(Host/Mod/Dead)
63%

Total votes: 8
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Re: The Hobbit Mafia

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: Probably jealous of my mustache.
Scoff. Scoff, I say. You and I both know your moustache is no match for mine.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 223

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 2

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Mongoose, I'm going to be honest- that last post made me go from Whoo to wehrn wehrn wehrn with you.
I've been increasingly wondering about Mongoose as well. I am going to catch up more and reread her while I eat lunch, then I have a massive amount of dishes to do :mad:
Elohcin wrote:After reading back through Mongoose and k4j, I find the suspicions on k4j to be stronger than Mongoose. That is where my vote will most likely go today.
For someone with a incredible "gut pings," you haven't expressed an original suspicion or thought. Not a one. And now you are "increasingly wondering" about Mongoose. How so? In what respect? If you've been "increasingly" wondering, that implies that you had a suspicion of her previously, and that suspicion has continued to fester. Yet you've asked Mongoose nothing and you haven't said anything concrete about her.

But the wind is blowing in kneel4justice's direction, and now you're likely to vote there. :rolleyes:
I did not even see her part where she said she was likely to vote for me over Mongoose.
So many people have chosen where the wind is blowing. Just like FZ!
I would actually support this vote too after seeing this, if we had enough and if we could switch our votes. Unfortunately we can't. lol
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

kneel4justice wrote:Oh lawd! Please somebodies vote FZ.

Do y'all really not think that some are taking advantage of this?
I am
scum bad because I said I think I know who I am going to vote, then came back and said nevermind because the person changed drastically!
Really?
Yes

I really wish votes weren't permanent though, for this reason you speak of.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Lizzy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Lizzy wrote:That is odd, because it's just Llama. Is his vote worth 10 or something?
Probably not, but he has been the death of me the last two games I've played. Probably jealous of my mustache. Or maybe I did myself a disservice by claiming to be a wombat.

Seriously though. I feel like I keep getting off-topic unintentionally. Who are you gonna vote Lizzy?
I voted for K4J, who is currently making me feel like crap. I did that in my first ever game here (ask Snowy), but I promised myself I wouldn't do that again and just take it like a chump. :noble:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Mongoose, I'm going to be honest- that last post made me go from Whoo to wehrn wehrn wehrn with you.
I've been increasingly wondering about Mongoose as well. I am going to catch up more and reread her while I eat lunch, then I have a massive amount of dishes to do :mad:
Elohcin wrote:After reading back through Mongoose and k4j, I find the suspicions on k4j to be stronger than Mongoose. That is where my vote will most likely go today.
For someone with a incredible "gut pings," you haven't expressed an original suspicion or thought. Not a one. And now you are "increasingly wondering" about Mongoose. How so? In what respect? If you've been "increasingly" wondering, that implies that you had a suspicion of her previously, and that suspicion has continued to fester. Yet you've asked Mongoose nothing and you haven't said anything concrete about her.

But the wind is blowing in kneel4justice's direction, and now you're likely to vote there. :rolleyes:
I always feel a bit nervous in big games. It is almost too much for me to keep up with. I am more of an observant player usually (especially in big games). When I do have a suspicion, however, I tell it. The reason I am waffling here between those who are already suspected is because I don't see any of the suspicions as very strong. But I must vote. So, I go with whatever I see is strongest. With Mongoose, I thought llama was crazy at first when he started suspecting her, but her behavior got increasingly defensive, hence why I was increasingly wondering about her. But, I have acted like that as a civvie before, so it isn't enough for her to get my vote. Doesn't matter too much now anyway as I will most likely be voting to save myself. I am not surprised that Epi is coming after me. He always does at some point in the beginning. It is only to judge my reaction so he can tell if I am bad or not. That is what this is. He is just testing the waters. I don't think you all ought to listen to him.

Good Night....lots of linki.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by DFaraday »

This is a lot to try to sift through. I do think K4J is sincere, and that it's a bit odd there's so much discussion about him, when I really don't see it.

Mongoose is reading like a frustrated civ to me as well.

I'm not sure about Dom.

I think FZ's line about nobody following her for Rey was pingy, and she seems rather opportunistic, going either for K4J or Mongoose, seemingly because everybody else is. I will be *voting FZ*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I feel like there's a lot of that lately. I was a bit guilty of it today and even in X-Men.

Still, I feel better about voting the Electric Light Orchestra than k4j, or FZ.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Well, let me just say this.

As far as the Eloh voters go, I feel pretty good about Epi. I would not be surprised if some of them are trying to escape the attention of voting between the main attraction of FZ and I. That could be possible with Juliets or MM. I'm not quite sure how I feel about either of them, honestly. I do understand the votes for Eloh but they're kind of convenient if they're coming in after it's an established clear race between FZ and I.

