The Wire Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's keeping it boring and killing police?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:59 pm

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
7%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
7%
sig
20%
Turnip Head
No votes
Prop Joe (Host/Non/Dead)
67%

Total votes: 15
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: The Wire Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

So you’ve got DDL and Jack voting Rej and then leaving for town Dom wagon and then Speedchuck switches to the Rej wagon that now isn’t going anywhere.

Creature and Sig end up off wagon on unflipped players and LC doesn’t vote.

DDL and myself are on Rej the next day. Is Speed? If so, good look for DDL and Speed. If not, good look for DDL and bad look for Speed.

None of the rest looks amazing but there isn’t really a right place to be with big town wagons only.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jay and Sloonei are the same player so there wasn’t actually a competing Speed wagon.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Don't comment on Day 3 yet, there is an error in my post.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:51 pmSloonei was never in danger of being lynched.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Turns out Speed never put an aubergine in his Colin vote and I only found this now.

TH also did not call his Sloonei vote. I think it was at this post. [mention]Turnip Head[/mention] correct me if I'm wrong.

I also made another mistake that was fixed.

Day 3 - CORRECTED

Sloonei
speedchuck
DDL
TH - dunya
Jack
Nanook
Creature
Boo
dunya
Colin
DDL
TH - DDL
dunya
Sig
DDL
Creature
Speed
DDL
DDL
Creature
Long Con
Jack
Speed
TH
Sloonei
Sloonei
Sloonei
Boo
Speed
Creature
Sloonei
Long Con
Nanook

KEY

Colin
Sloonei
Long Con
Jack
Sig
Creature
Speedchuck
Others
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:58 pm So you’ve got DDL and Jack voting Rej and then leaving for town Dom wagon and then Speedchuck switches to the Rej wagon that now isn’t going anywhere.

DDL and myself are on Rej the next day. Is Speed? If so, good look for DDL and Speed. If not, good look for DDL and bad look for Speed.

None of the rest looks amazing but there isn’t really a right place to be with big town wagons only.
Hey, I voted! I voted once, and it was for Sloonei, it's there in orange.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Day 3 Analysis

nanook was the 2nd to vote for Sloonei. Then when the day was about to end, he changed it to Colin (5th).

Speed was the 1st to vote for Sloonei. He later changed to Colin (1st), then back to Sloonei (4th).

Jack voted for Creature (2nd), then Sloonei (3rd).

LC voted for Sloonei (2nd). When the day was about to end, he changed to Colin (4th). This passes as a self-defense vote, imo.

TH voted for dunya (1st), then DDL (1st), then Sloonei (5th).

DDL voted for Creature (1st), then Sig (2nd), then LC (4th), then Jack (1st), then Colin (2nd).

Creature voted for Sloonei (3rd), then speed (2nd), then Colin (3rd), then LC (4th).

Sig voted for LC (3rd) and never changed.

It's interesting how Sloonei's moment of very quick vote changing happens right after 4 consecutive votes on him. He tried everything he could to survive. Both LC and Colin wagons then got steam, so he survived.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Day 4

TH does not call his votes again. Bad Turnip! I think his Sloon vote happened early, among those 3 other Sloonei votes, because the poll was then frozen for most of the day.

Nanook
Jack
dunya
Sig
Sloonei
DDL
Speedchuck
DDL dunya
Long Con
DDL

KEY

Sloonei
Long Con
Others
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Day 4 analysis

Nanook, Jack and TH all voted Sloonei right out of the bat and never looked back, more or less sealing his fate. This was a boring day.

Sig opened the wagon on LC.

Sloonei followed him (2nd).

DDL was 3rd on LC. Then changed to dunya, then back to LC (3rd again).

Speed voted for Sloonei when the poll was 4-3 for him.

LC made a quasi-self-defense vote on Sloonei when it was 5-2 for him.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:51 pmSloonei was never in danger of being lynched.
Okay. Show me where Sloonei was almost lynched D1. :kadaj:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:58 pm So you’ve got DDL and Jack voting Rej and then leaving for town Dom wagon and then Speedchuck switches to the Rej wagon that now isn’t going anywhere.

