Urist (host)
64%

Total votes: 11
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 188

Re: The Fall of Númenor - Day Four

Post by MacDougall »

Gavial wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:58 pm It’s more like WimI and Esooa are confirmed confirmed town.
Mac is spewed town by Deli but still has a chance to be theatre.
I still wolf read Syn and I have since day 1.
I am spewed town by drunkenly pivoting off sleep onto Deli which led to the wolf flip.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Creature »

Gavial wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:59 pm @Marmot
@Creature

Whichever one of you is town you know the other is scum.
Who do you think the last scum is?
I'm leaning Kami because I remember someone pointing out Deli had them as town but suddenly dropped them to a null in their readslist right afterward, while I also remember some weird interactions between Kami and Deli. I don't remember Kami and Marmot ever interacting on the other hand.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Syn wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:28 pm please don't make me do an ISO

I want to be a cool Mafia player, not a nerd
Whenever I try to ISO someone I get bored halfway and start skipping through everything so I just gave up trying to ISO. Instead I work with what I remember.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... -Game-Days

This is my wolfgame if anyone is interested. I pretty much ended bussing my wolfbuddy who was a 1-shot vig D1 and then I spent D2 and D3 bussing another wolfbuddy who was a wolf rolecop. My last wolfbuddy was set up good so I didn't need to bus them at all and could just rid on towncred and town self-destructing to win. Though, I confess I don't want my wolf playstyle to be entirely on bussing. If you want to compare it with my towngame, there's 1984 mafia and Traitors for Exile both finished recently.

I think Marmot has been quite obvious wolf especially from the way they surfed around Deli EOD2 and then how they came into the thread after being difference checked. Though, I don't plan to spend today attacking them and defending myself unless prompted to do so.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Syn »

my "creature deli serving up marmot" post is just iconic tbh
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Creature wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:21 pm https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... -Game-Days

This is my wolfgame if anyone is interested. I pretty much ended bussing my wolfbuddy who was a 1-shot vig D1 and then I spent D2 and D3 bussing another wolfbuddy who was a wolf rolecop. My last wolfbuddy was set up good so I didn't need to bus them at all and could just rid on towncred and town self-destructing to win. Though, I confess I don't want my wolf playstyle to be entirely on bussing. If you want to compare it with my towngame, there's 1984 mafia and Traitors for Exile both finished recently.

I think Marmot has been quite obvious wolf especially from the way they surfed around Deli EOD2 and then how they came into the thread after being difference checked. Though, I don't plan to spend today attacking them and defending myself unless prompted to do so.

Can you describe this "surfing" in a little more detail? Preferably with quotes and things.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

I'd read a scum game from creature but idc about the three hour game
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

BTW there's actually no reason we need to kill in marmot/creature

we can absolutely kill in gavial/Kami
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Marmot wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:39 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:21 pm https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... -Game-Days

Can you describe this "surfing" in a little more detail? Preferably with quotes and things.
By day 4 my last wolfbuddy and I were pretty much almost everyone's top town, we spent that entire day tunneling on a town that looked very bad from the D3 wolf lynch. Day 5 (the last day) I got a bit of heat but I ended making town shift their attention entirely between two town players and then they lynched one of them and we won. I was kinda glad that game was only 3 hours each dayphase.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Creature wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:52 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:39 pm

By day 4 my last wolfbuddy and I were pretty much almost everyone's top town, we spent that entire day tunneling on a town that looked very bad from the D3 wolf lynch. Day 5 (the last day) I got a bit of heat but I ended making town shift their attention entirely between two town players and then they lynched one of them and we won. I was kinda glad that game was only 3 hours each dayphase.

Lol, you said I was surfing EOD2, and that's what I wanted an explanation on.

Off the record, I have been surfing, it's really had and exhausting, but pretty fun.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

*rad

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

How funny and terrible would it be if Creature was actually town, but mafia made Creature action immune Night 3, and Nanook got a difference peek because my alignment is in fact different than null.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:43 pm BTW there's actually no reason we need to kill in marmot/creature

If we can find one strong enough disassociative read between Marmot/me and Gavial/Kami we might be able to lock this, but I want to be sure on Mac and Syn.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Creature wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:09 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:43 pm BTW there's actually no reason we need to kill in marmot/creature

If we can find one strong enough disassociative read between Marmot/me and Gavial/Kami we might be able to lock this, but I want to be sure on Mac and Syn.
look at delis posts regarding them
Marmot
Marmot

Re: The Fall of Númenor - Day One

Post by Marmot »

Deli's interactions with Creature

Deli wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:50 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:48 pm I feel better about Wiml now. hollowkatt is fine too. I think I can do Gavial as he had like three consecutive posts and then disappeared.

