[END] Harry Potter Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Re: [DAY 9] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Operator »

Jennet Bierley wrote:Let's just say that I don't have long here (very much like Agnes), and I'm pressing as a result of that. Oh, and that's why I was pressing on Mary before, because I felt that my death was imminent.
So Petra unshared executed billetdoux NorthernBelle Long Con Sarah Good is bad, termless mafioso locating but negatively resperse Achilles ductility you?
Management
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Alizon who are you thinking about voting for today and why?
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 53
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Re: [DAY 5] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Julinook »

Alizon, the last post I saw was less than an hour before Karin voted, but looking now I see that that one was actually a quoted link of Mary's. But three hours or one, my point is the same. Karin's vote was not only after the gibberish, it was after comments had been left about throwing in thew towel. Funny you didn't link to that one.

And when a baddie starts posting in gibberish after taking on votes, they've thrown in the towel, wouldn't you say? :noble:

And tell me. If Jennet pretty much took out Mary and I agreed with her wholeheartedly from start to finish of her case, and now Jennet and I both are both in agreement about Karin, while I'm not going to say that that means people should blindly follow us, it's weird that you would give me the stinkeye.

But Alizon, tell me. Do you not think Mary had thrown in the towel?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Jack Shephard »

Jane Southworth wrote:Alizon who are you thinking about voting for today and why?
I am unsure at the moment. Early votes pressure people into having to use their vote to *save* somebody instead of vote for who they think is bad. It's a crappy situation.

Karin has two votes. Anne Whittle has expressed an interest (with no precedence or specific reason why) in voting Karin, so that's three.

I obviously do not think Karin is bad, and these two votes from two resurrected persons out of nowhere with tenuous reasons behind them make me willing to hold my vote in case I need to save her.

Linki~ Barbara, I will answer you after my brief journey into the towne. Whatever the case, before you vote to condemn someone, you should be sure of your facts.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

And my getting the time wrong by 2 hours isn't cause for you to eye me. What baddie would be insisting, like I am, that people go find the very posts that would show my time comment to be wrong? I've said go read them multiple times, so clearly that was a simple mistake. And I haven't been doing linked posts because I'm ofte on my phone while at work today, linking is impossible.

Linki: my facts are the same. three hours versus one doesn't change anything.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Ben Linus »

Jane Southworth wrote:Alizon who are you thinking about voting for today and why?
Who are you thinking of voting for today and why?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Barbara you want other people to read for themselves but you refuse to read or comment on the pages you've missed since you died which might inform your opinion better. As a student, I think you would want to be aware of everything that's going on in the game so you have all the info you need.

Using yours and Jennet's behavior in the Mary lynch as a reason to justify your current behavior toward Karin is one of the reasons I don't currently trust you or your intentions. I don't think you're the same Barbara that died a few nights ago. With the exception of how you still are in agreement with Jennet on everything, this is NOT how I remember Barbara behaving or talking before her death. I think something might be going on underneath the socks.

Jennet, ideally I would like to discuss a vote for Malin again today, but I'm not totally comfortable with that idea either because she's insanified. I'm also wondering if - especially since you say you won't be around long anyways - if I should vote for you or Barbara instead.

I'd also like to hear Karin's thoughts about all of this.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Who says I haven't read? What I see is someone who coasted, someone who barely bothered to post, who threw a nothing vote on to Mary with no explanation after that lynch was inevitable, and who started posting a LOT more once people started eyeing her. She's bad. I got that from reading the pages I missed.

And earlier in the game I was honestly only half-invested in the game. Now that I'm back for awhile, I'm eager to accomplish that which you guys seem to be having difficulty with; lynching baddies.

And there should by rights be people out there who understand and my death and my rezz etc. and know that it does not make me untrustworthy. If they see this but choose to not trust me anyway, well I'm not winning this game anyway, so it makes no difference to me. The odds of a Barb win are astronomically small, I'd say. Trust me on that. So I'm trying to not let the baddies win, period. I've done what I can, for now.

:noble:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

Did Jennet and Barbara die at.the same time? I'm on my mobile and snuck away from a gathering for a.minute or I would go look.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

They did not :)

I would love to hear more of Jennett's thoughts, tbh.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 5] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Jack Shephard »

Barbara Kollerin wrote:Alizon, the last post I saw was less than an hour before Karin voted, but looking now I see that that one was actually a quoted link of Mary's. But three hours or one, my point is the same. Karin's vote was not only after the gibberish, it was after comments had been left about throwing in thew towel. Funny you didn't link to that one.