Not on D1.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:52 pm
My point is that it sounds like something Sloon's team would think about more than a civvie would think about.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:54 pm

Not on D1.
I think I voted for Dom on day one, didn't I?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:52 pm
My point is that it sounds like something Sloon's team would think about more than a civvie would think about.
I'm looking at the votes on D1 to see if there looks like a bus or a save. We have two dead wolves. I look at Rej's wagon because he could have gotten lynched. I look and see there's no Sloonei wagon so I'm not going to do anything regarding potential Sloonei busses or saves because he wasn't in danger of getting lynched.

How is that something that Sloon's team would be more likely to think about than a civvie?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:11 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:54 pm

Creature and Sig end up off wagon on unflipped players and LC doesn’t vote voted for Dom.

Not on D1.
I think I voted for Dom on day one, didn't I?
Actually yeah you did so...
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Okay Jack I can dig it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:08 am Just to add since I forgot: Sig's Rej vote was the 5th one, and his Sloonei one was also the 5th one.
Does wolfSig like to bus? I've only played with townSig or early lynched wolfSig.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:36 pm Okay Jack I can dig it.
I want to understand how you looked at that post and thought that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jack: Let me explain this joke about TH and Sig being wolves.
Also Jack: Kinda think TH and Sig are the wolves.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sig comes in late D2 to a two lynch day with large wagons on Rej, Sloonei, Tony, Colin. Votes Sloonei and Rej and leaves.

Then the next day, he votes Long Con.

I have to check the context of the votes but what's up with that?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:38 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:36 pm Okay Jack I can dig it.
I want to understand how you looked at that post and thought that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don't see any Sloonei suspicion in Sig's iso prior to his vote. Quite the opposite. There's a consistent but vague suspicion of Rej in Sig's iso all of D2. Maybe a little before D2 even. I can't tell cause Nova didn't change the game title until after the fact. Oddly enough, he also tells Sloonei not to vote LC at one point.

[mention]sig[/mention] Walk me through your progression on LC and Sloonei. I don't get it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok let's go to the main course.

Wire Mafia Day 5 Map of Bussing

- DDL was the first in the game to go after Rej on D1, though he changed his mind and went for Dom. D2, he voted Rej 5th and only changed the other vote around. As for Sloonei, he mostly defended him and refused to vote for him.

I think the Rej part makes me look good and the Sloonei part makes me look terrible. Interpret that as you will.

- Sig didn't do any help lynching confirmed scums on D1, but he made up for that by arriving with a double scum vote on D2 and never changing from it. But then D3 and D4 he pretty much tunneled on LC.

Sig has a fantastic Day 2 and a mediocre rest of the game. He could have been very bold early on, then entered damage control mode after Rej died. At least D3, since D4 was a foregone conclusion.

- LC started the Dom case in D1 that almost won. D2 he went after Sloon and never looked back. On D3 he increases Sloon's lead early. But later on, when the poll is at LC-4, Sloon-4, Colin-3, he changes to Colin, a vote that decides the day. D4, he pretty much agrees with the crowd on Sloon.

LC is tricky. His D2 looks great. His D3 sucks, though. He voted Sloon when it didn't matter much then saved him when it mattered the most. He's reasoning for is it kind of weird, too. His D4 is whatever.

What the hell did you mean here, [mention]Long Con[/mention] ?

- Nanook didn't make any confirmed scum vote on D1. But D2, he made a very dangerous vote on Sloonei. D3 he doubled down, only changing away when Sloonei was out of danger and the lynch was between Colin and LC, with 3 min left. D4 he started with a Sloon vote and never looked back.

If nanook was scum, he was commited to seeing his teammate Sloonei die.

- TH joined D3. He made some random looking votes, then made a decisive vote on Sloonei, not changing away from it. D4 he voted Sloon right off the bat.

TH is another player whose scum status depends on wanting teammate Sloon dead, as early as D3. Though he plays around with it for a while during D3.

- Jack makes a vote on Rej D1 that he changes before it gets decisive. D2 he makes a much more decisive Rej vote though. He spends some of D3 voting for Creature, but then takes part on the massive effort to bury Sloonei later, and doesn't drop off it. D4 he joins the Sloon lynch effort early.

Jack looks great, it will take some heavy bussing if he's bad.

- Speed was the 2nd vote on Rej in D1 then stayed on it till the day ended, after having agreed with my Rej case before. On D2, he voted Rej early and never looked back, only changing his other vote. On D3, he was the 1st vote on Sloonei. Then, he changes and starts the Colin wagon. Then he changed his mind and takes part in the massive effort to bury Sloonei, being the 2nd vote overall. But then he goes on to make a Colin vote that puts sloon back at 4 and Colin at 3, a move that was decisive to get Colin lynched. On D4, he came and increased Sloonei's lead when there was still a chance for LC to pass him.

