TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 284
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: The Polka Heist [NIGHT 1]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:46 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:43 am
timmer wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:12 am Oh wait, he was bad? I saw the word vanilla and read it as civilian, holy shit, lol!
This is forced
This is forced
So you take issue with this post and that’s like what? I think I understand your overall reasoning but seems like you’re just throwing a jab and then constructing an argument around it.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:42 pm Now, let's have Dom, Epi, Tony, lurkers and stuff post more. Who are the other dirty scumbums?
This is weird. Why do you specifically list me Dom and Epi?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:17 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:55 am Somebody threw Creature under the bus.

Why?
Why do you think that? Odd.
I don’t even know how to read this and I think if I had stepped back to do analysis I would have WIFOMed town.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:39 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:32 amI’m not upset I just think that your last posts are scum and I’m unable to reconcile that with any logical possibilities and that’s why I’m upset.
What the fuck is scummy about me nagging players to post more and pushing on players I don't have as town, but have growing suspicion on and that is around? Ok, maybe I'm feeling a bit cocky after what was essentially a lucky lynch, but that is definitely not scummy lol.

Another reason I'm suspicious of you is that instead of checking the flip and reacting to that, you reacted to some nonsense posts and said you had no idea what was going on. If I was away from an EoD I would just go straight to the flip post to check who got lynched and what they flipped as. I mean, what if I got lynched myself? Lol. I realize that not everyone is me, but I find it strange to waste time on being confused-answers and saying you don't know what's going on instead of just checking the flip and going from there. It reads as phony. And when you did react to the flip you said the voters where probably town, very begrudgingly it seems. So that's some reasons I'm suspicious of you right now.
I think this is very fair criticism. I will point out that I said that I don’t know what was going on before the flip came out? I think? But also there were 500 posts and I was busy. I don’t have a response besides that.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:56 am Tony, why are you going specifically after the Fearsome Four? Do you agree with Epi that there's likely a baddie among them?

I don't really want to go after them. They all came together to lynch a baddie Day 1, in hot-potato fashion. That's good enough for me to want to look elsewhere for the next lynch.
Dizzy give me some thoughts on this post
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:26 pmLet’s start with this. First this is the thing I read before finding out who got lynched that I responded to that you have been pointing out. Nothing in this post pertains to the lynch and I don’t think I should have to read the lynch before responding to it.
I’m obviously biased but this isn’t a good faith attack. This statement isn’t in any way changed by the lynch or changed by anything that happened since I left 3 hours before EOD. To me it reads as agenda, scum trying to put up targets and see how it goes.
To your credit, I think the way you’ve continued going about it (asking others what they think) hasn’t seemed like digging and is more townish. But that’s after salty-TSP. The last line of this and some other posts seem like bragging in a way that I don’t necessarily expect from town, stuff that my instinct would tell me is scum getting away with a successful bus.
I already started doubting you before the flip. The flip cleared three people for me, plus a fourth in Sig. So yeah, I'll be turning my head your way, for example. Don't have anything else to say about this. I hate bussing, just ask Quin lol. Also my play is so obvious town. But I guess the climate on this site is trending towards suspecting those who actually try to do something for town. That's whoever's prerogative. Going last second on a scum lynch, admittedly lucky, still feels great. I get wind in my sails and I want to find the rest. I'm not sorry at all. Players coming in after such a lynch and being salty is exactly the ones I'll be looking at.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:28 pmSo you take issue with this post and that’s like what? I think I understand your overall reasoning but seems like you’re just throwing a jab and then constructing an argument around it.
Yeah, I was in full jab mode.

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:55 pm Oh, look. Scum hunting!

What do you think of Tony coming in after the flip and starting to respond to posts and claiming he didn't know what was going on? In short, what do you think about my points against Tony?

