Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Game Over- Mafia win)

Moderator: Community Team

Hoo?

Poll ended at Tue May 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Syn
No votes
Dizzy
25%
HK
No votes
Joe (spec dead etc.)
75%

Total votes: 8
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Re: Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Day 1)

Post by DkKoba »

im oftentimes not alive by day 3 in games, which is when nanook claims they will start to try so excuse me if i dont want that to be the case here. i push hard early because i have been targeted by nightkills very often, and for good reason because my solving skills get progressively stronger the more a game goes on(assuming most town have played in good faith)
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 61

Post by fingersplints »

I just said it’s still early and I have no problem not reading him. Later on in day 1 is still early
Gro-oo-ovy
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

????????????

a whole ass dayphase is a lot....?

between day 1 and 2 is the difference between 2 people being alive, possibly more
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 61

Post by fingersplints »

12 hours later is not a “whole ass day phase”
Gro-oo-ovy
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Dyslexicon »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:23 am also idk if allison's sleep schedule has changed but i dont like that she has not posted recently at all - she did this coasting strategy when we were scum together last time - which may imply the current wagons are TvT with scum!allison
This is a good thought, especially the very last part.
Invictius
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Invictius »

while i understand your frustrations for the time being i think it's best if we focus on others so as to not make this a whole ass argument on what constitutes as trying hard enough, etc. i understand your frustration, but nook will play as he does and i doubt he will budge so this is pointless and best to move on.
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:23 am also idk if allison's sleep schedule has changed but i dont like that she has not posted recently at all - she did this coasting strategy when we were scum together last time - which may imply the current wagons are TvT with scum!allison
i missed this. what is the strategy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:26 amis this how they normally play?

i barely paid attention to them in bread mafia bc they kept voting town lol
Yes, and he frequently pisses people off with his play style. It's pretty tiring. Trick is to see beyond all the discussions about how he's not playing the game the way everyone wants him to, and look at his actual content.

So far he's said that Gavial town slipped and has some town reads.

Speaking of, @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME from memory I don't think you listed Gavial in your town reads, but you still said he town slipped. How come?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:52 amwell, nanook playing a coasty game doesnt mean that he doesn't have specific alignment tells - i pegged him as maf in a recent mash game even though he was one of the lowest posters in the thread. i am neutral about his alignment so far but i don't think he's an impossible read

it might be easier to read him accurately if his activity was higher, but that's true for a lot of people
I think I've actually read him correctly every time we've played together (counting from when I got to know him more). Only one scum game though, in which he was always in my PoE, and in other games when he was town, he has eventually become a town read. I'm also pretty neutral on him now though, but not really that worried.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:55 am Anyways I gave reads idk what you're complaining about, does it tilt you that much that I'm also having fun
You know you tilt someone pretty much every game you play lol. That responsibility is fully shared by you. And then someone ends up having to mediate that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:57 am i think that nanook's reaction is a little villagery
As is Dkk's.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:07 am
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:02 am spf what is ur read on me
gth? town. i don't really know yet, though. it's too early
Do you have meta here, and can you elaborate on them if you do?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:42 am i guess this is where i reveal why i townread longcon, and the simple reason is, they intiated a vote on me, and thats usually town indicative to me. i guess its not really a good reason but also i think their intentions were towny. they were a very easy mislim in my last game with them.
This reasoning doesn't hold up for me at all. And I am considering voting LC. He's not a town read in a sea of town or mild town reads.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:55 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:07 am
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:02 am spf what is ur read on me
gth? town. i don't really know yet, though. it's too early
Do you have meta here, and can you elaborate on them if you do?
i've played quite a few games w/koba, but i don't really have a solid grasp on their meta. they tend to play with a similar playstyle regardless of alignment, and i generally have a tough time parsing their alignment in the early game. (such as in bread mafia, where koba was a wolf and i didn't catch on them until around d3/d4). i try to judge them in the long-term by evaluating whether or not they're townsiding or wolfsiding w/their pushes
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@DkKoba Your frustration with Nanook is understandable, and something I've seen a lot. But I think leaning into that frustration is a distraction for the game and for you. I don't think it helps solving. Nanook has a history of making players feel exactly this way about his play. If it help, keep this in mind, that Nanook is experienced, but he plays for fun/to chill, and he has actually given some thoughts (although maybe few and not well explained.) If it still pisses you off, I suggest you'd just ignore it. Several people in this game have a history with reading Nanook pretty well. If he doesn't show up for town, he'll get chopped eventually. I get the impatience, but it's not getting us anywhere.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Thanks, spf.
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:57 am
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:42 am i guess this is where i reveal why i townread longcon, and the simple reason is, they intiated a vote on me, and thats usually town indicative to me. i guess its not really a good reason but also i think their intentions were towny. they were a very easy mislim in my last game with them.
This reasoning doesn't hold up for me at all. And I am considering voting LC. He's not a town read in a sea of town or mild town reads.
yes this is it.

