Total votes: 4
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Ziggy Stardust Mafia

Post by leetic »

DS. wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:12 am I'm not trying to talk down to you btw I don't want it to come off that way

I think your energy is just better off pushing/prodding at things not involving your own wagon at this point because we literally don't have enough information to garner anything off of it at this point
It's not my fault that nobody has really talked about anything besides me at this point. Hell, when I asked Epi, he refused, and my most recent attempt at getting people to discuss people other than me has failed as well. What would you do if you were in my position?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Any

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

My read on leetic is microscopic but asking for partners doesn't make sense because I can say anyone could be partners with him except for like dunya and nutella. It's not like everyone stated a scumread on leetic, you know~?
DS.
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: GOAT / The GOAT

Post by DS. »

leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:14 am
DS. wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:12 am I'm not trying to talk down to you btw I don't want it to come off that way

I think your energy is just better off pushing/prodding at things not involving your own wagon at this point because we literally don't have enough information to garner anything off of it at this point
It's not my fault that nobody has really talked about anything besides me at this point. Hell, when I asked Epi, he refused, and my most recent attempt at getting people to discuss people other than me has failed as well. What would you do if you were in my position?
Well there are two other wagons at this point which you could comment on. Macdougall on me for ??? reasons, don't remember reading anything about me, and you on Jack, who is not even on your wagon which you think is scum motivated I take it?

So like, there are other things going on.
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

JiwonMeganPark wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:16 am It's not even like everyone stated a scumread on leetic, you know~?
I added one word to my last post, I also want to say "I can't have partners I am scumread by everyone" is an overreaction~
DS.

Post by DS. »

Also still waiting for someone to notice what I did in my first post and lock clear me for it
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

For Jack, it was his "leetic what have you done" post. It didn't provide a judgement on what was going on, it didn't try to get involved with what was going on, it more read like someone who was just content to watch what was happening. Also, he disappeared when I questioned him on it.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
DS.

Post by DS. »

It may also be good to talk about this at some point

"Every night (starting N1), every player will submit to me whose concert they wish to attend. There may or may not be game effects related to concert attendance."
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

JiwonMeganPark wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:16 am My read on leetic is microscopic but asking for partners doesn't make sense because I can say anyone could be partners with him except for like dunya and nutella. It's not like everyone stated a scumread on leetic, you know~?
It's not that everyone had a scumread on me. It's that no one made any significant efforts to change the thread climate when it was against me (e.g. by defending me or trying to go after a different target).
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:23 am
JiwonMeganPark wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:16 am My read on leetic is microscopic but asking for partners doesn't make sense because I can say anyone could be partners with him except for like dunya and nutella. It's not like everyone stated a scumread on leetic, you know~?
It's not that everyone had a scumread on me. It's that no one made any significant efforts to change the thread climate when it was against me (e.g. by defending me or trying to go after a different target).
That was what I initially thought but it is not unlikely for scum to watch and do nothing about it since they'd have to wager their credibility in case you really get lynched. And we are in like just 3rd page at most, there is a saying here, "Many things can born before sunrise"~
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 104
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:05 am POE is leetic, tony, jack

everyone else has given me reason to townread them

gg see yall next game
I'll get there
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DS. wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:20 am How memey is this site

Because I kinda just want to quick lynch leetic right here lmfao
not THAT memey but it'd be funny
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Okay what is this dumpster fire of a game. Ziggy deserves better.

Vote: Epi
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Duskfall is town, slight townread on Nutella, no one else really catches my attention yet
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Like Leetic is two votes from hammer on what amounts charitably to “not much”
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Duskfall »

Am I being towncleared for getting a bad role?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Duskfall wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:18 am Am I being towncleared for getting a bad role?
yeah tbh. also your avatar is cute
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

I'll take it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 45

Post by MacDougall »

DS. wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:18 am
leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:14 am

Well there are two other wagons at this point which you could comment on. Macdougall on me for ??? reasons, don't remember reading anything about me, and you on Jack, who is not even on your wagon which you think is scum motivated I take it?

So like, there are other things going on.
I am voting you as a welcome to website.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 61

