Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 91

Re: Day 7 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by fingersplints »

votes can be changed though Canuck. He always could change his vote if the lynch switched to llama
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

fingersplints wrote:Juliets - yes I would think he is forced or would be punished. It's all a bit weird though. As bullz pointed out, why would someone curse a player who is barely posting? Let alone twice in a row? That is assuming there are two cursers (I'm operating under the assumption double targeting isn't allowed here.) I haven't been cursed at all, nor have a bunch of the alive players, so it really seems weird one of the quieter ones would continuously be targeted. It doesn't add up.

I'm beginning to feel like this is like the SVS vs Made lynch but worse for me. LC and llama have both been compelling, but I feel like I trust LC more. All of this reminds me of a civvie LC. (Actually it reminds me specifically of a game, I can't remember which, where a baddie splints thought it would be fun to try and instigate a quieter LC, and instantly regretted it haha)
Unfortunately for llama, my opinion on several other players depends on me finding out his affiliation.
I will always remember that game.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Canucklehead »

fingersplints wrote:votes can be changed though Canuck. He always could change his vote if the lynch switched to llama
Fair point.
And I'm actually on the same page as you, in that I think llama is bad (trusting God on this one......a phrase I have never uttered in my entire life before! :huh:, and I think once that's revealed, other people's alignments will be a lot more clear (I'm thinking specifically of Mongoose and Boogs, but other people might have others for whom knowing llama's alignment will help clarify or solidify what were previously gut reads or loose cases).
I'm going to vote llama now, with the usual caveat that I'm open to changing the vote if a truly compelling case comes up.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 340

Post by thellama73 »

I tend to trust Boogs on this, because I don't think he has a strong incentive to lie right now. He was not taking any attention, so he doesn't need to save himself. If he were bad, he could simply stay silent and still have a good chance of seeing a civvie lynched. I don't think anyone was in such immediate, inevitable danger that this kind of hail Mary would be necessary.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

everyone: sorry I have not been here yesterday or yet today. i had to help my sister who was in crisis. things are calming down except my nerves are shot. i will try later and see how I feel..
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote:everyone: sorry I have not been here yesterday or yet today. i had to help my sister who was in crisis. things are calming down except my nerves are shot. i will try later and see how I feel..
fuck the game. take it easy tonight and relax. you know how to get a hold of me if you need me :hugs: :hug:
Gro-oo-ovy
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

fingersplints wrote:
Roxy wrote:everyone: sorry I have not been here yesterday or yet today. i had to help my sister who was in crisis. things are calming down except my nerves are shot. i will try later and see how I feel..
fuck the game. take it easy tonight and relax. you know how to get a hold of me if you need me :hugs: :hug:
What splintsy said. :hug:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

LoRab wrote:I was wanting tomlynch llama myself. Trusting int the lorab at least in a limited way. Did llama ever respond to got/svs?
Lol iPad posting plus autocorrect. Love that it made Lorb into lorab

My computer is currently undergoing surgery, so phone/iPad posting only for a few days when home. And it's the time of year when time at work is particularly busy. I did get a Bluetooth keyboard today though, so at least I can use that for iPad posting. But I digress.

I repeat my question to llama about if he responded to svs/god's accusations. Will hold off on voting but that's where my vote will likely go.

Boogs' antics are too anticky for me to want to blindly follow.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

and posts not working from ipad right now. Posted that from phon. Trying to post again as a test.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

thellama73 wrote:I tend to trust Boogs on this, because I don't think he has a strong incentive to lie right now. He was not taking any attention, so he doesn't need to save himself. If he were bad, he could simply stay silent and still have a good chance of seeing a civvie lynched. I don't think anyone was in such immediate, inevitable danger that this kind of hail Mary would be necessary.
But he WAS taking attention with the smileys and his unusual silence. I suppose you mean he's not taking lynch attention on himself this round so far?