essentially town points are a thing. if youre in the thread and you do stuff that makes you towny then TOWN POINTS. obviously scum can do towny things too, but generally speaking if a bunch of people are looking towny and some people have been around and just haven't then i think it's best to remove from there as it helps with POE because eventually those towny points lead to people just being lock town and making the game easy to solve.

there is no real big case or anything, it's just the best move for POE and the read itself comes from POE.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:04 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:57 am
yes this is it.

essentially town points are a thing. if youre in the thread and you do stuff that makes you towny then TOWN POINTS. obviously scum can do towny things too, but generally speaking if a bunch of people are looking towny and some people have been around and just haven't then i think it's best to remove from there as it helps with POE because eventually those towny points lead to people just being lock town and making the game easy to solve.

there is no real big case or anything, it's just the best move for POE and the read itself comes from POE.
what does your POE look like right now?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I have been thinking about Hollow. I mildly expected him to be more resistant to votes and pushing, as either alignment really. He tends to be more aggressive and loud in my experience. This relative apathy is [a thing that I think about]. I could read it multiple ways, but it's not scummy in itself. What I do feel is that he's given very few actual stances that shows he's deeply solving or perhaps just shows that he has any reads he's convinced of. I'd really like to see more solving from @hollowkatt
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im about to go to bed, but will be somewhat around before the deadline tomorrow. if u have any burning questions for me, i would ask them now
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:22 pm Alison
DkKoba
Dyslexicon
falcon45ca
Fingersplints
Gavial
Hollowkatt
Long Con
Marmot
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Staypositivefriend
tonystarkprime

this is disappointingly less than i thought.

still a good start!

i dont include scum reads on my lists, but im more than happy to clarify who those are if anyone asks. particularly i dont like gavial, hollow, or koba right now and will vote among those 3.

if anyone thinks this is too many town reads, there's also a lot of town compared to scum! i like to solve via town reads and creating a poe to find scum. for the most part my town reads are pretty consistently good so it works well for me.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:24 pm okay well all of those kinda look the same:

strong town reads: dizzy/splints/spf
weaker town reads: alison/nook
adding HK/ddk as town reads, hk for their persistence in voting me even while being a leading wagon and just continuing to tunnel rather than even attempting to self pres(they were tied with kuba as leading wagons) and ddkuba for their interaction with nook. alison is a really weak town read based on earlier stuff and she hasn't been around, the rest top 3 i dont really have much reason to change unless something blatantly scummy happens or pending flips.
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

AND THEIR NAME IS IN RED ON THE POST COUNT LIST, IF THAT ISN'T DAMNING WHAT IS?!?!?!

(i was looking at it to check to see if im sort of favouring active players for town reads and i kinda am, so ill keep that in mind)
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:16 am Image

AND THEIR NAME IS IN RED ON THE POST COUNT LIST, IF THAT ISN'T DAMNING WHAT IS?!?!?!

(i was looking at it to check to see if im sort of favouring active players for town reads and i kinda am, so ill keep that in mind)
there's a post count list!?!?!? today i learned
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Fingers is a strong town read for me.

Invictus is a town read for me. We're on the same wavelength.

Gavial is weird as hell, and his thoughts makes no sense to me, but he's probably town ??? Others who knows him better should chime in on this.

SPF has a good direction. Funnily enough, the more she posts, the less certain I am that she's town. But her direction seems not bad at least.