And when a baddie starts posting in gibberish after taking on votes, they've thrown in the towel, wouldn't you say? :noble:

And tell me. If Jennet pretty much took out Mary and I agreed with her wholeheartedly from start to finish of her case, and now Jennet and I both are both in agreement about Karin, while I'm not going to say that that means people should blindly follow us, it's weird that you would give me the stinkeye.

But Alizon, tell me. Do you not think Mary had thrown in the towel?
I don't even know where to begin with this. Three hours or one, your point is the same? I'm sorry. Your words were "EXACTLY ONE HOUR." It's bad enough that you make us search around for what you're talking about, but then you get such a fundamental, guiding fact wrong.

No, I don't think Mary threw in the towel. I'm thinking Mary got herself lynched on purpose. So her teammates could vote for her, get civvie credit, and then come back later and claim that Mary's teammates threw in the towel. You know. Like what you're doing. :)

And you agreeing wholeheartedly with Jennet about something? Please. That'll NEVER happen. Not in a million years! :rolleyes:
Barbara Kollerin wrote:And my getting the time wrong by 2 hours isn't cause for you to eye me. What baddie would be insisting, like I am, that people go find the very posts that would show my time comment to be wrong? I've said go read them multiple times, so clearly that was a simple mistake. And I haven't been doing linked posts because I'm ofte on my phone while at work today, linking is impossible.

Linki: my facts are the same. three hours versus one doesn't change anything.
I believe the term for this is WIFOM.

Also, you don't have to bother linking anything. A simple copy and paste of the URL would have been sufficient.

Anyway, the wrong by however many hours isn't cause for me to eye you. It's cause for me to think you have a terrible case built on misleading statements. What is cause for me to eye you is what I said at the end of a post containing many points you did not address. ;)
Barbara Kollerin wrote:And earlier in the game I was honestly only half-invested in the game. Now that I'm back for awhile, I'm eager to accomplish that which you guys seem to be having difficulty with; lynching baddies.

And there should by rights be people out there who understand and my death and my rezz etc. and know that it does not make me untrustworthy. If they see this but choose to not trust me anyway, well I'm not winning this game anyway, so it makes no difference to me. The odds of a Barb win are astronomically small, I'd say. Trust me on that. So I'm trying to not let the baddies win, period. I've done what I can, for now.

:noble:
If you cared about students, you would talk to us first.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Young Lady »

Jane Southworth wrote:Barbara you want other people to read for themselves but you refuse to read or comment on the pages you've missed since you died which might inform your opinion better. As a student, I think you would want to be aware of everything that's going on in the game so you have all the info you need.

Using yours and Jennet's behavior in the Mary lynch as a reason to justify your current behavior toward Karin is one of the reasons I don't currently trust you or your intentions. I don't think you're the same Barbara that died a few nights ago. With the exception of how you still are in agreement with Jennet on everything, this is NOT how I remember Barbara behaving or talking before her death. I think something might be going on underneath the socks.

Jennet, ideally I would like to discuss a vote for Malin again today, but I'm not totally comfortable with that idea either because she's insanified. I'm also wondering if - especially since you say you won't be around long anyways - if I should vote for you or Barbara instead.

I'd also like to hear Karin's thoughts about all of this.
Hmm. Well, I am not sure what is going on with Barbara and Jennet. It just seems odd that they would come back to life and immediately pounce on me without even catching up first, talking with us about it, or even asking me why I did this or that. I don't find any of their arguments valid at all and I have been able to refute every one of them. I really think they may have come back recruited. Maybe they are being so vocal because the baddies they joined forces with have been very quiet. Maybe Malin was right about Sarah and Anne W. Maybe they are bad and Barbara and Jennet has joined forces with them. It is all a mystery to me. I just hope players see how poor Barbara and Jennet's arguments against me are.
Supervisor
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I decided to post this separately because I find it more important. It's another example of Babs and her misrepresentations of fact.
Barbara Kollerin wrote:Who says I haven't read? What I see is someone who coasted, someone who barely bothered to post, who threw a nothing vote on to Mary with no explanation after that lynch was inevitable, and who started posting a LOT more once people started eyeing her. She's bad. I got that from reading the pages I missed.
I see someone who has been busy, who told us her circumstances with the poll times, and then tried harder to participate more when she could.

