A Moon Shaped Pool
8%

Total votes: 39
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by tutuu »

Do know that last time that happened the last scum alive (nanook) took advantage of the plan

So like if scum has redirector (poison chan said her role might imply they exist) then dunno im really scared
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Master Radishes »

tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:09 am So like if scum has redirector (poison chan said her role might imply they exist) then dunno im really scared
Oh wait maybe I don't know her role.

Or maybe I do.

I dunno, I hate mech stuff. Gives me headaches. Mountainous GOAT.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Well, one thing we have in our pocket is the track on Ted.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:11 am Well, one thing we have in our pocket is the track on Ted.
?
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

We get that result, we get the last of the claims, and see where we are.

Maybe Ted went somewhere else, ez chop.

Maybe someone says "can't talk roles" and we see that if they have some role that's too cool to admit to they certainly haven't done anything with it, ez chop.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

Draft 1 of the plan;

Alison just puts the cop on whoever she wants. We don't ask her to out it she can just do whatever.
TSP doctors Radishes.
Tutuu (btw can you self target?) chooses to save between Alison, Mac, SPF at her discretion (unless someone asks to not have their action delayed for their own reasons)
Radishes watches between TSP and Tutuu at his discretion (wink wink nudge nudge)
Sadly I can't out my role but I'm happy to be delayed/blocked by a JK etc. it's not that good a role
Juliets puts her protection onto Radishes so that he doesn't get his role buffed
Any protectives that exist that can't claim save between PC, Nanook, Mac, Dyachei
Dyachei just track whoever you think is most likely to carry. Likewise Wilgy (if we actually do get a pelt today).
LC target Radishes if your recipient does indeed get notified because it'll work if Juliets is covering him and won't if she's not.
Nanook target the towniest person that doesn't have cover so you have the best chance to get your double vote.
Tedxtr target Nanook.

Anyone has any better ideas shout at me.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Wait let me clarify something (sorry sorry, never paying attention),

Tim, did you claim a double voter role?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:12 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:11 am Well, one thing we have in our pocket is the track on Ted.
?
Yeah if you didn't go to Nanook's I'm pretty sure you are just gonna die.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:02 am So let's say we trade 1 for 1 through the POE. Ignore the names they're just for my braining.

Yeet Samu > Mac dies. If it's both town we have 16 left.
Yeet Wilgy > Alison dies. If it's both town we have 14 left. 11/2/1.
Yeet Ted > Tutuu dies. Blah blah. 9/2/1.
Yeet LC > SPF dies. 7/2/1.
Yeet Dyslexicon > TSP dies. 5/2/1.
Yeet Tim > Radishes dies. 3/2/1.

We can literally just ignore the game and kill 6 times in order before we get to lylo assuming that town don't shoot a town and the rogue doesn't do something dumb. Surely worst case scenario we get at least one of the maf/rogue so probably get an extra day. I don't think we can really lose this game til like day 9.
The fly in this ointment is that there are gonna be extra kills I still think...and they are unlikely to help the town.
Yes but we'll also probably catch the mafia because of this plus night actions anyway. Like the extra kills aren't likely to reduce this number down by much unless town just butchers this.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:15 am Wait let me clarify something (sorry sorry, never paying attention),

I have that today, yeah.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:05 am Not only do we have that many days but we also have the benefit of coordinating night actions. For instance tonight towncore can use a cop, a doctor, a watcher, the tutuu doctor, my role that I can't say, SPF's role she can't say and PC's role that she hasn't claimed yet. If we all coordinate we can force the mafia to basically operate around us and can probably force them to shoot outside the towncore and clear midrange/poe players for us lol.
I get it...we are on a roll here and things look great. Do not flip out. Find a wolf TODAY.
Duh!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh yeah Dya claimed a track on Ted ay! Neat. [mention]dyachei[/mention] what do?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:16 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:15 am Wait let me clarify something (sorry sorry, never paying attention),

I have that today, yeah.
Oh just today.

I'm just thinking the role I took from sprit about detecting vote manipulation was a scum's role, so that would strongly imply that town have a vote manipulation role and scum probably don't.

Imma go back to slanking now.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

If there's a claimed track on me I'm like actually mechanically locked as town.