[VOTE: Gavial] aubergine

Oh shit nvm I just have to select a button and then it works. So weird

Creature are you a regular wolf or deep wolf this time?
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:42 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:45 am Wrt Creature, I think complaining about the low post cap multie times is towny. I can see a wolf complaining about it once or twice but when I'm seeing multiple complaints in the same vein I'm thinking this is a town who feels that their ability to solve has been impeded by the cap. A wolf I feel would care less about the cap at this stage given that it doesn't really impede their ability to push their goals because what wolf agenda are you unable to push because of the postcap at SoD1? But the big insistence on post cap being bad and every post must count makes me thing this is just a town feeling their solving is cramped by the cap.

See, like this feels like over clearing. Why wouldn’t a wolf be able to complain about post cap?

These first two posts are kinda light and whatever posts. The first one suggests to me that these two know each other. Whatever, nothing wrong with that one. The second is a softball interaction. Talking about what can be suspicious without naming anyone.

Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:45 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:24 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:34 pm I think I can townread Falcon, Wiml, hollowkatt, Syn and Deli. The rest I don't know.
I think I might have been too quick to townread Wiml and Deli here although I thought they had town energy prior to this post. Syn at least I could relate to their posts and so it was easier for me to townread them.
This feels Hedgy to me tbh

► Show Spoiler
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:34 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:13 pm
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:10 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:06 pm @Esooa is Kami mafia?
RN I'd say she's town. In the game I played with her previously she didn't really care that much and made few reads etc because she was scum and didn't really want to be. This game obviously she cares about reading stuff and is mad at HK because of what she's read
Kami’s caring is a function of her mood, not her alignment ime
Besides hollowkatt, who else are you up to lynch?
i'm almost at the point with hollow that like nah, idk that a wolf comes in and does that-- not going to clear them for being inconsistent but Idt it would make sense for hollow to be w/w is falcon and I'd rather flip falcon first.

Villa
Deli

Villa lean
wiml
marmot
igno?

Not clearing(hopefully not more than 1 wolf in here)
Mac
Esooa
Kami
Hollow
Creature

Lunch here(three wolves-- one time?!)
gavial
nanook
falcon

tbh tho it's early and this list could be very good or very bad or neither :O

Here's Deli's first shade thrown at Creature, followed by read in the not clear section of their rainbow. I voiced my concerns about Deli's handling of falcon Day 2. They mentioned 0 reasons for placing them so low in their rainbow, and yet, despite the shade that Creature received, they are higher up here.

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:23 am Oof i don’t really want to vote with my wolf read here, wiml explain to me your thoughts on Esooa ? You’re better at reading her than me, I think I’m scarred for life from the one time she beat me lol

Looking at wagons their isn’t a pure one in sight, ig
[VOTE: creature] aubergine looks good. Do I need to vote itt and the poll? What gives?

Deli does vote for Creature. This comes about 2 hours 40 minutes before deadline. To give an idea of the poll state at the time after Deli voted here:

Wiml (4) - MacDougall, Syn, Creature, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Deli (2) - hollowkatt, falcon45ca
Creature (2) - Marmot, Deli
falcon45ca (1) - Esooa
ignoramus (1) - Wiml
Syn (1) - Gavial
hollowkatt (1) - Kami

This vote will likely be a point of contention among anyone who bothers to look into it. Deli placed a vote on Creature where I was already voting (although I moved my vote to Falcon not long later). Looking at all of the other wagons at this point, falcon and igno were the ones that later took off, they were both town. Wiml is basically confirmed town. Deli is confirmed scum. So, Deli voting for Creature to tie him with his own wagon is a little less meaningful than if there was no competing scum wagon. But I'll let other people interpret it how they will.

Deli moved his vote to falcon an hour or so later though.

Deli wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:24 pm
► Show Spoiler

Tbh I think Creature and Marmot look worse than wiml for the switch onto igno, especially if falcon flips wolf.

Also noteable is Mac was wolf reading wiml, but then voted igno after him? Then never moved.

There's no point in me talking about this post since Creature and I are mentioned in the same breath.