All I get from Tony, Dom and Epi after the lynch is just salt or annoyance. Not saying they are all scum, but I'd be highly surprised if none of them where. I'm mostly suspicious of Tony for how he reacted to the lynch. He cleared the four of us begrudgingly, but he did not really change any of his reads otherwise after the flip or did any digging/evaluation for what the flip might mean. He just continues to read Dom and Epi town without question. It doesn't look like town reacting to a lynch and building a world from it. Maybe Dom and Epi are actually town and Tony is trying to win them over. That's just speculation though. The upset/salt towards me also confuses me.
I think the problem with your argument is the following: I come in after a lynch where game post count has grown dramatically in just a few hours and I’m expected to be making several assumptions right away. I don’t want to do that. In questioning Timmer and Dys immediately following you guys have the defense more or less of “I’m town cleared your words mean nothing”. So I look back more closely and begrudgingly come to the conclusion that “I’m town cleared your words mean nothing” is fair enough. I don’t know then how I’m supposed to be “looking at the lynch and building a world” when trying to do that is met largely with “this is what is”.

Also I don’t know why you think I’m town reading Dom and Epi without question. And I think the grouping is still weird. But those are minor points.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:29 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:42 pm Now, let's have Dom, Epi, Tony, lurkers and stuff post more. Who are the other dirty scumbums?
I can't conceive what could ever be the problem with this post. I listed you cause you are people I had not sorted, wanted to get a better read on, was not here or barely here around the flip, and I wanted you all to react. The rest had either reacted or I had a read on them or they are lurkers.

It is not weird to list player names, people. I just want to clarify that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:30 pmI don’t even know how to read this and I think if I had stepped back to do analysis I would have WIFOMed town.
I don't understand this post.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:43 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:26 pmLet’s start with this. First this is the thing I read before finding out who got lynched that I responded to that you have been pointing out. Nothing in this post pertains to the lynch and I don’t think I should have to read the lynch before responding to it.
I’m obviously biased but this isn’t a good faith attack. This statement isn’t in any way changed by the lynch or changed by anything that happened since I left 3 hours before EOD. To me it reads as agenda, scum trying to put up targets and see how it goes.
To your credit, I think the way you’ve continued going about it (asking others what they think) hasn’t seemed like digging and is more townish. But that’s after salty-TSP. The last line of this and some other posts seem like bragging in a way that I don’t necessarily expect from town, stuff that my instinct would tell me is scum getting away with a successful bus.
I already started doubting you before the flip. The flip cleared three people for me, plus a fourth in Sig. So yeah, I'll be turning my head your way, for example. Don't have anything else to say about this. I hate bussing, just ask Quin lol. Also my play is so obvious town. But I guess the climate on this site is trending towards suspecting those who actually try to do something for town. That's whoever's prerogative. Going last second on a scum lynch, admittedly lucky, still feels great. I get wind in my sails and I want to find the rest. I'm not sorry at all. Players coming in after such a lynch and being salty is exactly the ones I'll be looking at.
I have no problems with this.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:49 pm
I can't conceive what could ever be the problem with this post. I listed you cause you are people I had not sorted, wanted to get a better read on, was not here or barely here around the flip, and I wanted you all to react. The rest had either reacted or I had a read on them or they are lurkers.

I don’t have a problem I just wanted a reason why this particular group.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:36 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:56 am Tony, why are you going specifically after the Fearsome Four? Do you agree with Epi that there's likely a baddie among them?

I don't really want to go after them. They all came together to lynch a baddie Day 1, in hot-potato fashion. That's good enough for me to want to look elsewhere for the next lynch.
Dizzy give me some thoughts on this post
I don't have much thoughts on it. It needs follow up. LC still has done very little for me to read him as anything. I'm sure I'll be all up in his face as well soon if he doesn't slap me with his towniness soon.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:51 pm

Literally people I thought of in the moment that I wanted more from and reactions to the flip and their suggestion as to where to go next, because they are not lurkers and I know they can give content.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:30 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:17 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:55 am Somebody threw Creature under the bus.

