[END] Fight Club Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 100

Re: [NIGHT 5] Fight Club Mafia

Post by S~V~S »

I searched MPs posts in all of the threads, and this was the only fight i could find that Keterman was in.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 78

Post by unfurl »

timmer wrote:snip<<
And OF those six, going back to my notes, it seems there are four who have either not yet fought, or if they did fight, they lost and are presumably still at fight level 1: Boomslang, Hedgeowl, juliets and Keterman. (Again, double-check if you have time).

snip<<
I thought he was saying keterman, had not fought here, or at least had lost and was leverl 1

ahhhh I need to make a spread sheet so I can keep things in order
but I have not had the time or the patient to do it, and dont know if I will, but I think I need to put things down eventually

linky SVS
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Sorsha »

I'm going with Hedgie and boom boom
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I am also voting for Boomslang and Hedgie.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 162

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Night 2

Black Rock has won the fight. Keterman has not been seriously injured.

Players have exited and entered the fight club.

It is now Day 3. You have 40 hours to decide who will fight.
But he lost. As someone who also fought & lost, I will say that I gained no experience from that fight. I am a bit confused.
I apparently marked that down incorrectly on my spreadsheet. Thanks, SVS.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

All right, since I have been basing my analysis on what turns out to be an incorrect fact, I am happy to vote for Boomslang and... I think I'll pick someone else who hasn't fought yet.... Elohcin.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Black Rock »

I voted for Canuck and Boogs.
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I'm just now checking in for the first time since I voted. I thought it was fairly obvious that everyone who didn't vote was going to end up dying, so not terribly surprised there. But that's what happens when you don't participate in Sock games.

I figured I would have a lot less time to catch up and vote, but since I just got home from work, I'm going to finish watching the Reds game, and then come back, catch up, and vote.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

;)
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Bullzeye »

Voted Boom and Hedge, seems like a good idea.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Hedgeowl »

Seems like I need to start training for a fight considering my loss last time. Thank you for coming to my defense llama. :hugs:

I don't mind trying again, so I will vote myself and Boom.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: [DAY 5] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Kylemii »

Bullzeye wrote:
Kylemii wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Kylemii wrote:i'm going to a party that won't be over until the poll end time, so i need to vote now. i'm going with bullz.

worst case scenario, if he's an unrecruited civ then he can just replace back in for nevi.
This is really lazy. You haven't actually contributed to anything against me, just said you'd been thinking about it earlier. When exactly was this 'earlier'? We were only in the same city twice iirc, right at the beginning when only DH wanted to fight and then on day 3 when I was injured and couldn't post. Also saying it's fine to lynch a civ because I'll just replace back in sounds like you know you're wrong and are coming up with an excuse before it's proven so you can fall back onto it later. Pretty weak really.
no, it's just good strategy. the poll was leaning towards voting a player who was likely not a recruit. we've seen dead unrecruited civs replace in in the past so there is precedent for it.

i hadn't contributed anything against you because there was no motivation to do so. we were all neutral until very recently and there was no lynch mechanic.
I know dead civs can replace back in, but it's not an excuse for lynching them. If I'd been lynched and then replaced back in you wouldn't have been able to rid yourself of your part in my death by saying "oh it's okay he came back in". Plus for all you know that 'strategy' could kill an active civ and then replace an inactive baddie with an active one. Maybe not in this game where it's likely that the recruits are players who'd been relatively active, but still.

Plus you saying you'd had similar thoughts to people airing suspicion of me is completely unverifiable since you never mentioned it before, and since you never gave any examples of things that had made you think that it could just as easily be a lie. Basically your vote feels like a classic low flying bandwagon vote. I've done it before, used a prior engagement as an excuse to drop a quick throwaway vote onto someone who looks like a likely bandwagon target and hoped my vote would be forgotten in the shuffle.
See... You're agreeing right there that it makes more sense for someone like you to have been recruited than for an innactive player who is seeking replacement. The risk of you rplacing in as a baddie in that circumstance was basically negligible. Anyways you're saying that as if you were a guaranteed civ which is not at all true. No matter how you look at it a bullzeye lynch was far more likely to result in a baddie lynch than a nevi lynch would have been.

I'm not obligated to share every single thought and idea I have, and I usually don't unless its something no one else has noticed. There's really no point in saying things you don't feel strongly about.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Bullzeye »

Kylemii wrote: See... You're agreeing right there that it makes more sense for someone like you to have been recruited than for an innactive player who is seeking replacement. The risk of you rplacing in as a baddie in that circumstance was basically negligible. Anyways you're saying that as if you were a guaranteed civ which is not at all true. No matter how you look at it a bullzeye lynch was far more likely to result in a baddie lynch than a nevi lynch would have been.

