Post by TonyStarkPrime »

grogu why'd you retract on chop on day 4
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 7]

Post by Long Con »

Hubologists must die! Unless you're the last one. But I can't take that chance.
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 202

Post by Grogu »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:24 pm grogu why'd you retract on chop on day 4
Retract what? I didn’t have any result dude. Pay attention.
I’m a goddamn tree stump
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

All I had was a track I got n2 or n3 which I thought marmot or epi gave to me
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:27 pm Hubologists must die! Unless you're the last one. But I can't take that chance.
I think only one of us died. I had already claimed my lime green status day 1 Hubologist GOATS
LC don’t fuck with us
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

What did Lc claimed? Why does he need me dead lol
Image Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1299
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

vt
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

lc doing performative handwaving at hubo claims is sorta off-putting
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Would SPF know I was Hubo the night she died? She had a role that can disrupt others and had 3 shots so on n2 she can still use 1.
She’s my only true team mate and then marmot. It is just us?
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:32 pmvt
Haha 😂
Hey Lc don’t hate, I’m a Vt basically just a cooler color.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Is Lc the only VT in the game? Smells like BS. He’s prob scum and wolves got all the Vts as fake claims. I’m 99% this is the case. His actions and posts this game look scummy as fuck. He don’t even care to hide it.
Image Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 623
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:43 pm @Urist @Grogu @Jackofhearts2005 @MartinGG99 @sprityo

Why are all of you voting Slaver? From what I can tell based on your claims, this is not in line with your wincon, so y'all better have good explanations for your thinking.

@TonyStarkPrime Is your alignment known? If so, what is it? Is Slaver death part of your wincon? If not, please also answer the question above.

I feel like Marmot and LC should be more or less clear off this since they are voting to narrow the Enclave PoE, whereas I'd guess some people voting for Alison are doing it to avoid narrowing the Enclave PoE.
1. Sprityo is shooting Grogu per his BoS Joshua claim (and the fact that I've determined the only plausible town roles for Grogu happen to be the roles that Marmot and Sprityo claim to have). So take down the slaver and narrow the PoE at the same time.

Otherwise we basically flash-wagon him if he doesn't shoot, afaik there's no ability or role-blockers alive. And if Grogu flips town after being shot (if sprityo is town), then we can figure out who's the scum in Marmot/Sprityo, if its not both of them.

2. I've discussed and repeated my past opinions as to why the Slaver is likely mechanically forced and predisposed to scum-side with Encalve in the current game-state, who is the town's collective enemy. TL;DR if Enclave is going to die soon (which it potentially is imo with the solving as of recent day phases) then that puts greater urgency for Alison to achieve her win con or to try and defend who she really thinks is the enclave and try to scum-paint a different town in the hopes that Enclave shoots one of her enemies.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
Spoiler: show
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Damn nvm they have 16 names in the wasteland. That’s a shit ton and 3 died... that’s fuckimg weird. Why have so many damn Vts
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:38 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:43 pm @Urist @Grogu @Jackofhearts2005 @MartinGG99 @sprityo

Why are all of you voting Slaver? From what I can tell based on your claims, this is not in line with your wincon, so y'all better have good explanations for your thinking.

@TonyStarkPrime Is your alignment known? If so, what is it? Is Slaver death part of your wincon? If not, please also answer the question above.

I feel like Marmot and LC should be more or less clear off this since they are voting to narrow the Enclave PoE, whereas I'd guess some people voting for Alison are doing it to avoid narrowing the Enclave PoE.
1. Sprityo is shooting Grogu per his BoS Joshua claim (and the fact that I've determined the only plausible town roles for Grogu happen to be the roles that Marmot and Sprityo claim to have). So take down the slaver and narrow the PoE at the same time.

Otherwise we basically flash-wagon him if he doesn't shoot, afaik there's no ability or role-blockers alive. And if Grogu flips town after being shot (if sprityo is town), then we can figure out who's the scum in Marmot/Sprityo, if its not both of them.

