8%

Total votes: 39
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:19 pm Okay so explain how my ted read is misguided.

For posterity, Ted claimed he was playing scummy on purpose to justify why he was getting scumread and then went ahead and got tilted out of the game for being scumread despite playing scummy on purpose. Firstly, why would Ted choose to play scummy on purpose after finally randing town, and if he randed town and decided to play scummy on purpose why would he tilted out of the game for catching flak?
see I somewhat follow your logic there but I mindmelded with alison on the post he made about his wolfrange being locktown, and then he mindmelded with me so
This interaction is so bad it's mind blowing. First you say all my reads are trash and when asked to explain you only bring up my reads on the soup party (so basically my read on you and Nook) and my Ted read and when pressed as to what is wrong with my ted read you tell me it actually makes sense and hide behind obvious town Alison instead. You should tell your teammates to bus you if they aren't yet Nutella. You're done for.

tl;dr - Discrediting me, off meta, not mind melding with me, taking lhf shots at juliets, hiding behind obvtown cases.

I've never seen you more obvious mafia.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Samusamu »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:20 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:19 pm
Herm wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:16 pm Very rough reads so far based on only feelings:

Town:

Nutella
McGyver

Scum:

Nanonino
hahahahahahaha okay you're town
I assume the three names are nutella, Mac and Nanook, and this readslist is like wacky enough that I can't believe it was forced or planned in any way, or written to conform to an agenda. This is legit someone just tossing stuff off the top of their head.
He did weird/funny list like that in g9 mu game, after trying to analizing all his list i conclude that he randomize his impressions as mafia, if u can see a pattern in that list let me know.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:20 pm juliets I know that your tone is like that regardless of your alignment but I just feel like you haven't really done the things I expect you to do as town yet. and I know you probably still haven't caught up/gotten your head really in the game yet so I'll wait for you to settle in and interact with people a bit more but I'm the opposite of inspired from your posts so far.
oh you mean this

yes i want to see more from her because in the case she's town i'd like to find her
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 pm Honestly choosing to go after Juliets here of all people feels like basically the most opportunistic scummy possible path you could take so I regret moving you out of my POE now. Also on top of that I think you realised how opportunistic it was and your wishy washy explanation following the naked vote shows guilty mind.
i'm the only person voting for her how is that opportunistic
This can't be a serious question...

You know how it's opportunistic. You need to get content out and a vote on the board. So you push on an easy target that just subbed in that you know is unlikely to push back and probably if anything will town read you for pushing her.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:20 pm juliets I know that your tone is like that regardless of your alignment but I just feel like you haven't really done the things I expect you to do as town yet. and I know you probably still haven't caught up/gotten your head really in the game yet so I'll wait for you to settle in and interact with people a bit more but I'm the opposite of inspired from your posts so far.
what are the things you would expect her to be doing as town that she is not doing now?
mostly engaging directly with more people, putting pressure on things that other people gloss over, trying to get a sense of where everyone's head is at
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:28 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:19 pm Okay so explain how my ted read is misguided.

For posterity, Ted claimed he was playing scummy on purpose to justify why he was getting scumread and then went ahead and got tilted out of the game for being scumread despite playing scummy on purpose. Firstly, why would Ted choose to play scummy on purpose after finally randing town, and if he randed town and decided to play scummy on purpose why would he tilted out of the game for catching flak?
see I somewhat follow your logic there but I mindmelded with alison on the post he made about his wolfrange being locktown, and then he mindmelded with me so
This interaction is so bad it's mind blowing. First you say all my reads are trash and when asked to explain you only bring up my reads on the soup party (so basically my read on you and Nook) and my Ted read and when pressed as to what is wrong with my ted read you tell me it actually makes sense and hide behind obvious town Alison instead. You should tell your teammates to bus you if they aren't yet Nutella. You're done for.

tl;dr - Discrediting me, off meta, not mind melding with me, taking lhf shots at juliets, hiding behind obvtown cases.

