Total votes: 8
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 101

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 6

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Bullzeye wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
thellama73 wrote:That was a bad role to lose. I wish Vomps had made at least some effort this game.
Shifting blame now?
To be fair Vomp made very little effort, he even said himself that he wasn't really reading the thread. He kinda brought it on himself a bit.
Sure, but also this.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:That was a bad role to lose. I wish Vomps had made at least some effort this game.
Shifting blame now?
To be fair Vomp made very little effort, he even said himself that he wasn't really reading the thread. He kinda brought it on himself a bit.
Sure, but also this.
What, you mean that post where he claims to believe Elohcin is a civ even after she flipped baddie in a lynch? Yeah, real helpful.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: The Hobbit Mafa [Polls]

Post by Russtifinko »

Who is a killer?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:03 pm

A Person
No votes

Boogs
birdwithteeth11 (6), Captain Bunny Killer (10), Spacedaisy (11), Leamiteo (12), A Person (17) 29%

Bullzeye
No votes

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Captain Bunny Killer
Epignosis (9) 6%

Dom
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

fingersplints
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

insertnamehere
fingersplints (15) 6%

kneel4justice
No votes

Leamiteo
No votes

Lizzy
No votes

thellama73
Vompatti (4) 6%

Metalmarsh89
No votes

Ninja Blooper
No votes

SpaghettiEverywhere
No votes

Snow Dog
No votes

Spacedaisy
Turnip Head (13) 6%

Turnip Head 2.0
No votes

Vompatti
thellama73 (3), insertnamehere (5), Boogs (7), >SpaghettiEverywhere (8), nijuukyugou (14), Bullzeye (16) 35%

Whoever took Russti's internet. (Host/Mod/Dead)
Russtifinko (1), S~V~S (2) 12%
Total votes : 17
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Shifting blame now?
Sure, but also this.
What, you mean that post where he claims to believe Elohcin is a civ even after she flipped baddie in a lynch? Yeah, real helpful.
No, that post where he claims that he still stands by the theory that there were baddie elo voters, even though he was wrong about elo. That changes nothing about you.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Boogs »

To Leomatti- Here's one example where I answered your question. I also answered again today with Llama, have you not been reading any of my posts or do you just like pointing fingers at me?
Boogs wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Image
The reason I brought up Lizzy specifically was I was giving an example of someone who caught my eye because there's a lot of people barely taking and I think instead of going after the obvious choices, we need to look to the other direction. She's been quiet along with several others that go with the flow.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Night 4

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:I don't know what's going on, but I have one point to make: No one has suggested the possibility that the indy team could be aligned with the full-strength baddie team. If that is the case, we may be scwewed.
I don't think anyone has suggested it because, first, it's ridiculously unlikely (it's only Night 4), and second, it would be against the elves' best interest to stop being a win-with-any-faction independent group.

I also don't get why anyone would be screwed. If the elves became aligned with the Townie Goblins, then so what? It doesn't mean they get BTSC, it doesn't mean they acquire a kill, and it doesn't mean they even know who the Townie Goblins are.

This leaves me scratching my chin: What was your purpose in raising this absurd possibility?

Is it to incite paranoia about a group who would strategically want to stay neutral, would not know the identities of those with whom they were aligned, and would thus remain ignorant of how to succeed? Because I damn sure can't imagine any other reason for you to plant such a bizarre and unrelated thought in the thread.

What happens for the Townie Goblins when the cave-dwelling Goblins are all but wiped out?