2. I've discussed and repeated my past opinions as to why the Slaver is likely mechanically forced and predisposed to scum-side with Encalve in the current game-state, who is the town's collective enemy. TL;DR if Enclave is going to die soon (which it potentially is imo with the solving as of recent day phases) then that puts greater urgency for Alison to achieve her win con or to try and defend who she really thinks is the enclave and try to scum-paint a different town in the hopes that Enclave shoots one of her enemies.
Martin I claimed. Why would you shoot me? I’ll just be here mad at you and keep posting. You can kill me but you cannot silence me
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:33 pm lc doing performative handwaving at hubo claims is sorta off-putting
Huh?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:47 pm Also, the slaver adds restrictions to what the wolves can do.
Yeah but the slaver also has restrictions to what they can do

Once Enclave dies the game ends regardless if everyone's wincon has been fulfilled or not.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:37 pm Is Lc the only VT in the game? Smells like BS. He’s prob scum and wolves got all the Vts as fake claims. I’m 99% this is the case. His actions and posts this game look scummy as fuck. He don’t even care to hide it.
You are going down and I am not.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Why couldn’t sprit be the scum vig? Explain
Image Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:40 pm Martin I claimed. Why would you shoot me? I’ll just be here mad at you and keep posting. You can kill me but you cannot silence me
So, what, you lied about tracks or something?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:41 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:37 pm Is Lc the only VT in the game? Smells like BS. He’s prob scum and wolves got all the Vts as fake claims. I’m 99% this is the case. His actions and posts this game look scummy as fuck. He don’t even care to hide it.
You are going down and I am not.
This is not a towny reason. You should die.
What makes you trust sprit? What if they are scum vig? You think I get shot? Now they know I’m a tree stump? You cannot silence me. I’ll flip town and lead town to victory
Image Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:59 pm I’m sorry guys and gals. I think best case is to kill me here but let’s plan next steps.
We can win. I will win most likely, I am leaving tomorrow night and won’t have access to my phone for a bit.
I won a track a few nights ago and never used. I used it last night as I previously hinted I had saved a power, it was not my own.
Which means either we have an inventor or scum had an inventor and they were nice enough to gift it. This whole time I thought it was Alison or marmot but they claimed something else. Epi role was hidden so I thought maybe epi and that’s why he scum read me since I never gave the result to his gift? Idk.

I tracked sprit last night and is good...
this doesn't explain how you got mech info on Falcon
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

@Marmot, Grogu has claimed. Do you have info to share from last night?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:41 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:40 pm Martin I claimed. Why would you shoot me? I’ll just be here mad at you and keep posting. You can kill me but you cannot silence me
So, what, you lied about tracks or something?
No. I tricked falcon and others filled in the gaps and he got scared and outed himself. He was pushing me and I was pushing him then he hinted at results on Alison.
I liked Alison and I said; (paraphrase) I know what you did, tell us I have results. Then he flail and outed himself. Why would townbe afraid? He was one of the 3p jimmy jagged so oh well
Image Image Image
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 560

Post by Urist »

Lol grogu
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:44 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:59 pm I’m sorry guys and gals. I think best case is to kill me here but let’s plan next steps.
We can win. I will win most likely, I am leaving tomorrow night and won’t have access to my phone for a bit.
I won a track a few nights ago and never used. I used it last night as I previously hinted I had saved a power, it was not my own.
Which means either we have an inventor or scum had an inventor and they were nice enough to gift it. This whole time I thought it was Alison or marmot but they claimed something else. Epi role was hidden so I thought maybe epi and that’s why he scum read me since I never gave the result to his gift? Idk.

I tracked sprit last night and is good...
this doesn't explain how you got mech info on Falcon
I had zero... I have done this before and it is why I defended omega doing her stuff too. I saw a town player do it to us when I was scum last time and fucked us up. We thought they were tracker and they got a wolf killed. They were Vt with a fake result.
Image Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:45 pm No. I tricked falcon and others filled in the gaps and he got scared and outed himself. He was pushing me and I was pushing him then he hinted at results on Alison.
You tricked him, which implies you found him really scummy in order to fake that.

