A Moon Shaped Pool
8%

Total votes: 39
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Long Con wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:47 pm Oh, never mind, I just realized top two don't get lynched.
I appreciate the thought anyway.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:48 pm This kind of chop is much more information-rich when the top two get chopped.
yeah, I may be dumb but I just don't get why have two votes with only one yeet? If this is someone's ability what is the benefit?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Hello. Good morning.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Just a courtesy note to say that I'm shifting my vote to [VOTE: sprityo and nanook] aubergine. Tim has towntelled a bit lately and at any rate I'm convinced it's strictly incorrect to vote outside of Hally's three-person POE today. Arguments have been made for JPIC being town, and the deciding factor was Mac's plan (which I trust since it seems to be backed up by mech information) calling for JPIC to be given one more day to gather information.

Which brings something else to mind. ted, why did you think that Mac had no mech information and was just trying to push his desired reads? I read Mac's posts as being backed by mech information from his role, and so did almost everyone else.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Is sprityo outed scum?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Poison Chan wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:51 pm Hello. Good morning.
Hi!
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:47 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:45 pm spf looks like they only have 1 vote. someone double check for me
@staypositivefriend second vote just in case...
done, thanks

i am at work right now but i'll be popping in and out before the deadline. i don't have much else to say right now though
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:52 pm Just a courtesy note to say that I'm shifting my vote to [VOTE: sprityo and nanook] aubergine. Tim has towntelled a bit lately and at any rate I'm convinced it's strictly incorrect to vote outside of Hally's three-person POE today. Arguments have been made for JPIC being town, and the deciding factor was Mac's plan (which I trust since it seems to be backed up by mech information) calling for JPIC to be given one more day to gather information.

Which brings something else to mind. ted, why did you think that Mac had no mech information and was just trying to push his desired reads? I read Mac's posts as being backed by mech information from his role, and so did almost everyone else.
If I have a different answer I'mma answer this too after Ted does.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

lock town (shouldn't be any in):
mac
hally
tutuu
alison
juliets
spf

town lean (maybe 1-2 here):
dr. wilgy
poison
radishes
samu
ted
colin/tony
dya
odd

upper poe (maybe 1-2 here):
dizzy
lc
tim

lower poe (2-3 in here):
nanook
sprit
JPIC
herm

i’m like here i guess. but like, mac’s legacy should take precedent over mine here. i probably have more tr’s than i should
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Can I get a little summary?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Poison Chan wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:52 pm Is sprityo outed scum?
Not exactly, but he seems the most likely in a small pool.

He also seems to have opted for the "stay silent, avoid spew" plan.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Poison Chan wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:56 pm Can I get a little summary?
Poison Chan, I would highly recommend going and reading Mac's last post. It pretty much lays out what we're doing.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

im kinda weird out by how inactive tony is but mac says colin was spewed off nut
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:57 pm

Did they claim their song name?
Alison

Post by Alison »

juliets wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:51 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:48 pm This kind of chop is much more information-rich when the top two get chopped.
yeah, I may be dumb but I just don't get why have two votes with only one yeet? If this is someone's ability what is the benefit?
Let's say we have 10 players. 6 of them strongly believe X is scum, and 4 of them strongly believe X is town including X themselves. X, here, could be a player like JPIC or Herm that draws polarizing reads. Everyone except Y, except Y themselves, believes that Y is probably scum, but less so than X (for the people who believe in X being scum). Y here would equate to a player like sprityo. In a normal vote organization, X would be exed, but in this vote organization, Y could be exed.

Why would a player use this ability today?

Maybe they felt that we should gun down our consensus POE and wanted to nip runaway tinfoil trains in the bud (since, as I have shown, this voting system protects players who have heavily polarized reads on them). That could come from either town who wants to keep voting cohesion or scum who wants to railroad townies into making the obvious exe.

A more likely theory is that it is a side-effect of some other ability, or something that was put in for flavor reasons. You're right that the ability is underwhelming to useless, so the reason it would be included in the game would be for flavor reasons, as some weakened version of a better ability (a la Tim and his claimed scaling power), or as a prelude to a stronger effect (like a cycle of abilities, or a telegraphed effect that can only be used the day after voting is switched). Another reason it could be included in the game is to signal the presence of abilities that could affect voting - in which case we should probably distrust ties, for instance.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

juliets wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:58 pm
Poison Chan, I would highly recommend going and reading Mac's last post. It pretty much lays out what we're doing.
Ayy thanks! I'll do that rn.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:58 pm im kinda weird out by how inactive tony is but mac says colin was spewed off nut
I read the argument and I think it was solid spew as well. And I thought Colin was one of the more suspicious people D1, so I'm not biased.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally apparently saw three people besides herself at Mac's overnight party pad...where Mac got postcapped.