I'm not obligated to share every single thought and idea I have, and I usually don't unless its something no one else has noticed. There's really no point in saying things you don't feel strongly about.
Never said I was a confirmed civ. Obviously I know I am one though so I do know that my own lynch was incredibly unlikely to result in a baddie lynch. I never said any differently to the idea of it making more sense for an active player to be recruited. In fact earlier in the day I specifically said that if Tyler has recruited an inactive player then he's wasted a recruitment and isn't really playing his role very well.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I too will vote Boom & Hedge.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

"I know dead civs can replace back in, but it's not an excuse for lynching them. If I'd been lynched and then replaced back in you wouldn't have been able to rid yourself of your part in my death by saying "oh it's okay he came back in". Plus for all you know that 'strategy' could kill an active civ and then replace an inactive baddie with an active one. Maybe not in this game where it's likely that the recruits are players who'd been relatively active, but still."

The point of this paragraph relies on the assumption that you were less likely to be a baddie recruit than nevi was.

*hedgeboom*
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:If you guys still think Bullz or Vompatti are bad, I would be willing to fight either of them and try to kill them.
And I suppose you'd be doing this favour to us all out of the goodness of your heart and not for any personal gain like an increase in fighting skill?
I don't see any reason it can't be both.
unfurl wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:I think that Hedge and Boomslang sound like great ideas. timer's idea on that seems super intelligent to me. Why risk leveling up baddies when we have perfectly good civswho need a boost?

Voting.
How and why, do you really think they are good civs so easily based in a theory?

There is only one mafia this game, I think they are the only ones who can be so sure everyone else that is not with them are civvies :huh:

am I just the only one, who does not get why sometimes people can so easily trust others? :p
Good point, unfurl, and also remember that if two civs fine, only one of them will get a boost. The other will be worse off.
unfurl and llama: but DH was bad, and I think timmer's idea that Durden could only recruit from the town he was in seems really logical. Admittedly, it is an unsupported assumption, but if you make it then they are both confirmed civs. Neither has won a fight, so they're still both likely level 1. That means they are very unlikely to inadvertently kill each other, and they may not even injure one another. Very little downside here, the way I see it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Unfurl killed someone on her first fight.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah. But I thought he was talking about Hedge & Boom, and addressing it to you & Unfurl?

I am so confused, lololol
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Yeah. But I thought he was talking about Hedge & Boom, and addressing it to you & Unfurl?

He said that people who hadn't fought before and were at level 1 were very unlikely to kill each other, and I was just pointing out that it has happened before.

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by a2thezebra »

thellama73 wrote:
Keterman wrote:I think we're all a little too eager to jump on the vote-for-those-that-haven't-fought-yet train. I don't think it's a bad idea either but let's consider all of our options before we choose one.
Keterman wrote:I want to fight Hedgeowl because we're both from Wilmington and why not.
I don't like this one bit. Keterman wants to be thoughtful and consider all options, then a short time later he votes because "why not"? Also notable is that he voted to fight someone clearly weaker than he is, since Hedgeowl has lost one fight and he has won one. This would be understandable if he was admittedly trying to incapacitate a known or suspected baddie, but "why not" is not a good reason to put Hedgeowl's life in jeopardy.

I don't like it one bit.
It seems like this has already been cleared up, but just to address it, I admit I was rather inconsistent there in a rather short time, but here's why. When I say we should consider more options, I just mean we should do just that, consider more options. But the night is short and I don't see the harm in going with any particular plan until we get more answers. Voting doesn't necessarily mean declaring that my way is the right way, and in fact I thought my "why not" was indicative that I didn't feel strongly about what I was doing. The reason why I did it anyway was because at this point in the game there's no way to know if I'm making a bad decision or not, it's all speculation as you demonstrated yourself.

As for my fighting credentials, I've fought once, I lost, and I didn't get a PM, which Sockface said then and said more recently does not have any effect on the game. He's a cruel mod but I don't see why he would outright lie, he just leaves questions unanswered instead. At first I didn't like how you "didn't like" what I did as I thought it was pretty innocent, but if you were trying to start a bandwagon towards me I don't think you would make such a glaring error and then dismiss what you said earlier, so you're okay for now.
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Yes, I have to apologize to you Keterman, because I got the winner of that might mixed up in my records. I'm still watching you, though. :llama:

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Sooo much death. :( As teefies said, not entirely unsurprising given our host, but still always a jolt to the system when it happens. (Srrsly, does any host on the planet enjoy killing his players as much as our dear Mr. Daisy?)

