Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Ziggy Stardust Mafia

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:28 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:04 pm [VOTE: jack] aubergine

this is wolf regardless of leetic's alignment
I don't believe you believe that.

I especially don't believe you believe Leetic and I are wolves together.
she didn't say you and leetic are wolves together.
She said I was a wolf even if Leetic is a wolf.

I don't believe Nutella believes that's true.

Linki: Because I was watching Hunter x Hunter. Greed Island arc. It's not as good as the Phantom Troupe arc but it's still really good.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 38

JiwonMeganPark wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:12 am
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:05 am POE is leetic, tony, jack

everyone else has given me reason to townread them

gg see yall next game
Do you townread people only for posting~?
Lol
leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:12 am
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:05 am POE is leetic, tony, jack

everyone else has given me reason to townread them

gg see yall next game
Sorry if I sound like Mikey for a moment but you should be aware of confirmation bias.
Did Leetic give a townread of Nutella prior to this. Cause my first thought when I'm town and someone is just certain I'm scum and throws out townreads willy nilly is "This person is lying and is a wolf."

Like there's a chance this is tmi.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 61

Post by dunya »

i am not liking [mention]leetic[/mention]'s silence and need more engagement from them.

who's bad?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DS. wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:08 am You're saying that you can eliminate some as partners, okay maybe, but there's no way (in my opinion) that those reads could really be solid, but hey, I don't have meta so maybe you are seeing things that I'm not, who knows, I still think it's unlikely

But let's say you're right and we can eliminate some players from being your partner

That doesn't make it so that we KNOW who your partner is. You see what I'm saying? There's not enough information
This is exactly my feelings on Leetic's appeals to "If I'm a wolf, who are my partners then, huh?"

Like I've said that as a townie....on day 4 after getting in fights with literally the entire playerlist. On D1, it doesn't mean much.

While I'm using a post, here's about where I'm at

Dunya (light green starts here)
Jiwon
Dusk
DS (yellow starts here)
LC
Mac
Nutella (orange starts here)
Leetic <- but Leetic is not scum with Epi or Nutella probly
Epi
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i can still see leetic and nutella w/w if i want to look hard enough. nutella's prod to leetic and their prod back to her could have been a bit weak sauce distancing. and nutella is no stranger to bussing.

i could definitely see leetic and epi still w/w. i feel like epi's reaction to leetic, that started off as a joke about bowie's package, escalating to something exaggerated quite quickly after my back and forth with leetic and could be intention distancing in case leetic does take the d1 town-kill.

my town is dusk and ds followed by jiwon and i feel good about jack which probably means he's bad because i always scumread him when we're both town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:21 am For Jack, it was his "leetic what have you done" post. It didn't provide a judgement on what was going on, it didn't try to get involved with what was going on, it more read like someone who was just content to watch what was happening. Also, he disappeared when I questioned him on it.
Also Hunter x Hunter. :shrug2: I don't need to weigh in on everything when there's +24 hours on the clock.
DS. wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:22 am It may also be good to talk about this at some point

"Every night (starting N1), every player will submit to me whose concert they wish to attend. There may or may not be game effects related to concert attendance."
The only concerts going on these days are that doggie in Animal Crossing wherein my wife attends and none of the animals care because it's leg day or whatever.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:54 am Okay what is this dumpster fire of a game. Ziggy deserves better.

Vote: Epi
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:55 am Duskfall is town, slight townread on Nutella, no one else really catches my attention yet
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:01 am Like Leetic is two votes from hammer on what amounts charitably to “not much”
Tony can have a townlean unless Leetic flips wolf.
Duskfall wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:18 am Am I being towncleared for getting a bad role?
It's a gutread for me. It could fluctuate wildly because I don't trust my gut on you but you seemed townie last time we played (not as obvious to me as to everyone else in the room but still) and you turned out to be town. But yeah, that avatar is super cute.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:13 pm i can still see leetic and nutella w/w if i want to look hard enough. nutella's prod to leetic and their prod back to her could have been a bit weak sauce distancing. and nutella is no stranger to bussing.

i could definitely see leetic and epi still w/w. i feel like epi's reaction to leetic, that started off as a joke about bowie's package, escalating to something exaggerated quite quickly after my back and forth with leetic and could be intention distancing in case leetic does take the d1 town-kill.

my town is dusk and ds followed by jiwon and i feel good about jack which probably means he's bad because i always scumread him when we're both town.
Don't even try to read me. Save yourself the headache. :beer:

If one of Epi and Nutella is teamed with Leetic, it's Nutella by a mile. If.