I'd like to believe that he's telling the truth, but people are making good points about why this sort of "info dropping" is being allowed (e.g., a curse). But then again, as others have said, why Boogs? And why twice? Which is the more logical - that the same quiet person is cursed twice by two different people, or that Boogs is actually in his right mind this round and has a genuinely good reason to suspect Bullz? Or just in his right mind and suspects Bullz without a genuinely good reason?

Yeah, that's not exactly pinpointing anything, but it's helping me get my thoughts out, and perhaps someone could bounce ideas off with me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

I am in my right kitty mind today, i was giving my suspicion to the theme of the game of Camelot. However, it does still mean i think some Bullzeye shenanigans have been going on and the cloudy aura of evil i sense is among him.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

nijuukyugou wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I tend to trust Boogs on this, because I don't think he has a strong incentive to lie right now. He was not taking any attention, so he doesn't need to save himself. If he were bad, he could simply stay silent and still have a good chance of seeing a civvie lynched. I don't think anyone was in such immediate, inevitable danger that this kind of hail Mary would be necessary.
But he WAS taking attention with the smileys and his unusual silence. I suppose you mean he's not taking lynch attention on himself this round so far?

I'd like to believe that he's telling the truth, but people are making good points about why this sort of "info dropping" is being allowed (e.g., a curse). But then again, as others have said, why Boogs? And why twice? Which is the more logical - that the same quiet person is cursed twice by two different people, or that Boogs is actually in his right mind this round and has a genuinely good reason to suspect Bullz? Or just in his right mind and suspects Bullz without a genuinely good reason?

Yeah, that's not exactly pinpointing anything, but it's helping me get my thoughts out, and perhaps someone could bounce ideas off with me?
Well, I was thinking of something that might be just the opposite - what if boogs was pretending to be cursed yesterday and today is really cursed. The thing I keep coming back to though is what Long Con said and that's why would anyone curse boogs to begin with.

Maybe I should move away from boogs and ask if anyone has seen anything about bullz that looks baddie? I haven't seen anything.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

juliets wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:

Well, I was thinking of something that might be just the opposite - what if boogs was pretending to be cursed yesterday and today is really cursed. The thing I keep coming back to though is what Long Con said and that's why would anyone curse boogs to begin with.

Maybe I should move away from boogs and ask if anyone has seen anything about bullz that looks baddie? I haven't seen anything.
I am undecided on bullz. Leaning civ, but if I am wrong about llama than I will reconsider that. (and my distrust of Boogs :) )
Gro-oo-ovy
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I haven't seen anything that makes me suspect bullz outside of boogz's accusations. But he tends to be one of those ones that always read pretty civ to me regardless of alignment.

Between bullz, boogsy and llama - I have had the least bad feelings about bullz.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

LoRab wrote: I repeat my question to llama about if he responded to svs/god's accusations. Will hold off on voting but that's where my vote will likely go.
What accusations are you referring to? I will be happy to respond, but I don't know what you mean.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Svs was pretty darn sure that you were bad when she died. What's your response to that.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

LoRab wrote:Svs was pretty darn sure that you were bad when she died. What's your response to that.
I have no idea what I am supposed to say to that. That is not an accusation one can defend against. "SVS said you're bad, what do you say?" I say I'm not bad.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm fairly busy today. I'm going to go ahead and place my vote on Bullz, and I can move it later if need be. I am willing to trust Boogs today.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I could vote for either Mongoose or llama today but not Bullz without some additional strong evidence.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

So one of my drivers.has.pink eye.leaving.me short.staffed.on a rainy day. :( I'm voting now.for.llama. I will try to.be.back later.to.see.if.anything changes.my mind.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

You guys are going to have such egg on your face. :sigh:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:You guys are going to have such egg on your face. :sigh:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm going to be out running errands and don't know that I'll be back before the lynch is over so I'm going to go ahead and vote llama.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:I'm going to be out running errands and don't know that I'll be back before the lynch is over so I'm going to go ahead and vote llama.
Seriously don't. I mean, I know you are mafia, juliets, but wouldn't you rather keep me around to absorb votes from you and your kind than be on record voting to kill a civ?