RIP everyone. :(

So - something else is on my mind. I'm a bit worried about Kate. She was srrsly injured after her first fight then hasn't been around again since someone "vanished." I am a bit worried about what this "vanishing" is.

I'm completely down with the letting everyone who hasn't fought yet fight. I agree that trying to get as many of us as possible to higher levels is really the way to go.

votes boom and hedgey.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Timmer

I have a questions about your theory to see if I can wrap it around my head

You said that Tyler was perhaps only be able to recruit people who were with him

when do you think DH was recruited? he was in this places below in that order

[DAY-NIGHT 1] Fight Club Mafia - New Castle, DE
[DAY-NIGHT 2] Fight Club Mafia - Wilmington, DE
[DAY-NIGHT 3] Fight Club Mafia - Delaware City, DE
[DAY-NIGHT 4] Fight Club Mafia - Penns Grove, NJ
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alright, I'm all caught up. I think Timmer's theory about Tyler only being able to recruit from the thread he was in is a fairly logical idea, and I'm willing to run with it for the time being. Alex always makes his games have a very logical ebb and flow to them, and that would seem to fit the mold, so to speak.

I'll be voting for Boom and Hedge as well. I have no reason to distrust Boomslang, and I haven't really seen any case on Hedgeowl (except the potential no-hometown thing, but I think that was legitimate confusion or a misunderstanding), so the two of them it is.

Votes Boomslang and Hedgeowl
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 101

Post by timmer »

unfurl wrote:Timmer

You said that Tyler was perhaps only be able to recruit people who were with him

I spent a good chuck of last night trying to play with that very question. But it's just too complicated. Every way you approach it, you can trace back and forth multiple players who seem to be traveling together or agreeing with each other a lot, or what have you. It is certainly true that DH was hesitant to discuss his increased fight skill level at first, and then relented, which may or may not show that he had been recruited. It could also mean that at the time he was just a very determined survivor.

Honestly, considering that the whole theory is still just that, a theory, I gave up trying to figure it out. It's just too much to try to crack with one small piece of information.

To touch on my reasons for choosing Boomslang and Hedge today to fight, I notice a few people declaring those two to be confirmed civs earlier. IF my theory about Tyler is correct, then my short list of names are simply players who cannot be TYLER. It says nothing about them being recruits to Project Mayhem. AT ALL. A few of you need to realize this. It's entirely possible that in trying to keep Tyler from getting stronger, we're handing one or two of his recruits a chance at the same thing.
My siggie.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Leamiteo »

S~V~S wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
I am not a fan of the Nevin votes either, especially Johns. Llama is being Llama, he does this crap, I have seen him do it good & bad~ no indication of affiliation. Plus he voted before MP said he was seeking a replacement. I don't love Leas early random vote either, BUT I am a person who does not like doubting peoples RL reasons for game decisions. So if she comes back before the poll ends, that will get a big :eye: from me. otherwise, meh, we all have busy days in the summer.
I am voting for Lea. After this post, I made a few more linking her imo to DH, but i could see both sides of the story, and i kind of talked myself out of it. Then she came back, did not address any of that, but obviously read enough of the thread to give her opinion on a few posts.

Linki~ do you think he's bad, or are you just voting for him to force a tie?
I still haven't caught up on this thread, let alone gone back, sorry friends, but with new students days just around the corner and training and preparation on top of my other job I won't be able to be as active.

I'm at the top of page 6 of 9 in my format, but saw this and thought I should respond.

I guess I wasn't explicit enough, I didn't address specifically what you wanted, but I said I didn't follow DH; nor am I connected to DH. I was genuinely frustrated that there was such an offense taken and a target put on my back by DH saying, 'Leam's picking on me" (paraphrase) when others were also saying the same things I was in the thread. And the reason I didn't address that in particular is because I read ALL the posts at once and saw your reasoning through it come full circle. Anything more you want me to say?
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Keterman wrote:
timmer wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I thought you voted early since you would not be back when the poll ended.
:ponder:
Not trying to defend Leamiteo, but I've done this plenty of times, as town and scum, even in games where there was no mod punishment for missing a vote.

Wait, wut? Were these about me? Yes, I was out of town but we got back before we were expected to. I didn't want to miss the vote and I didn't have time to read. I explained all that to clear up things like the above quoted.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Leamiteo wrote:
Keterman wrote:
timmer wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I thought you voted early since you would not be back when the poll ended.
:ponder:
Not trying to defend Leamiteo, but I've done this plenty of times, as town and scum, even in games where there was no mod punishment for missing a vote.