You have DS alot higher than me. Why is he high? Like he's fun and loose but I haven't seen him do anything to make me think he's town beyond a single mindmeld.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:12 am
DS. wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:18 am
leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:14 am
DS. wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:12 am I'm not trying to talk down to you btw I don't want it to come off that way

I think your energy is just better off pushing/prodding at things not involving your own wagon at this point because we literally don't have enough information to garner anything off of it at this point
It's not my fault that nobody has really talked about anything besides me at this point. Hell, when I asked Epi, he refused, and my most recent attempt at getting people to discuss people other than me has failed as well. What would you do if you were in my position?
Well there are two other wagons at this point which you could comment on. Macdougall on me for ??? reasons, don't remember reading anything about me, and you on Jack, who is not even on your wagon which you think is scum motivated I take it?

So like, there are other things going on.
I am voting you as a welcome to website.
Lots of decibels of fart noises.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:41 am also, i find it curious you keep asking "who is my teammate" and not "who are my teammates". as a hypothetical question goes, i would have asked the latter as a civilian. how do we know there's only 2 scum in this setup and not 3? i never go into a game thinking there's only 2 bad guys. could be a slip of tmi there.
That's two tbh.

[VOTE: Leetic] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jack: Leetic has a lot of votes. Crazy.
Leetic: Jack is scum for not weighing in on my votes.
Meanwhile...
Gon: OSU!
Later...
Jack: I am on Leetic's side for when all the votes were placed. Also, vote Leetic for other reasons.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:33 am i remember my first game with leetic, when they were caught out for TMI as scum they disappeared from the thread and didn't engage us while we lynched them.
Without going too much into detail me asking to be replaced in that game had nothing to do with the suspicion on me or my alignment. I would have done the same thing if I rolled town or was universally townread.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:22 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:41 am also, i find it curious you keep asking "who is my teammate" and not "who are my teammates". as a hypothetical question goes, i would have asked the latter as a civilian. how do we know there's only 2 scum in this setup and not 3? i never go into a game thinking there's only 2 bad guys. could be a slip of tmi there.
That's two tbh.

[VOTE: Leetic] aubergine
Do you honestly believe there are 3 scum in a setup of this size? That would be ridiculously unbalanced
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Duskfall »

I would be amazingly shocked if nanook made a game 9v2 that's way way too townsided
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:19 pm You have DS alot higher than me. Why is he high? Like he's fun and loose but I haven't seen him do anything to make me think he's town beyond a single mindmeld.
i see the same ds as his champ's game. i like his logic and flow. his ego is still on point. he didn't rush to hammer leetic although leetic was at 4 votes. there's a lot going on for him.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 am
dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:33 am i remember my first game with leetic, when they were caught out for TMI as scum they disappeared from the thread and didn't engage us while we lynched them.

i saw more fighting passion in leetic this time around, so i don't want to go there yet. i want to talk and understand.

as for the breakdown, i prefer it being 9v2, but i wouldn't be offended if it was 8v3 or 8v1v2. i just didn't think about it until "partner" was thrown around so much tbh.
Which game was that?

Also, I'm down with the Mac vote. That guy is dangerous. [VOTE: Mac] aubergine
I don't like this vote. You're following a wagon on someone for a reason that's not necessarily indicative of their alignment. Reminds me of your Sloonei vote in the last game I played with you.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

11 (8 vs 3)
1 mislynch
9 (6 vs 3)
2 mislynches
7 (4 vs 3)
3 mislynches ftl

Not unreasonable.

If there were two wolves
11 (9 vs 2)
1 mislynch
9 (7 vs 2)
2 mislynches
7 (5 vs 2)
3 mislynches
5 (3 vs 2)
4 mislynches ftl

Linki regarding DS: Okay, I guess.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:28 pm

i saw more fighting passion in leetic this time around, so i don't want to go there yet. i want to talk and understand.

as for the breakdown, i prefer it being 9v2, but i wouldn't be offended if it was 8v3 or 8v1v2. i just didn't think about it until "partner" was thrown around so much tbh.
Which game was that?

Also, I'm down with the Mac vote. That guy is dangerous. [VOTE: Mac] aubergine
I don't like this vote. You're following a wagon on someone for a reason that's not necessarily indicative of their alignment. Reminds me of your Sloonei vote in the last game I played with you.
I assume I was bad in that game?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:30 pm
Duskfall wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:23 pm It is possible there are multiple mafia teams and/or 3p i think, my role power is knowing when it is lylo or mylo. When i die the amount of scum alive is also revealed. Might as well claim that now I'm a pr that can probably die and not matter
Shouldn't your role power refer to KYLO?