For those who voted for me, I obviously suspect FZ. I do not like how she posted that she would give me the benefit of the doubt and with no more posts from me, she decided to vote me instead. She's very apologetic and she was even disagreeing with some main reasons of being suspicious of me. I expect FZ to be different, she should be accusing people for going after me for reasons such as me not originally saying my suspicion was of Epi. Instead, she posts one thing on it but leaves it at that and ends up voting me for her own reasons. On a different forum where cultures are so different I would expect her to at least protest against that a bit more harder and even find it a bit odd like I do.
TH, I thought he was rather civvie when he went up against MP but I wasn't sure if he was since there were two teams. I do not like his vote because I do not feel he gave me a chance, I feel as though he posted some opinions (good that they seem to be original) but he wasn't open to having a discussion with me about them which I kind of thought he would, especially when he was all nervous about MP not having the time to come defend himself against the accusations he put towards him. But I'm still not sure, he's a lot more vocal and stronger than the scum game I saw him on KSITE, which is good.
INH, Idk I think he was doing whatever he wanted and was thinking silently. I still think the way he reacted to Juliets was baddie-like.
Lizzy, while I don't like her vote obviously, I think she's been very vocal and bringing her own thoughts. I think she is probably most civvie like.
As for CBK I think that he could be a townie because I remember him wrongfully suspecting my style in WWE mafia where I think he was a civvie.

IDK what to make about the FZ voters tbh but I am glad they voted her Lol
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

At this point, I would rather see ELoh go than either FZ or K4J, so I hope the remaining votes come in soon.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

DFaraday wrote:This is a lot to try to sift through. I do think K4J is sincere, and that it's a bit odd there's so much discussion about him, when I really don't see it.

Mongoose is reading like a frustrated civ to me as well.

I'm not sure about Dom.

I think FZ's line about nobody following her for Rey was pingy, and she seems rather opportunistic, going either for K4J or Mongoose, seemingly because everybody else is. I will be *voting FZ*
I can see FZ thinking what she did about Rey as a civvie, and even being upset that no one would follow but the fact that she didn't really try hard enough to prove it bothers me. And that she chose me over Mongoose when she went from giving me the BOTD just shows to me that she is going where the wind blows.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I am
scum bad because I said I think I know who I am going to vote, then came back and said nevermind because the person changed drastically!
Really?
Yes

Sorry that you guys don't like that term. lol it isn't meant to offend anyone or anything.....
I will try to use your terminology like I usually do. I didn't think it mattered so I just started mixing them more frequently.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Lizzy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Lizzy wrote:That is odd, because it's just Llama. Is his vote worth 10 or something?
Probably not, but he has been the death of me the last two games I've played. Probably jealous of my mustache. Or maybe I did myself a disservice by claiming to be a wombat.

Seriously though. I feel like I keep getting off-topic unintentionally. Who are you gonna vote Lizzy?
I voted for K4J, who is currently making me feel like crap. I did that in my first ever game here (ask Snowy), but I promised myself I wouldn't do that again and just take it like a chump. :noble:
If you mean emotionally crap, that is not my intention. I hate when people do that + it's a scum tell for me.
If you mean you feel you might be wrong, then...welp! Lol
But I am not mad! (at the civvies! even though i don't like their choices lol).....
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

Ok, thanks everyone for the help. I am only about 1/5 the way through :/ but trying to keep up on the new stuff as well! I don't know how I feel about a kitty vs fz lynch. I am not even up to all the day 1 lynch stuff yet, but so far kitty seems more suspicious of the two to me. Mainly because of how he responded to FZ's comments about the day 0 stuff. I have made similar comments in games excessive day 0/role/theme talk distracts from finding suspicions. I haven't played much with either of them, but it seems to me that kitty of all people knows FZ better then that to find it weird for her. (I still have a lot to go though).

linki ~
and more linki~
the last game I played with FZ I believe I called her opportunistic as well, and thought she was jumping on any suspicions. She was a civvie then so this actually makes me feel a bit better about her.
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I voted k4j.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

fingersplints wrote:Ok, thanks everyone for the help. I am only about 1/5 the way through :/ but trying to keep up on the new stuff as well! I don't know how I feel about a kitty vs fz lynch. I am not even up to all the day 1 lynch stuff yet, but so far kitty seems more suspicious of the two to me. Mainly because of how he responded to FZ's comments about the day 0 stuff. I have made similar comments in games excessive day 0/role/theme talk distracts from finding suspicions. I haven't played much with either of them, but it seems to me that kitty of all people knows FZ better then that to find it weird for her. (I still have a lot to go though).

linki ~
and more linki~
the last game I played with FZ I believe I called her opportunistic as well, and thought she was jumping on any suspicions. She was a civvie then so this actually makes me feel a bit better about her.
I misinterpreted her, but that does not make me scum.

