TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
Transcend
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 519
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: matt/soda

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by Transcend »

well you're the one saying that you're comfortable with the thread and the traction that it has rn

and i'm warning u that u probably shouldn't be comfortable

that's ur prerogative whether u want to listen to me or not, i can't force u to
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Esooa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:09 pm I've never seen him AtE as a wolf to my recollection and he's obviously trying not to be toxic

Earlier he made posts which:

came from a town PoV

is AtE like he hasn't done as a wolf (this could be for a few reasons; demotivated previous wolf games due to not wanting to wolf at all, having less time/investment/rather than being mad at wolf reads on him I think he more felt bad for how he played, etc)

and was handled in a towny was too imo (obviously there but attempted to be curtailed)

First point is... okay

Second has potential holes but if we're going off how likely it is to come from a wolf, probably less likely

Third is possibly from a wolf considering he's trying to be not toxic in thread is general but shrug
if u mean trans? he has ate'd as a wolf. he used a lot of hard ate in ur first em game, and thats specifically what i found to be towny about him despite finding everything else about him to be pretty scummy since until that point ive never seen him hard ate as mafia ever before
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:43 am @Alison @Esooa

How much experience do you both have with wolf!mac? It seems like ur both the best readers of him and the two he fears the most in here, are you both confident he’s well within scumrange?

What are ur current stances on him rn, town/null/scum?

If I miscleared someone he’s probably it, and I have another reason to ask this but I’ll get to it later closer to eod
Yes, I am confident he's well within scumrange. Every tactic he has employed in this game to seem townie has been a tactic I have personally witnessed him use as mafia.

I think he's scummy. I'm holding out judgement until we flip Transcend, since he has a point about being unlikely to bus there, so a Transcend red flip would go some way towards making him look better. (I also think Ender's latest "we're heading to a D1 misexe :/" stance is compatible with being partners with Transcend and would look there first if Transcend flips wolf.)
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:44 am well you're the one saying that you're comfortable with the thread and the traction that it has rn

and i'm warning u that u probably shouldn't be comfortable

that's ur prerogative whether u want to listen to me or not, i can't force u to
I think you are a wolf and I choose not to listen to you.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

welp you've made your bed, if it's comfortable for u, there's not much i can do
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:42 am In spite of anything I've said to this point the only people I have confident townreads on are esooa and alexa.

I have seen some townie thinking from ilario and also feel he is in a slot where he is probably either spewed town or being townread by someone I should sheep.

I feel as though Alison is probably >rand town for attacking me but if she was a wolf her tactics for dealing with me given recent games are a little hard to anticipate. She is very gamer.

My TSP read is very flawed. Don't humour it or let anyone humour it at all. It's a nothing read. Just a town ping.

I have that piss poor one post Nook read.

Lime Coke feels very different to the wolf I just played a deep game against. It's not a great read if he is remotely good at mafia.

I kinda think Ender is townie for a couple of bad reasons.

I have found wiml and transcend more wolfy than town in pretty major ways. I don't vibe a lot of what they are putting down.
this post has mad hedge and some of the reads actually feel kinda generic and cliche
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:47 am

How much experience do you both have with wolf!mac? It seems like ur both the best readers of him and the two he fears the most in here, are you both confident he’s well within scumrange?

If I miscleared someone he’s probably it, and I have another reason to ask this but I’ll get to it later closer to eod
Yes, I am confident he's well within scumrange. Every tactic he has employed in this game to seem townie has been a tactic I have personally witnessed him use as mafia.

