Christmas Time Is Here Again

Moderator: Community Team

D4 ends December 28, 5pm EST. Happy Boxing Day!

Wilgy
No votes
Marmot
No votes
Syn
No votes
Grand Scheme
No votes
Samusamu
No votes
Kylemii
55%
No kill (can be hammered)
No votes
No vote (cannot be hammered)
No votes
Host/dead/spec/coal
45%

Total votes: 11
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Christmas Time Is Here Again

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:28 am Samu
Wilgy
Syn

Kyle
Marmot

Grand Scheme
sig
The ordering of this list is unchanged after individual ISOs (I'm not bothering with Samu. He's town). I might separate Kyle and Marmot into separate green tiers if I want to get meticulous, but it's Christmas. Eve. I think the team could be exactly Sig + Grand Scheme, but if it's not then Marmot is my other guess.

I believe we have one mischop left by POE numbers, but things are wonky in this setup. At any rate, clearing 4 players should secure the win. If anyone objects to Samu, Wilgy, Syn, or Kyle being cleared, speak now.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scanning Marmot's ISO in full, my critique is this: his posts fit perfectly into the agenda Made was pushing. The small size of this game would prompt the Mafia team to be aggressive (they don't need to survive for a long time. Just a couple of day phases, so I think we're more likely to see coordinated pushes in this setup than in a ~15 player game, for instance). He defends Made, he pushes hard on Wilgy and Syn with a some smaller nudges toward Kyle and Alison. I think the suspicions against Wilgy in this game have been bad, and we now know that in at least one case, they were dishonest as well. I do not think Wilgy has done anything outside of the very ordinary for him, and I actually disagree completely with Marmot's assessment of Wilgy's entrance now that I've read it. Wilgy was the victim of the most direct and widespread bandwagon of the game until Made's name was dragged up. And Made was at the forefront of the Wilgy push. So was Marmot.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Grand Scheme wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:20 am Wilgy's stocking is full of coal
But Grand Scheme will not judge his soul

Agreed with samu's Change My Mind
Wilgy's stocking is full of wine
Grand Scheme starts with a careful non-stance on Wilgy. That's better than a firmly oppositional stance. I do not think this post is unfair.
Grand Scheme wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:33 am Confident scum speak like boasters
And syn is two of the first three posters
This looks like an accusation against Syn, but I'm not sure of the point.
Grand Scheme wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:06 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:06 pm Who's telling cat things?
There's not been a word 'tween he and I
But cat's belief could be TMI

And of all the posts that have been played
The towniest, to me, is Made.
For what it's worth, cat's perceptions of wilgy could very easily have stemmed from The Simpsons, when Wilgy posted twice on Day 1 and got mischopped (playing as Milhouse). Sound familiar?
I don't love the town read on Made.

I already talked about one point in this long post earlier. I actually don't hate his treatment of cat in some of these moments, even though we turned out to be wrong about them. The bit where cat votes Alison for being Alison, and where cat calls out nutella for the crime of not being a player in this game are both wonky and I don't object to LC GS pointing them out.

Uh he didn't post at all on Day 2. Not even once.

When he returned on Day 3, he did this:
Grand Scheme wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:15 pm I chose to shoot Sloonei last night
Maybe we should string him up tight

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I should be a solid town read for everybody in this game or else they're commies. So this vote is whacke.
His response wasn't all that inspiring:
Grand Scheme wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:45 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:21 am
Grand Scheme wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:19 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:44 pm @Grand Scheme how much of this game have you read?
Though perhaps I have been slankier than most
I have dutifully skimmed through every post
You must have missed the part where I am Santa-and-Mrs-Claus-confirmed, undeniably and without a shade of doubt, lock town.
I'm not gonna argue and wax philosophical
What you propose is quite comfortably possible
And this new one I'm just seeing now:
Grand Scheme wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:16 pm My defense of Made was erroneous
But truly, I am not felonious!
My teammate treatment is not so blatant
This is a result of being vacant
That's why I accused you, Sloon
Imagining a bussing goon
Light skims during this busy season
Unwise snap judgments, that's the reason
I am of two minds here. I was recently partnered with this mysterious figure in Grasslands, and he deliberately tried to appear lost/behind on the action in that game to keep the heat off himself. So that is in his playbook. But would he try to run it on me after I just watched and helped him do it a couple months ago? It's entirely believable that a player would not be fully invested in a game on December 21st. But that tells me nothing about his alignment.