Deli wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:23 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:14 pm
Deli wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:12 pm Mac has been wolfy af, I thought I had another reason to wagon him and then realized I completely misread the thread and it became irrelevant. I still think he is >rand a wolf but tbh I don’t think we should lunch there today probably.
who should we lunch then, and more importantly, why?
I DON’T KNOW. Congrats Syndicate, you’ve broken a Deli

I mean maybe we resolve the wagons and lunch falcon, but I actually think he has been villagery today in tone,

and Marmot has spiraled downward.

Creature seems fine for lunch, but his tone has also been fine today.

The only thing stopping me from saying 100% Syn is that if it is some kind of softed claim we always need to lunch outside of it.

Gavial also seems fine to lunch, they were wolfy d1 the entire time and haven’t improved at all on tone.

A gavial/wiml/Syn world actually exists tbh. Wiml shielding both of them now that it seems mechanically he is likely clear hmm and tbh not really seeing much gamesolving from wiml as of late, just quips to clear ppl.

Another post we can't really do much with since Deli treats Creature and I the same.

I'd still argue that Deli's comment about Creature here is a huge hedge (and uses the word "fine" twice as if Creature is an aged wine), and that the comment about me is more of an attempt to set himself up to vote on my yeet if it's an option. It's probably a moot argument.

Deli wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:25 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:20 pm I want to open up a creature deli and serve up some marmot
Why creature?

Why deli?

Why marmot?

Why don’t you explain anything? Can you please play the game and stop messing around?

This mirror treatment is getting kinda ridiculous.

Deli wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:10 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:55 pm
Deli wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:12 pm Mac has been wolfy af, I thought I had another reason to wagon him and then realized I completely misread the thread and it became irrelevant. I still think he is >rand a wolf but tbh I don’t think we should lunch there today probably.

I mean maybe we resolve the wagons and lunch falcon, but I actually think he has been villagery today in tone,

The only thing stopping me from saying 100% Syn is that if it is some kind of softed claim we always need to lunch outside of it.

Gavial also seems fine to lunch, they were wolfy d1 the entire time and haven’t improved at all on tone.

A gavial/wiml/Syn world actually exists tbh. Wiml shielding both of them now that it seems mechanically he is likely clear hmm and tbh not really seeing much gamesolving from wiml as of late, just quips to clear ppl.
I don't think I can call falcons tone today townie at all. He's asked a few questions but for the most part that's all he's been doing. It looks like good work but until he starts analyzing answers (and I'm not sure he's gotten them but also doesn't look like he's following them up or re-asking) I'm not sure that he's actually doing townie things.
Someone stopped the kill from happening last night, we know that to be true.

What we don't know is who was the NK target and who saved them. Esooa claims to have saved Wiml from the NK, Syn says that's a lie, but Syn also isn't ccing Esooa. I still believe Syn to be townie, even with the way he's clearly fucking around today.
I don't think Creature has been wolfy at all, I don't really get why people are wolf reading him.

Mac is an enigma wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in a soft burrito blanket. That is to say he's playing like Mac. Some trolling, some reads, and nothing you can take to a bank.

Marmot eh I guess? you know what you did marmot but really I don't see marmot wolf here either.

Gavial always seems like a chop to go for, I've had that thought a couple games now as both alignments. Definitely want to see more "solve" and less "I'm So RaNdOm" from him today.

Wiml is an interesting case. Only wiml and the wolves know for sure if he was the NK target or not. Even Esooa can't be 100% positive b/c he could have been JK even if she is the doctor.
I like his tone, and he's been doing some solving/making reads, so that's good.
this is the first good post I've seen from you all game. lifts my morale a little bit ty

I think falcon coming in and asking questions after being the counter wagon to a villa was towny. I guess the lack of solving/analyzing is concerning, could be light anti-spew ? since he is 100% in the poe unless something mechanical happens.

Creature is a skilled wolf, he's wolf almost every recent game I've played with him (sorry I know you hate meta). It takes me some time to clear him, and so far I have not seen any reason to. Solid poe for me.

Mac.

Marmot is certainly not for lunch today, but I'd say d1 was +ev imo, today has been much less compelling.

Gavial. lmao "I'm So RaNdOm" perfectly encapsulates this person's posting. Never not chopping this salad.

Wiml. " Even Esooa can't be 100% positive b/c he could have been JK even if she is the doctor."
We know the night kill or the 'night killer' could have also been JK'd, we know that to be true. Feels like you are assuming wiml was the NK in the bolded? ...

anyways....

time to hit the gym. bbl.

