67%

Total votes: 18
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 1]

Post by Kylemii »

explain that point of view or i'll use console commands and make nanook's text so big it crashes ur computer
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:44 pm pulling out some weird personal response and clutching your pearls because you feel like your point isn't being respected or something but what you said doesn't make sense and i'd like you to just explain it instead of doing all that, if possible
is this directed at me?

if so I don't feel disrespected. I don't wearvpeaels. idk what false narrative yiu are coming up.with here but no. no.sir. not today.

you r the one that doesn't make sense.

drunk some water. I think u r dehydrated. u r not thinking right.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

I dont get it :(
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:47 pm explain that point of view or i'll just vote forever you until you do
oh u r talking to tim. u should use names when you are posting in a thread and multiple people r talking. jsn ♡

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

i have typos. hope what I been saying makes sense.

did Kyle listen?

Victories:
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by falcon45ca »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:27 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:11 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:52 pm Syn giving me the jeebies.

Gavial and Syn top scum.

Kza and Falc top town.

MacDougal and Quin town leans.
Quit trying to pocket me you stupid, sexy bastard
I'm not even trying. I just dont think you're scum.

I missed like 300 posts at work today so I'm just gonna leave and maybe skim after dinner, because like fuck. Eh?
Come on.
See, that's exactly what you'd say if you were trying to pocket me. And you've been towny LL so far, but I'm wondering if you're getting your kid to post for you like you did with your cousin that one game, so I'm not confident in that read either.
Well before you interrupted me I got up to what reads like a wolfy pop in from a potential Zfetch dupe.
I mean, the vibe is way different, but monkey's man, never trust a damn monkey. They're worse than birds.

Now to address your super mean accusation, wickedly cutting insult and belittlement of my yuge brayn - I haven't been getting the kids, or my cousin to post for me but I will confess, the last couple games I played left me sour. They just weren't fun and I'm feeling a bit like BB King.

And now I'm not gonna bother to catch up. It's not like I wanted to anyway.

Thoughts on Kza and Qwagger?
KZA is giving me town vibes, his solving is genuine I'd say.

Qwags is always an enigma, but he's not Qwaggin' yet...it's a new site for him, so I'll give him some space, but if his current level of play persists he will be in my POE.

I agree about Monkey, he's def pinging me as well.

You better not check out on me, cuz if you are town you'll A: understand my paranoia, and B: I need someone to join my The True Town of Tamriel Troupe, which has had very little interest so far.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

can someone explain seanzie vs tim for me? pretend I lack basic reading comprehension when u explain please. thank u ♡

Victories:
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Seanzie wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:44 pm
Qwags wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:43 pm
KZA wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:51 pm @Qwags what other reads do you have
I wanna know why Tim wanted to vote Senzie so quickly. Seems to be a vote just for the sake of voting.
I mean, to be fair, I'm voting him and I don't think he is voting me?
LOL...it's like a funhouse mirror. I suggest that you created an excuse to park a meaningless vote on me, and this guy falls from space to accuse me of parking a meaningless vote on you.

And you correctly point out that no such vote even exists.

This is why I haven't cast a vote. I would need about eight to hit all the people who really merit voting for, either for open wolfiness or for clearly showing that as town I don't wanna see them carrying my prospects at end game. Maybe I can go to a shrine and get a vig machine gun.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:53 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:52 pm Syn giving me the jeebies.

Gavial and Syn top scum.

Kza and Falc top town.

I missed like 300 posts at work today so I'm just gonna leave and maybe skim after dinner, because like fuck. Eh?
Come on.
See, that's exactly what you'd say if you were trying to pocket me. And you've been towny LL so far, but I'm wondering if you're getting your kid to post for you like you did with your cousin that one game, so I'm not confident in that read either.
Well before you interrupted me I got up to what reads like a wolfy pop in from a potential Zfetch dupe.
I mean, the vibe is way different, but monkey's man, never trust a damn monkey. They're worse than birds.

Now to address your super mean accusation, wickedly cutting insult and belittlement of my yuge brayn - I haven't been getting the kids, or my cousin to post for me but I will confess, the last couple games I played left me sour. They just weren't fun and I'm feeling a bit like BB King.

Qwags is always an enigma, but he's not Qwaggin' yet...it's a new site for him, so I'll give him some space, but if his current level of play persists he will be in my POE.