Hally is town by almost all measures.

Nanook claimed a weird "try to go to the night kill's place for a reward" power.

JPIC claimed alignment cop and even Mac agreed that the mechanically optimal thing to do is skip him for now and see what happens.

That leaves Sprit as the likely culprit.
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:57 pm

Yes, I think sprityo ghosting the thread is a bad look. I seem to recall he did something similar when he was serial killer in Jack Attack. I'll caveat that observation by saying that particular role had some unique circumstances behind it so I'm not super relying on that meta. (eg. it was a really weird role that forced sprityo to fake a replace out, then replace back in after one phase, so maybe they were afking to set up the replace as being more legitimate)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:59 pm
Let's say we have 10 players. 6 of them strongly believe X is scum, and 4 of them strongly believe X is town including X themselves. X, here, could be a player like JPIC or Herm that draws polarizing reads. Everyone except Y, except Y themselves, believes that Y is probably scum, but less so than X (for the people who believe in X being scum). Y here would equate to a player like sprityo. In a normal vote organization, X would be exed, but in this vote organization, Y could be exed.

Maybe they felt that we should gun down our consensus POE and wanted to nip runaway tinfoil trains in the bud (since, as I have shown, this voting system protects players who have heavily polarized reads on them). That could come from either town who wants to keep voting cohesion or scum who wants to railroad townies into making the obvious exe.

A more likely theory is that it is a side-effect of some other ability, or something that was put in for flavor reasons. You're right that the ability is underwhelming to useless, so the reason it would be included in the game would be for flavor reasons, as some weakened version of a better ability (a la Tim and his claimed scaling power), or as a prelude to a stronger effect (like a cycle of abilities, or a telegraphed effect that can only be used the day after voting is switched). Another reason it could be included in the game is to signal the presence of abilities that could affect voting - in which case we should probably distrust ties, for instance.
Alison thanks so much. You truly amaze me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:00 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:58 pm im kinda weird out by how inactive tony is but mac says colin was spewed off nut
I read the argument and I think it was solid spew as well. And I thought Colin was one of the more suspicious people D1, so I'm not biased.
yea i remember liking it too. just wish tony would give us a bit more but maybe he’s busy
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:03 pm
yea i remember liking it too. just wish tony would give us a bit more but maybe he’s busy
I agree and why is he voting for dya??

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Into the sea of speculation...whoever comes in second may be opened to some sort of penalty or reward from the person calling for the two vote option.

Yet another reason I don't feel really optimistic about my survival.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i also don’t remember, why is lc not in the poe again?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

juliets wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:04 pm
I agree and why is he voting for dya??
idk he has a habit of not calling his votes itt so i didn’t even know he was

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] why are you voting dya?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:04 pm

Into the sea of speculation...whoever comes in second may be opened to some sort of penalty or reward from the person calling for the two vote option.

Yet another reason I don't feel really optimistic about my survival.
Yeah Tim I've had that same thought.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

maybe it's holdover from sf1
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:07 pm maybe it's holdover from sf1
hahaha yes paybacks

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Something's wrong...SPF voted but we are still missing two votes...
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

tbf, does wolf tony walk into this gamestate and go "yes, I will slank, that will surely win the game for us"?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

[mention]Poison Chan[/mention] do you have 2 votes?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:10 pm
tbf, does wolf tony walk into this gamestate and go "yes, I will slank, that will surely win the game for us"?
I've only played once with tony, but you don't think it's possible for a replace in to be demoralized? we have a dead wolf already and another likely wolf being voted today
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:10 pm @Poison Chan do you have 2 votes?
She did, but yeah that's what's missing. She's here so I'm sure she'll sort it out.
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:12 pm
She did, but yeah that's what's missing. She's here so I'm sure she'll sort it out.
yeah i skimmed the votes quickly. i think when she revoted she only voted one?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I wouldn't sell Tony short on being able to sub in and slank either. His spot got spewed as clear at SoD in Mac's giant clear...just lay low is a good option.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:12 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:12 pm
yeah i skimmed the votes quickly. i think when she revoted she only voted one?
She took her vote off of some off wagon place. I'm guessing, but I'd say that vote will reappear on Sprit at some point fairly soon.
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

