A Moon Shaped Pool
8%

Total votes: 39
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 6]

Post by tutuu »

jules if ur 4-shot its really dumb that ur not hard claiming it because u would have mech info u were not roleblocked and u can clear me and you can at least try to get these ppl off of me. if ur 4-shots its dumb that u are waiting for other people to tell u what to do when most ppl arent even paying attention to the details and they're getting complacent, and that u perceive my words as not enough. its not a subjective opinion, that im town if ur 4-shots, i literally quoted what the host said itt and its obvious

if ur 5-shot or more then nevermind, it would make more sense why youre waffly about whether or not to claim remaining shots

if ur scum nevermind about everything
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 pm Responding to a question:
Roles that are x-shot will be notified of a roleblock if and when they would have otherwise exhausted their shots.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

rly hope we lose so that i can read comments post-game such as "damn, could have won, if only a certain someone didn't troll" and "damn, if only we didnt have gamethrowers and honorary 6th mafia..."

rly wanna see the self-absolution of self-blame. its much easier when the blame is put on 1 person after all

dunno about u guys but personally when i misyeet ppl i usually blame them for being scummy. if i have chosen they deserve to die, it is for a good reason. therefore, hopefully they know better for future games

and finally if u guise think that was openwolfing, you have not seen openwolfing. i will show u openwolfing in future games. im gonna die on this hill if i have to. im willing to die any time, on any hill
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

this is gonna go into Day 10

residentsleeper
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Logic
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Logic »

juliets wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:04 pm @Logic who did you track last night?
No one.
I opted to save my single remaining shot since I came in to the game state trying to catch up and would have a better idea of who to use it on after a day of being in thread myself.
Logic
Stool Pigeon

Post by Logic »

tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:21 am @Logic whats ur result from tonight and how many shots u got left?

@Dyslexicon how many shots u got left?
Because I answered Juliet's same question and feel like you deserve a ping back:
I targeted no one last night and saved my track shot.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:18 pm jules if ur 4-shot its really dumb that ur not hard claiming it because u would have mech info u were not roleblocked and u can clear me and you can at least try to get these ppl off of me. if ur 4-shots its dumb that u are waiting for other people to tell u what to do when most ppl arent even paying attention to the details and they're getting complacent, and that u perceive my words as not enough. its not a subjective opinion, that im town if ur 4-shots, i literally quoted what the host said itt and its obvious

if ur 5-shot or more then nevermind, it would make more sense why youre waffly about whether or not to claim remaining shots

tutuu I thought I did hard claim. I said you are town as I see it unless one of my shots (night 1 or night 4) were redirected. Maybe there is something I've missed and it's the reason why people haven't moved off of you but I thought I made it clear that I wasn't role blocked any night.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Logic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:39 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:04 pm @Logic who did you track last night?
No one.
I opted to save my single remaining shot since I came in to the game state trying to catch up and would have a better idea of who to use it on after a day of being in thread myself.
Ok thanks Logic that makes sense.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Logic
Stool Pigeon

Post by Logic »

I think I'm going to [VOTE: dizzy] aubergine for now, because of the drwilgy nk.

The only for sure person I've got in my town is Alison, but I'm not seeing a ton of scum motivation from anyone, so I may end up just sheeping her.

For now, I don't know if that stunt was a winning strategy no matter tutuu's alignment, but I don't think she's the best chop today, so that's where I stand on tutuu.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Logic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:31 pm I think I'm going to [VOTE: dizzy] aubergine for now, because of the drwilgy nk.

The only for sure person I've got in my town is Alison, but I'm not seeing a ton of scum motivation from anyone, so I may end up just sheeping her.

For now, I don't know if that stunt was a winning strategy no matter tutuu's alignment, but I don't think she's the best chop today, so that's where I stand on tutuu.
Didn't Dizzy out Samu or am I misremembering that?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I still think that tutuu made a tactical error last night, and that she's riding on the hope of the redirect/vanillarizer that she has as 3p to save her. Sorry tutuu.
Logic
Stool Pigeon

Post by Logic »

juliets wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:52 pm
Logic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:31 pm I think I'm going to [VOTE: dizzy] aubergine for now, because of the drwilgy nk.