Why?
Why do you think that? Odd.
I don’t even know how to read this and I think if I had stepped back to do analysis I would have WIFOMed town.
I think it’s a strange post, the kind of thing that I’d read and be like “that’s... just not helpful, right?” That’s not necessarily indicative of scum, but my instinct on seeing something like this is “Dizzy is bad”
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:54 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:51 pm

Literally people I thought of in the moment that I wanted more from and reactions to the flip and their suggestion as to where to go next, because they are not lurkers and I know they can give content.
fair
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Tony, Why didn't you check who had been lynched when you came back? Why did you feel the need to respond to other posts before checking who had been lynched and what they flipped? I think that is one thing I take issue with.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:55 pm Tony, Why didn't you check who had been lynched when you came back? Why did you feel the need to respond to other posts before checking who had been lynched and what they flipped? I think that is one thing I take issue with.
I think? I knew that Creature had been lynched and flipped scum when I replied to you and Timmer. I wasn’t aware of the exact circumstances about said lynch.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:55 pmI think it’s a strange post, the kind of thing that I’d read and be like “that’s... just not helpful, right?” That’s not necessarily indicative of scum, but my instinct on seeing something like this is “Dizzy is bad”
I've done plenty to be helpful to the game overall, I'd say. Trying to state that calmly. So you find one post that you deem "not helpful" and that automatically makes me scum to you. This is the shit I find hard to conceive of. Further, that post, while being mildly snarky, is actually a very legit question. I asked why Epi thought the lynch would be a bus. Apparently he didn't. But the question is a pretty obvious one. So I'm not even sure what would be unhelpful about it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:01 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:55 pm Tony, Why didn't you check who had been lynched when you came back? Why did you feel the need to respond to other posts before checking who had been lynched and what they flipped? I think that is one thing I take issue with.
I think? I knew that Creature had been lynched and flipped scum when I replied to you and Timmer. I wasn’t aware of the exact circumstances about said lynch.
Ok. I'll read back at it with this in mind.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

No I checked I did it right I skimmed everything up to the posts I replied to and then replied to those posts. I have no idea why you think that I didn’t know who was lynched.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:02 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:55 pmI think it’s a strange post, the kind of thing that I’d read and be like “that’s... just not helpful, right?” That’s not necessarily indicative of scum, but my instinct on seeing something like this is “Dizzy is bad”
I've done plenty to be helpful to the game overall, I'd say. Trying to state that calmly. So you find one post that you deem "not helpful" and that automatically makes me scum to you. This is the shit I find hard to conceive of. Further, that post, while being mildly snarky, is actually a very legit question. I asked why Epi thought the lynch would be a bus. Apparently he didn't. But the question is a pretty obvious one. So I'm not even sure what would be unhelpful about it.
I think the snark implicitly implies that there’s no correct answer and thus doesn’t help. No problem with snark but here it seems town aligned.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

*not town aligned
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: The Polka Heist [DAY 1]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ok. So I'm looking back at Tony's latest activities on D1 and then after the flip.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:45 pm I have a MTG tournament to get to. Might be able to check in, but some thoughts on EOD:
Voting for DDL. That’s all on thoughts. I don’t mind a dizzy or LC Lynch, but dizzy has a high participation rate which is good for the game and I think I can read LC pretty well and I don’t have any real thoughts about him right now.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:47 pm Less succinctly, on principle Id never lynch a d1 high poster unless I feel like they’re actively trying to steer the game in favor of scum. I don’t think that Dizzy has much of an agenda. Not to say that Dyz is thus always town, but it makes the D1 lynch less profitable.
This is what you left the thread with. A vote on DDL, and an ok to lynch LC and me, but maybe not me. This left a bad taste in my mouth tbh, cause I had felt no suspicion from you all game before this. But at this point I was a lynch candidate. Anyway, this is just background.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:59 pm What’s going on I’m here who’s dead
This is 4-5 hours later at 5am (my time, don't come for my sleep schedule) and it's 1 hour after the lynch had been sealed.
Quin wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:59 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:59 pm What’s going on I’m here who’s dead
Creature.
Quin immediately responds with who is lynched.

And then Tony doesn't post anything before 1,5 hours later. When he makes the responses to me and Timmer etc. He also posts this:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:41 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:01 pm Hiya TSP.