[mention]sprityo[/mention] you have 16 votes. would you like to claim now? :p
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

sprit will cc jpic’s claim and say he peeked mac red
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:21 pm sprit will cc jpic’s claim and say he peeked mac red
lol, i'd love to see that
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:05 pm i also don’t remember, why is lc not in the poe again?
does anyone know
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

i think he had some good thoughts in thread earlier
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:28 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:05 pm i also don’t remember, why is lc not in the poe again?
does anyone know
I actually don't. That's why I didn't answer. I would guess he is in Mac's big batch of Nutella spew clears maybe.
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

sprit going AWOL from the thread prolly just solidifies him as scum
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

does anyone know
I don't Hally. I'm null on LC at the moment because I don't remember anything specifically towny or scummy about his posts. He and I have a looooong history - I have caught him as mafia and let him pocket me as mafia. Sorry I'm of no help right now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm not really sure. Mac put me on the side of the angels with his opening salvo today, and I don't really know why. I took my vote off nutella and was hoping for an EOD switch at the end. :shrug:
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:25 pm This is my last post. I might see day 3 because I might attract protection or whatever but if I don't here's my legacy.

In regards to Tim, catching up I saw him post his interaction with Nutella. He is right in that interaction doesn't look teammate indicative, and he also is unlikely to be teammates with any of the three that visited me either, especially Sprityo. If JPIC is real, Tim has been a major proponent of keeping him alive, which, again makes him unlikely to be mafia. I think Tim has a lot going for himself in the sense of he is probably not mafia. If he is not mafia he is the absolute favourite to be the rogue. His role even the way he's explained it sounds rogueish.

It is true for a swathe of reasons that JPIC's action was bizarre, and he also was in my POE before this. I still can't shake the notion that he's real, and if he is IS real keeping him alive one more day is going to be so fucking annoying for the mafia. If he is real, they are literally going to have to shoot into a pool of SPF, Tutuu, Radishes, JPIC. Which keeps the main towncore alive. If he isn't real, he's getting turbo yeeted tomorrow anyway so who cares? Well...

Oddmerta cares, and I don't like how much he cares. I also don't like how he's dealt with Tim today. He hasn't done shit all except for joust with Tim, meanwhile Tim has engaged with everyone on a range of subjects. Honestly Oddmerta looks near outed to me because of how he's acted today. Especially if Sprityo flips mafia.

In claim situations I have a policy to always yeet the person who claims last. Well Sprityo is that person. And yes he did say he was refusing to claim, not that he can't claim. Make no mistake that I am also reading Sprityo mafia ANYWAY. He was in my bottom 3 in bold red before Hally outed that he visited me. I read him scum from day 1 and his interactions with Nutella are alignment indicative. He was already very likely mafia even before this. JPIC is scummy and his claim is whack but Sprityo is also scummy and won't even claim at all. So anyone up in arms about who we're choosing should really reconcile what problem they have with yeeting Sprityo first. Especially Oddmerta. What was the "I think you're making a terrible mistake not yeeting JPIC" post about. Do you think Sprityo is town or something? What issue do you have with yeeting Sprityo first @Oddmerta? What is your top lock read coming out of n1 Oddmerta? Can I be wrong about Sprit? Sure I can be wrong. But don't get dissuaded from the POE stomp if I am because it just pulls the noose tighter around the neck of JPIC/Nook.

Speaking of Nook his claimed role is meh. If we believe his claim it means we have to just deal with the fact that he can be seen at the scene of night kills, seen targeting night kills and we just have to be like "oh yeah silly Nook getting his extra vote". His role might be real but it's irritating, he's in the POE anyway through Nutella interactions and shielding Nut and so he has to die regardless. Seriously if you want some homework read HIS EOD. All this talk about me and Tim shielding Nutella, look at how he did it, way worse... also he suspected her in the early game and voted her for liking french onion soup, then held that vote for ages off a joke, then didn't go back to her in the end it's meh meh meh.

As for the three names I've given JPIC, the strategy is that I didn't want to give JPIC the option to just fake obvious checks for cred. Like if we're going to just yeet between him and Nook tomorrow for instance and he outs Nook as mafia even though he's a teammate he can and almost always would ride that cred to endgame even though he's been scummy as shit (see me outing Wilgy in Pyre for example). Similarly I don't want to let him shoot at Alison or Hally. SPF is lock town to me but others are suspect on her and I am not gonna last too long in this game probably so checking her (or baiting the mafia into shooting her) is good. Same applies to the other two though I have a little more reservation on Tutuu and Radishes. Though Tutuu is probably town that just tilts me sometimes, she is a "yeet at exlo" slot.

