A Moon Shaped Pool
8%

Total votes: 39
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 287

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Samusamu »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:57 pm Samu gets additional info that he can't out if he sees someone visiting his person.

He can say who he targeted, but if he found something out, he can't say it because it's a package deal with hidden info.

No?
Dunno if it is that specific.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

At face value I'm tempted to believe it, but the fact that I've outed information in thread that Sloonei likes Voyeur roles in thread makes it less likely for me to look at Samu and say he's lock cleared.

I don't believe he's necessarily seen it but it's something to take note of.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 287

Post by Samusamu »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:00 pm At face value I'm tempted to believe it, but the fact that I've outed information in thread that Sloonei likes Voyeur roles in thread makes it less likely for me to look at Samu and say he's lock cleared.

I don't believe he's necessarily seen it but it's something to take note of.
I have to begin doing hidden claims in first pages again.

But thinks that between page 80-90 and this i was reading with no more worries and only concentrating in my poes isos and posts.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Knowing Sloonei I'd lock clear you for the claim on the basis that he likes the role and mafia would never think to fake claim Voyeur lol
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm still confused. Who did Samu target N2?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

juliets wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:06 pm I'm still confused. Who did Samu target N2?
He cannot say. He can only say it if he gets a blank result (because nobody used actions). If he gets a result he's banned from claiming.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I sort of want to believe this claim but then who is the mafia?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Samu you can say who you targeted but not what happened

I'm 99% sure you can say that but you can ask $loon just to make sure
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:07 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:06 pm I'm still confused. Who did Samu target N2?
He cannot say. He can only say it if he gets a blank result (because nobody used actions). If he gets a result he's banned from claiming.
Ohhhh ok thank you that was not clear to me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

dyachei wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:28 am i don't know that i believe wilgy's claim. I do think if a claim like that exists, it can exist alongside my role (and hally's - miss you @Hally )

i don't like that he initially said jpic went nowhere then changed his result

how does that work into the meta mac?
ily :heart:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

Who is checking albums? Check King of Limbs
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Is anyone working on an updated claims list? I will work on it but I just want to make sure I'm not doing duplicative work.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

juliets wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:23 pm Is anyone working on an updated claims list? I will work on it but I just want to make sure I'm not doing duplicative work.
Mac has been doing that
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oddmerta wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:32 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:23 pm Is anyone working on an updated claims list? I will work on it but I just want to make sure I'm not doing duplicative work.
Mac has been doing that
Yes I was just going to use his list and update from there. If you don't think it's useful though I won't do it. I'm just starting to get confused on the parts about who targeted whom and thought it might be a good idea.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

If the Rogue has a role soup kill, we're all dying tonight anyway, so... who cares, let's just go in.

Alison - Cop (N1 TSP green, N2 nanook green)

TSP - X Shot Doctor, 1-Shot Vig (N2 shot JPIC)

Wilgy - Conditional Tracker/Random "Watcher" (N1 one person visited ted, N2 JPIC visited tutuu)

dyachei - Tracker (N1 ?, N2 ted visited nanook) [[mention]dyachei[/mention] can you confirm your N1 result?]

Dizzy - Conditional Tracker (N1 ted visited Tim, N2 didn't meet the conditions) [[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] can you clarify why you didn't vote D2 to get your track?]

juliets - X Shot Non-Civillian, Non-Lethal Rolestopper (N1 Alison, N2 holster)

Herm - "Song Cop" (N1 Amnesiac no result, N2 Kid A no result) [[mention]Herm[/mention] can you clarify for me how you knew the Mafia Role Cop was in the album In Rainbows?]

Long Con - 3 Shot Mutual Voteblocker

MacDougal - ??? (Roleclaiming not allowed, but role "isn't strong")

Master Radishes - Universal Backup (N1 protected Alison with nutella's power, N2 checked nanook for vote manipulation with sprityo's power)

nanook - Conditional Doublevoter (N1 visited Mac to fulfil his condition) [[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] I feel like you've answered this before and I just forgot the answer so sorry for asking, but where did you go N2?]

Oddmerta - ??? (Roleclaiming not allowed, but isn't a vigilante)

Poison Chan - Rolecard Investigative (not sure of the specifics, but gets given a role card with alignment and song that exists in the game every night, but isn't told who the role card belongs to)

Samusamu - Song Voyeur, can only infodump if you hit no result (N1 no result on Poison Chan, N2 has a result and isn't allowed to infodump it) [[mention]Samusamu[/mention] do you only get the song name, or do you get other pieces of information about the song like the lyrics? You can tell me if you aren't allowed to answer this.]

