moth
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
19%
nutella
No votes
cayvie
No votes
Underking Ores (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 16
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 91

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Master Radishes »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:06 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:05 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:04 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:01 pm
I gotta re-evaluate Zach at some point.

I don't really town read Carot, but I don't have any hard reasoning to believe she's scum either.
radishes has 48 posts. that's a good chunk. since i've been on, apart from the failed GTH exercise, he's been posting mostly fluff stuff. what do you make of him in this game?
Can I answer...?
you can tell me what you think of nutella.
Tasty but overrated.

I also did include a little write up in my reads post, but sure, I can reiterate: I haven't decided yet. I can't say she's said a single thing of consequence and, if anything, is kind of exhibiting a sort of fake confidence on minor reads that I'm not sure I'm buying. But she's not done anything I'd say is scummy. I've never seen her wolf game so I'm trapped into not being able to ignore my limited meta but not having a full picture of it to compare this game to.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 314
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Lissa ] aubergine

lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

No time to have you lurrrrrkinnnng
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I could vote for Lissa. I don't think Ted is bad I think he's just tilted and needs to regain perspective.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 778
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:14 pm I could vote for Lissa. I don't think Ted is bad I think he's just tilted and needs to regain perspective.
Ehhhhhhh could be.

Should I trust you tho

Tell me about your bronana vote

and any other strong feelings you have
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TH you would love mafia451 btw your style would fit right in there
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 114

Post by tutuu »

I do kinda wanna townread ted for their frustration

I tried reading his ISO but it's just hard to read (for me). It could just be a me problem

I also tried reading Jovian's ISO to see what all this drama is about but his posts are also hard to read (for me)

Sorry I wish I could help
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Yes thanks for understanding, I hate being a push and hate being the D1 push, leave me alone please and thank you

I'm very much tilted that I got piled on without being offered anything remotely close to an explanation as to why I'm wrong even though Marcher clearly bullshited the read there but I guess that's okay

still, the idea that someone could contain their nervousness in a wolf chat for a town read is pretty damn silly for a villager to make and reeks of TMI
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:14 pm I could vote for Lissa. I don't think Ted is bad I think he's just tilted and needs to regain perspective.
My instant reaction is to like this post.
Master Radishes
Hitman

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:16 pm
Ehhhhhhh could be.

Should I trust you tho

My instant reaction is I don't like this post.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: outed wolf] aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman

Nutella we mindmelded last we played - what happened?

(Like, okay, I was scum in that one, but the reads we shared were ones I felt were legit and would make anyway if I had been town.)

This concerns me.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:17 pm Yes thanks for understanding, I hate being a push and hate being the D1 push, leave me alone please and thank you

I'm very much tilted that I got piled on without being offered anything remotely close to an explanation as to why I'm wrong even though Marcher clearly bullshited the read there but I guess that's okay

still, the idea that someone could contain their nervousness in a wolf chat for a town read is pretty damn silly for a villager to make and reeks of TMI
You've been offered explanations you're just refusing to see it another way from how you tunnel-interpreted it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:17 pm Yes thanks for understanding, I hate being a push and hate being the D1 push, leave me alone please and thank you

...especially when moth wasn't being nervous at all and at the time the read was made, moth was prodding people into giving their thoughts on him, that reads like...completely the opposite of nervous
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lol nutella abusing her admin powers to strongarm the lynch smh
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:20 pm

You've been offered explanations you're just refusing to see it another way from how you tunnel-interpreted it
Are you still scum reading me?
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:19 pm Nutella we mindmelded last we played - what happened?

(Like, okay, I was scum in that one, but the reads we shared were ones I felt were legit and would make anyway if I had been town.)