This is news to me, but I am open to persuasion.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Logic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:05 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:52 pm

This is news to me, but I am open to persuasion.
Logic, I can't find it but I will still look.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Alison[/mention] were you told you were stuck on a lift both N1 and N4? I think you were I just want to verify.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:59 pm I still think that tutuu made a tactical error last night, and that she's riding on the hope of the redirect/vanillarizer that she has as 3p to save her. Sorry tutuu.
N1 tutuu said she jail kept Alison and Alison reported being told she was stuck on a lift that night so it looks like the was true. tutuu couldn't have gotten to Alison with a mafia or 3P action because I was also on Alison and I protect against non-civilian non-lethal actions. I was not role blocked as tutuu claimed in her 3P claim. This sequence tells me tutuu is town. Is there a part of this you don't believe or see differently than I've laid it out?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]tedxtr[/mention] could you remind me what makes you lock town besides Poison's check on you? (I'm exempting Poison's check because of the part of Herm's role that says more than one non-civilian can be on an album.) Sorry if you are repeating yourself, just give me the basics and I'll ask questions about anything I don't understand.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

juliets wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:31 pm @tedxtr could you remind me what makes you lock town besides Poison's check on you? (I'm exempting Poison's check because of the part of Herm's role that says more than one non-civilian can be on an album.) Sorry if you are repeating yourself, just give me the basics and I'll ask questions about anything I don't understand.
1) I was tracked to Nanook on N2

As a scum, I don’t have much to do at Nanook that benefits me or hurts the village. Nanook fake softed a doc that he dropped after being pushed and hard claimed a role that’s kind of useless for town and doesn’t put mafia in danger.

The only argument I got for this was that I rolecopped Nanook because I didn’t buy his claim, which is now refuted bt Samu flipping as cop.

This makes me lock town.

2) Hermie’s role checks for non-civilians on albums. He was told there are no non-civilians on Kid A and King of the Limbs.

I was confirmed Kid A album by Poison last night.

That makes me lock non-3p.

(I am not sure if he checks for non-civilians or just not scum but I believe that’s how his role worked, I may be misremembering so you should read his flip again while confirming / denying this)
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks for the info [mention]tedxtr[/mention], I did read his flip but the problem is his flip indicates MORE than one non-civilian can be on an album, so no one is confirmed just because they are on an album that has a flipped wolf on it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]tedxtr[/mention] ah I missed he was told no one on Kid A was non-civ.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by tedxtr »

Herm wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:05 pm Pablo Honey
The Bends
OK Computer (JPIC, Tim)
Kid A (0 Scum, Hally)
Amnesiac (0 Scum)
Hail to the Thief (Nutella)
In Rainbows (1 Scum)
The King of Limbs (0 Scum, Radishes)
A Moon Shaped Pool (Sprityo)
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by juliets »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:53 pm
Herm wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:05 pm Pablo Honey
The Bends
OK Computer (JPIC, Tim)
Kid A (0 Scum, Hally)
Amnesiac (0 Scum)
Hail to the Thief (Nutella)
In Rainbows (1 Scum)
The King of Limbs (0 Scum, Radishes)
A Moon Shaped Pool (Sprityo)
Yes, I just found that thanks!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I’m gonna miss you tutuu

Have fun with the fallen ones etc etc
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

tutuu, the jester,
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm just not understanding the tutuu vote. Is it because we just can't trust what she says anymore? I mean, the sequence of events on N1 should show she is not mafia and not a 3P.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Logic[/mention] I found what I was looking for. Dizzy tracked Samu to tutuu N3 and when he revealed his results tutuu revealed that she was role blocked that night. When Samu flipped mafia we found out he did have a role block ability. I guess it doesn't confirm he was town because he was assigned to track samu. He could have said he tracked him to someone else that nothing happened to but I don't think anyone knew at that point that investigatives would be notified that they were role blocked. So maybe the evidence is not persuasive enough to call him town.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:18 pm jules if ur 4-shot its really dumb that ur not hard claiming it because u would have mech info u were not roleblocked and u can clear me and you can at least try to get these ppl off of me. if ur 4-shots its dumb that u are waiting for other people to tell u what to do when most ppl arent even paying attention to the details and they're getting complacent, and that u perceive my words as not enough. its not a subjective opinion, that im town if ur 4-shots, i literally quoted what the host said itt and its obvious

Be nice to Jules
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm off to eat dinner, bb in a bit.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Logic
Stool Pigeon

Post by Logic »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:46 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:31 pm @tedxtr could you remind me what makes you lock town besides Poison's check on you? (I'm exempting Poison's check because of the part of Herm's role that says more than one non-civilian can be on an album.) Sorry if you are repeating yourself, just give me the basics and I'll ask questions about anything I don't understand.

As a scum, I don’t have much to do at Nanook that benefits me or hurts the village. Nanook fake softed a doc that he dropped after being pushed and hard claimed a role that’s kind of useless for town and doesn’t put mafia in danger.

The only argument I got for this was that I rolecopped Nanook because I didn’t buy his claim, which is now refuted bt Samu flipping as cop.

This makes me lock town.

2) Hermie’s role checks for non-civilians on albums. He was told there are no non-civilians on Kid A and King of the Limbs.