On day 4, Karin took 3 votes. That's getting eyed.

Yet Karin didn't even VOTE on day 4. She missed it. She didn't post at all that day.

She posted once on day 5.

On day 6 she had one post.

Karin didn't start making substantial posts until Night 6.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon, if not Karin, who do you propose get lynched?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anne Whittle?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:Alizon, if not Karin, who do you propose get lynched?
I was just getting ready to post that I'm done defending Karin and refuse to let it further be a distraction (to me at least). I feel I've said what I needed to say on that front.

Let me compose my thoughts. I don't want to be hasty with them, and I really need to step away for a little bit.

(Not angry. Gotta pee. :blush: )
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

You've been able to refute my arguments, Karin? You haven't addressed them even once, now or earlier in the game. I'm catching up on all the happenings since I died, so I'll have thoughts on other players here soon. Also, in regards to this comment.
Karin Svensdotter wrote:Finally, Yes, I put an eye on Maret even though she survived a NK. Don't you think baddie teams ever target within their group for distancing purposes? Her other behavior was suspicious to me. But I believe I have said since then that she has redeemed herself in my eyes.
I agree with this statement. That's also why I think you are bad, for voting Mary on the day she was lynched. After she seemingly cracked (posted all her crazyness) you happened in and dropped your vote on Mary for no reason.
Karin Svensdotter wrote:Mary's got my vote.
And that was your only post of the day, coming approximately 3 hours after (as Alizon clairified) Mary cracked. The way I see it is she was sacrificing herself since she knew she was guilty, and so the other baddies came in and piled their votes on the wagon. My plan was to make a case against you the very next day Karin, but you and your buddies didn't allow for it. :stare:

I put myself on the line by going against Mary on Day 5. I tried to lie low on Night 5, but the Death Eaters came after me anyway, so I paid for it as proven by Mary rubbing it in here. I'm fortunate enough to be back in here to continue playing, even if not for long, so I'm going to take advantage of my time and invest it on you Karin. I will do a reading of everything that's happened since I died and post my thoughts on those players. I do know that is important as well with there probably being 3 Death Eaters left (2 aside from Karin), and with everyone here wanting it, but my main goal is to have you lynched Karin.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I'm starting to think I chose poorly.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

chose what poorly? :0
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

I think you made a wise choice Alizon, as some of us may know some things. :ponder:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Jennet is there an afterlife?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Is there a beforedeath?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Jennet Bierley wrote:I think you made a wise choice Alizon, as some of us may know some things. :ponder:
Yeah, like what your new win condition is?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:Image

So because someone disagrees with you, it was a poor decision to rezz them?
So if someone disagree with you, it's bad?
It makes them bad?
You realize what this implies about you and your allegiances, correct?

In addition, Jennett implied that she won't be around long.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:
Jennet Bierley wrote:I think you made a wise choice Alizon, as some of us may know some things. :ponder:
Yeah, like what your new win condition is?
And what's yours?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:

It makes them bad?

No.
No.
No.
No.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:
Märet Jonsdotter wrote:

It makes them bad?

No.
No.
No.
No.
People who disagree with you are bad, according to what you're saying.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Where did I say Jennet was bad?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

"Made a mistake"
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

That doesn't make them bad. I wanted to hear from someone BEFORE anyone voted. And I don't like Jennet's rhetoric. Hence, I chose poorly.

Jennet didn't disagree with me. Jennet voted without saying anything to anybody really. Ditto Babs. I disagreed with THEM. That's the difference. Does disagreeing with them make me bad?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Alizon Device wrote:That doesn't make them bad. I wanted to hear from someone BEFORE anyone voted. And I don't like Jennet's rhetoric. Hence, I chose poorly.

Jennet didn't disagree with me. Jennet voted without saying anything to anybody really. Ditto Babs. I disagreed with THEM. That's the difference. Does disagreeing with them make me bad?
No, and I don't think you're bad at all. I believe someone else would have been rezzed for sure if you were.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

And what rhetoric are you speaking of? The only one I've made came after your comment.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Jennet Bierley wrote:And what rhetoric are you speaking of? The only one I've made came after your comment.
"I'm fortunate enough to be back in here to continue playing, even if not for long, so I'm going to take advantage of my time and invest it on you Karin. I will do a reading of everything that's happened since I died and post my thoughts on those players. I do know that is important as well with there probably being 3 Death Eaters left (2 aside from Karin), and with everyone here wanting it, but my main goal is to have you lynched Karin."

