Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 0]

Post by Thunal33 »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:45 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:34 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:25 pm Meh he’d still be better off trying to pocket Nutes or Mac unless he’s teamed with both

That’s true for multi and single ball
I know someone from MU who played a 3p scum faction exactly the way she would play town, like putting lots of thought in solving and townreading/scumreading exactly the same people she would as town with the exception of her teammates. However, if I randed 3p (which I still never have) I imagine I would strategically tweak my reads to improve my appearance and further my team's agenda. Do we think most scum members would solve just like they would as town except for their teammates or strategically change their reads from what they actually believe?
Tim will play scum whatever way he thinks gives him the best chance to win
I've never actually played with Tim but I did barely skim his champs qualifier at one point, does he always try really hard to look towny and post a lot as wolf or is that just a champs thing?
That was my second wolf game ever and while I enjoyed the acclaim it is probably not sound reasoning to think it locked me into that particular approach. It wasn't "just a champs thing" but it also wasn't likely to become my "definitive wolf meta."
Wow, I knew you were newer but that's really impressive for your second wolf game ever.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 570

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:46 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:43 pm I don't have any solid suspects right now, but I don't get the push on DrWilgy. I just don't think he's done anything I can sort as AI, why are people scumreading him already?
It's a tradition as old as time itself to pile votes on DrWilgy the moment he shows up on Day 1. Even when he's on a sockpuppet.
We must sacrifice the woogy to ensure a bountiful harvest.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tutuu
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 584

Post by MacDougall »

Votes on Hyena and Wilgy are indeed acceptable.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 627
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:39 pm I had not seen this post until now. I was not fully present in the thread at the time, and I think I said as much. I apologize for engaging but not following up. But I wasn't really here. Was it also you that called me out for not joking around in real time with everyone else? Same deal as that.

I was interested in pushing tutuu at the time, and you're right that I was more interested in her than Mac here. I eventually arrived at a comfortable town read on her. This exchange was part of that.

Do you still feel this way about Mac?
Yes, I was also the one who called you out about not joking around in real time with everyone else. I let that go and gave you the benefit of the doubt, but then, like, you did it again with that post, so I was like, "is something going on here?" Either way, I still think Mac did act weirdly at that point of the game. I also don't think I've ever seen him be, like, hilariously brutally honest about people's playstyles like he was to me ("hyena scumsides as town") and tutuu ("tends to sheep her friends" or something like that). It came off in a way to discredit what we were doing.
Well all of my lack of engagement with certain things was due to me not being fully present in the thread last night. I was focused on the game for a little bit, but then I started doing other things, and eventually I was fully focused on those Other Things.

Mac being "hilariously brutally honest" is not at all out of character for him. That's, like, his signature move.

I don't have a firm read one way or the other on Mac yet. I have no reason to call him a suspect.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:47 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:25 pm Meh he’d still be better off trying to pocket Nutes or Mac unless he’s teamed with both

I know someone from MU who played a 3p scum faction exactly the way she would play town, like putting lots of thought in solving and townreading/scumreading exactly the same people she would as town with the exception of her teammates. However, if I randed 3p (which I still never have) I imagine I would strategically tweak my reads to improve my appearance and further my team's agenda. Do we think most scum members would solve just like they would as town except for their teammates or strategically change their reads from what they actually believe?
I've never actually played with Tim but I did barely skim his champs qualifier at one point, does he always try really hard to look towny and post a lot as wolf or is that just a champs thing?
That was my second wolf game ever and while I enjoyed the acclaim it is probably not sound reasoning to think it locked me into that particular approach. It wasn't "just a champs thing" but it also wasn't likely to become my "definitive wolf meta."
Wow, I knew you were newer but that's really impressive for your second wolf game ever.
All the best wolf games in champs were from new players this year. i guess it's last year now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What does a wolf hyena look like?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:48 pm Votes on Hyena and Wilgy are indeed acceptable.
I agree with this. Kill us both, and let god sort us out.