DkK is a town read for me as well. How they self meta'd and said something like "Learn to read my play style. This is actually lean town imo (but I'm biased)" is exactly how I feel and how I phrase things a lot as town when I feel misunderstood. His annoyance towards Nanook is also towny to me.

Marmot gave me a few town vibes. Probably nothing substantial, but not really where I'm interested to vote.

Falcon haven't said much. I haven't been pinged by any of his posts thought.

Hollow, I guess could go either way. But honestly, the lack of trying to "get someone" could indicate that he's town ???

Nanook is nanook is nanook is actually probably fine. The reason is that I feel his answers has a feel of "Actually, my play is a good enough town play" instead of "I am going to be nanook". Don't know if that makes sense to anyone.

Which leaves Alison, LC and Tony. Had some early town vibes on Tony which doesn't hold up at all for me right now. But I haven't seen him do anything scummy. Alison, I can't really read. But I don't have a reason to think them town. I actually thought her early Gavial accusation was kind of weird. LC has hardly made an impact, and from memory, he usually vibes town to me when he is.

So this is probably too many town reads, mild and not so mild. And it could of course be off. I'm not totally convinced of anything tbh, except Finger's is probably my strongest town read actually.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

So I guess:

Strong town: Fingers
Town: Invictus, DdK
Probably town: Spf, Gavial
Mild town: Marmot, Nanook
Meh but not scummy perhaps: Falcon, Hollow, Tony
Meh: Alison, LC

For now.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Gavial Why on earth are you sleeping Alison on yourself?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:07 am im about to go to bed, but will be somewhat around before the deadline tomorrow. if u have any burning questions for me, i would ask them now
what do your current reads look like, SPF?
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

Idk if I should be concerned or happy with the amount of overlap I have with dizzy as it could mean we're on the PERFECT TRACK or on the PEEFECT TRACK TO DOOM.

Still waiting for one more town tell from him to be completely certain
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:19 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:07 am im about to go to bed, but will be somewhat around before the deadline tomorrow. if u have any burning questions for me, i would ask them now
Who do you think isn't being looked at that should be looked at
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:17 am

Let's you see all their posts too. Did you just never iso before lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:19 am
thanks for asking! i feel fairly strongly about fingersplints being a villager but it's more of a soulread than anything else - there is a level of sincerity/comfort in her posting that i find it difficult to believe that she would have as a wofl. my understanding is that dizzy has a very good wolf game, but i townread him as well - he has mindmelded with me at multiple points throughout the game with regards to our perspective and the stuff that we're interested in pursuing, and i like that he has an equally strong soulread on fingersplints

i still townlean invictius, even though i feel that his playstyle is one that i might be inclined to townread regardless of his alignment. i would GTH lean on nanook and koba being town - at least to the extent that i am not interested in chopping either of them today. i think that long con had exactly one (1) villagery post, so i'm not inspired by his wagon, but i'm not at a level where i feel comfortable defending or shielding him

i was lightly pinged by a couple of falcon's posts. i have been pinged by HK's posts too, but i'm holding my breath on that read because i think that HK has the capacity to make himself very obviously town if he actually is a villager. i have very little to say about alison, gavial, marmot, or tonystarkprime (i thought tsp's opening posts were villagery, but i need more for that to develop into a real townread.)

i wanted to explain these reads more, but i can barely keep my eyes open
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:24 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:17 am

Let's you see all their posts too. Did you just never iso before lol
nah i would just manually search for a post by the user i wanted to ISO and then hit the "posts in topic" button, i had no idea there was an easier way lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:22 am Idk if I should be concerned or happy with the amount of overlap I have with dizzy as it could mean we're on the PERFECT TRACK or on the PEEFECT TRACK TO DOOM.

Still waiting for one more town tell from him to be completely certain
*town tells!*
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:45 am

Yes, and he frequently pisses people off with his play style. It's pretty tiring. Trick is to see beyond all the discussions about how he's not playing the game the way everyone wants him to, and look at his actual content.