But as I read it there was a sudden "oh it was a cop check that makes sense"

and you just didn't question it despite you suspecting him enough to supposedly lie about a mech check
Grogu wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:26 pm Oh so it was a check? Hmm that kinda makes sense. Nvm
I saw falcon not claiming as him hiding info from us but makes sense if he wants to stay alive plus he stopped being annoying and talking about me. I just never thought it would be a check because why not check me? I guess it makes sense now that you mention it.
Like to me its like you were just some town having their first track or watch mech info and got really exicted and thought it must mean something bad on Falcon but then realized that wasn't the case.

I have a harder time believing you genuinely found the guy suspicious and decided to trick him and then go "That makes sense. Nvm".
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Urist wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:46 pmLol grogu
Urist is not funny. Look at the thread. I said something then falcon and others assumed something like a track or watch and I then pressed on. Only when I saw falcon caught reaction.
My only action this game was a track last night on sprit/daisy slot which resulted in marmot being targeted by them.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:48 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:45 pm No. I tricked falcon and others filled in the gaps and he got scared and outed himself. He was pushing me and I was pushing him then he hinted at results on Alison.
You tricked him, which implies you found him really scummy in order to fake that.

and you just didn't question it despite you suspecting him enough to supposedly lie about a mech check
Grogu wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:26 pm Oh so it was a check? Hmm that kinda makes sense. Nvm
I saw falcon not claiming as him hiding info from us but makes sense if he wants to stay alive plus he stopped being annoying and talking about me. I just never thought it would be a check because why not check me? I guess it makes sense now that you mention it.
Like to me its like you were just some town having their first track or watch mech info and got really exicted and thought it must mean something bad on Falcon but then realized that wasn't the case.

I have a harder time believing you genuinely found the guy suspicious and decided to trick him and then go "That makes sense. Nvm".
Because he claimed it was a cop check. I didn’t want to out our cop... I felt stupid and felt he was honest.
Then more things came to light and I went back on him.
Notice I back off him. Then went back and yes I had a scum read on him but I could be wrong. I had no true evidence
Image Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

You never claimed any direct mech info but I'm fairly sure that's the impression quite a few people got at that time, myself included.

Heck you even did these two posts back to back:
Grogu wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:20 am Has falcon claimed anything? I have reasons to believe he is a baddie
Grogu wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:22 am Sloone also super scummy so far, I was expecting him to be running this game if he was town from what I heard. Looks like a scum rand
The first one just leaves it up to vague "reasons" and is really pressing for a claim on day two but you handle Sloonei differently.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:48 pm

That’s exactly what happened. I thought he was scum, then his claim made sense. I said shit I don’t want to out the cop. Let me back off.
It made perfect sense to me. Sorry if you don’t see it that way
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:51 pm You never claimed any direct mech info but I'm fairly sure that's the impression quite a few people got at that time, myself included.

Grogu wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:20 am Has falcon claimed anything? I have reasons to believe he is a baddie
Grogu wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:22 am Sloone also super scummy so far, I was expecting him to be running this game if he was town from what I heard. Looks like a scum rand
The first one just leaves it up to vague "reasons" and is really pressing for a claim on day two but you handle Sloonei differently.
And what are you getting at? Those were two reads.... that’s all they were. There is zero info because I had none. Falcon was my top scum read. I didn’t want him to claim. I was wondering if he claimed anything. Many people claimed colors etc. I claimed lime green d1 or d2
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

@sprityo save your shot or shot some one else. I am a tree stump, I will be dead but I can post. I cannot vote or count for parity. I’m town
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Wild guess, Grogu is the architect Quincy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:55 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:51 pm You never claimed any direct mech info but I'm fairly sure that's the impression quite a few people got at that time, myself included.