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Need to vote now. Svs gave reasons for her suspicion, which he didn't answer the. Not does he now. Just saying no I'm not bad does t cut it for me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

LoRab wrote:Need to vote now. Svs gave reasons for her suspicion, which he didn't answer the. Not does he now. Just saying no I'm not bad does t cut it for me.
What reasons? I asked you bfeore and you just said: "She thinks you are bad." Give me something to respond to and I will respond to it.

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Did you not read her posts?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

LoRab wrote:Did you not read her posts?
I did but it was a long time ago and I don't remember what she said. Refresh my memory.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I've been attacked by everybody, over everything. I legitimately don't know which attacks you're referring to or I would answer them.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The poll ends in two hours and I am being railroaded by baddies. Where are all the civs?

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

The Civs believe in God more than they believe in you. Not that we've heard from Her in a while.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ah sorry to have been absent this lynch. This llama bandwagon only makes sense to me in a world full of baddies. I doubt I will vote for him honestly, although doesn't look like there's any hope of saving him.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Who then hedgy?.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

thellama73 wrote:I've been attacked by everybody, over everything. I legitimately don't know which attacks you're referring to or I would answer them.
Attacked? really?

This "everyone who votes me is a baddie" isn't helping you at all.

And I am not doing this because God said so. I have my own reasons for believing llama is bad. I really hope I am not wrong, but I have to go with what is most likely at this point.

A bandwagon, to me, is everyone piling on a player suddenly out of nowhere. llama has been on the verge of being lynched for days, hedgeowl.

I'm in such a lousy mood if I sound pissy its not at you llama or anyone else, and I apologize if it is coming across like that.

This lynch will be telling at least. Whatever the result I know who I am voting for next. :srsnod:
Gro-oo-ovy
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

juliets wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:

Ah, didn't think of that possibility. I don't have strong suspicions of Bullzeye, and while I'd like to give Boogs a chance, just saying Bullz is bad doesn't give me anything to go on. I understand he says he can't say more, but...to stave off the possibility that you might be cursed today, I'd like to wait on it. And see if you can say more later.

Llama vote pile concerns me, as all vote piles do. I don't really have a great reason to vote him except that God told me to (which, for some in the world, might be the best reason of all :P). Llama's behavior always looks weird to me, so it's nothing out of the ordinary and he's a hard one to read. I wouldn't be surprised either way, because honestly, I never am with him. If I'm going with an actual suspicion, the next one on my list from last time was LC. See last Day post for details. I'll put my vote there. Say what you want.

And now, off to parent-teacher conferencing super fun time! Until 7. After being here since 7. Joy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

I have seen SVS convinced Llama was bad before when he was civ, so 'God told us to' seems like a convenient excuse. I will bow down before her almighty ness if I am wrong though. :srsnod:

I am specifically not a fan of info-dumping either, so I hesitate with Boogs' warning of Bullz. However, Bullz' post about the "sudden" suspicion of MM after we had already had a day where Made, MM, and Mongoose were discussed as M for baddie candidates seems off to me. MM had also received lots of scrutiny for the early 'French' comment. I know for one felt that Mongoose was not my top suspect.

Bullzeye wrote:
fingersplints wrote:RIP MM. I felt like some of the votes there were a bit suspicious, and seemed like it was out of nowhere to save Mongoose. Lorab was talking about him for a while, so I think hers could be genuinely misguided.
I was actually surprised so many people jumped onto that vote. I'd had a gut feeling about MM for most of the game but it seemed like nobody other than LoRab really agreed with me until today. There was definitely something fishy going on there.
Here he seems to say, well I voted for MM, but I actually suspected him, unlike all these other bandwagoners. It just doesn't ring entirely true to me.