Wait, wut? Were these about me? Yes, I was out of town but we got back before we were expected to. I didn't want to miss the vote and I didn't have time to read. I explained all that to clear up things like the above quoted.
I'm not trying to edfend Lea, but I do this ALL THE TIME. I vote early thinking I will not be back, but then make it back and can't tear myself away from the mafia thread, so I don't take these kind of things as an indication of baddieness, or even dishonesty.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Have you seen the original posts I referred to or only this one, that you responded to? I agree that you did not follow DH. And yes, he singled you out. That was what i found to be suspicious. That of all the people seemingly thwarting him, he chose to address YOU.

Perhaps you need to read back further. And I don't want you to say anything~ you say what you want.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:And I don't want you to say anything~ you say what you want.
I want you to say "I am Tyler Durden. Please lynch me." But only if it is true.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That isn't true, lol. So I won't be saying it :D
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Finally caught up on this thread and holy dead unrecruited civs Batman!!! Fools! If we don't hang together we'll hang together. :(
thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:And I don't want you to say anything~ you say what you want.
I want you to say "I am Tyler Durden. Please lynch me." But only if it is true.
Then I won't say that.

SVS, yes I did see what you said in your posts. You read into what was said between DH and I as distancing but it's not; we were not connected. I was pinged by DH, prodded, got flack for it from him for doing so, and now it's following me here. I don't have anything else to say other than I'm an unrecruited civ.

I have a few minutes to read back and try to pull together some thoughts now before the vote.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have been busy all day with engagement photos and birthday celebrations, so I am voting with the majority here and pitting hedge against boom
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

In the previous phase of the game we voted for who would fight during the day and they fought at night. Here we are voting at night, so tomorrow.... we lynch someone while two people are fighting somehow?
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey everyone! I am sorry, I hate being late, but I have been so busy today!! And I am still spending time with my family for my birthday (and while I still can, since I will be leaving in a week). I promise I will get the post up as soon as I can! But it might not be until sometime tomorrow.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey everyone! I am sorry, I hate being late, but I have been so busy today!! And I am still spending time with my family for my birthday (and while I still can, since I will be leaving in a week). I promise I will get the post up as soon as I can! But it might not be until sometime tomorrow.
*votes MP* :srsnod: :feb: :noble: :eye:
My siggie.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

OK, so I'm starting reading in the separate city threads, but there is no way I'm going to be able to completely do so before the vote ends, so I'll go with the majority tonight. *Hedgie and Boom*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!!!! ;airguitar: :wine:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

timmer wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey everyone! I am sorry, I hate being late, but I have been so busy today!! And I am still spending time with my family for my birthday (and while I still can, since I will be leaving in a week). I promise I will get the post up as soon as I can! But it might not be until sometime tomorrow.
Better idea: We spike his cake with laxatives. :feb:
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
timmer wrote:
While that sounds like a great idea, I'm skerred he'd actually share the cake. :p
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by a2thezebra »

thellama73 wrote:Yes, I have to apologize to you Keterman, because I got the winner of that might mixed up in my records. I'm still watching you, though. :llama:
And I, you.
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

bea wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
timmer wrote:
While that sounds like a great idea, I'm skerred he'd actually share the cake. :p
Having been with MP last weekend, I can vouch for the fact that he does indeed share cake. Beware, partiers! :omg:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yeah. But I thought he was talking about Hedge & Boom, and addressing it to you & Unfurl?

He said that people who hadn't fought before and were at level 1 were very unlikely to kill each other, and I was just pointing out that it has happened before.
Well, fair enough. I'm not saying we force them to fight each other, but they both voted themselves and seem willing enough to take on the risk. On the other hand...
timmer wrote: To touch on my reasons for choosing Boomslang and Hedge today to fight, I notice a few people declaring those two to be confirmed civs earlier. IF my theory about Tyler is correct, then my short list of names are simply players who cannot be TYLER. It says nothing about them being recruits to Project Mayhem. AT ALL. A few of you need to realize this. It's entirely possible that in trying to keep Tyler from getting stronger, we're handing one or two of his recruits a chance at the same thing.
This makes me feel stupid for not reading more closely. So I guess the brilliant idea is just pretty smart, not earth-shatteringly stupendous.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I am soooo sorry for missing the vote. I've been traveling all day and just got some down time enough to check the thread :( I am NOT having a good track record with this game, and I apologize. I would have voted for two of the people who hadn't fought yet, but I wasn't set on any two in particular. The ones with the majority vote at the moment are fine with me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Working on everything now, so post is forthcoming...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