There are most likely 2 mafia left AT MOST. If we all agree on this then I'm locked town or 3p.

We know one is a mafia rolecop. We don't know the either.

If I'm the mafia rolecop, why do I check Nanook who already claimed? So that's out of question.

If I'm the other unknown role, then what could I have possibly done to Nanook instead of Mac or Alison (assuming scum wanted Hally gone). There aren't a lot of options that would express a role with a scum motive to do something to Nanook.

If we go from the base assumption of "mafia have roles that negatively affect the village and help them" then what could I have possibly done to Nanook when he's likely dying today regardless?

The only way you can counter my last question is through "jpic has died" which I couldn't have known as mafia regardless.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:14 am Draft 1 of the plan;

Alison just puts the cop on whoever she wants. We don't ask her to out it she can just do whatever.
TSP doctors Radishes.
Tutuu (btw can you self target?) chooses to save between Alison, Mac, SPF at her discretion (unless someone asks to not have their action delayed for their own reasons)
Radishes watches between TSP and Tutuu at his discretion (wink wink nudge nudge)
Sadly I can't out my role but I'm happy to be delayed/blocked by a JK etc. it's not that good a role
Juliets puts her protection onto Radishes so that he doesn't get his role buffed
Any protectives that exist that can't claim save between PC, Nanook, Mac, Dyachei
Dyachei just track whoever you think is most likely to carry. Likewise Wilgy (if we actually do get a pelt today).
LC target Radishes if your recipient does indeed get notified because it'll work if Juliets is covering him and won't if she's not.
Nanook target the towniest person that doesn't have cover so you have the best chance to get your double vote.
Tedxtr target Nanook.

If your name is not in this list and not Herm then you are on the very short list of who we're yeeting between today.

Kinda wanna give Tim another day too.

So that means we're just choosing between [mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] and [mention]Samusamu[/mention] unless they come in and claim and it's a dang good claim.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Like, in the scenario where jpic is left alive, village always yeets Nanook today regardless? So what is my scum motive for targeting Nanook yesterday lol
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:18 am

I have that today, yeah.
Oh just today.

I'm just thinking the role I took from sprit about detecting vote manipulation was a scum's role, so that would strongly imply that town have a vote manipulation role and scum probably don't.

Don't go back to slanking because Tedxtr has also claimed an anti vote manip role so it's likely scum AND town do.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I hear you Ted. If Dya confirms you tracked Nanook you're looking pretty dang good friendo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:26 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:22 am Tutu is it possible you were jailkept last night?
I am the jailkeeper!

If Wilgy is town, the only explanation I have is that mafia or 3p redirected juliets (the second pseudo-jailkeeper) to me, preventing me from getting afflicted, but JPIC still gets to visit me
Who did you target again?
Master Radishes
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:20 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:18 am

I have that today, yeah.
Oh just today.

Don't go back to slanking because Tedxtr has also claimed an anti vote manip role so it's likely scum AND town do.
But I wanna slaaaaaank!

This game was kind of a test for me for Champs. I'm back at work and wanted to see if I could keep up in a high-posting game to see if I should just sub out of the Finale or not. So far I'm failing the test. :sigh:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Agreed.

I also cannot imagine w!Ted belching all that into the dace of knowing he was tracked other than to Nanook.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i clear myself on the daily

[mention]staypositivefriend[/mention] how pissed are you from a scale of 1-10
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:22 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:22 am Tutu is it possible you were jailkept last night?
I am the jailkeeper!

If Wilgy is town, the only explanation I have is that mafia or 3p redirected juliets (the second pseudo-jailkeeper) to me, preventing me from getting afflicted, but JPIC still gets to visit me
Alison n1 Hally n2

I cant self target or consec target
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think my plan is pretty dope unless I hear differently and/or assuming no further information comes to light.

So for now we have to decide who to cop check via death between Samu and Dyslexicon.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:27 am
I am the jailkeeper!

Alison n1 Hally n2

You are like a jailkeeper that only delays the results coming back yeah? So Hally wouldn't have got her results if you saved her? You knew that going in?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm not asking cuz I am sus I am curious about ANOTHER THING
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I gonna vote samu

I see no fault in the plan

Only paranoid about mafia or 3p redirector messing us up big time
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:14 am Draft 1 of the plan;

TSP doctors Radishes.
Tedxtr target Nanook.