I've never seen you more obvious mafia.
dude have you read my interactions with ted

i'm not hiding behind shit the man is town
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Herm wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:36 pm Tdlr, who the hell is Telemundo lmao?
Worldtv in english 🌚
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:29 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 pm Honestly choosing to go after Juliets here of all people feels like basically the most opportunistic scummy possible path you could take so I regret moving you out of my POE now. Also on top of that I think you realised how opportunistic it was and your wishy washy explanation following the naked vote shows guilty mind.
i'm the only person voting for her how is that opportunistic
This can't be a serious question...

You know how it's opportunistic. You need to get content out and a vote on the board. So you push on an easy target that just subbed in that you know is unlikely to push back and probably if anything will town read you for pushing her.
you think I think juliets won't push back? bro what
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I think you're probably just missing a decent amount of context on ted and assume you didn't read the chunk of the thread where he towncleared himself. I had been leaning scum on him earlier and your reasons are just outdated
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 pm
what are the things you would expect her to be doing as town that she is not doing now?
mostly engaging directly with more people, putting pressure on things that other people gloss over, trying to get a sense of where everyone's head is at

Exhibit a. putting pressure on things that other people gloss over, trying to get a sense of where everyone's head is at
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:40 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:51 am Ted is playing scummy on purpose apparently lol.

Because that's what town do on day 1 coming off multiple scum rands...
I need to take a short break. I'm up to this post and just wanted to make a quick comment. I didn't have as strong a reaction about ted being mafia until I got to this post and another like it that tutuu posted. It doesn't make sense to me that ted would want to post scummy on Day 1 coming off other games where he randed scum. I don't understand that, @tedxtr maybe you could explain. If you already did thats fine, I'll get to it soon.

And then do I understand correctly that you voted tutuu in part because she read you as scum after you admitted that you were playing scummy? Maybe I misunderstood or maybe you've already addressed this too, if so I'll get to it.

I'll be gone for a bit and then come back and pick up where I left off.
Exhibit b. engaging directly with more people
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:54 pm Oh @nutella I almost forgot I wanted to ask you why you are scum reading me?
exhibit c. engaging directly with more people, trying to get a sense of where everyone's head is at
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:48 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:26 pm just realized that juliet replaced into fallen prince. i would gth scumread her and i dont feel like explaining why rn
I find it ironic that you would imply my town leans were no good without explanation yet you scum read me without explanation. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you're tired or have other things to do but I would appreciate some kind of explanation when you have time/energy.
exhibit d. engaging directly with more people, putting pressure on things that other people gloss over, trying to get a sense of where everyone's head is at
juliets wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:52 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:36 pm [VOTE: alison] aubergine sorry pal but I gotta sheep sprit
Colin, did I miss something? I see you're sheeping sprityo but isn't there anything about Alison you can point to and say scum?
I would say somewhere between a third to half of her total posts can be characterised as posts that would get her townread by you. Several of them directed at you. Yet you think she's mafia. Your explanation doesn't stack up.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:34 pm I think you're probably just missing a decent amount of context on ted and assume you didn't read the chunk of the thread where he towncleared himself. I had been leaning scum on him earlier and your reasons are just outdated
I've read every post you're referring to. He didn't townclear himself. You are making this up. Also you were just part of a town team that lost to scum Tedxtr so to be this complacent about his slot is another point against you. You'd be paranoid as fuck about him if you were town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:36 pm I would say somewhere between a third to half of her total posts can be characterised as posts that would get her townread by you.
and yet
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

maybe i'm just shit at reading juliets but she's really not doing it for me so far :shrug2:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm disengaging because it's becoming a tunnel.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:37 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:34 pm I think you're probably just missing a decent amount of context on ted and assume you didn't read the chunk of the thread where he towncleared himself. I had been leaning scum on him earlier and your reasons are just outdated
I've read every post you're referring to. He didn't townclear himself. You are making this up. Also you were just part of a town team that lost to scum Tedxtr so to be this complacent about his slot is another point against you. You'd be paranoid as fuck about him if you were town.
i considered for a brief moment that he was pocketing me and then i remembered how locktown that one thing was

i'm just rolling with it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nutella what's your read on Wilgy and how do you feel about Dyslexicon slank voting you?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:41 pm Nutella what's your read on Wilgy and how do you feel about Dyslexicon slank voting you?
Wilgy is lock cool

Dizzy voting me is whatever
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:01 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:49 pm Oh also keep in mind Samu isn't a native speaker and may be struggling to read up. I recall him mentioning in G9 finding it slow going at times due to this.