Speaking of, @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME from memory I don't think you listed Gavial in your town reads, but you still said he town slipped. How come?
I'm deeply reluctant to ever give seth (gavial is seth btw) a true townread
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:53 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:55 am Anyways I gave reads idk what you're complaining about, does it tilt you that much that I'm also having fun
You know you tilt someone pretty much every game you play lol. That responsibility is fully shared by you. And then someone ends up having to mediate that.
Its not every game, its just specific people that don't like how I play
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Gavial »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:57 am i think that nanook's reaction is a little villagery
I think that nanook’s reaction is NAI.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:11 am
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:22 pm Alison
DkKoba
Dyslexicon
falcon45ca
Fingersplints
Gavial
Hollowkatt
Long Con
Marmot
Staypositivefriend
tonystarkprime

this is disappointingly less than i thought.

still a good start!

i dont include scum reads on my lists, but im more than happy to clarify who those are if anyone asks. particularly i dont like gavial, hollow, or koba right now and will vote among those 3.

if anyone thinks this is too many town reads, there's also a lot of town compared to scum! i like to solve via town reads and creating a poe to find scum. for the most part my town reads are pretty consistently good so it works well for me.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:24 pm okay well all of those kinda look the same:

strong town reads: dizzy/splints/spf
weaker town reads: alison/nook
adding HK/ddk as town reads, hk for their persistence in voting me even while being a leading wagon and just continuing to tunnel rather than even attempting to self pres(they were tied with kuba as leading wagons) and ddkuba for their interaction with nook. alison is a really weak town read based on earlier stuff and she hasn't been around, the rest top 3 i dont really have much reason to change unless something blatantly scummy happens or pending flips.
How dare you steal my town reads!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:17 am Fingers is a strong town read for me.

Invictus is a town read for me. We're on the same wavelength.

Gavial is weird as hell, and his thoughts makes no sense to me, but he's probably town ??? Others who knows him better should chime in on this.

SPF has a good direction. Funnily enough, the more she posts, the less certain I am that she's town. But her direction seems not bad at least.

DkK is a town read for me as well. How they self meta'd and said something like "Learn to read my play style. This is actually lean town imo (but I'm biased)" is exactly how I feel and how I phrase things a lot as town when I feel misunderstood. His annoyance towards Nanook is also towny to me.

Marmot gave me a few town vibes. Probably nothing substantial, but not really where I'm interested to vote.

Falcon haven't said much. I haven't been pinged by any of his posts thought.

Hollow, I guess could go either way. But honestly, the lack of trying to "get someone" could indicate that he's town ???

Nanook is nanook is nanook is actually probably fine. The reason is that I feel his answers has a feel of "Actually, my play is a good enough town play" instead of "I am going to be nanook". Don't know if that makes sense to anyone.

Which leaves Alison, LC and Tony. Had some early town vibes on Tony which doesn't hold up at all for me right now. But I haven't seen him do anything scummy. Alison, I can't really read. But I don't have a reason to think them town. I actually thought her early Gavial accusation was kind of weird. LC has hardly made an impact, and from memory, he usually vibes town to me when he is.

So this is probably too many town reads, mild and not so mild. And it could of course be off. I'm not totally convinced of anything tbh, except Finger's is probably my strongest town read actually.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

So I guess:

Strong town: Fingers
Town: Invictus, DdK
Probably town: Spf, Gavial
Mild town: Marmot, Nanook
Meh but not scummy perhaps: Falcon, Hollow, Tony
Meh: Alison, LC

For now.
Can we do Falcon instead of LC?
I have a clear on them based on their Koba response.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:53 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:45 am

I'm deeply reluctant to ever give seth (gavial is seth btw) a true townread
But what if I randomly revealed as IC?
Would I still never get that TR?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Not saying I’m IC, just wondering if I’d get that TR in that situation from yeah.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:18 am @Gavial Why on earth are you sleeping Alison on yourself?
I’m not.
I’m sheeping Alison on myself.
And saying it how you did is quite a naughty way to think eh? :workit:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:53 amI'm deeply reluctant to ever give seth (gavial is seth btw) a true townread
Can you say why please?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:57 amCan we do Falcon instead of LC?
That is not a clear at all in my eyes. You said "scum would not do that", to which both me and Marmot said we would definitely do that as scum. And I don't see why LC wouldn't at all.

