Non (Host, Mod, Dead, spec etc.)
41%

Total votes: 17
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 135

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 5]

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:54 pm Some explain where Falcon's civ equity comes from?
Since you've been calling me scum for quite awhile now, I find it interesting you haven't investigated me
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 833

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 334

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:57 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:54 pm Some explain where Falcon's civ equity comes from?
Since you've been calling me scum for quite awhile now, I find it interesting you haven't investigated me
I don't believe I've called you scum. More so a portion of the POE I think would be best to deal with. I do not have the energy to read your ISO at the moment, so inquiry with others is how I must proceed.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:30 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:44 am Guys dont chop me before bo flips lol lets at least see his flip

If hes town go ahead

But what if i killed a mafia for yalls ungrateful asses smh

Call me janna d arc
This argument was brought up iirc on day 2’s Koba lynch, then d3 was sweet, apologetic, “don’t-look-at-me-plz” tutuu to get the heat off.

Bo is a shruggy choice and is a tactile one, because I’m not going to defend him. If he’s mafia, cool. If he’s town, we’ll know either way.

But that poisoner is still in play. I wouldn’t assume 112 was the one responsible for poisoning, even though that’s what you’re implying is the case. I don’t see any evidence that we can heal a poison, and if you ARE the poisoner, you just poison another player tomorrow and we might actually be closer to Lylo than we think
Plz keep in mind i coulda kept my mouth shut bout me poisoning bo. I claimed that by my own choice, coz im town and didnt wanna hide info. Noone forced me to claim
Keeping that in mind thanky
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ruri wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:27 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:18 pm
Ruri wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:05 pm
Ruri wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:53 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:22 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:16 am Nook’s had a too-narrow-focused day so far.

I figured out tutuu and no one is talking about it except Rondo. Nook has avoided talking about tutuu. They’re probably partners.

Wilgy is probably just town.
Rondo is probably town or 3p.
Epi is 3p. I don’t have a reason to flip Epi today.
Poison is no longer in my top scum POE.
Ruri is on the line dancing between town and scum only because I don’t have a strong read. In no rush to lynch.

@sig and @TonyStarkPrime habe posted less than Bo recently, which is meme level lol

Get in here and help solve, fellas
The post where Ruri tries to pull focus off wiggly is interesting and I have been interested in flipping both wiggly and tutuu all day

I am town no 3p here. I wish I had Epi's role (If he actually has that role) which is why I am happy to work with him for a allied win
Wilgy claimed to have copped you though? That's quite ungrateful. I also don't see why we should be flipping a claimed cop who wasn't counterclaimed, when one of their red checks still has yet to flip. Come to think of it, I forgot why I ended up voting 112 instead. Bad memory, probably.
lol Ruri if Wilgy had said they green checked you, wouldn’t you at least be wary?
Wary, sure. But wanting to flip them? Nah. There's no cop counterclaim. There seems to be other ways of finding confirms, yes, like desperado/IC/treestump(?) but do they rule out a possible cop? Unless this site has some role meta I'm not aware of. Scum rolecop is possible though, I guess.
If it’s any consolation, I do believe that MR may have been exactly that
And is a main reason why I believe tutuu is scum
How does Radishes relate to Tutuu? I roughly remember you said you tracked Radishes, but not much.
Radish targeted tutuu n1, which was confirmed by him.
Scotty wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:21 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:25 pm I'm a JOAT, the role I was born to play it seems.

Role cop – as it sounds
Role stopper – blocks the roles targeting my choice (not their own role usage)
Role watcher – observes what roles (not players or actions) visit my target
Role enforcer – strongmans my target’s own role action

I can choose one to use 2x.

I rolecopped tutuu N1 and hinted as much.
I tried to use my rolecop again on 112 and was unsuccessful.

Eating dinner. See you in DVC I guess.
Yooooooo if MR was actually telling even a semblance of truth with his role….he totally was more useful targeting his teammates.