Multiple scum teams would surprise me in an 11 player game.
To be clear, I don't actually give a shit about the wording from a "reading Dusk" standpoint. I think attempting to read a player based on the wording of his role pm is against the spirit of the game and I have modkilled people for taking it way further than LC is here and I have written dozens of fakeclaims and long paragraphs of rules mumbo jumbo to avoid this thing.

I was more talking about what a good replacement terminology for "lylo" given that we're moving away from using the term "lynch."
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

do we know based on nanook's previous games in 11 player setups what he usually favors? because if there's not way nanook would do 9vs2, then that tmi point on leetic can be dropped.

linki: i don't even know why LC followed me on mac tbh. but i don't mind it. mac needs to be in here and not just welcoming DS. :meany:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:19 pmIf one of Epi and Nutella is teamed with Leetic, it's Nutella by a mile. If.
Epi doesn't bus his teammate on day 1, he's pretty averse to bussing overall. I don't think anyone busses out of the gates if it's a 2-scum game.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:35 pm
Duskfall wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:23 pm It is possible there are multiple mafia teams and/or 3p i think, my role power is knowing when it is lylo or mylo. When i die the amount of scum alive is also revealed. Might as well claim that now I'm a pr that can probably die and not matter

To be clear, I don't actually give a shit about the wording from a "reading Dusk" standpoint. I think attempting to read a player based on the wording of his role pm is against the spirit of the game and I have modkilled people for taking it way further than LC is here and I have written dozens of fakeclaims and long paragraphs of rules mumbo jumbo to avoid this thing.

I was more talking about what a good replacement terminology for "lylo" given that we're moving away from using the term "lynch."
I was talking about what the Host said in the rules, not what you said. I don't think it's any sort of angleshoot, when Duskfall comes out and says it like that, it becomes an unavoidable issue and possible scumslip. If it were just something Nanook had mentioned in a post, it wouldn't have caught my attention, but it's literally the first rule.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Imagine reading the rules.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:35 pm

I was talking about what the Host said in the rules, not what you said. I don't think it's any sort of angleshoot, when Duskfall comes out and says it like that, it becomes an unavoidable issue and possible scumslip. If it were just something Nanook had mentioned in a post, it wouldn't have caught my attention, but it's literally the first rule.
this doesn't trigger me. the last game i played i was sussed because the host DIDN'T use lylo/mylo in my role card but alluded to it differently and i forgot he did, and then i was scum read because of the inconsistency. i was town.

dusk totally town. i'll be my syndicate username on it ;p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine

girl, do your thing where mac knows whether or not you're town pls.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Long con its not to late to pretend you were meming don't go down this road
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:47 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:47 pm thing where mac knows whether or not you're town
dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:47 pm where mac knows
dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:47 pm mac mac mac mac
Spoiler: show
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Any

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

Duskfall wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:49 pm Long con its not to late to pretend you were meming don't go down this road
Who is long con?
:workit: :workit: :workit:
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

JiwonMeganPark wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:14 pm
Duskfall wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:49 pm Long con its not to late to pretend you were meming don't go down this road
Who is long con?
:workit: :workit: :workit:
I don't know how to answer this question have you read the names of the people posting?
DS.
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: GOAT / The GOAT

Post by DS. »

How is this a "bad role" Like you claimed earlier?

But anyways, thanks for town telling before eod1 like I knew you would
DS.

Post by DS. »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:30 pm
DS. wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:30 pm Let's try for a quick clear.

, sorry. Flavor!
You need an avatar.

Here you go.

The avatars I tried were too big I guess and I didn't care enough to resize

How did you know I am the yung gambit hoe tho?
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Np I town tell as every alignment

Its a bad role because he said I would get a good role which implies a vig which I didn't get

I don't even have an active
DS.

Post by DS. »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:04 pm
DS. wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:08 am You're saying that you can eliminate some as partners, okay maybe, but there's no way (in my opinion) that those reads could really be solid, but hey, I don't have meta so maybe you are seeing things that I'm not, who knows, I still think it's unlikely

But let's say you're right and we can eliminate some players from being your partner

That doesn't make it so that we KNOW who your partner is. You see what I'm saying? There's not enough information
This is exactly my feelings on Leetic's appeals to "If I'm a wolf, who are my partners then, huh?"

Like I've said that as a townie....on day 4 after getting in fights with literally the entire playerlist. On D1, it doesn't mean much.

