64%

Total votes: 22
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 9]

Post by Syn »

also idk what you mean by out of synch with feelings

i feel like I've expressed more emotion in this game than all my other games combined
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

is it because i'm not panicking and trying to blow up the POE every fifteen minutes? lack of neuroticism is a scum tell now?

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:48 am I guess ....

.... it's Syn?
yeah for sure

that's why I explicitly told you guys to burn Michelle's chop protection and use it to deflect the chop onto me

you are the one who has argued for town to no-chop instead

come the fuck on

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

go back to the plan I laid out and you will see definitively what my alignment is and you don't waste a track on me either

ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:38 pm so all of those three actions happened on the same night? was it night 4 or night 5?
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:28 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:27 pm What night did Wilgy target Michelle?
Last night. N5.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Hyena wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:54 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:52 am
Hyena wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:51 am I just had a thought. @Dyslexicon How much do you trust Kyle right now?
Probably the most of all. He literally killed Nanook and outed Ted.
How scumread was Nanook at the time he died? If I recall correctly, Nanook was a top wagon the day before at one point and was heavily scumread? Should we be giving Kyle a lot of towncred for that?
if it's relevant, I picked Nanook for Jack's cop check when I got it for that same night as the vig shot

so definitely POE

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:01 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:58 am @Alison if i accept ur bargain today and we yeet non-bargainee mafia today we all win

so help us find the mafia and i accept ur bargain?
i don't think you should accept as power is useless
tutuu should accept because alison will just not doc our important PRs if we are openly and actively trying to fuck her over

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:10 pm i didnt ask for this fucking situation why do i have to be the sole decider and it falls on me to decide between one person thinking ive made a dick move if it goes wrong and they get screwed over and the whole town thinking ive made a dick move if it ends up being wrong and we all lose and get screwed over. why dont i make every single one of you lose wouldnt that be the most fair
accept it

you are not forced to use it

just holster

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:36 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:10 pm @Alison @Dyslexicon @Hyena @Justplayingitcool @Kylemii @Long Con @Michelle @Syn

stuff that need to be clarified, please let me know because i dont remember everything:

1) when was dead nutella put in contact with LC by hyena's role
2) when did kyle steal alison's power in order to offer her a bargain
3) when did wilgy attempt to visit michelle, and was it on the same night MR made wilgy visit himself, and was all of that on the same night ted used his busdrive?
4) did hyena try to put dyachei with nutella in contact during n2?
5) who did hyena try to put in contact with again on n4, n5, n6, n7, and n8?
6) what were all of long con's track targets again, as well as all of his remove-from-poll targets again and on which nights?
7) who were kyle's targets that he stole from using alisons' power on all days, and what did he do with all of those actions?
8) who did master radish use his self-redirect on on n4, n5, n6 and n7?
9) what were all of syn's targets from n4 and onwards
10) apart from michelle and jpic claiming ted's songs does anyone else claim them?
11) does anyone except tutuu and kyle claim to have played baseball with sloonei?
@Alison @Dyslexicon @Hyena @Justplayingitcool @Kylemii @Long Con @Michelle @Syn

i am assigning the following to hyena: 1), 4), 5)

the following to kyle: 2), 7)

to long con: 6)

to syn: 9)

i will take: 8), and TSP's targets and update everyone's time of death

anyone is free to try to help with 10) and 11) because those arent easy

jpic - can u please double check that 3) was on the same night, and also could u please look into made? can i leave you to write a summary for Made - all actions including him and everything we know about him?
I answered 9 when MR took over your list but sure I guess I'll do it again

n1 - silence (cat) on sloonei
n2 - tetris (marmot) on MR
n3 - cop (jack) on nanook
n4 - vote steal (112) on tim (-> michelle)
n5 - baseball (sloonei) on NOBODY
n6 - vote nullification (ted) on tim
n7 - 1-shot role check (wilgy) on dizzy
n8 - charged laser (tim) on NOBODY (not charged)

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

alright you goobers stop voting for no-chop and just deflect michelle's chop onto me

ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

I changed my mind, if tutuu is mafia and wins this game it'll be hilarious
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

imagine being mafia and assigning homework to the town
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:56 pm imagine being mafia and assigning homework to the town
that really would be hilarious
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hilarious because..... it's true????
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

halfway through Made's ISO. mostly been shitposts so far lmao
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

is it common practice still for hosts to announce lylo and milos
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

lylo and stirch
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i grab a notepad from my briefcase and quickly scribble a note there, "lylo and stitch joke: unpopular???" and then discretely put the notepad away
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

@tutuu
Made wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:28 pm oh btw...
I'm immortal now bitches
:epig:
(also, this emoji is apparently called : epig : which is hilarious)
Made wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:29 pm (the kill not going through last night was a coincidence tho, that wasn't me)
Made wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:46 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:42 pm
Made wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:42 pm does no one cares to ask me why i'm immortal or is even vaguely interested in this sudden revelation?!?
why are you immortal
it's a whole thing, but TECHNICALLY i'm not, it's just the chain of events that would lead to my death are pretty unlikely from what I understand. I got it because a unlikely set of events happened, and then there was a boss battle. It was a whole thing.
idk if my immortality survives a soupkill type situation so I'll won't say too too much more than that
Made wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:51 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:48 pm one role: place a prediction for the slim chance of not being NK'd on a single night

another role: literally unkillable

ok
figuratively, think like a combination lock. things need to happen before I can die. It's like a combination of Falcon and the prediction role with a slice of tetris. Nights have been very fun in Casa de Made
Made wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:52 am oh, before I forget!
I talked to Epi last night, he said I can start bus driving people tonight if I want. So like changing people's targets and stuff. Anyway I can use that to do help us out?
Made wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:52 am
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:51 am anyone else have active abilities they've yet to claim for last night
woah, crazy timing. for the record tho, I don't start my bus driving gig until tonight
Made wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:59 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:53 am made what the fuck is your role

how are u an immortal busdriver im sorry wat
It's a whole thing. Basically, every time I beat Epi at DDR, he has to make me more OP. I could remove myself from the poll if I wanted, but that's a bit of a flex on top of immortality. We decided bus driver would be more principled.

(but like for real for real, don't tell dunya. from what I can tell, she doesn't know about the immortality yet)
Made wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:15 am okay, so there is actually a way MR could be telling the truth. I could of cursed Radishes from the ability Alison gave me. I didn't, but that power does exist. Did anyone else get that power from alison???
Made wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:21 am Jokes aside, since it doesn't seem like there's soup shit this game, My role is most similar to the role Jpic is claiming. Hopefully everything I've said so far starts to make sense in that context, but i can of course say more if you need. You'll probably figure it out tn when you visit
Made wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:33 am
Kylemii wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:24 am that's actually even more vague lol
I'm still dealing with trauma from Spiderverse, but basically, Dunya runs a bistro, I get paid based on chop totals and get to buy different things off the menu with the money I make off the chops
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:07 pm Okay so last night me and Epi played baseball...which is odd because Kyle was supposed to end up at my place but ended up at my own? Note to self; don’t curse Kyle because it’ll curses you back :(
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:09 pm Anyways, Kyle is immortal, if you vote me I’ll die.

Also, a squirrel think I’m his dad. Hexes are hard
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:11 pm Somehow I targeted myself. I feel like a god. The mania is setting in
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:13 pm And Kyle you goof, I told you you needed to pay off Epi and Dunya if you wanted to be a bus driver *sigh*

I have every attention to die today, hopefully it’ll bring clarity and shit
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:27 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:19 pm
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:16 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:13 pm Okay!

So who is the NEXT contestant on "shot at by Tim and mysteriously survived"?

Since I got roleblocked I did indeed still have a charge, and I blasted one of you last night...