This one is complicated. If Speed is bad, he was dedicated to get Rej killed. But his behavior regarding Sloonei D3 looks fishy. His D4 looks good, but arguably mafia could have given up at saving Sloon at that point, even if the poll was still close.

- Creature has a boring D1, just staying on a single LC vote all day. He has a strong D2 with a later Sloon vote, though he does not help much with the discussion. He starts D3 well but then his votes are all around the place, nearly getting LC lynched in the end, or maybe Colin. He was inactive on D4.

If Creature is bad, he tried to bus Sloon D2. He then made a push for him on D3 but then backed down and didn't help lynch Sloon again.

Now, let's look at the scum:

- Rej's D1 was just regular scum play, as he helped bury Dragomir. D2 he came in the middle of the phase to vote for Boo and Jack, when Boo's wagon was a thing, but Jack's was not. He would then switch from Boo to TSP, when the former was still viable and the later was gaining traction, but he never quits the Jack wagon, which had grown after he started it. He refuses to bus his teammate Sloon, leaving a vote on TSP and one on Jack. This looks good on Jack.

- Sloon enters the game voting me, a move that nutella probably described correctly as wanting to repeat a spectator read. Later on he changes to Boo, and then helps bury Drago.

D2, Sloon begins the day with distancing on Rej, and the Boo bait lynch. He parks on Boo for a while, until Speed begins the TSP wagon and he jumps along. He stays on Rej for a little longer, but as the Rej wagon seemed it would not shrink, and the Sloon wagon also grows, he posts a BS reason to jump off the Rej wagon and vote Colin. As Rej's and Sloonei's gooses continue to cook, Sloonei jumps off TSP and proposes an LC counter-wagon. But later, he makes that weird-ass deal with Boo and swaps LC for TSP in exchange of substracting a vote on himself, a move that saved him that day. He would then offer to help sack his teammate Rej, but Boo ensures that doesn't need to happen.

Sloon starts D3 on an LC vote. Then the effort to bury Sloon happens, and he panics and starts voting everywhere at once, eventually landing on Colin when Speed makes that wagon possible. D4 he just votes LC to save himself.

Overall, I think Sloon's D2 makes LC look great, since he was the first thing Sloon thought of when he needed a new shiny wagon to make people stop lynching him and Rej. It also makes Speed look kind of bad, even though the Rej side makes him look good.

CONCLUSION: whoever the mafia are, they all bussed their teammates at some point, and they did it in risky situations. As [mention]dunya[/mention] put it, you are all a bunch of heartless bastards. This will be tricky. Some of those people look better than others, though.

I will not lynch LC, Jack or Nanook today. I could lynch one of TH, Creature, Speed or Sig, though they all require deciding which case (s) of bussing is more likely.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Spent about 5 hours analysing posts today to arrive at a PoE of 4. You people are incredible.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

My Day 3 vote for sloonei was more about trying to save LC, this was before the Colin wagon materialized from nothing. My Day 4 vote for Sloonei was because I felt like he was acting bad by that point.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 177

Post by sig »

Granted I've not been that active, even with my busing of LC. But as i've said I was busy. I've suspected both Sloonie and LC just LC more then sloonie, buuuut like you said I did vote for both day 2 and have been talking about Rej for awhile.

Besides that for me my POE is Creature, Speed, and TH, tin foil mafia is Nanook. I still kind of suspect LC as well, but I'll lay that to rest since nobody else sees it.

Out of all 3 I'm leaning most towards TH he seems to haven't have done much since he subbed in, but I'll look more in-depth at him at some point.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

It's speed and sig for me. I've done plenty of hunting since I subbed in, in my on-brand minimalistic style
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm looking at Sloonei's vote sequence and there are two separate cases of "he does X after speed gives him an opening".

Yeah speed helped lynch Rej. But after he lost a teammate, he certainly played his part in preventing the loss of the second one.

[VOTE: Speedchuck] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:28 pm Granted I've not been that active, even with my busing of LC.
Are we we baddies together? Did I miss a PM?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:01 pm
sig wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:28 pm Granted I've not been that active, even with my busing of LC.
No your a baddie i'm just trying to survive in this cruel cruel world.
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Speed started the TSP wagon in Day 2, when Rej and Sloonei were in danger, and Sloonei dropped his Rej vote to join it. On D3, Speed started the Colin wagon when Sloonei was in danger. He then voted for Sloonei, but when TH voted Sloonei after him, Speed went back to the Colin wagon, which later saved Sloonei.

