FTL Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

It's 2112. Get with the times! Who gets treasure?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:36 pm

MacDougall
10%
motobot
10%
Myo
No votes
nutella
10%
sig
No votes
Sloonei
10%
Geddy Lee (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
60%

Total votes: 10
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: FTL Mafia [Day 3]

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:58 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:46 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:40 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:33 pm I believe Soneji is silenced. There's a chance that it was a deliberate attempt to prevent his lynch today, but I'd feel dirty lynching him without letting him say anything for himself.

[VOTE: myo] aubergine
Soneji is in G-man's game and hasn't posted since this day phase started in there either.
Well the silencing item was purchased and the only other person who hasn't posted today is motobot I think, and he seems a less likely target. I guess there's the possibility that whoever bought the item hasn't used it yet, but unless Soneji posts I'm assuming it hit him.
Why do you assume it’s been used?
because why wouldn't it be, and because soneji hasn't posted :p
We don’t know who bought it, only that it has been bought. “Soneji was silenced so we wouldn’t lynch him today” feels like a huge stretch, especially when that player has evidently been absent from the website in general. If the mafia team bought it, it’s a powerful tool in their hands and they might be inclined to save it for later use. If a civilian bought it, they might have done so just to prevent it from ever being used at all.
Would you like to lynch Soneji today then?

Your vote is currently on LC, talk about that
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

I think you guys give way too much credit for that singular post, when she didn’t even have an opinion on Jack either way.

It’s like a literal mod commentary on why a town pushing a scum is good while not getting the reasoning they are pushing them for or if it’s even useful, but as long as you have the flips, doesn’t really matter that much.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Myo wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:02 pm Maybe we could give a Trustfall a go. Many of our token exercises are hard to apply in a less active game, but this one feels quite appropriate at the moment.
I don't know what a Trustfall is. If you wanted to make use of the data generated from the good/bad rank already we could assign a score (+1 for town, -1 for wolf) to get a spectrum about how the game as a whole feels about each person. It can also point out people who have an artificially high score which can suggest wolves trusting their teammates whereas nobody else trusting that person.
Something about this post rings inauthentic to me.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:59 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:33 pm I believe Soneji is silenced. There's a chance that it was a deliberate attempt to prevent his lynch today, but I'd feel dirty lynching him without letting him say anything for himself.

Soneji is in G-man's game and hasn't posted since this day phase started in there either.
Well the silencing item was purchased and the only other person who hasn't posted today is motobot I think, and he seems a less likely target. I guess there's the possibility that whoever bought the item hasn't used it yet, but unless Soneji posts I'm assuming it hit him.
We don’t know who bought it, only that it has been bought. “Soneji was silenced so we wouldn’t lynch him today” feels like a huge stretch, especially when that player has evidently been absent from the website in general. If the mafia team bought it, it’s a powerful tool in their hands and they might be inclined to save it for later use. If a civilian bought it, they might have done so just to prevent it from ever being used at all.

Pure reactionary response to a post that he made.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:01 pm I think you guys give way too much credit for that singular post, when she didn’t even have an opinion on Jack either way.

It’s like a literal mod commentary on why a town pushing a scum is good while not getting the reasoning they are pushing them for or if it’s even useful, but as long as you have the flips, doesn’t really matter that much.
I think you gave motobot too much credit for essentially nothing. This is kind of my confusion with the present game state.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:01 pm
Myo wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:02 pm Maybe we could give a Trustfall a go. Many of our token exercises are hard to apply in a less active game, but this one feels quite appropriate at the moment.
I don't know what a Trustfall is. If you wanted to make use of the data generated from the good/bad rank already we could assign a score (+1 for town, -1 for wolf) to get a spectrum about how the game as a whole feels about each person. It can also point out people who have an artificially high score which can suggest wolves trusting their teammates whereas nobody else trusting that person.
Something about this post rings inauthentic to me.
It kind of just doesn't make much sense in a world with two wolves left. One extra positive on a teammate isn't a significant skew.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

one of our newcomers is bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hot takes here, get your hot takes, fresh off the griddle

(yeah i know jay said it first)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei isn't hunting. He doesn't care who we lynch today. If anything he's deflecting from the Myo focus.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:05 pm [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
uuugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:02 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:01 pm I think you guys give way too much credit for that singular post, when she didn’t even have an opinion on Jack either way.