Looking at the ISOs comprehensively, I actually think Marmot looks worse than Grand Scheme. Marmot's pushes are more directly in line with the agenda Made flashed. Grand Scheme has been more aloof and isolated. I don't award him townie points for specifically, but I have more reason to directly apply scum points to Marmot.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Syn »

honestly I have no complaints about your conclusions
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:23 am 1. I've played recent games with Made so that's moot, its just still ongoing so cant really be discussed.
2. Why is it odd for me to "drag my feet" I was literally the only player engaged in the Made discussion ive been up front the entire time in everything just because I didn't jump on the wagon and sheep shouldn't mean anything.
3. I really hate that you just continue to dismiss or flat out ignore what I and others have said about syn and wilgy. Seems disingenuous.
1. Fair
2. You were not the only player engaged. My problem is that you did not seem to want to scrutinize Made. Your posts felt like you were increasingly being backed into a corner, rather than attempting to solve the game.
3. I am in no way ignoring what you've said about syn and wilgy. I talked about that a lot in my case against Made yesterday: I think the arguments did not make sense and, at least in Made's case, were bad faith. I disagree with them completely. And also, that's not the point of this exercise. I was ISOing players specifically for their interactions with Made. This is what I always do.
We can talk some more about Syn and Wilgy if you'd like. But my position is still what it was yesterday when we chopped Made, who was pushing Syn and Wilgy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Syn wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:09 pm honestly I have no complaints about your conclusions
Marmot or Grand Scheme?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:14 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:09 pm honestly I have no complaints about your conclusions
Marmot or Grand Scheme?
I'm trying to change from the "policy chop slankers" approach, so Marmot wins there

though LC sussing you after you going out of your way to hunt Made and then leaving it parked is... eh

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Syn wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:19 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:14 pm
Marmot or Grand Scheme?
I'm trying to change from the "policy chop slankers" approach, so Marmot wins there

though LC sussing you after you going out of your way to hunt Made and then leaving it parked is... eh
also Marmot's case on me involved taking obvious jokes extremely seriously, and as far as I know he possesses a sense of humour so that doesn't parse for me

ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kyle is the "cleared" name from my list that I am least sure of. I think the way Made went after Wilgy should basically confirm the doctor. I think Made and Samu's interactions are an excellent look. I think Syn's response to Made becoming a suspect looks very good and very authentic.
Kyle just doesn't feel like he's mafia, but I can't point to anything as confidently as those other three.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 159

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:13 pm
sig wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:23 am 1. I've played recent games with Made so that's moot, its just still ongoing so cant really be discussed.
2. Why is it odd for me to "drag my feet" I was literally the only player engaged in the Made discussion ive been up front the entire time in everything just because I didn't jump on the wagon and sheep shouldn't mean anything.
3. I really hate that you just continue to dismiss or flat out ignore what I and others have said about syn and wilgy. Seems disingenuous.
1. Fair
2. You were not the only player engaged. My problem is that you did not seem to want to scrutinize Made. Your posts felt like you were increasingly being backed into a corner, rather than attempting to solve the game.
3. I am in no way ignoring what you've said about syn and wilgy. I talked about that a lot in my case against Made yesterday: I think the arguments did not make sense and, at least in Made's case, were bad faith. I disagree with them completely. And also, that's not the point of this exercise. I was ISOing players specifically for their interactions with Made. This is what I always do.
We can talk some more about Syn and Wilgy if you'd like. But my position is still what it was yesterday when we chopped Made, who was pushing Syn and Wilgy.
For 2

I was really the only player engaged that wasn't on the train and willing to switch. Now id say you're not wrong that my tone was backed into a corner since honestly I felt that way, but id argue it shouldn't be taken in a scum sense.

I knew I had to make a decision on made, which I hadn't being one of the fewer more active players I had to decide if I was fine with his lynch or thought he was cov which would've required me to go deeper into a counter wagon. I was struggling alot last phase placing him and actually found him rather compelling. But. I think you're reading into what I was doing wrong.

If we jettison all the tin foil I'd say I look the civvest out of the remaining players. All I was doing last phase was trying to figure out where I stood on Made and provide an alternative option if I decided he wasn't mafia. I also feel like I did more scum hunting outside of the made/sloonie argument.

I'd also say my switch may not ve enough to give me town credit. But, also shouldn't be enough to get me lynched. Think about it this way mafia team had 3 people only 3 players were on made wagon and there were other players already voted. Mafia could've easily tied it up, assuming none of the first 3 voters on made were teammates and axe the other player.