Post by dunya »

leetic wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:34 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:18 pm not really stupid. addressing a vote on you is always serious. you seem to be a defensive type of player (don't take it as a criticism, i am too), as evidenced by your series of posts. outside of your 1st post, the rest have all been self-defensive in nature. a vote on you should be a big deal. you don't even mention it when you announce you have "three votes on you" but now you're calling it "clearly not serious" which is a bit contrary. i find it as tho you are almost deliberately unhinged by epi and that is weird to me because he's a pretty scary person. :p
That is such a huge misrepresentation of my posts that I am not even going to respond to this any further.
how was it a huge misrepresentation? explain it to me.
Duskfall wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:51 pm Dunya has pokceted me
ur in my pocket, baby. i'll keep you safe.
DS. wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:28 pm Are you calling him bad? Or scum? I feel like one is an attack on his player but not necessarily indicative of his alignment?
sorry for the confusion, i try to never attack a player personally. i use bad/scum/wolf interchangeably, so when i say someone is bad/scum/wolf, i just mean they are anti-town and not of the civilian faction.
leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:27 am Alright, so with everyone showing up, guess how are defending me? 0. And no one besides myself has tried to bring up any targets other than me. If you think that this is what a D1 scum lynch looks like, then you are mistaken.
why are you town? who is bad if it's not you?
leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:11 am
DS. wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:08 am You're saying that you can eliminate some as partners, okay maybe, but there's no way (in my opinion) that those reads could really be solid, but hey, I don't have meta so maybe you are seeing things that I'm not, who knows, I still think it's unlikely

But let's say you're right and we can eliminate some players from being your partner

That doesn't make it so that we KNOW who your partner is. You see what I'm saying? There's not enough information
*sigh* When I ask that question, I don't mean "tell me who you 100% know for absolute certain is my partner". I'm saying "tell me who you think could be my partner". I guess someone's being a bit too literal minded here.
i'll bite. i can see many people as your partners, from Epi to Mac, to Jack to Jiwon, or Tony or LC. any of them can be your partner. why the hell not? :biggrin:

also, i find it curious you keep asking "who is my teammate" and not "who are my teammates". as a hypothetical question goes, i would have asked the latter as a civilian. how do we know there's only 2 scum in this setup and not 3? i never go into a game thinking there's only 2 bad guys. could be a slip of tmi there.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] how do you not have an impression on me after reading the thread? my ego can't take it. give me attention.

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] what r u doing m8
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:54 am Okay what is this dumpster fire of a game. Ziggy deserves better.

tell me more about this pls
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:51 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:54 am Okay what is this dumpster fire of a game. Ziggy deserves better.

tell me more about this pls
Epi is content with current proceedings. Town epi wouldn’t be content.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

this is a hammer game, and 48hr days. 4 votes on one person so quickly isn't ideal. let's give leetic some room to talk without feeling like whatever he says isn't going to be heard or make a difference.

[VOTE: macdougall] aubergine but whats happening m8 why aren't you here

linki: [mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] why aren't you happy with the current proceedings? do you townread leetic?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:05 am this is a hammer game, and 48hr days. 4 votes on one person so quickly isn't ideal. let's give leetic some room to talk without feeling like whatever he says isn't going to be heard or make a difference.

[VOTE: macdougall] aubergine but whats happening m8 why aren't you here

linki: @TonyStarkPrime why aren't you happy with the current proceedings? do you townread leetic?
It’s not that I townread leetic, but I don’t get the same vibes that apparently everyone else does.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Though as per the TMI point on Leetic I will say that I assume that this is 9-2. The thing specifically about not knowing the breakdown in the intro perked my interest but nothing that would change that assumption
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Actually yeah I’ll say I townread Leetic for that
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i remember my first game with leetic, when they were caught out for TMI as scum they disappeared from the thread and didn't engage us while we lynched them.

i saw more fighting passion in leetic this time around, so i don't want to go there yet. i want to talk and understand.

as for the breakdown, i prefer it being 9v2, but i wouldn't be offended if it was 8v3 or 8v1v2. i just didn't think about it until "partner" was thrown around so much tbh.
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] are you the letter U? Because I love U~
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:33 am i remember my first game with leetic, when they were caught out for TMI as scum they disappeared from the thread and didn't engage us while we lynched them.

i saw more fighting passion in leetic this time around, so i don't want to go there yet. i want to talk and understand.

as for the breakdown, i prefer it being 9v2, but i wouldn't be offended if it was 8v3 or 8v1v2. i just didn't think about it until "partner" was thrown around so much tbh.
Which game was that?

Also, I'm down with the Mac vote. That guy is dangerous. [VOTE: Mac] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:32 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:25 am @leetic

What have you done.
Also, this is a useless reaction. What do you mean, "what have you done". Seems a quick thing to say without having to commit to a side.
It was more like "a humorous exclamation of surprise that someone has 4ish votes before I make a post." And you're right, I didn't take a side. I didn't even read what the sides were about. So what? :slick:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ziggy is leetic?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: jack] aubergine

this is wolf regardless of leetic's alignment
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:24 am
leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:32 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:25 am @leetic

What have you done.
Also, this is a useless reaction. What do you mean, "what have you done". Seems a quick thing to say without having to commit to a side.
It was more like "a humorous exclamation of surprise that someone has 4ish votes before I make a post." And you're right, I didn't take a side. I didn't even read what the sides were about. So what? :slick:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

It is possible there are multiple mafia teams and/or 3p i think, my role power is knowing when it is lylo or mylo. When i die the amount of scum alive is also revealed. Might as well claim that now I'm a pr that can probably die and not matter
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Thought I'd check out the Rules. "I will be using KYLO instead of LYLO (Kill or You LOse), and will refer to the kill via vote as the Elimination." Is this just flavour or is there a game effect I should be aware of?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:04 pm [VOTE: jack] aubergine

I don't believe you believe that.