I do think more suspicion of Bulls is warranted. However, I am going to vote LC this go round. I think he could have done more if he were so convinced SVS was god than just let her be lynched and claim he knew afterwards,

Votes LC

I
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Python Polls

Post by Roxy »

Day 7

Who is bringing out the dead?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:39:30 pm
Bea0No votes
Boogs0No votes
Bullzeye2
thellama73 (10), Boogs (15)12%
Canucklehead0No votes
Dana0No votes
fingersplints0No votes
Hedgeowl0No votes
Juliets0No votes
Long Con2
nijuukyugou (16), Hedgeowl (17)12%
LoRab0No votes
Mongoose0No votes
nijuukyugou0No votes
thellama6
Long Con (5), fingersplints (6), Canucklehead (7), bea (11), juliets (13), LoRab (14)35%
I'm not dead yet!/Hosts/Mod/ee7Roxy (1), MovingPictures07 (2), Keterman (3), DisgruntledPorcupine (4), Metalmarsh89 (8), S~V~S (9), Made (12)41% 
Total votes : 17
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Night 7 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Roxy »

llama has been lynched he was Dennis' Mom - a Civvie

It is now night 7
;)
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

Well that was the most excruciating day ever. I can't believe nobody seemed to pick up on the fact I was silenced. I'll get to that in a minute but right now everyone better hold on to your butts because I'm about to violently (and boy do I ever mean violently) shake this thread in a manner similar to what might be expected of a wind hitting force 12 on the Beaufort Scale.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

the poll is F'ed up I will fix it and update the first page later I only have my phone right now. later
;)
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Roxy wrote:

llama has been lynched he was Dennis' Mom - a Civvie

It is now night 7
:mad:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

goddammit. I'm really sorry llama. I'm also sorry Boogs. I wish I had listened to you. bullz had me fooled. I now know better.
Bullzeye wrote:Well that was the most excruciating day ever. I can't believe nobody seemed to pick up on the fact I was silenced. I'll get to that in a minute but right now everyone better hold on to your butts because I'm about to violently (and boy do I ever mean violently) shake this thread in a manner similar to what might be expected of a wind hitting force 12 on the Beaufort Scale.
Shocking.
Gro-oo-ovy
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Okay so first off let me start by saying I'm actually personally offended by what I perceive to be a disrespectful and rude act of cheating taken against me by someone I have quite a bit of respect for.
Boogs wrote:Rip Keterman and MM :( Okay, guys pleae vote. Bullzeye out! I don't know who his teammates are but he's scum. My kitty senses were going haywire and he was off the poll the last lynch! If you don't want to lynch him, then please figure out who his teammates are and get them.
Boogs wrote:If you ask how I know, my whiskers tingled when he touched me and it didn't feel Civ or Knightlike and I think he's a murderer.

Linki JC I can't unfortunately. Just know, that I know.
Boogs wrote:As I looked through my kitty magic mirror, the image of Bullzeye did appear to be foggy and much darkness surrounded him. The knights of round table thus warned me to not let him go on, but alas the crowd of confused Civs did not believe the kitty and pursue the lead. He has escaped as a minion of Mordred far too long as now is the time to vote the Bullz of the eyes out and banish him back to the darkness which he came! Mrow!
Seriously Boogs what the actual F are these? Because they read like you're hinting at info. AKA infodumping. But I know you aren't because if you had info you'd know I'm a civ. So you're fake infodumping. About someone who conveniently happened to be silenced and unable to defend himself. But then I'd bet you already knew that since you or someone in league with you did it.

FURTHERMORE. The smiley thing from the other day. Nobody in this entire game has ever before or since had a curse anything like that. Which leads me to conclude you were faking. So that's faking a curse and faking info in the space of two days. Now, I'm no farmer, but I know a steaming pile of bullshit when I see one and I'm looking at one right now (imagine I'm looking at your posts).