You better not check out on me, cuz if you are town you'll A: understand my paranoia, and B: I need someone to join my The True Town of Tamriel Troupe, which has had very little interest so far.
you know that meme where that one old guy actor with the big eyes is wearing a baseball cap and holding a skateboard? and he is like hello kids or whatever?

this reads like that meme to me. maybe it's because you said something similar to this several times already. idk. but it's off.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:56 pm
I wanna know why Tim wanted to vote Senzie so quickly. Seems to be a vote just for the sake of voting.
LOL...it's like a funhouse mirror. I suggest that you created an excuse to park a meaningless vote on me, and this guy falls from space to accuse me of parking a meaningless vote on you.

This is why I haven't cast a vote. I would need about eight to hit all the people who really merit voting for, either for open wolfiness or for clearly showing that as town I don't wanna see them carrying my prospects at end game. Maybe I can go to a shrine and get a vig machine gun.
you don't like seanzie. who else don't you like?

iirc you like Alison and mac right?

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:48 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:44 pm pulling out some weird personal response and clutching your pearls because you feel like your point isn't being respected or something but what you said doesn't make sense and i'd like you to just explain it instead of doing all that, if possible
is this directed at me?

if so I don't feel disrespected. I don't wearvpeaels. idk what false narrative yiu are coming up.with here but no. no.sir. not today.

it's not a false narrative i pointed out that your post didn't make sense and then you said no and that that you were going to ignore me, instead of actually responding to it with a little heart emoji. i took that as a hostile post, it's possible i misinterpreted the emotions presented. i took it personally because i don't like to invite that sort of reaction, cus we're all loosely speaking, friends on the internet playing a children's game together.

The question i want answered is how i might have exhibited TMI with my early game list, i think that's a fair question to ask because it's a thing you've now said multiple times. i know what TMI is, i just don't know what exactly you're talking about, when you say you think I have it. point to a post or a line or whatever

i am dehydrated but that's unrelated.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:50 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:47 pm explain that point of view or i'll just vote forever you until you do
oh u r talking to tim. u should use names when you are posting in a thread and multiple people r talking. jsn ♡
was directed at you but also everyone else forever
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:33 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:00 pm So Monkey's ISO is less than inspired...14 posts or no, most of the 14 is lack lustre.

One post in particular, towards Mac...Monkey says something like "I like this, seems to come from a towny mindset". I can't stand passive language like that, comes across as hedgey to me
And yet I give definitive reasoned takes and you scream "TMI."
Seems to have ruffles your feathers a bit, did I hit too close to the mark?

I highlighted what pinged me in your post. In particular, it was the line about Mafia shared rolecards and knowing about shrines and how they're mixed amongst town...how do you know that's true? Seems like you know something I don't.
More like you hit a pet peeve. I really hate the whole "the only way you can be right is if you have TMI" concept. Always have.

Anyway, this specific situation...if I had a team in wolf chat I can flatly guarantee that team would have compared role cards and analyzed the setup before the game started. If someone says they wouldn't have they are just a crappy wolf and should go play in a weaker player list. If you think not starting from the assumption "the wolves are all crappy and wouldn't have thought of this" is "too informed" I really can't help you there.

I think we worked out that some people have specific info about a small number of shrines and some people have a wider selection and less detail pretty early on. Yes, I am assuming that applies to the wolves as well as the town. If you think that is a bad assumption...<shrug> okay.
OK, I'm town reading you based off our interactions. I find it hard to believe a wolf would've continued to try and explain their perspective in this situation.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

Gavial and Syn top scum.

Kza and Falc top town.

Come on.

I walk with ya bro, but I'm lacking the burning desire to cause shit that I'd normally have by now. Not energized.

I'm gonna coast a bit, maybe I need to do something crazy to power up. A trick, trap or gambit of some sort.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:59 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:56 pm

you don't like seanzie. who else don't you like?

iirc you like Alison and mac right?
I could shoot Syn just because he seems committed to "death tunnel Tim and don't bother to play until Tim is dead."

Qwags latest pop in is just dumb, and not really different than his previous appearances. If he is town and I am stuck in DVC hoping he miraculously gets it right I will have no optimism...and he could be a wolf so I have no reason not to shoot him.

