Non (Host, Mod, Dead, spec etc.)
41%

Total votes: 17
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 135

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 5]

Post by falcon45ca »

sig wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:46 pm The wilgy issue is if he is Civ and cop then it isn't good we knocked him out, but on that hand I don't see mafia letting a cop run around
Good point
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 334

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 6]

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:48 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:07 pm So Sig is not a threat. By proxy we can see TSP as clear as well I suppose.
You investigated Sig? Is that what you'd like us to believe?
Your overtly aggressive play is silly here Falcon. If you believe this to be ruse say it.

Undermining my clear of Sig/TSP is pointless.
You investigated TSP as well?

Overtly aggressive? Oh hunny, you haven't even begun to see me upset.

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Say what you mean then. Why question things instead of present a case unless you know that case to be false and weak?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:50 pm In what world does a cop not investigate his top scum read?
Value. Limited checks with maximum results.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:09 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:07 pm So Sig is not a threat. By proxy we can see TSP as clear as well I suppose.
Your overtly aggressive play is silly here Falcon. If you believe this to be ruse say it.

Say what you mean then. Why question things instead of present a case unless you know that case to be false and weak?
I question things cuz that's my playstyle.

I think your claim is weak and false. I believe the case has already been made, given Epi's flip, you making a case against me & choosing to not investigate me tho you've had me in the POE for a long time.

Oh yeah, and Maf don't seem to care that you're alive....which is strange for a cop, don't ya think?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:04 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:54 pm In what world is sig a bad check

Its two checks for the price of one
What about the world where Epi (not town aligned according to himself) gets a green check?

Do you think Wilgy is telling the truth about his role? Cuz I don't
You keep saying the same things here. Where is the actual case for me being scum outside of "I don't like the way this info role works?"

Epi was not a threat to town. I do wish that Tutuu saved the shot for someone on the PoE.

A town aligned 3p would've been a good asset.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:17 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:54 pm In what world is sig a bad check

What about the world where Epi (not town aligned according to himself) gets a green check?

You keep saying the same things here. Where is the actual case for me being scum outside of "I don't like the way this info role works?"

Epi was not a threat to town. I do wish that Tutuu saved the shot for someone on the PoE.

Epi made it quite clear that he was not town aligned, he was an independent and was a threat to town.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:09 pm

I question things cuz that's my playstyle.

I think your claim is weak and false. I believe the case has already been made, given Epi's flip, you making a case against me & choosing to not investigate me tho you've had me in the POE for a long time.

Oh yeah, and Maf don't seem to care that you're alive....which is strange for a cop, don't ya think?
You will either resolve or the town will lose, why waste an investigation on someone in that position?

Finding out if Sig/TSP were lying was far more important.

Mafia care that I'm alive. Luckily because of who I am, I get to survive longer. I've always been an easy misyeet, there were multiple town firms along with a doctor still alive. Me being alive makes sense.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:21 pm

Epi made it quite clear that he was not town aligned, he was an independent and was a threat to town.
Incorrect, while he claimed 3p, said himself that he was a threat to scum and would aid the town in hunting for them. He was not a threat.
Image Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I already talked about this yesterday

Wilgy has presented his checks as being yhreat/not a threat, and from the beginning has said 3p exists in a grey area that he isn't sure how they'd check

So if epi was telling the truth about his wincon being compatible with town's and thus town not needing to kill him to win, it makes sense he'd check as not a threat

Basically hes not checking alignment, he's checking "does this person need to die for town to win"
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This is incorrect fwiw, or ar least not what he said. He explicitly said his wincon doesn't clash with town's
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

@Justplayingitcool scotty still in poll
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:25 pm

I already talked about this yesterday

Wilgy has presented his checks as being yhreat/not a threat, and from the beginning has said 3p exists in a grey area that he isn't sure how they'd check

So if epi was telling the truth about his wincon being compatible with town's and thus town not needing to kill him to win, it makes sense he'd check as not a threat

Basically hes not checking alignment, he's checking "does this person need to die for town to win"
Didn't Wilgy also say he never bothered to ask how 3P's check, despite being aware of the "grey area"?

Isn't that a convenient excuse for a Maf fake cop check that, if it hits a 3P, just lives in the nebulous "grey" that he could've clarified with the host?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:27 pm

This is incorrect fwiw, or ar least not what he said. He explicitly said his wincon doesn't clash with town's
He said he wasn't a threat to all town, but that certain town had to die in order for him to achieve his wincon. He also said he didn't consider himself a non-threat to town, and that he didn't believe the host would declare him as such either.