LINKI - Of course you did!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:At this point, I would rather see ELoh go than either FZ or K4J, so I hope the remaining votes come in soon.
:p
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Lizzy »

kneel4justice wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

If you mean emotionally crap, that is not my intention. I hate when people do that + it's a scum tell for me.
But I am not mad! (at the civvies! even though i don't like their choices lol).....
Emotionally crap, obviously. :P

And haaaaaaaaaaaai, Splintsie! :hugs: I missed you in this kerfuffle.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Lizzy wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Emotionally crap, obviously. :P

And haaaaaaaaaaaai, Splintsie! :hugs: I missed you in this kerfuffle.
Well, I am not trying to. Sorry for that!

So can someone just vote FZ?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

kneel4justice wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I am
Really?
Yes

Sorry that you guys don't like that term. lol it isn't meant to offend anyone or anything.....
I will try to use your terminology like I usually do. I didn't think it mattered so I just started mixing them more frequently.
I don't care. I was just joking around actually since it was there. :p

And to your point about Elo, sure it may seem convenient, but can you disagree with the points made? It seems a better case than you or FZ. I haven't paid much attention to Mongoose, of which a lot has been said, yet the only vote cast here way seems to be a regrettable one.

Linki: Oh, Elo wants to live. :smile:

Linki 2: Nope.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I am
Really?
Yes

I don't care. I was just joking around actually since it was there. :p

And to your point about Elo, sure it may seem convenient, but can you disagree with the points made? It seems a better case than you or FZ. I haven't paid much attention to Mongoose, of which a lot has been said, yet the only vote cast here way seems to be a regrettable one.

Linki: Oh, Elo wants to live. :smile:

Linki 2: Nope.

I said that I didn't disagree with the points and that I wished we could switch votes.
I do not think the cases against FZ are all that awful, though. If I'm wrong, well..
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

kneel4justice wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Ok, thanks everyone for the help. I am only about 1/5 the way through :/ but trying to keep up on the new stuff as well! I don't know how I feel about a kitty vs fz lynch. I am not even up to all the day 1 lynch stuff yet, but so far kitty seems more suspicious of the two to me. Mainly because of how he responded to FZ's comments about the day 0 stuff. I have made similar comments in games excessive day 0/role/theme talk distracts from finding suspicions. I haven't played much with either of them, but it seems to me that kitty of all people knows FZ better then that to find it weird for her. (I still have a lot to go though).

linki ~
and more linki~

What I have been reading from you recently doesn't remind me of you being questioned last game. :/

Lizzy :hug: :hugs:
Gro-oo-ovy
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

fingersplints wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

linki ~
and more linki~

What I have been reading from you recently doesn't remind me of you being questioned last game. :/

Lizzy :hug: :hugs:

Don't know how. Perhaps it is because I am not as comfortable and in charge here. I am more paranoid because I know on KSITE I have a good chance of changing the minds of people but here, people don't know me well enough for that to happen. Regardless I am of the same alignment (civvies).
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Is Rey going to vote?

Are the non-voters going to vote?
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Leamiteo »

Oh my word, I just got caught up and have 6 min to vote...Epi's vote and reasoning behind it make me less secure about where I said I would place my vote, but I really don't have a good feeling about FZ...gah...I'm waffling.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by reywaS »

rey is going to vote, yes. I forgot that the lynch ended so early, but I remembered in time.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Leamiteo »

Going with my gut. *votes FZ*
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 13

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Eh, I'll go with FZ.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Spacedaisy »

I madei home with minutes to spare before the vote ends! I checked to see where things stood after I realized I could not possibly catch up before the poll ends. I found that fz was simply one vote behind k4j. Since the only suspect I have had was INH and he has no votes at the moment.if my vote is going to be any use at all, I figure it is better cast for someone who has votes already. And casting it for FZ would make a tie. So lets see how this shakes out, shall we? :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

OMG, thank goodness.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by A Person »

*insertvotehere*
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Good god, y'all post fast, and I thought I caught up in the middle of the day...

Well, since lunchtime apparently Elo has been suspected, but I don't feel strongly about that one, so I won't throw my vote that way.

I also don't have strong feelings towards k4j or FZ, but I did marathon read last night, so I may have missed something.

I'm running out of time (stupid one lane road and two school buses...ugh rural town) and I was leaning with llama earlier, so at the risk of being called out for not breaking/playing with a tie I'm not comfortable with being responsible for (plus, I'd like to see the results of the tie if it ends up that way!), I'm going with Mongoose for the defensive factor I saw/mentioned/saw mentioned in earlier posts. This should be interesting.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by reywaS »

Well, damn, I hoped I could be a grand decider, but alas my thunder be stolen.

Vote: FZ

The line about "I want rey lynched, but no one will jump on" was just too much. FZ definitely is more deserving of being lynched today than k4j. That's what my immune system is telling me anyway.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Wow.