(I am not sure if he checks for non-civilians or just not scum but I believe that’s how his role worked, I may be misremembering so you should read his flip again while confirming / denying this)
Ok, I guess I can confirm this bolded part.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:25 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:59 pm I still think that tutuu made a tactical error last night, and that she's riding on the hope of the redirect/vanillarizer that she has as 3p to save her. Sorry tutuu.
N1 tutuu said she jail kept Alison and Alison reported being told she was stuck on a lift that night so it looks like the was true. tutuu couldn't have gotten to Alison with a mafia or 3P action because I was also on Alison and I protect against non-civilian non-lethal actions. I was not role blocked as tutuu claimed in her 3P claim. This sequence tells me tutuu is town. Is there a part of this you don't believe or see differently than I've laid it out?
Just because it's so boggy with mechanics, can you remind me why you're not scum, siding with 3p tutuu? Just want to cover all the bases here.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:35 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:25 pm
Just because it's so boggy with mechanics, can you remind me why you're not scum, siding with 3p tutuu? Just want to cover all the bases here.
Well for one thing, that assumption means that tutuu and I - she as 3p, me as mafia - hooked up somehow on N1. The host OP clearly said the game was Civilian vs. Mafia vs. Rogue, i.e., mafia and rogue were not connected at least at the beginning of the game. It's just unrealistic that we would have somehow connected N1 and thought up this plan.

Beyond that I think my play has been towny, and certainly my reaction to Alison's joke would have been different if I were scum. If you need me to link that I will.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Alison's joke?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:46 pm Alison's joke?
Oh you missed that? I'll link it and my reaction. I seemed to be the only one in the thread at the time it happened. Hold on a minute I'll get it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Radiohead Mafia [NIGHT 4]

Post by juliets »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] - Alison's joke
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:42 pm mac is probably telling the truth about his mafia nuke tbh. he never lies about stuff like that. I'm fairly sure we just lose the game at the end of tonight and your roleblocker ability is out of shots so do you want to just message sloonei and tell him we concede?
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:42 pm oops sorry, wrong chat
juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:44 pm wait, what just happened?
juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:46 pm You guys, what the heck is that post from Alison???
juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:47 pm @MacDougall are you here?
juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:49 pm I think this game may be over.
juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:51 pm I can't believe I'm just here talking to myself. Hello somebody!
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:51 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:46 pm You guys, what the heck is that post from Alison???
pretty sure it's just a joke
juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:52 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:51 pm juliets is always town for that response, btw. if she is scum that faked that reaction i am fine with letting her win
Oh lololol she was joking. Hahahahaha. I'm so stupid.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I guess this is a done deal. Maybe I will understand after the flip.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:46 pm

This makes me lock town.

I'll ride with you being town but please take over this game now
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am not super keen on this Tutuu flip. I think she's town and I think she will flip town jailkeeper.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:56 pm I am not super keen on this Tutuu flip. I think she's town and I think she will flip town jailkeeper.
I am also sure and I've tried to explain it. But no one has been around to change their vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hands up if you've heard of a third party jailkeeper before?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think that it's more likely Tutuu flips mafia than 3p because basically I am sure that she's actually a jailkeeper and 3p jailkeeper is dumb but mafia jailkeeper is something I can sort of wrap my head around if the jailkeeper also redirects or something.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:58 pm I think that it's more likely Tutuu flips mafia than 3p because basically I am sure that she's actually a jailkeeper and 3p jailkeeper is dumb but mafia jailkeeper is something I can sort of wrap my head around if the jailkeeper also redirects or something.
But Mac, how did she get through my protection? I protect against non-civilian non-lethal actions.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There are three people not voting. Make your voices heard one way or the other please.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Logic[/mention] , [mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] , [mention]Poison Chan[/mention] please vote! EOD is in half an hour!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]juliets[/mention] how sure are you tutuu is town?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:06 pm @juliets how sure are you tutuu is town?
She could not have jail kept Alison N1 if she wasn't town because I was blocking all non-civilian action except a kill. Alison verified she was "stuck in a lift" that night and her results were delayed so I think we can be sure she was jail kept. I don't see a way tutuu could be anything but town. Oh, and I was NOT blocked that night.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I really have nfi who to kill.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:11 pm I really have nfi who to kill.
I don't either which is why I'm voting sleep. Dizzy maybe but he sure did seem town when he was arguing with Alison.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There is like only one person with absolutely no mech townclears and that's SPF?

But she's just been so fucken town lol.

The next person with the least mech in their favourite Dyalogic, but also just seemed town?

This is gonna be annoying.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:13 pm
I don't either which is why I'm voting sleep. Dizzy maybe but he sure did seem town when he was arguing with Alison.
Nah I think Tutuu made some really valid arguments for why Dyslexicon is town, namely that Dizzy fucked Samu over pretty hard?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What are all the vote manipulation claims/flips aside from Nook and Ted's?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:14 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:13 pm
Nah I think Tutuu made some really valid arguments for why Dyslexicon is town, namely that Dizzy fucked Samu over pretty hard?
Yes, Dizzy tracked Samu to Tutuu and Tutuu said she was role blocked. The only thing about that is no one knew at the time that protectives would be notified that they were role blocked.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”