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
Scotty wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:25 pm If tutuu is mafia, it fits with my theory from d2 that the thread was being bombarded with misinformation. Tutuu has been a wealth of misinformation that I kept telling myself was just town grasping at straws like me.

But I’m not so sure.

Tutuu was bound to be a popular target of any and all role powers N1 after her D1 play.

I believe it would be an extremely powerful play to have Master radishes peep Tutuu and see what roles targeted her N1. You’d gain a ton of info on the mech of the game that way.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:01 pm
I don't believe I've called you scum. More so a portion of the POE I think would be best to deal with. I do not have the energy to read your ISO at the moment, so inquiry with others is how I must proceed.
You've been calling for my lynch and voting for me since August dude. Why are you hedging on calling me scum? Do you usually vote for player's you think are town?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:53 pm I'm so fuckin sick I can't think.

Let's just yeet Falcon then Tutuu
His iso sheds no light on town equity. His play this game is indicative of someone that isn’t exactly following along and is taking paths away from good lynched when he -is- around

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:11 pm
You've been calling for my lynch and voting for me since August dude. Why are you hedging on calling me scum? Do you usually vote for player's you think are town?
Hedging because I'm not 100% on you being scum. It's more like a 67%. References to you in the past was me hoping to gain insight and to see why in spite of PoE, there never seemed to be a strong push towards your yeet.

No one would bring up the Falcon placements in my PoE plus it feels like you are perpetually a small blip on everyone's radar. Not big enough to attract attention, but there. Why is this the case?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:53 pm I'm so fuckin sick I can't think.

Let's just yeet Falcon then Tutuu
His iso sheds no light on town equity. His play this game is indicative of someone that isn’t exactly following along and is taking paths away from good lynched when he -is- around
After all I've done for you
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:11 pm
Hedging because I'm not 100% on you being scum. It's more like a 67%. References to you in the past was me hoping to gain insight and to see why in spite of PoE, there never seemed to be a strong push towards your yeet.

No one would bring up the Falcon placements in my PoE plus it feels like you are perpetually a small blip on everyone's radar. Not big enough to attract attention, but there. Why is this the case?
Wait, so you said you haven't called me scum, but you're also 67% sure I'm scum and you've been voting for me for several RDs....now you want me to tell you why I'm a small blip on other people's radar...

Again, if I'm a part of your POE, I find it very hard to believe you've not bothered to investigate me. Or cared to find out from the host how your ability works with 3Ps.

Yeah, I'm fine with your flip today
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yand there's the No U.

I'm pretty sure I've voted Bo/Syn every day so far.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:26 pm Yand there's the No U.

Are you saying you haven't voted for me before today?
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:08 am @BoKnows how do you feel about Tutuu poisoning you?
It's whatever
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

:rolleyes:

:sigh:

BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

When is EoD
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:27 pm

"References to you in the past was me hoping to gain insight and to see why in spite of PoE, there never seemed to be a strong push towards your yeet" even just momentary votes was an effort to see what others thought about you.
Image Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Scotty wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:16 am Nook’s had a too-narrow-focused day so far.

I figured out tutuu and no one is talking about it except Rondo. Nook has avoided talking about tutuu. They’re probably partners.

Ruri is on the line dancing between town and scum only because I don’t have a strong read. In no rush to lynch.