Speed was Sloonei's guardian angel this game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:01 pm
Gottem.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Just did a quick skim of TH I'm kind off concerned more coming shortly. The TLDR of it is the following. Rapid flipflopping on people with no real build up and an attempt to save Sloonie, before voting/pushing for it when it was a forgone conclusion.
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:30 pm Just did a quick skim of TH I'm kind off concerned more coming shortly. The TLDR of it is the following. Rapid flipflopping on people with no real build up and an attempt to save Sloonie, before voting/pushing for it when it was a forgone conclusion.
Before TH's vote on Sloonei, the score was Sloonei 4, LC 3, Colin 2. I don't agree it was a foregone conclusion.

By attempt to save Sloonei, do you mean the vote on me? Did you also spot any posta containing defense of Sloonei,

I think TH's flip-flopping makes sense for a player who just joined without reading the precious phases and is still getting a feel of the game.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: The Wire Mafia

Post by sig »

So TH latches onto Boo pretty fast and runs with it, which is off since he was read as town by many people. It also provided a way for TH to come in and not say much.
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:01 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:30 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:28 pm We should probably lynch boo. He scares me.
Is this just because of his name, or is there more to it?
Pun notwithstanding... I've seen him scooch past suspicion as a baddie before. Very unassuming baddie game. I'd be remiss if I didn't point some attention at him.
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:34 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:50 am For what it’s worth I was going to vote for Rej until boo threatened to flip to me if I did that. Would have put me in a tie for the lead (or second place), if memory serves correctly. So a Rej vote would have been suicide or close to it.
Source? Boo's votes look sketchy with rej's flip. Nova just posted the poll results thread if anyone wants to take a look. That thing was tight

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:29 am I'm ready to lynch boo now
Tries to get boo lynched day 3 this doesn't gain really any steam and he ends up being NK'd. It's worth noting TH did vote for Sloonie this day, but he was in no fear of getting lynched so a bit moot.

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:33 am Okay but now I suspect DDL for having such an in-depth take on it. I still don't like that boo's "deal" looks so much like trying to get Rej out of a tight spot in a double lynch. The double lynch aspect of it contributes to what irks me. Why would a townie boo be so invested in who someone else voted for when two people are going to be lynched? Boo already had his man with TSP, but he got greedy and wanted to keep rej safe too.

Tries to switch people over to DDL and harps on it a bit, but later flips to town reading him with no real progression or reasoning behind it. He later does the same thing to Speed, but in reverse.

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:15 pm Luffy s corrupt for sure. Argumentative and thread steering. When he's civ he shoots from the hip. I'm getting a warrant. [VOTE: DDL] aubergine
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:14 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:15 pm Luffy s corrupt for sure. Argumentative and thread steering. When he's civ he shoots from the hip. I'm getting a warrant. [VOTE: DDL] aubergine
DDL's interactions with Rej would be incredible distancing if they're partners.
Wouldn't be he first time DDL distanced from a teammate in thread by interacting directly and intentionally. He did it one time when I was on a team with him, I forget who he did it with, it was the World Apart game.

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:51 pm I'd vote speedchuck to save Con
Tries to save LC, but it's the only reasoning for his Speed vote, later he's going after speed and thinks he's mafia, but the evolution of the read is off.

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:47 am Creature for a contrarian wagon
This is what I really don't like. While Creature is someone who I'm not super opposed to lynching it represents an attempt to shift the vote from Sloonie, and onto someone who isn't LC who he's opposed to lynching for reasons, but willing to go with other players for really no reason. This phase being Creature last phase being Speed.

Suddenly pops up against Nanook/creature
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:00 pm I don't like LC being the counterwagon because I feel confident that he's town. It follows that if sloonei ends up town too, this will have been a wasted day, which I'd like to avoid.

Creature and Nanook are unknowns to me at this point
I also don't like how he phrases the Sloonie thing, it seems like an attempt to distance, but still leave the door open for a CFD or counterwagon he can jump on.