Falcon I think is likely town, but I have a pre-existing commitment about people who make really bad 'TMI' reads, so if I still had bullets I might just shoot him.

Made I think is woofin' so I shoot him for sure.

Maybe some low posters. Game becomes a lot easier to solve if there's a general bloodbath.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:57 pm

Gavial and Syn top scum.

Kza and Falc top town.

Come on.

you know that meme where that one old guy actor with the big eyes is wearing a baseball cap and holding a skateboard? and he is like hello kids or whatever?

this reads like that meme to me. maybe it's because you said something similar to this several times already. idk. but it's off.
It's probably because I just told you the same things re: KZA & Monkey, and I described making reads off qwags be qwaggin yesterday.

And I am old. I'm older than the World Wide Web, what you kids call the 'Net these days. Please don't make fun of me, cuz I won't even remember it tomorrow.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

daisycloud is a witch for knowing that i was dehydrated when i didn't know that i was dehydrated
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:02 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:00 pm So Monkey's ISO is less than inspired...14 posts or no, most of the 14 is lack lustre.

One post in particular, towards Mac...Monkey says something like "I like this, seems to come from a towny mindset". I can't stand passive language like that, comes across as hedgey to me

I highlighted what pinged me in your post. In particular, it was the line about Mafia shared rolecards and knowing about shrines and how they're mixed amongst town...how do you know that's true? Seems like you know something I don't.
More like you hit a pet peeve. I really hate the whole "the only way you can be right is if you have TMI" concept. Always have.

Anyway, this specific situation...if I had a team in wolf chat I can flatly guarantee that team would have compared role cards and analyzed the setup before the game started. If someone says they wouldn't have they are just a crappy wolf and should go play in a weaker player list. If you think not starting from the assumption "the wolves are all crappy and wouldn't have thought of this" is "too informed" I really can't help you there.

I think we worked out that some people have specific info about a small number of shrines and some people have a wider selection and less detail pretty early on. Yes, I am assuming that applies to the wolves as well as the town. If you think that is a bad assumption...<shrug> okay.
OK, I'm town reading you based off our interactions. I find it hard to believe a wolf would've continued to try and explain their perspective in this situation.
I jumped in his pocket last night after he took a dump on gali-dragon or whatever their name is
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

it's sorcery for sure
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:59 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:48 pm
is this directed at me?

it's not a false narrative i pointed out that your post didn't make sense and then you said no and that that you were going to ignore me, instead of actually responding to it with a little heart emoji. i took that as a hostile post, it's possible i misinterpreted the emotions presented. i took it personally because i don't like to invite that sort of reaction, cus we're all loosely speaking, friends on the internet playing a children's game together.

The question i want answered is how i might have exhibited TMI with my early game list, i think that's a fair question to ask because it's a thing you've now said multiple times. i know what TMI is, i just don't know what exactly you're talking about, when you say you think I have it. point to a post or a line or whatever

i am dehydrated but that's unrelated.
you said it wasn't random. you had untent. you can't know what you don't know. so u either pre-planned this and regardless of your alignment decided to do this which if you are mafia makes sense. but if you was town and you decided yolo then that is wacky

you have to have randed mafia and went yolo. thus tmi.

u legit slipped when u said it was not completely random. then said some of the players listed was. then said it was a reaction test.

then got pouty when i didn't care. I haven't even posted yet.

I didn't even get the list at first either. was it a list of your towns? then something or someone a post was like oh your scums.

I still didn't really care. but then I got to thinking. wait. this was pre-planned, which okay fine maybe 8f you randed mafia because lol memes. but if you was town it makes no sense

drink u some water. it does matter.

my no earlier was me not wanting to.do this. not me getting aggressive or defensive or anything.

just no kyle.

of I ignored you make that wacky not a meme list u be in my lean town bracket. u messed up. now u in that null idk how to read you and he might be scum catagory.

idk y u care what I think this early in game. u r looking at the wrong things/people. look at the ones you haven't looked at yet. that should be your priority

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:02 pm

I retract what I just said about wanting to shoot you.
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

everything and everyone is talking about tmi

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I miss @MacDougall

come and play

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

oop, I forget if Mac likes pings or not

I wonder if he was able to read up the game since he last posted and if any of his reads changed.

Victories:
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 372

Post by Syn »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:14 pm everything and everyone is talking about tmi
enough about tmi

more about tim
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

tim's wolfing

ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:26 pm
Since Syn pinged me just in time to see this...why Made?