That kind of talk makes me nervous about you, sorry. Too ominous.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Sorry, I'm just trying to make things clear and simple. There's not much of that in this game, what with all the crazy death variations and events, so that last thing I wanted was my efforts to get lost in the rest of the mess. Hence why I stated exactly what my goal is, and what will happen.

Heck, I would even sacrifice myself today for the lynch to prove my goal and my agenda, but only if I'm guaranteed that everyone will listen to and follow what I have to say. I think people have forgotten who led the charge on Mary and are getting caught up in other places.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Jennet Bierley wrote:Sorry, I'm just trying to make things clear and simple. There's not much of that in this game, what with all the crazy death variations and events, so that last thing I wanted was my efforts to get lost in the rest of the mess. Hence why I stated exactly what my goal is, and what will happen.

Heck, I would even sacrifice myself today for the lynch to prove my goal and my agenda, but only if I'm guaranteed that everyone will listen to and follow what I have to say. I think people have forgotten who led the charge on Mary and are getting caught up in other places.
Get your nose out of the air.
Supervisor
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Jennet Bierley wrote:Sorry, I'm just trying to make things clear and simple. There's not much of that in this game, what with all the crazy death variations and events, so that last thing I wanted was my efforts to get lost in the rest of the mess. Hence why I stated exactly what my goal is, and what will happen.

I'm going to bow out and let the other witches decide. I'm tired. I've tried my best. Three lynches got wasted because of people wanting to have at me (and Malin). I don't know who is good, bad, or ugly. I'm just tired.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Alizon Device wrote:That doesn't make them bad. I wanted to hear from someone BEFORE anyone voted. And I don't like Jennet's rhetoric. Hence, I chose poorly.

No.
I think we've come to the agreement that you aren't likely on Voldemort's team.
However, your line of reasoning that you made a mistake because the discussion isn't going the way you had hoped does ring uncivvie to me. Not sure what to make of it tbh.
Jennet Bierley wrote:

No, and I don't think you're bad at all. I believe someone else would have been rezzed for sure if you were.
Just wondering, who?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Jennet your proposal to be lynched in order to validate your suspicions is interesting. How long do you think you're back for? Will you be leaving as soon as Agnes did? If you'll soon be forced to go back to the underworld or wherever no matter what, then I think this might be worth doing. Your case on Karin isn't strong enough IMO for me to simply take your word on it like you want us to. I think that you (and Barb?) might have been rezzed with good intentions, but I'm not sure what to make of your arrival or how you've both played since you've been back. It feels like I'm being used as a pawn being forced to vote or think a certain way. I just have my doubts.

This is also exactly how Agnes acted versus Entjen when she returned, and I just looked back and Agnes was returned to us on the same Day that Mary Eastey was eventually lynched. In hindsight Agnes's case against Entjen looks like it could have been a distraction to try and take attention away from Mary. Agnes made a cryptic post about Sarah Good to start and then spent the rest of the Day attacking Entjen while promising to give thoughts about other players but she never delivered. Agnes had similar credentials as Jennet: Agnes was posthumously outed as an important student role, Jennet led the charge against the only lynched baddie. The perfect (sock)puppets for the Death eaters to "rez"/recruit. I can't shake the feeling that I shouldn't trust the new you and that this is all a messy distraction from everything that's happened the past 3 days.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

the idea of lynching jennet to verify her intentions does sound maybe worth doing. if Jennet is going to return to being dead anyways then maybe it would be better to do that? her undead status does afford us that unique opportunity after all

the idea of failing to lynch alizon or malin again doesn't really sound that great, and the responses to the karin case today have been very interesting, so i think i'd be okay placing my vote there
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Paul Stevens »

I am voting Karin We have been given a gift. Alizon herself has given it to us.

The way to find out about Alizon for sure is by testing those she brought to us. It will put to rest her alignment fore the rest of the game.

Anne Redferne trying to discount Agnes/Harry Potter only makes me more sure that we should follow Jennet and Barbara.
Suggesting we lynch Jennet or Barbara only proves NOTHING except that you prefer to waste lynches. Why would you want to waste another day of no lynch Anne Redferne? Why would any sane civ want to lynch someone who is dead? They are not rezz'ed and are not here permanently this makes no sense to lynch them.

If Karin comes back bad I think her partners are Jane Southworth and Anne Redferne and ofc Alizon.