And ik this is a bit of a wifom argument. But really seems like you're not looking at the whole picture when it comes to me and just Made
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

So if we assume wilgy is a civ. I'd say chances are high Marmot is a mafia member. With potentially lc. I'm not willing to reject the deep wolf argument all the way but should scout out other options first.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also this is a bit more mech talk. But I think it would be odd if mafia hasn't gifted themselves coal. So I'd say jt would come down between marmot/wilgy for that
ImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Samusamu »

I'm dinning feliz navidad to everybody.

I'm most favorable to lynch sig, shoot marmot and lynch grand scheme if there is a town in the two first.

I will read calmly what u writted. 💚🌚
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Samusamu wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:40 am
Kylemii wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:49 am sloonei is civ purely from the standpoint that if he's mafia and able to fake a post that long, then i would rather just lose to him than fight him
Is not only being long, the analysis, the how its said, the what is said, when (momentum) or why ( agenda).

The active tone with natural thought process.

Thats inst easy to fake.

Its not the first time a deepwolf faked to me that kind of things, but only two or three times i didnt saw differences between a great town or a great deepwolf in a scum.

There is nothing that puts me on alert from Slooney.

And usually i put townlean with 2 o 3 points of 7 i usually analize.

He is just 7/7
I'm not there yet dude no spoilers please
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:57 am
Kylemii wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:49 am sloonei is civ purely from the standpoint that if he's mafia and able to fake a post that long, then i would rather just lose to him than fight him
Kyle haven't you heard that I'm literally the best mafia player in the world now?
the whole world?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:07 pm
Kyle haven't you heard that I'm literally the best mafia player in the world now?
the whole world?
Well I don't think we've tested me against Antarctic mafia players yet.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:13 pm
the whole world?
what about Mars? what about astronauts
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:13 pm
the whole world?
what about Mars? what about astronauts
Mars is out of my jurisdiction.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I'm gonna be the best mafia player on Mars
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sloonei is sus for doing what I was going to do but doing a better job than I would have
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@sig why were you conflicted about made? What reasons did you have to town read him?

What is your current opinion on syn?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:22 pm sloonei is sus for doing what I was going to do but doing a better job than I would have
Fair
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:22 pm @sig why were you conflicted about made? What reasons did you have to town read him?

What is your current opinion on syn?
We were mind melding alot early on with samu and wilgy, he seemed more open to discussing mech/shots then other people, and his posts seemed genuine.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Lc has been flying under the radar, but would mafia lc vote for sloonie
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

He does have some weird connections with made as well
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And I'm fairly certain I laid out all my reasoning for and against made throughout the day. And I'll stick with my assessment that I didn't think he'd flip mafia. But, voted for it based off zloonies case/him and samu being on the qagon
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And for syn maybe his Eod1 stuff isn't that bad if nobody else seems to think so. Though he'd still not be in my town core. Probably wouldn't want to lynch him today though
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I dont like that wilgy has now voted for me two days in a row and never gave any reasoning.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And seeing that tomorrow's Christmas I'd say there's a strong chance I won't really be around besides popping in so if we could settle on someone today that would probably be for the best.

And by someone I mean someone other than sig. :P
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:33 pm And for syn maybe his Eod1 stuff isn't that bad if nobody else seems to think so. Though he'd still not be in my town core. Probably wouldn't want to lynch him today though
Why was syn’s End of Day 1 behavior indicative of a wolf?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:34 pm I dont like that wilgy has now voted for me two days in a row and never gave any reasoning.
Is this a suspicion?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:38 pm
sig wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:33 pm And for syn maybe his Eod1 stuff isn't that bad if nobody else seems to think so. Though he'd still not be in my town core. Probably wouldn't want to lynch him today though
Because a tie would let mafia control the lynch and would've thrown the game into further chaos and honeslty this theory is gonna stick for me until wilgy or syn flips.

I mean we're talking a last second swoop that saved wilgy, literally last second he cast his vote at 5 exactly. Right when we were discussing switching to wilgy. If I had switched as planned from cat to wilgy it would've been a 3 way tie which mafia would've picked.

I'd assume they'd do me, then we'd have wasted a phase on someone else.

Do you not agree inserting a vote last second onto another potential wagon and then giving the reasoning of first vote was a joke is a bit bad?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:34 pm I dont like that wilgy has now voted for me two days in a row and never gave any reasoning.
Is this a suspicion?
I'm not sure. I really want it to be syn/wilgy since I want the bragging rights. But, not quite sure that's right or if im tunneling.