Who's Quin's teamate?
I just read to here and I have no idea what happened
Here he's saying 1) He just read to the Wilgy post he's quoting. That Wilgy post is from before the flip was revealed shortly after he left the thread last. 2) He has no idea what happened.

The latter implies to me that he didn't know what the flip was. I get that impression also from how he doesn't comment on Creature flipping scum at all.

I'd rather double down on my "this seems forced" snarky post. Cause it seems to me that Tony want to give the impression that he has no idea what Creature flipped or how and what as to seem in the unknown. But I think this whole thing is a real bad look.

Thoughts from anyone on this would be appreciated.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:06 pmI think the snark implicitly implies that there’s no correct answer and thus doesn’t help. No problem with snark but here it seems town aligned.
Ok.

There's literally no wrong answer to "Why do you think that?"

Maybe look at the big picture instead of getting hung up on a tiny piece of snark?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:03 pm No I checked I did it right I skimmed everything up to the posts I replied to and then replied to those posts. I have no idea why you think that I didn’t know who was lynched.
I know you know who was lynched. You asked and was told. Then disappeared. I gave no reaction to having seen the flip though. If you are town, you would have to check the flip. If you did, I find it odd that you didn't react to it. But ok. I've said my piece on all that in a different post. People can judge for themselves as well. I usually don't get taken seriously here no matter how hard I try, so you probably have nothing to worry about.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

*You gave no reaction...
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 157
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:14 pm bimbo 0/5
Creature 1/5
Dom 4/5
Dragon D. Luffy 1/5
DrWilgy 1/5
Dyslexicon 5/5
Epignosis 4/5
Long Con 2/5
MacDougall 1/5
Quin 0/5
sig 3/5
Sloonei 3/5
Sorsha 0/5
timmer 2/5

So here’s a rating of players and roughly how much they’ve left an impression on me. I’d expect this to correlate to post count.

Sorted:

Dizzy - 69 (nice)
Epi - 21
Dom - 10
Sloonei - 41
Sig - 12
Timmer -18
LC - 18
Wilgy - 10
DDL - 7
Creature - 28
Mac - 3
Quin
Sorsha
Bimbo

The idea with this is I tend to get the idea that scum players get in less fights or leave less an impression. That’s not foolproof, but whenever I get a “meh” feeling about someone it’s usually because they’re posting but I don’t feel like I remember what they’re saying or they seem to have just a few set goals in mind.

Standouts: Creature is low but that’s semi-expected on meta. Dom is high, probably town look for him. Sig is probably high on recency bias. Everything else is mostly in line.

Result: slight town read on Dom, no other changes
I love this method maybe I'll use it.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:22 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:03 pm No I checked I did it right I skimmed everything up to the posts I replied to and then replied to those posts. I have no idea why you think that I didn’t know who was lynched.
I know you know who was lynched. You asked and was told. Then disappeared. I gave no reaction to having seen the flip though. If you are town, you would have to check the flip. If you did, I find it odd that you didn't react to it. But ok. I've said my piece on all that in a different post. People can judge for themselves as well. I usually don't get taken seriously here no matter how hard I try, so you probably have nothing to worry about.
I was told Mac
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:39 pmI was told Mac
You were told Creature by Quin and Mac by me. Consecutive posts.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:08 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:06 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:04 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:03 pm Also I'm gonna channel my inner DDL and say its scummy that Sloonie didn't vote in thread, it may have been Jack who was mafia who said that though, I wasn't really paying attention last game, but we'll give DDL credit yes we will.
... what?
You aren't [VOTE: ] aubergine your votes. Which someone last game said was kinda scummy, which I agree with.

The rest of my post a babble of nonsense which can be ignored.
i hereby dub it the Aubergine Tell.
I was the one who said it but it also had a 0% correlation with scum alignment.

So that tell is garbage. Unless you wanna argue that not aubergining makes you civ.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

timmer wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:46 pm Sloon, much of your post just mirrors what happens to me every time I play now, which is rarely. I post complete honesty about my thoughts and how my perma-damaged memory works, people find my working odd, I get lynched, I'm town. Rinse, repeat.