This statement is probably a better example of teammate compatibility than the rest of them on Day 2 to this point. hollowkatt mentioned a strong townread of Creature, and Deli took advantage of this opportunity to cast shade on a teammate in an instance where it probably wasn't going to lead to anything. And really, the shade is pretty weak anyway. Deli called him a skilled wolf as if that's a good reason to scumread someone.

Deli wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:37 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:36 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:31 pm pinged by marmot and deli both entering thread with an "oh! what a cool turn of events!" entrance
That's what I felt too.
"oh shit I'm alive" yeah a fucking joyous entry, wtaf is going on.

Nanook/Syn/Creature probably the wolf team, possibly Nanook/Mac/? would make sense since we're getting railroaded.
Deli wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:34 pm It makes sense if you think you can line up the MLs to win… like you want us to go Marmot/creature in some order and if one flips town we still lunch the other?

How many mislunches do we even have left? Of creature/marmot are t/t do we still have a shot?

Not really anything interesting in these last two posts imo, but this was probably anti-spew time anyway. Still, I'll include them in case anyone wants to see them.

Creature's interactions with Deli

Creature wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:54 pm
Deli wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:50 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:48 pm I feel better about Wiml now. hollowkatt is fine too. I think I can do Gavial as he had like three consecutive posts and then disappeared.

[VOTE: Gavial] aubergine

Oh shit nvm I just have to select a button and then it works. So weird

Creature are you a regular wolf or deep wolf this time?
I know for sure I'm no regular wolf.
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:34 pm How annoying. We have this day and the entire tomorrow and one more half a day. Syn's avatar is my exact mood right now tbh.

I think I can townread Falcon, Wiml, hollowkatt, Syn and Deli. The rest I don't know.

Creature gave him an early Day 1 TR. Considering everything else that Creature had talked about to this point, Deli had the worst reason to be townread.

Creature wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:59 pm
Deli wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:51 pm I’m sus of anyone who has this many town reads on d1 but ig I admire the confidence.
I think town has more incentive to gather that many townreads while wolves tend to leave things as open as possible as long as possible.

Kinda disagree you and Kami are wolves here. I think Gavial and NANOOK are most likely to be wolves here, but I'm still a bit unsure.

Softball interaction. Disagreed on a thing that looks productive but isn't in the first line.

Side note, I don't know if Creature would list both partners in one breath here, so I'm inclined to lean Gavial over Kami as the third partner based on this post.

Creature wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:24 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:34 pm I think I can townread Falcon, Wiml, hollowkatt, Syn and Deli. The rest I don't know.
I think I might have been too quick to townread Wiml and Deli here although I thought they had town energy prior to this post. Syn at least I could relate to their posts and so it was easier for me to townread them.

Someone else townreads Deli and Creature quickly backs off. LOL!

Creature wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:26 pm
Wiml wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:18 pm Deli/Esooa probably town will explain tomorrow but tired.
I think I should be able to better read them D2 or D3, hence I wouldn't go for them today. Wiml also seems fine so far.

Now Creature says he'll have a better read on Deli later.

Creature wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:37 pm
Deli wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:22 pm
ignoramus wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:00 pm Good morning, folks!
Syn wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:59 pm I solemnly vow to hammer any wagon on any day

for the memes, you see
I volunteer as tribute! ✋️

It me, oof now I see why this kinda thing is annoying but it is towny af

Not vibing w/ Esooa and wiml pocket attempts— idk Esooa null for me rn I’m trying not to tunnel again >.<

Slow game is slow, idk this is tough for a spammer like me. When do things pick up??
Meh, this looks town!Deli.
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:57 pm town
creature
wiml
esooa
falcon
mac
nanook
igno
syn

wolf
gavial
deli
kami

not posting
marmot
Why the townreads on Mac, Nanook and ignoramus?
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:58 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:52 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:48 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:46 pm no about literally anything in the thread
Yeah, Creature has way too many players in his town list
does that make him mafia?
I don't know, we'd have to flip him and see
Sure, but that would mean wolves will be one mislynch closer to their wincon so let's not.

But that quickly turns back into a townread. Creature does talk about Deli a lot on Day 1.

This is the end of the random read Creature assigns Deli Day 1. Creature does ask Deli a number of questions on Day 2, but there were too many for me to bother trying to quote them all.