And what are you getting at? Those were two reads.... that’s all they were. There is zero info because I had none. Falcon was my top scum read. I didn’t want him to claim. I was wondering if he claimed anything. Many people claimed colors etc. I claimed lime green d1 or d2
You didn't ask if Sloonei claimed anything.

Generally asking about any claims, while in the short span saying you think they're scummy, is generally a soft for having mech info.

It rarely isn't that in my experience.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Good luck Hubos and town alike. I wish I read more, I don’t promise to read tomorrow but I will the next day. I’ll have much time then, even if I die I’ll be here helping us. I trust marmot and tony the most outside of claims. Add urist here kinda.
Claim wise I trust Martin a lot and Kyle. Rest are all rand.
Image Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:56 pm @sprityo save your shot or shot some one else. I am a tree stump, I will be dead but I can post. I cannot vote or count for parity. I’m town
I haven't done the full math but I'm fairly sure one of you or sprityo is scum so there's no point in this message.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:58 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:55 pm

You didn't ask if Sloonei claimed anything.

Generally asking about any claims, while in the short span saying you think they're scummy, is generally a soft for having mech info.

It rarely isn't that in my experience.
I wasn’t as worried about him and falcon had hinted at info on Alison. You do understand that right? I wasn’t the only to point out, matter fact someone else did. Look it up
They called out him voting Alison without much fanfare
Image Image Image
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Thread is now locked. Host post awaiting transmission. Alison was Metzger
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks again sabie!

Alison was eliminated. She was
Metzger the Slaver.

Night actions are due by 6:00 PM EDT.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Night 7]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guy Fieri's wasteland descendent runs a Gecko Burger Bar and Grill in the ruins of Flavortown.

Somehow the developing conflict across the northern California wastes had left the primitive village of Arroyo untouched for all this time. It was a blessing given the other problems they already faced with drought and famine. They could only hope their Chosen was still out there making good on their pledge to return with the G.E.C.K. One villager had driven the rest to madness, however, with her constant insistence that the Chosen would fail. Their aunt Morlis had never liked that child, and nobody can be sure why. I suspect it was because her spirits were not in alignment with the Earth Mother, and that if she'd just partake in some of Hakunin's herbs she might finally chill the fuck out. She never did though. She wandered a bit too far from the village for the hunt recently and was ambushed by wasters from the west. They didn't even take anything from her; they just murdered her and left her to rot. The Chosen One had better hurry.

Some of Fallout 2's constant assault of dopey humor has inevitably become dated. It was a game of its time, and political jokes of 1998 are just not going to resonate with younger video/computer game audiences of 2021. I am barely old enough myself to get the joke sometimes. In the case of Daniel Bird, Vice President of the United States at the Enclave oil rig, the joke is not remotely subtle. He can be seen in his office working hard to learn how to spell words such as "potato". This is directly extracted from the misadventures of Vice President Dan Quayle of the Bush Sr. administration, famed utterer of nonsense and misspeller of "potato". Daniel Bird. Dan Quayle. Get it? :goofp:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Night 7]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 7 has ended.

Kylemii has been killed. He was:

The Chosen One of Arroyo

Grogu has been killed. He was:

Frank Horrigan of the Enclave

Day 8 is underway. You have 48 hours to place your votes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Urist
Loan Shark

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 8]

Post by Urist »

[VOTE: Poisynzie] aubergine

See y'all d9
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Actually they might be clear by factions right, can someone post the claims again?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

At some point someone should read the setup and tell me if and when we should sleep, I’ve forgotten this info
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:19 pm Actually they might be clear by factions right, can someone post the claims again?
They’re not
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m not really going to try to outlast marmot on this one for too much longer
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

But a little longer
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

But like also idk
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:19 pm At some point someone should read the setup and tell me if and when we should sleep, I’ve forgotten this info
Don't think there's much point to sleeping honestly. Maybe if there were fewer obvtown

Return to “Previous Jobs”