I can, if forced, go along with "well, open claiming mafia is just what Seanzie does, it's NAI" and continue studying you, but Made throwing an "I'm just gonna post music vids, screw it" party is distinctly not in line with his town behavior and is a lot closer to his play in Double Elimination where he came right out the gates looking to eat the day one bus for his team.

I can get as far as this being NAI maybe, because sure, wolfMade maybe doesn't want to just die day one twice in a row and get a reputation as that wolf...but in that case why not just play his town game?

I don't believe Made actually wanted to be the Day 1 yeet in Double Elim. I did. And yet, Made was a Night 1 yeet and I made it to the mountainous phase :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:13 pm how come Marmot shows up after I ask where he's bean but like Don't even say hi or nothing

Hi Daisy!!! I don't remember seeing your hello, but I haven't read many posts.

Also, hi again.

Hi

I honestly didn't realize you were in this game lol.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:22 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:26 pm
Since Syn pinged me just in time to see this...why Made?

I can, if forced, go along with "well, open claiming mafia is just what Seanzie does, it's NAI" and continue studying you, but Made throwing an "I'm just gonna post music vids, screw it" party is distinctly not in line with his town behavior and is a lot closer to his play in Double Elimination where he came right out the gates looking to eat the day one bus for his team.

I can get as far as this being NAI maybe, because sure, wolfMade maybe doesn't want to just die day one twice in a row and get a reputation as that wolf...but in that case why not just play his town game?

I don't believe Made actually wanted to be the Day 1 yeet in Double Elim. I did. And yet, Made was a Night 1 yeet and I made it to the mountainous phase :biggrin:
Where you faced summary execution as a wolf. You're welcome. :haha:
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:22 pmtim's wolfing
You said "more about Tim." I too would love to hear more about Tim. Make your case.
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:24 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:13 pm how come Marmot shows up after I ask where he's bean but like Don't even say hi or nothing

Also, hi again.

Hi

oh

Victories:
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:27 pm
You said "more about Tim." I too would love to hear more about Tim. Make your case.
nah

ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:39 pm Aaaaaanyway Daisy, my other friend Jenna (he’s a guy, weird I know el oh el) gave me a ring for my birthday and I totes thought he was proposing but it wasn’t a proposal at ALL! Like i immediately burst into tears and said YES and he was totes surprised and said “I didn’t know it would mean that much to you” and I’m like “of COURSE it means a lot to me dummy! I’m 38 and I’m not getting any younger, tick tock!” Which was SUPES embarrassing.

Long story short, i was so embarrassed so I moved here

Ok but are you town?

Also, your broken pfp his hurting my eyes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:27 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:24 pm

Also, hi again.

Hi

oh

I'm sorry, that might've been a little rude.

Anyway, I am excited to play with you again!!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:27 pm
nah

Tim is actually my wolf buddy

Do you think he enjoys that sort of association?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:50 pm
Enrique wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:33 pm @Timsup2nothin could you describe Made’s town game and how it’s different from his wolf game?
In GoC town made was a very good analytical player. He made reads and explained them so that even when he was wrong you could see that the way he was thinking fit in with trying to figure stuff out. In Double Elimination wolfMade just played "in your face, yeah I'm a wolf what of it?" and his partners were on bussing early and got a long way on that cred and very little else.

This little "I'm just posting vids, like it or lump it" Made looks a LOT more like the latter than the former, but that's not really the current point. The current point is that Seanzie is looking at that Made and seeing "oh sure, just town" and when asked how he sees it that way his response is basically "how dare you ask?"

Does it have to look like either of those two?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:08 pm me in this game whenever I see tim do alot of talking. I want to get that soul read on him so I can think of him as part of a Mason but we don't have a private chat. I think the only game where I'm like is tim town or trickity tricking me was the very first game I played with him. I suppose it doesn't matter this early and maybe I will figure hi. out. but like I legit have in past several games randed town and he did too and I was like after a few of tim's posts was like oh! this is goat tim!!

please someone say something about the meme. I worked hard on my mobile to put it in. thank u ♡

That's how I feel when I play with JJJ tbh. It's kinda nice

Tim and I have played 5 games together before this one, and I think we were opposing alignments every time, so my experience has been the opposite with him. Dunya explained to me in our hydra that wolf tim has a this bloodlust to bury townies in the grave, while town tim is a pretty astute hunter (which I assume is another reason it's easy to sheep him).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:10 pm Unless it’s their meta, I think KZA voting for low-hanging fruit Marmot right now is scummy. I can name about 5 other names that have more content and are objectively, subjectively scummier.