Creature wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:58 am
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:37 pm igno? - I thought igno came in really towny but after some reactions I think I misinterpreted so I'm uncertain but not willing to give up on the vibes
I'm not getting the same vibes, but I confess I don't really know how to read ignoramus here.
Did I really forget syn? I must have just forgotten about them, can't think of a single memorable post
They were very present early game, but haven't seen them lately.
Marmot seemed genuine to me and game-solvey, I didn't feel like there was an agenda and their reads just made sense to me.
Fair.
Is Mac an audacious wolf? cause this page has just been him trending downward.
I suppose Mac can do well both as town and as wolf. Would rather see what happens.
idg the wiml read at all, he's playing exactly like last game
What game?
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:11 am
Deli wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:23 pm I mean maybe we resolve the wagons and lunch falcon, but I actually think he has been villagery today in tone,
I dunno.
I have the opposite view.
How am I fine for lunch?
Feels like bullshitting for me, but whatever.
Creature wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:51 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:15 pm enough people have showed up

being confirmed town is fun

I'm the doctor and I protected wiml. I can self target/consecutive target so I have no real qualms with claiming rn
I doubt Esooa has any mafia motivation to claim doctor here. Esooa seemed pretty good D1 and claiming doctor is probably a death sentence here. The PR lying is probably between Deli and NANOOK. If Deli is the one lying, that means Wiml is probably cleared atp.

Heard something that might point Gavial town, but I have to re-check.
I disagree on Wiml here. I think they're pretty towny regardless of Esooa thing.

Creature has this occasional tendency to respond to Deli's full posts point-by-point. Random observation. Probably the most interesting part is that Deli never responds and Creature doesn't ever seem bothered by it.

Creature wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:51 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:15 pm enough people have showed up

being confirmed town is fun

I'm the doctor and I protected wiml. I can self target/consecutive target so I have no real qualms with claiming rn
I doubt Esooa has any mafia motivation to claim doctor here. Esooa seemed pretty good D1 and claiming doctor is probably a death sentence here. The PR lying is probably between Deli and NANOOK. If Deli is the one lying, that means Wiml is probably cleared atp.

Day 3. This is when things get more interesting with our PRs being pigeonholed with 4 claims (one dead) and 3 possibilities. Creature's first response here is to say that Esooa is telling the truth and that if Deli is lying... Wiml is cleared?

I sort of get this logic. But also this is an attempt to wait and see what the thread decides to do before committing to either Nannok or Deli as the liar.

Creature wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:04 pm Can we agree Esooa is likely town here?

If yes, then I think it may be more optimal for us to always lynch Deli here. If Deli flips jailkeeper then we almost always lynch NANOOK the next day. If Deli flips mafia then we can solve Marmot/me the next day.

This post came 13 minutes after the last one.

Creature wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:26 pm I kinda just want to simplify things.

If Deli is the one lying then we can clear NANOOK, Esooa and potentially Wiml. We'll also know one of Marmot/me is wolf and the last one should probably be between MacDougall/Gavial/Kami/Syn.

If NANOOK is the one lying then by then we'll only be able to really clear Esooa (assuming we lynch Deli first here). Anyone else could potentially be wolf.

If Esooa is the one lying then this strategy is probably straight out losing. Hence why would like input from everyone.

And this one 22 minutes after the last one.

Yes timing is important here. Deli was just pseudo-CC'd in the thread, so the scum are likely taking time to decide how to proceed from here. Taking 22 minutes to think about it and sort of reiterate what he's already said is more evidence of that.

I will give Creature credit, he did immediately shift to bussing Deli, which he kinda had to, because otherwise if he is to push for a Nanook yeet and it goes over, it will look incredibly obvious he's paired with Deli.

This is kinda the end of what I will pull from his ISO, Day 3 is more iterations of the same, and the bus is already in full effect, so there isn't much reason to cover any further.

Here are my observations of interactions between the two. I don't blame anyone for not reading, but it's here if you do.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Re: The Fall of Númenor - Day One

Post by Marmot »

Creature wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:59 pm
Deli wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:51 pm I’m sus of anyone who has this many town reads on d1 but ig I admire the confidence.
I think town has more incentive to gather that many townreads while wolves tend to leave things as open as possible as long as possible.

Kinda disagree you and Kami are wolves here. I think Gavial and NANOOK are most likely to be wolves here, but I'm still a bit unsure.