I think you gave motobot too much credit for essentially nothing. This is kind of my confusion with the present game state.
My philosophy is that there is a 75% chance he’s town. In her 10 posts, he hasn’t really pursued any scum agenda. I’m taking the odds given that I have no reason to up the 25% to where I’m more confident in scum him, if that makes sense.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:04 pm one of our newcomers is bad.
I think so too, and I think that's the biggest reason we're so aimless. We don't know how to read the newcomers, and they've been slow to post (we're super glad to have y'all here, rest assured!) so that never gets better. If I judge Jiwon and Myo though, it feels relatively simple to me:

One's posts feel stilted and careful (Myo) and the other's feel completely whimsical (Jiwon).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:58 pm I don't trust sig either. I don't really understand people's views in this game. That doesn't make me right, but I don't get it.
I would support a sig lynch. Though I appreciated it, his faith in my Civviness felt unwarranted.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I think I’m not interested in pursuing sig today, I’d like to pull through with Myo and sort afterwards.

In any case, sig / Jiwon / motobot need to post a lot more tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:02 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:59 pm

Pure reactionary response to a post that he made.
Reactionary is one thing...
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:29 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:24 pm i've decided that nutella is always town in this game.
so is mac.
jay is town 90% of the time.
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:19 pmJack feels like a civilian. Would not lynch.
Why should we put stock in your statements? :feb:
...but since when are you so sensitive?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

since 1992.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:58 pm I don't trust sig either. I don't really understand people's views in this game. That doesn't make me right, but I don't get it.
I would support a sig lynch. Though I appreciated it, his faith in my Civviness felt unwarranted.
Didn't you use this exact angle in Assassin's Creed? :evileye:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:11 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:08 pm
Didn't you use this exact angle in Assassin's Creed? :evileye:
And many times before. My sensitivity to buddying is well-documented.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hottest take yet. Long Con and Sloonei are teammates. :biggrin:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Me and nutella are scum buddies
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:12 pm Hottest take yet. Long Con and Sloonei are teammates. :biggrin:
That's a hot one. I'd vote to lynch him over Myo though. But my history of bussing renders that inadmissable, I'd wager.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:12 pm Hottest take yet. Long Con and Sloonei are teammates. :biggrin:
im freezing over here
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Myo and Soneji are actually the same archetype in this game -- low post count, moderate content thickness per post, rigid tone. I think Myo is the worse offender, just noticed though that they have this basic structure in common.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei what moved you to a Myo vote over Jiwon?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:17 pm Sloonei what moved you to a Myo vote over Jiwon?
dejection
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:17 pm Sloonei what moved you to a Myo vote over Jiwon?
dejection
Yours or theirs?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:19 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:18 pm
dejection
Yours or theirs?
mine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:19 pm mine
y

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:19 pm mine
y
im tired and dont understand this game so i figured why not?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:22 pm im tired and dont understand this game so i figured why not?
I can relate.

I don't think Sloonei is mafia.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] you should still do those ISOs you intended to do earlier. The day has four more hours. You can reduce the load on your brain by eschewing the usual wall-post format and just spraying your thoughts in stream-of-consciousness as you review whatever you intend to review. Don't bother with structure. Don't bother with order. Spam at will and don't worry about us.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:25 pm @Sloonei you should still do those ISOs you intended to do earlier. The day has four more hours. You can reduce the load on your brain by eschewing the usual wall-post format and just spraying your thoughts in stream-of-consciousness as you review whatever you intend to review. Don't bother with structure. Don't bother with order. Spam at will and don't worry about us.
i'll most likely cover the quiet batch of players before the deadline
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I realize we have overlapping deadlines here, so do your best.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Soneji »

Haven't really had the time to invest in this game the way I would want to normally, in part because I got caught in a multiball situation+work stuff hitting hard with the Keys reopening, but I think Myo is a fine lynch. Their post in response to Jack just niggles in the back of my mind as extremely out of place within their ISO, as it was the only thing resembling a read but it wasn't actually pointing a Finger of Suspicion on Jack, merely saying that there was merit in calling out that post. It was possibly also made to copy my own given reasoning for suspecting that post, they had enough time to see my own post before posting theirs.

ted would be my other choice, and if Myo flips scum that would clear them. That Ted isn't pushing my lynch when it would be easy to is also a good look for them to me.