Our bodies shall be thrown on the pyre together Hyena, we can even share a hug in death to not go into the dark alone. Our ashes shall be blown to the winds.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I think the first one was better, to be honest. It was in my home community though where I could play big fish and really drive the thread.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:50 pm What does a wolf hyena look like?
I take it you aren't reading posts.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:49 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:39 pm I had not seen this post until now. I was not fully present in the thread at the time, and I think I said as much. I apologize for engaging but not following up. But I wasn't really here. Was it also you that called me out for not joking around in real time with everyone else? Same deal as that.

I was interested in pushing tutuu at the time, and you're right that I was more interested in her than Mac here. I eventually arrived at a comfortable town read on her. This exchange was part of that.

Yes, I was also the one who called you out about not joking around in real time with everyone else. I let that go and gave you the benefit of the doubt, but then, like, you did it again with that post, so I was like, "is something going on here?" Either way, I still think Mac did act weirdly at that point of the game. I also don't think I've ever seen him be, like, hilariously brutally honest about people's playstyles like he was to me ("hyena scumsides as town") and tutuu ("tends to sheep her friends" or something like that). It came off in a way to discredit what we were doing.
Well all of my lack of engagement with certain things was due to me not being fully present in the thread last night. I was focused on the game for a little bit, but then I started doing other things, and eventually I was fully focused on those Other Things.

Mac being "hilariously brutally honest" is not at all out of character for him. That's, like, his signature move.

I don't have a firm read one way or the other on Mac yet. I have no reason to call him a suspect.
If it isn't out of character for him, then I'd lean towards calling him town then? Because although I had reservations about him near the beginning of the game, I don't think he's pinged me since then? Which is why I've been calling him more towny than Tutuu?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:48 pm Votes on Hyena and Wilgy are indeed acceptable.

Our bodies shall be thrown on the pyre together Hyena, we can even share a hug in death to not go into the dark alone. Our ashes shall be blown to the winds.
why the sacrificial inclination, doctor?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:51 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:50 pm What does a wolf hyena look like?
I take it you aren't reading posts.
down with ketchup
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 452

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:43 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:32 pm [VOTE: TacoSecurityProvisions] aubergine
@TonyStarkPrime where u at?
busy
what percentage of this thread have you read so far?
Maybe something between 6 and 8
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:25 pm Hyena meta

Town Hyena

Scum Hyena

Yeah, that's pretty accurate, actually, lol
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:51 pm

why the sacrificial inclination, doctor?
Because I was looking through new magic cards and saw https://scryfall.com/card/khm/241/pyre-of-heroes
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

how about making alison give abilities to non-consensus-townreads? people that are in the middle of everyone's reads?

because townread people are already incentivized to die, and with their death goes the permanent powerboost from alison

so making alison turn null people into trackers, and then forcing those people to out their tracking result could produce some good content to solve alignments from, no?

even if we are worried that people might lie, it will still technically solve and produce content
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

112 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:36 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:31 pm
112 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:29 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:26 pm
112 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:23 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:20 pm112 is a duck
This comment had a negative effect on my life.
darkwing duck???
ducky from the land before time???
fr your avatar isn't a duck dressed as a detective?
nope lol

it's Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes dressed as one of his alter egos, Tracer Bullet.

also nute maybe town

What was your thought process in switching this read?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:52 pm

If it isn't out of character for him, then I'd lean towards calling him town then? Because although I had reservations about him near the beginning of the game, I don't think he's pinged me since then? Which is why I've been calling him more towny than Tutuu?
You just said suggested that Mac may have been trying to "descredit what you were doing", but now you are saying you've been calling him town, or at least "more towny than tutuu". I am unclear on your position here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:43 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:32 pm [VOTE: TacoSecurityProvisions] aubergine
@TonyStarkPrime where u at?
busy
what percentage of this thread have you read so far?
Maybe something between 6 and 8
Have you gleaned anything from that small window?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:50 pm