When he gets here let him know nothing before his arrival is worth reading.
We are clearly falling hopelessly to Samusamu's powerwolfing.
🌚🌚.

If i rand mafia in an english game, i will not try to powerwolf cause i dont want to.not be readed again cause trying to say thing in a elaborate and complicate way that my skills doesnt allow me to do.

Thats how i feel.

Also i came here to learn new points and try to show it in my community, where i can powerwolf without barriers o show more playstyles for strong lead towns.

So for me is great to be an avocado and not the n1 killed :).

Anyway dudes i'm trying to read faster but u write faster than i can read :(
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by ColinIsCool »

Scumreading nutella tbh
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:25 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:23 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:17 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:17 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:14 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:12 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:10 pm @tedxtr

did you see my response?
I'll try going through it once again, I didn't really get it for the most part
I know I didn't do a super good job explaining it. I was trying to explain what are mostly nebulous thoughts about tim. I tend to gut read on d1 more than nail someone down as one thing or the other unless they're being super obvious like mac and tutuu.

basically I think tim looks at a lot of possibilities and tunnels on the one he finds most believable. I don't think the mix of omgus/read on odd is out of either range.
so basically completely null?
at this point, yes
Idk I've heard about Tim being an amazing wolf and I'm kinda stuck on whether he'd actually do that as a wolf

but I've learnt to not go anything beyond level 1 wifom stuff and if it felt wolfy, then stick with it type of play, trying not to outlevel myself into town reading him when his tunnel was actually scummy to me, you know

I've played with Tim and he seemed to have actual reasonings behind his tunnels for the most part whereas this looked like it was started for next to no reason
Sometimes a good reason just isn't available and we have to make do with what we have.
I have to point this, yep, sometimes bad reasons go to good spots, so we have to try.

Little credits for this.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:42 pm 1. Alison - carrot cake icecream
2. ColinIsCool - banana icecream with strawberry syrup
3. DrWilgy - chocolate chip cookie icecream
4. dyachei - melon icecream with a mint sprig
5. Dyslexicon - caramel icecream with salt and chocolate syrup
6. Fallen Prince - chocolate icecream with caramel syrup
7. Hally - blackberry icecream with fresh blackberries on top
8. Herm - lavender icecream
9. Justplayingitcool - coffee icecream
10. Long Con - cherry iceream
11. MacDougall - blue heaven icecream
12. Master Radishes - moon mist icecream
13. NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - raspberry icecream mixed with vanilla
14. nutella - pistachio icecream
15. Oddmerta - neapolitan icecream
16. Poison Chan - bubblegum icecream (teal and pink colored)
17. Samusamu - vanilla icecream with white chocolate chunks
18. sprityo - blue moon icecream
19. staypositivefriend - starwberry icecream with strawberry syrup
20. tedxtr - coconut milk icecream
21. Timsup2nothin - mango icecream with pineapple syrup
22. tutuu - tutti frutti icecream
Wtf, okey, i have to tell u that u have a song.

Min 0:46

Herm
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 309
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Herm »

Samusamu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:31 pm
Herm wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:36 pm Tdlr, who the hell is Telemundo lmao?
Worldtv in english 🌚
Lol
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Wow I didn’t even know nutella was getting buried lol damn
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Samusamu »

Samusamu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:37 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:24 pm im tired so im just going to meme for today but ill kick into scumhunting mode tomorrow
Humm okey, lazyness is something townie but i gonna check if this is really true.
Up to this, can't see a real research, mafia credits to this dude.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:39 pm Secretly I think Sprit may be reading this game better than anyone else.