As Miss McLachlan once put so eloquently, there's no one left to finger- no one here to blame. But I bet you've got plenty of people to talk to honey, and there ain't no one to buy your innocence. :eye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Boogs wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Boogs wrote:Speaking of low posters from my thoughts earlier, why have we squashed all discussion SpaceDaisy could be bad since Day 3? There was still a possibility she could have been on the other Goblin team. Just throwing out there people that should be brought up again we seemed to have forgotten are the real targets.
Wasn't the main suspicion of SpaceDaisy the way she interacted with MP? If that is the case, I don't see how that makes her a candidate for the other goblin team.
Indeed it was at first. But, she's sliding by now as a low poster just like Lizzy, Hedgeowl, and a few others. I just really have a gut feeling the people we continuously are trying aren't getting us anywhere. I'd be happy with low poster getting lynched today to find the real Goblins or Smaug, as well as I personally obviously think something weird was still going on with the Mongoose lynch and think Snow is shady and bad still. I can't put my finger on it, but I just don't see how we were wrong about Mongoose and she conveniently turned up Bilbo... Something weird is going on. So I'd throw my vote to hopefully lynch Snow, Lizzy, Spacedaisy, or Hedgeowl today. I know you personally think Vompattii has something and strangely enough, we have been getting along very well in this game because we typically disagree. But I feel very much you are civ in this game and I won't throw a vote on you today or anytime soon. I think the Epignosis thing is a distraction also. I'm not sure He is civ, but I don't feel he's suspicious enough to get my vote just yet either.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

There's exhibit A and B Leo, but thanks for trying to get me lynched anyway.

Adding Leo and A person to that list of low posters i think are bad
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boogs wrote:There's exhibit A and B Leo, but thanks for trying to get me lynched anyway.

Unless A Person offers some explanation for his habit of last minute votes without posting, he is rocketing up to the top of my vote list for tomorrow.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

So, for clarity sake (because a perfect baddie strategy would be to misrepresent a post and hope no one looks):
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:For the record:
Vompatti wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Vompatti wrote:My theory is that Mongoose is good and Mongoose voters are bad. :srsnod:
I seem to remember you having a similar theory about Elo though :p
That is correct and I stand by it regardless of the facts. :|
Vompatti wrote:By the way I still think llama is evil but that doesn't stop me from thoroughly agreeing with the review above.
Vompatti wrote:I woudln't mind going through the back way if you know what I mean.

Also, Mongoose wasn't bad? Who would have thought!
I can't really say I would bet Vomps is good from all of this, but I think his play style cuts both ways. While it's easy to get away with devious behavior when you're zany, it's also easy to be a ping for an experienced leader in the game who can fall back on his "bad gut" on a player who's hard to read. Plus, it's convenient for unexperienced players to follow along, because they don't know how he usually is.
The point is that your gut vote for Vomps is a perfect and fishy cover. Vomps defended mongoose against you, and she was good. Vomps claimed you were bad, and now he's dead. It was his fault he was an easy target, but it's the baddies fault he was targeted.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Snow Dog »

RIP Vomps.

I was jailed btw.....not that anybody noticed my absence, not even boogs....thanks guys.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Epig, you have any other reason other than my moment of paranoia? I answered that post back when you posted it, so if you've still got something to add, I'm here.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:RIP Vomps.

I was jailed btw.....not that anybody noticed my absence, not even boogs....thanks guys.
I did, but that says absolutely nothing useful about your alignment.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Epig, you have any other reason other than my moment of paranoia? I answered that post back when you posted it, so if you've still got something to add, I'm here.
I wasn't bumping that post for you. ;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:

I did, but that says absolutely nothing useful about your alignment.
. :disappoint:

No....but it hurts
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Wow, really? Is it true Boogs didn't notice? That's strange, since you were his top suspicion, and then he jumped on the vomps train...

linki: Boogs, you did? Did you mention it? I'm am seriously trying to be fair here.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Wow, really? Is it true Boogs didn't notice? That's strange, since you were his top suspicion, and then he jumped on the vomps train...

linki: Boogs, you did? Did you mention it? I'm am seriously trying to be fair here.
I am pretty sure nobody mentioned my absence. Could have missed it though.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Snow Dog wrote:

I am pretty sure nobody mentioned my absence. Could have missed it though.
Dang it. That was partially a linki mix-up. I thought Boogs said he did mention it. But I am still interested if he wants to explain that.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Night 6

Post by Russtifinko »

Night 6 Riddle

Tonight we have a guest submission! This one's homemade, and really tough. You can find out who made it after the game. I thought it was pretty clever.