I've had multiple concussions in my life, one bad enough to hospitalize me. I had posted back in the start of my mafia career about it on the piano and made the Pont that I would never hide behind it as a baddie, and I never have.

My posts aren't contradictions at all, they are a reflection of my reality. I can remember some players' tone and posting style perfectly... others I can kind of remember but im unsure if I trust that memory... and others I can't remember damn thing, it's like they don't exist before this game even though ive played with them before.

But it's ok, I get it, and it's why I don't get ruffled as a civ much, I understand this very well because it happens over and over. I get ruffled as a baddie though, because when I'm bad I try to find a sort of persona and run with it and if things go haywire I get pissed off because it's a lot of work to keep focused on a persona.

Take that as you will.
If it helps I also have a hard time having detailed pictures of most people's metas and I think most meta talk is balooney and heavily influenced by games recently played. People aren't that good at remembering metas, that's what I mean. So don't feel too bad for it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:29 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:07 pm The four of us that are here can decide to lynch absolutely anyone right now.

I don't have any strong preferences.
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:09 pm At the risk of falling into the same trap that everyone falls into every game... how about sig?

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:10 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

because we'll never actually know how to read him anyway.
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:11 pm I sat on the wilgy vote for a long time but I really don't feel up for it. That's not to say he's a town read, but I'd need to be convinced that he's worth voting for. He can be read eventually.

Creature's a player that people always suspect and it's hard to reach a conclusion on him.

Who can read this shit and think wow Sloonie must be a civ. He totally didn't just like through out five names of people who get mislynched alot in an attempt to divert away from LC and himself.

I don't even care what Creature flips at this point, probably civ though, this was just not smart game play. Worst case Sloonie is a civ who has bad judgement buuuuut he's probably mafia.
Sig you are amazing.

Never change.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm nearly caught up but I don't feel like giving mafia hints on who to kill so I'm only commenting on barely relevant stuff.

Will give my rainbows and/or salads day 2.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:15 pm I'm nearly caught up but I don't feel like giving mafia hints on who to kill so I'm only commenting on barely relevant stuff.

I believe the deadline for sending in actions is past, but thanks for the derp.

Do you have thoughts on the flip btw?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:45 pm
Yes I was confused
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:18 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:45 pm
Yes I was confused
But that’s irrelevant cause I didn’t post again until after the flip
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I could have participated on day 1 end but I was travelling without wifi for most of the day.

And then at night I spent hours programming a system for NF mafia that counts how many MVPs people have and awards medals to them based on that. When I finished it I was super tired to catch up.

So I suppose this game lost due to being the least nerdy activity available to me.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:18 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:15 pm I'm nearly caught up but I don't feel like giving mafia hints on who to kill so I'm only commenting on barely relevant stuff.

I believe the deadline for sending in actions is past, but thanks for the derp.

Do you have thoughts on the flip btw?
You people talked too much between the poll locking and the flip. I have no idea how to interpret alignment in that section because mafia gets to do whatever they want. You were literally speculating on Creature's alignment before the flip.

That means Sig is less awesome for bloating the thread.

Also how do you know what the action deadline was? I probably missed something obvious but asking is easier than reseraching.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

And speculating on who was being saved if Creature was town. That's a craptacular waste of thread space.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:29 pmYou people talked too much between the poll locking and the flip. I have no idea how to interpret alignment in that section because mafia gets to do whatever they want. You were literally speculating on Creature's alignment before the flip.

That means Sig is less awesome for bloating the thread.

Also how do you know what the action deadline was? I probably missed something obvious but asking is easier than reseraching.
I think speculating is good imo. You can read for if it's real speculating or not. Also, hard not to speculate when you don't know and you're waiting for a long time on the flip.

G-Man informed us about the deadline in his flip post.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Increasing the thread's postcount isn't intrinsically good.

Well whatever, this is not the most active game anyway.