Or maybe that's not right. But I do think we've reached a critical mass of town clears for such a large game. Red lights are flashing. A breach has occurred in the outer perimeter. The wolves are in.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm not convinced the happy bouncy totes adorbs crew of Ali-Hally-Tutuu-friend is entirely clean, or maybe rather that the Just-ted-yos getting pushed are anything but independent townies getting boxed out into mischop territory, but also it's too early to worry about such things and I really just want to put these words on record for future cred.

I think I'm supposed to be good at this game but sometimes I wonder who decided that.
This is the most towny thing i read from radishes this game.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by staypositivefriend »

Samusamu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:00 pm
Samusamu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:37 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:24 pm im tired so im just going to meme for today but ill kick into scumhunting mode tomorrow
Humm okey, lazyness is something townie but i gonna check if this is really true.
Up to this, can't see a real research, mafia credits to this dude.
did you not see my list of reads 2 pages ago?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:57 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
what prompted you to vote her?
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:57 pm Does sprityo have the sheer cojones to hard thunderdome consensus town when under pressure as wolf?

I think no.

Does sprityo have the desperation required to hard thunderdome consensus town when under pressure as wolf?

...maybe? But it would be a weird time to do it now, and not while Mac was calling him out.

IME big ass walls filled with quotes and line by line analysis occur when someone really wants someone else killed and wants to get everyone else on board for real. Hard to see wolf sprityo picking me as the D1 misexe. It would be more on brand for him to try to throw someone else under the bus and float to the top of the POE.
Have u said cojones/guts?

I cant understand the laSt paragraph
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:15 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:02 pm Okay, samu is not the powerwolf Radiohead mafia deserves. So pure. Lock town
I'm ambivalent on Samu. He seems to be approaching this game in a very blunt way, which is >rand town in my experience. But I also don't like the way he throws out reads like they're obligatory rituals he has to do, without real conviction in them or followup. I could just be biasing the latter because he's halfway through catchup and doesn't have much chance to do a followup though. But compare to eg. Hally's read progressions/convictions during her catchup.
I'm feeling the opossite, i want to.stop.more in readings and comenting my thougths but i have been reeding for 6 or 7 hours and i know that i have to go to basis of my ideas, and still not catching up lol.

Right i will sleep onlu 4 hours and still have to catch up so i'm fastreading but sometimes i cant evitate to do some posts 🌚 i will screem loud if i dont do it.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Mac is right, time to get off the vanity wagons and apply some pressure. Saying "we are town core kumbaya" is all very lovey, but if it doesn't put pressure on the potential wolves it doesn't really accomplish anything.

[VOTE: Ted] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:39 pm
Samusamu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:29 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:27 am nutella is...

...probably town.

I think if I was scum here I'd be freaking out because half the playerlist has just confirmed themselves town and I have no viable misexes. I expect to see desperation and attempts to undermine the towncore, not an immediate response of "yeah I agree with most of these reads".

12 players confirmed, 10 to go.
This feels like a bait for me, do you actually still think the same?
This feels crazy but I want to townread Samu off this. I don't know if it's English not being his native language causing him to use unorthodox turns of phrase, but I feel like the use of the word bait here strongly indicates that he felt it was some kind of provocation or (intentionally?) controversial idea by me to post that nutella is town. That makes no sense, especially since I wouldn't even know he was going to scumread nutella at the time I made that post.

But.

Do mafia often think that town is trying to provoke them by doing this? Like if he's mafia he knows what nutella is. He knows I'm town. If he sees me reading nutella town he's just going to think "oh, this is a townie townreading another townie" (or, if I am bad at the game, he might think "oh, this is a townie townreading my wolf buddy, great"). He's not gonna come anywhere close to viewing it as a provocation or trap or anything like that. It only makes sense if he's town and feels provoked by me townreading nutella because he genuinely thinks she's obvscum and anyone voting her must be trolling or doing something spicy.
I sincerily think that thas was a bait, furthermore if i were playing in spanish i prob will do a post like that but baiting an answer to get reads.🌚

Psyduck, still like your game, but its funny for me to realize this situation.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Herm wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:52 pm Hey Samu! How are you?
Hey herm, are u town?
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Herm wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:53 pm
Samusamu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:51 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:05 am I cannot believe how my mood matches my avatar! I'm gonna take a little walk.
Just too much pages fluffing dear poison.