Even if wilgy is just being a tunneling/disengaged civ I'm still unhappy about jt nothing I can do to ease his concern since their isnt any
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Though in hindsight I do find it a bit suspicious that Marmot is voting for wilgy. But, they're not engaging each other at all.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:58 pm
Because a tie would let mafia control the lynch and would've thrown the game into further chaos and honeslty this theory is gonna stick for me until wilgy or syn flips.

I mean we're talking a last second swoop that saved wilgy, literally last second he cast his vote at 5 exactly. Right when we were discussing switching to wilgy. If I had switched as planned from cat to wilgy it would've been a 3 way tie which mafia would've picked.

Do you not agree inserting a vote last second onto another potential wagon and then giving the reasoning of first vote was a joke is a bit bad?
Okay but cat was getting chopped and was town. Why does it matter for the mafia team to force a tie to control that decision?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:01 pm
Is this a suspicion?
I'm not sure. I really want it to be syn/wilgy since I want the bragging rights. But, not quite sure that's right or if im tunneling.

Even if wilgy is just being a tunneling/disengaged civ I'm still unhappy about jt nothing I can do to ease his concern since their isnt any
What do you make of Made’s handling of each of them?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I also just don’t buy any part of the argument that syn’s vote was sketchy on any level. If he’s mafia he can do anything at all to avoid putting himself in a situation where he casts a sloppy last-minute tying vote to save his teammate in a convoluted way. Basically, if he’s mafia he is not in that situation to begin with.

Factor in that this argument hinges on both syn and wilgy being partnered, and that I reel there is no credible argument beyond syn’s vote change that points to either of them being wolves individually, and I am even more skeptical. Then you factor in that this was the primary theory pushed by Made yesterday and I am inclined to say that all of the points being raised against both Syn and Wilgy are actually points in favor of them being town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:10 pm
sig wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:58 pm

Okay but cat was getting chopped and was town. Why does it matter for the mafia team to force a tie to control that decision?
The only reason cat was chopped was since I couldn't switch off of them without causing a tie though
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:10 pm
sig wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:01 pm
Is this a suspicion?

What do you make of Made’s handling of each of them?
I think wilgy gets civ points, syn is null
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I completely disagree that it isn't scummy. But whatever I don't really wanna put further the effort atm to drive that case when we for sure have one other mafia member.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The argument still seems to be circular. Syn is bad because Wilgy is bad. Wilgy is bad because Syn is bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:27 pm The argument still seems to be circular. Syn is bad because Wilgy is bad. Wilgy is bad because Syn is bad.
Yea, but really what's wrong with that? He essentially saved wilgy when we tried to cfd onto him?

I'd be fine putting a pin in that and pursuing someone else though also. :shrug: but at some point think that needs to be resolved.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:27 pm The argument still seems to be circular. Syn is bad because Wilgy is bad. Wilgy is bad because Syn is bad.
Yea, but really what's wrong with that? He essentially saved wilgy when we tried to cfd onto him?

I'd be fine putting a pin in that and pursuing someone else though also. :shrug: but at some point think that needs to be resolved.
Several things are wrong with it that I’ve already mentioned.

There’s nothing else pointing to either of them being mafia.
If Syn is mafia he’s not likely to be in that position to begin with.
Made pushed hard for this angle all day yesterday.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I think it already is resolved. They’re both town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:46 pm
sig wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:40 pm

Several things are wrong with it that I’ve already mentioned.

There’s nothing else pointing to either of them being mafia.
If Syn is mafia he’s not likely to be in that position to begin with.
Made pushed hard for this angle all day yesterday.
Okay fine,

I'll admit made push was sketchy, believe i said that yesterday before voting made. That does throw a slight lwrench in my theory. But not enough imo to completely clear it.
ImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

I just won three catan games in a row.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Samusamu wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:33 pm I just won three catan games in a row.
Feliz navidad indeed!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:48 pm
Feliz navidad indeed!
Gracias Slooney!
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:48 pm
Feliz navidad indeed!
Same for you!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 83
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Samusamu wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:06 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:00 pm Interesting, I was coaled Night 1 and Alison dies (who I targeted)

Samu was coaled Night 2 and mew dies (who he targeted)

I wonder if mafia are coaling and gifting the same player every time.
Almost three persons choose alison n1.

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Who is the mafia right now for u? And what do u choose this night?

These two points are what a town have to begin with.
I've not looked back at Made's interactions, nor have I read the thread yet. At this moment before doing that, they are Wilgy and Kyle.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Heists”