I think he's scummy. I'm holding out judgement until we flip Transcend, since he has a point about being unlikely to bus there, so a Transcend red flip would go some way towards making him look better. (I also think Ender's latest "we're heading to a D1 misexe :/" stance is compatible with being partners with Transcend and would look there first if Transcend flips wolf.)
i was thinking the opposite actually, and he was crackpot theory #2 and honestly i was gonna hold out until closer to eod to state but now u lit a spark in me after that comment which got me a lil excited so im jsut gonna say it anyways
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm interested in your Mac read, Transcend. Update me on it when you finish my catchup.
Alison

Post by Alison »

your catchup*
Alison

Post by Alison »

ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:50 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:47 am

i was thinking the opposite actually, and he was crackpot theory #2 and honestly i was gonna hold out until closer to eod to state but now u lit a spark in me after that comment which got me a lil excited so im jsut gonna say it anyways
I do not understand what you are saying here.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

[VOTE: mac] aubergine

if the only reason i tr him is drunkposting and his soberposting is bad then that's probably a good reason for him to go
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:47 am
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:42 am In spite of anything I've said to this point the only people I have confident townreads on are esooa and alexa.

I have seen some townie thinking from ilario and also feel he is in a slot where he is probably either spewed town or being townread by someone I should sheep.

I feel as though Alison is probably >rand town for attacking me but if she was a wolf her tactics for dealing with me given recent games are a little hard to anticipate. She is very gamer.

My TSP read is very flawed. Don't humour it or let anyone humour it at all. It's a nothing read. Just a town ping.

Lime Coke feels very different to the wolf I just played a deep game against. It's not a great read if he is remotely good at mafia.

I have found wiml and transcend more wolfy than town in pretty major ways. I don't vibe a lot of what they are putting down.
Why am i wolfy
Beyond the self admitted scumminess. I think you have been a little too eager to push onto people for minor flags. You've come across a little bit like you have the mischop in mind. For instance the way you pushed Ender while I was openwolfing.
this post is just really bad. was i supposed to vote you while you were openwolfing? i read it as null if not slightly towny. same w/ everyone else. why would u want the attention on u. this feels kinda forced.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 737

Post by MacDougall »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:49 am

this post has mad hedge and some of the reads actually feel kinda generic and cliche
Yeah I felt like I owed the game some normal content.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:51 am [VOTE: mac] aubergine

if the only reason i tr him is drunkposting and his soberposting is bad then that's probably a good reason for him to go
I was more drunk in the posts you think are bad than the ones you liked by some stretch.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:53 am

u owed the game nothing?
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:00 am your engagement with me is super super towny and i'm unot treating your tr on me as tmi cause you are actually REALLY good at reading me

tony just seems like an archetype townie. he's not really controlling the narrative which scum SHOULD do, and he's outed thoughts here and there that look villagery.
why do you think I'm good at reading you?
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:54 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:53 am

u owed the game nothing?
I disagree.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:54 am
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:00 am your engagement with me is super super towny and i'm unot treating your tr on me as tmi cause you are actually REALLY good at reading me

tony just seems like an archetype townie. he's not really controlling the narrative which scum SHOULD do, and he's outed thoughts here and there that look villagery.
why do you think I'm good at reading you?
cause you caught me as wolf in all those games?
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:54 am I disagree.
What happened to "I am going to act like a rodeo clown and spam :D all over the place until it is 3 hours to EOD then everyone sheep me and I'll give you a pelt"?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Crackpot theory #2 - in a world where lime was just the push that Matt kept trying to push through to force a misyeet I actually think mac can potentially be Matt’s partners

Here’s why:

At the start of the day mac spent a good deal trying to push through a yeet on either wiml or myself. The wiml yeet picked up no traction and despite people being wary of him, wiml never got any significant amount of votes to look like he was going over d1. Similarly, I got some votes but they’re mostly from people who are barely reading the game, and I have enough slots strongly townreading me that I’m not ever at risk.

Whilst all this was happening, suspicion was building on transcend in the background from slots such as Alison, myself and a few others.

I think it’s possible that mac never really had a plan that he hoped to unveil at eod and was merely trying to push a misyeet into wiml or myself but once he realised that isn’t the case and that transcend might be yeeted anyways he decided the best course of action would be to just bus his partner so Atleast he gets enough towncred to have a chance of trying to endgame himself.