Jiwon
Dusk
DS (yellow starts here)
LC
Mac
Epi

I should be dark green btw, again, I've already lock cleared myself so it's strange to me no one has picked up on it yet
DS.

Post by DS. »

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:19 pm You have DS alot higher than me. Why is he high? Like he's fun and loose but I haven't seen him do anything to make me think he's town beyond a single mindmeld.
i see the same ds as his champ's game. i like his logic and flow. his ego is still on point. he didn't rush to hammer leetic although leetic was at 4 votes. there's a lot going on for him.
To be honest though had leetic gotten to 5 votes I would have hammered for the memes alone
DS.

Post by DS. »

Duskfall wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:50 pm Np I town tell as every alignment

Its a bad role because he said I would get a good role which implies a vig which I didn't get

I don't even have an active
Well we both know line 1 isn't true but moving on

I think it's probably some sort of 8v 2 v 1 scenario or something assuming your role is true
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

Ok I've actually gotten better at scum

I agree with 8v2v1 setup potentially
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Duskfall »

I think there's probably more scum than the syndicate people are expecting but town also has some good power roles
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:47 pm i believe dusk. also, nanook uses TK (town kill) to refer to the l-word.

Which game was that?
here's an example of leetic being mislynched as town. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... sf=msgonly

here's an example of leetic being lynched as scum. they did ask to be replaced, so i might have misremembered the exact conditions behind their behavior after picking up suspicion. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... 1&start=50

still, i feel more inclined to believe their reaction to my heavy suspicion was an example of mislynched leetic in #1 than example #2 in world flags (tho there were multiple scum teams in world flags, i should add).

iirc they were town in shockheaded peter as well.
Was Community your first game with leetic? I don't see a lot of similarity between this leetic and either of those games. In the one leetic was town, they roleclaimed as cop when the pressure was on. And the replacing out as scum... I expected to see the game you referenced, I don't think this one is very helpful.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 104
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

weirdest slip of all time.

The fact that the power exists puts me on 3 scum
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Given three scum, leetic not one of them
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:25 pm Jack: Leetic has a lot of votes. Crazy.
Leetic: Jack is scum for not weighing in on my votes.
Meanwhile...
Gon: OSU!
Later...
Jack: I am on Leetic's side for when all the votes were placed. Also, vote Leetic for other reasons.
:noble: :noble: :noble:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DS. wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:51 pm

Jiwon
Dusk
DS (yellow starts here)
LC
Mac
Epi

I should be dark green btw, again, I've already lock cleared myself so it's strange to me no one has picked up on it yet
if you keep saying you’ve lock cleared yourself, aliens come down from space and rip you apart or something
DS.

Post by DS. »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:43 pm
DS. wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:51 pm

Jiwon
Dusk
DS (yellow starts here)
LC
Mac
Epi

if you keep saying you’ve lock cleared yourself, aliens come down from space and rip you apart or something

I am okay with this because I would be okay being the first person to fuck an alien
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I don’t think Epi has reappeared, so I’m leaving my vote for now
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:50 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:28 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:04 pm [VOTE: jack] aubergine

this is wolf regardless of leetic's alignment
I don't believe you believe that.

I especially don't believe you believe Leetic and I are wolves together.
she didn't say you and leetic are wolves together.
She said I was a wolf even if Leetic is a wolf.

I don't believe Nutella believes that's true.

Linki: Because I was watching Hunter x Hunter. Greed Island arc. It's not as good as the Phantom Troupe arc but it's still really good.
hmm upon more thought i don't think i do, but my point was really that i suspected you more than leetic by that point -- given dunya's meta point and some of leetic's responses i reconsidered him but suspected you regardless. and now yeah i think you are wolf and leetic isn't but i am still reading the actual content you have now produced so it's not a lock read
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:17 pm Tony can have a townlean unless Leetic flips wolf.

yiikes
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:19 pmIf one of Epi and Nutella is teamed with Leetic, it's Nutella by a mile. If.
Epi doesn't bus his teammate on day 1, he's pretty averse to bussing overall. I don't think anyone busses out of the gates if it's a 2-scum game.
agreed

which is why if leetic is wolf his partner is tony

checkmate leetic i found your teammate what now
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

spicy world is jack/dunya or jack/lc lolz
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

mac/ds would be funny but nah
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ok im not gonna waste all my posts spitting out random pairings i promise

also i just realized i agreed with jack about tony after yikesing a post but lc's point made me figure jack/tony not w/w so whatever
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] you're right spec chat life has 1000% ruined me i'm a disaster ;_;
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:47 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine

I don't know yet if mac is town so we'll see
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”