CMV

I didn't think anything of it, but I'm not compelled to TR him for it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:36 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:50 pm
Enrique wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:33 pm @Timsup2nothin could you describe Made’s town game and how it’s different from his wolf game?
In GoC town made was a very good analytical player. He made reads and explained them so that even when he was wrong you could see that the way he was thinking fit in with trying to figure stuff out. In Double Elimination wolfMade just played "in your face, yeah I'm a wolf what of it?" and his partners were on bussing early and got a long way on that cred and very little else.

This little "I'm just posting vids, like it or lump it" Made looks a LOT more like the latter than the former, but that's not really the current point. The current point is that Seanzie is looking at that Made and seeing "oh sure, just town" and when asked how he sees it that way his response is basically "how dare you ask?"

Does it have to look like either of those two?
Nah. I figure Made has a range of styles. I'm suss about him for this music vids gimmick, and I think you are probably not gonna say "oh gimmick posters are always just town don't fret" given certain recent experiences. My suss is certainly not a sure thing though.

But it is enough that when Seanzie barfed up a reads list with Made right close to the top I had to ask wtf he was seeing.
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 85
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

daisy has been added to the nanook core
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:23 pm
Qwags wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:21 pm KZA being scummy? :eyes:

That's just how he plays.
Where did you come from
I laughed pretty hard at this whole interaction. :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:32 pm
Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:33 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:55 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:49 pm it wasn't a random list, i picked the names on it specifically because they're players who i feel like i can potentially gauge reactions from, based on recent past experience, except for Bo and also, i guess, Nanook.
wait so you made a reads list and u had me on it and I haven't even posted yet and it wasn't a random list, it wasn't a jk thing? it wasn't day 1 lol mememing?

I ignored it when I read it, might have done a bit of smh, but ignored it.

only thing I can think of is you is scum now. complete and utterly scum. only reason you don't know jack squat is you probably mafia.
being mafia would make him one of the only ones in the game who does know anything

what is this take
yes okay, i guess i was sort of expecting a strong reaction and suspicion from daisycloud in response to being brought up, but now that you're mentioning it the reasoning here doesn't make sense. me knowing or not knowing things has little to do with alignment, and whether or not i know things was never part of the question in the first place, so it's a strange thing to say

did you know I had to read this several times to under what you are even saying here? and each time u got a different interpretation or perspective or whatever you call it. and I couldn't understand how it all fit or any of it fit.

it reads unclear and looks like that was intentional. idk

so after several minute I decided no. not my ponies, not my rodeo. but then i thought if I simply ignored it someone is gonna point it out and be like why ain't daisy saying nothing. do I decided to post no and be done.

Kyle u just need to not be ignored huh.

okay fine. imma parse this out.

yes okay, i guess i was sort of expecting a strong reaction and suspicion from daisycloud in response to being brought up, but now that you're mentioning it the reasoning here doesn't make sense.

you wanted some kind of reaction from me and me to suss u. iirc I ignored it because I thought it was just that a none thing just for reactions and loling. but then someone said something about it wasn't random and u yourself said it wasn't. I thought it was suss to have a list and it not be random. but it was still whatever. but you don't think thst makes sense? whatever. im not playing your game within this game.

me knowing or not knowing things has little to do with alignment,

yes it does. if you knew stuff that early in game then u randed mafia.

and whether or not i know things was never part of the question in the first place, so it's a strange thing to say

it is not. it is a valid question to ask.

then you back tracked to say that you pre-planned all this.

okay so i think everything is square now. everything is kosher.

Victories:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

KZA wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:26 pm Sorry I'll try not to vote any more LHF like Marmot who's currently firmly in his scum meta and instead vote for Jack who hasn't entered yet

thanks @Scotty

What you're describing as my scum meta at the time of your vote is essentially "having no posts yet" right? You voted for me the moment I entered the game. That take is kinda lazy.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:11 pmyou said it wasn't random. you had untent. you can't know what you don't know. so u either pre-planned this and regardless of your alignment decided to do this which if you are mafia makes sense. but if you was town and you decided yolo then that is wacky

u legit slipped when u said it was not completely random. then said some of the players listed was. then said it was a reaction test.

