum chat but idk why you wouldn’t just call it that
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:39 pm Nanook is having too much fun to be town
??????

What
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:10 pm If I’m gonna be serious for a minute, I just don’t have high confidence reads rn. If you want me to RNG some I can do that, but if I presented anything as high confidence I’d be lying.
I don't need or want high confidence reads. Hell, I don't even need reads. I just like to know what people are thinking about each other.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:10 pm Nanook really is the non-doctor version of Wilgy.
And then he goes and does that...
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:10 pm If I’m gonna be serious for a minute, I just don’t have high confidence reads rn. If you want me to RNG some I can do that, but if I presented anything as high confidence I’d be lying.

Lol.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:12 pm Quick question what does BTSC stand for? Context makes me think scum chat but idk why you wouldn’t just call it that
Behind the scenes chat/communication. I guess its the same thing but also applies to mason chats and the like
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

nutella wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:12 pm
??????

What
I said, Nanook is having too much fun to be town

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:12 pm
I don't need or want high confidence reads. Hell, I don't even need reads. I just like to know what people are thinking about each other.
What you think about someone in a game related sense is a read, yeah?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:12 pm Quick question what does BTSC stand for? Context makes me think scum chat but idk why you wouldn’t just call it that
Behind The Scenes Communication/Chat

What you guys call PT on 451.

hella linki up in here
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:13 pm
Behind the scenes chat/communication. I guess its the same thing but also applies to mason chats and the like
Ah gotcha, muchas gracias
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

behind the scenes contact. Mason wasn't really a term used for civ chat in games I started with, it was all just civ or mafia BTSC.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:54 pm I could go either way on Dom tbh. I don’t think he looks any different than what I’ve seen as town at least in an early state but it is true that everything he’s posted is easy to fake.
this is about where I'm at. Dom seems to be pretty much his usual self but he is decent at faking it when scum so I don't feel strongly about him either way.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:12 pm
What you think about someone in a game related sense is a read, yeah?
I suppose. But what I mean is I don't need you to say "I think nova is town/scum." I'm just looking for "nova did these things and I felt something about it." If you can turn that into a definitive stance, groovy. If not, it's still enough to work with.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:11 pm of all the people I've engaged with in the last hour or so since i've been in here, Long Con is the voice I trust the most.
Why?
He's provided at least one substantial read that had a clear direction, but is not content to just sit on it.

That said, [mention]Long Con[/mention] has gone a bit quiet more recently. I'd love to hear his take on anything at all right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”