This is probably Creature's most interesting post. He disagrees that Deli and Kami are wolves in the same sentence, which is a bold move for someone to mention both of their partners in the same sentence.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kami
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 123

Post by Kami »

Yeah i dont hard defend my partner like that, especially if they have that much heat
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kami wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:44 pm Yeah i dont hard defend my partner like that, especially if they have that much heat
ngl I want to see this post as outing

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

can you explain this to me

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

oh wait I see

ImageImageImageImage
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

how is that post outting
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Syn wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:51 pm

can you explain this to me
there's one mafia in creature/marmot by mech

There's ones in kami/gavial by PoE
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

How is there a mafia between me and gavial
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kami wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:52 pm how is that post outting
because you came here after not posting simply to say you're not associated with the flipped wolf, which either means you're following along enough to defend yourself or someone else has told you that you need to get involved

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

marmot's been townie today tbh tbh

ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Re: The Fall of Númenor - Day Two

Post by Esooa »

this post is way more team indicative of deli/creature imo
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Kami wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:54 pm How is there a mafia between me and gavial
"by poe"
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

Syn wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:55 pm
because you came here after not posting simply to say you're not associated with the flipped wolf, which either means you're following along enough to defend yourself or someone else has told you that you need to get involved
Its 48 hour days why would I need to be here asap. Also I read the thread and people are saying im partners with deli, but I don't think any wolf hard defends a partner that was top wagon at the time.

Angleshooting attempt is cool though
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Marmot wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:24 pm Creature has this occasional tendency to respond to Deli's full posts point-by-point. Random observation. Probably the most interesting part is that Deli never responds and Creature doesn't ever seem bothered by it.
Actually, Creature does this to BOTH Deli and Gavial. He did it twice to one of them. And zero times to anyone else
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Can someone remind me why Mac isn't a wolf again?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:18 am Can someone remind me why Mac isn't a wolf again?
Deli pushed him a decent amount day 1/2 and used their JK claim to scum read him in a weird way I don't think is partnered and etc
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

Naw mac is wolfy as fuck and the push was pretty weak
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Esooa wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:19 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:18 am Can someone remind me why Mac isn't a wolf again?
Deli pushed him a decent amount day 1/2 and used their JK claim to scum read him in a weird way I don't think is partnered and etc

Oh right, I forgot about the weird scumread.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ngl, Kami feels more cornered than Gavial does today, which has me leaning in that direction.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

how am i cornered at all lmao
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Boxed in? Me? The fuck are you talking about?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot is the wolf I am telling you.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: The Fall of Númenor - Day Two

Post by Marmot »

Kami wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:19 am Naw mac is wolfy as fuck and the push was pretty weak

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

All that shows me is that deli says af and i say as fuck instead
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mac's reads have been so off since the claimfest I'm almost inclined to agree with you Kami lol

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kami wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:58 pm
Its 48 hour days why would I need to be here asap. Also I read the thread and people are saying im partners with deli, but I don't think any wolf hard defends a partner that was top wagon at the time.

that's... not what an angleshoot is

ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:36 am Mac's reads have been so off since the claimfest I'm almost inclined to agree with you Kami lol
You mean how I voted the wolf out of the game and you tried to hard defend them.
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

Syn wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:37 am

I mean implying I'm only posting because of out of game communication telling me to is kinda angleshooting js
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Mac's posting sucks but Deli tried too hard to kill him before it could be seen as necessary

ImageImageImageImage
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:37 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:36 am Mac's reads have been so off since the claimfest I'm almost inclined to agree with you Kami lol
You mean how I voted the wolf out of the game and you tried to hard defend them.
I mean deli was gonna get lynched regardless, and her claim would be w/w theater.
Also you're acting pretty fake about the whole "GG GAME RESOVLED" stuff
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kami wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:38 am

I mean implying I'm only posting because of out of game communication telling me to is kinda angleshooting js
cool story, wolf

ImageImageImageImage
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

I don't see how deli tried hard, I remember her switching votes off him at a whim
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot - "Unvote Deli he's towan u guise"
Mac - *votes Deli and kills him. Flips mafia*
Kami and Marmot - "wow mac is woofy and bad reAdz"
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

Syn wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:39 am
Kami wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:38 am

cool story, wolf
damn u got me
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Kami figure out who it is in Marmot/Creature or die idc about these posts

Return to “Previous Rackets”