I especially don't believe you believe Leetic and I are wolves together.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Duskfall wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:23 pm It is possible there are multiple mafia teams and/or 3p i think, my role power is knowing when it is lylo or mylo. When i die the amount of scum alive is also revealed. Might as well claim that now I'm a pr that can probably die and not matter
Shouldn't your role power refer to KYLO?

Multiple scum teams would surprise me in an 11 player game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DS. wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:30 pm Let's try for a quick clear.

, sorry. Flavor!
You need an avatar.

Here you go.

Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:27 pm Thought I'd check out the Rules. "I will be using KYLO instead of LYLO (Kill or You LOse), and will refer to the kill via vote as the Elimination." Is this just flavour or is there a game effect I should be aware of?
Nanook's homesite stopped using the l word due to people having insults over it due to racial/historic reasons, mu also is starting to phase it out along with other sites i have seen so l word is probably going to be used a lot less in mafia games in a lot of different sites over the next few months (or specific games at least)

I am trying to stop say it myself but bad habit makes it hard
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

I think there are at least 3 non town here, my role pm does actually say kylo btw i just explained it not copy pasted it
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Why is it not VOLO for vote or lose?
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:35 pm Why is it not VOLO for vote or lose?
no specific reason different people use different things even on 451, this is just what nanook picked
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:20 pm leetic made 3 major mistakes.

1. his first entrance was to cast shade on someone about something that was already shaded by another person. piggybacking with a "safe" opinion. or that's what he thought.

2. and this post below is the biggest scum tell in my new scum-tell-notes. he shades nutella for "wasting a post" and brings attention to our "limited" posts. this happened to me on day 0 of my last racket, and surprise surprise, the person calling attention to the "post restrictions" was scum. and it was someone who never came close to hitting his quota anyway. 50 posts a day phase is a lot for most people. i bet more than half the players won't come even close to half of that on day 1. townies don't care about "preserving" posts, they're hungry for content and want to fire blast with opinions whenever it happens. people who are more aware of those numbers and trying to slow us down are more likely to be bad. i.e. it's a bad look, and i'm calling leetic bad.
leetic wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:02 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:57 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:55 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:59 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

you are in three games at the same time! i say you gotta be bad in one of them, and why not this one. :p
This seems a weird thing to jump on, to be honest. An easy entrance for scum.

So, with your limited posts, you used one to make this "witty" response? Seems a weird thing to jump on, to be honest.

3. he didn't vote. a lot of hot air, no putting his money where his fingers type. bad.

[VOTE: leetic] aubergine

Duskfall wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:39 pm I would've been more prepared if i was an infinite dayvig ngl
that seems...chaotic....and i like u.
^This here is the only push on Leetic I believe. I disagree with all three points. Dunya is not a safe person to push, I am careful with my post count because I keep accidentally going over and I don't think Leetic not voting is bad. But I believe Dunya believes these things.

If Leetic is bad, he's bad for jumping on me because I asked him what's up, which is also an accusation I don't believe.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

EBWOP

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:36 am
leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:24 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:19 am
leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:15 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:10 am Looks like leetic is dead meat today. Cool. I can go do other things.
Even if this is likely sarcastic, I take issue with this, especially since you have yet to engage with anyone who isn't me. [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Uh, if you're a civilian, you should absolutely take issue with this. Why does this require a special announcement and the "especially" that follows?'
Why exactly, should I take issue with this? Is it that you're scum who is trying to go for an easy mislynch?
You said you took issue with something I've said.

I am telling you that if you are truly a civilian, you wouldn't have phrased your objection in such terms ("I take issue with this") and that your objective would be one of attempting to sort me out, since you don't know my alignment. Instead you make a silly accusation against me and vote me. And you have doubled-down on it.

Finally, in one question you ask me if I am bad "trying to go for an easy mislynch."

That question asserts I'm evil and maintains you are good. At no point do you entertain the thought that we are both good.

You are not a civilian. You are a fraud.
leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:24 am Also, give me GTH reads on DS, dunya, and nutella so that you're doing something other than going for an easy target.
All right, here we go:
No.
I hate this post. Basically does what he's accusing Leetic of having done. Not the first time on the thread either iirc.

Yeah this is pretty lousy too.

you are in three games at the same time! i say you gotta be bad in one of them, and why not this one. :p

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:20 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:02 pm So, with your limited posts, you used one to make this "witty" response? Seems a weird thing to jump on, to be honest.