I don't know why it was me you chose to set up like this but if you want to screw me so badly at least buy me dinner first. I think the baddies have gotten cocky so close to the end. I first thought Llama was your teammate and you were trying to protect him but obviously that isn't the case. Regardless, if your team doesn't kill me tonight I will vote for Boogs as soon as the poll is up and continue to do so until he is dead. I suggest others do the same. You're the baddest of bad news and I'm too much of an optimist to be dealing with that.
Llama clearly wanted to save himself here so I can forgive him for buying Boogs' crap.
nijuukyugou wrote: I'd like to believe that he's telling the truth, but people are making good points about why this sort of "info dropping" is being allowed (e.g., a curse). But then again, as others have said, why Boogs? And why twice? Which is the more logical - that the same quiet person is cursed twice by two different people, or that Boogs is actually in his right mind this round and has a genuinely good reason to suspect Bullz? Or just in his right mind and suspects Bullz without a genuinely good reason?
You want to believe a guy who obviously faked being cursed, with absolutely no reason to trust him? A guy who, despite having been blendier than a smoothie, accused me of being bad first because I (one of the highest posters) was apparently blendy? :eye:
Hedgeowl wrote:I have seen SVS convinced Llama was bad before when he was civ, so 'God told us to' seems like a convenient excuse. I will bow down before her almighty ness if I am wrong though. :srsnod:

I am specifically not a fan of info-dumping either, so I hesitate with Boogs' warning of Bullz. However, Bullz' post about the "sudden" suspicion of MM after we had already had a day where Made, MM, and Mongoose were discussed as M for baddie candidates seems off to me. MM had also received lots of scrutiny for the early 'French' comment. I know for one felt that Mongoose was not my top suspect.

Bullzeye wrote:
fingersplints wrote:RIP MM. I felt like some of the votes there were a bit suspicious, and seemed like it was out of nowhere to save Mongoose. Lorab was talking about him for a while, so I think hers could be genuinely misguided.
I was actually surprised so many people jumped onto that vote. I'd had a gut feeling about MM for most of the game but it seemed like nobody other than LoRab really agreed with me until today. There was definitely something fishy going on there.
Here he seems to say, well I voted for MM, but I actually suspected him, unlike all these other bandwagoners. It just doesn't ring entirely true to me.

I do think more suspicion of Bulls is warranted. However, I am going to vote LC this go round. I think he could have done more if he were so convinced SVS was god than just let her be lynched and claim he knew afterwards,

Votes LC

I
Boogs isn't really infodumping, he's just pretending to. He has no info. He has less info than a stone. In fact, I take that back. Geologists could probably learn a lot from a stone. Nobody can learn anything from Boogs in this game except how to suck at being bad, and nobody wants to learn that. As far as the MM comment goes, that wasn't my intention. I had just felt like my suspicion of him hadn't been getting much support and was surprised to see so many people agreed. If I hadn't been silenced I'd have gone through his voters to properly look and see if anyone was jumping onto a bandwagon but then Boogs pretty much outed himself to me.

As I've said, I will be voting Boogs tomorrow if his team don't simply call it quits and kill me tonight. I will be voting Boogs on day nine if he doesn't die tomorrow, and on day ten if he doesn't die on day nine. Lather, rinse, repeat as necessary.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

fingersplints wrote:goddammit. I'm really sorry llama. I'm also sorry Boogs. I wish I had listened to you. bullz had me fooled. I now know better.
Bullzeye wrote:Well that was the most excruciating day ever. I can't believe nobody seemed to pick up on the fact I was silenced. I'll get to that in a minute but right now everyone better hold on to your butts because I'm about to violently (and boy do I ever mean violently) shake this thread in a manner similar to what might be expected of a wind hitting force 12 on the Beaufort Scale.
Shocking.
Splints I hate infodumping with a passion. If I'd been able to post when he first came out with that fake shit I'd have probably sworn a lot at him. I wouldn't have faked being silenced. I'd have SCREAMED so loud he'd actually hear it in the US.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh no! He was civvie after all! Sorry llama I thought you had been recruited because I didn't feel as good about you lately as i did in the beginning. RIP, and will miss playing with you.

lots of linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Told you. Have fun, everyone! Thanks for a great game, Roxy and DisPor!