Most people don't ask questions about their role 🤷‍♀️
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Poll has been updated.

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:31 pm

He said he wasn't a threat to all town, but that certain town had to die in order for him to achieve his wincon. He also said he didn't consider himself a non-threat to town, and that he didn't believe the host would declare him as such either.
He said his wincon was compatible with town's, that's the only relevant piece of information
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:05 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:59 pm we dont know how jpic designed the game tho bro epi

like u and wilgy could both be telling the truth

jpic could have made it so wilgy receives not a threat to ur role
I parse. It is my profession and my nature.

Wilgy's exact words were "Epi is innocent."

While I'm not a threat to the civilian win condition (beyond needing some of them dead), I DO need some of them dead.

I don't think that makes me innocent.

I believe others said Wilgy had a "green peek" on me.

That's obviously false and did Wilgy dispute that verbiage?

I don't believe so until Wilgy clarified his claim that he could choose "threat or not a threat" (which isn't the same thing as "innocent").

I doubt the host would call me "not a threat."

I think Wilgy gambled and lost.

Ergo, Wilgy is mafia and should die.

It's that easy.

Anyways bo made ruri falcon is my poe

Probably ruri falcon made today I assume bo will die like Michelle did?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:32 pm Most people don't ask questions about their role 🤷‍♀️
What?

not a threat to the civilian win condition
This is the only part of that quote that matters, the rest is irrelevant
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I believe I have responded to this as well already. The way my role is worded, it seems pretty apparent that my ability was never designed to be the be all end all info role.

If the host wished to detail my checks further, then I'll allow the host to do so, otherwise it seemed straight forward to me.

If their wincon is contrary to town. Threat.

If their wincon isn't contrary to town. Non threat.

Epi is a grey area yes, but always could've been achieved along side town.
Image Image Image

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:34 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:32 pm Most people don't ask questions about their role 🤷‍♀️
What?
Its a straightforward sentence

I don't know why this seems so fucking difficult to grasp

Like there's room for wilgy to be mafia but this isn't why, this is just a meaningless fucking argument
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thank you nook.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:34 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:34 pm
What?
Its a straightforward sentence
It is.

I just find it hard to believe, in particular as it applies to a cop and their investigations.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME do you have results from last night?
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Where is the Sig/TSP claim? I can't seem to find it
falcon45ca

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 4]

Post by falcon45ca »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:35 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:42 pm Is Dya a wolf?
yes and so is sig why are you telling me to stop voting for him?
I am mechanically (and itherwise) confident that Sig is town
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:37 am
Poison wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:33 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:31 am for the record my action failed
i thought you claimed masons with sig?
did i
Is this what we're taking to mean they're masons?

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:55 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME do you have results from last night?
Nope
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nanook what's up
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Unrelated note. I bought a toy frog skeleton for Halloween. It makes me happy.
Image Image Image

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:13 pm nanook what's up
This game is descending into irritation lol

You sig rondo poison wilgy are my town

Bo might die today I think, if it follows the Michelle route, if he doesn't we probably kill him tomorrow i guess

Ruri made and falcon are the rest of my poe, I want to start with made but im open to arguments.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

vote: made
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 930
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:14 pm Theoretically Bo goes splat today.

Wouldn't yeet:
Rondo, Sig, TSP

Yeetable:
Falcon, Made, Nook, Poison, Ruri.

What fun.
if wiggly flips red, I would say: one of
Wouldn't yeet:
Rondo, Sig, TSP

And one/two of:
Yeetable:
Falcon, Made, Nook, Poison, Ruri.

I dont have any preferences except for maybe falcon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

explain?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:33 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:05 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:59 pm we dont know how jpic designed the game tho bro epi

like u and wilgy could both be telling the truth

jpic could have made it so wilgy receives not a threat to ur role
I parse. It is my profession and my nature.

Wilgy's exact words were "Epi is innocent."

While I'm not a threat to the civilian win condition (beyond needing some of them dead), I DO need some of them dead.

I don't think that makes me innocent.

I believe others said Wilgy had a "green peek" on me.

That's obviously false and did Wilgy dispute that verbiage?

I don't believe so until Wilgy clarified his claim that he could choose "threat or not a threat" (which isn't the same thing as "innocent").

I doubt the host would call me "not a threat."

I think Wilgy gambled and lost.

Ergo, Wilgy is mafia and should die.

It's that easy.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:31 pm

He said his wincon was compatible with town's, that's the only relevant piece of information
Falcon if wiggly flips red is nanook mafia or just taken in by his power role charms?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:33 pm

explain?
He and tsp are mutually confirming each other

So if you check one red kill them both, if you check one green you can trust it

The argument for wilgy being mafia should center around poison also having a check of sorts, him still being alive, and his checks also being alive.