All the best wolf games in champs were from new players this year. i guess it's last year now.
My second wolf game ever I did nothing but post cat gifs before being unable to post most of day 1 (my school wouldn't let me access PerC) and got yeeted day 1. Then everyone underestimated my wolf game and I had like a 7 or 8 game town streak before randing wolf again and solo carrying to the win.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:54 pm how about making alison give abilities to non-consensus-townreads? people that are in the middle of everyone's reads?

because townread people are already incentivized to die, and with their death goes the permanent powerboost from alison

so making alison turn null people into trackers, and then forcing those people to out their tracking result could produce some good content to solve alignments from, no?

even if we are worried that people might lie, it will still technically solve and produce content
I don't really understand what her role is or how it works, but this feels like it's a good line of thought.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:54 pm how about making alison give abilities to non-consensus-townreads? people that are in the middle of everyone's reads?

eh nvm. they could just come up with non-incriminating tracking results. and we cant leash the track because leashing tracks doesnt work.

so probably correct to give alison a pool of towny ppl to choose from, but not people that are obvious night kills for the first few nights
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:57 pm

I don't really understand what her role is or how it works, but this feels like it's a good line of thought.
she permanently gives powers, the most town-related one i saw was tracker. she can permanently make people trackers
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:55 pm
Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:52 pm

You just said suggested that Mac may have been trying to "descredit what you were doing", but now you are saying you've been calling him town, or at least "more towny than tutuu". I am unclear on your position here.
Yes. When Mac made those posts about me and Tutuu, I thought he could have been trying to discredit what we were doing, especially if he was scum. However, everything else I've seen from him outweighs the stuff that has kinda pinged me (the brutally honest posts and the stuff I was mentioning in my post to you). Right now, I'm townreading Mac.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

alison probably just getting soup killed n1 honestly lets be real lol. the OP warned about claiming your role. whatevs
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

112 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:19 am
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:18 am
Hyena wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:59 pm ANYWAY

It looks like my towncore right now is Nutella, Tutuu, Kylemii, and Thunal? Sloonei, Mac, and Syn are NOT in based on reading this page.
You shouldn't be townreading me. Why are you?
yeah that's a big flag

most of Hyena's posts have been NAI with one that I thought was towny
112 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:26 am a few off-topic posts for Tim is NAGL
112 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:38 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:04 am Now let's play some MAFIA!!!!
ok MR is scum
I dislike that 112 has these surface level takes that she never pursues or prods the people she's scumreading with, she just moves on to the next take. It feels like she's not really trying to sort people out or solve the game but just making reads for the sake of making them.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@Hyena what do you think of the recent suspicion against you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:58 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:57 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:51 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:50 pm The obvious suspects, Mac and Nutella.

Jack, syn, hyena.
Are these all town reads? Why the bottom three?
Yeh

I think they’re town
Okay.

Why?
Syn is consistently underestimated idt he really has to do much early as mafia to be fine
me?

underestimated?

in THIS economy?
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: 112] aubergine
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am back to scumreading Sloonei and town reading Hyena.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:51 pm

I think the first one was better, to be honest. It was in my home community though where I could play big fish and really drive the thread.
My first wolf game ever was my first game ever. My second wolf game ever was my third game ever.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:02 pm I am back to scumreading Sloonei and town reading Hyena.
If Hyena is town, this is the way.
Image Image Image
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:01 pm @Hyena what do you think of the recent suspicion against you?
I feel like I'm being reaction tested right now, to be honest. XD I don't believe anyone is seriously suspecting me at the moment.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

oooh actually i just remembered - tim absolutely town without shadow of a doubt. he jumped on slooni cuz of the perceived TMI slip from slooni about mafia teams alternating night kills. if tim was mafia and that was the case i think more likely he would assume thats the standard and sloonei would know. i dont think he would think to jump so fast. so tim lock town innocent child if there are in fact alternating night kills
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:20 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:18 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:16 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:08 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:58 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:56 pm

I thought it was horribly flawed...almost flawed enough to think it had to be intentional...and was considering breaking my intent to ignore the thread for a good chunk of time.