@sig and @TonyStarkPrime habe posted less than Bo recently, which is meme level lol

Ok
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:27 pm

"References to you in the past was me hoping to gain insight and to see why in spite of PoE, there never seemed to be a strong push towards your yeet" even just momentary votes was an effort to see what others thought about you.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Yeah I passed TSP in post count. GG
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I have 4 votes on me when i poisoned a wolf and yall too impatient to see the flip
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:10 pm Vote tutu
No :scared: dont vote tutu she aint done nothin wrong ;-;
Get made over then 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:54 pm I have 4 votes on me when i poisoned a wolf and yall too impatient to see the flip
Bo's still posting lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:02 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:54 pm I have 4 votes on me when i poisoned a wolf and yall too impatient to see the flip
Bo's still posting lol
BoKnows wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:17 pm Yeah I passed TSP in post count. GG
Dude look at his posts lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:01 pm
Get made over then 🤷‍♀️
Alison townread made and i townread the treestump claim too

I think the game is tough. Coz i know im town. If ur town too this game is tough bro. Im going with falcon rn

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:02 pm
Bo's still posting lol
If he's mafia theres zero incentive to post at all or to vote pre eod

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:01 pm
Get made over then 🤷‍♀️
Alison townread made and i townread the treestump claim too

I think the game is tough. Coz i know im town. If ur town too this game is tough bro. Im going with falcon rn
I don't think this game is hard lol

And no made's claim is irrelevant
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:03 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:02 pm
Bo's still posting lol
If he's mafia theres zero incentive to post at all or to vote pre eod
I can give u an incentive - post a bunch of trolly posts that dont mean shit and dont spew nothing so as to not give town confirmation that hes mafia for todays chop, and not give town confirmation that tutuu is town for todays chop
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I get it if he posts normally but he is just trolling. He been trolling since day 3
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Man iono i aint feelin it...

Imma park my vote on the player that aint town, yall do what u think iss best, lets hope we win, if not - oh well

[VOTE: epignosis] aubergine

Ok, then make made viable and ill vote there instead 🤷‍♀️
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Wilgy Tutuu wagons!!! I like it!!!
Pov: you reading my takes
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 930
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

BoKnows
No votes
Voters: None
DrWilgy
17%
Voters: falcon45ca, Made, Epignosis
Epignosis
6%
Voters: tutuu
falcon45ca
6%
Voters: DrWilgy
Made
No votes
No votes
Poison
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Ruri
No votes
Scotty
No votes
sig
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
tutuu
22%
Voters: Scotty, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, BoKnows, RondoDimBuckle
No Vote
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

no votes in the first 36 hours by Ruri, Poison, TSP, sig
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Do they need further investigation?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 128

Post by sig »

dog and tap*
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Don't see the point in lynching Epi, I think he's being honest here didn't seem super civvie this game so that would make sense. I also don't think he'd out himself unless he was pretty sure Wilgy was mafia.

The Tuutuu thing is interesting I'll note two things.
1. I don't understand why you'd cover for a poisoner (112) as a civ. 112 already led to the death of 1 civ why wouldn't we immediately want to remove them. That's a major sticking point.

2. She keeps casually bringing up me and TSP and how we should lynch one of us. Like low key planting seeds not a fan of that.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

The wilgy issue is if he is Civ and cop then it isn't good we knocked him out, but on that hand I don't see mafia letting a cop run around
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[VOTE: Wilghy] aubergine I'll be back/around. :beer:
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

>post about sig not voting
>sig pops in says a bunch of stuff then votes immediately after
>narrows eyes
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: sig ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:00 pm [VOTE: sig ] aubergine
:ponder:

Weird trying to make a new wagon as soon as I tie it. :eye: :eye: :eye:
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

sig wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:07 pm

Just wanting to see your reaction to me pushing you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 260

Post by Epignosis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:11 pm
sig wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:07 pm

Just wanting to see your reaction to me pushing you
My guess is he tilted a little.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've a light recording session going on tonight, but I'm here nonetheless.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:13 pm I've a light recording session going on tonight, but I'm here nonetheless.
good luck with the porno
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:17 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:13 pm I've a light recording session going on tonight, but I'm here nonetheless.
good luck with the porno
They'd need a fish-eye lens for my equipment, sadly. :goofp:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:59 pm [VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
given up on wiggly?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:59 pm [VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
given up on wiggly?
No, I'm writing a post. Uno momento, por favor.

Return to “Previous Jobs”