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

[VOTE: Myo] aubergine

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Good to know you're not silenced lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:36 pm Good to know you're not silenced lol
Actual post silencing is a terrible mechanic, and if put in a game it should always be announced that the player has been silenced.

The only thing silencing me are life+my own bad mafia habits.

Myo
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Myo »

Wow, what a fun turn of events. In general, I don’t do early game reads. I rely a lot on meta to be able to read people and I don’t have that here obviously. The amount of jargon and the way people post here have been jarring I guess (it has been very hard for me to get into the game) and I think contributed to what people are calling stilted.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Myo wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:32 pm Wow, what a fun turn of events. In general, I don’t do early game reads. I rely a lot on meta to be able to read people and I don’t have that here obviously. The amount of jargon and the way people post here have been jarring I guess (it has been very hard for me to get into the game) and I think contributed to what people are calling stilted.
Who should it be if not you?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Myo

Post by Myo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:46 pm
Myo wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:32 pm Wow, what a fun turn of events. In general, I don’t do early game reads. I rely a lot on meta to be able to read people and I don’t have that here obviously. The amount of jargon and the way people post here have been jarring I guess (it has been very hard for me to get into the game) and I think contributed to what people are calling stilted.
My vote would be Lon Con but you've made it well known that you disagree with that suggestion.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Myo wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:07 pm
My vote would be Lon Con but you've made it well known that you disagree with that suggestion.
Why does his opinion matter more than your own when it comes to your vote?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

last minute school bullshit took me away from the intended iso exercise. i may still get to that. but i also haven't eaten dinner yet.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Soneji wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:21 pm Haven't really had the time to invest in this game the way I would want to normally, in part because I got caught in a multiball situation+work stuff hitting hard with the Keys reopening, but I think Myo is a fine lynch. Their post in response to Jack just niggles in the back of my mind as extremely out of place within their ISO, as it was the only thing resembling a read but it wasn't actually pointing a Finger of Suspicion on Jack, merely saying that there was merit in calling out that post. It was possibly also made to copy my own given reasoning for suspecting that post, they had enough time to see my own post before posting theirs.

ted would be my other choice, and if Myo flips scum that would clear them. That Ted isn't pushing my lynch when it would be easy to is also a good look for them to me.
I feel like that last sentence isn't a real read

if you're town, wouldn't you be concerned he has TMI on you, or are you not like LC in being sensitive to that?

Explain to me how this isn't a perspective slip
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Myo

Post by Myo »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:09 pm
Myo wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:07 pm
Why does his opinion matter more than your own when it comes to your vote?
I think that was phrased poorly. I'm still going to vote for you. My point was that I highly doubtful that he (and others) would follow. I'm not voting for Sloonie (the current 2nd place vote getter), he's one of the people that I'm most confident is town. If we're going to lynch a townie, I'd far rather have it be a suspicious townie than a wild last minute swing onto someone that is generally regarded as trusted. Suspicious townies muddle the waters, as has been evident.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Am I included in that group? Am I muddying the waters?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:13 pm
Soneji wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:21 pm Haven't really had the time to invest in this game the way I would want to normally, in part because I got caught in a multiball situation+work stuff hitting hard with the Keys reopening, but I think Myo is a fine lynch. Their post in response to Jack just niggles in the back of my mind as extremely out of place within their ISO, as it was the only thing resembling a read but it wasn't actually pointing a Finger of Suspicion on Jack, merely saying that there was merit in calling out that post. It was possibly also made to copy my own given reasoning for suspecting that post, they had enough time to see my own post before posting theirs.

if you're town, wouldn't you be concerned he has TMI on you, or are you not like LC in being sensitive to that?

I'm probably biased but if anyone asks why I think Nutella is Civ, this is a post I could bring up.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

I would be more concerned about it if they hadn't showed a progression on their read of me since scumreading+voting for me d1, but they have. I'm a very paranoid person, but I try not to let it rule me. Right now the niggling about Myo is taking precedent.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Soneji wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:18 pm

I would be more concerned about it if they hadn't showed a progression on their read of me since scumreading+voting for me d1, but they have. I'm a very paranoid person, but I try not to let it rule me. Right now the niggling about Myo is taking precedent.
ok, understood
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”