My doubts to this theory to stem in the fact that I found his engagement of me to be quite towny when we were interacting yesterday and he’s said lines that I’ve only ever said myself when I’m town. But with Alison saying she’s seen him say the same comments as scum then this starts to matter less, and I do think he does look worse the more I start to believe wiml is reaching lock town territory.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 532
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Transcend playing into "Esooa reads me well" doesn't sit as well with me. Hmm.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:56 am Crackpot theory #2 - in a world where lime was just the push that Matt kept trying to push through to force a misyeet I actually think mac can potentially be Matt’s partners

Here’s why:

At the start of the day mac spent a good deal trying to push through a yeet on either wiml or myself. The wiml yeet picked up no traction and despite people being wary of him, wiml never got any significant amount of votes to look like he was going over d1. Similarly, I got some votes but they’re mostly from people who are barely reading the game, and I have enough slots strongly townreading me that I’m not ever at risk.

Whilst all this was happening, suspicion was building on transcend in the background from slots such as Alison, myself and a few others.

I think it’s possible that mac never really had a plan that he hoped to unveil at eod and was merely trying to push a misyeet into wiml or myself but once he realised that isn’t the case and that transcend might be yeeted anyways he decided the best course of action would be to just bus his partner so Atleast he gets enough towncred to have a chance of trying to endgame himself.

My doubts to this theory to stem in the fact that I found his engagement of me to be quite towny when we were interacting yesterday and he’s said lines that I’ve only ever said myself when I’m town. But with Alison saying she’s seen him say the same comments as scum then this starts to matter less, and I do think he does look worse the more I start to believe wiml is reaching lock town territory.
it guts me that you think i'm a wolf here and others don't cause you're REALLY GOOD at reading me
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:56 am Transcend playing into "Esooa reads me well" doesn't sit as well with me. Hmm.
why not? lol do u know our history?

if not she's given it in the thread already, i deny zero of it. she caught my ass in every game i was wolf lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

Transcend has now called two people "really good" at reading him. I believe this to be a pocket attempt. Frankly if I was a townie being run down by the rest of the game and the people that usually shield me are turning against me, I would suspect them of being wolves in on it. But no. He pleads with them and towncores them. This is a pocket.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

k 1394 is towny af andi 'm a dumb fuck
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:59 am Transcend has now called two people "really good" at reading him. I believe this to be a pocket attempt. Frankly if I was a townie being run down by the rest of the game and the people that usually shield me are turning against me, I would suspect them of being wolves in on it. But no. He pleads with them and towncores them. This is a pocket.
uh

maybe it is a pocket attempt

but i'm still town for it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:54 am I disagree.
What happened to "I am going to act like a rodeo clown and spam :D all over the place until it is 3 hours to EOD then everyone sheep me and I'll give you a pelt"?
It is a new day and I changed my mind.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:57 am
ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:56 am Crackpot theory #2 - in a world where lime was just the push that Matt kept trying to push through to force a misyeet I actually think mac can potentially be Matt’s partners

Here’s why:

it guts me that you think i'm a wolf here and others don't cause you're REALLY GOOD at reading me

Yeah but ur also good at reading lime and I still don’t see why you saw, if you could case him, even if u think he’s town now that may help

Another thing that pinged me was when you dropped me out of ur towncore just because u said u didn’t want to ignore the shade I was getting. But the shade I was getting was from nanook, Tsp (who I previously stated still fossed me when I was literally a clear). Both slots also have barely engaged with me when I’ve tried to talk to them, so I really don’t see why you think their reads would be >rand in accuracy especially after all the slots that actually did engage with me, and those that know me best, including yourself found me to be towny. The way u shifted ur stance on me felt opportunistic and like that u were trying to shift yourself into justifying a vote on me eod.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

i refuse to believe that i'm trash enough to only be voted by 4 town rn

my guess is mac is the wolf out of the ppl on my lynch rn {alexa, alison, lime, mac}
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

But yes, if ur town I don’t want to misread you, which is why I’m not voting u rn and just catching up with everything
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:02 am But yes, if ur town I don’t want to misread you, which is why I’m not voting u rn and just catching up with everything
but u seem to make several suggestions that treat me as 100% wolf

ur acting like i'm already flipped

and it makes me sad because all this will be for nil
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:01 am i refuse to believe that i'm trash enough to only be voted by 4 town rn

my guess is mac is the wolf out of the ppl on my lynch rn {alexa, alison, lime, mac}
am I officially spewed clear now?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:45 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:44 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:39 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:35 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:19 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:15 pm I'm 100% sure Ender's comment about me not towntelling is a lie btw.
There is no towntell you have made so far that I am not sure you could replicate as mafia.