NIGHT 5

Who should fight?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:11:39 pm

bea
Boogs (9) 2%

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Black Rock
No votes

Boogs
Boogs (8), Elohcin (13), Black Rock (26) 6%

Boomslang
timmer (11), Russtifinko (16), Sorsha (21), juliets (22), thellama73 (25), Bullzeye (28), Hedgeowl (31), DisgruntledPorcupine (32), Kylemii (34),
S~V~S (37), bea (39), birdwithteeth11 (41), Boomslang (44), Spacedaisy (45), Leamiteo (47) 31%

Bullzeye
No votes

Canucklehead
Canucklehead (15), Black Rock (27) 4%

DisgruntledPorcupine 2.0
No votes

Dom
No votes

Elohcin
Elohcin (14), thellama73 (24) 4%

Hedgeowl
Keterman (6), timmer (12), Russtifinko (17), Sorsha (20), juliets (23), Bullzeye (29), Hedgeowl (30), DisgruntledPorcupine (33), Kylemii (35),
S~V~S (36), bea (40), birdwithteeth11 (42), Boomslang (43), Spacedaisy (46), Leamiteo (48) 31%

insertnamehere
No votes

juliets
unfurl (19) 2%

Keterman
Keterman (7), unfurl (18) 4%

Kylemii
No votes

Leamiteo
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Mister Rearranger
Mister Rearranger (38) 2%

Nevinera
No votes

nijuukyugou
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

S~V~S
No votes

Sorsha
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

thellama73
Vompatti (4) 2%

timmer
No votes

unfurl
No votes

Vompatti
Vompatti (5) 2%

Everyone!!!!!! (host, mod, injured, dead)
MovingPictures07 (1), DharmaHelper (2), Metalmarsh89 (3), johns2jj (10) 8%
Total votes : 48
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 5: Insert Kill Here

insertnamehere has been killed by Project Mayhem. He was an unrecruited Policeman.

Boomslang and Hedgeowl have begun fighting.

It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [DAY 6] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Effective immediately, Metalmarsh89 2.0 is replacing Nevinera.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Nevinera »

Thanks, MM89! Still no baby, but it's got to happen soon.
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

timmer wrote:
unfurl wrote:Timmer

I spent a good chuck of last night trying to play with that very question. But it's just too complicated. Every way you approach it, you can trace back and forth multiple players who seem to be traveling together or agreeing with each other a lot, or what have you. It is certainly true that DH was hesitant to discuss his increased fight skill level at first, and then relented, which may or may not show that he had been recruited. It could also mean that at the time he was just a very determined survivor.

Honestly, considering that the whole theory is still just that, a theory, I gave up trying to figure it out. It's just too much to try to crack with one small piece of information.

To touch on my reasons for choosing Boomslang and Hedge today to fight, I notice a few people declaring those two to be confirmed civs earlier. IF my theory about Tyler is correct, then my short list of names are simply players who cannot be TYLER. It says nothing about them being recruits to Project Mayhem. AT ALL. A few of you need to realize this. It's entirely possible that in trying to keep Tyler from getting stronger, we're handing one or two of his recruits a chance at the same thing.
If I had money to bet, then my bet will be DH was recruited period 1 or period 2 the later, so assuming your theory and my guess is right, then Tyler will be amongs those players, but is a big IF which for now is just that a theory, so for now if feels like a wich hunt, but maybe as the game progress the list will get smaller
and it will be cool to see if there something to it
---

bye inh, looks like we will be able to find out people roles, when nk by project mayhem,
and I guess this answer my previous questions, they will be night killing people
from a game mechanic point of view, this is sort why I do not like games with one mafia, cause the mafia already know who is not in their team, so is easy for them to be sure whoever they kill is a great choice for them :p but to suck it up and try to figure out things :wall:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

RIP INH, the way i read an unrecruited police death by Mayhem is that one of the police has been recruited and knew who to target. Though why they didnt just recruit him instead I don't know.

Also welcome back Metalmarsh and good luck with the new baby Nevinera.

One thing I thought about that would support a theory that DH was recruited early is that early on he was not receiving heat from everyone regarding how much his plan resembled llamas early on in the game. If i were recruiting people I wouldn't want someone who is getting a lot of negative attention because as happened, the police are more likely to check that person out and find them to be bad. Again though, as unfurl says, this whole thing is just a theory.

Speaking of the police checking people receiving negative attention, I wonder if they checked llama and found him to be ok. When I put myself in their shoes he would have been one I wanted to check out. Just a thought though, I am not police just trying to think like them.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”