I didn't even get the list at first either. was it a list of your towns? then something or someone a post was like oh your scums.

I still didn't really care. but then I got to thinking. wait. this was pre-p*lanned, which okay fine maybe 8f you randed mafia because lol memes. but if you was town it makes no sense
if this is where the tmi accusation comes in then i disagree. i think it's important to throw a rock at a bees nest sometimes and just see what happens. if there's no bees in the nest then it's a waste of a rock.
i did lol, unironically thank you for the reminder, i was sitting there in the dark like.... bones feel weird level dehydrated.
my no earlier was me not wanting to.do this. not me getting aggressive or defensive or anything.

just no kyle.
i mean that's fine but when you close yourself off from explaining yourself it can come off as aggressive, and also has the side effect of leaving your views unexplained
of I ignored you make that wacky not a meme list u be in my lean town bracket. u messed up. now u in that null idk how to read you and he might be scum catagory.

idk y u care what I think this early in game. u r looking at the wrong things/people. look at the ones you haven't looked at yet. that should be your priority
with all due respect i'll focus where i want to focus, and right now i want to focus on your responses to this because it was confusing. now that you've explained your point of view i at least understand where you're coming from even if i don't agree, which allows me to view your words and actions under that light.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:35 pm
Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:27 pm
nah

Tim is actually my wolf buddy

Do you think he enjoys that sort of association?
tim as a wolf looks all cute and smiles. or is that u?

I have a picture of a goat that I picture as tim sometimes. remind me to share it later.

Victories:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:28 pm
KZA wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:26 pm Sorry I'll try not to vote any more LHF like Marmot who's currently firmly in his scum meta and instead vote for Jack who hasn't entered yet

thanks @Scotty
Not to defend Marmot here but he does this as town on D1.
And no, I don’t have examples- I would have to delve into the encyclopedia Brittanica of the site to find them.

It’s more that it’s an easily jumpable read without having to do much to support it. It reads as lazy and scummy and it reeks that you’ve settled there

What is "this" that I do as town on D1?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i'm not responding to that post you can't make 2 long posts in a row and expect both to be responded to
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@DaisyCloud from what i understand, the point of contention here is that you don't think there's a reason why a townsperson would say something they don't believe to be 100% true for strategic purposes or whatever?
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:52 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:11 pmyou said it wasn't random. you had untent. you can't know what you don't know. so u either pre-planned this and regardless of your alignment decided to do this which if you are mafia makes sense. but if you was town and you decided yolo then that is wacky

I still didn't really care. but then I got to thinking. wait. this was pre-p*lanned, which okay fine maybe 8f you randed mafia because lol memes. but if you was town it makes no sense
if this is where the tmi accusation comes in then i disagree. i think it's important to throw a rock at a bees nest sometimes and just see what happens. if there's no bees in the nest then it's a waste of a rock.
i did lol, unironically thank you for the reminder, i was sitting there in the dark like.... bones feel weird level dehydrated.

just no kyle.
i mean that's fine but when you close yourself off from explaining yourself it can come off as aggressive, and also has the side effect of leaving your views unexplained

with all due respect i'll focus where i want to focus, and right now i want to focus on your responses to this because it was confusing. now that you've explained your point of view i at least understand where you're coming from even if i don't agree, which allows me to view your words and actions under that light.
the only reason it could be confusing is because you pre-planned it all. so you decided in a narrative. if daisy dies A imma do 1 2 3. if daisy does B ill do 456. Well daisy did #÷% and u don't get it. that's called life Kyle. people aren't gonna do same thing.

idc u made a list and put me in it. idk u and you could not know me. only way u know me is if u randed wolf.

did u kyle? did u? if not we cool.

not sure why this gotta be dragged out. not sure why you confusing. I'm confusion. what did you expect?

did u get what u want now? can I go home?

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:57 pm @DaisyCloud from what i understand, the point of contention here is that you don't think there's a reason why a townsperson would say something they don't believe to be 100% true for strategic purposes or whatever?
nah they can. but like why pre-plan it before game? that's what yiu said right?

Victories:

Return to “Previous Jobs”