I wish I could pin this post lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:30 am I gonna vote samu

If there is a mafia or 3p redirector they won't hit the most important result at least which is Radishes result.

Eli5 what your theory about the juliets/redirectory thing again?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:29 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:27 am
I am the jailkeeper!

Alison n1 Hally n2

You are like a jailkeeper that only delays the results coming back yeah? So Hally wouldn't have got her results if you saved her? You knew that going in?
They would have received it at the end of this day phase, and they could have shared it since we have night chat

I protect from impediments, both lethal and non-lethal, both from town and scum

Even if we didnt have night chat i was still planning on targetting Hally (and i think i would have veen correct)

Roleblocked Watcher better than dead Watcher
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wait what's this about night chat?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You had a night chat with Alison?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

No wait duh ignore me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Still a little wtaf about us having night chat last night even though JPIC was alive.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:32 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:30 am I gonna vote samu

If there is a mafia or 3p redirector they won't hit the most important result at least which is Radishes result.

Eli5 what your theory about the juliets/redirectory thing again?
Mafia/3p redirectors suspects juliets is 3p/Mafia, they redirect her onto me to see if i get hurt somehow

Juliets ended up saving me from the post cap

Only if Wilgy is town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:34 am Still a little wtaf about us having night chat last night even though JPIC was alive.
Yeah

I thought Oddmerta is delayed kill vig. He spoke about delayed kills

But nah tony is peeked

How did tony both vig and doc on the same night btw? Wtf is that role, kinda bonkers?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

But she holstered.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[mention]dyachei[/mention] if you saw me go to Nanook then quote this post and reply with "Yes, you're locked town or 3p, I should've trusted myself and not listen to the Mactriarchy"

italics aren't mandatory, it's just to piss Mac off because he's terrible at reading me.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:34 am Still a little wtaf about us having night chat last night even though JPIC was alive.
Yeah

I thought Oddmerta is delayed kill vig. He spoke about delayed kills

But nah tony is peeked

How did tony both vig and doc on the same night btw? Wtf is that role, kinda bonkers?
Yeah doesn't super matter though because Alison green peeked him. He's literally only mafia if she's mafia.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:36 am But she holstered.
Redirector should trump over holstering imo but i cant know
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:36 am @dyachei if you saw me go to Nanook then quote this post and reply with "Yes, you're locked town or 3p, I should've trusted myself and not listen to the Mactriarchy"

italics aren't mandatory, it's just to piss Mac off because he's terrible at reading me.
Yeah man you're a veritable thorn in my side. Way to go.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lmao
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:37 am
Splitting hairs a bit but it wouldn't be redirection it'd be like a forcer or something and it just seems outlandish to me.

It seems to me the most likely thing is that JPIC targeted you with his action, Wilgy knew it because he's mafia but JPIC was roleblocked by someone (staring squarely at Oddmerta).
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:40 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:37 am
Splitting hairs a bit but it wouldn't be redirection it'd be like a forcer or something and it just seems outlandish to me.

It seems to me the most likely thing is that JPIC targeted you with his action, Wilgy knew it because he's mafia but JPIC was roleblocked by someone (staring squarely at Oddmerta).
Oddmerta do not even hint whether this is true. I think we have already tested Sloonei's patience.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I wasn't asking him to verify it.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:43 am I wasn't asking him to verify it.
I know...but he might have felt inclined to wink and nod. I think that's how we started with Hally and by the end of the fay we were having wide range discussions about the relative value of a watcher role.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

BTW...isn't roleblocker typically a mafia role? I mean, I lied because I figured I was deep enough in the POE already and it was better to come clean about the roleblock thing AND the lie later when I was cleared rather than deal with it at the time.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

it's not exclusive to mafia and that's enough to be considered a possibility for town
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

I haven't tested Sloonei's patience, maybe you guys have but I'm good
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:51 am it's not exclusive to mafia and that's enough to be considered a possibility for town
Cool. So I roleblocked you out of using your power on me that wouldn't have done anything that day anyway...another exercise in uselessness for this game.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”