So here's the deal...anyone bulletproof outs with a COMPLETE, BELIEVABLE explanation or I just lock in my vote and call it a day.
Hi, I am invulnerable when Kyle isn’t me. I also talk to cats like the girl from the wild thronberries.
If you were me would you describe this as "complete and believable"?
something interacted with my invulnerability last night, at first I thought it was it transferring to Kyle. Might of been both transfer and your shot
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:30 pm I unfortunately do have to go afk for a little. But yeah I was bus driven to myself last or something like that cuz I hexed Kyle to give him the power to be a fatherly figure to small animals, and now Alvin and the Chipmunks live with me
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:31 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:28 pm made, did you or did you not use your busdriving GD powers
I did not, I don’t ha e it. Kyle would of had to purchase it. My role gives me points based on vote totals I can use to buy shit like bus driving, vote perks etc. it’s like a reward program.
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:36 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:33 pm
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:30 pm I unfortunately do have to go afk for a little. But yeah I was bus driven to myself last or something like that cuz I hexed Kyle to give him the power to be a fatherly figure to small animals, and now Alvin and the Chipmunks live with me
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:31 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:28 pm made, did you or did you not use your busdriving GD powers
I did not, I don’t ha e it. Kyle would of had to purchase it. My role gives me points based on vote totals I can use to buy shit like bus driving, vote perks etc. it’s like a reward program.
Im confused, you said you busdrove then you said you didn't?
There’s a post where I told Kyle to go to a bodega down the street from my apartment. If he didn’t “pay off the church” for his “mind freak” (mind control) power, nothing would happen but the perks I already bought.

Since it seems Tim shot me, I should probably admit that Dunya found out Epi gave me immortality and took it away. (I got shot and lost my one time immortality :haha:)
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:38 pm
Syn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:37 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:33 pm
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:28 pm But yeah, Tim is skeeming here, idk what he’s going for, but killing Kyle is ridiculously anti town. Don’t kill him wtf.
I'm just irritable because I've had three shots and haven't killed anyone. This is like the most meme worthy vig role ever.

And just because I had to check and you were obviously the most towny shot I could take I went ahead and blasted into your invulnerability do now I need another three days to charge and if I am still alive at N10 I am shooting myself.
Your shot went through? Shouldn't Made's bus drive target have died too then?
I did not buy a bus driver use. I did not bus drive and from how Kyle is talking neither did he probably
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:40 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:37 pm
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:33 pm Any last second questions? cuz I do need to get. Scummy or w/e yeah, I’ll be back in like 5 hours. If you need me I’ll be cleaning my room like I’m fucking Cinderella
1. Where you surprised to find you had targeted yourself?
2. How do you know you targeted yourself?
3. Why did you tell Kyle last day that he would find a bus drive, if you didn’t have one at the time?
Yes.
2. I cursed Kyle to talk to animals and now I am Otis from back and the barn yard
3. I thought he could purchase the bus driver role himself.
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:45 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:43 pm
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:40 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:37 pm
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:33 pm Any last second questions? cuz I do need to get. Scummy or w/e yeah, I’ll be back in like 5 hours. If you need me I’ll be cleaning my room like I’m fucking Cinderella
1. Where you surprised to find you had targeted yourself?
2. How do you know you targeted yourself?
3. Why did you tell Kyle last day that he would find a bus drive, if you didn’t have one at the time?
Yes.
2. I cursed Kyle to talk to animals and now I am Otis from back and the barn yard
3. I thought he could purchase the bus driver role himself.
1. Why? It was obvious it would happen.
2. What the fuck are you talking about.
3. Why was this relevant to tell him? Why did you think that? Why did you not tell him that he would receive double voting instead for example?
1. Not from my POV, this was my first time using alisons power
2. I cursed Kyle to talk funny, and now I’m talking funny
3. Figured it wouldn’t matter cuz he’d get everything, but since Tim shot me, that didn’t happen. Unless Kyle also got my kill protector.
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:48 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:44 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:17 pm Legacy read:

There are no wolves in Kyle, LC, Tutuu, Dizzy, Syn, JPIC and I will rage if you guys ever chop one of them

Probably no wolves in Michelle, HK, Tim, Hyena (in decreasing order of confidence)

Wolves in Made, Wilgy

Moral of the story: yeet Alison first.
I will be following this like the bible
Kill me then kill Tim. If you have time kill HK, then kill Alison in case she’s the only one left

This is my legacy too I guess. Do what he says, I pretty agree with this save Michelle, but not the end of the world.

Okay logging off for real
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:37 pm but yeah, uh, I don't actually think tutuu is scum. LC is prob fine. Kill Tim then kill HK. Personally, I'd go for someone else before Alison, but that cuz i still don't see why she needs to die. but yeah.
great game ____ & _____!! (i technically can't mention their names or i'm complying with the curse)

see y'all on the flip side

1000 post in one game is new record, and third new record in a row :haha:

but yeah, see ya later nerds :slick:

It is finished.
Summary: who the fuck knows. I have included everything remotely related to his role, hopefullyI didn't miss. Antyhing, but it sounds like he purchases stuff based on the chop totals. From the sounds of it, he only bought the busdriver and the immortality. I didn't understand a thing about the curse, but it was Alison who gave Made those powers from the sounds of it.