I find it quite hilarious that Alizon has completely dropped me from her radar.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Anne Whittle wrote:I am voting Karin We have been given a gift. Alizon herself has given it to us.

The way to find out about Alizon for sure is by testing those she brought to us. It will put to rest her alignment fore the rest of the game.
I don't see how this has anything to do with Alizon? Alizon has been hinting that she revived Margaret and Jennet but their alignments have no correlation with hers.
Anne Redferne trying to discount Agnes/Harry Potter only makes me more sure that we should follow Jennet and Barbara.
I don't think I have ever done anything at all even similar to that? what are you talking about.
Suggesting we lynch Jennet or Barbara only proves NOTHING except that you prefer to waste lynches. Why would you want to waste another day of no lynch Anne Redferne? Why would any sane civ want to lynch someone who is dead? They are not rezz'ed and are not here permanently this makes no sense to lynch them.

Excuse me? :\ I was literally just talking about how i didn't want to waste another lynch on Malin, and Alizon. I've been in moderate agreement with the case on Malin basically from the start, but there are many who aren't. Jennet suggested allowing herself to be lynched in order to prove why her get those particular people on board and I saw the logic in it. It's a compromise with very little risk involved. The fact that they aren't here permanently is exactly what makes Jennet's plan logical.
If Karin comes back bad I think her partners are Jane Southworth and Anne Redferne and ofc Alizon.
Completely wrong about me, I am in agreement with you about Jane however.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

My preference today is a Karin lynch. What I was saying is that a Jennet lynch would work almost as well. Jennet seems to be saying that her lynch reveal would provide evidence of some kind which would lead to Malin's lynch the next day, making the two options analogous. The only differences being that one is slower but more assured, and the other is riskier but possibly more efficient.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

i accidentally stayed awake until 8 am whoops i'm voting now to avoid oversleeping the poll :x

Vote Karin
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Anne Redferne wrote:My preference today is a Karin lynch. What I was saying is that a Jennet lynch would work almost as well. Jennet seems to be saying that her lynch reveal would provide evidence of some kind which would lead to Malin's lynch the next day, making the two options analogous. The only differences being that one is slower but more assured, and the other is riskier but possibly more efficient.
I know you stayed up 'til 8 AM, but I'll go ahead and correct this post. It should be Karin not Malin. :)
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Voting Karin. :)
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Anne Redferne wrote:i accidentally stayed awake until 8 am whoops i'm voting now to avoid oversleeping the poll :x

Vote Karin
I don't think this vote should be valid. Anne wasn't in her right mind at the time she voted :p

But seriously... :WTF: I am shocked that so many people are are being influenced by someone who pops into the game out of the blue, points to me and says, "lynch her" and has no real arguments.

:sigh:
Supervisor
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

That's not remotely what happened?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Märet Jonsdotter wrote:That's not remotely what happened?
:srsnod:
Supervisor
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Jane Southworth wrote:Jennet your proposal to be lynched in order to validate your suspicions is interesting. How long do you think you're back for? Will you be leaving as soon as Agnes did? If you'll soon be forced to go back to the underworld or wherever no matter what, then I think this might be worth doing. Your case on Karin isn't strong enough IMO for me to simply take your word on it like you want us to. I think that you (and Barb?) might have been rezzed with good intentions, but I'm not sure what to make of your arrival or how you've both played since you've been back. It feels like I'm being used as a pawn being forced to vote or think a certain way. I just have my doubts.

This is also exactly how Agnes acted versus Entjen when she returned, and I just looked back and Agnes was returned to us on the same Day that Mary Eastey was eventually lynched. In hindsight Agnes's case against Entjen looks like it could have been a distraction to try and take attention away from Mary. Agnes made a cryptic post about Sarah Good to start and then spent the rest of the Day attacking Entjen while promising to give thoughts about other players but she never delivered. Agnes had similar credentials as Jennet: Agnes was posthumously outed as an important student role, Jennet led the charge against the only lynched baddie. The perfect (sock)puppets for the Death eaters to "rez"/recruit. I can't shake the feeling that I shouldn't trust the new you and that this is all a messy distraction from everything that's happened the past 3 days.
That's exactly what's been bugging me about the new rez. I knew something felt off and familiar at the same time but I couldn't place my finger on what.

I don't have good feelings about a Karin lynch. I also don't know where else to place my vote.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Ok - everything else aside - if we didn't lynch Karin - where else are we looking?

Return to “Previous Jobs”