But sure, what are the reasons you want Falcon chopped here?

Also, did you lose interest in trying to hang me? Did you want this at one point? What happened?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:13 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:18 am @Gavial Why on earth are you sleeping Alison on yourself?
I’m not.
I blame auto correct!

But yes, you understand the question, don't you? Can you answer this - why are you sheeping Alison on yourself?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:02 am @DkKoba Your frustration with Nanook is understandable, and something I've seen a lot. But I think leaning into that frustration is a distraction for the game and for you. I don't think it helps solving. Nanook has a history of making players feel exactly this way about his play. If it help, keep this in mind, that Nanook is experienced, but he plays for fun/to chill, and he has actually given some thoughts (although maybe few and not well explained.) If it still pisses you off, I suggest you'd just ignore it. Several people in this game have a history with reading Nanook pretty well. If he doesn't show up for town, he'll get chopped eventually. I get the impatience, but it's not getting us anywhere.
And you could replace Nanook's name with mine in your post and it would be equally, if not more, true. And yet you have a lazy whatever vote on me, and you're Nanook's top apologist in every other post you make. Super fine.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

So there should be like 8-9 hours before day end, yes?

I'm heading out the door just now, but I'll be around at day end and in good time before.

I'm not clear on what @fingersplints suspicion on Koba is. To me it looks like more personality clash. If this is not the case, I would love a recap of why that is the vote.

I don't remember why anyone who's voting Falcon is. I think Koba voted him in relation to Falcon jumping on the Koba wagon, but that's it.

@Alison Where are you? Weren't you complaining about no solving and no content?

@hollowkatt Are you happy with your Invictus vote? If so, how are you going to convince us that he's scum here?

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I'm inferring that your vote on Tony is both game plow and lack of town read. If there's more to it, please share?

In general, we need to come together and make a decision here. I'm on Long Con now. He doesn't have that much content. I'm not married to my vote. Does anyone have good suggestions, who is the most likely to flip scum, why?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:26 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:02 am @DkKoba Your frustration with Nanook is understandable, and something I've seen a lot. But I think leaning into that frustration is a distraction for the game and for you. I don't think it helps solving. Nanook has a history of making players feel exactly this way about his play. If it help, keep this in mind, that Nanook is experienced, but he plays for fun/to chill, and he has actually given some thoughts (although maybe few and not well explained.) If it still pisses you off, I suggest you'd just ignore it. Several people in this game have a history with reading Nanook pretty well. If he doesn't show up for town, he'll get chopped eventually. I get the impatience, but it's not getting us anywhere.
And you could replace Nanook's name with mine in your post and it would be equally, if not more, true. And yet you have a lazy whatever vote on me, and you're Nanook's top apologist in every other post you make. Super fine.
I mean, I do have different feels of you two. Also, don't care to apologise for Nanook. But I'm so over him pissing people off with his play and then throwing away a lot of energy on that. It happens a lot. I think Nanook enjoys it and does zero effort to extend a hand, but I can't do anything about that.

But good, you're here and I would love to know where you're at.

As for "lazy vote", whatever. It's a vote I'm good with at this point in the game, considering everyone in it. It's as lazy as my involvement in the game so far - not very lazy imo.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I think I'm about halfway through Day 1.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm not sure what it means that neither Invictus nor fingersplints had anything to say about me copy-pasting a response to their suspicions. :haha:
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:20 am
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:57 amCan we do Falcon instead of LC?
That is not a clear at all in my eyes. You said "scum would not do that", to which both me and Marmot said we would definitely do that as scum. And I don't see why LC wouldn't at all.

But sure, what are the reasons you want Falcon chopped here?

Also, did you lose interest in trying to hang me? Did you want this at one point? What happened?
Falcon isn’t in my town reads and therefore is a good chop.

Honestly, I’m just gonna take marmots word for it that if your town it’s self resolving due to how good he says you are.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:21 am
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:13 am
I’m not.
I blame auto correct!

But yes, you understand the question, don't you? Can you answer this - why are you sheeping Alison on yourself?
Well I WAS.
As a placeholder till I set a real vote of which I did.

Return to “Previous Heists”