Both liquid and solid
The great in the small
I can come back from Hell
But you'll see nothing at all
I border space and measure time
I move without warning
I'm ice cold at night time
But red hot by mid-morning
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote: The point is that your gut vote for Vomps is a perfect and fishy cover. Vomps defended mongoose against you, and she was good. Vomps claimed you were bad, and now he's dead. It was his fault he was an easy target, but it's the baddies fault he was targeted.
Or it is the fault of civs like me who can't tell when Vomps is good or bad because he makes no effort. You don't know that any baddies even voted for Vomps (unless you are one yourself.)

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm voting for slippers. They sound very useful indeed.

Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

thellama73 wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote: The point is that your gut vote for Vomps is a perfect and fishy cover. Vomps defended mongoose against you, and she was good. Vomps claimed you were bad, and now he's dead. It was his fault he was an easy target, but it's the baddies fault he was targeted.
Or it is the fault of civs like me who can't tell when Vomps is good or bad because he makes no effort. You don't know that any baddies even voted for Vomps (unless you are one yourself.)
I didn't vote for vomps, and serisouly you think no baddie would jump in where a clear non-teammate vote is available?

It's totally possible you went with your gut and baddies joined in. I'll give you that. But it could be the other way too.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote: I didn't vote for vomps, and serisouly you think no baddie would jump in where a clear non-teammate vote is available?
I don't know one way or the other, but it's certainly a possibility. It happens all the time. Why would baddies implicate themselves in a civ lynch if they didn't have to? This would be especially true if Boogs is civ too.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for slippers. They sound very useful indeed.
And the Goblins shuddered. :noble:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Dom »

The point is that your gut vote for Vomps is a perfect and fishy cover. Vomps defended mongoose against you, and she was good. Vomps claimed you were bad, and now he's dead. It was his fault he was an easy target, but it's the baddies fault he was targeted.
CBK, you are conveniently ignoring how wrong Vomps was about other people. I don't know what that means, but I don't think you're giving Vompatti a very fair appraisal.

If this is true, Boogs truly now has my eye.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

If it is not too late I, of course, also donate 50 gold.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Day 7

Suddenly, there was a puff of smoke and a blinding flash. People screamed and cried out, and ran every which way.

When the commotion settled a bit, the light still had not faded. The sun had come up.

"What sorcery is this?" the people yelled. "Who among us is a practitioner of witchcraft?"

They never got any answers to that question. However, they resolved to send the travelers on their way as soon as they could be gotten rid of. They even offered them some daggers, hoping they would kill each other off before they could make any more trouble.

Night 6 has ended and Day 7 has begun. No one has died.
Also, there is a sale on daggers in the store! All are 40% off until day's end.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Wha? Good morning everyone.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: The Hobbit Mafa [Polls]

Post by Russtifinko »

What item should the inventor put on the market?

Poll runs till Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Earmuffs...If you can't hear the votes, they don't count. (-3 vote total for the day -- 1300 gold)
No votes

Earplugs...Like earmuffs, but smaller! (-1 vote total for the day -- 500 gold)
No votes

Soft slippers...mmmmm, cozy. (You may follow someone silently, learning their role. -- 2000 gold)
thellama73 (2), Epignosis (3) 67%

A secret special sauce (Host/Mod/Dead)
Russtifinko (1) 33%
Total votes : 3
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

yay ^_^
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Yay no death! I guess.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:Yay no death! I guess.
That's what "No one has died" generally means.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
the "I guess" was in reference to the "yay" not the "no death" because I have no idea what just happened.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
the "I guess" was in reference to the "yay" not the "no death" because I have no idea what just happened.
So....Yay! I guess?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Leamiteo »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote::disappoint:
I second this ^ :( :( :( :rip: Vomps
thellama73 wrote:
Shifting blame now?
I said I suspected Vompatti and I voted for him. I was wrong. But I didn't try to convince others to vote for him. They did that on their own. And Vompatti did nothing to try to stop us from lynching him. It's as much his fault he got lynched as anyone's, since he was not contributing to the civ cause. I'd be surprised if he was even sending in his protection PMs. I don't really feel sorry for him. What happened is the inevitable result of making no effort all game.
I hear you on this point. I am going after those who jumped at the oppurtunity to vote for someone (vomps) not on their team (bad baddies!) I am looking hard at AP, unless of course I get offed by him tonight.
Boogs wrote:To Leomatti- Here's one example where I answered your question. I also answered again today with Llama, have you not been reading any of my posts or do you just like pointing fingers at me?
Boogs wrote:{/quote]