Now I am pissed, because you have forced my hand.

WTF do you find to like in that post?
The middle bit about Nanook seeming relieved to have something to talk about resonated with me in particular. Why do you hate it, Mr Up2nothin?
Because the idea that a w!Nanook would be so hard up for things to talk about that he would pick a fight with a potential town leader over fruit is absurd. w!Nanook picking a fight with some nonentity that no one really knows? Sure. w!Nanook joshing with Nutella to butter her bread a little and buff his postcount? Maybe. Nut what Nutella described there seemed accurate as description, and seemed like something w!Nanook would just never do...so the fact she presented it at all is disturbing, and the way you backed it was even more disturbing.
what? why do you think the bolded?
For exactly the reasons stated. The Syndicate absolutely runs on feelie reads. w!Nanook uses pointless off topic interactions to butter you up, not to attract your attention in any conflict feeling way.

Just like if I were a wolf I'd be blowing smoke up your add by 'mindmelding' on this the same way Sloonei did rather than actually analyzing it.
This does not seem like an accurate representation of my response to that post.

And I also still do not follow your response to it.
Shit happens. Try ten times and if you still can't follow ping me and I'll explain it again.
you're so aggro on here lol

ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:24 pm Hyena might be town here actually. There is some information rocking around in my brain that says that this is his town meta.
in 2 words or less can you please describe the difference between Hyena's town meta and wolf meta?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

for me? please? love you
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:23 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:14 pm i just googled cherimoya and i have never seen one of these things in my life. what the hell

anyway
Dude theyre hard to find but so fucking good if you can.

You gotta chill them and eat them with a spoon avoiding the seeds and skin. It's like ice cream
i like to buy the ice cream without seeds and skin personally

ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:53 pm
Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:27 pm

Town Hyena

Scum Hyena

Yeah, that's pretty accurate, actually, lol
can we just pin this

i have to go sleep bye
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:01 pm @Hyena what do you think of the recent suspicion against you?
I feel like I'm being reaction tested right now, to be honest. XD I don't believe anyone is seriously suspecting me at the moment.
I mean, right now, Mac is the main one suspecting me, and this is after he called me town once, mafia one other time, and town another time. Him flipflopping on me comes more from Mac trying to figure out my real alignment. Who else is really suspecting me outside of sheeping someone else's read on me?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i don't think i've played a game with 2 mafias since like 2004
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Town Hyena

Scum Hyena

oh, i see you did it already
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:24 pm Hyena might be town here actually. There is some information rocking around in my brain that says that this is his town meta.
in 2 words or less can you please describe the difference between Hyena's town meta and wolf meta?
Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:05 pm for me? please? love you
okay ur mafia im actually serious. super confident ur mafia. ur mafia. i think u popped in and tried to look towny. ur mafia

[VOTE: Kylemii] aubergine
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

112 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:31 pm sloonei town, anyone who disagrees is not seeing the game well
yeah ok darkwing duck

ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: hyena] aubergine "I'm being reaction tested" is the safest way to address blanket suspicions. I also did not care for the progression of their read on me in the exchange we just had.

I'm about to become distracted again. May leave half an eye on the game, but I won't be here to respond to everything in real time.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

chill dude i'm not even popping in i'm just catching up
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

big if true

ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:07 pm [VOTE: hyena] aubergine "I'm being reaction tested" is the safest way to address blanket suspicions. I also did not care for the progression of their read on me in the exchange we just had.

I'm about to become distracted again. May leave half an eye on the game, but I won't be here to respond to everything in real time.
:ponder:
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:04 pm oooh actually i just remembered - tim absolutely town without shadow of a doubt. he jumped on slooni cuz of the perceived TMI slip from slooni about mafia teams alternating night kills. if tim was mafia and that was the case i think more likely he would assume thats the standard and sloonei would know. i dont think he would think to jump so fast. so tim lock town innocent child if there are in fact alternating night kills
At the risk of triggering tim again:

I like this post.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”