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I'm not bad Bullzeye. I also know you're not Civ, so vote me if you want but I know what I know. Furthermore, it's up to everyone else to elaborate and decide if they want to believe me or not based on me just saying I Strongly believe you're bad and have for a while now. I don't know how to build a case on you without saying things, but I don't trust you. I think JC is being an excellent actress in this game and I keep reading her posts as fake with a hint of Baddie trying to pose as Civ. Either of you could be bad, maybe you're both on the same team! It's getting harder to win unless the Civs vote the right way, and I think it has to be one of the two of you tomorrow IMO. I'm still thinking there are 2 Baddie teams, and it's way too dangerous since we know Enrique was recruited so out of who's left, who knows how many are. The way you all keep piling on people is scaring me like the Llama train that ended up happening and MM.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Bullzeye wrote:
fingersplints wrote:goddammit. I'm really sorry llama. I'm also sorry Boogs. I wish I had listened to you. bullz had me fooled. I now know better.
Shocking.
Splints I hate infodumping with a passion. If I'd been able to post when he first came out with that fake shit I'd have probably sworn a lot at him. I wouldn't have faked being silenced. I'd have SCREAMED so loud he'd actually hear it in the US.

:consoling: I wish it could be different, bullz. But it isn't.
Make no mistake, I have my own reasons for suspecting you. I'm not just following Boogs. I said llama's lynch would solidify a few things for me and it did, unfortunately for you.
Gro-oo-ovy
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:I'm not bad Bullzeye. I also know you're not Civ, so vote me if you want but I know what I know
You're bad. You're also so full of shit it's a wonder we don't confuse you for a sewer. You don't know anything and to be honest the way you're playing right now is a total dick move.
Boogs wrote:. Furthermore, it's up to everyone else to elaborate and decide if they want to believe me or not based on me just saying I Strongly believe you're bad and have for a while now.
What you're doing is fake infodumping. You're making all these vague comments pushing people toward voting for me as if you have a big reason you can't share (but you don't) in the hope people pile on me. It's how cheaters infodump. It's what you're doing now except in this case you have ABSOLUTELY ZERO INFO AND NO DAMN IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT.
Boogs wrote:I don't know how to build a case on you without saying things, but I don't trust you.
You know how to build a case. You just can't because there isn't one. But for whatever reason your team want me out of the way so you're acting like you have info when you don't.
Boogs wrote:I think JC is being an excellent actress in this game and I keep reading her posts as fake with a hint of Baddie trying to pose as Civ. Either of you could be bad, maybe you're both on the same team! It's getting harder to win unless the Civs vote the right way, and I think it has to be one of the two of you tomorrow IMO.
All this says is "I'm a baddie throwing out accusations against anyone who doubts me". It has to be you tomorrow. I won't settle for less. I want your head on a plate.
Boogs wrote:I'm still thinking there are 2 Baddie teams, and it's way too dangerous since we know Enrique was recruited so out of who's left, who knows how many are. The way you all keep piling on people is scaring me like the Llama train that ended up happening and MM.
Ooh scare tactics, that's a civ move if ever there was one. Nice way to distance yourself from everyone else as well. Still, no comment on faking that curse?

Linki - that makes no sense.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Boogs wrote:I'm not bad Bullzeye. I also know you're not Civ, so vote me if you want but I know what I know. Furthermore, it's up to everyone else to elaborate and decide if they want to believe me or not based on me just saying I Strongly believe you're bad and have for a while now. I don't know how to build a case on you without saying things, but I don't trust you. I think JC is being an excellent actress in this game and I keep reading her posts as fake with a hint of Baddie trying to pose as Civ. Either of you could be bad, maybe you're both on the same team! It's getting harder to win unless the Civs vote the right way, and I think it has to be one of the two of you tomorrow IMO. I'm still thinking there are 2 Baddie teams, and it's way too dangerous since we know Enrique was recruited so out of who's left, who knows how many are. The way you all keep piling on people is scaring me like the Llama train that ended up happening and MM.
Boogs if you think I am baddie then present a case. I'll be waiting to respond to it. I am not a baddie, an indy, a neutral - any of those other roles - I am a civ. If you can't present a case, just like you can't on bullz then I can't trust your judgement as I know I'm civ.

linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”