If FZ flips good, I will probably reconsider k4j. That's a lot of last second votes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

This last minute bandwagon does not bode well... :(

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I don't feel comfortable voting, but I don't think I should be punished and not get any gold for not being caught up. :srsnod: I was considering self voting, but I noticed I was not on the list so I went with someone close to where I should of been on the poll with no votes :P Sorry Epignosis :consoling:
Gro-oo-ovy
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

The last minute bandwagon doesn't mean I am scum, even if FZ comes out as a civvie which I really hope not.
Please at least consider that.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Post is coming VERY shortly! Minor technical issues here.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote:I don't feel comfortable voting, but I don't think I should be punished and not get any gold for not being caught up. :srsnod: I was considering self voting, but I noticed I was not on the list so I went with someone close to where I should of been on the poll with no votes :P Sorry Epignosis :consoling:
Some hosts require that if someone switches a lynch, it must be switched to someone who has at least one vote.

So thanks. :disappoint:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

A Person wrote:*insertvotehere*
Alrighty then.

What is INH's standard meta? I'm definitely not knowledgeable of it.

Linki: I'm not guaranteeing you'll get my vote tomorrow k4j, but I'll definitely consider it more than today. The bandwagoners poured in like crazy. And yes, this is all if FZ flips civvie.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

kneel4justice wrote:The last minute bandwagon doesn't mean I am scum, even if FZ comes out as a civvie which I really hope not.
I never said otherwise. I said I wanted Elohcin to go over either of you. Doth you protest too much?

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

thellama73 wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:The last minute bandwagon doesn't mean I am scum, even if FZ comes out as a civvie which I really hope not.
I never said otherwise. I said I wanted Elohcin to go over either of you. Doth you protest too much?
Lol okay.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Snow Dog wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:I have to go again.
Sorry, I don't know if I will be back.
I'll vote for FZ.
How comeyou are allowed to post in blue?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I'll vote for FZ.

Well they said blue is a mod color but mine was different, and I said if anyone has a problem just tell me not to and a few people said it was okay.
That still stands.
I am just used to posting in blue. If it is a problem and I am not following the site rules, please do let me know.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Uh. The minor technical issues have been upgraded to moderate. I hate my laptop. :sigh:

Post is being rewritten and will be up ASAP. Sorry for the delay.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

kneel4justice wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I'll vote for FZ.

Well they said blue is a mod color but mine was different, and I said if anyone has a problem just tell me not to and a few people said it was okay.
That still stands.
I am just used to posting in blue. If it is a problem and I am not following the site rules, please do let me know.
I have no qualms. I'm just curious.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

insertnamehere wrote: Usually in big games like these, I sit back and watch for the first few cycles, and then presumably if I'm not eliminated, I start posting more and more. I like to get an idea of the dynamic of the game before I completely dive in.

That being said, I agree with FZ. To me it looked like MP was just making a suggestion to vote a NP if no clear candidate is revealed, which happens often on this site. The fact that K4J immediately jumped on that makes me a bit nervous.
I'm not commenting on this directly. Just stating that I agree with INH's first bit here. I tend to prefer sitting back and waiting for things to develop and get a better grasp on the game. At least, that's how I prefer to play personally.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Dom »

I'm a major fuck up and thought I would be home in time. I am sorry.

:/

I would have voted K4J, but I find them both suspicious tbh
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Day 1

The company's spirits were high as the day began. Not only had the Necromancer been defeated, but they had escaped the night without incident as well.

Fittingly, voices were loud as a silvery-greenish light began to filter through the treetops and the group began the day's march. They stomped through the forest, paying little heed to its trees and creatures, embroiled in debate.

And what a debate it was! Strong opinions were voiced stidently. Sarcasm abounded. Luckily, as the day drew on, a strange trick of the light gave those using sarcasm an orange pallor. This was eerie, but useful to their listeners.

FZ. and kneel4justice were the talk of the day, having accused each other of not acting their normal selves. They couldn't seem to agree on anything at all, which was very unusual for them. By the end of day's march, each had a group of supporters around them, jeering the other. As light grew dim, it became clear kneel4justice's group was larger. At some unheard signal they set upon FZ. and pinned her to the ground.

"No! Stop!" she cried. "You don't know what you're doing! I'm a townie!"

But the attackers would not be swayed. "Kneel for justice, scum," said k4j. And without another word, he lopped off FZ.'s head.

As it rolled away, paint smeared on the leaves below it, and when it came to rest a short distance away, a hideous visage stared back up at the group.

k4j did not so much as look back. "I knew it. Let's keep moving!"

FZ. has been lynched. She was the Goblin Sapper (Moria Goblins).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

SDL;KFGJKSALDKDGJFDGSLAKDJFDHGLFASDJFDH
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Yes! I knew MP was distancing with someone! You're next, Dom! :feb:

Return to “Previous Jobs”