SPF

tedxtr - Vote Manipulation Nullifier (N1 Tim, N2 nanook, corroborated by trackers, Dizzy N1 and dyachei N2)

Timsup2nothin - Anti-Snowball Scaling PR (N1 roleblocked tedxtr, N2 gets a doublevote)

tutuu - Jailkeeper/Rolestopper (N1 Alison, N2 Hally)
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

juliets wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:35 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:32 pm
Mac has been doing that
Yes I was just going to use his list and update from there. If you don't think it's useful though I won't do it. I'm just starting to get confused on the parts about who targeted whom and thought it might be a good idea.
tim is scum, now confirmed
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think this means Tim is always lying? If we assume that Dizzy was telling the truth about tracking ted to Tim, then Tim can't have roleblocked Ted that night.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

n1 i tracked nanook to mac, but you already had the watcher claim so I didnt out it
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 372

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:44 pm Something to note: according to Tim's information (which matches with our understanding of mafia balance), there are 5 wolves in the game total. Three of them (nutella, sprityo, JPIC) are dead. If we nail the fourth wolf today, then trackers become cops if there is a night kill. If you track someone, they were nowhere, and someone gets killed by the mafia, you can clear that person of being mafia. That makes our chances of winning skyrocket if we can turn dyachei and Dizzy into cops.

That means if you're town, you should not be visiting people unless you have a good explanation for why you were doing so if you get tracked and they die. Don't inadvertently frame yourself.

@Dyslexicon I do want to ask, why didn't you vote at all the earlier days if your role is dependent on voting?
I did vote both days. Voted off Nut wagon because I wanted to track. Sheeped Mac on D2.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Tim claims to have roleblocked Ted. This means that Ted would be unable to use his ability.

However, Dizzy claims that Ted was tracked to Tim. Therefore Ted was not roleblocked. Therefore Tim lied about roleblocking Ted. [mention]Timsup2nothin[/mention] What is your explanation for this?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:47 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:44 pm Something to note: according to Tim's information (which matches with our understanding of mafia balance), there are 5 wolves in the game total. Three of them (nutella, sprityo, JPIC) are dead. If we nail the fourth wolf today, then trackers become cops if there is a night kill. If you track someone, they were nowhere, and someone gets killed by the mafia, you can clear that person of being mafia. That makes our chances of winning skyrocket if we can turn dyachei and Dizzy into cops.

That means if you're town, you should not be visiting people unless you have a good explanation for why you were doing so if you get tracked and they die. Don't inadvertently frame yourself.

@Dyslexicon I do want to ask, why didn't you vote at all the earlier days if your role is dependent on voting?
I did vote both days. Voted off Nut wagon because I wanted to track. Sheeped Mac on D2.
You voted sprityo D2, right? Why not vote offwagon, track someone, and then explain why you did that later?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:46 pm I think this means Tim is always lying? If we assume that Dizzy was telling the truth about tracking ted to Tim, then Tim can't have roleblocked Ted that night.
That's the way I see it.

[VOTE: Tim] aubergine

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Updated dyachei and Dizzy info

Wilgy - Conditional Tracker/Random "Watcher" (N1 one person visited ted, N2 JPIC visited tutuu)

dyachei - Tracker (N1 nanook visited Mac, N2 ted visited nanook)

Dizzy - Conditional Tracker (N1 ted visited Tim, N2 didn't meet the conditions)

Herm - "Song Cop" (N1 Amnesiac no result, N2 Kid A no result) [@Herm can you clarify for me how you knew the Mafia Role Cop was in the album In Rainbows?]

Master Radishes - Universal Backup (N1 protected Alison with nutella's power, N2 checked nanook for vote manipulation with sprityo's power)

nanook - Conditional Doublevoter (N1 visited Mac to fulfil his condition) [@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I feel like you've answered this before and I just forgot the answer so sorry for asking, but where did you go N2?]

Poison Chan - Rolecard Investigative (not sure of the specifics, but gets given a role card with alignment and song that exists in the game every night, but isn't told who the role card belongs to)

Samusamu - Song Voyeur, can only infodump if you hit no result (N1 no result on Poison Chan, N2 has a result and isn't allowed to infodump it) [@Samusamu do you only get the song name, or do you get other pieces of information about the song like the lyrics? You can tell me if you aren't allowed to answer this.]

SPF - ??? [[mention]staypositivefriend[/mention] did you make a claim? You're locktown so you don't have to if you don't want to, but if you did let me know and I'll record it.]

tedxtr - Vote Manipulation Nullifier (N1 Tim, N2 nanook, corroborated by trackers, Dizzy N1 and dyachei N2)

Timsup2nothin - Anti-Snowball Scaling PR (N1 roleblocked tedxtr, N2 gets a doublevote)

Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison

Post by Alison »

Was moving up to change my vote to Tim and saw this. What the fuck? [mention]Samusamu[/mention] do you know anything about this??
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison, I voted two and confirmed only one was yeeted. So my other vote is who I could choose to track if I wanted. That was Tim. I didn’t track since my track is x-shot.