Kyle got double voter. Not sure how many votes we had on the day kyle stole from Made, but I'm going to assume he got double voter due that's all he could have afford.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 8]

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:10 am
Day 8...intermission

You may not be able to see yourself dead in your dreams...
but you sure can see others dying.

When a hero sacrifices themselves for the greater good,
is it always in the best interest?

Dodo needs to keep sleeping and keep dreaming to find out.

Made has not made it out alive.

Made was Engi Crewmember, Town.

Collect scrap to trade in for a new ability. Scrap for that Day equals the number of votes the Day’s victim received. Every five scrap unlocks the next tier. Example: Five scrap collected and cashed in = a modest ability. Thirty-five scrap collected and cashed in = a superb ability.

Dual Lasers: Your vote is worth two.
Med Bay: Two votes against you will not count.
Halberd Beam: Add a vote by PM to two adjacent names on the poll
Flak Cannon: Make any three additional votes by PM (must be different names)
Mind Control: Control the person your target will target at Night
Zoltan Shield: Any single attempt on your life will fail
Stealth: Take yourself off the poll permanently

It is still Day 8. Made has been removed from the poll. Please vote elsewhere.
Made's flip for context
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Ty jpic and everyone else for the effort
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

it's funny I joked about charging up a laser attack and then I ended up stealing two lasers later
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

made could have eventually taken himself off the poll forever :0
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Michelle can you ask if you are allowed to use ur power to force a no chop please? Just so we know if we can
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:51 am @Long Con Why did you decide to track Tutu btw?
To honour Tim's wishes. :srsnod: And because I could have seen her being a big focus based on the previous day.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Alison wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:54 am I'm gonna be kinda tilted if we no exe, mafia shoots a bargainee and is outed and I lose after carrying the town as 3P.
I would say that a wolf with a sense of fair play and decency would simply shoot a non-bargainee. :srsnod: No need to trash a 3p for no reason.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Alison wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:02 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:56 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:47 pm What is the argument for no exeing? By my count it doesn't give town an extra exe whether there's 1 or 2 mafia members.
Tell me is any mechanically cleared without a bargain with you?
You are for all intents and purposes mechanically cleared, because we're going to vote you to check your claim and you're either going to die as an outed wolf or you'll be cleared at EOD.

JPIC is only scum if there's 2 wolves.

Hyena and Syn are uncleared.
:ponder: Proving Michelle's ability doesn't clear her alignment-wise.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:08 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:54 am I'm gonna be kinda tilted if we no exe, mafia shoots a bargainee and is outed and I lose after carrying the town as 3P.
I would say that a wolf with a sense of fair play and decency would simply shoot a non-bargainee. :srsnod: No need to trash a 3p for no reason.
he would do that wouldn't he... :0
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:16 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:47 pm What is the argument for no exeing? By my count it doesn't give town an extra exe whether there's 1 or 2 mafia members.
You are for all intents and purposes mechanically cleared, because we're going to vote you to check your claim and you're either going to die as an outed wolf or you'll be cleared at EOD.

It pseudo-clears her alignment because if she was wolf with a poll changing ability she'd almost certainly have used it earlier.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

mildly and wildly pinged positively and negatively by syn fishing for whether I can copy thief alison's gift powers that she's already used on other people and also by him offering to die today.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Alison wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:17 pm

It pseudo-clears her alignment because if she was wolf with a poll changing ability she'd almost certainly have used it earlier.
On a teammate? Michelle's the deepwolf of the team in this hypothetical. Why not save herself?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:21 pm

On a teammate? Michelle's the deepwolf of the team in this hypothetical. Why not save herself?
tutuu made a good point earlier that mafia most certainly would have used it straight away to yeet Mac or Nutella etc
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:19 pm mildly and wildly pinged positively and negatively by syn fishing for whether I can copy thief alison's gift powers that she's already used on other people and also by him offering to die today.
what