The reason I brought up Lizzy specifically was I was giving an example of someone who caught my eye because there's a lot of people barely taking and I think instead of going after the obvious choices, we need to look to the other direction. She's been quiet along with several others that go with the flow.
I have been reading, I asked for specifics if you had them, not about just generally non-posters.
thellama73 wrote:
Boogs wrote:There's exhibit A and B Leo, but thanks for trying to get me lynched anyway.

And I am not a low-poster comparatively, a little quiet, yes, but that's just me and how I do. I think you're taking gentle prodding from me a little too harshly. I'm just testing the waters here like everyone else. But your suspicion hopping isn't necessarily helping your case.

Unless A Person offers some explanation for his habit of last minute votes without posting, he is rocketing up to the top of my vote list for tomorrow.
:srsnod:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 7

Post by Dom »

wat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

:coffee3: um good morning?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Boogs, who are you looking at today?
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Dom wrote:
CBK, you are conveniently ignoring how wrong Vomps was about other people. I don't know what that means, but I don't think you're giving Vompatti a very fair appraisal.

Does "conveniently ignoring how wrong vomps was about other people" refer to elo? I didn't ignore it. I already addressed that. And didn't I include it in that post? I wanted to offer the full picture, and I did. Are you conveniently ignoring that Vomps flipped civ? Because I'm not sure what your point is. That vomps must be wrong about llama? Of course he could be. So could I. But it doesn't change the point that llama could easily get away with leading the charge on a zany player with a "gut feeling" and then put the blame on Vomps dropping the ball.

But I'm right there with you on the Boogs thing. He's still my top pick.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote:

Does "conveniently ignoring how wrong vomps was about other people" refer to elo? I didn't ignore it. I already addressed that. And didn't I include it in that post? I wanted to offer the full picture, and I did. Are you conveniently ignoring that Vomps flipped civ? Because I'm not sure what your point is. That vomps must be wrong about llama? Of course he could be. So could I. But it doesn't change the point that llama could easily get away with leading the charge on a zany player with a "gut feeling" and then put the blame on Vomps dropping the ball.

But I'm right there with you on the Boogs thing. He's still my top pick.
I don't think that you're really giving being logical when it comes to Llama, though. I'm not saying Vompatti MUST be wrong about him, but I am saying that you said who Vomps was right about, and then asked why he couldn't be right about Llama too. My response to that is that Vomps' opinion is kind of like... well... I don't have an analogy other than randomly picking marbles out of a bag or something :p I see no rhyme or reason behind Vomps' thoughts this game, and I don't think that Llama lynching him makes Llama bad.

I do, think, that Boogs is fishy for dropping Snow Dog on the day Snow Dog was silenced. Boogs voted Vomps right? So, Boogs went after a very easy to lynch player rather than his actual suspicion when his actual suspicion didn't say much (anything) that day?
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 31

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

No, that post where he claims that he still stands by the theory that there were baddie elo voters, even though he was wrong about elo. That changes nothing about you.
Yo CBK, just wanted to say that this is wrong--
read further back on vomps. youll find that he actually thought elo was good.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 31

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Night 3

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

Vompatti wrote:Would you believe me if I told you I was almost about to post that Eloh is almost certainly good and that it would be a huge mistake to lynch her and now that she turned out bad I'm glad I didn't post that because it would have made me look bad, q.m.
and here is the quote of the post in case you were going to be lazy and not actually look back.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I didn't lead any charge. I just happened to vote first and other people followed me. I can't control what they do. If that's how it's going to be, I will hold my vote until late today so you can't accuse me of taking the lead. Maybe I will follow your vote and let you be responsible for a change.