Going to move my vote to Tim here. If I understood correctly, Wilgy might still be telling the truth, but Ted was not blocked.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:52 pm Image

Was moving up to change my vote to Tim and saw this. What the fuck? @Samusamu do you know anything about this??
No, that is just a Cindy Kate glitch =p
Alison

Post by Alison »

It's back to normal now so I think it was just some weird bug.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Alison thats a flukey thing in the system it will go away just refresh.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison

Post by Alison »

Please change your votes to Tim, EoD is in a few hours and we have compelling reason to think that Tim lied about his role. We also know there's one mafia in Wilgy/Tim. So Occam's Razor is that Tim is just mafia.

Thanks for the update, Dizzy. I'll update the list accordingly.
Alison

Post by Alison »

juliets wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:53 pm Alison thats a flukey thing in the system it will go away just refresh.
Yeah I thought it was some really weird vote manipulation power at first.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

[mention]Herm[/mention] vote for tim and check King of Limbs tonight
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:54 pm Please change your votes to Tim, EoD is in a few hours and we have compelling reason to think that Tim lied about his role. We also know there's one mafia in Wilgy/Tim. So Occam's Razor is that Tim is just mafia.

EOD is tomorrow night.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:54 pm Please change your votes to Tim, EoD is in a few hours and we have compelling reason to think that Tim lied about his role. We also know there's one mafia in Wilgy/Tim. So Occam's Razor is that Tim is just mafia.

EOD is like 24+ hours away
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Instruct me about potential targets if there is no night talk please. I won’t reveal how many shots I got. Please @ me for important info, cause I’m still not able to follow the thread (sorry)
Alison

Post by Alison »

Oh shit, I misread the time. My bad.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I went nowhere n2
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Updated Dizzy and nanook info (I found his night claim)

dyachei - Tracker (N1 nanook visited Mac, N2 ted visited nanook)

Dizzy - X Shot Conditional Tracker (N1 ted visited Tim, N2 didn't meet the conditions)

Herm - "Song Cop" (N1 Amnesiac no result, N2 Kid A no result) [@Herm can you clarify for me how you knew the Mafia Role Cop was in the album In Rainbows?]

nanook - Conditional Doublevoter (N1 visited Mac to fulfil his condition, N2 forgot to send in an action)

Samusamu - Song Voyeur, can only infodump if you hit no result (N1 no result on Poison Chan, N2 has a result and isn't allowed to infodump it) [@Samusamu do you only get the song name, or do you get other pieces of information about the song like the lyrics? You can tell me if you aren't allowed to answer this.]

SPF - ??? [@staypositivefriend did you make a claim? You're locktown so you don't have to if you don't want to, but if you did let me know and I'll record it.]

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:57 pm Oh shit, I misread the time. My bad.
It's ok, people should change their votes anyway.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wait. I can’t vote Tim lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dyachei wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:56 pm

EOD is like 24+ hours away
Oh ok. Well, my track is predictable and bound now. I’ll have to vote who I will track. Still @ me
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

[VOTE: tim] aubergine
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:59 pm Wait. I can’t vote Tim lol
Sure you can
Alison

Post by Alison »

So, unless SPF, Oddmerta or Mac have some information in their secret roles (and I do not think they do, since they have not said anything), we still have no clue why tutuu is not postcapped. I will presume Hally was strongman killed. A roleblocker is possible, but everyone has claimed and nothing like that seems in the cards. I do not think the effect came from mafia, since it interfered with their own member's postcapping effect. And I think town would have claimed or softed that they knew the secret behind this mystery.

Therefore I will have to assume that the individual responsible for stopping JPIC's postcap on tutuu is the Rogue. This is assuming Tim is mafia and Wilgy is town and telling the truth. (Well, I suppose Wilgy could be 3P lying about tracking JPIC to tutuu as well, but that would fall under "Rogue intervention" anyway.)
Alison

Post by Alison »

Yeah you can vote whoever you want to track. The rest of the town will vote Tim.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

nevermind, my brain just caught up
Alison

Post by Alison »

Yeah you can vote whoever you want to track. The rest of the town will vote Tim.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:01 pm So, unless SPF, Oddmerta or Mac have some information in their secret roles (and I do not think they do, since they have not said anything), we still have no clue why tutuu is not postcapped. I will presume Hally was strongman killed. A roleblocker is possible, but everyone has claimed and nothing like that seems in the cards. I do not think the effect came from mafia, since it interfered with their own member's postcapping effect. And I think town would have claimed or softed that they knew the secret behind this mystery.

Therefore I will have to assume that the individual responsible for stopping JPIC's postcap on tutuu is the Rogue. This is assuming Tim is mafia and Wilgy is town and telling the truth. (Well, I suppose Wilgy could be 3P lying about tracking JPIC to tutuu as well, but that would fall under "Rogue intervention" anyway.)
Don't tell me that the rogue believed the jpics cop claim, that would be too meme
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

if there were a role block, wouldnt jpic just not have visited anyone?

Return to “Previous Jobs”