Not a gotcha that requires a lack of basic understanding of wincons and reading comprehension to work
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:59 pm IMPORTANT POST, CLICK THRU ALL OF THE SPOILERS
Im hiding these under spoilers so its hard to read so people cant unvote me at the last second

Im a vengeful townie. When I get chopped I can kill someone who was on my wagon (and stayed there at the end). The death is instant, so if they survive, they got a BP vest.

Im not feeling confident making a shot to kill mafia. I am going to kill epi because he is not town and he has been playing anti-town. I don’t give a fuck if he can win with town. He picked the wrong bitch to mess with. If he wanted to win with town then he should have actually helped town, not hurt it.

If I had bigger balls I would have shot TSP or sig but I just don't have them bro. If they are town and I throw the game I'd legit cry IRL.

If Epi unvotes me at the last second, I will shoot Falcon. If Falcon is also not available, I will shoot Ruri. If Ruri is not available, I will shoot Made. If Made is not available, I will shoot Wilgy. If Wilgy is not available, I will shoot TSP. If not, Sig. Then Nanook. Then Poison. Should be enough names.

Radishes visited me n1. I think it is very likely I was rolecopped and Mafia has known my role since day 2. Role copping me makes sense, I was playing chill, Mafia could have thought I was an important PR or 3p.

Listen, look at the people who have AVOIDED being on my wagon at eod. If I’m right that Mafia has known my role all this time, those people are more scummy than those on my wagon. Because they wanted to avoid getting shot. That's another reason why I'm not going to try to make a shot to kill Mafia. I think Mafia might be prepared for this and not make themselves an easy target for my bullet. Unless TSP and sig are just ballsy. I don't know man lol....

If someone unvotes me at the last second – THEY ARE OUTED MAFIA. KILL THEIR BITCH ASS

If not – still, do consider that the people avoiding to vote me look more scummy. I'm looking at falcon.

I say this, and yet I still scumread TSP and sig even tho they are on my wagon. I dunno lmao.

I think that sig and therefore TSP is mafia. There is just no other answer. Unless one or multiple of the dead villagers were wrong. Mac scumread sig and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Made is town because his claim his towny, and Alison townread him and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Falcon is mafia. Scotty made a good case on him. Disregard the dead villagers saying falcon is town. We shouldn’t sheep dead villagers, they’re dead coz they’re bad.

I think that Ruri is town because Michelle was very convinced she was town and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Nanook is town because of his independent push on Epi earlier this game, the way he pushed me now, risking getting his ass shot if he knew my role (so he probably didn’t know my role?). Alison also townread Nanook and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Wilgy is town because his claim elaborated not-a-threat on his result BEFORE we got a flipped 3p. I think it’s too wild for scum!wilgy to not know there is a 3p and still go with it. That is unless he is Mafia and knew there was 3p due to maybe Radishes rolecopping 112 N2 which he did. I don’t know.

I think Rondo is town because he is peeked town. But in every other way he feels like a wolf. But he is peeked town so idk.

I think that Poison is town because … she just seems innocent idk. I don’t see a team that she fits with.

Once again, elaborating on the poison kills since a lot of yall are allergic to reading

112 forced me to take a wish. I successfully protected Scotty on N3. I successfully “killed” BoKnows n4 (which ended up being a poison, I did not know that it would be a poison). Both of these were wishes from 112.

I did not poison Michelle and Ender. 112 is responsible, either directly or indirectly for their deaths, I think.

There is no Mafia poisoner, I think.

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

if this is all wrong - listen to nanook's poe. check the people who have avoided voting me

falcon, made, ruri, wilgy, rondo(?)

Falcon fits with multiple people and I wish him dead the most. Good luck yall
Just a reminder of what tutuu has said

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

if this is all wrong - listen to nanook's poe. check the people who have avoided voting me

[VOTE: falcon ] aubergine

to address my being off tutuu is two fold, towards the end I saw too many people on her wagon which changed my mind about her being scum, so I formed a counter wagon with her on falcon in case there was anyone who wanted to pivot.

Falcon and Made were on Epi, is there equity that they are both wolves and trying to yeet each other for credit? They would both want to get Epi out of the game if they were mafia and he is a 3p that could win with town.

Ruri and Wiggly were on TSP, has anyone noted their interactions in the past to each other and to TSP and if that makes sense?