So I think my quotes got a bit jumbled I'm only half focused on this but the key things are how much he tiptoes around lynching Sloonie, for someone who voted twice for him you'd think there'd be more conviction and his attempts to create a Creature wagon to save Sloonie, this could've been done for two reasons.
1. LC is a scum buddy
2. LC lynch wasn't going to happen so he was attempting to save Sloonie with a new wagon.

The other thing I disliked was his flipflopping on people and the general reads he has had this game. He went after boo until it failed to gain traction and switched to DDL, who he later has in his town core without any real progression, he then only wants to lynch Speed to save LC/Sloonie, but later suspects Speed again with no real progression.

While these reasons aren't super damning we don't have alot to go off of and I personally find the evolution of his reads and how he voted for Sloonie to be more scummy then Speed/Creature.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:38 pm
sig wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:30 pm Just did a quick skim of TH I'm kind off concerned more coming shortly. The TLDR of it is the following. Rapid flipflopping on people with no real build up and an attempt to save Sloonie, before voting/pushing for it when it was a forgone conclusion.
Before TH's vote on Sloonei, the score was Sloonei 4, LC 3, Colin 2. I don't agree it was a foregone conclusion.

By attempt to save Sloonei, do you mean the vote on me? Did you also spot any posta containing defense of Sloonei,

I think TH's flip-flopping makes sense for a player who just joined without reading the precious phases and is still getting a feel of the game.
He also voted for Sloonie the previous day which was odd, true some amount of flipflopping in the early phases are expected. However I don't think his read changes have been genuine, but that's more of a tone thing.
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:47 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:38 pm

He also voted for Sloonie the previous day which was odd, true some amount of flipflopping in the early phases are expected. However I don't think his read changes have been genuine, but that's more of a tone thing.
Wait, what day are we talking about again

I was only talking about D3.

His Day 4 is kind of boring, but so is everyone else's.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: The Wire Mafia

sig wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:45 pm It's worth noting TH did vote for Sloonie this day, but he was in no fear of getting lynched
This is fanfiction.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok sorry I didn't understand the post above.

Who was not in danger of being lynched? TH?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sig I feel like you're discarding the important fact that I helped almost lynch Sloonei D3 to save someone I think is town. Sloon only survived because of the last minute push to Colin which I had nothing to do with. I think that makes me look pretty good :mafia: In contrast, Speedchuck did the exact opposite
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

TH, are you suspecting me for my bad push on Colin or for being, as you said in a previous post, focused and on point all game? Which is it?

I think both of those points fall apart as you consider the other, and you might have to actually judge me by my specific posts, attitudes, and actions.

Jury's out on whether I suspect you for throwing shade on me and then looking for reasons in both directions. I am at a funeral, cant read much. But as it turns out, I can be a townie and be both helpful, woefully inconsistent, and near-stupid for fear of being wrong.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:38 pm But as it turns out, I can be a townie and be both helpful, woefully inconsistent, and near-stupid for fear of being wrong.
We might be the same person.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Except I would never use the word "both" to describe three things
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:41 pm Except I would never use the word "both" to describe three things
It was going to be two things. It then became three.

I dont edit phone postdd s
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I’m gonna say DDL is probably town today, but there are a whole lot of very wordy posts that don’t actually tell us much tbh.

I do actually think speedchuck is the correct place to start tho so I’m not gonna be too judgmental of ya’ll [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Normally I’d give DDL slight points for not trying to expand the pool that he and Chuck are in but I’m not sure he’s aware it exists and you guys don’t seem to play that way regardless, so he only gets a pass today because he’s saying a lot and I assume some of it isn’t useless fact recitation.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:02 pm Normally I’d give DDL slight points for not trying to expand the pool that he and Chuck are in but I’m not sure he’s aware it exists and you guys don’t seem to play that way regardless, so he only gets a pass today because he’s saying a lot and I assume some of it isn’t useless fact recitation.
Ddl and I are in a pool?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:15 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:02 pm Normally I’d give DDL slight points for not trying to expand the pool that he and Chuck are in but I’m not sure he’s aware it exists and you guys don’t seem to play that way regardless, so he only gets a pass today because he’s saying a lot and I assume some of it isn’t useless fact recitation.
Ddl and I are in a pool?
You're in a bathtub, with a rubber ducky
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:08 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:15 pm
Ddl and I are in a pool?
You're in a bathtub, with a rubber ducky
[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] Could you, ah, wash my back? ;)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sorry I'm a dragon, I only burn things. :grin:

Return to “Previous Jobs”