This concerns me.
lol wolfy post bro

why don't you agree with me, guess you just have bad opinions man
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I've been offered no rebuttal to the point that I'm actually making, so no, I was offered no explanation.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:21 pm

on balance yes

you could be a tunneled townie but like. try to be helpful. your continued refusal to talk about anything else is anti-town
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:21 pm

on balance yes

you could be a tunneled townie but like. try to be helpful. your continued refusal to talk about anything else is anti-town
you've been talking to me like I were town the past few posts
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

on balance yes

nutella town from this post tbh. and the one above that was @ master radishes

towny frustration. at least imo its pure
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:20 pm

...especially when moth wasn't being nervous at all and at the time the read was made, moth was prodding people into giving their thoughts on him, that reads like...completely the opposite of nervous
I completely understand an interpretation of a decent chunk of moth's iso as nervousness, and in any case it's like a subjective take, why don't you believe jovian thought that
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

on balance yes

you've been talking to me like I were town the past few posts
how so?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

on balance yes

nutella town from this post tbh. and the one above that was @ master radishes

towny frustration. at least imo its pure
Nah I'm going the opposite direction. She's putting it on a bit. I just haven't decided if it's because she's probably a wolf or because she's definitely a wolf.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Yeah, okay, [VOTE: nutella] aubergine then.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:23 pm

I completely understand an interpretation of a decent chunk of moth's iso as nervousness, and in any case it's like a subjective take, why don't you believe jovian thought that
I just don't really buy the whole "I looked at moth's wolf chat and from that I gathered..."

I may be tunneled on the fact that it's an absolutely horrible read to make, the confidence of it is what tips me off. I just can't really fathom the idea that a town would use that as an indicator, although it's not outside the realm of possibility.

My point, however, was exactly this : It felt like a bullshit TMI read BECAUSE at the TIME HE MADE THE READ, MOTH WAS PRODDING PEOPLE INTO TALKING TO HIM. And no, Sloonei, this is important, and not just semantics about words, because... :

I was trying to make a point of "He's applying a textbook, contrived push when in context, this shit doesn't mesh together"
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

gun to head reads

(ill put the scumreads at the bottom after for convenience)

bronana - town
DrWilgy - town
dunya - town
tutuu - town
Lissa - town
MacDougall - town
Marcher Jovian - town
Master Radishes - town
moth - town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - town
nutella - town
Sloonei - town
tedxtr - town
TonyStarkPrime - town

Carotenoid - idk

Soneji - only 1 post
motobot - only 2 posts
Long Con - no posts

Turnip Head - maf
KZA - maf
outed wolf - maf
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 676
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I think you are far too hung up on the word "nervous."
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:27 pm gun to head reads

(ill put the scumreads at the bottom after for convenience)

bronana - town
DrWilgy - town
dunya - town
tutuu - town
Lissa - town
MacDougall - town
Marcher Jovian - town
Master Radishes - town
moth - town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - town
nutella - town
Sloonei - town
tedxtr - town
TonyStarkPrime - town

Carotenoid - idk

Soneji - only 1 post
motobot - only 2 posts
Long Con - no posts

Turnip Head - maf
KZA - maf
outed wolf - maf
Why are those three your mafia reads?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Listen, I'm a very emotional player, if I'm gonna get accused on BoP with one game as experience, at least provide the environment for me to hunt properly in.

I always prioritize defending myself over solving, and will continue on doing it until this whole push is over. It's how I operate.

I'm gonna do it tomorrow morning when I'm not gonna be tilted. Just talk about something else.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:29 pm ]Why are those three your mafia reads?
Because I was forced to say maf reads at gun point.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:16 pm
Ehhhhhhh could be.

Should I trust you tho

The bronana vote was based on a gut read from tasting his ISO. It tasted sweet and sour with hints of thumbtacks. Won't push it hard til I have more but I've got my eye on him.

Not a lot of strong feelings yet but I'm watching everyone like a hawk

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:30 pm
And why were those the three names you blurted out?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lissa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 469

Post by Lissa »

sup
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 571

Post by dunya »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:17 pm I do kinda wanna townread ted for their frustration

I tried reading his ISO but it's just hard to read (for me). It could just be a me problem

I also tried reading Jovian's ISO to see what all this drama is about but his posts are also hard to read (for me)

what's difficult about it? i found it a quick easy skim and easy to decide on his tone tbh.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:30 pm
Ive already said some stuff about OW. I feel in a good mood so I'll reiterate for u (if i was in a neutral or worse mood i'd tell u to read my posts btw) - i think that OW had a weird post @ moth at start of game

reiterating about turnip heads again, because i felt as if though they arent very energetic even tho i never played with them and didnt even read their iso