Bo/Syn was pretty quiet yesterday and I believe in anti spew mode considering Tutuu has flipped town it is likely they flip wolf since we are in a target rich environment.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:46 pm The argument for wilgy being mafia should center around poison also having a check of sorts, him still being alive, and his checks also being alive.

Not a gotcha that requires a lack of basic understanding of wincons and reading comprehension to work
Yeah me being alive and wiggly too makes me worry more and more about wiggly but the kill last night was scotty who was a confirmed town. Tomorrow might be too late if we dont hit a wolf today
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:59 pm IMPORTANT POST, CLICK THRU ALL OF THE SPOILERS
Im hiding these under spoilers so its hard to read so people cant unvote me at the last second

Im a vengeful townie. When I get chopped I can kill someone who was on my wagon (and stayed there at the end). The death is instant, so if they survive, they got a BP vest.

Im not feeling confident making a shot to kill mafia. I am going to kill epi because he is not town and he has been playing anti-town. I don’t give a fuck if he can win with town. He picked the wrong bitch to mess with. If he wanted to win with town then he should have actually helped town, not hurt it.

If I had bigger balls I would have shot TSP or sig but I just don't have them bro. If they are town and I throw the game I'd legit cry IRL.

If Epi unvotes me at the last second, I will shoot Falcon. If Falcon is also not available, I will shoot Ruri. If Ruri is not available, I will shoot Made. If Made is not available, I will shoot Wilgy. If Wilgy is not available, I will shoot TSP. If not, Sig. Then Nanook. Then Poison. Should be enough names.

Radishes visited me n1. I think it is very likely I was rolecopped and Mafia has known my role since day 2. Role copping me makes sense, I was playing chill, Mafia could have thought I was an important PR or 3p.

Listen, look at the people who have AVOIDED being on my wagon at eod. If I’m right that Mafia has known my role all this time, those people are more scummy than those on my wagon. Because they wanted to avoid getting shot. That's another reason why I'm not going to try to make a shot to kill Mafia. I think Mafia might be prepared for this and not make themselves an easy target for my bullet. Unless TSP and sig are just ballsy. I don't know man lol....

If someone unvotes me at the last second – THEY ARE OUTED MAFIA. KILL THEIR BITCH ASS

If not – still, do consider that the people avoiding to vote me look more scummy. I'm looking at falcon.

I say this, and yet I still scumread TSP and sig even tho they are on my wagon. I dunno lmao.

I think that sig and therefore TSP is mafia. There is just no other answer. Unless one or multiple of the dead villagers were wrong. Mac scumread sig and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Made is town because his claim his towny, and Alison townread him and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Falcon is mafia. Scotty made a good case on him. Disregard the dead villagers saying falcon is town. We shouldn’t sheep dead villagers, they’re dead coz they’re bad.

I think that Ruri is town because Michelle was very convinced she was town and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Nanook is town because of his independent push on Epi earlier this game, the way he pushed me now, risking getting his ass shot if he knew my role (so he probably didn’t know my role?). Alison also townread Nanook and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Wilgy is town because his claim elaborated not-a-threat on his result BEFORE we got a flipped 3p. I think it’s too wild for scum!wilgy to not know there is a 3p and still go with it. That is unless he is Mafia and knew there was 3p due to maybe Radishes rolecopping 112 N2 which he did. I don’t know.

I think Rondo is town because he is peeked town. But in every other way he feels like a wolf. But he is peeked town so idk.

I think that Poison is town because … she just seems innocent idk. I don’t see a team that she fits with.

Once again, elaborating on the poison kills since a lot of yall are allergic to reading

112 forced me to take a wish. I successfully protected Scotty on N3. I successfully “killed” BoKnows n4 (which ended up being a poison, I did not know that it would be a poison). Both of these were wishes from 112.

I did not poison Michelle and Ender. 112 is responsible, either directly or indirectly for their deaths, I think.

There is no Mafia poisoner, I think.

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

Just a reminder of what tutuu has said

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

[VOTE: falcon ] aubergine

to address my being off tutuu is two fold, towards the end I saw too many people on her wagon which changed my mind about her being scum, so I formed a counter wagon with her on falcon in case there was anyone who wanted to pivot.

Falcon and Made were on Epi, is there equity that they are both wolves and trying to yeet each other for credit? They would both want to get Epi out of the game if they were mafia and he is a 3p that could win with town.

Ruri and Wiggly were on TSP, has anyone noted their interactions in the past to each other and to TSP and if that makes sense?