That being said I'm not a super good meta-reader so who knows. I might be in whiplash from the Scythe sweep.

But to call it a lie is a little disingenuous. Almost seems agenda-y
I thought you'd realised lol but I knew the secret town tell you had on me was a read formation / effort tell and that's why I abused it so hard in Scythe lol.
You abused the secret meta-read but it wasn't read formation/effort.

Which makes it funnier that you turned it against me without properly working out what it was I was trying to read you on.

(Your town games, or some of them, had a level of "Reads confusion" where your scum games had a level of surety to the reads. Obviously not as ironclad of a read as I thought it was lmao.)
Oh that makes more sense as well lol (even though it's not actually a tell for me tbh). I'd gathered for sure it was to do with reads and the rest I assumed based on the conversations we had in the 2+2 game.

If that's your actual towntell read on me this game then I think that makes more sense lol. But alexa and illario (who was bunnyhunter in Anni) are both easy town reads tbh.

Speaking of illario, if anybody has any doubts about me being able to read him I was so confident on him being town in anni that I called out a fake red peek on him.
Idk sounds like beginners luck cause I'm p sure he's mafia
this is some pretty strong conviction when initially u were just sheeping alexa...
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:03 am
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:01 am i refuse to believe that i'm trash enough to only be voted by 4 town rn

am I officially spewed clear now?
forced lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

now Alison and Transcend are both tunneling town mac. Strange and dark times my friends.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

i believe that out of the ppl voting me, mac's conviction towards me is the least genuine and that comment he just made nearly solidifies it lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:01 am
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:57 am

Here’s why:

Yeah but ur also good at reading lime and I still don’t see why you saw, if you could case him, even if u think he’s town now that may help

Another thing that pinged me was when you dropped me out of ur towncore just because u said u didn’t want to ignore the shade I was getting. But the shade I was getting was from nanook, Tsp (who I previously stated still fossed me when I was literally a clear). Both slots also have barely engaged with me when I’ve tried to talk to them, so I really don’t see why you think their reads would be >rand in accuracy especially after all the slots that actually did engage with me, and those that know me best, including yourself found me to be towny. The way u shifted ur stance on me felt opportunistic and like that u were trying to shift yourself into justifying a vote on me eod.
and i feel like nanooks reason ultimately boils down to: i tried getting votes on him when he wasnt here, which is understandable but the rest of the lobby was towny and from my pov he wasnt, and his treatment of me/mac in the early game was just weird.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:02 am
ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:02 am But yes, if ur town I don’t want to misread you, which is why I’m not voting u rn and just catching up with everything
but u seem to make several suggestions that treat me as 100% wolf

ur acting like i'm already flipped

and it makes me sad because all this will be for nil
lol i just want post game cred incase i am right on one of these theories :P

i could be wrong and my mind is open to change, theres plenty of time before eod
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:05 am i believe that out of the ppl voting me, mac's conviction towards me is the least genuine and that comment he just made nearly solidifies it lol
You got me dude. You and Alison have just stayed me here on d1. Unreal. You're champs material my guy.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

how do u feel about my catch-up so far
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:05 am now Alison and Transcend are both tunneling town mac. Strange and dark times my friends.
I am voting your strongest wolfread and have stated intent to give you space if he flips red.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:00 pm The fact that I have three strong townreads already concerns me.
this is scummy slightly
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:36 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:52 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:45 pm Nanook, I had the instant urge to counter what you said because I don't remember you explaining your read on Matt besides volume cleared and because of my ADHD, but I forced myself to spot-check your ISO and I still don't see anything besides this -
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:11 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:09 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:08 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:06 pm

you don't need to case someone to explain a read
What is there to explain, he has a huge number of posts and enough of them are townie that he's probably just town