I know you are mostly a reactive player but there was a lot to say in these pages to react.

I'm skkiping a lot of thing that are asked or answered causa i dont want to spent to many time being up.
You can at least skip the first 1-7 pages. Only fluff I think.
When i said i'm skkiping i skipp of comenting, not reading that would be unfair.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:56 pm I continue to have problems with getting a good read on dyachei. They've posted quite a bit now and are still null for me. Is anyone here good at reading dya?
+1
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Current opinion on Hally. Summary: Day one town lean, would not chop today
Hally is her usual town easy gliding self...but this ISO has little actual substance

She has her strong town leader to sheep and is playing the "easy game" she talked about

That's fine, for now, but by the end of the day some reads that aren't the easy mind meld fodder and consensus are gonna have to start showing up
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Current opinion on Herm. Summary: Day one wolf lean, would chop
Too many posts talking about coming and going and what to be doing, and just not enough actually doing anything.

Tossed three reads that look almost random, packaged with guaranteed to draw questions nicknames to spur conversation away from actual reads.
ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:42 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:35 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:33 pm [VOTE: Samusamu] aubergine

let's go
what he's so pure though

I stanned him in g9 and I'm stanning him now
I actually agree! It was why I was townreading him at first!

But, like, his reads are so bad and disagreeable, and then there was that really, really weird accusation that came totally out of the blue of Mac being Rogue.

Has anyone else even mentioned Rogue besides that joke claim at the very start of the game? No, we've all forgotten that the 3P exists. We're focused on the town vs mafia aspect of the game. Not Samu though! He remembers Rogue exists. Rogue is on his mind, to the point where he rejects much more natural conclusions ("Mac is a mixed bag" "Mac is null" "I can't sort Mac") in favor of a real reach to call Mac 3P. I genuinely believe that this is a >>rand 3P tell, and I can show you a game where 3P outed their alignment exactly like this.

It would explain all the stuff I found confusing about him. He seems so agenda-less and his tone is so pure because he really doesn't have an agenda (or at least not the kind of agenda we expect from scum), and he really isn't trying to manipulate anyone. He's doing something completely different from the war between town and scum. He's giving reads like they're obligatory, because he isn't really invested in solving. They're bad reads because he doesn't put thought into them and he doesn't follow up on them, but they aren't constructed to feed a certain narrative or undermine certain players because he genuinely doesn't care.

To me this read makes a lot of sense and it ties all the threads of Samu's behavior together neatly. I'd really like to sit on this wagon and see how far I can ride it.
I think i just said it, i cant see mac scumbuddy with the rest of my poe, so or he is deepwolf, really early to contemplate, or he is rogue, for me is simple to analize, but still antitown. Dont see plus inconvenient pointing that.

If i were mafia i would never do a post like that, the way for a rogue to win is balancing forces between town and mafia, being read as a town and lynching mafia by day and killing towns at night the first few days.

I wouldn't be interested in pointing out a rogue reading, I'd rather leave him alone and let him take care of killing the strongest towns. But I try to go as an avocado.

Are u being that reactive cause did I specifically mention the word rogue or because of what you said in your post #803?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wait, you can't see me being scum with any one in your POE so I am either deepwolf or rogue?

Have you considered that I am town for that?

Why exactly are you scum reading me?
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Good morning hello. I have to catch up to only 11 pages. Okay! I see some notifications I'll reply to them as I catch up.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Current opinion on Wilgy. Summary: Day one town lean, would not chop today
Another mostly empty ISO, but he does drop some reads, with minimal reasoning provided but at least something he can be held accountable for later
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:52 pm Current opinion on Wilgy. Summary: Day one town lean, would not chop today
Another mostly empty ISO, but he does drop some reads, with minimal reasoning provided but at least something he can be held accountable for later
Underwhelming justification for a town lean I must say.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Herm wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:33 pm Samu, old buddy, old friend.

Can you answer this questionaire for me?