3 pages left.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 467

Post by Sloonei »

Look at that perfect bell curve on the poll.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:37 pm Increasing the thread's postcount isn't intrinsically good.

3 pages left.
Players reacting authentically to things is good?

Maybe I don't fit in here...
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Okay reads from up to the lynch post

Dizzy and Quin are town as fuck.

Dizzy mostly for the creature thing, Quin for posts too. He's legit genuquin. Protect him.

Sloonei a little less since he was flopping around like Sloonei (while Dizzy and Quin pushed the idea if lynching Creature more strongly), but he still started the final push so I feel like he's town too. Also he does feel a bit more genuine than in the wire but that's hindsight speaking since he fooled me in that game. Sloonei will have to do more to earn my trust from now on. But he gets it for the time being.

Timmer is the member if the Day 1 Mutant Ninja Turtles who benefits the least for this Creature lynch imo. He kind of just went along after the fact. That said he leans a bit civ in post-based reading I guess. Could be wrong here.

Nobody else matters much here since they aren't turtles. Will talk about others later.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:43 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:37 pm Increasing the thread's postcount isn't intrinsically good.

3 pages left.
Players reacting authentically to things is good?

Maybe I don't fit in here...
Players bloating two pages speculating on something that is about to be host confirmed is just annoying.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Timmer - Town. Hammered Creature and had a towny as fuck response to suspicion earlier on D1.
Sloonei - Town for lynching Creature. Felt town in interaction earlier on D1 and like he really evaluated my alignment.
Quin - Town for lynching Creature. Feels like he cares about the game.
Sig - Town read. Both his play early D1 and his passionate irritation that we all couldn't see Sloonei as scum before the flip was revealed reads town to me.

Wilgy - I don't find any reason to be very suspicious of Wilgy. Remember liking some of his posts, but don't remember why tbh.
Epi - I have a really stupid reason for thinking Epi might be town. But really a null read. Not much there.

DDL - Null. Don't know how much stock I should put in the derp about not knowing when actions are due to, since both scum and town could've missed that I guess. Nothing overly scummy.
LC - Null. Nothing he's done has stuck with me. If he's town there's an even stronger case for town reading the three on top of this list.

Dom - Null/squinting. Mostly felt salty after the Creature lynch. Not much there except tunneling me because gut.
Mac - Null/squinting. No content. Lame sheeping.

Tony - Scum. I don't buy the "I have no idea what's going on". Seems too much like trying to seem unaffected by the lynch. Feels like he's arguing with me more to show how his thoughts "makes sense" rather than him actually thinking I'm susp, cause I don't think he does. Don't let him use WIFOM as defense in the case I die in form of "Would I really kill ..."

Bimbo/Sorsha - Complete lurkers. Vig or lynch if not replaced.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 97

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:14 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:29 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:07 pm The four of us that are here can decide to lynch absolutely anyone right now.

I don't have any strong preferences.
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:09 pm At the risk of falling into the same trap that everyone falls into every game... how about sig?

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:10 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

because we'll never actually know how to read him anyway.
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:11 pm I sat on the wilgy vote for a long time but I really don't feel up for it. That's not to say he's a town read, but I'd need to be convinced that he's worth voting for. He can be read eventually.

Creature's a player that people always suspect and it's hard to reach a conclusion on him.

Who can read this shit and think wow Sloonie must be a civ. He totally didn't just like through out five names of people who get mislynched alot in an attempt to divert away from LC and himself.

I don't even care what Creature flips at this point, probably civ though, this was just not smart game play. Worst case Sloonie is a civ who has bad judgement buuuuut he's probably mafia.
Sig you are amazing.

Never change.
:noble:
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:45 pmPlayers bloating two pages speculating on something that is about to be host confirmed is just annoying.
I highly disagree. It's info and content. Having people react in the moment, that's how one can make reads at all. I'll never be a player who'll just sit on my hands and wait.

I really don't get it, but that's ok. I'm out for now. Not unlikely that I'll die, in which case, good luck.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DDL is honestly slight town leaning. /shrug

Return to “Previous Heists”