Its not a complicated read and tbh idk how it isn't the prevailing thought
having a huge number of posts is completely NAI for him

and which one's of them are incredibly towny?
Idk that any of them are incredibly towny on their own, but there's a bunch that are somewhere between townie and kinda townie, and collectively that's enough for me to call him town
Considering Matt doesn't have volume tells (self-admitted and confirmed by multiple people who know him) I don't see any other reasoning? I don't get why you're just outright ignoring that
I didn't explain it at the time, no. So what? Do you think me saying now "yeah I think trans had a really strong opening" would matter to anyone? Unlikely, given that presumably the people voting him have read his opening and are voting him anyways, yeah? So I presented the part of the read i thought might be more compelling instead. Which hasn't worked, but it at least had a chance to.

Correct, I am ignoring it. Because it isn't a pure volume tell--if you guys say he can make 300 or 400 something posts as mafia, then ok sure maybe he can. Its a volume of townie posts, as I've said previously--he has a significant number of posts i think are kind of townie to pretty townie, so based on that collectively I think he's town. It isn't about one specific post, it isn't about just looking at a post count number, its about a critical mass of posts that I read and think "yeah thats townie" to the point that I just townread him.

He looks to me like he's trying to work with people and getting increasingly annoyed when those people are scumreading him. It seems to me that he's more frustrated at not being able to work with people than at being scumread. I think that's townie.
thats an interesting point because i feel like ive had a very similar reaction, did you get an otherwise impression on me to state that isnt the case?
I don't understand at all what you're asking me, rephrase it maybe?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:06 pm At least the LC being obv town is just easy pickings.

TSP is probably just town.

Iliario is an easy townread too.
good reads tho
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:05 am now Alison and Transcend are both tunneling town mac. Strange and dark times my friends.
I am voting your strongest wolfread and have stated intent to give you space if he flips red.
Doesn't mean you weren't tunneling me. Endless tunnels everywhere I turn. I predict @alexa to be the next to tunnel me.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:04 am
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:15 pm I'm 100% sure Ender's comment about me not towntelling is a lie btw.
There is no towntell you have made so far that I am not sure you could replicate as mafia.

That being said I'm not a super good meta-reader so who knows. I might be in whiplash from the Scythe sweep.

I thought you'd realised lol but I knew the secret town tell you had on me was a read formation / effort tell and that's why I abused it so hard in Scythe lol.

Which makes it funnier that you turned it against me without properly working out what it was I was trying to read you on.

(Your town games, or some of them, had a level of "Reads confusion" where your scum games had a level of surety to the reads. Obviously not as ironclad of a read as I thought it was lmao.)
Oh that makes more sense as well lol (even though it's not actually a tell for me tbh). I'd gathered for sure it was to do with reads and the rest I assumed based on the conversations we had in the 2+2 game.

If that's your actual towntell read on me this game then I think that makes more sense lol. But alexa and illario (who was bunnyhunter in Anni) are both easy town reads tbh.

Speaking of illario, if anybody has any doubts about me being able to read him I was so confident on him being town in anni that I called out a fake red peek on him.
this is some pretty strong conviction when initially u were just sheeping alexa...
Idr sheeping her

I made a joke about defend voting her but

Thats not the same thing
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:09 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:07 am
Doesn't mean you weren't tunneling me. Endless tunnels everywhere I turn. I predict @alexa to be the next to tunnel me.
Mac is being a baby. Alexa, tunnel him.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:09 am
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:04 am

Idr sheeping her

I made a joke about defend voting her but

Thats not the same thing
oh ok
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Being a baby is >rand town.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:21 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:19 pm Honestly I think both wolves are probably just in Transcend/blade/Nook/Mac.
This is an insane read
tr this post slightly

Return to “Previous Heists”