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I did notice SnowDog was quiet, but I wasn't sure what was going on with it. I did not post my thoughts on it, but it did make me partially influence the decision I did not cast my vote on him to start with. My vote for Vompattii was to save myself when I noticed the poll was ending and I was going to be busy with friends and not sure if I could check. But I won't deny the fact I did trust llama's judgment on Vompattii even if Vompattii turned up civ because I trust llama in this game dispite that the last 2 lynches haven't turned up as everyone has wanted. I keep saying, we need to try for low posters and then 3 of them swoop in conveniently to try to get me near the end of the lynch... And that means you SpaceDaisy, Leo, and A person.
Me not saying I knew Snow was silenced now paints me bad? That's funny because Snow JUST said he was jailed and if I recall, that's a Wood Elf ability right? That's something an Indy would do. So I'm not connecting how I'm now a top suspect?

Linki Capt Bunny: I voted Vomps again because I had to save myself and look how early my vote was. If any of my suspects got my vote, it would have accomplished nothing in this lynch since no one else was agreeing with me.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Spacedaisy »

Boogs, I have thought you were bad for a long time. If Vomps flipped bad, then maybe you would have a case that I "swooped" in and tried to get you, but if I wasn't trying to save a Baddie this makes no sense. I feel very certain you are bad and you have been allowed to slide your way out too many times. I feel certain enough to vote you now in fact, because short of a Baddie outing him or herself I doubt I will change my mind.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Boogs wrote:I did notice SnowDog was quiet, but I wasn't sure what was going on with it. I did not post my thoughts on it, but it did make me partially influence the decision I did not cast my vote on him to start with. My vote for Vompattii was to save myself when I noticed the poll was ending and I was going to be busy with friends and not sure if I could check.

I understand voting to save your own skin.

But I won't deny the fact I did trust llama's judgment on Vompattii even if Vompattii turned up civ because I trust llama in this game dispite that the last 2 lynches haven't turned up as everyone has wanted. I keep saying, we need to try for low posters and then 3 of them swoop in conveniently to try to get me near the end of the lynch... And that means you SpaceDaisy, Leo, and A person.

Umm, no. This is simply not true. If you look at my contribution compared to AP, we are NOT in the same category (me: 68, AP: 26). I have at leas I vote right after I get off work, but have been posting during my lunch break for the last few lynch posts (excluding today, it was after my Sunday afternoon nap). This is simply not true and a huge overstatement. Daisy also clearly explained her absence, if you have been reading the thread I'm sure you saw.
However we did get this sign of life on day 6:
A Person wrote:Hi everyone, currently my computer is broken, so I'll not be able to check into the thread very consistently. If I am gone too long feel free to replace me if you have to, I don't know how long it will take to get a working computer :(

>SpaghettiEverywhere wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Would you believe me if I told you I was almost about to post that Eloh is almost certainly good and that it would be a huge mistake to lynch her and now that she turned out bad I'm glad I didn't post that because it would have made me look bad, q.m.
and here is the quote of the post in case you were going to be lazy and not actually look back.
Wow. That was a bit unnecessarily caustic, don't you think?

Remember the rules, have fun is in there twice! :D
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Dag frick. I fail at formatting today. My two sense is under the bolded in the above posts.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Who said you knew that Snow was silenced?
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Leamiteo wrote: Remember the rules, have fun is in there twice! :D
3 times!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Ok, there was a bunch in there in response to what I said about llama. My dad's heading home now, and we're going out for the evening. I will have to look back through everything later (and that does not make me lazy, SE, though I appreciate the correction). I am willing to reread llama. I, by no means, assume that anything I have said is foolproof. But I do feel suspicious of him.

However, I think Boogs is obviously bad. Boogs, not mentioning snow does not make you bad. Voting for vomps does not in itself make you bad. Ignoring your number one suspicion and suddenly voting a convenient unpredictable player simply on trust of a player who was obviously wrong about the last lynch... that looks bad. You voted as the third voter on Vomps when only one person had voted for you.

Return to “Previous Jobs”