1. Are you a wolf?
[ ] Yes
[ x ] No

2. Are you scum?
[ ] Yes
[ x ] No

3. Is Nanook scum?
[ ] Yes
[ x ] No
[ ] No Opinion

4. Is Nutella scum?
[X ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] No Opinion

5. Are you scum?
[ ] Yes
[X ] No
[ ] No, I am the rogue
[ ] No Opinion

6. Am I scum?
[ X ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] No Opinion
Why only do u put the rogue option for me?🌚

Anyway u haven't showme nothing towny compare to g9 game. :)
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:52 pm
Samusamu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:16 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:40 am So avocados are scumreads
Wow, tell me more 🌚..

Lets play a game with me:

who good player would you protect in this game right now if u can?

Who good player would you kill in thi......?

Who good player would you investigate in thi...?
I would protect Hally

I would kill Justplayingitcool

I would investgate staypositivefriend
Thanks, some town credits.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:21 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:05 pm I hope to see something from colin when I'm back. Too early to form a read but idk intuition says they might be scum?
How in the world could you possibly have “intuition” telling you anything about me with nearly zero posts
Poison scumming :)
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Current opinion on Nanook. Summary: Day one light wolf, would chop
Nanook being usual happy self, which is pure NAI

The Nutella interactions over soup, with lingering vote is a bad look.
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:26 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:23 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:22 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:21 pm @nutella is there an MU-ism that amounts to ThEy’Re AvOiDiNg EnGaGeMeNt ??
not really

ASMiller
I am trying to channel my energy from Armin94 because the role of the mafia is in line with my spirit.
Armin is GOAT. why don't we have Armin here? Armin is the only reason earth was made.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:55 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:52 pm Current opinion on Wilgy. Summary: Day one town lean, would not chop today
Sort of a sad comparative. He DID throw some names out as reads and they were at the time not like "oh hey here's my agreement with obvious consensus." That put him ahead of some really empty ISO's so benefit of the doubt for today.
ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:43 pm
Samusamu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:36 pm Okey, page 15.

And u guys will know a new term, the "samulist"

A samulist is a list where 50% of player are antitown. Easy to learn dont think :)

So between justolayingitcool, poison, macdougall and nutella have to at least two antitown if not, then I'll make a fool of myself again in an English game, and I'll have to stop bragging about the readings I do in my native language and learn to play like an avocado? Meh, I'd rather go for the glory.

Justplaying isnt genuine, acting like doenst care and have some red noob mafia tipical flags.

Poison is fluffing too.much and only going for some scumhunting when being pressured, also doing too much pocketing between fluffy post.

Nutella seems oportunistic and not to much focused in scumreading.

Macdougall is my gut read, also dont liking the momentum of how he change between active and reactive, rethinking probably is the deepwolf i can read in this game, cant buy the pointed post meanwhile being up. Is still probably he being the rogue cause i can see nutella, poison and justplayingitcol as budies together in some way but not with macdougall. So rogue or deepwolf can explain my gut read.

If someone ask me.to.forget these four player probably a will look into tim and drwilgy as prob mafias.

There are a group of nai at this moment like, herm, collin, dyslexicon, fallen... Probably i'm forgetting someone

Latest post of oddmerta let me some.good vibes, weaktown. Also want to interact with him

Staypositivefriend is between null to scum and scum to null.for moments, like some post can.be genuine and others oportunistic, i think i pointed some of the oportunistics ones.

Alise is going to hard with de towncore to be deepwolfing, also like hally in that core both are town read, but i have to say that the tuutuu early game was better than the last relaxed post in these pages weak town read.

Nanook, ted and spirityo are locktown for me for momentum Pressure and how nobody disagree A lot of vague arguments.
We are reading the game extremely differently however I think you are town and it would be good if we could align. It is unfortunate that you have no meta on me and you happen to be an independent thinker. It's a bad combination that generally leads to wrongly tunneling me while others are just reading me "oh that's just Mac".
Humm, let me bait u with a question okey?

Imagine you have two big suspects in this game, the only way you can lynch your second most suspicious is with the help of your most suspicious player.

What would you do?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:55 pm
this. I townread wilgy and think there are reasons to do so but tim says none of them lol (mainly that he had some brazen against the grain reads)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”