As for others - I think Radishes claim has holes but I think he's probably town anyway. I understand the way Nut's role to work would mean that if he took it he'd have "no names on his list" ergo could fire off a save. It's the only claimed save in the game so we probably need to assume that Alison was the shot. Stuck in a lift is clearly nothing to do with Nutella's role so that's something else entirely. It's not a mafia roleblock because she caught the kill. So perhaps she was also town jailkept on top of being doctored by Radishes? Or perhaps that is something to do with the rogue role? Who knows really.

I still think Herm has major mafia equity. LC/Dizzy feel like disconnected town. They both have really positive energy and are enjoying the game albeit not super involved in it, which is fine. DrWilgy is probably town too because mafia wouldn't even bother exposing themselves by pushing onto me. Tedxtr's vibe on day 2 has been really negative, which means he should be scrutinised heavily in coming days but there are bigger fish to fry for now. Poison Chan and Dyachei are not aiming to control the thread in the way that both are absolutely capable of doing and the mafia NEED here, so they're probably town. I don't know what to make of Samusamu, use PR to solve him if you can. Juliets is town in a "yeet at exlo" kinda way. Find a way to get TSP involved in the game or just dedicate a day to getting him out in the mid game. Don't let him slank.

Alison & Hally
staypositivefriend

juliets
Long Con

Master Radishes
Dyslexicon
DrWilgy
tutuu
TonyStarkPrime
dyachei
Poison Chan
tedxtr
Samusamu

Oddmerta
Herm

Justplayingitcool
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
sprityo

Possible rogue - Timsup2nothin... we can make him a nice purple colour
Okay, this is a really nice post. Tbh, I couldn't and wasn't caught up due to various factors, but hopefully I can caught up to everything at night.

Tbh, from mac''s Pov and Mac' s theory here, tim isn't that scummy to yeet(?) based on mech stuff probably. But I find their claimed role bs. I do agree on their possibility of being the 3p here, but I just don't see them exactly as a town. The positive side though, they have been more engaging and I think they are tackling things which are thrown their way. Maybe not satisfactorily but they are still doing some work. But I don't see why a scum or rogue wouldn't do that to save themselves. I don't mind voting for this person.

JPIC has done really nothing. In my theory, their cop claim is having some agenda hereike nutella, as if by claiming cop when they know they were going to get yeeted, they acquire more info for their team before getting lynched with the cop claim I assume scum!JPIC to see the reactions and counterclaims or something along the line. Also their paranoia over mac that made him look into him sounds terrible tbh. Would not believe in them until some mech confirms. If they are any near the top wagon, I would have liked to vote them.

Sprityo, I felt was a town, based on their D1 confidence tonally. People were scum reading them last phase and I didn't get it why, cause they seemed towny to me tonally and by the way they kinda scum read someone for scum reading them. I often do that cause I know I'm town and when someone pushes me with wrong things, I do that. So I founf them towny. This phase he was comparatively less active (don't know about the part I didn't catch up to) and the main problem with them is their refusal to claiming their role. My guess is hally's post that they can find scum but they just needs claims, made him stop cause probably they can't fake it.? Yes their behaviour on this matter is super scummy and I would definitely nod along with them being the first PoE. I find staying silent without actually replying to the arguments which were thrown at them is very much scummy. As tim just told me that they are staying silent to avoid spewing players, I'd agree with them that it looks this way.

I probably wouldn't have looked at Sprityo if they weren't brought in light which made them frozen and the refusal to claim, I think their lynch would be right and necessary.

Odd, I do not know why there is no wagon on him? He is definitely not being town here at all. His posts are never towny. Would like to talk about them in the next phase.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:31 pm sprit going AWOL from the thread prolly just solidifies him as scum
yea...
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:29 pm
does anyone know
I actually don't. That's why I didn't answer. I would guess he is in Mac's big batch of Nutella spew clears maybe.
[mention]dyachei[/mention] I know you went through Nutella's posts very carefully. Did you see any place where she spewed him town?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:54 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:52 pm Just a courtesy note to say that I'm shifting my vote to [VOTE: sprityo and nanook] aubergine. Tim has towntelled a bit lately and at any rate I'm convinced it's strictly incorrect to vote outside of Hally's three-person POE today. Arguments have been made for JPIC being town, and the deciding factor was Mac's plan (which I trust since it seems to be backed up by mech information) calling for JPIC to be given one more day to gather information.

If I have a different answer I'mma answer this too after Ted does.
Since Ted hasn't come around...

I think Mac was saying that mech information exists, not necessarily that it comes from his role. Hally provided the mech on three of his big four. As to the fourth, that being me, his read has evolved from 99% wolf to must be 3P and I would think if his read on me was mech based it would be locked in.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I mean, look how green I am to Mac. It defies explanation. :haha:

Return to “Previous Jobs”