I haven't fished that

I know you can't

you literally asked her in thread and she said no

wtf is this

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

michelle using her ability doesn't clear her

it just prevents her from using it if she gets outed N9 and needs to be chopped D10

using it D9 on me reduces POE and prevents her from using it in a w!michelle world tomorrow

ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:10 pm @Alison @Dyslexicon @Hyena @Justplayingitcool @Kylemii @Long Con @Michelle @Syn

stuff that need to be clarified, please let me know because i dont remember everything:

1) when was dead nutella put in contact with LC by hyena's role
2) when did kyle steal alison's power in order to offer her a bargain
3) when did wilgy attempt to visit michelle, and was it on the same night MR made wilgy visit himself, and was all of that on the same night ted used his busdrive?
4) did hyena try to put dyachei with nutella in contact during n2?
5) who did hyena try to put in contact with again on n4, n5, n6, n7, and n8?
6) what were all of long con's track targets again, as well as all of his remove-from-poll targets again and on which nights?
7) who were kyle's targets that he stole from using alisons' power on all days, and what did he do with all of those actions?
8) who did master radish use his self-redirect on on n4, n5, n6 and n7?
9) what were all of syn's targets from n4 and onwards
10) apart from michelle and jpic claiming ted's songs does anyone else claim them?
11) does anyone except tutuu and kyle claim to have played baseball with sloonei?
N1 removed Michelle
N2 missed
N3 removed falcon, tracked Hyena
N4 removed Long Con, tracked JPIC
N5 removed tutuu, tracked ted
N6 missed
N7 removed Alison, tracked hollowkatt
N8 Kyle removed tutuu, tracked tutuu
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:23 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:21 pm

tutuu made a good point earlier that mafia most certainly would have used it straight away to yeet Mac or Nutella etc
That is a good point.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Thanks

And yea if not mac or nutella than at least jack after he got revived and was confirmed town cop

Unless mafia michelle had to fulfill some kind of condition before she could unlock her role and she couldnt use it to yeet jack
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

I have a deja vu of a game where a wolf said he has a vig shot in a chat with townies and all the townies said they want to die first.
Syn was in the game but I don't remember him in that chat. His willingness to die at Eod is similar with that game.
I don't want to see a new town flip :sigh:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Syn wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:23 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:19 pm mildly and wildly pinged positively and negatively by syn fishing for whether I can copy thief alison's gift powers that she's already used on other people and also by him offering to die today.
what

I haven't fished that

I know you can't

wtf is this
you asked for clarification when I said that I could create new power roles that have already been created, when you thought alison had said otherwise, which is information that a wolf syn would want in order to plan their endgame choices

just a ping
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Night 5:
Wilgy rolecops Michelle; receives role claimed by Dizzy
Master Radish visits Wilgy and makes him visit himself
Tedxtr has a busdrive and he kills MartinGG99
Long Con tracks Ted and claims he saw him swapping himself with Michelle (and visiting Martin)

I cant figure it out lol

Its not possible without knowing the order of operations i think
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

and like I said you asking to die puts a wrench in the brain too
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

positive wrench
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

like any time anyone says "I'm cool with being eliminated if it helps town" it flips the switch in my brain that's like "a wolf would never say that, wolves hate being eliminated"
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:49 pm like any time anyone says "I'm cool with being eliminated if it helps town" it flips the switch in my brain that's like "a wolf would never say that, wolves hate being eliminated"
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:49 pm like any time anyone says "I'm cool with being eliminated if it helps town" it flips the switch in my brain that's like "a wolf would never say that, wolves hate being eliminated"
:feb:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I could be playing a game and 6 wolf people could do nothing but offer to become yote and it would work 100% of the time
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

the solution is to adopt an obama 'then perish' meme attitude in all circumstances
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:59 pm the solution is to adopt an obama 'then perish' meme attitude in all circumstances
LMAOOOOOOO
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

You have some excess of imagination, all of you.
I better not read it and go straight to sleep and check things in the morning.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:41 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:23 pm
what

I haven't fished that

I know you can't

wtf is this
you asked for clarification when I said that I could create new power roles that have already been created, when you thought alison had said otherwise, which is information that a wolf syn would want in order to plan their endgame choices

just a ping
i'm gonna be dead

also

alternatively, it's very towny of me to correct towny kyle from making an endgame plan reliant on gifting abilities he can't gift

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”