Bo/Syn was pretty quiet yesterday and I believe in anti spew mode considering Tutuu has flipped town it is likely they flip wolf since we are in a target rich environment.
Also the fact that Ruri, wiggly, falcon and made were all on effectively vanity wagons (I dont consider mine a vanity wagon because Tutuu was a confirmed town and falcon is being scummy, but hey it could be if you wanted to call it one) does not look good.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Hi!!! SO i'm drinking, and i've never played mafia properly drunkified, so let's have some funnnnnnnnnn :)

First off, chopping me is just fucking dumb bro, like Alison thought I was town, Scotty thought I was town, and now since they're both gone, I'm weak cuz my homies are gone. I don't know that would be sus of the people who brought me up, but I would be sus of the people who are continuing that train of thought.

I had Falcon town on a gut read from a game I played off-site with him where I was defending him in a similar manner to now. I don't trust myself enough to push there, but I DOOOOO Want to push in the direction of players who have died.

I had tutuu as scum-- but I voted wilgy which wasn't a vanity wagon when I voted, it was a decent look. I currently don't have the brain skills to tell you if he looks better or worse with tutuu being town. tutuu being town actually throws me through quite a loop. I think that based on the fact that she went over so easily, there's a few people on that wagon that were clunky on the pivot there just because the way she was playing was weird, but it make sense cuz she was basically a town joker with extra steps.

I don't trust TSP or Nanoook, their perspective on this game seems soo far off of my own, and scotty's based on what I remember, and he's dead now, so that's probably a good thing. I could go for a Nook chop here. I also think the fact that I keep getting pushed even tho it being me is bizarre af is because scum needs me gone for number reasons, which is a good thing!!!

I have been agnostic on Ruri all game. I'll give that slot a quick read, but before I do....

[VOTE: RondoDahRando] aubergine
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

The fact that i'm being pushed over synknows is also kinda sus. I feel like town would still be mad curious about that slot in the abstract
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Made wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:50 pm The fact that i'm being pushed over synknows is also kinda sus. I feel like town would still be mad curious about that slot in the abstract
they are dying to poison
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Made wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:49 pm Hi!!! SO i'm drinking, and i've never played mafia properly drunkified, so let's have some funnnnnnnnnn :)

First off, chopping me is just fucking dumb bro, like Alison thought I was town, Scotty thought I was town, and now since they're both gone, I'm weak cuz my homies are gone. I don't know that would be sus of the people who brought me up, but I would be sus of the people who are continuing that train of thought.

I had Falcon town on a gut read from a game I played off-site with him where I was defending him in a similar manner to now. I don't trust myself enough to push there, but I DOOOOO Want to push in the direction of players who have died.

I had tutuu as scum-- but I voted wilgy which wasn't a vanity wagon when I voted, it was a decent look. I currently don't have the brain skills to tell you if he looks better or worse with tutuu being town. tutuu being town actually throws me through quite a loop. I think that based on the fact that she went over so easily, there's a few people on that wagon that were clunky on the pivot there just because the way she was playing was weird, but it make sense cuz she was basically a town joker with extra steps.

I don't trust TSP or Nanoook, their perspective on this game seems soo far off of my own, and scotty's based on what I remember, and he's dead now, so that's probably a good thing. I could go for a Nook chop here. I also think the fact that I keep getting pushed even tho it being me is bizarre af is because scum needs me gone for number reasons, which is a good thing!!!

I have been agnostic on Ruri all game. I'll give that slot a quick read, but before I do....

just because someone views you as town doesnt mean you are :shrug: I dont think you are high up in the poe but I am not taking you out personally.

Your drinking must be affecting your reasoning skills because I will use your own argument against you. Scotty, Mac, Ender, Tutuu, Poison, Nanook all see me as town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Made »

Ruri wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:43 am
BoKnows wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:24 pm so like are MR's reads good or bad everyone?
You tell me.
Started with a ctrl f on MR
weird no you moment, but idk ruri like that so noting but moving on
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:55 pm
Made wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:49 pm Hi!!! SO i'm drinking, and i've never played mafia properly drunkified, so let's have some funnnnnnnnnn :)

just because someone views you as town doesnt mean you are :shrug: I dont think you are high up in the poe but I am not taking you out personally.

Your drinking must be affecting your reasoning skills because I will use your own argument against you. Scotty, Mac, Ender, Tutuu, Poison, Nanook all see me as town
Why is Nanook on that list?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

or poison?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:52 pm
Made wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:50 pm The fact that i'm being pushed over synknows is also kinda sus. I feel like town would still be mad curious about that slot in the abstract
they are dying to poison
oh yeah....dope :haha:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Someone shoulda poisoned poison.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”