....wdym

how is that a waste of a post I'm calling you out on a weird jump and bein fun and snarky about it but also I legit believe it applies
It was hardly even a jump. He didn't vote Dunya.

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:20 pm leetic made 3 major mistakes.

1. his first entrance was to cast shade on someone about something that was already shaded by another person. piggybacking with a "safe" opinion. or that's what he thought.

2. and this post below is the biggest scum tell in my new scum-tell-notes. he shades nutella for "wasting a post" and brings attention to our "limited" posts. this happened to me on day 0 of my last racket, and surprise surprise, the person calling attention to the "post restrictions" was scum. and it was someone who never came close to hitting his quota anyway. 50 posts a day phase is a lot for most people. i bet more than half the players won't come even close to half of that on day 1. townies don't care about "preserving" posts, they're hungry for content and want to fire blast with opinions whenever it happens. people who are more aware of those numbers and trying to slow us down are more likely to be bad. i.e. it's a bad look, and i'm calling leetic bad.
leetic wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:02 pm

So, with your limited posts, you used one to make this "witty" response? Seems a weird thing to jump on, to be honest.

3. he didn't vote. a lot of hot air, no putting his money where his fingers type. bad.

[VOTE: leetic] aubergine

Duskfall wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:39 pm I would've been more prepared if i was an infinite dayvig ngl
that seems...chaotic....and i like u.
^This here is the only push on Leetic I believe. I disagree with all three points. Dunya is not a safe person to push, I am careful with my post count because I keep accidentally going over and I don't think Leetic not voting is bad. But I believe Dunya believes these things.

If Leetic is bad, he's bad for jumping on me because I asked him what's up, which is also an accusation I don't believe.
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:35 pm Why is it not VOLO for vote or lose?
Vololo~
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

is the vote limit part of someone's role?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i believe dusk. also, nanook uses TK (town kill) to refer to the l-word.
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 am
dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:33 am i remember my first game with leetic, when they were caught out for TMI as scum they disappeared from the thread and didn't engage us while we lynched them.

Which game was that?
here's an example of leetic being mislynched as town. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... sf=msgonly

here's an example of leetic being lynched as scum. they did ask to be replaced, so i might have misremembered the exact conditions behind their behavior after picking up suspicion. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... 1&start=50

still, i feel more inclined to believe their reaction to my heavy suspicion was an example of mislynched leetic in #1 than example #2 in world flags (tho there were multiple scum teams in world flags, i should add).

iirc they were town in shockheaded peter as well.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:28 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:04 pm [VOTE: jack] aubergine

I don't believe you believe that.

I especially don't believe you believe Leetic and I are wolves together.
she didn't say you and leetic are wolves together.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:36 am
leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:24 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:19 am
leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:15 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:10 am Looks like leetic is dead meat today. Cool. I can go do other things.
Even if this is likely sarcastic, I take issue with this, especially since you have yet to engage with anyone who isn't me. [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Uh, if you're a civilian, you should absolutely take issue with this. Why does this require a special announcement and the "especially" that follows?'
Why exactly, should I take issue with this? Is it that you're scum who is trying to go for an easy mislynch?
You said you took issue with something I've said.

I am telling you that if you are truly a civilian, you wouldn't have phrased your objection in such terms ("I take issue with this") and that your objective would be one of attempting to sort me out, since you don't know my alignment. Instead you make a silly accusation against me and vote me. And you have doubled-down on it.

Finally, in one question you ask me if I am bad "trying to go for an easy mislynch."

That question asserts I'm evil and maintains you are good. At no point do you entertain the thought that we are both good.

You are not a civilian. You are a fraud.
leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:24 am Also, give me GTH reads on DS, dunya, and nutella so that you're doing something other than going for an easy target.
All right, here we go:
No.
JiwonMeganPark wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:40 am Hello everyone~
I will be announcing my votes by posting because I'm not a fan of this voting system, would be cool if you guys also did~
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:43 am
JiwonMeganPark wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:40 am Hello everyone~
I will be announcing my votes by posting because I'm not a fan of this voting system, would be cool if you guys also did~
I'll do my best. And if you don't mind it would be cool if you could read through the posts and talk about them. No need to spend all your posts. Just a few would be peachy.
Like this is just garbage. In summary.

Epi: I don't have to do anything because Leetic is caught and will die.
Leetic: That's nonsense. You haven't engaged anyone but me. Prove me wrong. Give me your reads on other players.
Epi: Fuck off. I don't need to give reads on other players.
Jiwon: Hi.
Epi: Hi. Please give reads on other players.
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:24 am I didn't even read what the sides were about
I saw you being on this thread for more than a couple of minutes before you made a post and you didn't read~? :confused2:

Return to “Previous Rackets”