KZA because i kinda needed more maf reads because i remembered they said im town for a dumb reason after i said other ppl are town for dumb reasons so maybe they were trying to make them like them? (in the sense of mafia)

i feel the need to repeat in advance that these are hipfired reads, if you ask me to elaborate on any deeper level it would be genuinely annoying
Lissa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 469

Post by Lissa »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:52 am Lissa seems apprehensive. Certainly not as headstrong as some of of the other new voices, but also not very teamwork-oriented yet.
suppose I'm not real sure what your driving point is here

certainly wouldn't describe myself as apprehensive though
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:34 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:17 pm I do kinda wanna townread ted for their frustration

what's difficult about it? i found it a quick easy skim and easy to decide on his tone tbh.
i could just be tired. i'll give it another shot after i rest. i noticed that you have him as top town along with me, and i respect that, so i will try to see what you're seeing
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:27 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:23 pm

I just don't really buy the whole "I looked at moth's wolf chat and from that I gathered..."

I may be tunneled on the fact that it's an absolutely horrible read to make, the confidence of it is what tips me off. I just can't really fathom the idea that a town would use that as an indicator, although it's not outside the realm of possibility.

My point, however, was exactly this : It felt like a bullshit TMI read BECAUSE at the TIME HE MADE THE READ, MOTH WAS PRODDING PEOPLE INTO TALKING TO HIM. And no, Sloonei, this is important, and not just semantics about words, because... :

I was trying to make a point of "He's applying a textbook, contrived push when in context, this shit doesn't mesh together"
I think the scummiest thing about Marcher was how quickly he turned on you because of your read of him, in Post #821.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:28 pm

it kind of is the core of my reasoning of "He's applying a contrived thought process / tell in a context where it just doesn't work"

and the interpretation of moth's post is VERY important for that argument.

after all, this is a game where words determine your life or death, who would've thought :grin:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i feel like outed wolf has a disadvantage with a username like that lmao.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:27 pm "He's applying a textbook, contrived push when in context, this shit doesn't mesh together"
This exactly describes how I feel about you.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

But hey hypocrisy is a town trait and all so what do I know
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Yeah I was gonna mention how Marcher voted me after I said "i'm not gonna post" instead of me twisting his narrative

he didn't post from that mindset until people pointed out how misreppy it was or whatever
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

If "he" is the wrong pronoun for Marcher, I apologize :kadaj:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:30 pm
Ive already said some stuff about OW. I feel in a good mood so I'll reiterate for u (if i was in a neutral or worse mood i'd tell u to read my posts btw) - i think that OW had a weird post @ moth at start of game

reiterating about turnip heads again, because i felt as if though they arent very energetic even tho i never played with them and didnt even read their iso

KZA because i kinda needed more maf reads because i remembered they said im town for a dumb reason after i said other ppl are town for dumb reasons so maybe they were trying to make them like them? (in the sense of mafia)

i feel the need to repeat in advance that these are hipfired reads, if you ask me to elaborate on any deeper level it would be genuinely annoying
Can you elaborate on any deeper level?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:26 pm Yeah, okay, [VOTE: nutella] aubergine then.
ohhhhh this is...chocolatey.

radish vs, nutella.

i eat radish almost every day in season tbh.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:37 pm Yeah I was gonna mention how Marcher voted me after I said "i'm not gonna post" instead of me twisting his narrative
from his PoV, obviously, Zack you better fucking not
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]tutuu[/mention] long con has a bunch of posts
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:28 pm

it kind of is the core of my reasoning of "He's applying a contrived thought process / tell in a context where it just doesn't work"

and the interpretation of moth's post is VERY important for that argument.

after all, this is a game where words determine your life or death, who would've thought :grin:
completely serious i wanna townread ted extremely much for that emoji on the end. not joking

cuz like, they way i perceive it, they were just in a big fight, right? ppl were getting emotional and stuff.

so now the dust seems to have settled. i feel like ted is trying to cool off here, and to kind of ... like ... "extend the olive branch"? "bring forward happy/relaxed vibes"? with the emoji

Return to “Previous Jobs”